George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

+53
Juliette Hardy
johnnya2k12
What Would He Say
Nicky80
GiGi
silly willy
iamnoone
noname
playfuldeb
annemarie
isogotit
madsky
amaretti
pandabear
lelacorb
Mazy
Dior
Natascha
MM
Henway
very vera
Best in Category
theminis
OofOof
Atalante
Lighterside
Joanna
Maggy
NotAvailable
Way2Old4Dis
it's me
party animal - not!
EEOsandy
LornaDoone
melbert
lovelylois
watching
Clooneygirl
Aly
lucy
blubelle
Missa
bamboochacha
m4rose
cindigirl
fava
The next mrs clooney
Cinderella
Katiedot
Lakin460
noodle
silly girl
57 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 4 Empty Re: Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

Post by Missa Sat 02 Feb 2013, 02:09

I don't think it's makeup; it looks like a filter one can use on instagram to "zombify" yourself. If you look closely at her eyes, they seem digitally altered, rather than that she just inserted contacts. The marks on her face look the same, to me anyway, like they're on the photo, not her face, if that makes any sense. There's a similar game on the website for The Walking Dead, a zombie show here in the states. You can "dead yourself" by manipulating a photo; the end result looks very similar to this pic.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 4 Empty Re: Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

Post by m4rose Sat 02 Feb 2013, 02:31

Missa wrote:I don't think it's makeup; it looks like a filter one can use on instagram to "zombify" yourself. If you look closely at her eyes, they seem digitally altered, rather than that she just inserted contacts. The marks on her face look the same, to me anyway, like they're on the photo, not her face, if that makes any sense. There's a similar game on the website for The Walking Dead, a zombie show here in the states. You can "dead yourself" by manipulating a photo; the end result looks very similar to this pic.

Wonder if the makers of that game saw me in the morning because I look like the walking dead when I wake up. I scare myself sometimes.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Feb 2013, 02:34

m4Rose you are so funny! Actually today had to drive 3 hours one way to take a family member to the doctor. With the migraine I've had for past 5 days, I barely put makeup on early this morning and left. When I got home and looked in the mirror I scared myself! With the circles under my eyes I swear I look worse than the Walking Dead!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 02 Feb 2013, 03:19

Did you look like the walking dead after a bar fight where they were on the losing end if the bouncers fist? Yea, I have had those mornings.....
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Feb 2013, 03:49

Sadly, no it wasn't after a bar fight on the losing end of a bouncer's fist. That sounds like I would have had some fun before anyway!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 02 Feb 2013, 06:45

oof oof
With the migraine I've had for past 5 days

They now have medicine to prevent migraines. I can't take that but I do take Imitrix at the start and it usually helps. They run in my family, my daughter takes it also. Check with doctor.

Feel Better
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 05 Feb 2013, 01:26

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler

Who needs sleep! Back to work with @ericasummers dominiquesamuel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by theminis on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 01:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to embed)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 05 Feb 2013, 02:30

Wow! Wouldn't have recognized Stacy in that shot. Must be make up and hair people? She seems to like those folks a lot.

Who are the judges going to be for this show, I wonder? Anyone know?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 06 Feb 2013, 05:24

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 06 Feb 2013, 06:23

Thought it would be a photo of the celebration not a pic of her watching the celebration. Funny!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 06 Feb 2013, 11:08

OofOof wrote:Thought it would be a photo of the celebration not a pic of her watching the celebration. Funny!

There is one...it's on the Super Bowl thread !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 07 Feb 2013, 00:20

It's a pic of her watching the celebration...inexplicably holding a card with her new show's name on it. So we'd believe she was in her dressing room? As per usual, she had to make someone else's news about her.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 08 Feb 2013, 21:51

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 12 Feb 2013, 01:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for the size, still a newbie at this.

Last edited by theminis on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 02:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add picture from instagram)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 12 Feb 2013, 02:04

18 hrs a day playing make-up (zombie and now warrior)? Wonder what the producers think of all this "work" time?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 12 Feb 2013, 03:43

Just curious.....what do zombies and warriors have to do with supermarkets? Or am I missing something?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Feb 2013, 03:44

We'll find out when we watch the show. I'm sure it'll make sense then.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Feb 2013, 04:13

Katiedot wrote:We'll find out when we watch the show. I'm sure it'll make sense then.

snark alert Brahahahaha!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 12 Feb 2013, 04:15

If there are any makeup artists out there, you can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she's painted up to look like a warrior. It just looks like regular makeup applied but not yet blended in. It's placed to highlight her cheekbones and darken the sides of her nose to make it appear slimmer. My knowledge of makeup application for television comes entirely from watching the Oprah show behind the scenes and endless scenes of Oprah getting made up, so I might be wrong. Smile I think her "set warrior" comment has as much to do with the long hours she's working as with her makeup in the picture. Eighteen hour days are tough, but considering I don't think she worked eighteen hours over the entirety of last year, I don't feel too sorry for her.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Feb 2013, 04:15

theminis wrote:

Sorry for the size, still a newbie at this.

She's getting contouring makeup people that's why the dark patches on those areas - next they'll smudge and blend the makeup.

Zombies came from a much earlier picture in this thread that Stacy posted where she altered her image to appear like a zombie.

Just catching up the newbies.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 12 Feb 2013, 04:16

Let me preface this by warning you all I'm in a bad mood so...not to sound snarky...oh hell, I am in a snarky mood.

Can someone please tell me why the host of a Lifetime reality series focusing on grocery items needs to work 18 hour days and gets no sleep? Please! I understand someone who is a main character in an hour drama or movie working 18 hour days but the host of a reality show with only 10 episodes being made? Even well known actors in weekly comedies talk about 12 hour days.

Finally, finishing on a final note of snark, she certainly seems to be fixated on make up artists and hair stylists. I don't follow anyone but George as far as celebrities go so maybe I'm way off but, in my time on twitter, I don't remember seeing any other celeb who posts as many photos of themselves being made up or styled.

Okay, now I'm done with the bitch festival. Promise!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Feb 2013, 04:20

OofOof wrote:Let me preface this by warning you all I'm in a bad mood so...not to sound snarky...oh hell, I am in a snarky mood.

Can someone please tell me why the host of a Lifetime reality series focusing on grocery items needs to work 18 hour days and gets no sleep? Please! I understand someone who is a main character in an hour drama or movie working 18 hour days but the host of a reality show with only 10 episodes being made? Even well known actors in weekly comedies talk about 12 hour days.

Finally, finishing on a final note of snark, she certainly seems to be fixated on make up artists and hair stylists. I don't follow anyone but George as far as celebrities go so maybe I'm way off but, in my time on twitter, I don't remember seeing any other celeb who posts as many photos of themselves being made up or styled.

Not to be defending Stacy but they are probably filming more than one episode at a time.

There might be waiting time for camera setups etc.

On the show Shark Tank (where entrepreneurs pitch their products, businesses, etc. trying to get funding) the actual part you see is just a fraction of the true pitches. I've read from the sharks themselves that one pitch could go for several hours depending on what is involved with the business and how much the sharks ask questions. So if the show focuses on people trying to sell someone on their invention, it may take hours of filming to get one hour of useable film for the show.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Feb 2013, 07:55

LornaDoone wrote:
OofOof wrote:Let me preface this by warning you all I'm in a bad mood so...not to sound snarky...oh hell, I am in a snarky mood.

Not to be defending Stacy but they are probably filming more than one episode at a time.

There might be waiting time for camera setups etc.

On the show Shark Tank (where entrepreneurs pitch their products, businesses, etc. trying to get funding) the actual part you see is just a fraction of the true pitches. I've read from the sharks themselves that one pitch could go for several hours depending on what is involved with the business and how much the sharks ask questions. So if the show focuses on people trying to sell someone on their invention, it may take hours of filming to get one hour of useable film for the show.

But there are no trade unions to protect workers? I don't think that Stacy works 18 hours in the day
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:58

The working hours on TV can be horrendous. If you want to work then you do the hours.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:13

Oh, please! It's not that she's working for hours like a nurse at hospital!
Most of the time she will spend waiting and not working, this is why she's tweeting so much. We get more tweets from her since being at work than when she was on vacation, because she might got a little bored with the waitíng in her dressing room and she cannot sleep there the whole time as she posted in the beginning.
Ridiculous.
She is at parties and on holidays for the whole year and the first time she's on set, she lets the world know about her 18 hours hard day ....
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 12 Feb 2013, 12:16

Has there been any tweets about Congrats or anything about the BAFTAs winnings?
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 12 Feb 2013, 12:27

Mazy, Stacy doesn't DO others. If it's not about her, she doesn't tweet.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 12 Feb 2013, 12:37

THANKS melbert
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 12 Feb 2013, 13:13

Plus, she wasn't at work, too busy for tweeting. Very Happy
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 12 Feb 2013, 20:30

It is really strange that she doesn't tweet some type of congratulations to George, Grant, and Ben. I think when Stacy started out in this relationship she thought being with George was going to ignite her career. Last year, so many tweets and pics of her at his home, with his dog, hanging with his friends. She doesn't have the same zest she once had. I think she figured out what all his other gf"s had to figure out.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:10

Or she's been asked to limit her G related posts. That would be awkward because she can't say anything much in intervews and she's now limited on Twitter. If u look at her older tweets she was a prolific tweeter about her private life. When she first started with George she tweeted about him all the time. Now her tweets are limited so it must be hard for someone used to sharing so much.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:36

Here's a thought.....Could it possibly be that SK might be congratulating His Nibs personally?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:43

party animal - not! wrote:Here's a thought.....Could it possibly be that SK might be congratulating His Nibs personally?

Exactly!!! And then she offers to hold his 'trophy'! LOLOL (I just cracked myself up!)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:53

Lakin you are funny. Wink

Actually I agree with pa-n, I would think she would text him or call him. As much as we say they don't see each other in person we can't know if she talks to him everyday by phone. They both have iphones so I bet there is some facetime too.

That being said she could have tweeted something. Lysa Heslov very rarely tweets but she tweeted a few things....even video of the winning moment and "thank you's " to comments. Just an observation.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 12 Feb 2013, 22:22

I would agree with you P-an if she was a private person but she's been so outfront in her life that it seems odd no comments. If she was a private person like George I wouldn't expect a comment. But as you said she probably called him instead.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 12 Feb 2013, 22:26

Oh please .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 12 Feb 2013, 22:52

Excellent, Lakin!

My guess is he's back home anyway, but in any case we have no idea, quite rightly, how much they keep in touch either literally or figuratively.

Excellent, Lakin. Love it!

My guess would be His Nibs is back in LA anyway. Short break in Cabo?

Last edited by theminis on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 22:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PAN - left your post as is, but removed all the spacing x)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 12 Feb 2013, 23:00

Thanks, Theminis. No idea what happened there. Whole post seems to be mashed and repetitive............sorry!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 12 Feb 2013, 23:36

Not sure either, other than the post was almost half a page long due to all the spacing, hope you don't mind I edited it for you.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 13 Feb 2013, 01:14

George's real DEAR friend Karen Duffy posted a congratulatory tweet and video, with Cindy commenting and re-tweeting. They are true friends of George.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:38

Henway found pics of her at work:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler Arrives to Her Show Supermarket Superstar
February 20, 2013 - Studio - Los Angeles - CA
Michael Simon

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 21 Feb 2013, 14:28

I was looking at the photos on the link and noticed that on the side of the page it lists what she is wearing. ex: jimmy choo sneakers (didn't know they did sneakers). Anyway I am thinking these are not casual photos but staged. They are exclusive and she isn't carrying a purse which doesn't mean too much. Just an observation. But then I looked at some of the other photos on the website and they don't get specific about the clothes. The tags are more general.

It is probably part of the show's promotion and will show up in some magazine soon.

Again just my observations.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Feb 2013, 15:29

Silly girl you are right these are staged photos. Just like the ones of her pulling the suitcase down the driveway. No purse not bag no keys no phone. If she is working for 18hours a day like she claims I'm sure she would take something to work with her. Trying to get herself some attention since no one is interested in her anymore
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 21 Feb 2013, 16:11

silly girl wrote:It is probably part of the show's promotion and will show up in some magazine soon.

Again just my observations.

I agree with your observation silly girl. It's obvious that she is working with a photographer and part of her job would be to promote the show. Nothing odd about this whatsoever. I'm sure it's in her contract to promote her own show, just as it would be for anyone who hosts a show and this is just one of the many ways in which she could be doing that, by taking "promotional" shots.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 23 Feb 2013, 09:30

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:29

Wow, Theminis you are getting really good at embedding photos! I'm jealous!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:34

She's a queen !!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:39

That she is! Queen of the Aussie Photo Embedders!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 23 Feb 2013, 21:46

Thank you Ladies - Mel, I added the photo in the Stacy thread that goes with the tweet you posted, hope you don't mind, practicing my skills.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 23 Feb 2013, 21:53

Posted on Instagram by a colleague of Stacy's

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next