George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 6 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

+53
Juliette Hardy
johnnya2k12
What Would He Say
Nicky80
GiGi
silly willy
iamnoone
noname
playfuldeb
annemarie
isogotit
madsky
amaretti
pandabear
lelacorb
Mazy
Dior
Natascha
MM
Henway
very vera
Best in Category
theminis
OofOof
Atalante
Lighterside
Joanna
Maggy
NotAvailable
Way2Old4Dis
it's me
party animal - not!
EEOsandy
LornaDoone
melbert
lovelylois
watching
Clooneygirl
Aly
lucy
blubelle
Missa
bamboochacha
m4rose
cindigirl
fava
The next mrs clooney
Cinderella
Katiedot
Lakin460
noodle
silly girl
57 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 6 Empty Re: Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

Post by noname Sun 16 Jun 2013, 23:44

Thank you, the minis.

noname
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 6 Empty Re: Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

Post by iamnoone Mon 17 Jun 2013, 01:22

seems to me stacey is being very very smart here,  she's got a show now that has nothing to do with being a former wrestler that is in line with her interests in organic food & healthy eating.   I don't always care for how she dresses but she's doing what most of us would be doing if we had access to the free clothes, money etc that she does LOLOL

experimenting & playing!!!

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 17 Jun 2013, 21:09

George Clooney 'very supportive' of Stacy Keibler's new Lifetime job

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
By Jay Bobbin

June 17, 2013 3:48 PM ET

Stacy Keibler is moving into her next professional phase with the full backing of someone familiar with career transitions, boyfriend George Clooney.

The former WWE Diva gets to play"Shark Tank"-like host as food inventors pitch their ideas to a panel of judges -- including chef Michael Chiarello and Debbi Fields, of Mrs. Fields Cookies fame -- and then to the buyer for a major store chain in the Lifetime competition "Supermarket Superstar," premiering Monday, July 22. 

Keibler tells Zap2it that Clooney has been "very supportive" of her taking and doing her new job. In her treks with him to various parts of the world, either for work or relaxation, she has tried many different foods ... something she finds useful in her new role.

"I'm an adventurous traveler and an adventurous eater," she says. "I love to sample the cuisine of all kinds of places I've never been to before. Just spending time in Italy (where Clooney has a home) and learning how to cook fresh tomato sauce, I love everything about that country."

Keibler is no stranger to TV competitions from the other side, having finished third as Tony Dovolani's partner in Season 2 of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars." She reports the show "reached out" to her to return for last year's "All-Stars" edition, "but unfortunately, my schedule was just too crazy and I wasn't able to do it."

Regretful that was the case, Keibler recalls her stint on the program as "so genuine. No one really knew what the show was going to grow into, the monster that it's kind of become, and it was the hardest thing I've ever done. I went through every emotion ... happy, excited, nervous and stressed-out. It was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had."
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest news and buzz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 17 Jun 2013, 21:25

Well, depending on when the article was written, she is still throwing his name out there so I guess they are still together even though they haven't been "seen" together in months and months........Holy crap, I'm sorry, even if they Facetime or Skype every day, it just isn't the same as seeing someone in person.  I realize George is making a movie and he is super busy but is she really that busy that she can't fly over to see him?  Okay, I know, I know, she probably has and there were no pictures and all is well in their relationship.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 18 Jun 2013, 02:13

She can throw his name around all she wants, I still don't buy that they're still together.  A few months ago, all it took were a few whispers that they might have broken up, and girlfriend had her tush on a plane to Berlin for a paparazzi-filled visit.  They haven't been seen in public together in over three months; in a matter of weeks, they've both been the subject of cheating rumors, and STILL no photo ops to prove otherwise?  I don't believe they see each other on the sly, but even if they did, you'd think they'd make an exception to put an end to the rumors.  I think it's much more likely that Stacy's recent spate of "George, George, George" comments to magazines are a combination of articles being written months in advance and a mutual agreement to keep up appearances until her show airs.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 18 Jun 2013, 20:11

Does anyone know what SK was doing while the all-star season of DWTS was shooting? It would be interesting to know what she thought were better gigs than an established, popular TV show.

I don't watch the show, and usually don't know most of the contestants, but it seems like even the losers wind up making the talk show circuit and landing other gigs after a stint on DWTS. So I wonder if she'd be further along a long-term career path if she'd done the show vs whatever was on her schedule at the time.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 18 Jun 2013, 20:16

Way2Old....apparently at the time there was a Massive Rumour that George told her..... "No you can't do it"
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 18 Jun 2013, 20:34

Really??? I don't see that at all. It doesn't strike me that he cares enough to 'forbid' her to do something.

For her to use the "too busy" excuse believably, she'd have had to be talking about gigs that were already lined up and that she was committed by contract to do, or something. Otherwise, she could just rearrange things.

But, say GC did tell her he didn't want her to do the show. To me, "My gorgeous, smart, funny, sexy, wealthy boyfriend prefers me to keep my schedule open for him during that time, and I'd rather do that." is a lot better than "I'm up to my ears in smiling at ribbon cuttings around then."

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 18 Jun 2013, 20:36

There's a whole discussion on that Rumour somewhere on the forum !
CRS is kicking in now....but she wasn't allowed to talk about him...Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 18 Jun 2013, 21:53

Part of the rumor was that George was angry at DWTS because they cast Elizabetta just so they could mention she was his ex-girlfriend all the time.  It seems obvious she would have never gotten the gig if she had not dated him.  I also don't think he was willing to cheer Stacy on from the audidence like other significant others do and that would have been embarassing for her.  Not sure what other jobs she might have had at the time, but I think she could have done it. They have "stars" on there that work around olympic training and all sorts of other careers--they could have worked around whatever Stacy had going on.  It's my personal opinion that she wanted to do it, but we will probably never know for certain why she did not.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 18 Jun 2013, 21:56

Joanna wrote:There's a whole discussion on that Rumour somewhere on the forum !

joanna I think George can not keep anyone from talking about him and it's not in the character of George prevent someone something I think he would rely on the intelligence of the people who attended!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 18 Jun 2013, 22:05

undefined wrote:
Joanna wrote:There's a whole discussion on that Rumour somewhere on the forum !

joanna I think George can not keep anyone from talking about him and it's not in the character of George prevent someone something I think he would rely on the intelligence of the people who attended!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Jun 2013, 03:01

Think George has gotten use to reporters asking friends, family, and co-workers about him, But some are better at giving any truth out than others. Most of his co-workers give the same info over&over, same with friends. The only thing I've heard that is different comes from Nick&Nina, and they don't say much,but at least it is unique.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 19 Jun 2013, 11:10

I liked Nina Clooney's comment when asked about her son's private life...."That's HIS business" End of.

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 19 Jun 2013, 11:40

I agree with Nina it is his business. But that won't stop people from having an opinion and thinking they know who is right or wrong for George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 19 Jun 2013, 16:55

It seems to me that it was in her best interest professionally NOT to do the DWTS all star show.  Having just had Elisabetta on the show, then to have Stacy come back - the gossip and entertainment media would've had a field day with that.  The show might've been mockingly called Dancing with George's Ex's - you know the kinds of stuff they publish.  If George advised her not to do the show, good for him.  If so, I think it was a much for her benefit as for his.
Ok, sorry to go off topic.....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Jun 2013, 17:03

Can't wait to see this show, really interested to see how she handles herself while not on George's arm.
"Dancing with George's Ex's" I'd watch!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 19 Jun 2013, 22:57

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 19 Jun 2013, 23:14

no drink?

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 28 Jun 2013, 02:30

Similar to a lot of the promotional ones except for George.

STACY KEIBLER GOT A JOB…AS A GAME SHOW HOST…ON LIFETIME

Posted on Jun 27 2013 - 7:42pm by Danity

George Clooney should be happy now…Stacy Keibler has gotten herself a decent gig! Move over Bob Barker! It’s all about GAME SHOW hosting for Miss Keibler.

Lifetime TV is set to premiere Supermarket Superstar on Monday, July 22nd at 10 ET/PT and Keibler is the hostess with the mostess. The all-new competition series will give everyday people the chance to win a place for their original product on supermarket shelves nationwide.

With the help of celebrity chef Michael Chiarello, cookie queen Debbi Fields and branding expert Chris Cornyn, aspiring home chefs will compete to prove that they have the next great consumer product.

Celebrity Chef, Vintner and Specialty Foods Pioneer Michael Chiarello and America’s Cookie Queen Debbi Fields with Branding Expert Chris Cornyn Serve as Mentors for Aspiring Home Chefs Competing to Win Product Placement on Supermarket Shelves Nationwide

Do you have what it takes to be the next Mrs. Fields, Orville Redenbacher or Chef Boyardee? Then you may be a Supermarket Superstar, Lifetime’s all-new competition series that will give every day Americans the chance to prove they have the next great product consumers will love. Almost anyone can cook a great meal, but this is the first food competition show that provides a platform for individuals that can change the way millions of Americans shop and eat.

Get it girl. If anything it will be worth tuning into see how high Keibler’s hem on her dress will reach.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Jun 2013, 10:56

It won't embed for some reason:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 28 Jun 2013, 20:20

Too lazy to read this whole thread. When's this show supposed to air? I DEFINITELY want to see this one!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 20:24

LornaDoone wrote:Too lazy to read this whole thread.  When's this show supposed to air?  I DEFINITELY want to see this one!

Monday, July 22nd @ 10 pm on Lifetime.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:51

Slow WIFI hard to post

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 03 Jul 2013, 01:01

Exclusive Peek: Stacy Keibler's New Hosting Gig
By ROBERT PACE July 02, 2013

To add to her already diverse career, which has included stints as a model, actress, and even professional wrestler, Stacy Keibler is now hosting a brand-new reality series on food. ETonline has your exclusive sneak peek.

The series, entitled Supermarket Superstar, presents food entrepreneurs with an opportunity to take their product to the next level and flourish in the highly competitive food industry.

In each episode, three chefs will pitch their creation to food-industry goliaths with the chance to have their product launched in a major national grocery store chain. As the contestants prepare for mass production, they are tasked with refining their recipes in order to impress focus groups full of real-life consumers.

After the competition is reduced a select group of chefs, the aspiring food entrepreneurs will then have to generate their own unique professional packaging and present their product to a supermarket buyer. The ultimate prize for the last chef standing is $10,000 prize money and $100,000 of product development from DINE Marketing and Mattson to create professional samples of their products.

In addition to Keibler serving as host, the series will feature a star-studded panel of mentors, including chef and TV host Michael Chiarello, Mrs. Fields cookie creator Debbi Fields, and branding expert Chris Cornyn. Andrew Hunter will help the chefs with the research and development aspect of their products.

Watch the exclusive sneak peek of Keibler and the rest of the Supermarket Superstar crew in the video above, and check out the show when it premieres on Lifetime at 10 p.m. on July 22.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 03 Jul 2013, 02:45

Well Id like to say Im looking forward to watching this but it wont be shown on Aussie TV's unless it rates through the roof, then maybe, so you ladies will have to keep me informed.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 03 Jul 2013, 03:36

Maybe? you'll be able to watch here:

Maybe see if it works for you for some of the other shows they have (full episodes), and if so, then you'll be able to watch a few days after it airs. Of course, you may change your mind when we give you reviews after we've seen it! hahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 03 Jul 2013, 03:43

Thanks Mel I hadn't got around to googling info yet, so will try your link.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 03 Jul 2013, 04:36

melbert wrote:  Of course, you may change your mind when we give you reviews after we've seen it!  hahahahaha
LOL! I'm not expecting anything great either!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 03 Jul 2013, 07:34

From kaiileigh's post on a similar thread - moved here.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE VIDEO.

To add to her already diverse career, which has included stints as a model, actress, and even professional wrestler, Stacy Keibler is now hosting a brand-new reality series on food. ETonline has your exclusive sneak peek. The series, entitled Supermarket Superstar, presents food entrepreneurs with an opportunity to take their product to the next level and flourish in the highly competitive food industry.

In each episode, three chefs will pitch their creation to food-industry goliaths with the chance to have their product launched in a major national grocery store chain. As the contestants prepare for mass production, they are tasked with refining their recipes in order to impress focus groups full of real-life consumers.

After the competition is reduced a select group of chefs, the aspiring food entrepreneurs will then have to generate their own unique professional packaging and present their product to a supermarket buyer. The ultimate prize for the last chef standing is $10,000 prize money and $100,000 of product development from DINE Marketing and Mattson to create professional samples of their products.

In addition to Keibler serving as host, the series will feature a star-studded panel of mentors, including chef and TV host Michael Chiarello, Mrs. Fields cookie creator Debbi Fields, and branding expert Chris Cornyn. Andrew Hunter will help the chefs with the research and development aspect of their products.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Wed 03 Jul 2013, 13:51

I think SK really plays up her role of a well-paid, under-skilled "hostess" in the new trailer for her Supermarket gig -- especially in her arm raising comment at the end (baring legs - to help up those viewer #s?).

My guess is GC must be happy for her by getting some recognition and cash, but also embarrassed by the cheesiness of it. I'm sorry, but she's just not Heidi doing her runway hosting/promoting. That's Heidi's thing - she was a runway model. SK is a wrestler showgirl. Full stop. And this gig doesn't really help her shake it off.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Wed 03 Jul 2013, 15:16

Stacy has moved on from wrestling years ago but it is part of her past. She acknowledges it but has moved on to modeling, acting, and focusing on health and fitness. What a great transition Stacy has been able to make in her proffessional life. Dating George isn't too shabby either. Give Flowers 

Wishing her the best on the show. I'll be watching. Concentrating
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 03 Jul 2013, 15:22

I think Stacy can have more than one job she is known for. She was a wrestler now she is doing something else she doesn't need to shake it off it was a job she did it and enjoyed it. Like others she has moved on .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 12 Jul 2013, 01:30

The many looks of Stacy Keibler on 'Supermarket Superstar' [Pictures] (20+pics at link)

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 12 Jul 2013, 02:21

Huh....most of the dresses were pretty short I guess to show off her legs. But the white one makes her look like a naughty nurse with out the hat and stethoscope.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 12 Jul 2013, 03:42

I've been thinking that all this media about her breakup will probably be GOOD for the show. More people will probably learn about it since it will probably be noted in articles about the breakup.

I'm sure more will tune in to see what it's all about.

I for one find that the Shark Tank rip off - cause that's what it is - could potentially be good depending on how they've formatted the show.

I mean I watch those "How Did They Make That" shows sometimes. And lots of times the topic is about food production so maybe this could hold my interest if the inventions are interesting.

Some of the simplest ideas turn out to be the mega-million dollar money makers! I just wish I was creative enough to come up with something that a good portion of the population would find useful AND would be willing to pay $19.99 for as that seems to be the breaking point for sales over here in the US.

Most people don't think much about spending $20 for something and even if they find it didn't live up to their expectations, usually don't bother trying to get a refund for just $20 bucks. Hmm, may have to ponder on this a bit.

Take a stroll around the kitchen and see if there's anything there that irks me and that could be done better!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 12 Jul 2013, 17:28

m4rose wrote:Huh....most of the dresses were pretty short I guess to show off her legs.  But the white one makes her look like a naughty nurse with out the hat and stethoscope.

Thought the same thing.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 12 Jul 2013, 18:06

Okay just saw a commercial for her show and she was on for like one second.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:17

theminis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The many looks of Stacy Keibler on 'Supermarket Superstar' [Pictures] (20+pics at link)

For most of the pictures, it really looked like they were trying to play up the Heidi Klum look.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:07

Very true Watching, especially in the photo above, did anyone else notice that it appears that the man in white jacket has lost his feet??
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 12:16

affraid  Oh funny no didn't see the man without feet before LOL

In most of the pictures it looks like her legs getting longer or the dresses getting shorter mmmhhh However I only see legs. I'm sure her legs will talk more in the show than her moth Razz 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 15 Jul 2013, 13:40

Would be interesting to see the ratings after it airs.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 15 Jul 2013, 14:36

watching wrote:
theminis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For most of the pictures, it really looked like they were trying to play up the Heidi Klum look.

Just thinking...and not because it's our Stacy....but to be "taken seriously" surely someone should have advised her to lower the hemline by 5 to 6.5 cm, also, she is consistently wearing 99mm heels, not acceptable with this skirt length. If I were her I would think it's all about my legs wtf that got to do with a business/cookery show....You can take the girl out of wrestling, but can you take wresting out of the girl.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 15 Jul 2013, 14:39

Stacy you have more to offer than a leg !!!!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnya2k12 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 05:14

isogotit wrote:Would be interesting to see the ratings after it airs.  
You know, speaking of ratings...hope they'll be enough to beat "WWE Raw" (yes, Supermarket Superstar will be on opposite the third hour of Stacy's former Monday night gig)!

johnnya2k12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 05:39

Im imagining that most of the people watching WWE are not going to switch over till the ads to see Stacy in Supermarket Superstars, could be tough
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 05:40

Where are my manners, welcome to the discussion Johnny
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 07:11

That's the only focal point she & her PR promote for years:
Length of legs.
It's like a pitch.
As if it's some Guiness Book of Records extreme.
Not the shape, muscle tone, sturdiness. Just length.
But then she's a tall gal, over 6ft, so she ought to have legs according to her height.
Maybe she can prove her cooking skills on the show....Might do well as a novelty show.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Tue 16 Jul 2013, 13:24

johnnya2k12 wrote:
isogotit wrote:Would be interesting to see the ratings after it airs.  
You know, speaking of ratings...hope they'll be enough to beat "WWE Raw" (yes, Supermarket Superstar will be on opposite the third hour of Stacy's former Monday night gig)!
Oh, I forgot about WWE Raw on the same night. Well I hope her show can overcome and pass the viewing ratings of Raw, but I doubt it. Welcome Johnnya2K12.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 20 Jul 2013, 01:02

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next