George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

+53
Juliette Hardy
johnnya2k12
What Would He Say
Nicky80
GiGi
silly willy
iamnoone
noname
playfuldeb
annemarie
isogotit
madsky
amaretti
pandabear
lelacorb
Mazy
Dior
Natascha
MM
Henway
very vera
Best in Category
theminis
OofOof
Atalante
Lighterside
Joanna
Maggy
NotAvailable
Way2Old4Dis
it's me
party animal - not!
EEOsandy
LornaDoone
melbert
lovelylois
watching
Clooneygirl
Aly
lucy
blubelle
Missa
bamboochacha
m4rose
cindigirl
fava
The next mrs clooney
Cinderella
Katiedot
Lakin460
noodle
silly girl
57 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 3 Empty Re: Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

Post by watching Mon 05 Nov 2012, 19:54

Well she has time to promote the new show.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
Have a home-cooked product that's so good it belongs on supermarket shelves? Enter to be on my new show: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
42 mins ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler - Page 3 Empty Re: Lifetime Picks Up Reality Series For Food Product Inventors Hosted By Stacy Keibler

Post by Atalante Mon 05 Nov 2012, 22:32

Well cooking is hot in Belgium too, we've got several cookingshows on tv and cookerybooks are booming.

A couple of years ago this homemade product rocketed : Speculaas Pasta LINK And it is yummy, now you can also get it mixed with chocolat ! albino
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 05 Nov 2012, 23:27

Hmm...Speculoos pasta? Just found out about Speculoos and have to stay away from it...loved it too much but, I just don't know if I could do pasta with it! Did find a few wonderful cookie and bar recipes using Speculoos and Biscoff. Too good to make too often though!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 05 Nov 2012, 23:47

Pasta in our language is spread in English, you silly goose ! LOL!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 05 Nov 2012, 23:54

Oops! Didn't know that! Guess I learned a new word. Well in that case...you don't have to convince me. That stuff is addictive. I kept finding recipes using it and my sister bought me two bottles. Ate one and used the other for 2 recipes, after which I ate most of the cookies and bars I made. I did tell all my friends how good it all was though (-:
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 06 Nov 2012, 00:15

You put that stuff into some recipes ??? We just use it as a spread ! And this is the brand best known in Belgium: Lotus Speculoos Pasta : LINK

And it's very high on calories, you can actually feel your bum grow ! I had to stop eating it !!! rollingsmiley
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 06 Nov 2012, 00:22

Yes! It is great in cookies and there are hundreds of bar recipes on line that use it. And the calories are horrible!!!!!!!! But it is soooooo good going down! I ended up eating a tablespoon a day at night as a treat but even then it caused big trouble for my diet! So...sadly, after the second bottle was done, I decided I had to never buy Speculoos again. I'm thinking maybe I'll treat myself to a Speculoos Cleanse? (-:
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 06 Nov 2012, 05:25

Biscoff Shortbread Cookies

Ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup powdered sugar
⅔ cup Biscoff Spread
½ teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour

Directions:
1. Beat the butter with an electric mixer at medium speed for one minute. Add the sugars and beat until fluffy and well blended, about 2 minutes. Add the Biscoff Spread, salt and vanilla and mix at medium-low speed until blended, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Add the flour and mix until just combined. Turn the dough out onto a work surface, divide in half, and shape into 2 discs. Wrap each disc in plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours (or up to 3 days.)

2. Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.

3. Place one of the chilled dough discs on a lightly floured work surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to a thickness of 1/2 inch. Using a 2-inch round or fluted cookie cutter, cut out as many cookies as possible from the dough. Arrange on one of the prepared cookie sheets, spacing them 3/4 inch apart. Gather up the scraps, rewrap them, and chill for about 15 minutes before rerolling and cutting more cookies.

4. Bake for 24 to 28 minutes, until they are just firm and slightly browned. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then transfer them carefully to a wire rack and cool completely. Repeat the rolling, cutting and baking procedure with the remaining dough.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 06 Nov 2012, 07:34

Miz - that recipe looks delicious will be cooking that tomorrow, yum
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 06 Nov 2012, 18:02

This supermarket casting blaa blaa blaa is using same colors in add as it was in my paint can.

Only that it in paint can it was meant to caught the attention how dangerous it is. So for the food add, I don´t think colors work at all. (artificial green, black and white, even the font is same)

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 06 Nov 2012, 22:08

I don't think I'll be trying that recipe. Cool

You do know you Americans are the fattest people on the planet !!! Reading LINK
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 06 Nov 2012, 23:41

Yes sadly but you don't have to eat them all. Portions my dear! Have to say think it's funny you find that recipe a step too far when your country invented a cookie spread that is pretty high in calories all on it's own! like I said, I will not be buying anymore Speculoos...tastes too darn good to control yourself with! Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 06 Nov 2012, 23:55

Yeah but your recipe adds even more SUGAR ! Suspect
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 25 Jan 2013, 23:16

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 25 Jan 2013, 23:28

This sounds like a bit of a rip off on Shark Tanks. They've had a bunch of food related entrepreneurs who have come on their show to get funding and assistance with distribution to larger outlets. (ex. cake and baking companies, tea companies, chocolates just to name a few).

This just seems to be specific to food.

Will be interesting to see what the show really looks like once they get it on the air.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 25 Jan 2013, 23:45

Congrats to Stacy. I know how hard it is to find a gig nowadays.

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 26 Jan 2013, 01:09

Is Shark Tank like our Dragons Den ?

Inventors/small company owners needing financial backers ?
The best story was about a wonderful Raster with a great personality,
who'd developed a hot sauce,
They turned him down....he's become famous and wealthy now.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 26 Jan 2013, 01:13

Yes Joanna Shark tank is the US copy of dragons den.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 26 Jan 2013, 03:30

Joanna wrote:Is Shark Tank like our Dragons Den ?

Yes and Kevin O'Leary is also on both shows. Not sure about Robert Herzjavec. Is he on Dragon's Den?

Here are the bios of the sharks:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 26 Jan 2013, 05:15

Watch many cooking shows, Top Chef a fav, saw a new one this week called A Taste, looked interesting. Hard for me to think of SK doing this after the past, but I hope she does well, cause I'd like one of his women to succeed and prove us all wrong.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 26 Jan 2013, 05:26

lucy wrote: but I hope she does well, cause I'd like one of his women to succeed and prove us all wrong.
Technically, Lisa Snowden has. It took her a while but she's established herself in her own right. Got a long-term radio show etc.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Jan 2013, 10:46

More info and series pic of Supermarket Superstars on realscreen.com

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 26 Jan 2013, 11:27

LornaDoone wrote:
Joanna wrote:Is Shark Tank like our Dragons Den ?

Yes and Kevin O'Leary is also on both shows. Not sure about Robert Herzjavec. Is he on Dragon's Den?

Here are the bios of the sharks:

Thanks tnmc...thought it might be the same as Dragons Den.

Here be Dragons....Hilary is amazing....she's a multimillionaire from selling wooden pallets for use by fork lift trucks !

The KIS principle.....Keep It Simple.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 29 Jan 2013, 07:26

======================================================
Posts copied over from another thread as I believe they belong better here:

melbert wrote:Hard day at work:

premiere wrote:If she had any idea how much people comment about her frequent vacations and apparent lack of full-time job, she might have thought twice about posting this. Wow, work is actually tiring! Poor thing.
Henway wrote:Well seems her BFF's have a hard time also. You would think these people would be happy to have a job. Do they forget about the types of hours that doctors, police, firefighter, retailclerks, etc... put in? Suspect

Twisted Evil Do they really think that the 7-11 clerk was so happy to be at the shop 3 o'clock in the morning so they could get a big gulp slushie after being out all night parting it up and not even get paid even a 3rd of what they make?

Odette Annable‏@OdetteAnnable

2am call time?!? Is that even legal?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 29 Jan 2013, 09:08

Why would a reality show have a 2am call time?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 29 Jan 2013, 13:51

Maybe that was the time(2am) she had to get up or leave to be at studio.
Katie I had forgotten about Lisa, what was her goals while dating George, wonder if she achieved them. Stacy may never be the actress she hoped to one day be, but she got a hosting job on a TV show. Now if it's a hit and she's good, she will be set on a new career. IMO she needed one.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 29 Jan 2013, 14:00

I think the 2a,m. was a tweet from her friend the actress Odette Annable. SK's tweet was at about 7am LA time --- the one with the moon photo.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 29 Jan 2013, 14:56

silly girl wrote:I think the 2a,m. was a tweet from her friend the actress Odette Annable. SK's tweet was at about 7am LA time --- the one with the moon photo.

correct!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 29 Jan 2013, 14:58

Oh Poor Stacy......George in a different time zone making her sexing long distance is messing with her sleep. Kinky in bed cameraclick

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 29 Jan 2013, 15:09

Atalante wrote:Pasta in our language is spread in English, you silly goose ! LOL!

Pate means "spread" in French, and pate de foie gras is goose-liver spread. So, bring on the goose-liver spread, and we will have hors d-oeveres for a wonderful wine-and-cheese party.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 29 Jan 2013, 20:05

Goose liver, really, ... not in my presence ! I'll have you ... hanged and cooked ! Twisted Evil
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 29 Jan 2013, 21:32

I like liver
but better not eat it too many times

bec of what liver does in the organism
right?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 30 Jan 2013, 00:01

To me, the moon in her picture looks like a full moon, according to my calendar, the last full moon was on Jan.11th and the next one will be on Feb. 10th, so her photo can't be from today.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 30 Jan 2013, 00:08

Oh, according to the calendar, it's says the full moon in January was on the 27th/28th, 2013

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 30 Jan 2013, 00:12

Right, I mixed up the sign for black moon and fullmoon, sorry for that.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 30 Jan 2013, 00:20

That's okay. What's black moon tho?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 30 Jan 2013, 02:07

When you don't see the moon at all. Is black moon not the correct word for it?
If so, it would be nice if you could correct me as English is not my first language.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 30 Jan 2013, 04:48

It's called moon dark.

Full moon was on Saturday but even last night in a snap like that would look pretty full.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 30 Jan 2013, 10:29

Katie, thank you for improving my English! Thumbs up!

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 30 Jan 2013, 13:25

Black moon in American English is called "new moon."
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 30 Jan 2013, 13:58

Natascha wrote:When you don't see the moon at all. Is black moon not the correct word for it?
If so, it would be nice if you could correct me as English is not my first language.

Natasha, in America we call it the New Moon, when the moon is dark and there is no light coming from it. That is what all the calendars say here in English.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 30 Jan 2013, 16:12

My english improved here also, tackan.

Whatever it was
it was not blue moon
it´s suppose to appear next in Aug.13.

I keep track on these things
little superstitios me.... Laughing

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 31 Jan 2013, 04:50

Well whatever "moon" it was at least it wasn't a pictures of someone buttocks! Say that like Forest Gump but getting back on topic...

I've been skimming when is this supposed to be shown? And what network?

Hopefully it won't be one I'd have to upgrade my TV service to see cause I won't do that! But if it's on some channel that I already get then I might mosey over there to take a look - at least once.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 31 Jan 2013, 08:03

Lorna, it's on the Lifetime Channel, the one with all the love stories, and angst stories, and Project Runway. It's part of my regular cable. I think I saw originally it was suppose to air in May, but maybe she'll give us a twit, or go on Today, GMA, Extra, ET, E!, etc. and let the world know.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:29

Just copying these over from the other thread:

silly girl wrote:Not sure what this has to do with food or cooking:

LornaDoone wrote:

The person pitching is also a makeup artist hoping to make it in food?

Stacy ate something that makes her think she should instagram herself to look like a zombie? Zombiegram?

Stacy's part on set is so miniscule that she's got way too much time on her hands and has resorted to taking random pictures and showing us her lack of artistic talent?

She drank too much chocolate wine?

Somebody stop me please!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:39

melbert wrote:Lorna, it's on the Lifetime Channel, the one with all the love stories, and angst stories, and Project Runway. It's part of my regular cable. I think I saw originally it was suppose to air in May, but maybe she'll give us a twit, or go on Today, GMA, Extra, ET, E!, etc. and let the world know.

Oh heck. Now I'll have to check it out. At least once. And if I'm any predictor - once will probably be enough!

thanks mel for the info - I think!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 01 Feb 2013, 05:37

Well I'm gonna watch even if she's an ex by the time it's on.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 06:00

I don't think I'll bother watching. Not my schtick. Love to cook but not a fan of reality tv. Only one I watch or watched was Project Runway. and I'm getting tired of it Frankly, can't imagine how the show as it's described, will succeed. For her sake, I hope it's a hit.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 01 Feb 2013, 09:15

Katiedot wrote:Just copying these over from the other thread:

LornaDoone wrote:

The person pitching is also a makeup artist hoping to make it in food?

Stacy ate something that makes her think she should instagram herself to look like a zombie? Zombiegram?

Stacy's part on set is so miniscule that she's got way too much time on her hands and has resorted to taking random pictures and showing us her lack of artistic talent?

She drank too much chocolate wine?

Somebody stop me please!!

Funny comment of her ex-boyfriend:

geoffmstultsExactly the way I remember you
LOL! .
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Feb 2013, 10:37

This is a send up of the new Nicholas Hoult film, isn't it? Painful! (she said, as one who wears contacts) - wonder if you can actually see.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next