George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler?

+26
Best in Category
Sylvia Cheevers
playfuldeb
cindigirl
OofOof
Missa
Mazy
lelacorb
George Fan
janieb
Atalante
The next mrs clooney
MM
Lighterside
Dior
Bidbod
fava
party animal - not!
madsky
Lakin460
it's me
macs
theminis
watching
Joanna
Katiedot
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If George came out and said that he's only pretending to date Stacy, what would your reaction be?

It depends on the reason he gave

I'd be angry, he has no right to deceive me

I'd be fine with it, it's none of my business anyway

View results

Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler?

Post by Lakin460 Fri 01 Mar 2013, 17:49

playfuldeb wrote:true, but that's SK's version, havent heard love come from George's side of camp

Right, exactly my point. He's said nothing and like Katie pointed out somewhere on these threads, George's inaction, his allowing her to gush or whatever, strengthens the romantic perception. Not arguing with you, Deb, just saying that I think they are not portraying an option, whether it's true or not, to think it's just friends, with or without benefits.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler?

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Mar 2013, 17:56

We may not have heard love coming from his camp but he hasn't denied they live together and he takes her to all his major events, including having her welcome the President to their home. If this was being promoted to the public as casual, I don't think he would have her go with him on every holiday, spend the summer with him in Como, deny via the media that they had split etc. This has been promoted by George, not as a great romance but most definitely as a committed relationship. If it were casual, he'd go out publically with others, or, at the very least, not move her in to his house.

I think he is promoting in the press at least, that this is a real relationship.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 01 Mar 2013, 18:20

Most of those gushing Stacy remarks were at the beginning of the relationship and really aren't as gushing as you think. She has been remarkably quiet for quite a while. When I was dating my husband I often called his house our house even though I wasn't living there. I was just there a lot.

I would bet a lot of money that in George's mind Stacy does not live with him, and he has made that very legally clear to her. After Talia, Celine and others I think he is pretty clear about the not living together arrangements, and they are just staying over or with him for a while.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Mar 2013, 19:33

If she's "staying over" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, she's living with him. Legally, you're right; I have little doubt, George has made it clear, she's a long term visitor and has no rights to claim his house as hers. But he hasn't denied they're living together yet, in my faulty memory, and he's gone out of his way to deny stories about them splitting up.

I'm not saying they're in love or in what you or I might call a committed relationship. In fact I do think most of his girl friends are for PR purposes as well as just easier. When he wants a booty call, he's got a sure thing. When he needs someone to go to an event, he doesn't have to call someone and ask. And, while it seems to be back firing on George, I'm sure, showing he can commit to someone is supposed to be good for his reputation as well, not to mention helping to fend off those gay rumors. So, I do think there is an effort on his PR people's part to promote them as a real couple.

Not saying George thinks she's the one, but I do believe he subscribes to the love the one you're with adage!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Mar 2013, 03:00

madsky wrote:I would bet a lot of money that in George's mind Stacy does not live with him, and he has made that very legally clear to her. After Talia, Celine and others I think he is pretty clear about the not living together arrangements, and they are just staying over or with him for a while.
Yep, my thoughts exactly.

It wouldn't surprise me to hear she spends a fair amount of time there when he's home but she has her apartment and I'm sure that as far as George is concerned, that's where she lives, not at his place.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Mar 2013, 03:05

I wonder where she stays while he's gone. Thought of that a while back. So you and Madsky sound like you think she goes back to her own place? Wouldn't some enterprising pap get a photo of her hauling clothes back there?

I wouldn't want to stay at his house alone but I kind of came to the conclusion she was staying here even when he's gone. That football game when she was obviously watching the Ravens at his house was while he was gone.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sat 02 Mar 2013, 04:40

Remember someone said the paps weren't really following her that much without George. On top of that we haven't really seen pictures of her leaving or going to George's or her house since pretty much the beginning. We have been inundated with the workout shots, which has to lead us all to believe that they have to be set up photo ops. Also, I am sure she has clothes at both places like most of us did when we had boyfriends. Maybe George gives her a drawer. LOL

Now I bet she threw a football party at George's house, and he didn't care. If he'd let me- I would do that too. Seems like it would be fun, that house looks cool.

I think we all need to realize we don't know what Stacy, George or any other celebrity does 24/7. We see such a fraction of their lives to say she is with him every week. Could be with him more or less than a lot of us think. In fact we have more proof that they are together less than a lot of us think when they are on different continents. Still they could go on planes to see each other for the weekends, but that would just be supposition we really don't know.

Last edited by madsky on Sat 02 Mar 2013, 04:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : one more thought)

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Mar 2013, 05:51

OofOof wrote:I wonder where she stays while he's gone. Thought of that a while back. So you and Madsky sound like you think she goes back to her own place?
I flip flop on that one, to be honest. Mostly I think she goes home, but thinking about it, why not stay at his place if he's fine with it? For sure it's a lot nicer than her place with a pool and all the rest. Not that I've seen where she lives, but I'm assuming that the multi-millionaire, A-list film star's home is nicer than the d-list ex-wrestler reality show celeb's apartment is.

Maybe I'm splitting hairs, but staying over, even for long periods of time, isn't really the same as living there in my book.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:50

Katiedot wrote: ...Maybe I'm splitting hairs, but staying over, even for long periods of time, isn't really the same as living there in my book.

I don't think it is splitting hairs, but it is important how George and the State of California think about it. This sound very unromantic to a lot of people on here, but keep in mind California is the state where people have received large sums of money for palimony, and I am sure whatever constitutes "living together" legally George is not doing that. Not really romantic, but practical and smart, especially with some of the people he's with.

I would guess she stays at his house some times when he is not there under the guise of taking care of the dog.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:17

I would need to be really comfortable with a boyfriend away to feel his house is my house. I would feel funny about using kitchen or bathroom stuff, about making a mess. It would really need to feel like and be a 'home' for me before I would be completely at ease. And what about friends and family? Are they invited to come and stay and feel at home when the boyfriend is away? Are you constantly on your guard in case they decide to be nosey and have a good look around G C's house? I wonder how it all works. It wouldn't be for me.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 02 Mar 2013, 14:40

@ Madsky....you brought up great points in your last several posts.

And I completely agree with you that George is very practical and smart when it comes to the legal aspects of his relationships now, considering that he's been burned badly twice by not taking the proper precautions. In his shoes, who wouldn't be cautious?
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Cheevers Sat 02 Mar 2013, 15:50

[deleted]
Sylvia Cheevers
Sylvia Cheevers
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 02 Mar 2013, 15:51

Lighterside wrote:@ Madsky....you brought up great points in your last several posts.

And I completely agree with you that George is very practical and smart when it comes to the legal aspects of his relationships now, considering that he's been burned badly twice by not taking the proper precautions. In his shoes, who wouldn't be cautious?

Why two times?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Cheevers Sat 02 Mar 2013, 15:52

[deleted]
Sylvia Cheevers
Sylvia Cheevers
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Cheevers Sat 02 Mar 2013, 15:54

[deleted]
Sylvia Cheevers
Sylvia Cheevers
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 02 Mar 2013, 17:33

BREAKING NEWS:

Stasy was just a seat filler!

Clooney´s rep confirms for “tail wagging the dog”- reporter (famous celebrity blog @twtd.com, “we follow them, you follow us” in fakebook, tbitter, instantscum, my-your-and theirspace and if you still have time left, in spittherest).

He figured empty seat next to him would have looked and felt awkward.

For the past two award seasons she has literally fulfilled her assignment sitting very tall next to him. He is rumored to have been using a pillow in his seat to make a perfect match.

-I swear to god I saw him with the pillow, says a gentleman who prefers and stays 100% anonymous, seated behind him.

The couple has been described as too good to be true together.
Not everybody agrees with that. Especially the unlucky ones seated right behind this gorgeous pair in the awards in the second or even third row. – We couldn´t see a damn thing! They blocked all the view! Angry, unfortunate and pissed off people have been heard complaining and swearing.

Clooney sends his heartfelt apologies and says he is going to go for something shorter for the next season. (At the same breath he denies pillow using).

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Mar 2013, 17:55

Is there a link for your story BiC ?
Or are you on the Happy Juice again ?
Welcome back....
Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 02 Mar 2013, 19:07

Hilarious, considering when she's sitting down next to him she doesn't look as tall/taller than His Nibs. Noticed that on the Oscars front row last year. Gotta be those legs!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 02 Mar 2013, 20:50

heels!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:06

It's the whole package. George got it XL with this one.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:08

Well, thinking about this hypothetical question, who do we think is in on this little game? Agents, close friends, closest friends, next closest friends, family, extended family, half of Hollywood, most of Hollywood, or the whole of Hollywood?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:17

The whole universe of course.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:26

mmm

not so little
then
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:28

No .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:38

well
if the whole universe is involved
it can't no more be a game

it would no more be a secret

it would become reality

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:45

So you are saying all know . He he heeee. Seat filler .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:52

Hilarious!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sat 02 Mar 2013, 22:56

lelacorb wrote:...Why two times?

Well he and friends have spoken about his acrimonious divorce, at least where money is concerned, with Talia. Also there were somewhat substantiated reports and rumors about monetary issues and punching some walls after receiving papers from Celine. So those were were two I was talking about that we had some information on.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Mar 2013, 23:15

I guess my experience living with boyfriends is different than others. If you spend all your time at their house, you're living with them. And, whether you keep your own place, after a year and a half, most of your stuff is going to be where you spend most of your time. I don't doubt that she's signed a legal document that will insure George is protected financially and with regard to her not saying anything about their relationship should they split, but I guess I take them at their word--I think they're living together.

I also think they've at least portrayed themselves as being a couple from telling the media they're living together (Stacy) to going on public dates and attending red carpet events. I guess if I found out they were pretending, I would just feel sorry for them. I can't imagine living life that way. I'd wonder why he felt the need to pretend. But it wouldn't affect whether or not I liked his movies.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 03 Mar 2013, 00:15

sorry no links for the "story" - i just couldn´t help my self. BTW I voted none of my business. Very Happy

Bad decisions make better stories.

Some happy juices - maybe. But reaaally tired too. I just tried to reply a sms. Spelled a word so wrong that even autocorrect is like, "I got nothin man... "couldn´t regocnize any language Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 03 Mar 2013, 02:44

OofOof wrote:I guess my experience living with boyfriends is different than others. If you spend all your time at their house, you're living with them. And, whether you keep your own place, after a year and a half, most of your stuff is going to be where you spend most of your time. I don't doubt that she's signed a legal document that will insure George is protected financially and with regard to her not saying anything about their relationship should they split, but I guess I take them at their word--I think they're living together.

I also think they've at least portrayed themselves as being a couple from telling the media they're living together (Stacy) to going on public dates and attending red carpet events. I guess if I found out they were pretending, I would just feel sorry for them. I can't imagine living life that way. I'd wonder why he felt the need to pretend. But it wouldn't affect whether or not I liked his movies.

Now this is my problem with the conjecture is as much as we all follow George and therefore Stacy we can account for only a few weeks of their lives over a whole year. So they could be together all the time or not. Who knows. I saw Brooke Shields the other day and she was talking about when she was young and going out with a celebrity, and how everyone assumed it was like the love of her life and sometimes it was just a date or dates. Just saying I think the press likes the love connection, especially with George so many want him settled and with someone in love that I think it gets overplayed.

George rarely talks about his personal life, and Stacy doesn't that much either. She called George's house our house a few times but, who knows maybe she is like some of these young women who call their boyfriend their hubby, a.k.a Miley Cyrus, that would be a hoot if she tried that one.

The only confirmed thing we get is Stan denying a break up, which confirms some coupledom, but he never says anything about their level of commitment to each other. Would love that press release George and his friend with benefits Stacy or George and his F*(&buddy Stacy did not break up. Just kidding, but that would be funny if one of these PR guys did something like that for a celebrity, similar to the Groupon's president I'm fired email, refreshingly honest would be fun and a Jerry Maguire moment I would love to hear.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 03 Mar 2013, 12:23

I agree madsky that we don't know much about the private life together of George and Stacy...and why should we ? They are entitled to a private life in exactly the same way as we are.

Just because they work in the "entertainment world" doesn't give anyone the absolute right to know all about their private lives.
Just imagine if all of our doings were constantly reported, photographed, analysed, criticised, misunderstood and written about, day in day out. It would become a nightmare.

I think that George has the balance just right. He allows his fans to know a little about his private life but keeps a good 95% to himself.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 03 Mar 2013, 14:26

lelacorb wrote:
Lighterside wrote:@ Madsky....you brought up great points in your last several posts.

Why two times?

Hi lela...yes once with Talia he was pretty much taken to the cleaners on the divorce and the other time was the palimony suit that would have followed if Celine hadn't been given what she wanted to move along. She got the house they were living in and quite a bit of cash I think and the same with Talia. People attribute these two acrimonious break ups with the "anti-marriage" stance he's taken ever since.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 03 Mar 2013, 14:34

OofOof wrote:I guess my experience living with boyfriends is different than others. If you spend all your time at their house, you're living with them. And, whether you keep your own place, after a year and a half, most of your stuff is going to be where you spend most of your time. I don't doubt that she's signed a legal document that will insure George is protected financially and with regard to her not saying anything about their relationship should they split, but I guess I take them at their word--I think they're living together.

Not at all the case legally in California...it really matters where you get your mail and what residence you spent MOST of your time in, when they maintain another living quarters if a palimony suit occurs. Both of those things would be considered and could prohibit a claim of palimony.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 03 Mar 2013, 14:35

Of course.....some divorced women give the rest of us
a bad name...grrrrrr
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 03 Mar 2013, 14:37

Joanna, I agree 100% and he doesn't really owe us anything. George's career is not based on his personal life.

We are all just conjecturing for fun from the snippets we do see. Some see love, fake pr, friends and everything in between. Our views on it probably have more to do with us than them.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 03 Mar 2013, 14:38

Joanna wrote:Of course.....some divorced women give the rest of us
a bad name...grrrrrr

AMEN! and ain't that a shame! Beaten
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 03 Mar 2013, 14:49

Lighterside wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

Why two times?

Hi lela...yes once with Talia he was pretty much taken to the cleaners on the divorce and the other time was the palimony suit that would have followed if Celine hadn't been given what she wanted to move along. She got the house they were living in and quite a bit of cash I think and the same with Talia. People attribute these two acrimonious break ups with the "anti-marriage" stance he's taken ever since.

I always thought it was funny that he turned the Celine thing into a "Look how awesome I am" by claiming he gave her a bunch of money because he would have felt bad if she was deported, since she wouldn't be able to afford the legal and administrative cost to maintain her visa. He was clearly avoiding a palimony suit that he almost certainly would have lost; I recall one magazine interview in particular in which the reporter described all the pictures of Celine that were in the house, her things on shelves and coffee tables, and one of the boys talking about how she had decorated the entire place.

Lighterside wrote:

Not at all the case legally in California...it really matters where you get your mail and what residence you spent MOST of your time in, when they maintain another living quarters if a palimony suit occurs. Both of those things would be considered and could prohibit a claim of palimony.

I had heard the mail thing before too. I would be interested to see if Stacy's interview about keeping most of her stuff at her old apartment came before or after her first "our house" comment. Seems like a way of ensuring people know it's not really "her" house after all.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 03 Mar 2013, 15:02

Actually, I'm pretty sure that she mentioned the "our house" phrase several times early on in the relationship during the first year, which shocked some people and since then, during the second year, she has mentioned maintaining her apartment but I don't remember the exact dates or events where her comments occurred.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 03 Mar 2013, 16:01

Mm, well according the Twitter, SK got a very big hug from somebody over the last twenty four hours......!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 03 Mar 2013, 17:11

First, let me say I have never suggested I believe we should know anything about George's personal life. I was responding to the topic of this thread. I don't think anyone here is suggesting we know anything about George and Stacy's life, other than what they, or their PR people, want us to know. That's pretty obvious. I was responding to the question posed by this thread.

As I said before, I have no doubt George has protected himself legally from any claim on his home or his money and that all his girl friends sign confidentiality agreements. That said, according to what Stacy and George put out there publicly, they are at least implying that they are living together. They are at least implying they are in a real relationship.

The "our" house comments were not made solely during their first few months together. Stacy used the term when talking about President Obama's visit to George's home, which was fairly recently.

And, ladies, you can't have it both ways; you can't say, as though you know it to be true, that "Talia took him to the cleaners" but in the same paragraph suggest we know nothing about what goes on in George's private life. George himself, has said in interviews he wasn't ready for marriage. That comment and subsequent comments made by others imply you know what happened in their marriage and that Talia was to blame for it's failure.

My responses to the question posed by this thread are based on what we have seen publicly of their relationship. And publicly, at least, she has described George's house as "our house." From what little I've read about his other girl friends, and even some of his short termers, they too lived with him. I am not speaking in legal terms. I'm speaking in terms of where they're spending their time. Where they're sleeping. Where they keep their clothes. If we are to believe Stacy, and George has not said otherwise in any denial on Gossip Cop, they are living together. Legally, I'm sure he's protected. She may be getting her mail somewhere else. Probably is. But she's still implied several times they are living together!

Frankly, I really don't care! I was simply responding to the question and basing my response on what George, George's PR and Stacy have put out into the public domain. And, what they've allowed us all to see most definitely implies they are in a real relationship and that she is indeed living with him. I wasn't speaking in legal terms.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 03 Mar 2013, 17:19

It's ok Oofoof, we're just talking all around the subject, throwing in all ideas and the kitchen sink. It sounds like you feel you have to defend what you've written and that's not at all the case. If I've got that totally wrong and that's very possible, then please just ignore me and carry on.

-----

Stacy Keibler can say whatever she wants about where she does or doesn't live; a palimony case isn't going to depend on media interviews.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 03 Mar 2013, 18:21

Ooof, I hope I didn't make you think you need to defend your comments, but you are welcome to try and convince me and others of the likelihood that your interpretation is more accurate. Which I thought you were doing pretty effectively.

I do see that you could be right, and their relationship is more deep than I think. I just think it is unlikely, based on his history and the fact that Stacy seems so much like the previous girls. If she was different, I would give it more credence. I don't agree that his lack of commenting on the relationship or what Stacy says about the relationship means he quietly implying that this interpretation is accurate. I think if he or his people responded to all stories and interviews, as I said, he would be very busy. There is a p.r. motto that you should just stay quiet and no comment about any personal stories. Which he seems to follow when it suits him.

Now I don't think Talia is a both ways kind of thing. Because when you get divorced there are documents to back it up that have been reported on. Now Celine I'll give you that, as there seems to be not a lot besides talk to back it up. Although, it has been reported by so many for a long time, it seems like it is most likely true than not.

I am with you on this is his relationship and no matter the level of commitment. If he was completely bold face publicity faking it, I would feel a little sad for both of them and especially George- sorry I like him more. But he seems like he has a good life, and as opposed to crazy poster person I don't think he is being manipulated so it would be his choice that doesn't really mean anything to me. Just like to talk about it with you guys. It's fun to hear different ideas, and the romantic notions of people on here is nice to see, even if I don't always share it. Sorry if I bring us down too much with the cynical side.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 03 Mar 2013, 18:30

I forgot one thing. You are right about the Our House comment. Although, the only time I remember her saying Our House was during the presidential fundraiser visit, I could be wrong and wasn't that last summer. The lovey dovey comments I was talking about is you know its love when your Bengals fan boyfriend... blah blah blah and others she said early on in Facebook and Twitter. She really backed off the sophomoric comments on there pretty quickly, and she seems to be the more dignified not high school relationship now. Which casual or deep love I prefer.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 03 Mar 2013, 18:48

To me the "our house" comment was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard from her, as she clearly doesn't own one single stone of it.

Talking about the living together, I'm not sure if it is possible to live with somebody, who is constantly absent?

I just see him being generous and let her stay at his house when she likes to and as I don't see him stay at her appartment, it may be the only way for her to be with him.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZO_ Sun 03 Mar 2013, 19:58

I think it is wrong to deceive the world by implying he is in relationship with someone he is not.

What for to do this?
Is no respect to the public.

Bad joke or you call prank? No, is him George Clooney wanting publicity.

Ciao
LORENZO_
LORENZO_
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZO_ Sun 03 Mar 2013, 20:03

Because is Elton John he marry the German Reante woman for lies.
And is Rock Hudson he do the same. And maybe Hugh Jackman too.

But if George Clooney he has reason to lies, and is no-gay, is not correct.
And to hide some other he has as real partner from the world? Why? Is like he is ashame? Or is like you behave someone is leper or untouchable so you hide from the world?
Is no normal.
LORENZO_
LORENZO_
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 03 Mar 2013, 20:03

Too much complication for a situation that doesn't warrant it.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZO_ Sun 03 Mar 2013, 20:05

Is no correct to lies if is gay anybody. Why hide? Too bad if no accept.
But to success in film and advertizing just by selling false public image is no good.
LORENZO_
LORENZO_
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZO_ Sun 03 Mar 2013, 20:06

And is better to say to world I am with somebody who uses to be fighter wrestling and now is clean image and chef? No!
LORENZO_
LORENZO_
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next