George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler?

+26
Best in Category
Sylvia Cheevers
playfuldeb
cindigirl
OofOof
Missa
Mazy
lelacorb
George Fan
janieb
Atalante
The next mrs clooney
MM
Lighterside
Dior
Bidbod
fava
party animal - not!
madsky
Lakin460
it's me
macs
theminis
watching
Joanna
Katiedot
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If George came out and said that he's only pretending to date Stacy, what would your reaction be?

It depends on the reason he gave

I'd be angry, he has no right to deceive me

I'd be fine with it, it's none of my business anyway

View results

Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler?

Post by OofOof Sun 03 Mar 2013, 21:22

Madsky, somehow what I've been trying to say is not getting through!

I actually don't really even care that much for Stacy or his real or fake relationship with her. I'm probably much more of a cynic than you are...I wish I wasn't so cynical, it's one of my worst character defects! I don't think he invests himself in any of the relationships I've read about, save Celine, and frankly, I don't even think he was really invested in their relationship either. It lasted longer than others because the guy was too busy to end it!

Stacy and the rest of his "girls" save for Talia, appear to be women I would have absolutely nothing in common with. Rightly or wrongly, I view them as his personal playthings....like living barbie dolls. That of course is based solely on what they project publicly. Stacy seems like a very nice girl. Girl. George seems to prefer girls over women. They're easier.

Where I guess I must differ from you is that while they may very well just be good buddies, that's not what they are publicly portraying. He, by virtue of the fact he's denied that they have split up several times now, is saying they are together. They spend holidays at Cabo and a whole summer at Como. He takes her to every red carpet event. I don't believe she's the love of his life...I don't think that's what he's looking for in a woman. But I do think, like every other woman he's been involved with that are included on this site, he's moved her into his home. He seems to do that with them all, and they all go willingly, no doubt believing they're "the one."

And, as you all have pointed out, he has undoubtedly protected himself legally. Legality aside, my only point was to say I believe they're living together (at least in my definition), when they are together and I suspect she's been invited to remain at the house while he's gone. And I do think he's portrayed this as a real and even exclusive relationship. He took her to watch him play basketball with President Obama. She's his girl friend, at least publicly. So, if it turns out it was all a farce, which is the topic of this thread, will I be surprised? Maybe a little. Disappointed? Only because i would be sad he feels the need to fake a relationship.

Otherwise, I could care less if he and Stacy stay together! The only thing I've got hope for is that Monuments Men is a good movie. Oh, and I'd like him to cut off that fur on his face and cut his hair!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would it put you off George Clooney if he said he was only pretending to date Stacy Keibler?

Post by Dior Sun 03 Mar 2013, 21:35

The hair is great!
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 03 Mar 2013, 21:39

And...the beard on his face is great too.... Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 03 Mar 2013, 21:48

I do not like beards. He looks like a Grizzly Bear. affraid
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZO_ Sun 03 Mar 2013, 22:02

fava wrote:... Not to mention you need magazines like People and shows like ET if you want to get folks to your movies in the future. Makes no sense to me.

But the magazines & shows they still have stories about him anyway or do they look for sensazionalista gossipings?
He has to be friendly with this magazines & tv shows? asskiss1
Is maybe another reason why he do this publicity. scratch
No, is not respectable way to live and lie to public. Is like he is selling a public image, if it is true.
Lying
LORENZO_
LORENZO_
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZO_ Sun 03 Mar 2013, 22:06

Dior wrote:I do not like beards. He looks like a Grizzly Bear. affraid

You think George he looks like a BEAR?? Laughing
LOL!
LORENZO_
LORENZO_
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 03 Mar 2013, 22:45

*giggle*
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Mon 04 Mar 2013, 00:47

Ooof Ooof, I agree with most of what you said, especially the part about George preferring GIRLS to Women. Well said. I also think that I would have little common with any of his girls of the moment either. I don't dislike Stacy, but I don't like what she represents style over substance and the celebrity obsessed culture.

My only disagreement with your analysis is I just don't think George is presenting his relationship that committed. I think since he stated that marriage is not happening for him again, the press, his fans, and others seem hellbent on putting him in a stable relationship, that would lead to something that looks like a marriage, if not technically that. I think all of his public relationships no matter what he does are made by the press and fans to look this way. His only choice would be to hide the relationships, and I think at this point in his life he thinks why should I have to do that, so he just lives with it. I could be wrong.

I do hope Monument Men is great with the cast he has assembled. I worry about Gravity maybe being a bit too esoteric for public viewing. I can't wait till he can trim the beard at least so he looks less like Saint Nick. But hey I'll sit on his lap anytime, even with that beard.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 04 Mar 2013, 04:31

madsky wrote:My only disagreement with your analysis is I just don't think George is presenting his relationship that committed.
I think a relationship can be committed without having to end in marriage. It's possible to be in a relationship that, after a few years, breaks up naturally but that doesn't make the relationship meaningless or invaluable.

And that's where I think George is. He doesn't plan to get married (although he's also said that he's not against it) and I think he's happy with his relationships being the way they are. In public, I think he does present himself as being as committed as it's possible for him to get.

It's us, watching from the sidelines and reading between the lines, interpreting photos, speculating on pictures who see that maybe that commitment isn't all that meaningful but as others have said, it's hard for us to know what's really going on in his life.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 04 Mar 2013, 07:05

madsky wrote:My only disagreement with your analysis is I just don't think George is presenting his relationship that committed.

For me the second that she was introduced to the President, it became viewed as a committed relationship. There were numerous events that Betty didn't attend with him that were considered serious - the funeral in Switzerland comes to mind - but Stacy has been there presented front and centre. I don't think G could make the argument that it was just casual when she is attending those types of events with him. He could easily have left her out of those events but he choose to pay the $$$ (pay per head dinners) to have her there with him.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 04 Mar 2013, 08:27

"Ooof Ooof, I agree with most of what you said, especially the part about George preferring GIRLS to Women. "

I have a theory about this. I could be very very wrong about this also, but here goes.
As women get older I feel they dont drink as much as when they were oung. George still likes to drink. I get the impression that it's a lot. So he dates younger women who still like to drink because then he can justify his drinking habits. Rather than admit that he may be a social alcoholic (if there is such a thing) he can just say he drinks with company, and the company happens to be younger women who still drink quite a bit.
make sense? Like I said, tho, I could be very very wrong about his drinking as well. This is based just on what little I see. And I am not trying to start any rumors
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 04 Mar 2013, 09:22

Playful I like the theory, but...
in this case, girls over women, you got that wrong too. Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 04 Mar 2013, 09:39

playfuldeb wrote:"Ooof Ooof, I agree with most of what you said, especially the part about George preferring GIRLS to Women. "

I have a theory about this. I could be very very wrong about this also, but here goes.
As women get older I feel they dont drink as much as when they were oung. George still likes to drink. I get the impression that it's a lot. So he dates younger women who still like to drink because then he can justify his drinking habits. Rather than admit that he may be a social alcoholic (if there is such a thing) he can just say he drinks with company, and the company happens to be younger women who still drink quite a bit.
make sense? Like I said, tho, I could be very very wrong about his drinking as well. This is based just on what little I see. And I am not trying to start any rumors

First of all, I wouldn't call an adult woman over 30 a girl.

At that age the women who are still pretending to be childlike and sweet like an innocent girly become more and more ridiculous. Acting like a teenager as an adult is ridiculous.

Second, if he really has an alcohol problem as big as that, plus the pain medication for his back, his liver will wave him for good bye pretty soon...

This is pure self destruction.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 Mar 2013, 12:18

Maybe George doesn't drink much now since his serious health problem ? He said as much to Charlie Rose didn't he?
Maybe he enjoys fooling everyone that he does drink, in the same manner that Dean Martin did ?
Maybe Stacy has helped him to look after his body well ?
Maybe ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Mon 04 Mar 2013, 14:07

Katiedot wrote:... It's possible to be in a relationship that, after a few years, breaks up naturally but that doesn't make the relationship meaningless or invaluable.

I see your point. I just don't think they look that committed to each other. Maybe its their body language or what and the way Stacy says things about him. To me it just looks more casual and fake.

watching wrote:For me the second that she was introduced to the President, it became viewed as a committed relationship. There were numerous events that Betty didn't attend with him that were considered serious - the funeral in Switzerland comes to mind - but Stacy has been there presented front and centre.

Maybe, but maybe he just didn't take Betty because she seemed high maintenance and needed a lot of attention. Now I haven't met the President, but I have had to go to some events since my husband died. I have asked a male friend to attend with me, just so I didn't have to be there without someone. Being alone at events, when not working, where there are usually couples is no fun, probably not as much a problem if you are George Clooney, but still. Also, I don't think Stacy has attended that many events just the Presidential fundraiser, that I can remember. Remember she didn't go to the Correspondents dinner, because of some show being taped that never really materialized. Think that might be a bit blown out of proportion.

playfuldeb wrote: ...I have a theory about this. I could be very very wrong about this also, but here goes.
Interesting idea about the alcohol, but I think it is more likely that he picks the younger ones, because they are less complicated and put up with his wanting to be in control. Plus, he likes the idea of a hot date on his arm. Also, I think he has said he parties and abuses his body less with age as Joanna said so not sure that is the case.

dior wrote:
First of all, I wouldn't call an adult woman over 30 a girl.
Now normally any women over 30 I wouldn't call a girl, but Stacy's just seems so high schoolish. I think she qualifies.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 04 Mar 2013, 14:31

High schoolish? LOL
You mean like a teacher? No, she doesn´t look like a person who has a profession and self esteem.

High schoolish sure, but it must have been 30 years ago!
Now she just looks old and fake. So fake that one must wonder if she was made in china alltogether.

Good god, we really must live in different world! Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 14:35

It's all relative - at George's age, a female in her early thirties is perceptually girlish, IMO. The age disparity lends itself to that image.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by traone Mon 04 Mar 2013, 14:36

[/quote]playfuldeb wrote:
"Ooof Ooof, I agree with most of what you said, especially the part about George preferring GIRLS to Women. "

I know this is off topic, but I just wanted to comment about this, so please bear with me.
The is such a thing as a social alcoholic. There are all kinds of alcoholics, as I learned in therapy, due to my father being one. There are weekend alcoholic's,(which my father was), there are alcoholics that get extremely drunk every time they drink, but may only drink 3-4 times a year, etc. I am not sure what George is. I know in an interview years ago, when he was with SL, the reporter was riding with him in the car on the way to G's house with him. And it was time for G to "take his medicine" that helped with the headache pain that he still had from his injury from Syriana. Well, I think G said that the "little blue pill" was a xanax, and that he had to take one a day to keep the headache to where he could bear it. Well, number one rule, you DO NOT mix xanax with alcohol, ever!!! So I remember even back then, that he had the possibility to develope serious habits if his personal physcian did not follow his medical concerns closely. I'm always concerned with situations like this because of my history of having to deal with an alcoholic, and working in the medical field/distributing medications to patients.
traone
traone
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Mon 04 Mar 2013, 15:37

LOL I meant high schoolish by the way she acts not looks. I know there is a large age difference between G & S but for some reason she just acts so immature to me, more so than even Elisabetta who I wouldn't say acts that mature either. Maybe its the tweets -don't know.

Now alcoholism is a terrible and complicated addiction, with it not always being about the amount you drink being the key component. More how the alcohol effects the particular individual. I don't think anyone here is saying George is an alcoholic, as I think it would be very detrimental to claim this without any real proof. So I think we should probably not even infer that he may have mixed his prescribed drugs for a documented illness with alcohol. I am all into conjecture and speculation, but not about something as serious as any drug addiction. Traone, I do not mean to belittle anything that you have gone through or are working through, I just think that with little or no proof of the disease the innuendo is a bit too damning for him and a dangerous slope to go. In George's favor, he seems to have a wonderful support system of family and friends, and if he had any problems health wise they would be there for him.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 04 Mar 2013, 15:51

the matter is not alcohol

is age
bec of maternity seeking time
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 04 Mar 2013, 18:16

Thanks Lakin and Madsky. When I said he prefers GIRLS I wasn't just talking about the age difference.

And while I don't think this, or any of his relationships are great love affairs, I agree with Watching that when he introduced her to the President, he elevated her to a level beyond just a f@ckbuddy.

So, while I don't get the feeling she's "the one" I do think he is putting out in the public that they're a couple. Otherwise why bother denying split rumors? If he really didn't care whether people thought he was in a relationship, he'd refrain from the more public displays. He wouldn't include her in events that are important to him, and treat her the same way he treated Krista.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Mon 04 Mar 2013, 18:45

Interesting point about Krista, although I always thought that relationship was strange on many levels for him. The fact that he denied it later in the Esquire interview was weird so probably a great story we will never know. Almost like he was ashamed of her even later, never liked that thought about him though.

I think with age he might just be f@ck it, I'm going to do what I want with whom I want and let Stan deal with whatever is written or said.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 04 Mar 2013, 18:48

I think he includes Krista .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 19:29

And it's worth considering how he's done more with Stacy publicly than any other gf - not only the President's fundraiser, but co-starring in his tequila advert, People magazine spread last year getting ready for Oscar's, (which btw, she got a full page pic in the latest People with him taken at the Governor's Ball and was part of the "fantastic gowns" lineup, albeit, it was a small pic among several showcasing the different designers represented at the Oscar's. Ok, back on point, which is how he's set a new bar for gfs of with Stacy...)

Let's see, there were other firsts for her.....drawing blanks right now, but I know we've talked about them ad nauseum here. So she's definitely got more public nods via him than other, which soldifies the "we're a couple" debate.

But hey, maybe he's just more of a publicity hound now that he's getting older and it has nothing to do with her. I don't know....what do you think?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Mar 2013, 19:52

Just written something incredibly similar, Lakin, stuck it in drafts - and have no clue how to retrieve it to here. I'm useless.....................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Mon 04 Mar 2013, 19:54

Lakin460 wrote: ...Let's see, there were other firsts for her.....drawing blanks right now, but I know we've talked about them ad nauseum here. So she's definitely got more public nods via him than other, which soldifies the "we're a couple" debate.

But hey, maybe he's just more of a publicity hound now that he's getting older and it has nothing to do with her. I don't know....what do you think?

It is odd that as he has gotten older he takes his girlfriends or dates out to more public events. Stacy and Elisabetta have been seen in public far more than the ones before. Doubt he thinks he needs publicity, maybe he doesn't care anymore what is said or written about him. Good for him.

You are right, we have discussed ad nauseum the aspects of coupledom with him. I guess maybe I am ready for a new girlfriend or a new event for him to have something different to discuss. Wish his movies were coming out earlier in the year. Oh well.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 Mar 2013, 19:56

party animal - not! wrote:Just written something incredibly similar, Lakin, stuck it in drafts - and have no clue how to retrieve it to here. I'm useless.....................

Maybe next time email it to yourself and keep it safe there ?
Hope you find it ok.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:00

Oh thank you Jo. It's in my profile and I've been trying to move it across. Clicked etc, etc.........zilch

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:21

I have tried to stop commenting on the SK threads but I guess I will offer my opinion or thoughts. I am not sure I agree that meeting the President constitutes any more importance than any other girlfriend. Didn't SL meet the Dalai Lama and EC met Kofi Annan---who are very important people. Not to say she isn't more important but just to put it into perspective. It seems to me we only see them at red carpet events, no going for coffee and none of the little excursions I saw with SL or EC. Yes he did the video with her but who knows when that was made. Who is to say if he developed the tequila when he was with EC that she wouldn't have been in the video. Timing is everything sometimes. Anyway this is JMO----I see two friends who probably enjoy each others company when they are together but I am not sure I see a full blown romance.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:33

Good points, SG. I was thinking SK was all that and a bag of chips. I haven't been around long enough to have that broad perspective and didn't remember the other gfs meeting dignitaries.

and party, you are NOT useless, just need to learn a new skill or two, that's all.

Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:41

silly girl wrote:I see two friends who probably enjoy each others company when they are together but I am not sure I see a full blown romance.

Hi silly girl - I think this is as much of a full blown romance as he's capable of right now. It's obvious he's fond of her but not able to give her the attention we might think he should. With Elisabetta it was different, she wasn't as independent as Stacy and I think demanded his attention more. And I think this is one of the things he likes about Stacy.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:45

Oh, I think she's more important than a lot of the other girlfriends.

Not sure why, but the evidence is there. Lots of holidays last year (and possibly a few were seize-the-day maybe. They or at least he must have known what was likely to be on this year's agenda). Loads in common, including all the sports stuff, including golf, circles of friends, and then all the high profile events that we have all alluded to and know about. Plus the invitation to both sets of parents to Italy, and at the same time....it may have happened before but was it ever so public?. Not by accident I think. He knows exactly what he's doing

Anyway, he looks very happy.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:53

He always looks like he's happy in front of the camera. He's hard to read, but I truly hope he is happy. At least he should be happy to be able to work thousands of miles away without having to worry about how his girlfriend is doing without him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 04 Mar 2013, 20:54

happy? not to me
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 04 Mar 2013, 21:04

Happy? Sorry but he seems to me resigned but absolutely not happy with Stacy!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 04 Mar 2013, 21:16

Sadly, I have to disagree with those who see a difference in his relationship with Stacy. I recall reading in the archives that Eli's parents went to Cabo with them and, since they live in Italy, it's likely the two sets of parents met up sometime without the papparazzi knowing. And, according to lots of articles in COH's archives, he actually spent a few days at Eli's parent's home.

As far as having sports in common, there are photos of bike rides etc. with Eli and none with Stacy. Don't know that them having a love of sports in common leads to a great romance.

But, it seems that, at least for the public, he wants us to believe he's been in a real relationship (whatever that means to him!) with all his "girls" and, I take him at his word. I do think part of the reason he picks who he does is, sadly, for publicity. Google George Clooney and the majority of what comes up is related to girlfriends.

If he didn't want photos of the two of them together, he wouldn't go to Craig's or the other pap spots. He must feel, he needs the exposure, even if we don't!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 05 Mar 2013, 02:06

I don't see the happy or really anything that different from the last few relationships. You have golf with Stacy, biking with Eli, and they all get the motorcycle rides just the helmet has changed or I could be wrong on that.

However, do wonder why he seems to have more pap shots with the last few. Maybe it is he feels he is nearing the end of his leading man status, as he has said in a few interviews, and he is trying to string it out a bit longer with press.

I think he is happy in general, but I don't think he derives his happiness from any of the women he is with. That is good for him, as it seems historically he is not that great with relationships. They certainly have a short half-life.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 05 Mar 2013, 02:25

Gotta be different helmets . He heheeee Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 05 Mar 2013, 04:29

party animal - not! wrote:Just written something incredibly similar, Lakin, stuck it in drafts - and have no clue how to retrieve it to here. I'm useless.....................
We have a drafts section? Blow me! Never looked at that option. Please let me know if you get it to work.

madsky wrote:It is odd that as he has gotten older he takes his girlfriends or dates out to more public events. Stacy and Elisabetta have been seen in public far more than the ones before.
He took Sarah Larson and Lisa Snowdon out quite a lot too. I think it's just circumstance: if he has a lot of places to go, his girlfriend gets more outings.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 05 Mar 2013, 04:35

Katie! You and Henway need to find new stuff about George! Please, we are counting on you! So tired of only Stacy stuff...
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 05 Mar 2013, 05:39

Yep - I agree. I have been looking at new stuff re George on/off all day - think my search engine is getting tired of me typing George Clooney into it and has given up! Alas, lucky Henway and others know how to find the good stuff.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 05 Mar 2013, 22:31

silly girl wrote: I am not sure I agree that meeting the President constitutes any more importance than any other girlfriend. Didn't SL meet the Dalai Lama and EC met Kofi Annan---who are very important people. Not to say she isn't more important but just to put it into perspective.

JMO - EC met Annan when he was staying at Como. SK was the his date at the Nobel Peace Laureates event when G was being honoured. These were all George centric events. The events for Obama did not revolve around George. She was there as his choice - not to help sell a film or promote his charity work - but as his choice of partner.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 05 Mar 2013, 23:06

Not going to argue with everyone about his but true this event was a bit different. SL and EC were still his "choice" of companion in the same way. It is just semantics----in my opinion.

I feel that if he were dating SL or EC and then hosted an event for the POTUS then they would be there also.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 06 Mar 2013, 01:32

Agree with Silly Girl. Actually, I cannot imagine Eli spending time with Kofi Annan...it frightens me. And SL meeting my own hero, the Dalai Llama amazes me. I think whomever he's with are lucky enough to meet all the great people he comes into contact with. Has nothing to do with who's more loved by George. It's whether or not they're around.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 06 Mar 2013, 05:35

I agree
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 06 Mar 2013, 08:21

So she is not “the one” but “one of his girls”. And he isn´t like : “I´m yours for everything”.

How does she held her head up and tell herself that there´s something more…If you are saying she is happy with how things are – how can she be? I mean so low hanging fruit?

I´ve met president and it was a dinner somebody paid for, but absolutely no commitment (from my part). He was really charismatic (Clinton) Wink and I have also participated in the seminar where the main speaker was Dalai Lama (again no commitment) so…

(Just curious. Not really helpful information for me as a sack of potatoes could probably start (any kind of) relationship better than me.) Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 06 Mar 2013, 08:43

She might held her head up by telling herself:

"Finally the whole world is forced to appreciate and admire my beauty and my good taste in fashion because of that famous little dwarfy I'm living with.
Lucky me, I do not need to be with him so often, so this job is not too exhausting."
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 06 Mar 2013, 09:08

Right, You are funny Dior! beauty and good taste monkey
LOL

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3