George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world'

+4
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' Empty Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world'

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 Jan 2012, 15:34

Get your buckets at the ready, People magazine have spoken:

From People

Stacy Keibler: George Clooney Is the 'Best Date in the Whole World'

By Jeffrey Slonim

Wednesday January 11, 2012 08:35 AM EST

Stacy Keibler could get used to Hollywood's award-show season.

"I have the best date in the whole world," Keibler, 32, told PEOPLE Tuesday at New York's Cipriani 42nd Street, where boyfriend George Clooney nabbed the best-actor award from the National Board of Review for his role in The Descendants.

The couple, recently returned from Mexico, looked stunning – she's a tad taller in heels and looking leggy, with her hair up – as they walked the red carpet arm in arm. "I did the zipping part," Clooney, 50, said of Keibler's dress. "Which does require some skill."

But he took some time on his own appearance, with his crisp tux and flawless coif. "It takes hours just to glue on my hair," Clooney quipped.

"He always looks good," Keibler added. "No matter what he wears."

So, how many times has Keibler seen The Descendants? "I think I've seen it four times," she replied. "I really love that scene where George is running down the hill. I think it's hilarious, because he doesn't run anything like that."

If Clooney and Keibler seem like the perfect couple, perhaps they are.

"Stacey is a superwoman," said Shailene Woodley, who plays Clooney's daughter in the film. "She's super passionate and philanthropic. She's just a happy person, a happy individual ... and so is he."

So, Keibler had a good night? "It's so fun," she admitted.

As award season progresses, there should be more where that came from
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' Empty Re: Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world'

Post by sisieq Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:21

"I have the best date in the whole world," Keibler, 32, told PEOPLE
My bucket runith over!!!!!!!!!! Down the pan

ROTFLOL! Sorry, but that's the most stupidest comment to say. Of course he's going to be her "best date in the whole world"!!!!!!! She's a D-lister getting to do all the things an A-lister does. HELLO!!!! Just as it would be for us, too.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world' Empty Re: Stacy Keibler says George is the 'best date in the world'

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:30

Exactly. She get's to go wear expensive gowns and get's her picture taken. I don't think Shailene knows what the word philanthropic because Stacy is far from that. And the only thing Stacy has shown any passion for is football and cleansing. Those are the best things she can come up with? People backed off from even calling them a couple so now with awards season they are a great couple. Once they split Stacy will have a hard time getting any attention from anyone. That is why George makes such a great boyfriend! Stacy never says George is really talented it's great to be here to support him. It's I really like dressing up........
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 12 Jan 2012, 03:09

It's all about her!!! And even all the rag stories are all about her! George is HER date!! Not in my book!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 12 Jan 2012, 03:54

at least she's not saying that George is the lucky one because SHE is the best date in the world!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 12 Jan 2012, 04:14

what is she comparing him to? anyone know what she's 'dated' prior. perhaps he is the first man she`s gone out with while the sun is up. lol. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 12 Jan 2012, 05:59

Her last boyfriend was pretty hot and they looked good together as a couple. I think Stacy is thinking more about all the attention, travel, gowns etc she get's with George. No she hasn't had any of that before so I bet it is great dating George. Soon Stacy will know what it's like to be dumped by George and she will have to go back to dating other d listers unless she can hookup with a sportsman like her friend Torrie. Who is getting the same sort of treatment.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 12 Jan 2012, 06:11

She should get back with chris evans aka ' Captain America" Roflmao I saw the video of them getting hot and heavy
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 14 Jan 2012, 00:28

Michelle meyers wrote:She should get back with chris evans aka ' Captain America" Roflmao I saw the video of them getting hot and heavy
Can't remember if I've already said so, but want'ed to say Welcome!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 00:33

hi! Very Happy

anyway
reversing the 'game'

George
take some rest

please

ciao! Hello!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down