George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS

+27
Dior
cindigirl
Joanna
NotAvailable
lelacorb
very vera
Lakin460
The next mrs clooney
cupcake
janieb
Missa
m4rose
Way2Old4Dis
ktsue2002
MM
melbert
party animal - not!
Best in Category
Margaret
Bidbod
lucy
Katiedot
LornaDoone
bamboochacha
silly girl
OofOof
theminis
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who will Stacy wear at the Oscars?

Marchesa

Armani

Oscar De La Renta

Valentino

Elie Saab

Vera Wang

None of the above

Something unusual we've never heard of

She's not going

Cavalli

View results

WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Empty Re: WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS

Post by Mazy Sun 24 Feb 2013, 02:51

I picked she was not going, so after tomorrow you will see why I always tell me not to stand behind me on a food store line. I always pick the wrong one. My choice is wishful thinking.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Empty Re: WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS

Post by LornaDoone Sun 24 Feb 2013, 03:07

Mazy wrote:I picked she was not going, so after tomorrow you will see why I always tell me not to stand behind me on a food store line. I always pick the wrong one. My choice is wishful thinking.

So you're THAT person! HA!

I know what you mean. That's what I originally picked too! So what do I know either!

I'm resigned to the fact that she'll be there so now am going to make the best of it and hope she's not falling out of any part of the dress!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 24 Feb 2013, 03:33

Yep lets hope theres no side boob, top boob, under boob or any boob on the red carpet!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 24 Feb 2013, 03:49

theminis wrote:Yep lets hope theres no side boob, top boob, under boob or any boob on the red carpet!

There's sure to be someone who becomes a boob on the red carpet!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 24 Feb 2013, 03:50

Yep, that's a given!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 24 Feb 2013, 04:50

And I was going to say George!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3