George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars

+10
theminis
LornaDoone
Missa
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
phys major
Dior
Joanna
Katiedot
14 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars Empty Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Feb 2013, 08:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sealed with a kiss! Stacy Keibler and pal pucker up to boyfriend George Clooney's Best Picture Oscar

By SHYAM DODGE

UPDATED: 07:54 GMT, 26 February 2013

There's no doubt she awarded her hunky boyfriend George Clooney a congratulatory kiss after his movie Argo took home the Best Picture Oscar on Sunday night. But Stacy Keibler was also caught kissing another man - in the form of her other half's trophy. The blonde beauty posted a photo to her Instagram which showed herself and a friend smooching the statuette following the huge event.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pucker up: Stacy Keibler and a friend smooch George Clooney's producing Oscar for Argo after Sunday's ceremony

The next morning, however, was quite a contrast as Stacy bundled up in a baggy tracksuit and sipped on coffee while venturing out to run errands around Los Angeles. But the former wrestler could not hide her natural good looks, even in her dressed down state. The 33-year-old scrubbed off the red carpet glamour and kept things casual after her Argo producer boyfriend's big night at the 85th Academy Awards.

The former WWE Babe of the Year wore comfy Ugg boots and loose joggers.

In recovery: After a long night at the Academy Awards Stacy kept it casual in Los Angeles on Monday

After a long night: The former wrestler needed her morning coffee. Her famously toned torso was draped in a scoop neck jumper, effectively hiding her surprisingly muscular frame. The former Dancing with the Stars contestant wore her gorgeous blonde locks in an unkempt bun as she hid her highly recognisable face behind a pair of large sunglasses.

The celebrity's profile has been raised since she started dating George Clooney in 2011.

Casual Monday: The former Dancing with the Stars contestant wore a baggy tracksuit as she ran errands

Lucky lady: Stacy has been dating George Clooney since July 2011
The 51-year-old director, actor, writer and producer is now a veteran nominee for the Academy Awards.
George, according to hitfix, is 'the first individual to score Academy Award nominations in six separate categories.'

The Ides of March director also won a Best Supporting Actor Oscar in 2005 for Syriana.

Hold on tight: Stacy also shared a photo of George clutching his statuette with pride
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars Empty Re: Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Feb 2013, 10:22

The daily mail also have pictures of Cindy flying
out of L A on her own.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars Empty Re: Stacy Keibler out and about the day after the Oscars

Post by Dior Tue 26 Feb 2013, 17:45

Why did she go out posing for the paps like this?

A little drama?

Or did somebody die?

She is living with George Clooney A-lister at his palace, she doesn't need to go out in her pajamas with a hangover to pick up a coffee, does she?
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 26 Feb 2013, 19:13

Especially getting caught hanging out around her storage unit!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 26 Feb 2013, 19:37

Pardon. what is "storage unit"?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:43

Breaking News...

I HAVE NOT POSTED INSULTING COMMENTS
ABOUT STACY KEIBLER IN THE DAILY MAIL TODAY !

It's another "Joanna... living in Cornwall" .....but the tone sounds very familiar.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:47

BTW...Nut Job....it doesn't bother me in the slightest because
I have a Good Happy Life by the sea.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 26 Feb 2013, 21:51

Joanna wrote:BTW...Nut Job....it doesn't bother me in the slightest because
I have a Good Happy Life by the sea.
You are a lucky woman
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 26 Feb 2013, 22:23

El Chele Restaurant
1 recensione
W 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90005 koreatown

Writes the bitch (me) but if Stacy lives with George as ever on Monday morning (after celebrating all night) is in Koreatown? Who knows, please respond!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 26 Feb 2013, 22:27

Dior wrote:Pardon. what is "storage unit"?

thats how we refer to Stacy's apartment. When reports alleged that she was living with George it said that she kept her old apartment for storage of her personal belongings. The "storage unit" is her apartment where she lives.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 26 Feb 2013, 22:32

Los Angeles Athletics Club

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 27 Feb 2013, 01:29

Okay, Daily Mail, suck up much? She's hiding her "highly recognizable face"? I spend quite a bit of time looking at pictures of Stacy on this site, and I don't think I could pick her out of a crowd, especially if she wasn't dressed for an event. She looks like an average woman out running errands; she's not Angelina Jolie for heaven's sake.

I wondered why she's dressed so frumpily (for her - that's basically my weekend outfit). Then I thought, if I'd had to spend several hours strapped into a heavy gown on who-knows-how-high heels, people would be lucky if I put on pants the next day. Not that I think she has anything to complain about; it's just nice to see her putting comfort over showing off her legs for once.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 27 Feb 2013, 06:07

Missa wrote:Okay, Daily Mail, suck up much? She's hiding her "highly recognizable face"? I spend quite a bit of time looking at pictures of Stacy on this site, and I don't think I could pick her out of a crowd, especially if she wasn't dressed for an event. She looks like an average woman out running errands; she's not Angelina Jolie for heaven's sake.

I wondered why she's dressed so frumpily (for her - that's basically my weekend outfit). Then I thought, if I'd had to spend several hours strapped into a heavy gown on who-knows-how-high heels, people would be lucky if I put on pants the next day. Not that I think she has anything to complain about; it's just nice to see her putting comfort over showing off her legs for once.

Boy oh boy do I agree with that!

No matter how much you might smile at an event - after hours in a dress you probably have to make sure you don't drop anything on, high heels, and a long night, I'd want to be in something comfy too the next day!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 27 Feb 2013, 06:09

I wouldn't even bother getting out of bed till at least noon myself...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Feb 2013, 08:34

Or teatime.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 27 Feb 2013, 12:13

Without the make-up she really looks like a teenager, no ?
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 27 Feb 2013, 15:27

LA Athletic Club? Working out with a hangover........ugh!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Feb 2013, 17:45

I'd just like to say that IT IS NOT ME posting on Just Jared today.

Losing the will to live...................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 27 Feb 2013, 18:11

party animal - not! wrote:I'd just like to say that IT IS NOT ME posting on Just Jared today.

Losing the will to live...................

Oh don't worry about it party.....we're all being impersonated all over
the place at the moment because the nut job has such a boring life !
We can rise above it I'm sure... Give Flowers2

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Feb 2013, 18:30

lelacorb wrote:if Stacy lives with George as ever on Monday morning (after celebrating all night) is in Koreatown? Who knows, please respond!
Somone I know who knows the area says it's near Occidental Studios, which is where she's filming her Supermarket Superstars thing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 27 Feb 2013, 23:19

I find it interesting that she's hardly been papped during the past few months. I swear the Daily Mail had her on speed dial for a while and then...nothing. Just Jared, the same. He seemed to be her BFF when I first came onto the forum and now, he barely talks about her.

The red carpet events really do help her with getting PR. Pretty amazing that one event ends up providing the gossip sites with soooooooooo many words!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 28 Feb 2013, 05:37

Seems to me that one website say Just Jared posts something and then all the rest jump on the bandwagon, trying to sell some of these celebrities as newsworthy.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 28 Feb 2013, 09:47

I think the issue is she hasn't been seen with George in months in a setting that doesn't relate to his award capaign so the press don't seem to have any interest until they are sure she is still with him.

Barely any pap shots of her other than attending some paid event and those that are pre-planned for the pap coverage and guaranteed distribution. As opposed to this time last year, there have been limited pics of her coming and going to the gym, out and about at the pap friendly places in LA, on site for the new job, at the Superbowl, ect. Her media profile in the past three months has been predominantly through her twitter account. If the paps are taking her pics, the press isn't really picking the pictures up and running with them.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down