George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 17 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 17 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 17 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 17 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 17 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 17 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:08

I seriously don't see the problem she lives with him. He is grown and can live with whom ever he chooses. She is just another girlfriend and seems to fit his lifestyle. She doesn't seem clingy or needy, has her own job and friends. She also loves sports perfect for George right now. I think she is the three year girlfriend or maybe longer as long as she doesn't want to get married.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by Katiedot Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:47

watching wrote: There is no varierty in the life of a Clooney gf.
Sad but true.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Jan 2013, 13:06

annemarie wrote:I seriously don't see the problem she lives with him. He is grown and can live with whom ever he chooses. She is just another girlfriend and seems to fit his lifestyle. She doesn't seem clingy or needy, has her own job and friends. She also loves sports perfect for George right now. I think she is the three year girlfriend or maybe longer as long as she doesn't want to get married.

Stacy is not clingy or needy because all he wants from him is fame and success , not love and accepts all also to be months away from him but it is important that the world do you think is his gf.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 07 Jan 2013, 13:10

There is a mid section beam above and below the TV that she is watching, not so in the one on his wall. I could not find that mid section beam in his wall. And yes, the proportions seem wrong. If thats in his side house, then its a much smaller bricking on the wall and shelving. TV smaller too. And to have two TVs exactly alike but dif sizes. I don't know if he would have them alike like that.

But on the other hand, I could suspect her of trying to match his wall and TV as close as she could, just for the fans who would say, nah, shes not living with him... hahahahahaha. I think she likes to keep us on our toes and guessing about it. Shes a she- devil that one. Yeah, I also think she is a NITWIT, blonde or not. But he'll use her for a bang or two anyway.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Jan 2013, 13:15

This is a photo taken at the home of George but certainly was not made to cheer the Ravens but to know that she lives there. To take that picture Stacy had to lie on the ground with your feet resting on the table because if it had been sitting on a sofa or chair the perspective of the picture would have been different, poor thing Stacy is forced to do! and then we are so sure that is a photo taken yesterday and not long ago? If it was a happy one at George would need to do this and let people know at all?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 07 Jan 2013, 13:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 14:11

Just out of curiosity all of u whom seem to KNOW Sk Lives with George what exactly are your connections with Hollywood and the people who live there???
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Jan 2013, 14:23

Joanna wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank Joanna this pic is useful to explain the photo, Stacy's feet are up to the wood underneath the television. Television is at least 1.60 m from the ground qll'altezza neck operator, there are two or Stacy is sitting on a scaffold high or Stacy is lying on the ground! All qesto for a picture to cheer on the Ravens? Absolutely not!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 07 Jan 2013, 14:25

OMG Lela you are sharp eyed!

Of course. She never appears to sit normally on the sofa, but rather crawl like a (big) cat there in obscure positions. So she had to give it a rest and lay down on the floor to take the snap.

I thought she had a foot fetishmis…

Phys: I´m not saying she lives there. Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 14:41

I know your not bic I would just like the ones who do to please tell me there association with the people who know what Is going on...example ...my family works in the industry....I have friends who know them....I work in the industry...i clean Georges house and know for a fact she lives there..I am his cook...u know things like that....which one of those statements might relate to the ones who seem to know she lives there...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:02

All I have to say is Poor Stacy winter break is over and the only way she got on a gossip website was a picture of her and Michael Phelps posted on twitter. She didn't make any major headlines or pictures of her on the Daily mail, Lainey Gossip, Celebitchy or Just Jared. The only pictures, we got were of her, was on her own twitter account. Paps weren't interested in her without George or her walking on the beach ,with another celeb, and wearing a bikini. The only people who were talking about her was from this site. Now we get a picture of her feet watching a football game, pretty lame. Who knows she might have been watching by herself or with a large group of George's friends. She is no further with her fame journey then when she started dating George. I notice that a lot of her friends have moved on with real couple relationships, Jenna Dewan is pregnant. There were pictures yesterday of Torrie Wilson hanging out with A-Rod and his daughters on a boat. That starts to put a lot pressure on some women. So we will have to see, there might be a part of the closet that she hangs her fedora hat, but I don't think it will last much longer. She might get a little itchy to move on.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:11

phys major wrote:I know your not bic I would just like the ones who do to please tell me there association with the people who know what Is going on...example ...my family works in the industry....I have friends who know them....I work in the industry...i clean Georges house and know for a fact she lives there..I am his cook...u know things like that....which one of those statements might relate to the ones who seem to know she lives there...

Yeah I don´t believe a word you are babling. My connection you got right but other than that... nope.

I simply don´t trust cleaning stuff. I had one in my house and one time I game home (she was suppose to be finished by the time) she laid in a couch reading my magazines and hadn´t even started the cleaning. On the top of that her car would not start when she finally was about to leave... the car was "a decoration to my driveway" for 3 weeks! Until she finally could afford to move it. Afterwards she has been telling quite amazing things about me to anyone who cares to listen... Shocked

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:20

Well, George has never said she wasn't his girlfriend so yes I think she is his girlfriend . As for what she wants I don't know as I have never spoken to her. I don't live with them or hang with them so I don't know whether there is love or not that only they know. The fact is we all have opinions none of us know a lot about their relationship as neither of them has ever spoken about it. It is all just speculation on all our parts.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:22

Hi, Phys. Now I don't actually KNOW anything for certain, but when the girlfriend of someone, whoever it is, SEEMS from time to time to be spending quite a lot of time at the boyfriend's various houses around the world, plus his regular hotel haunts, and is heard to utter the phrase 'our house' or 'our home' to a reporter (and in reference to a visit from the President of the United States) it might be possible for part of me to believe that she could be living there, yes.

You will not find me hanging from the bannisters on learning that it is true - or not true. After all this is Hollywood we're talking about here!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by seaside007 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:26

Hey, I don't think these are Stacy's feet in front of the TV, do you Smile

seaside007
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:28

Hello, Seaside! I wondered about that too...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:41

Funny bic I have only been cleaning his house for a few months now no signs of sk but a lot of used condoms. Around!!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:43

Babel babel!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:49

Okay let me put it another way legally he knows what Has happened to him and he does not allow them to live with him...but for God sake believe what you want...Santa clause is real too...I just helped him put his sleigh away....those damn raindeer are so cute...you wouldn't believe what Santa has to do to keep rudolphs nose glowing!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:59

As long as I'm babeling George Really loves all those shampoos and soap u get from hotels he has a lifetime stock of them...he also now this is a secret ..shh ...has a whole toy room filled with ken and barbie toys!!!! I mean everything!!!! The pink corvette...every toy of theres ever made!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 07 Jan 2013, 16:03

seaside007 wrote:Hey, I don't think these are Stacy's feet in front of the TV, do you Smile

Hi seaside, welcome to COH and I have to agree with you. With feet so close to the TV she would either have to be sitting on a high scafford or maybe feet are photoshopped into the picture?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 07 Jan 2013, 16:12

phys major wrote:Just out of curiosity all of u whom seem to KNOW Sk Lives with George what exactly are your connections with Hollywood and the people who live there???
I don't think anyone here has said they KNOW she lives with him. The posters who think she does are reiterating what she herself has said in public in front of George.

A better question would be to ask those who claim they know for a fact that she doesn't what their insider secret is.

FWIW, I don't think she lives with him but I do think she stays over when he wants.

The simplest answer is usually the right one: his girlfriend stayed over and took a picture of her feet in front of his TV. Thinking that she somehow made a copy of his TV to fake the picture is heading well down the path to crazyville . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 07 Jan 2013, 16:47

Don't forget he has umpteen TVs all over his house....that one in her
picture could be any one one them !
But if it is the one in the main picture, people move furniture around when camera teams visit.... I'd imagine so anyway, not having been visited in that manner. Lol
So what she's sitting on could now be in a totally different place now.

Just some random thoughts as I sit planning my holidays.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 17:07

Katie if u knew for a fact she didn't live with him because you have contacts because u grew up in the industry....how would u prove the facts??? Since not many of you know exactly how the mechanisms of Hollywood and the perpetual. Lies that are not only told by celebrities Themselves but also publisits and rag Mag's which the pr people feed...it makes it very hard to prove the facts to outsiders...so I wont carry on!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Mon 07 Jan 2013, 17:08

As someone who runs the forum calling half the people on her forum crazy, is so uncouth.

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 07 Jan 2013, 17:26

I sure wish he would show up so the sniping will stop. I agree with Katie though, I don't think she necessarily lives with him but she does stay with him. That way there are no unwanted pap shots of her out and about.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 07 Jan 2013, 17:32

Seems like she put her feet in the air to make sure the socks could be seen along with the game in the background. The way the room is set up even having them on the coffee table wouldnt show the tv in the background. I think they are her feet she does have large feet because of her height.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 07 Jan 2013, 17:33

phys major wrote:Katie if u knew for a fact she didn't live with him because you have contacts because u grew up in the industry....how would u prove the facts???
Fair point, although I would like to point out the house rules which clearly state we don't allow "I know something you don't know" arguments. I can understand it's deeply frustrating when you think you know a fact and can't prove it but simply telling everyone they're wrong doesn't work if you're not able to say why.

In any case, the fact that Stacy doesn't live with George doesn't mean she can't come round and watch TV with him.

very vera wrote:As someone who runs the forum calling half the people on her forum crazy, is so uncouth.
I'm sorry if it upsets you, but that's the way I see it. The woman who started all the conspiracy theories is mentally ill. She's deeply desperate to "prove" that George isn't dating Stacy because she believes she's dating him. I feel very sorry for her and can't imagine how hard her life must be, but all the same I don't appreciate seeing her ravings reproduced here.

We all know that Stacy Keibler and George Clooney know each other one way or another. The exact nature of their relationship is open to discussion and we can agree to disagree on it. However, when I read theories about how she's faking a replica TV, or taking pictures with a fake lookalike dog, or gatecrashing a party for the president or whatever, when we all know that she has regular access to the genuine article, then I cringe because that's not sanity talking.

Whether she's a real girlfriend or pretend girlfriend on a contract, she's with George often enough that she doesn't have to fake anything.

As to why anyone thinks she'd waste her time faking stuff for the 'benefit' of literally a handful of George Clooney fans on one site is beyond me. You guys may care deeply about her (and spend hours every day writing about her in this forum) but I'm pretty sure that relationship is all one-way. I'd say she's not thinking about you. At all.

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 07 Jan 2013, 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 07 Jan 2013, 17:39

cindigirl wrote:
seaside007 wrote:Hey, I don't think these are Stacy's feet in front of the TV, do you Smile

Hi seaside, welcome to COH and I have to agree with you. With feet so close to the TV she would either have to be sitting on a high scafford or maybe feet are photoshopped into the picture?

Photographic images have distortions. Her feet (if they are her feet) in the photo are foreshortened. She does not have to be sitting close to the tv. It is an illusion because of the angle of the photo. Plenty of info on the web and in photography books about this topic (foreshortening).

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 19:00

Fair enough Katie...yes it is very frustrating I really try to stay away...any way regardless I don't care if she is watching Tv there or not ....but I would like a twit pic of the closet George is building her!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 07 Jan 2013, 19:13

Somebody must be very desperate for attention to post a picture of George's TV. Btw, thanks to all of you proving that it is George's TV, without your help she couldn't let the world know Very Happy
Anyway, I don't think she is allowed to post a picture of his interieur without his permission...
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Jan 2013, 20:09

George and Stacy have a relationship not think I have doubts, if he lives or does not live with him I do not care, I'm just wondering why Stacy need to use Einstein or George's house if she is siura of this report? To me it all seems very bleak! If Stacy was sure of her relationship with George would need to do this?The behavior of Stacy makes me think that even she is sure to have a relationship with George!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 07 Jan 2013, 20:42

I seem to remember Our Hero saying on a red carpet in reference to SK and her twitter account that 'she can do whatever she likes. I rarely tell anyone what they should do with their lives'. May be paraphrasing that quote, but you get the drift

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 07 Jan 2013, 20:53

lovelylois wrote:She didn't make any major headlines or pictures of her on the Daily mail, Lainey Gossip, Celebitchy or Just Jared. The only pictures, we got were of her, was on her own twitter account. Paps weren't interested in her without George.

great
so if any doesn't want to be bothered
it's easy to

right?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 07 Jan 2013, 21:01

cant believe Ive just sat for 30 minutes reading all this - i need to go for a run and clear my head, some topics on hear are bizarre Laughing
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 07 Jan 2013, 21:33

What I find so ridiculous is that not so long ago in an interview she wanted to keep her private life private, but since Cabo she is posting her childhood letters, bikini pictures etc. on twitter for the whole world to see and her "drunk face" beer pong crap even made it to the press.
Her desperate need for attention makes her so predictable, after she didn't get her "reward" in Cabo (lol) she needs to post George's TV to make sure she's still in the game.
I do not know the correct word for this in English, is it pathetic?
And what comes next, George in his undies on her instagram?
Oops, I forgot that she is the center of the universe, so it would be a picture of her with his underpants on her head in his bed as her trophy or something like that..

Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 07 Jan 2013, 21:59

Phys: I really like how your mind works
santa & rudolf - my favorite figures.

I see it´s only been few months there, "in a location" and just boring foundings (like condoms). Are you sure they are not balloons? Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 07 Jan 2013, 22:04

Oh I forgot: if he takes all the shampoos and soaps from the hotelsl, I bet he steals the towels too... Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 22:05

Funny bic...I found the most perfect song for this occasion. If someone could get it up for me that would be great....Brad Paisley...celerity....pretty much explains. A lot!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 07 Jan 2013, 22:12

Celebrity? or if Very Happy someone could get it up for me?

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 22:14

I haven't any indication of him stealing towels but the positions he put ken and barbie in are.......lets just say. now I know why people say he's kinky!!!!!!ken and barbie actually have a sex swing!!!!! Lmao!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 22:15

Ha ha celebrity by brad paisley...could u you tube it for me my kindle wont let me..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 07 Jan 2013, 22:22

"Cause when you’re a celebrity
It’s adios reality"
Sad lyrics.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 07 Jan 2013, 22:25

Phys: feel free to tell more about those "positions"

I hope it´something new! (and not old kamasutra) Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 07 Jan 2013, 22:42

You both are too funny Very Happy

Phys, Bic put the vid/song here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 22:44

Well working for George is great pay but he does love to throw things on the floor for you to pick up....that together with the little outfit that is mandated I spend most of my time saing down periscope!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 22:45

Thanks maggy...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 07 Jan 2013, 22:50

down periscope?!? LOL!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 07 Jan 2013, 23:07

Katiedot wrote:
watching wrote: There is no varierty in the life of a Clooney gf.
Sad but true.

Was going to say the same thing but Katie beat me to it!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 07 Jan 2013, 23:11

phys major wrote:I know your not bic I would just like the ones who do to please tell me there association with the people who know what Is going on...example ...my family works in the industry....I have friends who know them....I work in the industry...i clean Georges house and know for a fact she lives there..I am his cook...u know things like that....which one of those statements might relate to the ones who seem to know she lives there...

Like any of those people are going to out themselves on a site like this. Very Happy

That would be one quick - "yer outta here and don't let the door hit you on the ass as you go thru it" move on their part. From what has been reported George pays well so no one is going to take a chance and make those kinds of statements.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next