George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by silly girl Sat 22 Sep 2012, 15:45

Here is the Page Six Ny Post piece on the event. It was kind of funny on the photos of the day page they had her photo then EC's photo next....

Keibler’s cookin’
Last Updated: 12:42 AM, September 22, 2012
Posted: 12:39 AM, September 22, 2012
George Clooney’s girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, got among the pots and pans on Thursday night for Bella Dots’ pop-up kitchen by John DeLucie at GD Cucine. The leggy blonde admitted to reporters that both she and the “Ocean’s Eleven” star enjoy cooking at home, saying she learned from her mother and TV. “I would fall asleep watching the Food Network when I was in high school,” she said. “It’s something that comes really easy to me. It’s very therapeutic to cook.” DeLucie, who owns Crown, joked to us upon spotting Keibler:

“I was thinking, ‘I hope I don’t remind her too much of George Clooney.’ Otherwise we might have a problem.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by lovelylois Sun 23 Sep 2012, 21:24

beverley mitchell
‏@beverleymitchel
Ladies lunch? @StacyKeibler: "@SophiaBush: @beverleymitchel @JoAnnaLGarcia @JamieLSigler @shailenewoodley @jennaldewan" love u ladies!!”

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
"@SophiaBush: @beverleymitchel well thanks girl!!! @JoAnnaLGarcia @JamieLSigler @StacyKeibler @shailenewoodley @jennaldewan" love u ladies!!

I guess Shailene Woodley is now part of the Stacy crowd. Shailene is closer to Stacy's age then George is.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 23 Sep 2012, 21:51

Expect lots of Ravens enthusiasm soon..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 23 Sep 2012, 22:01

[quote="lovelylois"]beverley mitchell
‏@beverleymitchel
Ladies lunch? @StacyKeibler: "@SophiaBush: @beverleymitchel @JoAnnaLGarcia @JamieLSigler @shailenewoodley @jennaldewan" love u ladies!!”

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
"@SophiaBush: @beverleymitchel well thanks girl!!! @JoAnnaLGarcia @JamieLSigler @StacyKeibler @shailenewoodley @jennaldewan" love u ladies!!

I guess Shailene Woodley is now part of the Stacy crowd. Shailene is closer to Stacy's age then George is.
[/quote
Old?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 23 Sep 2012, 22:59

Yes...but she's not a chap !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 24 Sep 2012, 02:40

She's back on twitter:

[url=
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 24 Sep 2012, 02:43

She seems to be still in New York. Very strange she hasnt been home to LA yet.
[url= ]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 24 Sep 2012, 13:45

Her Ravens game-watching/tweeting is a lot different from last year. No pictures of her in her purple jersey taken from George's house and no pictures of Einstein in a purple jersey.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 24 Sep 2012, 14:21

I love Eataly. Mmmmmmm

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 24 Sep 2012, 14:53

EEOsandy wrote:Her Ravens game-watching/tweeting is a lot different from last year. No pictures of her in her purple jersey taken from George's house and no pictures of Einstein in a purple jersey.

Its almost like she's completely disinterested in them this year. Would have expected more enthusiasm since they were playing the Patriots who took their superbowl chance away last year. Dont think there was a true Ravens fan that wasnt looking for revenge. Maybe she is too depressed to get enthusiastic, or she's not that big a football fan and just uses it to try to be more attractive to men.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 24 Sep 2012, 18:00

I am so bored today. I wish GC would show his face because then I would have something to look at. Anyway...TNMC she did tweet a few more times about the Ravens....one of the players lost his brother and she sent him a message....apparently the player did something that made them win. Anyway....I noticed that she is following a few more people....I looked at their tweets and the one guy is a filmmaker named Jake Davis (music videos etc). Now hear me out....she posts about Eataly which is an Italian food place in NYC.... a food emporium. He posts that he had a pasta night with an Emile Haynie who I think is in the music biz. SK is now following both men on twitter....so (and I am totally just guessing about this ) but were they all together at dinner watching the game? Oh and the filmmaker JD is following SK on twitter.....my imagination is running on overdrive. These celebrities have so many friends....can't keep track....

Please pray I find a life.... I must do something purposeful soon.... or I will go crazy!

Wink Embarassed

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Mon 24 Sep 2012, 18:05

silly girl wrote:
Please pray I find a life.... I must do something purposeful soon.... or I will go crazy!
Wink Embarassed

Silly girl you crack me up!
Laughing
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 24 Sep 2012, 18:38

Why not go to flower arranging classes silly girl ?? LOL
That will keep your fingers busy and away from the computer !

Hug1
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Sep 2012, 19:49

flower arranging ?
huuuhhh nice!

ikebana, right? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 24 Sep 2012, 19:51

silly girl wrote:I am so bored today. I wish GC would show his face because then I would have something to look at. Anyway...TNMC she did tweet a few more times about the Ravens....one of the players lost his brother and she sent him a message....apparently the player did something that made them win. Anyway....I noticed that she is following a few more people....I looked at their tweets and the one guy is a filmmaker named Jake Davis (music videos etc). Now hear me out....she posts about Eataly which is an Italian food place in NYC.... a food emporium. He posts that he had a pasta night with an Emile Haynie who I think is in the music biz. SK is now following both men on twitter....so (and I am totally just guessing about this ) but were they all together at dinner watching the game? Oh and the filmmaker JD is following SK on twitter.....my imagination is running on overdrive. These celebrities have so many friends....can't keep track....

Wink Embarassed

Actually it was the stand in referees that made the game yesterday. Bad calls all around. Any real football would have been screaming through twitter about the calls on both teams.
Maybe you could start your own private investigation business that way at least you'l get paid for yoru detective work Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 24 Sep 2012, 20:30

Sorry In advance for going off topic....

Silly girl...a job idea for you ?

If you are a fit girl...as in strong physically.

Advertise as "Rent a Back" or "Rend a Hand" and do things for older people or physically impaired people that they can no longer do for themselves...eg lawn mowing, shopping, getting things down from lofts, taking down curtains and re hanging them etc etc.
Maybe contact local Seniors centres or advice centres to offer services, for a fee of course.
Just a thought...
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Sep 2012, 20:33

great idea
you sweet Smile Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 24 Sep 2012, 20:43

I just wish I was fit enough to do that !
And hope I'll be able to find one when I need one too !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 24 Sep 2012, 20:45

Thanks ladies for the ideas....not sure I can flower arrange, when I was a kid I wanted to be a detective... Wink

As for helping the elderly, not a bad idea...I might look into it. thx...

flower

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 24 Sep 2012, 20:50

well you definitely have the skills to be a detective Silly Girl.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 24 Sep 2012, 23:16

Good luck in anything you have a go at silly girl. flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 25 Sep 2012, 14:11

@ Joanna...greenie for you! That's such a fabulous idea as an alternative to the more traditional type of work/job. And I'm sure there is a great need for such a service, since we have a large elderly population in just about every major city here in the US.

@ Silly girl...lighting up the candles for you to find something soon!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 25 Sep 2012, 15:34

Thanks again---I do appreciate the support. Back to the topic at hand. On twitter I had been tweets of people tweeting to SK telling her that some Chilean candidate was using her image on a billboard. Finally someone attached the article but it is in a form I can't copy or translate. Here is the link....if anyone can translate or copy that would be great. Oh and one tweet mentions SK being and "ex" of GC...of course they probably didn't get the denial Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 25 Sep 2012, 15:48

Her birthday is coming up in a few weeks (October 14). I wonder if it will be as fantastic as last year with her George-funded Cabo celebration for her and her friends or her George-funded LA birthday bash complete with Ravens cake.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 25 Sep 2012, 21:08

I found this article in the Wall Street Journal talking about those Bella Dots kitchen wares.

Designer's Kitch-y New Line

The entrepreneur Shae Hong celebrated the launch of Bella Dots, his new affordable kitchen appliance line, with retired professional wrestler Stacy Keibler and the chef John DeLucie in—where else?—a pop-up kitchen.

The pop-up kitchen, located in Chelsea, was covered with several of the new Bella Dots products, including colorful slow cookers, coffee makers and toaster ovens, which Mr. DeLucie, the chef at the Lion & Crown, used to make a small feast. There was a "toast bar"—take that Sonja Morgan!—featuring avocado and caper toast, Peekytoe crab and fennel toast and Stilton toast with Champagne grapes. A "slow cooker buffet" featured braised short ribs Provençale, carnitas tacos and chicken stew. The Bella Dots products started selling at Target this weekend.

"Our brand is all about fashionable, young and hip, so we took an approach more like an event at Fashion Week than your typical housewares collection," said Mr. Hong, who got into the business after developing and selling a pre-iPad touch-pad computer for use in the kitchen. Bella Dots, he explained, "is about being fun. We're creating these collections that speak to design and certain trends. Polka dots are fun and happy. That was the inspiration."

Mr. Hong added that the appliances are "meant for people who don't cook so much." Like himself. "I cook a lot of omelets," he said.

—Marshall Heyman

Please excuse the following snark---if they are only meant for the casual cook what does that say about SK?
Embarassed

Last edited by silly girl on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 21:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thought)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 25 Sep 2012, 22:22

No mention of her being George's girlfriend, thats unusual!!!

No apology needed Silly Girl for the snark, I think we can all assume that given Stacy doesnt seem to actually eat she really doesnt spend a lot of time in the kitchen Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 25 Sep 2012, 22:24

Oh neat a pop up kitchen .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 27 Sep 2012, 16:07

From GossipCop - Regarding Stacy and Kim Kardashian friendship.

George Clooney Bans Stacy Keibler From Hanging Out With Kim Kardashian?

Truth rating: 0

George Clooney Kim Kardashian Stacy Keibler Star

11:02 am, September 27th, 2012

“Stacy Keibler won’t be keeping up with Kim Kardashian if George Clooney has anything to say about it,” begins a piece from Star, which alleges that Clooney has banned his girlfriend from spending time with the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star.

How come?

The tab claims that when Clooney found out that Keibler “was out on the town with Kim during Fashion Week in September, he became enraged and demanded that she stop hanging out with the reality star.”

A supposed “tipster” for the mag explains, “George feels like the Kardashians are famous for nothing – they have no talent and are looked down on in the industry.”

“He thinks Stacy being friends with Kim could hurt possible career opportunities for her.”

Hmm…

Couple of things here.

Keibler and Kardashian have been friendly for a while.

Clooney doesn’t try to dictate whom his girlfriend hangs out with, the same why he doesn’t try to control her career — as Star wrongly claimed in the past.

In any case, a source close to Clooney tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that the actor has in any way tried to interfere in Keibler’s friendship with Kardashian.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 27 Sep 2012, 16:14

Hahaha! The story's denied before it even hits the internet.

And what is it about Star magazine and all their ludicrous rumours recently?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 27 Sep 2012, 16:18

thanks EEOsandy....you got there first....I just saw it and was about to post....it is funny to me what he denies....I also noticed on twitter that this story is being retweeted a lot but mostly on European sites....the translations are funny. SK should be tweeting tonight because the Ravens are playing again. I know he is a Bengals fan but have no idea how he feels about the Cleveland Browns but that is who they are playing.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 27 Sep 2012, 16:58

EEOsandy wrote:From GossipCop - Regarding Stacy and Kim Kardashian friendship.

George Clooney Bans Stacy Keibler From Hanging Out With Kim Kardashian?

Truth rating: 0

George Clooney Kim Kardashian Stacy Keibler Star

11:02 am, September 27th, 2012

“Stacy Keibler won’t be keeping up with Kim Kardashian if George Clooney has anything to say about it,” begins a piece from Star, which alleges that Clooney has banned his girlfriend from spending time with the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star.

How come?

The tab claims that when Clooney found out that Keibler “was out on the town with Kim during Fashion Week in September, he became enraged and demanded that she stop hanging out with the reality star.”

A supposed “tipster” for the mag explains, “George feels like the Kardashians are famous for nothing – they have no talent and are looked down on in the industry.”

“He thinks Stacy being friends with Kim could hurt possible career opportunities for her.”

Hmm…

Couple of things here.

Keibler and Kardashian have been friendly for a while.

Clooney doesn’t try to dictate whom his girlfriend hangs out with, the same why he doesn’t try to control her career — as Star wrongly claimed in the past.

In any case, a source close to Clooney tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that the actor has in any way tried to interfere in Keibler’s friendship with Kardashian.

Kim Kardashan is a star in comparison to Stacy or am I wrong?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 27 Sep 2012, 17:17

She's definitely out there and in everyone's face, but I surely would NOT call Kim K a star.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 27 Sep 2012, 17:22

Silly Girl - I also find what he denies and what he doesn't deny strange and very telling. This is off-thread but it's interesting that with all the talk about his alleged relationship with Carole R he hasn't given GossipCop a statement about that. I would guess it's because he did have some sort of a relationship with her. However, I doubt Stacy is furious about not knowing (as denied on GossipCop), and if she is, that would be pretty petty. She and everyone else knows about George's "serious" relationships, but I doubt he would think it necessary to tell people, including GFs, about every fling he's ever had. You gotta know there's been a bunch. Thank goodness for the electronics age - can you imagine how many "little black books" he would have gone through by now?

Last edited by EEOsandy on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 17:25; edited 2 times in total
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 27 Sep 2012, 17:25

Oh my. Maybe they will talk about George and Carole on the housewives show .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 27 Sep 2012, 17:44

I thought the same thing EEOsandy...he never denied that story of CR. It is also funny to me that when they do deny something then it is all over twitter....the repeats are amazing. With him it is harder find real stuff because of the spam and the retweets. With her not so much. Like Katiedot said this one was really fast....never know what to believe anymore. I think he needs to write an article or something just to get the junk out of the way.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 27 Sep 2012, 18:23

melbert wrote:She's definitely out there and in everyone's face, but I surely would NOT call Kim K a star.
is a star when compared to Stacy! I know ..... but that is not a star
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 27 Sep 2012, 19:07

Firstly, it does not say that George denied anything just a "source" close to him, which doesn't mean anything I doubt he even wasted his time on this nonsense.

second, I would have thought Kim K would have been the perfect friend to aid Stacy's career since she has made a fortune out of absolutely no talent whatsoever. She could definitely help Stacy become famous without actually having any real talent.

Also noticed that Stacy follows Kim on twitter but Kim does not follow Stacy. Probably another one of those situations where stacy claims to BFF's with any star she meets but they dont share the same feelings.

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 19:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a thought)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:25

I think she is at the game...saw these two tweets....

No guarantee these are real but they seem to be....maybe someone will take a photo. She just tweeted this....

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change comment)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:36

She just posted this tweet so yes she is at the game. Strange that she is staying on the east coast, wonder why she's hiding from LA??

Guess she has a new definition of heaven since when she posted about being in heaven a few years back.

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:38

"@sarahcolonna you will never believe this. Stacy Keibler just walked past me at Ravens game. Asked where was George. All I got was a finger"

HAHAHAHA!!! gotpics
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:38

oops we both posted her tweet at the same time.... Wink

(And I thought the same thing TNMC..... )

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thought)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:46

There have been no pictures of her since the Bella Dot thing. Maybe she has been hanging out with her parents for a few days.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:48

Or maybe she no longer has a home to go to in LA Razz
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:49

That's what I said way up thread (I think, but I'm too lazy to look). I think she did those jobs in NYC and went to Baltimore to be with her folks and drown her sorrows in her beer. JMVHAO
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:54

I'm sure she'll just have a taste of the beer Mel, cos do you know how many calories it has lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 01:00

She apparently went back to LA for a couple of days between Greece and NYC because on September 7 she tweeted about getting an oxygen facial and that particular spa is in Beverly Hills. Also, Stand Up 2 Cancer was that night. Right after that she showed up in NYC. It sure seems like they've split. But just as sure as I think that she'll show up at the LA ARGO premiere with him. Ugh!!!!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 01:01

The next mrs clooney wrote:I'm sure she'll just have a taste of the beer Mel, cos do you know how many calories it has lol!

A taste of beer and three peanuts, but she'll work out a little extra tomorrow.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 01:14

EEOsandy wrote:She apparently went back to LA for a couple of days between Greece and NYC because on September 7 she tweeted about getting an oxygen facial and that particular spa is in Beverly Hills. Also, Stand Up 2 Cancer was that night. Right after that she showed up in NYC. It sure seems like they've split. But just as sure as I think that she'll show up at the LA ARGO premiere with him. Ugh!!!!

Maybe she just went to LA for a couple of days to move her things out. She hasn't been back for 3 weeks since then and George wasnt in LA the time she was there either, he was still in Europe. He does like to be a gentleman and stay away when they are moving out Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 28 Sep 2012, 01:40

The next mrs clooney wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:She apparently went back to LA for a couple of days between Greece and NYC because on September 7 she tweeted about getting an oxygen facial and that particular spa is in Beverly Hills. Also, Stand Up 2 Cancer was that night. Right after that she showed up in NYC. It sure seems like they've split. But just as sure as I think that she'll show up at the LA ARGO premiere with him. Ugh!!!!

Maybe she just went to LA for a couple of days to move her things out. She hasn't been back for 3 weeks since then and George wasnt in LA the time she was there either, he was still in Europe. He does like to be a gentleman and stay away when they are moving out Very Happy

"Gentleman" is one way of putting it...
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Sep 2012, 01:55

@sarahcolonna is a writer on Chelsea Lately, apparently but there's nothing on her Twitter page

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next