George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by noodle Wed 19 Sep 2012, 00:20

Maybe the tweeter is someone who knows who GC is and is impressed at seeing a celeb but not a huge fan. She may know he's dating someone named Stacy Kiebler, but doesn't know what she looks like and just assumed it was her. I would have had no idea what she looked like before George.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by party animal - not! Wed 19 Sep 2012, 00:22

Just looked at original cafe habana twitpic again. Person who took pic mentions all four of them. Have a feeling that ny post might be confusing SK with Paris Hilton???

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 19 Sep 2012, 00:51

party animal - not! wrote:Just looked at original cafe habana twitpic again. Person who took pic mentions all four of them. Have a feeling that ny post might be confusing SK with Paris Hilton???

That's the worst possible thing you could say about anyone. Wink
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 19 Sep 2012, 03:28

I think Stacy lives there .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 19 Sep 2012, 03:59

Unless they changed the legal drinking age to 11, I dont think it's Cindy's daughter as there is a glass of wine in front of her.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Sep 2012, 04:15

So either Stacy was in Malibu or she was partying in NYC? Is that the question?

I think she did both - used a transportation device. She finished dinner with Cindy, Rande (with an e) and George then went into the back of the restaurant - stood in the walk in freezer - George pushed a button and she dropped thru the floor and disappeared!

Oh shit, that was dream and now I woke up. Nevermind, carry on.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Sep 2012, 06:38

If she wasn't at dinner with George, &co. that would explain the different size, hair color, and the bored look some saw on Georges face. Whatever he's a grown up and can dine with someone other than SK.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Sep 2012, 09:27

yes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 19 Sep 2012, 17:14

She's tweeting again....she also retweeted a tweet earlier about believing in magic....quote of Roald Dahl.

I can still tell on my phone how she has tweeted----she answered this via Blackberry (so she can be anywhere)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 19 Sep 2012, 17:20

Marchesa ღVerified
‏@MarchesaFashion
Check out @vogues Anna Wintour & @StacyKeibler both on @NewYorkPost #NYFashionWeek best dressed list pic.twitter.com/WpQ2mytn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 19 Sep 2012, 17:53

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Our Fashion Week faces. @OdetteAnnable @JennaLDewan #nyfw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hide photo

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FuturoST Thu 20 Sep 2012, 01:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
FuturoST
FuturoST
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 20 Sep 2012, 01:25

Ok this is weird....her friend Jared just posted this (unless he doesn't do all the postings ---not sure how his site works) anyway it is about Gerard Butler mostly but mentions the sighting in NYC with that Gangnam guy...

Gerard Butler Parties 'Gangnam Style' with Psy!

Gerard Butler wears a newsboy cap and rides his bicycle on Wednesday (September 19) in the Soho neighborhood of New York City.

The 42-year-old actor reportedly partied over the weekend with pals Leonardo DiCaprio and Stacy Keibler along with “Gangnam Style” singer Psy after his surprise appearance on Saturday Night Live.

The group sat in a VIP section in the Meatpacking District’s 1Oak, but didn’t get up and dance when “Gangnam Style” played that evening, according to the New York Post.

Last week, Gerard attended events at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Sep 2012, 10:09

"Reportedly partied" ?
Reported by whom ?
Any pictures floating around ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 20 Sep 2012, 10:16

Good point, Jo. You would think with names like that floating about, there'd be at least one twitpic.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Sep 2012, 10:21

Lol.....I must confess to being ignorant regarding
Gerard Butler.
Who is he ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 20 Sep 2012, 12:32

Surprising Joanna, because Gerard Butler is Scottish. But he is a pretty famous and prolific movie star actor. Was the phantom in the movie version of Phantom of the Opera, starred in 300, starred opposite Angelina Jolie in one of the Laura Croft Tomb Raiders movies. My favorite starred in PS I love you with Hillary Swank. And a lot more.

Has a reputation for being quite a ladies man with many ladies some at the same time and place. Think he actually admitted that on some talk show. Once linked to Jennifer Anniston after they did a movie, but I think she gets linked to all costars so who knows. Smart guy too also has a law degree before he acted. Charming as hell in interviews.

Guess they might be trying to link Stacy and him, not surprising as he has that rep. He is a bit younger than George but no spring chicken early 40's. I would take him as a jump off guy for her after George. Makes a good story.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 20 Sep 2012, 12:40

FYI I don't know how Gerard does it, but you hardly ever get pics of Gerard partying. Which apparently he does a lot. Only the pic of the women leaving his NY apartment.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Sep 2012, 12:50

lol! he sounds like a goer on stilts then....

Thanks for the info....
No... he's passed me by somehow
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 21 Sep 2012, 02:21

I think this event is in NYC tonight...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Sep 2012, 06:00

Nice dress.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Sep 2012, 11:59

Is that Marchesa again? Very smart

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 21 Sep 2012, 12:24

Posing shots for the paps in the party

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 21 Sep 2012, 14:11

Does she realize she's wearing a wedding dress?? Doesnt seem like she ever left new york. Surprised that after being away from home for 3 months she wouldnt have wanted to get back home. Maybe she no longer has a home to go to in LA??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 21 Sep 2012, 14:43

I also think it looks like a wedding dress. That in and of itself is no big deal, it's a pretty dress. However, amidst the rumors of her trying on engagement rings and looking at wedding dresses at NYFW, her wearing a dress that looks like a wedding dress would seem like not so intelligent a thing to do right now. However, I think it very possible that she did it intentionally to fan the rumor mill even more or to just "push the envelope." Except for retweeting quotes that apparently mean something to her, she has gone quiet on Twitter. This is very odd since she isn't with George right now because she tends to tweet more when they're apart.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 21 Sep 2012, 14:44

Stacy Keibler - BELLA Dots Kitchen Appliances launch in New York . I am speechless! I do not think the dress is suitable for department stores!
Elegant dress with background of cookware, but has no one should now dropped from the ring where everything was permitted by the ostrich feathers for wedding dresses!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 21 Sep 2012, 14:46

Here is a link to Getty images which shows the other "celebrities" who were there....the names sound familiar but I don't really know them.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 21 Sep 2012, 14:51

Jill Zarin and Kelly Bensimone used to be on the real housewives of New York but were fired after last season. The others I do not know. Not a very high profile event seems Stacy is really trying to pull in as much cash as possible right now, I wonder why?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 21 Sep 2012, 14:52

What an obscure, frankly, disjointed connection. Her presence has no relevance to the product and vice versa. Don't get it. Well, I get the $25,000 appearance fee, but.....huh? I dunno
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 21 Sep 2012, 14:54

Maybe she's trying to create a new image as Susie Homemaker?? Personally I think she is just getting as much cash as she can now for doing anything before the official announcement is made.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 21 Sep 2012, 14:58

Thanks TNMC...I never watch the Housewives shows. So, just thinking out loud, did she go home to LA for the weekend and them come back to NYC?....that is so much flying.

Also I noticed on Twitter that this chef person and these other women tweeted a lot about the event. Funny how she doesn't. It is one of the more irritating things about twitter....too much promotional stuff being tweeted.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 21 Sep 2012, 15:01

Maybe Stacy is going to come out with her own kitchen and snack line and she is just getting ideas. Smile I can see the spots of her and a george look a like in the kitchen using the stuff. hahahhaha

Isn't she over dressed for this?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 21 Sep 2012, 15:02

I guess this could sort of be related to the Supermarket show??
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 21 Sep 2012, 15:34

EEOsandy wrote:I guess this could sort of be related to the Supermarket show??

Good point! That could be the "connect the dots" relevance. Whatever, for sure it's what her PR people rustled up for her.

Yes, I think she's overdressed for this event.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 21 Sep 2012, 15:58

I will be polemic: there are still people who think that just be the gf of George for good work? sell pots .......!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 21 Sep 2012, 18:12

Both of the girls shown have similar types of dresses so maybe they were advised what to wear for the promotion.
I love the Purple selection of kitchen stuff !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 21 Sep 2012, 18:16

So here is an interview from last night....there is audio( can't copy)...she is talking about "our house" so I guess they are still together.

Stacy Keibler Talks Cooking with Clooney at BELLA Dots Pop Up Kitchen

Lending her star power to promote small kitchen appliances, Stacy Keibler posed for pictures at the BELLA Dots Pop Up Kitchen By Chef John DeLucie in New York City on Thursday (September 20).

Grinning from ear to ear, the blonde bombshell looked gorgeous in a white form-fitting lace dress and nude pumps while keeping her accessories simple with a pair of small earrings and and pink lipstick.

During the event, Stacy opened up about her cooking skills saying, "My mom is a cook, my mom was always cooking so I learned a lot from her but I also would fall asleep watching the Food Network when I was like in high school," adding, "It's something that comes really easy to me and I really like it it's very therapeutic to cook."

When asked who spends more time in the kitchen cooking between herself and George Clooney, Stacy admitted, "We both cook!"

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 21 Sep 2012, 18:17

Snap silly ! Just found that article too...

Picture from it

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 21 Sep 2012, 18:22

The audio is here....but there's a lot of crowd noise in background !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 21 Sep 2012, 18:40

Her reference to our house was about como which doesnt imply they are still together just that she was living at the house for 3 months. all past tense now. Notice how she answers the question about George's favorite meal, very strange almost seems to be blowing off the question. Girlfriend also needs to learn that making pasta with quinoa is not really italian cooking.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 21 Sep 2012, 19:10

I know what you mean but it still is hard to hear her talk about "our house".....although I do tend to say "our house" too when I am on vacation down the shore even though it is a rental. I guess it is just the way she says it. Sorry my nerves are on edge, I have been trying so hard to be nice. It looked like an interesting event and some nice appliances. Wonder if she will be in OK this weekend. Sorry I can't help it.....no more snark. Wink

Oh I like quinoa too but it isn't pasta.... (ok now no more snark) Embarassed

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 21 Sep 2012, 19:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thoughts)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 21 Sep 2012, 19:25

Right, silly girl, quinoa is a grain.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 21 Sep 2012, 19:29

Chicken parmesan is also an american dish not really an italian one. Obviously girlfriend did not take the italian cooking class she said she was going to.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 21 Sep 2012, 19:41

The next mrs clooney wrote:Chicken parmesan is also an american dish not really an italian one. Obviously girlfriend did not take the italian cooking class she said she was going to.

Stacy seems to me that the typical person in her life selling smoke for roast!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 21 Sep 2012, 20:08

I think she looks very pretty here except for the hair, in some shots looks dirty. Quinoa is a grain but you can purchase it as pasta.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 21 Sep 2012, 20:22

thanks pandabear...I stand corrected...never knew it was made into a pasta, I googled it...so much is now gluten free. I usually just make a quinoa salad or put into a stir fry. It is very good for you. I tend to stay away from pasta unless it is whole wheat. flower

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 21 Sep 2012, 20:44

It is made into pasta, but my whole point is that Stacy says she is cooking italian food and italian pasta is not made from quinoa. If you're gonna cook real italian food it should be italian.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Sep 2012, 20:49

Joanna wrote:Both of the girls shown have similar types of dresses so maybe they were advised what to wear for the promotion.
I love the Purple selection of kitchen stuff !!
I don't like too much color in the kitchen or bulky appliances. I find it to be an eye-sore.

Maybe SK wear white so to not match with the appliances?, just saying.

I do like the dress and shoes, she looks lovely.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 21 Sep 2012, 21:00

True TNMC ..... actually some of the best Italian food doesn't have pasta at all. It amazes me how many people think it isn't Italian unless there is a pasta dish. Granted it usually was the first dish on Sundays growing up (we called it macaroni and gravy) but we didn't have it every night. Mostly Sundays and Thursdays. My Grandmother was from Sicily and she made a lot of fish. My Mom really didn't like "sauce" so we never had too much of it. I hate when we (Italian/Americans) get stereotyped. That being said my favorite food is eggplant.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 21 Sep 2012, 21:11

silly girl wrote:True TNMC ..... actually some of the best Italian food doesn't have pasta at all. It amazes me how many people think it isn't Italian unless there is a pasta dish. Granted it usually was the first dish on Sundays growing up (we called it macaroni and gravy) but we didn't have it every night. Mostly Sundays and Thursdays. My Grandmother was from Sicily and she made a lot of fish. My Mom really didn't like "sauce" so we never had too much of it. I hate when we (Italian/Americans) get stereotyped. That being said my favorite food is eggplant.... Wink

Italian food is not only cooked pasta in yutti possible way and with a lot of ingredients but is also rice, meat of all kinds, fish, crustaceans, vegetables, soups, etc. but certainly Italian pasta is durum wheat or egg and not of quinoa!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next