George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 6 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by Missa Fri 28 Sep 2012, 02:01

Not just at the game, but hanging out on the field.

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
There's only one @RayRice27 Smile Go Ray!!! @Ravens [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

27m Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Love meeting @Ravens fans! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

30m Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Game time!!! #goravens [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OT, but how do you guys do the screen shots of the tweets?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by melbert Fri 28 Sep 2012, 02:14

My Mom was watching the game (I don't get that channel) and she said one of the Browns was just creamed by two Ravens. He was down on the field for some time, but then got up. Playing a bit rough I think?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Sep 2012, 02:53

As of a few minutes ago they are winning....she was happy....

Missa,

Go to the tweet you want hit "expand" then "details" it will open the tweet up and you will see "embed this tweet" next to the date. Click on that. This will open up to a new screen. Highlight the HTML hit copy come here and paste into a post. It won't show up until you hit "send"....oh and I don't think you can preview it. Hope that makes sense....I can do this but can't do photos....go figure.... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 28 Sep 2012, 05:23

silly girl wrote:Go to the tweet you want hit "expand" then "details" it will open the tweet up and you will see "embed this tweet" next to the date. Click on that. This will open up to a new screen. Highlight the HTML hit copy come here and paste into a post.
Yay! I didn't know how to do that, thanks!!! And yes, you can preview it before posting if you need.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 28 Sep 2012, 05:26

Ah, but only the tweet comes up, not the pic? Oh well:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 28 Sep 2012, 12:31

EEOsandy wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:I'm sure she'll just have a taste of the beer Mel, cos do you know how many calories it has lol!

A taste of beer and three peanuts, but she'll work out a little extra tomorrow.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 28 Sep 2012, 15:08

Don't mean to be snarky, but did anybody really care about the Baltimore Ravens on this site, until Stacy came along. I think she does all this cheerleader stuff and this love affair with the Ravens and football in general, because she likes the attention she gets from her male wrestling fans and men in general. To me, she is a party girl that is very attention starved and borders on being narcissistic.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 15:11

Completely agree with you Lovelylois.

By the way she does not look healthy in the picture way too skinny even with a big jersey covering her up. Girlfriend needs to start eating again.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Sep 2012, 15:39

This was posted at 4:20 this morning....wonder if she was just getting in or just leaving....she had three tweets in a row----now nothing. I also noticed on twitter some Italian gossip sites are saying he wants to reconnect with EC. So there is a part of me that says he won't break up with SK because he doesn't want anyone to think he will get back together with EC. Wink

Oh and thanks Katie....for some reason I tried to preview once and it didn't work so I never tried again. As for the photos not showing up---I think it depends on how they are taken. I noticed some do and some don't.....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 28 Sep 2012, 16:23

Go Ravens .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:10

lovelylois wrote: I think she does all this cheerleader stuff and this love affair with the Ravens and football in general, because she likes the attention she gets from her male wrestling fans and men in general. To me, she is a party girl that is very attention starved and borders on being narcissistic.
Ok, but she was their cheerleader for many years. That means she's been to every game they played for years and knows all the players. From that I'd say her interest may be genuine.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:16

Knows all the players? Suspect

How long was this? Don't they switch players so often? (just thinking out loud)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:18

I dont know, being a cheerleader is just a job no requirements that you have to like football. Stacy seems to jump on things that will bring her attention and by things I mean people. Look at all the tweets about her new BFF's because she met someone at an award show. She seems to show that she feels her connections to people will make her popular so I can see her doing it with the game and the players. Many a woman has pretended to be interested in sports to attract attention from a man and Stacy seems to want to create this image that she is one of the guys. JMO. I'm sure she likes the game but again I think she may use it to gain attention for herself. Again JMO.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:19

Maggy wrote:Knows all the players? Suspect

How long was this? Don't they switch players so often? (just thinking out loud)

You're right and it was a long time ago since she was a cheerleader. I think she was 18 or 19 when she did this. I'm sure that there are not alot if any of the same players on the team.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:36

I don't know, it seems pretty genuine to me. I can't think of another topic or event that she tweets more frequently about than this team during football season. She clearly watches the games on TV, and probably uses her season tickets more during seasons when she isn't at a movie star's beck and call. She did seem legitimately bummed when a Ravens game fell on the same night as an awards show last season (Golden Globes, maybe?). You'd think if it was for attention she'd be more excited to be going to a red carpet event then disappointed at missing the game. Having said that, her need to be the center of attention definitely comes through in the pictures - "Here I am hugging Ray Rice. Here I am with a young fan. Here I am leading a drunken crowd in a cheer." So to make a short story long, I think she's a true fan of the team, but just can't help making everything about herself.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:42

NFL cheerleaders are not allowed to socialize with the players. My friend's daughter has been a cheerleader for one of the NFL teams for two years and she doesn't know any of the players. My guess would be that Stacy's "popularity" among the Ravens players and fans was jump-started when she managed to get George to go to the Ravens/Bengals game last year.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:43

Didn't she and Ray Rice do a promo together on Baltimore of the Ravens or both?

I think she's been a massive almost-lifelong fan, and if that's her priority while someone's trying to dress her for the Globes, then maybe that's a good thing. Seem to remember GC saying that if the Ravens hadn't won, they probably wouldn't have turned up to one interviewer - no idea who

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:48

Yes, he gave her his shirt or something (the significance of that was lost on this non-sport watching Brit!) last year.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:49

party animal - not! wrote:Didn't she and Ray Rice do a promo together on Baltimore of the Ravens or both?

I think she's been a massive almost-lifelong fan, and if that's her priority while someone's trying to dress her for the Globes, then maybe that's a good thing. Seem to remember GC saying that if the Ravens hadn't won, they probably wouldn't have turned up to one interviewer - no idea who

Yeah, that was a cute thing for him to say, but girlfriend was NOT missing an awards show because her football team lost. He did not put all that effort and money into getting her a styling team for her to pout and skip the show. Regardless, I think you misunderstood my reference to the Globes. My point was that her being more interested in watching the game than going to the show makes me think her interest in the team is genuine. As far as being a life long fan, Stacy herself said she didn't know a thing about football until she started cheering. She said she spent the first season learning about it, and by the second, she would have rather had been able to keep watching the game than have to face the crowd to cheer. No matter when she became a fan; converts are sometimes more enthusiastic than the life long fans. Smile
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Sep 2012, 17:57

You're right, Missa, but to be honest all power to her for finding out all about the technical bits - must be some interest there (unless of course she was dating one of the players). It's not something I could be bothered with (another non-sporting Brit!)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Sep 2012, 18:04

I think she is genuine in her love of the game...look at the photos....those are real smiles. Also look how she is hugging the football player....haven't seen that even with her friends at the fashion shows.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 18:58

I agree, SG. She looked genuinely happy and in her element last night. Those are heartfelt smiles. Much different from her seemingly forced smiles of the summer.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 28 Sep 2012, 19:02

I agree .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 28 Sep 2012, 19:21

EEOsandy wrote:NFL cheerleaders are not allowed to socialize with the players. My friend's daughter has been a cheerleader for one of the NFL teams for two years and she doesn't know any of the players. My guess would be that Stacy's "popularity" among the Ravens players and fans was jump-started when she managed to get George to go to the Ravens/Bengals game last year.

I agree with you. I have a friend who was a cheerleader for Division 1 college football team and then became a cheerleader for an NFL team. She really does not have any deep knowledge of the game, she knows some of the basic rules, but that is about it. She said she loved to cheer and loved the whole social aspect of cheering and acknowledges loved the attention from men. Now she is retired from all that stuff, she likes to host Sunday afternoon football parties and drinks beer with the guys. She usually is the only woman there, according to my husband. I still think Stacy is like that and I still think she is narcissistic and I am not quite sure anything she does is quite genuine.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 29 Sep 2012, 08:59

Her latest tweet:

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Love my boy Cheets. Aka @jakedavisfilms [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 29 Sep 2012, 09:45

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
My favorite hash tag is #yolo
5 hours ago

From the online Urban Dictionary:

Yolo
Abbreviation for: you only live once
The dumbass's excuse for something stupid that they did. Also one of the most annoying abbreviations ever....

Guy 1: "Hey i heard u got that girl pregnant"
Dumbass 1: " Ya man but hey YOLO"

Guy 1: "Hey i heard that you broke ur leg falling off the balcony at that party"
Dumbass 1: "Ya but hey YOLO"
Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 29 Sep 2012, 10:33

Just googled Jake Davis - Nike promotional videos, documentaries, award-winning music videos. Based in LA

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 29 Sep 2012, 15:46

I think his management team is based in LA but he is mostly in NYC. At least he states that on his twitter cover page. He also just tweeted about closing down a restaurant called SOTO which is in NY last night. Of course we don't know where or when that photo was taken.

Her use of Yolo is interesting....some of her fans are stating it is passe already....she looks cute in the photo though....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 29 Sep 2012, 16:13

I just googled Jake Davis and it listed a hacker from the UK... Is that real and how can people use computers to harm innocent individuals??? Using drugs to rape, steal, release information that is not yours... If they are doing this as a joke, wake up... some are doing far worse than you think! I don't think anyone with a mother, sister, daughter, or aunt would want these so called people to attack their home using drugs and rape them. AND if you don't think people who are demented get into this kind of group, think again... They use the "innocent" for pathways to rape, murder, and maim the innocent. They lie to the innocent and then use them to do these things... Wake up children! Do what is right and stop the nonsense. If you want to do good in the world, open your eyes to see what you are doing... May the Lord above open your eyes this day! May HE show you the wrong being done! May HE guide you to the right path and use your talent for good and not evil! This I pray for all! Amen.

You may LOL at this and some of you may not... It doesn't matter to me, it matters to you in the long run.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 29 Sep 2012, 16:21

I think you have a different person....here is the website off his twitter page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 29 Sep 2012, 16:27

if so.... where's the blue check mark??? Not there, is it. I looked.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 29 Sep 2012, 16:34

Cinderella wrote:if so.... where's the blue check mark??? Not there, is it. I looked.

Not all celebrities bother with the blue check mark process.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 29 Sep 2012, 17:21

True LornaDoone not every celebrity has a verified account--I followed her tweets to his website and it is a different person...I also googled him and saw what you saw Cinderella. Two different people.

So I found a tweet from a radio show that says she would be on Live at 6pm. But I can't figure out if it already happened or will happen next week.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 30 Sep 2012, 23:31

Only because I am bored and this is something new well at least a new take on the Belladots event from Luxe Life Daily:

BELLA Dots’ Blush-Colored Launch (stacey keibler’s lwd)

Stacey Keibler appeared at John DeLucie’s pop-up kitchen in Manhattan to celebrate the launch of BELLA Dots. The blush colored cookware is almost too pretty for words, but live cooking demonstrations proved that these kitchen must-have’s are as functional as they are fashionable. As for Ms. Keibler, she was reluctant to comment on the status of her relationship with beau, George Clooney. But, her little white dress sure makes you wonder, is she trying to send ole’ Georgie boy subliminal messages by dressing wedding-y. Well, it worked on us…

3 comments

Gemma Sep 25th at 8:40am
SK looks really good. Is that cooking stuff? I likes it!

Tori Sep 25th at 1:56pm
they’re still together?

Jill Sep 25th at 1:56pm
@ Tori – surprises me too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 01 Oct 2012, 01:40

silly girl wrote:True LornaDoone not every celebrity has a verified account--I followed her tweets to his website and it is a different person...I also googled him and saw what you saw Cinderella. Two different people.

So I found a tweet from a radio show that says she would be on Live at 6pm. But I can't figure out if it already happened or will happen next week.

She was on this past friday.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Oct 2012, 03:14

were you able to hear it TNMC? If so, anything new?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 01 Oct 2012, 03:28

Didn't hear it as I found out about it afterward. They post interviews on their website so maybe it will show up at some point.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 01 Oct 2012, 04:26

George is in LA and Stacy is apparently still in NYC.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 01 Oct 2012, 05:05

Weird that post is deleted --- she must have changed to this because that one is not there anymore or at least I can't find it. :

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 01 Oct 2012, 07:03

I agree with silly girl, I think she just really likes football and the Ravens. I grew up watching football with my dad since I was old enuff to walk and now that I dont have a tv, I go thru serious football withdrawals this time of year.

But my question about the pic with the Ravens guy; where are her boobs? She really is getting too thin. I was looking something up over the weekend and a photo of her ended up in the search results and even the viewer's comments were that she was too thin. Here's the pic (pretty soon she'll be a bobble-head):[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Mon 01 Oct 2012, 11:13

I know I'm in the minority here but I like Stacy the most of all the women since Celine Balitran. I like Stacy's height and her smile and her interest in fitness. Celine is my favourite of his ex's. By the way look at some Google Images of Celine Balitran and see the recent pictures - SHE HAS AGED SO BADLY it's unbelievable. George wouldn't want her now. It also appears she never had a stable marriage or a child (Yes I'm aware that she married David Rosenthal after George but it didn't work out).

I think, and I've said so in another thread, that George should date a supermodel who has her own money like Leonardo di Caprio instead of these cocktail waitresses.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 01 Oct 2012, 14:00

silly girl wrote:Weird that post is deleted --- she must have changed to this because that one is not there anymore or at least I can't find it. :

Yes that is strange. For anyone who didn't see it, right before the above tweet, she responded to Marcello Bellisario's tweet, "On the last full moon I was dancing on a beach on an amazing island in the Mediterranean w/ @tobenyc @StacyKeibler @Kelly47Venice #summer." and she said something about the crazies in NYC on the full moon. I wonder why she would delete that.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 01 Oct 2012, 20:12

I think Celine had a child I remember reading about it. Or maybe I read she was pregnant. It was sometime during the time he was dating Eli.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:24

globalchick wrote:I know I'm in the minority here but I like Stacy the most of all the women since Celine Balitran. I like Stacy's height and her smile and her interest in fitness. Celine is my favourite of his ex's. By the way look at some Google Images of Celine Balitran and see the recent pictures - SHE HAS AGED SO BADLY it's unbelievable. George wouldn't want her now. It also appears she never had a stable marriage or a child (Yes I'm aware that she married David Rosenthal after George but it didn't work out).

I think, and I've said so in another thread, that George should date a supermodel who has her own money like Leonardo di Caprio instead of these cocktail waitresses.

Stacy is that you ? Actually, I have seen Celine in pictures lately and she looks pretty and natural. She is not full of botox, fillers and face lifts, not like a lot of American Female Celebs and Stacy who I think has had some work already. When I lived in France, many moons ago, I found that French women know how to age and the french culture accept ageing much better than American culture. Also, maybe Celine wouldn't want George now.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:44

All women want to George but nobody takes him I think there must be a reason also why, never forget that it is women who choose not men!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 01 Oct 2012, 22:26

never forget that it is women who choose not men!

weird

it seems a man statement
baby

anyway
NOT REAL
BELIEVE ME
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 01 Oct 2012, 22:31

Oh... IT'S REAL!!!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 01 Oct 2012, 22:33

men are not
so brainless
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 01 Oct 2012, 22:41

Maybe all men are not
Maybe all women are not
But some are brainless
Thank the Lord, HE dwells within me
It says He gives knowledge
To those who love HIM. AND I love HIM!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 01 Oct 2012, 22:43

IF it were not so... there would not be rape in the world!
I'm watching that PBS special tonight.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next