George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by EEOsandy Fri 07 Sep 2012, 21:35

The way it was written led me to believe that she was thanking the towns/countries for loving her as much as she loves them. Strange, yes. Also, strange is that she deleted that tweet not too long after she posted it.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by lelacorb Fri 07 Sep 2012, 21:46

silly girl wrote:Yes they do Joanna....but he went on a cruise then proceeded to ask us for money.....he had a family reunion too. He is a nice man but I think his timing stunk. I am not being judgmental just wish people would think before they say things....

Oh she is back on track....she is probably a nice person but she doesn't get that her life is not most peoples....

I know too many people with Cancer and while I support this initiative I wonder how many of these "stars" are only doing it for the exposure....

I know Joanna you see the good in all....but I find it hard to trust most people....

It does not seem to me that she is required for many jobs (make her name for many shows then it seems to me that the desire none) and participate in these events is the only way she can appear!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 07 Sep 2012, 22:04

silly girl wrote:Ok just when I think she does something altruistic she tweets this:

Um, WTF is an "oxygen facial?" Isn't that just "standing in the air?"

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 07 Sep 2012, 22:09

Way2Old, you crack me up!!!! She better not turn sideways, or it'll blow right through her ears!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Sep 2012, 01:06

I put this in the Stand Up 2 Cancer thread too. She's getting ready to go!!

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Getting ready to proudly Stand Up to Cancer for @su2c TONIGHT! Tune in at 8/7c!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4:33 PM - 7 Sep 12
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 08 Sep 2012, 02:13

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
silly girl wrote:Ok just when I think she does something altruistic she tweets this:

Way2old4dis - I always enjoy your posts!!! Very Happy

This months issue of Women's Health magazine addresses the oxygen facial. According to the mag, the facial is "a stream of pressurized oxygen smooths away wrinkles in minutes. They are not fans of it. It also says "to save your cash and give yourself a hot-towel massage at home."
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 08 Sep 2012, 02:35

I had an oxygen facial about two months ago. It felt absolutely wonderful during the 45-minute procedure, but afterwards I noticed less improvement than with the normal facial I previously got. The oxygen facial was $100 and my normal facial was $75. I won't do the oxygen facial again.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 09 Sep 2012, 14:08

I know this tweet was on the Where is George Thread so I put it on the Stacy thread.

She probably is in New York for fashion Week. It seems in the last few days either celebs are in Toronto for the film festival or New York for fashion week, to promote something or to be seen.

10h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Even the rain stops when #mdnanyc goes on stage. #yankeestadium

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 09 Sep 2012, 14:25

Thanks LL....I thought it should go here but I put it on the other thread because I was wrong about the other tweets.... I love you

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 09 Sep 2012, 16:59

She must have been at Madonna's Yankee Stadium Concert. "MDNA" was the title of Madonna's last CD, and she played Yankee Stadium Thursday and Saturday nights. Surprised she didn't tweet a pic.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 09 Sep 2012, 17:43

There are some on linked tweets....quality is rubbish though and would only interest those who were there I'd imagine.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 09 Sep 2012, 18:45

Way2Old4Dis wrote:

Man just when I think my life can't suck anymore than it does I have to miss my $200 facials in order to spend my summer in Italy with the sexiest man alive. Stacy, my heart bleeds for you girl!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 09 Sep 2012, 22:13

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:

You know, there's clueless, and then there's so clueless that there isn't even a word for it. George goes from that kind of mindset to seeing all those suffering people in the Sudan. How does he do it?

Man just when I think my life can't suck anymore than it does I have to miss my $200 facials in order to spend my summer in Italy with the sexiest man alive. Stacy, my heart bleeds for you girl!!!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 10 Sep 2012, 02:22

Guess what? The Baltimore Ravens play the Cincinnati Bengals tonight.................nothing on Twitter yet.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 10 Sep 2012, 04:03

From Twitter

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Lol @OdetteAnnable : "Hey @DaveAnnable10 did I have anyone in #fantasyfootball that did good?"

3h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 10 Sep 2012, 04:11

party animal - not! wrote:Guess what? The Baltimore Ravens play the Cincinnati Bengals tonight.................nothing on Twitter yet.......

They actually play tomorrow night, but I'm surprised she hasn't already been tweeting about the Ravens.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 10 Sep 2012, 13:29

Not sure if this should go here but there is an article on People.com about the star sightings at the Madonna concert--there were a bunch

MILA KUNIS

Gonna dress you up in ... my poncho?

Mila Kunis braved a rainy New York City night to see Madonna live in concert at Yankee Stadium.

The actress – who sat front row – took her seat around 10:20 p.m., just moments before the "Material Girl" took the stage. Beau Ashton Kutcher was nowhere to be seen but Kunis spent her evening chatting with two male friends and happily posing for photos with fans.

"She wore a rain poncho just like the rest of the crowd," an onlooker tells PEOPLE.

Alicia Keys, Leonardo DiCaprio, Anderson Cooper and Lucy Liu were also in attendance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

....no mention of SK. Do you think GC went too? Anyway I am sure she will tweet about the game. It is funny how he disappears....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 10 Sep 2012, 14:22

I think the reason she is not mentioned is because George was not there. Without George, she really isn't on top of the pop culture list and may not be noticed at a concert. I was watching a local morning news show and they were talking about couples and one of the co-hosts did not know who Stacy was. Really she is not on everybody's radar like Mila Kunis and Lucy Liu.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 11 Sep 2012, 00:53

She finally tweeted about the game:

someone did tweet that GC was in a suite near them at the game...only tweet I saw so far....no confirmation...

Her friend Odette Annable just tweeted this (8am eastern)

looks like a hotel room....OA has been in NYC for fashion week...

Last edited by silly girl on Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:26

Odette tweeted a month or so ago about moving to NYC. I think they live there now.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:34

My, my, my...What a difference a year makes. Juggling
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:44

Interesting that there are no coy references to "a certain Bengals fan", like during the season last year. The Ravens are winning; I'd expect "jokes" about "someone" being unhappy tonight. No mention at all though. Hmmmm...
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:56

Missa wrote:Interesting that there are no coy references to "a certain Bengals fan", like during the season last year. The Ravens are winning; I'd expect "jokes" about "someone" being unhappy tonight. No mention at all though. Hmmmm...

Also, no photos of Einstein in a football jersey. super cool
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:57

Missa wrote:Interesting that there are no coy references to "a certain Bengals fan", like during the season last year. The Ravens are winning; I'd expect "jokes" about "someone" being unhappy tonight. No mention at all though. Hmmmm...

Yes, this is very interesting. I also think it's interesting that she is a diehard Ravens fan and she didn't go to the game since she is in NYC. Only a 3-hour drive and a much shorter flight.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:59

EEOsandy wrote:

Yes, this is very interesting. I also think it's interesting that she is a diehard Ravens fan and she didn't go to the game since she is in NYC. Only a 3-hour drive and a much shorter flight.

And she has season tickets. She zipped right down from NYC in January, with a gimpy boyfriend in tow.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 11 Sep 2012, 02:11

Not to put the cart before the horse, but was the trip to Venice the last time they were photographed together? If so, that was Aug 15. A month apart doesnt seem so long right? I mean, if I was George's g/f and he was traveling around Europe, I would have found a way to be with him...especially if I didn't have a job....just sayin.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 11 Sep 2012, 02:27

I thought that was the last time they were together (at least to our knowledge). After that, he was off to Geneva, she to Greece; then he began traveling from pub to restaurant to brewery across Europe while she...went home. Even though he's working, it seems like they would have had plenty of time to spend together if she wanted to tag along. Even if she had to go back to tape her show, a ten episode reality show can be taped in a week, if not less. A month is a long time to spend apart when it's not absolutely necessary.

And cue the posters who have "friends who spend months at a time apart and are madly in love and have the BEST. RELATIONSHIP. EVER... Wheee!
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 11 Sep 2012, 03:15

A few rings on a few fingers in that twitpic........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 11 Sep 2012, 05:37

good pick up party animal - perhaps sentimenal rings...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 11 Sep 2012, 15:25

Missa wrote:I thought that was the last time they were together (at least to our knowledge). After that, he was off to Geneva, she to Greece; then he began traveling from pub to restaurant to brewery across Europe while she...went home. Even though he's working, it seems like they would have had plenty of time to spend together if she wanted to tag along. Even if she had to go back to tape her show, a ten episode reality show can be taped in a week, if not less. A month is a long time to spend apart when it's not absolutely necessary.

And cue the posters who have "friends who spend months at a time apart and are madly in love and have the BEST. RELATIONSHIP. EVER... Wheee!

How do we know they didn't meet up, just because Stacy and George were not photographed together doesn't mean they did not meet up somewhere. Look at Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, their wedding came out of nowhere with no paps. It goes to show you these celebs can pull time alone or an event without the world knowing about it.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Sep 2012, 17:22

You're right lovelylois. There's no reason to assume that they've been apart. Without any evidence either way, if they're still dating it's more logical to guess that they may have seen each other even if they weren't photographed.

I'm quietly hopeful that this may be over, but I've been wrong several times before. This isn't the first time they've appeared to be apart for some time then turned up again together, so who knows?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 11 Sep 2012, 17:38

Katie, on Frenchinesfans, there are now pix of GC in Germany from lunchtime today (is that Angel seated in the restaurant?), and twitterpix of SK at Vera Wang, NYFW an hour ago.........I have no idea how to move them across. Really sorry

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 11 Sep 2012, 17:42

My guess is that GC has completely shifted into work season, which provides him the perfect cover of "I'm too busy to maintain a relationship."

And SK's tweets are clues to the marketplace that she's single and/or alone but certainly not moping about George.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 11 Sep 2012, 17:50

silly girl wrote:She finally tweeted about the game:

someone did tweet that GC was in a suite near them at the game...only tweet I saw so far....no confirmation...

Her friend Odette Annable just tweeted this (8am eastern)

looks like a hotel room....OA has been in NYC for fashion week...

Does this woman ever go to her own home? If I'd just spent 2 1/2 months overseas in someone else's house and then at least one hotel, I'd be dying for my own bed and surroundings. But she finally gets some down time, and goes and watches a football game as a houseguest yet again. Sheesh. The Ravens ain't that effin good.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 11 Sep 2012, 18:26

This just in from "Ring Gate"...

There are four pictures of her on wireimage.com from Vera Wang today (no ring(s) on left finger and big black ring on right finger). There are also several pics from Stand Up 2 Cancer if anyone is interested. I don't think we're allowed to copy from that site.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 12 Sep 2012, 02:33

She's in NYC and how many references has she made to remembering those affected by 9/11? Every other Twitter person I looked at had at least 2-3 references... just sayin'
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 12 Sep 2012, 02:46

Also, Mel, I don't follow wrestling AT ALL, but I noticed last night that Torrie Wilson and Gail Kim were tweeting for prayers for Jerry Lawler who is apparently a big WWE guy who had a heart attack during a match last night (for real). Stacy was tweeting about "her" Ravens last night, but nothing about this guy. I guess she's above talking about her former WWE colleagues since she's currently rubbing elbows with the likes of Vera Wang and "Ana Wintor" (I can't stop laughing about that spelling faux pas). I think I'd rather misspell the President's name than Ms. Wintour's. blowup
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 12 Sep 2012, 04:21

A few of her FB and Twit followers questioned why she didn't acknowledge her wrestling buddy too.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Sep 2012, 04:38

Would anyone mind if I close this thread?

The reason I closed the last Stacy Keibler tweet thread was because we keep duplicating stories which means we're talking about the same thing on different threads and it's next to impossible for me to sort all the comments out.

Here people are talking about rings, talking about the fashion show, talking about the break up . . . all of which are also in other threads.

We can put all of her tweets that don't relate to anyting particular in the Stacy general thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 12 Sep 2012, 10:20

Makes sense to me katiedot.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:03

Katie...I wish the reason for you closing this thread was more connected to not agreeing with all of the snide, rude and sometimes downright cruel comments made about a fellow human being,
who is not known personally by anyone on this forum.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:11

If I did that there'd be no forum!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:59

Really ?
What about all the INTERESTING stuff posted
about George Clooney?
That's what the forum is for....so surely the forum would continue ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 12 Sep 2012, 12:04

Joanna wrote:Katie...I wish the reason for you closing this thread was more connected to not agreeing with all of the snide, rude and sometimes downright cruel comments made about a fellow human being,
who is not known personally by anyone on this forum.

Like the stuff posted about Eli and her choice of attire and occupation? I agree, that's really mean stuff. Neutral
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 12 Sep 2012, 12:07

Joanna wrote:Really ?
What about all the INTERESTING stuff posted
about George Clooney?
That's what the forum is for....so surely the forum would continue ?
Yeah for you, me and a handful of other posters maybe. But most people come on here to comment about his girlfriends and mostly that commentary isn't kind. Look at how few people respond to all the interesting but non-girlfriend related topics now.

If you can tell me how to make George Clooney interesting to his fans, please let me know!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 12 Sep 2012, 12:36

I think it is fine to close the thread. You are right it becomes more than tweets. I try to find articles about him but he has been quite MIA lately. I also noticed that no one really comments on them. Thanks Katiedot....

oh there are a lot of comments on his photos and "package" threads lol should be more of those.

Too bad he doesn't pull a Jon Hamm ---- have you seen his commando shots lately? Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 12 Sep 2012, 14:35

I will Katie...by pm later on.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Sep 2012, 05:45

Ok, closing this thread.

I just want to make it clear that I'm only closing this thread because it often duplicates other threads and not because I don't want Stacy's tweets discussed.

I hope people will continue to post Stacy's tweets (or at least the ones you find interesting) either on the Stacy general thread or on other Stacy threads about the same subject she's tweeting.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16