George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy's latest Tweet EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy's latest Tweet EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy's latest Tweet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy's latest Tweet EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy's latest Tweet EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy's latest Tweet EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy's latest Tweet EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy's latest Tweet EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy's latest Tweet EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy's latest Tweet

+53
Natascha
ladydi
elymania
Duffy
Missa
adgran
hathaross
lula-mae
laetval
silly girl
sadDonkey
Willow
pandabear
phys major
cooksie
zizi
NotAvailable
dakota007
lolo"layla"
Pari
MM
fluffy
Merlin
doris day
bunny
melbert
Cinderella
m4rose
lucy
Dior
MyGirlKylie
sisieq
sandwiches
macs
watching
Wolfgang Gunnerson
annemarie
lelacorb
it's me
davidarochelle
blubelle
cindigirl
Casey
bellybaby
pattygirl
Lighterside
Katiedot
LornaDoone
Charley
Dexterdidit
premiere
lovelylois
Henway
57 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Stacy's latest Tweet Empty Stacy's latest Tweet

Post by Henway Thu 25 Aug 2011, 19:43

Stacy said-

Let us choose 2 b in relationships w people we r compatible w from the beginning, instead of trying to change people to be compatible w us.

I want to tweet her back this-

compatible would mean having the same goal's in life, family, marriage, carear's, statis, etc...

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Stacy's latest Tweet Empty Re: Stacy's latest Tweet

Post by Guest Thu 25 Aug 2011, 20:24

Hen: she should take her own tweet as a great advice and i wish you could tweet her back, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 25 Aug 2011, 21:36

Either she is saying she was told some ground rules for their relationship and she does not accept them and won't change, which is good for her or she thinks G is the one who is so compatiable. Hard to tell with twitter

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Aug 2011, 22:06

i dont understand was her comment refering to George? Was he mentioned? How do you now that?

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 25 Aug 2011, 22:39

She could also be sending a message to a friend that is having compatibility problems with her boyfriend/girlfriend. It might not be about herself at all. Stacy just isn't slutty enough for George. I don't believe this "romance" at all.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 26 Aug 2011, 01:17

Me either. Plus Stacy has said she wants marriage and kids and George clearly has said he wants neither, so if she is talking about herself the Clooney mindset has kicked in. LOL I don't really think they are together!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 26 Aug 2011, 02:03

IFyou want to believe this tweet is about her and George (which I don't) it could also be meaning the reason why the rumoured relationship isn't going any further! She could well be saying they're not compatible and she's looking elsewhere.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 26 Aug 2011, 08:02

Could be she has worked out what it takes some a couple of years too. It just isn't going happen! Maybe we will see her out on a date with someone else?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 01 Oct 2011, 00:12

Here is a latest tweet from Stacey on Sept 28th

She said :

I would consider it arrogant to judge anyone until I have walked in their shoes - Governor Mike Morris

this is a quote from IOM- I guess have not seen it yet.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Oct 2011, 04:03

TheDailyLove Mastin Kipp
by StacyKeibler
U don't need a man, u need a life! When ur happy & doin your thing he'll show up when u least expect it. #LoveYourself #TDL
3 hours ago

Ah the cray cray...
...Too bad she had no thing going on when she met George. He came in handy, now she is followed even when she is judging a bartender event. Oh, the irony...

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 01 Oct 2011, 04:31

LouisLane wrote:
TheDailyLove Mastin Kipp
by StacyKeibler
U don't need a man, u need a life! When ur happy & doin your thing he'll show up when u least expect it. #LoveYourself #TDL
3 hours ago

Ah the cray cray...
...Too bad she had no thing going on when she met George. He came in handy, now she is followed even when she is judging a bartender event. Oh, the irony...

So I guess it is ok with George or Stan that she can post these cryptic messages about George. I think she might have some clause in her contract that the other ladies did not have that she can tweet these type of messages. LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 01 Oct 2011, 04:45

Well she's correct about one thing - no one NEEDS a man to make them happy.

The only person who can make you happy is YOU.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Oct 2011, 04:52

Lorna that's correct, I agree with the phrase. But correct me if I am wrong, this phrase is not hers, it's from the daily love she just retweeted.

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 04:55; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 01 Oct 2011, 04:56

Really doesn't matter to me if she retweeted but when it said, by Stacy Kiebler I just figured that she said it.

Either way I was only commenting on the comment not who said it.

If she was just passing it on that's fine - just agreed with what was said.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Oct 2011, 05:04

I understand what you are saying. The only thing is being correct about something implies they created/said that thing, not just agreeing. I guess I focused on semantics and I just posted because it seemed ironic (to me) that she retweeted it considering the second part of the statementand nothing was really happening professionaly in her life. The end. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 01 Oct 2011, 05:04

We don't know for a fact that she's tweeting about George although it would be kind of weird for a woman who's supposedly in a new relationship to be tweeting about relationships and not be thinking of her own.

Having said that, she could be tweeting support to her friend.

How sad that if the only way she could communicate with George was through twitter.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 01 Oct 2011, 15:12

lovelylois wrote:Here is a latest tweet from Stacey on Sept 28th

She said :

I would consider it arrogant to judge anyone until I have walked in their shoes - Governor Mike Morris

this is a quote from IOM- I guess have not seen it yet.

Well color me suspicious but methinks that this is a reference to the "gossips" and a not so very cleverly hidden dig at anyone who is speculating/criticizing her about her "current" love affair.

or

Because people were making fun of her feet in some of those shoes? Not quite sure! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 01 Oct 2011, 15:24

Could have been either. Both suppositions have merit.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 01 Oct 2011, 15:31

Her last tweet, for those who care was:

by StacyKeibler

Actually it's a retweet of someone else's comment.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 01 Oct 2011, 15:40

She seems to do a lot of "retweeting" and copying others' quotes. Doesn't seem too thoughtful on her own unless it's about her or her Ravens.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 01 Oct 2011, 15:42

LOL I noticed that too pattygirl...Einstein she isn't! But then again, I don't think her brain is the organ that George is most interested in anyway. ahahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 01 Oct 2011, 15:45

True, for brains he prefers "The Boys".
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 01 Oct 2011, 16:19

Well, she's stupider than that hairdo she wore if she thinks that any and all of her tweets aren't going to be considered to be about George - whether or not they are. When the whole world is watching your relationship, and you say something like she tweeted, why wouldn't we assume it's about her and George? And if it's not, and you don't want people to think so, then you need to be a little more clear - or offer your friend advice by calling or texting them specifically.

This is another reason why I find this relationship strange. Eli's twitter was shut down almost before it started - no doubt at George's request (or Stan's), and yet, CrayCray is putting out all this dubious crap, and still tweeting......if they're not truly a couple, then it's not within G's rights as "bf" to ask her to stop, is it?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 01 Oct 2011, 16:33

I think everyone is overanalyzing this whole thing. I believe she has a pretty full life and George is just a small part of it. She gets enjoyable company and lots of publicity, and he gets enjoyable company and lots of sex. No reason she can't continue to Twitter.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sat 01 Oct 2011, 16:40

While I agree with the actual sentiment of the quote, I really don't believe that she's an independent woman. I think she's feigning independence in the hopes that she looks independent. Truly independent women (and men) don't have to talk about being independent, they simply are.

I don't know if this is the agreed to image that both she and George cooked up (aka, all the 'independent' stories that came out after the Toronto FF) so that when they break up, it could be used as a reason, or what, but independent is not a word I would associate with her (or her predecessors).

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 01 Oct 2011, 19:12

Agree Katie. Whatever she says is misconstrued as pertaining to him because, let's face it, that's the only interesting thing people want to talk about.

Spur of the moment tweeting isn't a good idea at all. It puts your thoughts and feelings out there in black and white. G has the right idea not posting or using Facebook. This way he can deny anything that is said about him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 01 Oct 2011, 20:21

And of course no two people see everything the same but in my opinion, Stacy is "implying" things and she knows very well what conclusion people are jumping to when they read some of her more mysteriously worded tweets...let's be honest here, the girl is playing word games. Not saying that she doesn't have the right to do it but let's be honest here...she's playing with the fans or whoever is following her tweets and much is implied and it's as transparent as my computer screen.[/quote]

I agree with above statemant. Although she does not mention G or their relationship I notice that some gossip sites have picked up on her tweets and make comments about them. If she wanted to protect her tweets then the whole world would not get to see them ,just her friends She says these things so people will talk about her on the internet, so she keeps her name out there. Just like when she quoted something from Ides of March after its LA premiere, as if to let everybody know that she was either there or she was letting everybody know that she is with George. Which is all fine if she wants to tweet, but then she opens herself up for criticism.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 01 Oct 2011, 21:00

Aren't the word games, butt shots, red carpet walks, Cabo vacas, PR, part of the George girlfriend experience? These are the perks, and probably some of the reasons these ladies join the Clooney club. If they are lucky they still have some clout after the breakup. What else is it about? Certainly not about commitment or lasting love.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 01 Oct 2011, 21:11

Let's face it, Stacy tweets like big bird because she's looking for reactions to her words. Almost everything she says is disected and turned around to be related to her relationship (that is if she has one) with G.

And bluebelle, I'd love the perks only - not looking for commitment or lasting love. OK, I'm shallow.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 02 Oct 2011, 00:59

Yep. Stacy is just retweeting quotes I don't think she is smart enough to think of any herself. Could be she has friends helping her out! Stacy has also not tweeted anything about bbq's or bike rides but then maybe she has nothing to tweet about.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 02 Oct 2011, 02:29

I must disagree. I think it is disrespectful to G to be tweeting at all knowing full well the media will be scrutinizing every word and redirecting it (fairly or not) back to G. Sure G does not have much time for a girl in his life, his work and long-term buds must come first, but I truly believe if he were really with S he would respectfully ask her to limit her tweets. I would think such a powerful man would want more control. And why do all think that S is not slutty enough for G? Curious as always. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 09:49

premieres? no more @ IOM?

and what about The Descendants?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:31

David, I think that Stacy is a free woman to write his tweet because he never spoke of you who fantasized George and interpreted everything. I do not think that being with George (and what not I'm sure!) Should mean to be in jail!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Oct 2011, 18:05

lelacorb wrote:David, I think that Stacy is a free woman to write his tweet because he never spoke of you who fantasized George and interpreted everything. I do not think that being with George (and what not I'm sure!) Should mean to be in jail!

I must disagree. I think it is disrespectful to G to be tweeting at all knowing full well the media will be scrutinizing every word and redirecting it (fairly or not) back to G. Sure G does not have much time for a girl in his life, his work and long-term buds must come first, but I truly believe if he were really with S he would respectfully ask her to limit her tweets. I would think such a powerful man would want more control. And why do all think that S is not slutty enough for G? Curious as always. Davida-Rochelle.
Lela, I think Davida got a point. Everybody knows George is private (When he wants to be). If you are dating him, you should compromise a bit and try to be as private as possible. I don't believe he would ask them to shut up and close the account (it goes against freedom of speech, right?!), I think deep down he wants them blabbling their bs. So when the infatuation is over, he has tons of excuses to break up with them.

I find naive (cough) that they would not think their tweets (or re-tweets) would not connect to george. Didn't we scrutinize Eli for giving that interview saying "one day I will be married", " I would not date someone so ______ (forgot the word)". She never mentioned George's name, did she? but we all assumed that and it was implied she was talking about George because she was dating him at that time. Same goes to Cray cray, I don't know why people here are so defensive of her bs. The cryptic messages from her twitter account (connecting her to George) + the intentional leaks about their (fake/rumored/professional) relationship+ the opportunity to get more jobs and media coverage (with the connection) + the leaks of stories about Eli sending angry texts +... + the George's denial about the angry text stories = PR mess + connection to George + the attention of Eli at DWTS, getting Eli being voted off before other terrible contestants + take away media attention from the photo that surfaced of George, Berlusconi and the mistress (now Ted is even saying Eli speaks English fine, when right after the break up he wrote his source said her English was awful). Isn't this PR puzzle interesting? One must think...

Last edited by LouisLane on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 18:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing construction of sentences)

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 02 Oct 2011, 18:13

To be honest, yes, the smart thing for a person dating George is to make your tweets, facebook, myspace and whatever else private.

If, like in Stacy's case, the point of those social sites is to maintain contact with and increase her fanbase so she can't go private, then there's a whole bunch of stuff she could be tweeting that wouldn't have everyone assuming it's about George.

It's stupid games she's playing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 02 Oct 2011, 19:08

It is interesting Stacy has two twitter pages. One supposedly she posts messages on it which is connected to her facebook page and the other twitter page is a fan page connected to her website. This twitter account has all of her appearances, which many photos are posted. Ides of March premieres were posted on this page with pictures of her and G at the after parties in Toronto. Also on this site they loved her dress with the birdnest on top of her head. I am not sure if she has control of this fan page or not, but what she does not say on her own twitter page the other fan page sends a diffferent message.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 02 Oct 2011, 19:20

I really don't see what the big deal is about her tweets it could be about George or anyone since she doesn't use his name. I also don't see why she shouldn't tweet whatever she wants George is a big boy as long as his name is not used why should he care. No matter what she says someone is going to think it is about George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 02 Oct 2011, 20:05

If Stacy wants to tweet about her life thats ok by me. I think a lot of celebrities use it as a gimmick to keep there name out there. But I do think that some of her messages lately are a little cryptic about her new romance, which is how she is keeping her name out there. It is not from making appearances at bartending events and game release parties.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 02 Oct 2011, 20:07

I think that's enough for him then do not talk explicitly about his twitter can acrivere what he thinks. She has never written anything referring to him. For me, freedom is priceless, even if it's George Clooney.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 02 Oct 2011, 20:18

I just had a look at the 2nd Twitter account, Lovely Lois.
Drink 2
Lots of attention-seeking photos of her nightclubbing in LA on Aug 26th & Sept 2nd.
Moving on... there's desperation for self-promotion in all these photos. None of her at any after-parties with George.
She looks very trashy cheap in most of them. And all she does is flaunt her over-sized muscular legs for attention. Sleep
Dollied up to look like a feminine lady with wigs & make-up. Someone needs to train her to walk with her legs together.
Drunk

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 02 Oct 2011, 20:34

Please tell me how you "walk with your legs together". Seems like a very awkward way to walk, unless you are geisha in kimono in Japan.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 02 Oct 2011, 20:56

Not walking with your legs apart.
Keeping legs close together when walking.
Models on catwalks are trained to walk an exaggerated version of what is considered elegant. One foot in front of the other.
If Kiebler's... errr... a "model" as she calls herself, she should know how to walk elegantly.
10 years of being a hoochie wrestler may have left her rough around the edges.

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 02 Oct 2011, 21:51

She had to have been rough around the edges before wrestling. She's supposed to be a "dancer", so should know how to plant her feet. Let's face it, she was never a "model" and definitely not a runway model. She, like so many out there are "posers", just keep striking poses wearing little if any clothes.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 03 Oct 2011, 01:30

Because Stacy relies on her Twitter for her career I think as long as she remains cryptic and doesn't mention George by name he won't be too worried. Eli tweeted about bbq's and going to Malibu I think that was a little too close to home for George. The fact Stacy still needs these twitter accounts makes me think she knows this isn't going to stretch too longterm and she isn't going to give up on what she knows. Some of his girls give up everything and are happy to see where it takes him, Stacy would really piss off her male fanbase which seems to be most of her fanbase if she did that. Stacy seems to like going out a lot just to be seen and is still doing it which shows how much she wants attention.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 02:01

What makes me gag and laugh were some of her male fanbase reactions in her facebook account. When she said she was going to TIFF, one of them said: SO, what are you doing there? Are you an actress now? As If she had a film to promote to pose on her own for pics to be taken on the red carpet...This one is beyond delusional... George outdid himself in choosing "girlfriends" that are silly, trashy and classless. Someone here said he cares about his image. Well...I don't think he knoews his "fanbase" is well educated.

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 03 Oct 2011, 02:45

LouisLane, you put it so well (and you are so amusing.) Since G likes to watch DWTS do you think he chose her impulsively just because he admired her dancing, and they had friends in common to introduce them? Maybe he didn't realize she would "go overboard" as his body language at festivals (to me) shows that he is dissing her? Is she really sitting next to him or is that just her press claiming something? There could be many reasons he puts up with her craziness besides MAKING ALL OF US LAUGH AT THIS SILLINESS. I had been having a frustrating day when I read some of the descriptions of her attire on Eonline or Celebitchy. (My cat has vomitted up better looking hairballs than that "birds' nest-like-thing on her head.) Believe me G has excellent taste and superior visual ability. If he was really with her either he or at least his appointed stylist would not let her look that way in public. And I would not be laughing so hard. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 04:46

DR: I don't think he chose her impulsively. He knew her before, she is somewhat friends with Cindy Crawford and she has plenty of pics online with little clothes on, which attracts George for shopping for a new girl (like many have explained this here). She is probably next to him, she was sitting on row right behind him at TIFF, you can only see her legs. I think he let her dress they way she wanted to, just to show he is not cold and controlling (words Eli used to describe the men she dated and she thought were the right kind of men for her). He brought her to TIFF and treated her like any man treats a paid escort: showed he had someone hot who dresses like a ho*ker, but didn't acknowledge her once, didn't look at her, didn't walk next to her - she was always behind him-etc. She was there just for display and let everyone know they are "together".

ps: now that she has brought zero to negative points, let's see if he changes his game with this one. Nobody bought this relationship. he might show more enthusiasm next time.

Last edited by LouisLane on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 04:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 03 Oct 2011, 12:16

Wow - so insightful!

Prepare a grocery list that keeps you focused on the healthiest food purchases and saves time.
17 hours ago

Don't grocery shop while hungry - it leads you to make choices based on cravings rather than a plan.
2 Oct
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 03 Oct 2011, 13:43

watching wrote:Wow - so insightful!

Prepare a grocery list that keeps you focused on the healthiest food purchases and saves time.
17 hours ago

Don't grocery shop while hungry - it leads you to make choices based on cravings rather than a plan.
2 Oct

indeed...
that made me laugh, but is she actually paid to say things like that, 'cos if yes I want her life!
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 03 Oct 2011, 13:49

In my opinion, Stacy is always on a diet!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next