George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 Empty Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by silly girl Sun 01 Jul 2012, 20:25

Taking a break from the beach....guess she wants us to know they are still together...

She actually posted the video twice....she added this one ---I guess to mention GC.... Wink

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 21:04; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addition)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by silly girl Sun 01 Jul 2012, 20:28

She literally just posted this....who said she would be back for the 4th?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Aly Sun 01 Jul 2012, 20:31

LOOOOL that is funnnnnyyy clip thanks a lot silly girl ,u seem nice BTW !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 01 Jul 2012, 20:55

Wow she is on a roll.... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--------------------
thanks Aly....that is sweet of you to say... flower

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 02 Jul 2012, 06:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the pizza over picture)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:00

Has she ever referred to George by name before in a tweet?? This must mean it is serious, I'm sure wedding bells will be ringing very soon Razz
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:12

I'm not sure I get the meaning behind her posting this video. Is she aiming this at George> Or is she thumbing her nose at George's fans? Whichever, poor taste of video choice for her (jmo) but the video itself is funny.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:19

Oh, pizza, how exciting.
Eviva Espana!!!!!!!!

sunny
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:24

mmm .. I'm a little dubious because this reminds me a lot when SK put on twitter the Easter holidays photoshopped (which she did not pass with G in Cabo) ....or when she needs to know us that she is in Cabo (and posted old photos... Suspect )... to post photos that may have been taken days before is not so credible .... but as for the case of the hypothetical and false pregnancy, SK needs to contradict rumors of separation (as if she could not return to his business in the U.S. !!!!...) ... anyway, as this "relationship" is based a lot on advertising (and fundraising campaign for Obama), we should see new photos soon ....but someone has idea of where george spent the last week and with who?

barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:28

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
I can't stand the things that you do
No, no, no, I ain't lyin' No
I don't care if you don't want me
'Cause I'm yours, yours, yours anyhow
Yeah, I'm yours, yours, yours
I love you I love you
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
I put a spell on you
Lord! Lord! Lord!
'Cause you're mine, yeah
I can't stand the things that you do
When you're foolin' around
Yeah, yours, yours, yours!
I can't stand your foolin' around
If I can't have you,
No one will!
I love you, you, you!
I love you I love you I love you!
I love you, you, you!

Nina Simone — I Put A Spell On You
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:29

The next mrs clooney wrote:Has she ever referred to George by name before in a tweet?? This must mean it is serious, I'm sure wedding bells will be ringing very soon Razz

This is the only other one I can remember:

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler Mar 14

George addressed a Senate panel on the crisis he saw firsthand last wk. Plz text SUDAN to 30644 to help. @EnoughProject [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:30

Does anyone know who the person is that she posted the video to? Just wondering if this person even has a connection to george or she simply included georges name to knock down the break up comments that have been made.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:31

IMO, Stacy tweets are a reflection of who she really is...dumb and immature. Until we see "candid" photos of the two of them together where George doesnt look like he wants to kill himself, I am not buying this relationship.

Also, now that George has returned to Lake Como, so has Stacy. Does that mean George doesn't let her stay there alone? Did he let Elisabetta stay there alone?
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:34

The next mrs clooney wrote:Does anyone know who the person is that she posted the video to? Just wondering if this person even has a connection to george or she simply included georges name to knock down the break up comments that have been made.

He was the Executive producer and/or creator of Scrubs and Cougartown. I am sure Stacy met him thru George. Didnt someone say Ben worked on Cougartown?
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:43

The next mrs clooney wrote:Does anyone know who the person is that she posted the video to? Just wondering if this person even has a connection to george or she simply included georges name to knock down the break up comments that have been made.

...sure..the last one....but if this is true....why not.... sunny sunny
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 01 Jul 2012, 22:46

the words to the song seem like something you would send to a lover not a professional colleague or friend. How bizarre!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:00

.....I put a spell and also a rich contract on you .... Razz Razz
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by shvibziks Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:01

I wonder who Stacy would be rooting for if she wasn't dating George and hadn't just been in Como. Probably no one because she's American and this was the Euro Cup, but it kinda stinks of "I've just been in Italy and now I'm a fan of their everything". I don't know, that might just be me (and the fact that I've been rooting for Spain since us Danes and England were out).
shvibziks
shvibziks
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:06

Stacy, woman in poor taste!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:16

Stacy i s bad ,rude ,ugly and poor taste LOOOL! LOL!

you go stacy ! Very Happy
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:25

IMO she definitely reads this site and other sites who make fun of that fact that she is never allowed to mention George, Cabo and Como and she came to New York to do nothing, because she wasn't allowed to stay in Como or she is the jet set girl with no career. So these postings are for the naysayers or the gossip sites who don't believe they are a couple or she is just a contracted girlfriend. She mentioned his name and a picture of the brick oven that is probably at Como. Her posts are immature and now he really is starting to run the risk of alienating his fan base with her ridiculous posts.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:30

Tomorrow will be another hard day in her life, she has to get rid of the healthy organic pizza fat, hope we stay informed!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:36

Aly wrote:Stacy i s bad ,rude ,ugly and poor taste LOOOL! LOL!

....no Aly..she's simply a fake...as for some of the others george's gf...and the most of the gossip magazines journalists, know that.... Smile Smile Cool
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 01 Jul 2012, 23:47

The next mrs clooney wrote:the words to the song seem like something you would send to a lover not a professional colleague or friend. How bizarre!!!

A lover in a relationship that's pretty much over: "I can't stand the things you do"; "you don't want me around anymore". So romantic!

So in two weeks we've had the pregnancy rumors and Stacy gallivanting around New York with a band on her ring finger. Everyone knows the "p" word and the "m" word are George's kryptonite. Think she feels the need to prove she's still in Italy before the "she wanted to get married, he dumped her" stories start flying. As someone else said, with Stacy's history of using photos out of sequence and tweeting to manipulate public perception of her relationship, I think they should all be taken with a grain of salt. She seems to go very quiet when she is actually with George. The barrage of Italy and George related tweets in the span of a few hours reeks of desperation: "We're still together! Really!" And don't tell me she's going to eat an entire slice of pizza! She'll be working out for days to make that up! Rolling Eyes

As far as girlfriends staying there alone, I'm not sure. I do know that friends have stayed there without George, Viola Davis and Don Cheadle among them. It would speak volumes about a relationship if he let people he sees once or twice a year stay at his vacation home, but not his girlfriend. If he was cool with her staying, I can't imagine why she would have felt the need to fly to New York for a few days to play video games and pimp bagel crisps. She could have gotten pap attention in Italy; she's certainly demonstrated the ability to do that. All of her "promotional" interviews could have been conducted by phone. And she seemed to spend the majority of her time in NYC with Torrie Wilson, who I believe could have stepped away from whatever it is she does with her time to join Stacy in Italy if they wanted to see each other. So odd that she didn't just hang at the villa. You would have had to pry me out of there with a crow bar. Smile
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Jul 2012, 00:02

I think this is to do with Bill Lawrence stepping down from the Cougar Town series, and all the politics surrounding it. I think he was on one of the boat trips on Lake Como a week or so ago when Ben Weiss was there...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 02 Jul 2012, 00:16

party animal - not! wrote:I think this is to do with Bill Lawrence stepping down from the Cougar Town series, and all the politics surrounding it. I think he was on one of the boat trips on Lake Como a week or so ago when Ben Weiss was there...........

According to reports he quit at the beginning of May. Kind of late to be sending a tweet about it now.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Jul 2012, 00:27

Mm, I agree, but if they were all together talking about the politics of the situation, and what he may be doing next, it could be a private joke about that.....his response was 'outstanding'

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 02 Jul 2012, 00:28

I find these three tweets demonstrate a woman desperate to prove that she is legitimate and will be around for awhile girlfriend. When you get down to it,she should not really care what people are saying, if she feels "secure" in this whole thing, then she should be" mature" and tweet the things she enjoys like bagel chips and quotes of the day. Then nobody would give a second thought on whether she was with him or not. She should show she is above the nonsense. Stacy has said in the past she has grown up in the entertainment business, so she should know gossip is gossip.

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Pizza Night! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View photo

3h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Nothing better then being in Italy cheering them on in the #eurocup !!! Go ITALY!!!!

5h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
@VDOOZER A gift from George and me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View video

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 02 Jul 2012, 00:36

barla wrote:
Aly wrote:Stacy i s bad ,rude ,ugly and poor taste LOOOL! LOL!

....no Aly..she's simply a fake...as for some of the others george's gf...and the most of the gossip magazines journalists, know that.... Smile Smile Cool

i don't know what you mean fake as G is GAY ! no he is not , but if you mean the other meaning i have to agree with you especially the last two were so fake ! pointing
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 02 Jul 2012, 00:52

If Stacy does read this site then I say, "bravo Stacy for every day providing fodder for all of us to discuss. You are a class all by yourself in the talent of opening doors and inviting people in to make fun of you.". So go girl, live in your delusional world where you believe everyone is rooting for you and hoping you are around George forever. OMG THIS GIRL (and yes she is mentally a girl about 15) MAKES ME CRAZY!!!! Rolling Eyes headbang
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 02 Jul 2012, 02:03

Weird that she posted the video earlier with this simple message

He'll put a spell on you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View video
Reply Retweet Favorite

Then she posts again saying it's from her and George. If she had just posted it once then I would say it wasn't some kind of game, but posting it a second time and remembering to mention George is just game playing. I'm sure the response from Bill Lawrence was just about the funniness of the video as opposed to it being about any insider joke. I'm sure he's one of her BFF's along with Sofia and all the other people she fawned over during award season.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 02 Jul 2012, 02:26

The next mrs clooney wrote:Weird that she posted the video earlier with this simple message

He'll put a spell on you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View video
Reply Retweet Favorite

Then she posts again saying it's from her and George. If she had just posted it once then I would say it wasn't some kind of game, but posting it a second time and remembering to mention George is just game playing. I'm sure the response from Bill Lawrence was just about the funniness of the video as opposed to it being about any insider joke. I'm sure he's one of her BFF's along with Sofia and all the other people she fawned over during award season.

Don't forget her "bro" Rohan Marley -

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler 30 Jun

The best running into my bro @romarley (he's the best).

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 02 Jul 2012, 04:53

With that choice of tune - she's a nut case stalker that can't take no for an answer. Apparently her mid scalp hairline is an open doorway to brain freeze and she just don't get it.

Personally, I would have chosen 'sea of love by robert plant'.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jul 2012, 05:16

Wow, you girls really like your conspiracy theories, don't you?

One picture of a pizza oven and suddenly Stacy is lying and defending her failed relationship? There's not one drop of logic in that line of thinking.

There's a simple explanation: Stacy is dating George, she went to New York for business and has now come back to Italy where she's enjoying the home made pizza and watching the football.

And there's a hugely convoluted theory that seems to be based on "I hate her and want bad things to happen to her" and it goes like this: Stacy was dating George but got kicked out of the house by him when he went to England so was forced to go to New York where she still is because he dumped her but she wants everyone to believe they're still together so she's tweeting old pictures from his house because she cares sooooo deeply about what posters on COH think of her.

Do you have any idea how bizarre that second theory sounds? How it's based on wishful thinking and ignoring facts?

The next mrs clooney wrote:Weird that she posted the video earlier with this simple message [ . . . ] Then she posts again saying it's from her and George. If she had just posted it once then I would say it wasn't some kind of game, but posting it a second time and remembering to mention George is just game playing.
Weird? It's only weird if you choose for it to be weird because there are half a dozen explanations I can come up with that aren't in the least bit weird. It's an insider joke of a tweet which by definition means we're not going to figure it out.

But if you prefer to make it weird and make it into 'game playing' you can, but at least remember that you're the one making this interpretation. It may or may not be the right interpretation.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 02 Jul 2012, 05:28

yeah - so? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 02 Jul 2012, 05:33

Katie, With all due respect, I think you are being a little harsh (and condescending). None of us know George or Stacy, so we are all a little off base on our opinions. Including you. The reason I come to your site is because of the different opinions. That is what makes it fun. If we all had the opinion that George and Stacy were madly in love and Stacy is perfect you wouldnt have a site.

Time for a group hug. Lots of happy
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jul 2012, 06:36

Group hug welcome. Hug1

I don't think there is anyone here (except maybe Joanna?) who thinks George and Stacy are in love. Stacy certainly isn't perfect, but neither is she evil incarnate.

Where I'm coming from is this: it worries me when we go to extremes; when there could be many different explanations for behaviour - including those we can't even guess at because we have no idea what's going on - then why specifically choose the explanation that makes a person look bad?

That's what I'm asking. It's not how I am in real life and it's difficult to see it written in the forum like this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 02 Jul 2012, 07:26

Katie, I do not think Stacy is the incarnation of evil, but she's a stupid woman and infant, this I think, if she has improved her style from first red carpet her behavior remained the same for women from the ring!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 02 Jul 2012, 09:48

Katiedot wrote:Wow, you girls really like your conspiracy theories, don't you?

One picture of a pizza oven and suddenly Stacy is lying and defending her failed relationship? There's not one drop of logic in that line of thinking.

There's a simple explanation: Stacy is dating George, she went to New York for business and has now come back to Italy where she's enjoying the home made pizza and watching the football.

And there's a hugely convoluted theory that seems to be based on "I hate her and want bad things to happen to her" and it goes like this: Stacy was dating George but got kicked out of the house by him when he went to England so was forced to go to New York where she still is because he dumped her but she wants everyone to believe they're still together so she's tweeting old pictures from his house because she cares sooooo deeply about what posters on COH think of her.

Do you have any idea how bizarre that second theory sounds? How it's based on wishful thinking and ignoring facts?

The next mrs clooney wrote:Weird that she posted the video earlier with this simple message [ . . . ] Then she posts again saying it's from her and George. If she had just posted it once then I would say it wasn't some kind of game, but posting it a second time and remembering to mention George is just game playing.
Weird? It's only weird if you choose for it to be weird because there are half a dozen explanations I can come up with that aren't in the least bit weird. It's an insider joke of a tweet which by definition means we're not going to figure it out.

But if you prefer to make it weird and make it into 'game playing' you can, but at least remember that you're the one making this interpretation. It may or may not be the right interpretation.

.... Thumbs up! Thumbs up! and we'll see them togheter, hands in hands on their "daily" red carpets, very soon....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 02 Jul 2012, 11:01

I'm more offended by her grammar in the tweet. George and me? Fuck, it's George and I.

All those cleanses and smiling like a loon for the paps must be diminishing her English language skills. Didn't she have a 3.7 grade point average when she went to college?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 02 Jul 2012, 11:26

I dont know if GC and SK are in love, heck I dont even know if my own neighbours are in love but I do think there is something remarkably different this time round. And if I were SK I wouldn't waste my time tweeting pictures of ovens, I'd be tweeting pictures of G's head on a pillow preferably with my smiling face right next to it!! Stuff privacy I'd be all Woohoo look who I'm laying next too.....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Jul 2012, 11:56

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 02 Jul 2012, 11:59

Joanna, so funny. Back in the day used to love that song, happy to report I know what love is.....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:31

watching wrote:I'm more offended by her grammar in the tweet. George and me? Fuck, it's George and I.

All those cleanses and smiling like a loon for the paps must be diminishing her English language skills. Didn't she have a 3.7 grade point average when she went to college?

...okay Gio, stop writing tweets instead of Stacy scaredsilly ... you're discovered ... Whistle
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:43

watching wrote:I'm more offended by her grammar in the tweet. George and me? Fuck, it's George and I.

Watching,
are you referring to Stacy's tweet: " @VDOOZER A gift from George and me youtube.com/watch?v=0exXGf…" because Stacy is right and you are wrong. "And" "To" "From" are prepositions which are always followed by "me" or "us" not by "I". "I" is a subject. I was born and raised in Italy but I have learned English in England where they teach you the grammar even before they let you speak a word. Katiedot might be able to better explain this.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:56

I agree socimar....
An easy way to explain it is...take away the word "George"
and it reads "a gift from me"

The use of "I" instead of "me" is now considered stuffy
and is best kept for more formal writing.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:58

theminis wrote:Joanna, so funny. Back in the day used to love that song, happy to report I know what love is.....

I'm pleased you "got it" theminis....in both respects ! Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 02 Jul 2012, 14:33

@Katiedot
Stacy to me is no different from then the Kardashians, they are people with no talent, that have figured out a way to use the social media, the print media and TV media to make money and get attention. A friend of mine in advertising, refers to these celebs as the "Snooki Generation." More power to them, but when Stacy puts herself out there, then to me she sets herself up for public scrutiny and comments. Deep down, whether it is good or bad, she likes the attention. With only limit of 140 characters on twitter, she should think about what she writes, because many times twitter can be interpreted differently by who is reading it. That is why many celebs keep their twitter accounts private. My interpretation of the last few tweets was hostile and then she gets all sweet with a quote of the day. Maybe, George should care about what is girlfriends writes on twitter, because it is a reflection of him.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 02 Jul 2012, 14:59

Katie, I think you do a great job with this board. I am sure it must be hard to moderate a bunch of women who are as complex as their subject - george f. (ucking) clooney.

I think the animosity towards Stacy is because she has built a career on men objectifying her. She is not trying to become an actress, she just wants to be famous. Even her publicity stunts are cheap.You will never find a group of women that condone this type of behavior!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 02 Jul 2012, 15:10

I think Stacy is having a good time and happy. The tweet was probably a inside joke she and Georg probably know what it means. I think Stacy went to New York to meet her friends and do the things she was supposed to do, all planned while George was busy. They are now back in Italy for the rest of the summer until George starts work.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 02 Jul 2012, 15:42

annemarie wrote:I think Stacy is having a good time and happy. The tweet was probably a inside joke she and Georg probably know what it means. I think Stacy went to New York to meet her friends and do the things she was supposed to do, all planned while George was busy. They are now back in Italy for the rest of the summer until George starts work.

Annemarie, I agree with what to say and looking back to that brick pizza oven that Stacy tweeted, yes, that's the only way to cook pizza, thank you Stacy, the last time I ate a pizza coming out of an oven like that was at Ciro in Mergellona, Naples, brought back great memories.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next