George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 10 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 10 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy's latest Tweet

+53
Natascha
ladydi
elymania
Duffy
Missa
adgran
hathaross
lula-mae
laetval
silly girl
sadDonkey
Willow
pandabear
phys major
cooksie
zizi
NotAvailable
dakota007
lolo"layla"
Pari
MM
fluffy
Merlin
doris day
bunny
melbert
Cinderella
m4rose
lucy
Dior
MyGirlKylie
sisieq
sandwiches
macs
watching
Wolfgang Gunnerson
annemarie
lelacorb
it's me
davidarochelle
blubelle
cindigirl
Casey
bellybaby
pattygirl
Lighterside
Katiedot
LornaDoone
Charley
Dexterdidit
premiere
lovelylois
Henway
57 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 10 Empty Re: Stacy's latest Tweet

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 09 Nov 2011, 13:49

sisieq wrote: LOL, I think she just likes it because it rhythms.

lol!
She should be re-tweeting Dr. Suess quotes then, instead of trying to sound deep. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 09 Nov 2011, 14:41

I believe G and S are using each other for their own purposes. Think of it, in the wake of Eli's latest father/daughter comment, the illusion that he is happy with her as a lover dispels Eli's nasty comment. She makes more money out of the arrangement and he may be able to dispel fatherly or gay rumors. They both win!

As for his "grim" look when they're together, that may be only because he despises being papped when he's on vacation.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 09 Nov 2011, 14:51

As for his "grim" look when they're together, that may be only because he despises being papped when he's on vacation.[/quote]

So my question is if he despises being papped. Why didn't he tell ms cray not to tweet where they were? Couldn't he have said, " HEY Babe where on a romantic vacation alone, lets not tell anybody where we are, no tweeting."

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 09 Nov 2011, 15:05

lovelylois wrote:As for his "grim" look when they're together, that may be only because he despises being papped when he's on vacation.

So my question is if he despises being papped. Why didn't he tell ms cray not to tweet where they were? Couldn't he have said, " HEY Babe where on a romantic vacation alone, lets not tell anybody where we are, no tweeting."[/quote]

Aw, c'mon, Stacy just loves the attention. She wants the attention.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 09 Nov 2011, 15:18

cindigirl wrote:As for his "grim" look when they're together, that may be only because he despises being papped when he's on vacation.

Now ladies, I didn't say he didn't know they were going to be there, I just said he hates it. Lately the only time I saw him smile was when he was being papped in Hawaii walking the beach with bare butt Eli. He smiled his PR smile and he looked foolish.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 09 Nov 2011, 16:28

Well, I personally don't think he's happy... If he despised being papped on vacation, they could have gone anywhere and not get papped... It was staged and whether it was for his current girl... past girl... or himself… it looked dumb. IMHO –

I don't care who he's seen with but when he's seen with younger and younger women, it doesn't do anything for his "celebrity presence". The more I see it…. And yes, I hate to say it but… Hugh… It pains me as a fan.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 09 Nov 2011, 16:42

Have to agree with you Cinders, it's getting old he's getting too mature for the whole new year, new girl! He should just keep his personal life private if he wants this lifestyle till death do he part. Nothing wrong with being a single adult and dating, but these last few years/ GF's seems like it's a business contract with extra benefits, which is fine between consenting adults, but in George's position it's starting to look tacky.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 09 Nov 2011, 19:00

WE are making him Huge Hefner? Sad
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 09 Nov 2011, 19:16

Latest article from hollywood.com whereby George is requesting Stacy to "cut down on her tweeting." I'm sure he wasn't on board with her tweeting so much.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 10 Nov 2011, 00:07

Stan follows Stacy so George must have known he can't have it both ways. Besides as someone already said there are plenty of places he can go and get privacy. He has gone to Cabo a few times and we haven't seen pictures so these to me were clearly setup but George couldn't manage to even fake looking happy with Stacy. I think he should be single for awhile and really try to keep the girls private. Not this whole PR going on the red carpet the photo opportunities. Stacy is getting the attention she wants and needs for her career and George is getting attention for his movies but he has done this so many times everyone already knows how it ends. Stacy makes money of her tweets so she won't just shut them down and her male fans want to see pictures and stories of her drinking. If she stops and loses fans she won't get them back once George goes and he will go we all know this will end it's just when.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 10 Nov 2011, 08:29

At a charity event being held by one of his co-stars.

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
At Shailene Woodley's charity event for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tomorrow...do something, do anything that makes a difference in the world Smile
2 hours ago

Charity screening of The Descendants - 7pm on 9/11/11 at Muvico Thousand Oakes. No cameras allowed. Most of the cast is noted to be in attendance. No George.

The charity - All It Takes is a non-profit organization that empowers individual action creating a movement for sustainable positive change both locally and globally. By focusing on environmental integrity, youth leadership and health awareness, we provide tools, opportunities and education launching momentum for change. All It Takes is YOU! Co-founders of the charity are Shailene and her mum Lori Woodley.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 10 Nov 2011, 09:38

watching wrote:
Charity screening of The Descendants - 7pm on 9/11/11 at Muvico Thousand Oakes. No cameras allowed. Most of the cast is noted to be in attendance. No George.

I take it the date is 9 November 2011 ( as the date is written in England, Australia) and NOT September 11, 2011 (as it is written in the US).
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 10 Nov 2011, 10:35

Is Stacy at the event? Or just promoting it?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 10 Nov 2011, 11:05

Charley - yeah. I should have written 9th Nov to be clear to everyone on the site.

Dex - she say At so I assume she is there. There has been no pap shots that I have seen of her there or on her way there. Sure if the paps don't turn up she will tweet a picture.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 10 Nov 2011, 13:06

What I find strange is, if these vaca pics aren't a set-up, then why aren't there more of them, doing other things? I mean, the paps know where they are exactly, and can get pics of them on a golf course, that looks deserted , but then.....they never left the room again? To me, that's why these situations always seem like a set-up; one sequence of pictures, and then not one other pic for the whole trip...
And I hate to say this, and my apologies in advance to the blondes on this board, but I was thinking about why Cray seems to bring out the age in George, and I think it's the blond hair...don't know why. To me, Cracy looks more matronly than his other babes, but next to him, he looks older than his years....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 10 Nov 2011, 13:16

dunno if older
but he IS old
(great shape, anyway.... Cool )

maybe it's the giant blonde factor....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 10 Nov 2011, 13:24

bellybaby wrote:What I find strange is, if these vaca pics aren't a set-up, then why aren't there more of them, doing other things? I mean, the paps know where they are exactly, and can get pics of them on a golf course, that looks deserted , but then.....they never left the room again? To me, that's why these situations always seem like a set-up; one sequence of pictures, and then not one other pic for the whole trip...
And I hate to say this, and my apologies in advance to the blondes on this board, but I was thinking about why Cray seems to bring out the age in George, and I think it's the blond hair...don't know why. To me, Cracy looks more matronly than his other babes, but next to him, he looks older than his years....
I agree with you, Stacy seems more old , especially in photos from Mexico. The former George seemed to have a more youthful. If you look at pictures in mexico Stacy's ass is bigger than that of George and when he rests his arm on her shoulders as he drives seems to be a caregiver and not a lover. She grows old him.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 10 Nov 2011, 15:04

Bellybaby said:
"And I hate to say this, and my apologies in advance to the blondes on this board, but I was thinking about why Cray seems to bring out the age in George, and I think it's the blond hair...don't know why. To me, Cracy looks more matronly than his other babes, but next to him, he looks older than his years...."

I am not blond , but even if I would be there is nothing wrong with your comment. I don't think the problem is her being blond, IMO she is just too tall and too muscular for him. Especially in her shoulders and when she has her arms bare it is more visible. In the pics from Red Carpet, whenever she looked at him she had to lean back from him . She has the type of "Amazon figure" which looks good, but with big, big guys. And he is not like that.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 10 Nov 2011, 15:14

Yes I agree zizi - they would look much better together if she were more petite. It's not only her height but her general body built. Even around other people she seems huge. It's a shame though because she's very pretty and seems to be a nice person.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 10 Nov 2011, 15:43

I don't think its her body build that makes them look odd together. I think its their overall body lanquage. I think we pretty much all agree that its just a fling but in pics he doesn't even looke like he wants to be in the same room with her much less f-ing her.

I hope for her sake, in private, she's swinging on 'it' until dawn and he makes her scream the walls down because even a casual fling to further her career wouldn't be worth putting up with a guy who looks like he'd rather be getting a root canal than having his pic taken with her. IMO I would want the 'benefits' of the relationship to extend past the 'career' boost but then again, I'm not a gold digger either. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 10 Nov 2011, 15:57

Maybe is the combination of her body build and their body language. Wink

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 10 Nov 2011, 16:26

A thought.
We all know that he has surgery planned, right? Well, perhaps he isn't really in a fun mood these days. If he's in pain, maybe he just wanted a restful weekend in a warm climate. Hauling around in golf cart isn't like driving a Porsche, or a BMW. It could be aggravating his condition (that one pic could have been grimace of pain). Having the paps always snapping pics can be annoying too.
No pics of him on golf course, were there? Too much pain, maybe.
Would take someone with a challenging personality to take his mind off the pain. And I don't think SK would challenge his mind at all. Yes she could challenge him, and win, to a wrestling match, and she may even be a challenge between the sheets, but not his mind.

Idea
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 10 Nov 2011, 17:28

Pain is pain, he may be in pain. But in my humble opinion, I think he was just pissed off at having paps taking pictures of him in Cabo with Stacy. Poor guy can't even take a simple Mexican vacation. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 10 Nov 2011, 21:25

I pray he's not in pain!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 11 Nov 2011, 01:14

cindigirl wrote:Pain is pain, he may be in pain. But in my humble opinion, I think he was just pissed off at having paps taking pictures of him in Cabo with Stacy. Poor guy can't even take a simple Mexican vacation. LOL

If he didn't know that paps will show up to take their pictures, it would mean that his PR people didn't tell him about Stacy's tweets. I understand that he doesn't tweet, but his people should know what is going on, just like we did. It means that they are bunch of overpaid employees lol! .
I\'ve got an idea2 Maybe he should hire COH posters, Smile he would be much better informed, about everything Make happy . And for sure we would know how to keep EC quiet, her contract will not have any loops. Wheee!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 11 Nov 2011, 03:30

IMO I am getting to feel that those photos from cabo were staged, maybe even by George to show people they are a couple. Many gossip sites have called him out to say that they are never seen together outside the red carpet. A friend of mine who is an avid golfer goes to Cabo around this time to play golf with her husband for a long weekend. She goes because it is considered off season and you get good rates. There are always some off season groups golfing. She saw those pictures of them eating at outdoor restaurant and sitting at the bar and thought it weird nobody else was there. Usually you have a few people eating and drinking during the day. She thought he might have had the restaurant rented out for himself, so the paps could get clear pictures of them sitting alone together. These are just thoughts of mine.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 11 Nov 2011, 04:03

@lovelylois

If that is the case, he should put his acting skills to work and try to look more natural. IMO he looks: upset, angry or in pain?. Not a guy who is on vacation with his gf, having a good time. The restaurant looks deserted. Which is unusual, Cabo is a very popular place . Maybe he did rented out for himself. I question the purpose of it? Privacy or paps and PR pictures?.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 11 Nov 2011, 04:27

No they're not just thoughts of yours lovelylois - I don't know where it was (maybe here a few pages back) but I said exactly the same thing. Other times George has been to Cabos he's been with Cindy and Rande (presumably at their place) and so you don't expect to see anyone other than those in their group. But this was at a completely different place, a resort, and there were only the employees to be seen. Either it was a REEAAALLY slow day for the resort, or it was early in the morning when no one was up, or they had the place cleared so they could take all these "candid" (I use the term loosely) pics. These pics couldn't have been more staged if there were spotlights hung overhead and huge curtains on either side of every one.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 11 Nov 2011, 04:48

I've spent a lot of time in Mexico, some of the time at resorts and never have I've been anywhere that was empty. Doubt it's just the season and economy, Cabo is one of the most popular.
SK has a lovely body but is too big for George, back in the day when he was dating LS he was more built, had more weight, and he looked fine with Lisa, and she is not a small built. Maybe after two years of seeing him with EC it seems odd looking with someone who is not petite.
Poor George can't swing from anything with back problems, but I hope they are having a good time together when the cameras are off. For some reason I want so much to see him in love.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 11 Nov 2011, 10:14

Do we really think she is getting hired to tweet about certain products like the Coldeeze for a payday? I understand she would be getting a fee for the OpenSky sale stuff from the company's that she recommends and the wireless thing thaty she tweeted about - but the Coldeeze? Really? Would there really be money in that? Or her getting papped with them after buying them be an opportunity that both parties then capitalised on and she tweeting about the products earns her a nice little paycheck.

I mean I get the tweets about appearances at events, she is getting a paycheck for attending but am I being too naive about twitter and the potential to use it as a cash earning tool?

Sidenote - she has tweeted her attendace at the grand opening of Greystone Manor in LA so Stacy is earning her keep tonight.

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
Just walked into @greystone_manor and now I have something to look forward to in LA nightlife. #thebarhasbeenset thanks @chanelloliver! 2 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 11 Nov 2011, 12:54

Charley wrote:No they're not just thoughts of yours lovelylois - I don't know where it was (maybe here a few pages back) but I said exactly the same thing. Other times George has been to Cabos he's been with Cindy and Rande (presumably at their place) and so you don't expect to see anyone other than those in their group. But this was at a completely different place, a resort, and there were only the employees to be seen. Either it was a REEAAALLY slow day for the resort, or it was early in the morning when no one was up, or they had the place cleared so they could take all these "candid" (I use the term loosely) pics. These pics couldn't have been more staged if there were spotlights hung overhead and huge curtains on either side of every one.
The resort is always the same where it goes, pictures with Ely, mainsails and Cindy are in the same resort is the Paradise Village
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 11 Nov 2011, 13:38

Also, except for the golf cart if you look at most of the photos of George has his back turned away from the camera. So we really don't know his facial expressions, just body language. His body language says to me I am uncomfortable. I know he does not like papp photos of his personal life. You only see her face and of course she is always miss smile. The whole thing is strange.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 11 Nov 2011, 14:04

I think it's very unfortunate (will peoccupato health!) And tries (in interviews or on the red carpet) to the funny to hide his state of mind, but his sympathy is unnatural, not his usual brilliant, innate sympathy . In Mexico it seems to me that it is curved shoulders.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 11 Nov 2011, 14:20

After reading all of your thoughts, about George possibly being in pain from his back, or neck (and wasn't there a question regarding an arm brace/pedometer??) my next question would be....If he's in pain, why the heck is he on a golf course?? Because I can't imagine aggravating your back or neck more than by swinging a golf club! I know we don't see pics of him golfing, and maybe he just played chauffeur to Cracy, so she could play. But, judging from her clothing, she doesn't look like an avid golfer....why not some nice shirtless picks of him lounging by the pool to give that back a rest ??? Very Happy
@Watching....yeah, nowadays, companies are getting savvy with their marketing strategies and paying people to promote on twitter, or facebook. They get a set fee for tweeting the company name along with some personal reason for using it ("Me and my friends just love it!"" kind of thing) for a certain amount of time or number of tweets.
If people are willing to pay the Jolly Green Giant $25k instead of $10k to show up at an event, then they'd pay her to tweet, too.
Ho Ho Ho alien

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:36

We saw no pics of him on golf course, only those pics of Stacy. Using a golf cart as a form of transport within a resort complex, is not unknown. Don't know how large resort is, but it is a distinct possibility that that was the way they got around the resort more easily. If his back was giving him pain, and he didn't want to wear his backbrace, wheels would be a definite must as walking can be agony.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:51

Good point patty! Although the road they were driving on seemed to be pretty rocky. Notice Stacy had to hold on. I still think this photo shoot wasn't planned by him as a PR. If he knew about it I think he would have tried to look happier. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 11 Nov 2011, 16:41

[StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
Just walked into @greystone_manor and now I have something to look forward to in LA nightlife. #thebarhasbeenset thanks @chanelloliver! 2 hours ago[/quote]

Do you think she got $25,000 for appearance fee for going to the greystone and money for tweeting about it. What a job sign me up.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 11 Nov 2011, 17:31

lovelylois wrote:[StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
Just walked into @greystone_manor and now I have something to look forward to in LA nightlife. #thebarhasbeenset thanks @chanelloliver! 2 hours ago

Do you think she got $25,000 for appearance fee for going to the greystone and money for tweeting about it. What a job sign me up.[/quote]

Ha, but first you have to sign up for the position of GC gf. If approved, you will be laughing all the way to the bank. Good luck. lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 11 Nov 2011, 17:41

What she need night life for, doesn't she have a man of her dreams on her arm that she is going to marry and have baby's with?

lol!

Ooops George sorry guess your not her one she still out at the clubs looking for a man! Woo hooo!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 11 Nov 2011, 20:23

this tweet is from I think her fan page sight or called the Stacy Keibler News Site. She is on the cover of some coming issue called Africa. Maybe some one has heard of it, I have never heard of mag.

Stacy Keibler is on the Dec '11 cover of FHM Africa & looks hot! #fb [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 11 Nov 2011, 20:31

Oh WOW!! She has George's lips!! Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 11 Nov 2011, 21:15

lucy wrote:I've spent a lot of time in Mexico, some of the time at resorts and never have I've been anywhere that was empty. Doubt it's just the season and economy, Cabo is one of the most popular.
SK has a lovely body but is too big for George, back in the day when he was dating LS he was more built, had more weight, and he looked fine with Lisa, and she is not a small built. Maybe after two years of seeing him with EC it seems odd looking with someone who is not petite.
Poor George can't swing from anything with back problems, but I hope they are having a good time together when the cameras are off. For some reason I want so much to see him in love.
I always felt that Lisa looked like amazon woman next to him, too.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 11 Nov 2011, 21:26

Well, let's put it this way - it seems the only tweets Cracy does are her OpenSky, product placements, places where she is going and/or at, quotes and cryptic tweets about George. And the Ravens.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 11 Nov 2011, 22:23

FHM is a male magazine like maxium....You know Masturbation material...Ohh can I say that? it goes along with Georges latest article...They work hand in hand:)
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 12 Nov 2011, 01:15

sisieq wrote:Well, let's put it this way - it seems the only tweets Cracy does are her OpenSky, product placements, places where she is going and/or at, quotes and cryptic tweets about George. And the Ravens.

Nice little "side-earner" if you can get it. It'll be interesting to see how many of these "product placement / places where she is going and/or at" ones there are when she can't link her name to George anymore. Methinks her income will suffer a heavy decline!! I'm sure she won't be able to demand/ask $25k for an appearance. In fact I wonder just how many "appearances" have been cancelled since she upped her price. The people who pay these fees are WAY smarter business types than she is and know that they're not going to get anything extra from her to justify the increase, and they are in no doubt they are not going to get George. So no reason to pay 150% more today than they did yesterday.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 12 Nov 2011, 03:50

If G. would go with her, she would probably get her asking price. As far as we know he didn't. SO, I am not sure if they will pay her so much, but who knows??. Maybe her PR people are really good and she will get it. (For as long as her name will be linked to Mr.GC).

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 12 Nov 2011, 04:47

I wondered about that too Charley. The only real bonus they have now is that Stacy showing up get's a lot more press even without George. Of course they would be hoping that he would show up but we all know George doesn't support his "girlfriends" that way. She better do what she can while she can cause her price will plummet once it is known they aren't together anymore. That is why I think it will be dragged on awhile even after they split so Stacy can continue to earn the big bucks.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 12 Nov 2011, 14:50

This is so... lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 12 Nov 2011, 21:47

It seems her fans/followers are catching on. Actually I think the own Kim K hoopla is hurting everyone as "fans" are now more the wiser.

Cracy had this re-tweet -

VerizonWireless Verizon Wireless USA
by StacyKeibler
Wish you could win #DroidRazr? Reply to this tweet with your 11.11.11 wish for a chance to win one. Rules: pub.vitrue.com/cFv.
11 Nov

Than she tweeted this herself -

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
LOVE the new DROID RAZR! So sleek & slim. And 4GLTE makes it so fast. Thank you @VERIZONWIRELESS. #DROIDRAZR yfrog.com/kh6q1dsij
17 hours ago

Now see what some of her followers tweeted back (I purposely took their names away) -

XXXXXX
@StacyKeibler @VERIZONWIRELESS i hope they paid you right for that! i do want one though.
17 hours ago

XXXXX
@StacyKeibler great free advertising there, Keibler.
17 hours ago

Now what smart *ss Cracy tweeted today -

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid for it." - Oprah Winfrey
2 hours ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 12 Nov 2011, 21:57

Now what smart *ss Cracy tweeted today -

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid for it." - Oprah Winfrey
2 hours ago[/quote]

Well in my world when you don't get paid for a job it is called a hobby or volunteering or a chore. Very Happy

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next