George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 11 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 11 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 11 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 11 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy's latest Tweet

+53
Natascha
ladydi
elymania
Duffy
Missa
adgran
hathaross
lula-mae
laetval
silly girl
sadDonkey
Willow
pandabear
phys major
cooksie
zizi
NotAvailable
dakota007
lolo"layla"
Pari
MM
fluffy
Merlin
doris day
bunny
melbert
Cinderella
m4rose
lucy
Dior
MyGirlKylie
sisieq
sandwiches
macs
watching
Wolfgang Gunnerson
annemarie
lelacorb
it's me
davidarochelle
blubelle
cindigirl
Casey
bellybaby
pattygirl
Lighterside
Katiedot
LornaDoone
Charley
Dexterdidit
premiere
lovelylois
Henway
57 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 11 Empty Re: Stacy's latest Tweet

Post by sisieq Sat 12 Nov 2011, 22:42

sisieq wrote:It seems her fans/followers are catching on. Actually I think the own Kim K hoopla is hurting everyone as "fans" are now more the wiser.

Cracy had this re-tweet -

VerizonWireless Verizon Wireless USA
by StacyKeibler
Wish you could win #DroidRazr? Reply to this tweet with your 11.11.11 wish for a chance to win one. Rules: pub.vitrue.com/cFv.
11 Nov

Than she tweeted this herself -

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
LOVE the new DROID RAZR! So sleek & slim. And 4GLTE makes it so fast. Thank you @VERIZONWIRELESS. #DROIDRAZR yfrog.com/kh6q1dsij
17 hours ago

Now see what some of her followers tweeted back (I purposely took their names away) -

XXXXXX
@StacyKeibler @VERIZONWIRELESS i hope they paid you right for that! i do want one though.
17 hours ago

XXXXX
@StacyKeibler great free advertising there, Keibler.
17 hours ago

Now what smart *ss Cracy tweeted today -

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid for it." - Oprah Winfrey
2 hours ago

Missed this tweet - made on Nov 10

Who's excited for the #droidrazr @verizonwireless to launch at 11.11.11 at 11:11am?
10 Nov

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 12 Nov 2011, 22:46

watching wrote:At a charity event being held by one of his co-stars.

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
At Shailene Woodley's charity event for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tomorrow...do something, do anything that makes a difference in the world Smile
2 hours ago

Charity screening of The Descendants - 7pm on 9/11/11 at Muvico Thousand Oakes. No cameras allowed. Most of the cast is noted to be in attendance. No George.

The charity - All It Takes is a non-profit organization that empowers individual action creating a movement for sustainable positive change both locally and globally. By focusing on environmental integrity, youth leadership and health awareness, we provide tools, opportunities and education launching momentum for change. All It Takes is YOU! Co-founders of the charity are Shailene and her mum Lori Woodley.

Found this tweet -

AskDebruge Peter Debruge
Last night, while modererating a DESCENDANTS Q&A with Shailene Woodley for her charity, All It Takes, who should show up but George Clooney!
10 Nov

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 12 Nov 2011, 22:51

watching wrote:Do we really think she is getting hired to tweet about certain products like the Coldeeze for a payday? I understand she would be getting a fee for the OpenSky sale stuff from the company's that she recommends and the wireless thing thaty she tweeted about - but the Coldeeze? Really? Would there really be money in that? Or her getting papped with them after buying them be an opportunity that both parties then capitalised on and she tweeting about the products earns her a nice little paycheck.

I mean I get the tweets about appearances at events, she is getting a paycheck for attending but am I being too naive about twitter and the potential to use it as a cash earning tool?

Sidenote - she has tweeted her attendace at the grand opening of Greystone Manor in LA so Stacy is earning her keep tonight.

Just walked into @greystone_manor and now I have something to look forward to in LA nightlife. #thebarhasbeenset thanks @chanelloliver! 2 hours ago

Can anyone else find that tweet - it would be dated Nov 11 - I think she deleted it. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Nov 2011, 23:28

lovelylois wrote:Now what smart *ss Cracy tweeted today -

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid for it." - Oprah Winfrey
2 hours ago

Well in my world when you don't get paid for a job it is called a hobby or volunteering or a chore. Very Happy [/quote]

Or, she's not on the road to success!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 13 Nov 2011, 00:09

The REAL significance of 11.11.11 - Rememberance/Veteran's Day - completely eluded her, didn't it? Still, girl's gotta earn a living I suppose!!

And yes she's deleted that tweet - it was between the running up the Santa Monica stairs one, and the ad for verizon ie 11.11.11 at 11.11 that was more important than honoring those that fight for, and give their lives for us ordinary mortals.

Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 13 Nov 2011, 00:35

She also deleted the photos of her golfing and the group photo of the girls from first Cabo trip. The tweets about golfing are still there.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Nov 2011, 01:20

Sisieq, the girl pic is still there attached to her tweet. It is not in her photo wall however.

I get by with a little help from my friends." - John Lennon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11 Oct
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 13 Nov 2011, 01:27

Well I think we all know it's all about being paid for Stacy. No time for sentiment. Her twitter is basically one long commercial for products she get's for free then get's paid to tweet about. Has she taken some of the tweets down? I wonder why she already tweeted the pictures it's a bit like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 13 Nov 2011, 01:31

All those pictures that were on twitter are still on her facebook page like her golfing and the pool pictures with her friends. Don't know why photos would be taken down on twitter and not facebook.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 13 Nov 2011, 03:03

Thanks Sisieq, you were really busy today. Interesting posts.

@Lovelylois : looks like she is so busy that she forgot to delete from fb or by accident deleted from Twitter. It is just too much for her but she has to make money when she still has some opportunities left.
I am not going to comment about her working without being paid for it.
@ Dexterdidit: of course is all about money.

Maybe one day we will read her tweet:
"The best pampers for adults. You don't have to worry about your FARTS. The air around you will be always nice and fresh. Try it you will love it, just like I do".

But I guess for something like this we have to wait until the relationship is over.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Nov 2011, 13:53

zizi wrote:
Maybe one day we will read her tweet:
"The best pampers for adults. You don't have to worry about your FARTS. The air around you will be always nice and fresh. Try it you will love it, just like I do".

But I guess for something like this we have to wait until the relationship is over.

That's what she can get George for Christmas and then she'll tweet about it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 13 Nov 2011, 19:38

Another one of her great tweets:
"XXXXXX: The contagious nature of yawns baffles me" me 2 actually, do we all need more oxygen? Hav u ever tried to make your dog yawn? Try
10 Nov
For all of you who have dogs, nice entertainment for this evening, so we can enlighten her in our discovery. But why she didn't try this experiment with G's. dog??

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 13 Nov 2011, 22:24

I rooting for the Bengals JUST for today.
13 Nov

next week a tweet with another hint ´cause ... Bengals vs. Ravens

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Nov 2011, 22:27

That'll be a fun time at the Clooney House won't it?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 13 Nov 2011, 23:17

sadDonkey wrote:
I rooting for the Bengals JUST for today.
13 Nov

next week a tweet with another hint ´cause ... Bengals vs. Ravens
Ahh!! Thank you for that, now I get it. Yes, another cryptic tweet. I guess that means she's there for a BBQ or wants us to think that. Razz

Except, why today if the Ravens don't play the Bengals until next week. Question

BTW, just looked at the Ravens website. Some of us had thought that the B on the football cake was a joke for the Bengals (at least I did), its not! The Ravens have a B on their helmet for Baltimore. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 13 Nov 2011, 23:41

sisieq wrote:Except, why today if the Ravens don't play the Bengals until next week. Question
Today the Bengals played against the Steelers, so she was for the Bengals to support/please her "boyfriend" but next week her heart beats for the Ravens again. And like Melbert said "that'll be a fun time at the Clooney House"

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 14 Nov 2011, 00:05

I don't care who she roots for, I am just appalled by her grammar. I root? Really?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 14 Nov 2011, 00:28

I just looked up "root" in my dictionary. lol. So m4rose you´re from AUS/NZ? Maybe she has chosen this word on purpose or unfortunate choice of word ?!
Everyday I am learning a new word thanks to COH.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 14 Nov 2011, 00:33

Yes root means something very dirty over here. Does give me a giggle. Poor Stacy she is going to be so torn next week. What are her and George going to do when footy season is over? LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 14 Nov 2011, 00:38

sadDonkey wrote:
sisieq wrote:Except, why today if the Ravens don't play the Bengals until next week. Question
Today the Bengals played against the Steelers, so she was for the Bengals to support/please her "boyfriend" but next week her heart beats for the Ravens again. And like Melbert said "that'll be a fun time at the Clooney House"
Got it! LOL! So I guess that means she wasn't at the Sunday BBQs all the other weeks. Since all her other Sunday tweets were for the Ravens and no mention of the Bengals. Razz

She did tweet this an hour later -

Let's go #RAVENS! Keep the roll going. #everygamematters
3 hours ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting how she found out about this new twitter site. Sorry now I'll always be suspicious of her if she's getting paid. Crying or Very sad

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 14 Nov 2011, 00:41

When football season is over then it wil be award season and he will go on his trip to Ireland in the spring and when he gets back her contract will be over - (just kidding about the contract). LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 14 Nov 2011, 00:56

@ Lovelylois, I am with you on this one Thumbs up!
And the story will continue with a new gf.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 14 Nov 2011, 06:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lazy day with my guy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flag this media
TwitPic
16 minutes ago via Twitpic

do u think it's GC HOME ???she looks good Wink

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 14 Nov 2011, 07:56

Well, well, well - some of us start to question articles in gossip mags that say that cracy "bonded with George's dog" in Cabo and lo and behold, we have a pic of cracy with a dog that may or may not be Einstein. And taken at a place that may or may not be George's.

She is nothing if not transparent is she! And while she may think she is oh so smart, the last laugh will be on her, because no matter how hard she tries, no one is believing this showmance. Certainly not the papps who greeted her with chants of Cloo-ney! Cloo-ney! when she went out to dinner the other night.

Or is this aimed at Canalis? Cracy tweets that she's at Greystone, but who gets all the publicity? Not cracy. No!!!!!!! Canalis got a video plus pics published internationally. AND CRACY GOT NOTHING. So I wonder if this twitpic is aimed at the non-believing fans and papps, or at Canalis? Or is she trying for a "two birds with one stone" approach?

This is getting to be just plain hysterical! Oh George, you didn't realize just how much fun you'd be supplying us when you started "dating" cracy, did you?
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 14 Nov 2011, 08:48

I would assume it is George's place. It seems similiar to the pics that have been taken to accompany interviews that involved him around his backyard and pool. Not to mention it is his dog. She lives in an apartment.

And posing with the dog that Canalis stated she and George adopted together within their relationship - someone is marking her territory and it is not the dog. Very set up picture though - George has deck chairs yet she is lying on the paving to work on her tan and that just happens to be where the dog is???

A couple of possible scenarios:
Someone is very much trying to the push the "even if you don't see us at dinner or on the bike out and about, we are very together" agenda. Continuing to promote the relationship in the lead up to awards season to help improve his visibility and chances.
With Betty about to go back to DWTS, the pair are pushing the relationship so they is little or no focus on
her as the ex girlfriend of when she returns for the finale.
George is still pissed about the father/daugther comments and is using Stacy's twitter as F You - you have been replaced. Stacy is in my home, in a bikini, with my dog. You weren't special and are nothing but a distant memory.
The press Betty has gotten from the Mehcad pap shots means they have to continue to push the relationship in the ongoing tit for tat George and Betty war.
Stacy hasn't been getting any new acting work since they went public so she is pushing the association hoping it lands her some work and a bit more attention.
Stacy decides to use the "I don't tell people how to live their lives" comment George made in Rolling Stone to her own advantage.

Just a couple of ideas.

Also same question as when she was golfing in Mexico - who is taking these photos that she uploads? There is one common factor but I am doubting that George would be snapping pictures. But then again, if these released shots are part of some plan or agenda, why wouldn't he if it somehow benefits him?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 14 Nov 2011, 09:52

stacy is not an easy girl ???i like her !!!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 14 Nov 2011, 10:36

This makes George's whole line off I want my girlfriend to be the private part of my life then she releases are tweet in his private backyard with a dog he himself has never posed with. Stacy seems desperate that people believe they are a couple but you can't help but notice there is no George and when they are seen together he looks as happy with her as that poor dog does. What happened to watching the football? This does piss on Eli she wasn't allowed to tweet anything and here is Stacy tweeting pictures like this. So yes I think this is very tit for tat at the moment. Let's see what Eli does next. I thought it was getting cool in LA still bikini weather?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Nov 2011, 10:47

The dog seems Einstain but the pool seems to Laglio in the middle of the park. I do not know if it has a swimming pool in Los Angeles but I know he has a basketball court!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 14 Nov 2011, 10:51

lelacorb wrote:The dog seems Einstain but the pool seems to Laglio in the middle of the park. I do not know if it has a swimming pool in Los Angeles but I know he has a basketball court!

Just for the comparison with the background & the pool :

Here is the pool of george's house in Laglio

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Nov 2011, 11:01

It may or may not be BOH! Poor girl is forced to do, if the picture is from yesterday in Los Angeles had 20 ° of maximum temperature. He wants to let the world know that if it is at least George is with his dog!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 14 Nov 2011, 11:08

i don't think if u are forced to pose u have such a smile in your face unless clooney use magic on stacy's mind

or maybe she see his Johnson so she smile lol.

thanks a lot laetval , i think it's one of his houses it seem private pool and i think clooney means "when he say he keeps his gf private " that he don't have to discuss it in the press not that he will stop be living it's normal to see their pics together or at each of their places .

that dog is not enstien but this is the dog that clooney adopted i think it's the same kind as his ex dogs are .[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 14 Nov 2011, 11:29

lolo wrote:stacy is not an easy girl
I am not sure about that, lolo. A girl who throws herself at a man who just quit a relationship and makes it public...then... I question her pride and dignity.
And this man is a man who doesn´t see women as human beings with value, he sees them more as warm bodies who are interchangeable.

No wonder he is a Bengals fan, he takes it too literally - bang gals. LOL

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 14 Nov 2011, 11:40

i agree SD

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 14 Nov 2011, 13:42

I have a thought about why all these pictures are being slowly leaked out on her twitter page maybe in George's weird way he is letting the public know this is the girl for him and she is going to be around, maybe forever. I am getting to think this relationship with Stacy started way before he broke up with Eli.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Mon 14 Nov 2011, 13:49

I agree with you Lovelylois. I posted the same thought in the thread "Dissecting George Clooney's Arm Candy Assembly Line"
Every news about them or just her make me believe it even more unfortunately

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 14 Nov 2011, 14:05

I disagree girls!! I still don't get the fact that George who is "private" will let any GF tweet, chirrap, squalk, FB or anything else about him if HE REALLY WANTED TO KEEP THINGS PRIVATE!! It's all for pr and sake of face with the whole Liz thing. Stace won't last as in the other thread, I give her until thanksgiving which isn't long now. He's just putting up with her ways for as long as he can bare, or until his temper takes over. This is Sooooo not Gee! Hang in there, he'll be ours again soon!! cheers
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Mon 14 Nov 2011, 14:10

Hope you're right Fluffy Very Happy

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 14 Nov 2011, 14:18

LOLO- the black dog is Einstein, there are pictures of him at the villa on the pier with george.

I to have been saying this all started be for Eli was out the door, goes back to last Christmas in Cabo.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 14 Nov 2011, 14:21

or maybe here we are seeing the truth! Stacy is not with George but was hired to take care of einstein, She is einsteins babysitter/groomer! LOL!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Nov 2011, 14:22

Lolo the photo you posted is that Elizabeth adopted a chihuahua but I have the gift to her friend. Einstain is the dog pictured in Laglio and looks the same with Stacy who is or looks like.

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 14 Nov 2011, 14:27

No... I don’t think it's at George's pool... Do you see the tile… the tile beside George’s pool looks smaller and a lot more of them… the tile that Stacy is on looks rather large. Could pools be that similar? Also notice the plant container… the one behind Stacy has legs but the one behind George doesn’t. I don’t see him buying new containers every year… even the one on the other side of the pool; one has a handle the other doesn’t. And for the finale, the sun. I think the trees would block the sun at that angle. Notice the shadows from Stacy and the dog… Notice the shade made from the container behind George. Sun path doesn't seem right, does it. Not George’s pool IMHO.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Nov 2011, 14:30

Is there a swimming pool in George's house in Los Angeles?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 14 Nov 2011, 14:36

It definitely is not her dog and probably his dog, because the dog looks like he doesn't even know her. Dogs actually act affectionate to their owners. I have owned cocker spaniels and they are very loving to their owners. I have a picture on my desk here of my son and our dog and the dog looks bonded to my son. This dog is acting like who the hell are you lady. I bet George took the picture and she posted it.

I think if Stacy wants some real real attention from hollywood she should stop posing with dogs and needs to get pregnant and have cute celebrity baby, like Miranda Kerr, the model and her baby or Natalie Portman, the actress and her baby. There is something daily on every gossiip sites about these celebs and their babies. George will just have to step up to the plate and help Stacy with her career.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 14 Nov 2011, 14:37

Why George allows her to post a pic of HIS dog to the world?

If George really wanted to show or to introduce HIS dog to the world he would certainly do it via a press interview in a magazine (as he has already talked of his dog in recents interview) WITH pics of them. Not a pic of his conquest and HIS dog she posts in a social network he hates so much!!

She is IOM not really a smart girl!
How long do you think this pic will stay on her twitter until george realizes it?
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 14 Nov 2011, 14:38

lelacorb wrote:Is there a swimming pool in George's house in Los Angeles?

I posted the pics above in my comment for the comparison
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 14 Nov 2011, 15:02

laetval wrote:Why George allows her to post a pic of HIS dog to the world?

She is IOM not really a smart girl!
How long do you think this pic will stay on her twitter until george realizes it?

The pic will stay up - because he says he does not interfere on what she does on twitter or facebook. It is a picture of his dog and not his sister. He probably thinks its cute or funny. The other pictures of her golfing are still up and her girlfriends at the pool are all still on twitter. IMO he is part of this whole twitter photo caper. Maybe there is a new approach to his PR about social media. There is an article this week in Entertainment Weekly on how social media positively influences hollywood careers whether it is good or bad.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 14 Nov 2011, 15:35

Unfortunately I have to disappoint you, Cinderella. I also hoped its not his pool BUT If you look at Stacy´s pic you see a green circle on the top corner of the pic. The same green whatever you see also on the other pic in which George looks down. Besides the pool has a L shape. If you look obove Stacy´s butt you see water running down the wall, so it is a L shape as well. Because of the angle and distance it looks different but unfortunately its not Crying or Very sad
I once past LA in November. It was sunny but no bikini weather. I doubt its taken recently. Or global warming says hi.

"Lazy day with my guy" - another hint, she probably meant somebody else than Einstein. Didn´t a source mention that George likes about her being private about their relationship?!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 14 Nov 2011, 15:53

Yeah, it´s in George house, it´s the same pool. laetval post the pictures and are the same.
I even think that George has taken the photo!

I am very surprised that she has uploaded that private photofrom his home but I don´t think she has done this without his consent.

That dog must have seen a lot things lol!
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Nov 2011, 16:00

laetval wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Is there a swimming pool in George's house in Los Angeles?

I posted the pics above in my comment for the comparison
I think that the swimming pools are in Laglio, The hot tub and the pool, may not be such a small pool of Laglio
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Nov 2011, 16:04

sadDonkey wrote:Unfortunately I have to disappoint you, Cinderella. I also hoped its not his pool BUT If you look at Stacy´s pic you see a green circle on the top corner of the pic. The same green whatever you see also on the other pic in which George looks down. Besides the pool has a L shape. If you look obove Stacy´s butt you see water running down the wall, so it is a L shape as well. Because of the angle and distance it looks different but unfortunately its not Crying or Very sad
I once past LA in November. It was sunny but no bikini weather. I doubt its taken recently. Or global warming says hi.

"Lazy day with my guy" - another hint, she probably meant somebody else than Einstein. Didn´t a source mention that George likes about her being private about their relationship?!
you have reason , she is in Laglio not in Los Angeles
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next