George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 3 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy's latest Tweet

+53
Natascha
ladydi
elymania
Duffy
Missa
adgran
hathaross
lula-mae
laetval
silly girl
sadDonkey
Willow
pandabear
phys major
cooksie
zizi
NotAvailable
dakota007
lolo"layla"
Pari
MM
fluffy
Merlin
doris day
bunny
melbert
Cinderella
m4rose
lucy
Dior
MyGirlKylie
sisieq
sandwiches
macs
watching
Wolfgang Gunnerson
annemarie
lelacorb
it's me
davidarochelle
blubelle
cindigirl
Casey
bellybaby
pattygirl
Lighterside
Katiedot
LornaDoone
Charley
Dexterdidit
premiere
lovelylois
Henway
57 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Stacy's latest Tweet - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy's latest Tweet

Post by Lighterside Thu 06 Oct 2011, 16:21

Katie that's true and fine by me but most celebs have a hard enough time with scripted material and Stacy is probably no different.

Like I said, what's posted is fair game and if/when that's not the case anymore, just let me know.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Oct 2011, 16:40

I'm fine with criticism where criticism is due but some of the posts here seem to me to be going overboard. She's a nonentity who tweeted a few inoffensive comments about shopping healthily. As far as I know Stacy didn't claim that her tweets were insightful, innovative, unique or hitherto unknown by the world at large.

I try to find a balance here on the forum. I'm no believer in only ever being nice and saying nice things because that's just ridiculous [and I'd never be able to stick to that!] but I also don't like cattiness either.

I've said it before and I really believe this: just because someone makes it easy for us to make fun of them doesn't mean it's right for us to do so.

Fair game? Sure, but just because the game walks in front of us with a target on her back does that mean we have to take the shot?

I say let's wait till she does something really awful and then let loose the hounds of hell!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 06 Oct 2011, 16:54

Well I'm not trying to be difficult but my only comment about her to this point on this thread was that she sounded like Rain Man and I raised suspicion about her cryptic statement which sounded like she was complaining that she was being criticized (about walking in her shoes) and evidently you found that to be too far out of bounds. Really? This seems to be a continuous trend lately and it's not just about Stacy either, the same objections were raised about Betty and I'm sure it will happen to the next one in line as well.

My point is that you can't control what people say or think. If you want to operate a forum you need to be able to allow the good and the bad. So far I haven't witnessed anything "out of line" or actually anything that you yourself haven't said about some of the past girlfriends on other forums and blogs in the past, as we both go back years and years. In fact, I would say that by comparison to the treatment that Krista and Lisa got not to mention the "Sarahs" all of them this is tame and I think you know that. I guess my concern is that it seems recently that the second there is any criticism about anything, we get reminded almost immediatly and not everything they do is worthy of praise.

Last edited by Lighterside on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 17:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Oct 2011, 19:22

Lighterside wrote:My point is that you can't control what people say or think.
Remind me again where I've controlled what anyone says or thinks in this forum? All I can do is raise my voice in disagreement at what I read here, just as everyone else does.

Just because Krista, Sarah and Lisa got treated like shit on other forums and blogs doesn't mean it's ok to treat the rest of his girlfriends like shit too. And yes, that includes me too.

True, not everything his girlfriends do is worthy of praise - in fact I find that there's little that is - but that doesn't mean everything they do is worthy of criticism either. Most of what they do is just blah; it's what all d-list celebs do to cling to their little quota of fame.

What I'm suggesting is to be critical when someone's done something worth criticising, not try to find something to criticise in everything they do.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Thu 06 Oct 2011, 19:55

Wow, what is all this? There's a thin line between criticism and sarcasm/having a good laugh. None of his women are that important that they're worthy of criticism. But they do make for a good laugh. Same way I would laugh at a dirty joke, or someone teasing someone for something stupid.

I find his women ridiculous. They're just ridiculous to me. I can't take them seriously, even though they clearly take themselves very seriously. Can I not have a good laugh at Ms. Kiebler's ridiculousness without a moral judgment from others who want us to leave her poor, little self alone?

I mock her because she's worthy of mocking, not because she's worthy of criticism. IMO. I just don't get it? When did posting here become so serious?

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 06 Oct 2011, 20:16

I have to agree, it does make it hard not to swing for the fences when Stacy clearly throws things right over the plate. Okay, so I've been watching way to many baseball playoffs and couldn't help myself with the analogy. Okay, going back to the dugout now. Embarassed
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 06 Oct 2011, 20:30

m4rose wrote:I have to agree, it does make it hard not to swing for the fences when Stacy clearly throws things right over the plate. Okay, so I've been watching way to many baseball playoffs and couldn't help myself with the analogy. Okay, going back to the dugout now. Embarassed

I agree and I like your baseball analogy. Unfortunately no more Chicago Cubs so I have stopped watching baseball.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 06 Oct 2011, 20:56

m4rose wrote:I have to agree, it does make it hard not to swing for the fences when Stacy clearly throws things right over the plate. Okay, so I've been watching way to many baseball playoffs and couldn't help myself with the analogy. Okay, going back to the dugout now. Embarassed

No such thing as watching too much baseball. Wink

I hardly ever post in a g.f. thread except to make fun, which is exactly what I was doing. I've seen a lot meaner things said in the Eli threads. I thought this was all in fun.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 22:15

well
I often go grocery shopping
without a cart

is it a so horrible thing? Embarassed
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Thu 06 Oct 2011, 22:52

ROTFL, it's me. Carts aren't necessary, but smaller plates are. LOL

(Just joking)

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 23:06

smaller hips
would be better.... Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 07 Oct 2011, 00:45

Casey wrote:Wow, what is all this? There's a thin line between criticism and sarcasm/having a good laugh. None of his women are that important that they're worthy of criticism. But they do make for a good laugh. Same way I would laugh at a dirty joke, or someone teasing someone for something stupid.

I find his women ridiculous. They're just ridiculous to me. I can't take them seriously, even though they clearly take themselves very seriously. Can I not have a good laugh at Ms. Kiebler's ridiculousness without a moral judgment from others who want us to leave her poor, little self alone?

I mock her because she's worthy of mocking, not because she's worthy of criticism. IMO. I just don't get it? When did posting here become so serious?

10 out of 10 Yeah Right

I wanted to give you a "green line" vote Casey, but someone else did before me. So consider the emoticons a double "green line"!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 07 Oct 2011, 04:50

You can give a + votes a post that already has one. Just click on the + next to it, no matter that someone else already has.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 07 Oct 2011, 05:39

Thanks for that info Katie, I didn't realize you could double + someone. But it doesn't show up as a double, does it?
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 07 Oct 2011, 05:46

No, but if you hover over the green bar, it'll tell you how many votes it got.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 07 Oct 2011, 07:24

Well so it does!!!!!!!! Clever little thing!!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 07 Oct 2011, 09:07

I wondered what the green thing was for.......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 07 Oct 2011, 14:04

Casey said:
There's a thin line between criticism and sarcasm/having a good laugh.

Thanks Casey that's exactly my point. If she can't take a little sarcasm when she makes such ridiculous statements like it's news that the world has been waiting with baited breath for then what's the point. It makes me laugh and I comment on what's going through my mind...end of story. I'm not sitting at my desk trying to write the most hatefilled rant I can think of.

If we can't joke around and be "sarcastic" and have to take all of this crap seriously, then I'm definitely in the wrong place.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 03:39

Well from this I would say the Mexico trip is over since gail is back, she doesnt seem to no about the tweeted picture? Well nice of Stacy and her friends to let us no what is going on.......... They are so private how do they do it? (SC)

So they are also delaying her tweets now.......hahahaha doesn't seem to help!

gailkimITSME gail kim
@ @renafan3333 I think they were open tweets...and Smile yes that's why I'm marrying him lol well and that he's my perfect match
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
gailkimITSME gail kim
Finally home! Feels weird 2 actually be here. I'm actually tired from vacation. Starting a cleanse this week I ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
gailkimITSME gail kim
@ @bigdub360 oh I wouldn't have expected any different. Even if I was still there lol. But too bad my team won! Hahaha well kind of Smile
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
gailkimITSME gail kim
@ @JGWP what photos?
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply » gailkimITSME gail kim
Hey guys back in the US! Tomorrow is my live shoot interview. Check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for details!
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 03:40

Oh sorry Gail Kim's tweet page-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 03:45

gailkimITSME gail kim
@ @JGWP what photos?

@JGWP
John Pettibone @gailkimITSME You and the girls in the pool, and you standing looking away from camera as George and Stacy hug. Have U seen them? Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 03:56

oh and China moss was at the party also and she has a picture of the pool and ocean also....http://yfrog.com/oc4zsvj which was taken 3 days ago.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That is a picture tweeted by Heidi Androl who I believe may have been a guest also since we have seen those lotion bottles in pictures befor.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:20

I am sorry if I sound judgmental...But it's so sad to see how these women are frivolous and easily impressed... Embarassed No

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:27

Did not mean to go crazy with the tweet thing but I'm tired of the "PRIVATE" thing when they ar blasting pictures and comments all over the place. George will have no privacy with this girl and her friends. No

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:52

Nothing judgemental about it - it is sad that these women are so frivolous, easily impressed and so obsessed with their own importance that they think a pic of a tray full of bottles is
a) worth taking, and
b) of interest to anybody.

That being said, we've looked but it's like the proverbial train wreck, we can't help but look. And each time I look, I think how stupid they seem.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 12 Oct 2011, 04:56

@Hen - could be part of the reason for the sour face in the pics. That and the no-chemistry factor. His comment bubble could read, "what the hell am I doing here?". And that too would have more than one meaning.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 12 Oct 2011, 08:14

At 33 she really should be over all that by now. It comes a time when going out partying just looks pathetic and she is hitting the age. Most of the club goers are 21 she needs to go find something else to do that is fun. And as you get older you can't handle drinking the same way once you get past 30 you don't bounce back as well and it looks really stupid to be drunk at that age. Of course George may not care it doesn't look like the place he usually hangs and and he may off even already gone and left Stacy and her friends to their "crazy" week together.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 14 Oct 2011, 21:28

Has she sent any new tweets. Today is her birthday... I bet she's still on vacation and George is in LA...

So... happy birthday, Stacy!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 14 Oct 2011, 22:10

Today is also my brother's birthday. So Happy Birthday to both of them. Drink 3
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 14 Oct 2011, 22:29

Cinderella wrote:Has she sent any new tweets. Today is her birthday... I bet she's still on vacation and George is in LA...

So... happy birthday, Stacy!

Since you asked here is her tweet from today-

Stacy Keibler

WOW! I can’t believe how many BDAY wishes I have received today. Thank you ALL for making my day AMAZING.

2 hours agovia web

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 14 Oct 2011, 23:04

Your'e welcome! lol!

I guess she doesn't want to tell us what she's doing... Rolling Eyes

Oh... and Blubelle, tell your brother I said, "Happy birthday!"
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 15 Oct 2011, 00:36

Thank you - I will Smile
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:53

Any new tweets today? Or do you think she's still in bed with a slight hangover?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 15 Oct 2011, 16:45

She just tweet a few minutes ago her usual crap- But it is very early for her to tweet, she usually does not tweet till the after noon. So...... two thoughts......... 1. She had to get up early cause she is headed to the airport with George 2. He kicked her out of bed and told her to go home. Now to wait and see?

Oh forgot she had a dinner party according to her tweets but not sure where last night.

Last edited by Henway on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 16:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more info)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 15 Oct 2011, 16:47

Hen, RFOL. Does anyone know, is he headed to New York for the festival?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 15 Oct 2011, 16:51

CindiGirl, get over to PattyGirl's house and wait for him to arrive. If Stacy is with him, tell her there is a bartending event going on and you really want her to attend. She'll go in a heartbeat and then you and PattyGirl can have George all to yourselves. AND, we want pictures!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 15 Oct 2011, 16:56

Oh yes, that would be so much fun. But wait, what if she takes him to the bartending event? What do we do then? Well I guess Patty and I can have a drink to toast their new relationship. Drunk
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 15 Oct 2011, 17:07

No, the bartending event is only for her as George has too many other things to do for his film and she'd just be in the way!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 15 Oct 2011, 17:15

She's tweeting about avoiding high fructose corn syrup.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 15 Oct 2011, 17:17

Well, that shit isn't good for anyone - duh!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 15 Oct 2011, 17:55

Okay, Cindi. Got the chips and dip ready. We can have a drink only if you're staying over. No DUI's on my watch.
Do you think George could handle us both? Laughing
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 15 Oct 2011, 18:04

Katiedot wrote:She's tweeting about avoiding high fructose corn syrup.

I wonder why it seems everything that is sweet, salty or has any flavor is bad for you. Personally I think it's the cholesterol in foods that makes it taste good. OK I have a death wish. LOL

Would love to come over patty, but can't, I have to go rescue my daughter from her wacky mother-in-law. Talk to you tomorrow.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 15 Oct 2011, 18:33

From my psychological examination I believe that Stacy to stay in shape and not gain weight is to make huge sacrifices and spend your life counting calories. Poor girl!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 15 Oct 2011, 19:45

Oh, I don't know... when you get into a routine, it’s like second nature. If she does do all that, more power to her! I, for one, was raised on meat and potatoes. I’ve eaten pretty healthy all my life… well, until lately… been slacking off. But I’m trying to get back on some sort of routine.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 15 Oct 2011, 20:41

Cinderella for her food is an obsession, does not speak anything else. must be very difficult for you to maintain your weight!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 15 Oct 2011, 22:08

Well, food is supposed to be a safe subject, no?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:23

Twitter
StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Best birthday cake ever last night!!! Who can guess what it was shaped like???
15 minutes ago

So... do you think it was shaped like George's head? lol! lol!
If so, which one?

... did I say that out loud??? lol! Embarassed
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:38

Well, cindy, I heard it loud and clear. You are just too much, really. Laughing
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 16 Oct 2011, 04:02

Cinderella, when I lived in Hollywood my coworkers brought in a cake from X-rated cakes in the shape of a giant . . . So how come there are no pics? Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next