George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 15 EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 15 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by cindigirl Tue 04 Sep 2012, 14:56

Stacy's latest tweet:
What a summer! So much love and so much light! I'm so humbled to b me. Como, Venice, Spain, Greece, thank u 4 loving me as much as I love u!

I think what she meant to say is 'I feel so humbled to be able to be in Greece.'
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Lakin460 Tue 04 Sep 2012, 15:13

cindigirl wrote:Stacy's latest tweet:
What a summer! So much love and so much light! I'm so humbled to b me. Como, Venice, Spain, Greece, thank u 4 loving me as much as I love u!

I think what she meant to say is 'I feel so humbled to be able to be in Greece.'

Yep, I agree cindigirl. The sentiment I think she's trying to convey is one of awe at her good fortune to be able to have spent the summer abroad in such luxury.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 04 Sep 2012, 15:28

Lol! Just when I thought Stacy couldn't be a bigger moron, she goes and surprises me. Notice she didn't add England and Germany to her list of travels. Did the love of her life leave her behind?!? Interesting.
We will see how humble she is when George officially dumps her...
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 04 Sep 2012, 19:05

Interesting that her latest tweet (love...light...humble to b me...) is now gone. Something similar is still on her Facebook, but not on Twitter.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 04 Sep 2012, 19:09

Wow...you're right...it was there less than a half hour ago....

(can you tell I am having a boring day) Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 04 Sep 2012, 19:18

Clooneygirl wrote:Lol! Just when I thought Stacy couldn't be a bigger moron, she goes and surprises me. Notice she didn't add England and Germany to her list of travels. Did the love of her life leave her behind?!? Interesting.

....."moron"??

Oh I do SO dislike all this rude name calling on here !!!
There's no need for it surely ??
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 04 Sep 2012, 19:18

silly girl wrote:Wow...you're right...it was there less than a half hour ago....

(can you tell I am having a boring day) Wink

I hear you. I need to be working, but it is incredibly boring. Stalking George and Stacy is more much interesting.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 04 Sep 2012, 19:58

Joanna wrote:
Clooneygirl wrote:Lol! Just when I thought Stacy couldn't be a bigger moron, she goes and surprises me. Notice she didn't add England and Germany to her list of travels. Did the love of her life leave her behind?!? Interesting.

....."moron"??

Oh I do SO dislike all this rude name calling on here !!!
There's no need for it surely ??
Oh Joanna, I don't think there is anything we agree on, but I do appreciate that you bring a balance to the board. You are right. I am sorry. I won't refer to Stacy as a moron anymore. Can I at least refer to her as a famewhore? That is my favorite. Very Happy
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 04 Sep 2012, 20:42

Lakin460 wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Stacy's latest tweet:

Yep, I agree cindigirl. The sentiment I think she's trying to convey is one of awe at her good fortune to be able to have spent the summer abroad in such luxury.
poor woman's child!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 04 Sep 2012, 21:47

Oh...Cloonygirl....Cloonygirl...what am I to do with you ?? lol!

Thanks for that anyway....surely we must agree on one thing...
that our man is lovely ?? Especially in his leather jackets...yummy.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 05 Sep 2012, 02:45

Yes, what she meant to say is easy to figure out. It's that she got it so wrong that I find funny. The same when Sarah Larson confused 'personal' for 'private'.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 05 Sep 2012, 03:36

Joanna wrote:Oh...Cloonygirl....Cloonygirl...what am I to do with you ?? lol!

Thanks for that anyway....surely we must agree on one thing...
that our man is lovely ?? Especially in his leather jackets...yummy.

Oh yes, I totally agree with you about our lovely George. He is dreamy. I guess it's just the women we disagree about.... Cheerleader
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:29

The last twit, somebody can explain me the meaning!

Stacy KeiblerVerificato
‏@StacyKeibler
My prayers and thoughts are with the Modell family today.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:37

Katiedot wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thanks Katie
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 06 Sep 2012, 18:36

I read about the Ravens coach and wondered if she would comment....glad she did. Here is her follow up tweet...my question is since she tweeted about her hotel does that mean it was comped? (I know cynical of me....sorry)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 18:55

The cheapest room at the Belvedere is 328 euros per night. "If you ever go, you must stay at my favorite hotel..." I'm sure all her fans can afford a suite there (which goes for 6500+ euros per night).
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 06 Sep 2012, 20:18

If Mykonos was on her bucket list, that means this was her first visit there, right? So how can The Belvedere be her favorite hotel in Mykonos? It's the ONLY hotel in Mykonos she's experienced.

I smell a paycheck... Suspect
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:35

Can I just talk about a pet peeve of mine? The overuse and inappropriate usage of the word "amazing." Stacy (along with many people her age) are serious offenders. I've met perhaps 2-3 "amazing" people in my life and have seen perhaps 7-8 "amazing" things. (Amazing definition = To affect with great wonder; astonish, bewilder." Stacy tweeted this about her latest fill-in-the-blank.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Such amazing responses to my fill-in-the-blank asking for one #thingIshouldnottakeforgranted. Will be RT'ing today! #youguysrock

2:05 PM - 6 Sep 12 · Details

And the responses so far are: life, health, and love.

How the f(&)(&(*&) do those responses qualify as amazing? Rolling Eyes

Sorry, bad mood today. Easily pissed. Letting off steam
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:44

EEOsandy wrote:The cheapest room at the Belvedere is 328 euros per night. "If you ever go, you must stay at my favorite hotel..." I'm sure all her fans can afford a suite there (which goes for 6500+ euros per night).
Because this is all about her? Suspect
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 21:55

EEOsandy, if you were living her life (just the past year) you would be feeling amazed! I know I would.

lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 06 Sep 2012, 22:01

In fairness, from what I've read and heard of Stacy's interviews, it's seems she's easily astonished and bewildered. Nor does she seem to have an extensive vocabulary. Perhaps we can all chip in and purchase her a thesaurus.

Last edited by Missa on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 22:08; edited 1 time in total
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 06 Sep 2012, 22:04

Missa wrote:....purchase her a thesaurus.
Missa, that's an awfully big word for her. She'd probably think it is extinct and want some deodorizer for it.

Last edited by melbert on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 22:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oooopsy - spelling error - my bad!!!)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 22:06

lucy wrote:EEOsandy, if you were living her life (just the past year) you would be feeling amazed! I know I would.

I'm sure I would; however, thankfully my vocabulary is extensive enough that I would not bore and annoy the hell out anyone with greater than a third-grade education by overusing such words as "cool" and "amazing."

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 22:09

Good for you, never understood why people tweet anyway.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 06 Sep 2012, 22:16

Missa wrote:In fairness, from what I've read and heard of Stacy's interviews, it's seems she's easily astonished and bewildered. Nor does she seem to have an extensive vocabulary. Perhaps we call all chip in and purchase her a thesaurus.
I have never heard a wrestler or boxers having an "extensive vocabulary"
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by FuturoST Thu 06 Sep 2012, 23:52

On twitter I found this, probably is on the east coast
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
FuturoST
FuturoST
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:07

EEOsandy wrote:
lucy wrote:EEOsandy, if you were living her life (just the past year) you would be feeling amazed! I know I would.

I'm sure I would; however, thankfully my vocabulary is extensive enough that I would not bore and annoy the hell out anyone with greater than a third-grade education by overusing such words as "cool" and "amazing."

I am so bewildered when people talk about others extensive vocabulary. I work with the general public every day and trust me there is no large extensive vocabulary being used. I am happy when one’s vocabulary includes excuse me, thank you and please, which seem to be almost obsolete.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Fri 07 Sep 2012, 00:19

I think what Missa was referring to is being Articulate.

Stellita
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 07 Sep 2012, 01:09

Totally agree, henway. And I always think it's 'like' amazing, when you hear sentences spoken without the word 'like' in them which doesn't 'like' mean anything but which might mean that' it's 'like' cool

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 07 Sep 2012, 01:29

and girlfriend has been busy ALL DAY with her twits!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 07 Sep 2012, 04:55

silly girl wrote:I...my question is since she tweeted about her hotel does that mean it was comped? (I know cynical of me....sorry)
Don't be sorry, I wondered the same.

I've just had a celeb tweet about one of my hotels (the word used, thankfully, was 'paradise' and not amazing!) and that wasn't comped so you never know.

Henway wrote:. I am happy when one’s vocabulary includes excuse me, thank you and please, which seem to be almost obsolete.
Yup, totally agree.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 07 Sep 2012, 15:44

Well at least she is promoting her work again....it seems she has posted more in two days than she has posted all summer.... (trying hard not to snark--at least this is a good cause)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 07 Sep 2012, 16:00

and apparently it is going to be in NY as Maura was on the Today show promoting it. And George is in LA apparently...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 07 Sep 2012, 16:37

So... George is in LA??? If so, glad he's back! Smile Now get some pics!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 07 Sep 2012, 16:40

Do segments of telethons get recorded so that you don't have to be in the studio in some instances? And wasn't GC heavily involved with this a few years back with Laura Ziskin?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 07 Sep 2012, 16:57

George is in LA??????????
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 07 Sep 2012, 17:09

Yep. He recorded the voice-over for the Obama bio at the DNC there on Thursday

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 07 Sep 2012, 17:11

This isn't really "work." Nobody is being compensated for it except the production crew. The networks are "donating" the air time. The stars aren't even getting their travel comped. (And every penny of the donations goes directly to the cause, so it's a worthy charity.) So while it may get her face in front of a lot of people, it's not a job. Maybe she's trying to put something positive back into the world. Lord knows she's taken her share out.

That last bit was probably uncalled for...

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 07 Sep 2012, 17:44

I saw somewhere else that apparently it's going to be from both coasts. Mainly west coast with some east coast stuff. So Stacy could be at either place.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:02

Do we know if she has a taped segment or is she just answering the phones? I'm in Italy right now so won't be able to watch it, so sad, not!!! Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:04

She'll be passing around her New York Bagel chips and smoothies!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:22

Ok just when I think she does something altruistic she tweets this:

I guess she is in LA. What no facials in Italy? Sorry but I just got thru talking to a friend who is having troubles....I need to go cool down....ok so I am not cooled down yet but need to add that I looked up this treatment....I think the top price I saw was $175...now I do not begrudge her being able to afford something like this. But maybe she could have waited to announce it. They want us to donate to a good cause but then spend money like that. I can't even afford to have my eyebrows done. This isn't only about her. The Paster of my church got me upset because he tells us about his wonderful vacation then says that we need a new organ....again it is fine to do stuff but then don't ask for money. Sorry getting off my soapbox again.... Embarassed

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 18:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thoughts)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:10

I used to think like that when I was young and foolish....no.... not saying you are that at all silly girl.....then I realised I had a very narrow judgemental way of thinking....I was so prissy then....yuk...
LOL....

Pastors deserve a holiday IMO

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:16

Yes they do Joanna....but he went on a cruise then proceeded to ask us for money.....he had a family reunion too. He is a nice man but I think his timing stunk. I am not being judgmental just wish people would think before they say things....

Oh she is back on track....she is probably a nice person but she doesn't get that her life is not most peoples....

I know too many people with Cancer and while I support this initiative I wonder how many of these "stars" are only doing it for the exposure....

I know Joanna you see the good in all....but I find it hard to trust most people....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:18

Anybody know if this Stand Up for Cancer thingy is televised? I heard Julia Roberts and some other really big names were going to be on it.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:27

Not to worry silly....I still like you and hope things go well
for you soon.

And re Stacy's motives for doing the Stand up to Cancer....it doesn't bother me what they are as long as she fetches the money in.
The charities don't care about motivation....just the results at the end
of the day, don't you think ?

I'm sure George would agree with that from what I know about him.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:38

Lakin460 wrote:
Anybody know if this Stand Up for Cancer thingy is televised? I heard Julia Roberts and some other really big names were going to be on it.
Lakin, it is on tonight at 7:00 central/mountain on all the major networks and some of the cable channels. It is a hour long with no commercials, as the networks have "donated" this time. And some of the really "big names" may do a video like George did 2 years ago and not be there in person.

Last edited by melbert on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:39; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:39

Thanks, melly!!!! You're the best!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 07 Sep 2012, 21:17

Back to the tweet (sorry I'm so late to this party): Do you think she's thanking GC for the "love" he's shown/returned to her? Because the way it's written, she actually thanked the countries for loving her... Not sure quite how that works.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next