George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 03 Aug 2012, 01:52

Lakin - Thank you for expanding my vocabulary. Extrapolate. Extrapolate. Extrapolate. Thumbs up!

Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Lakin460 Fri 03 Aug 2012, 01:54

Missa -

Well, as has been stated previously by others, it may all be a PR ploy to 'sell' Stacy for the X Factor or other opportunities.

Not that I'm complaining.....I like George/Stacy watching. Gives us something to talk about/speculate! It's just a whole LOT of exposure.

You don't see this with any other A list celebrities that I'm aware of. Kind of makes you wonder what George is thinking....

Clooneygirl -

HAHAHA.......my friends don't refer to me as the wordsmith for nothing! Stick with me chick, I'll take you places you never knew existed!!! HAHAHAHA
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 03 Aug 2012, 02:00

Lakin-

It could definitely be a ploy, but I think it might backfire. Simon Cowell likes to be a star maker, and take credit for finding talent no one else recognized. I'd be very surprised if he went with someone already fairly well known. All this press could be hurting more than helping in this particular situation.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 03 Aug 2012, 02:05

Missa wrote:I REALLY don't want to start up the Twitter Time Zone controversy again, but couldn't it have just been from earlier today? It's only about 2:30 a.m. in Italy - late but not super late for a party girl like Stacy. They could be looking at photos from the day and just decided to post one.

Who is trying to start anything with the time zone?
Older does cover earlier in the day and it would be dark at 2:30 am August 3rd. So what are you trying to start? The point is that, that is the woman from the earlier boat ride.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 03 Aug 2012, 02:19

Henway - I think Missa was just making a general statement.

People seem a little on edge today. How about a group hug? Lots of happy
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 03 Aug 2012, 02:24

Lakin460 wrote:

Clooneygirl -

HAHAHA.......my friends don't refer to me as the wordsmith for nothing! Stick with me chick, I'll take you places you never knew existed!!! HAHAHAHA

Love it!!! cheers
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 03 Aug 2012, 02:24

Henway wrote:
Missa wrote:I REALLY don't want to start up the Twitter Time Zone controversy again, but couldn't it have just been from earlier today? It's only about 2:30 a.m. in Italy - late but not super late for a party girl like Stacy. They could be looking at photos from the day and just decided to post one.

Older does cover earlier in the day and it would be dark at 2:30 am August 3rd. So what are you trying to start? The point is that, that is the woman from the earlier boat ride.

I was simply saying that the last time "time stamps" on photos were brought up, the argument went on FOREVER about time zones and twitter settings, and I was worried it would start up again if I commented. I apologize, I didn't realize that by "old" you meant anything that happened before "right this second". Thank you for clarifying.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 03 Aug 2012, 02:47

I do not go by time stamp I go by how long it has been posted on twitter. Smile She could be using timed sites to put out her tweets so all that is important to me is when it appeared on twitter not when it actually happened. The proof that it happened is allready in the picture or the comment.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Aug 2012, 05:30

From Stacy's latest tweet:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 03 Aug 2012, 05:51

Katiedot wrote:From Stacy's latest tweet:

someone can tell me who is the girl with her? she 's the same that appears in other many photos with Stacy....no Torrie around?
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Aug 2012, 08:39

Oops, sorry. I posted this in the wrong thread - thought I was in the Stacy tweets thread!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 9 Empty temp thread

Post by lelacorb Fri 03 Aug 2012, 08:47

barla wrote:
Katiedot wrote:From Stacy's latest tweet:

someone can tell me who is the girl with her? she 's the same that appears in other many photos with Stacy....no Torrie around?

She may be the mother of her God daughter
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 03 Aug 2012, 11:51

I would think it was taken earlier and just posted later.....although I just got saw an instagram photo my niece took of my sister arriving in Florence....it was taken and posted at the same time. Which was great because I was worried about my sister traveling alone. The posting showed me she landed safely.

Back to topic at hand...the other woman looks more to me like the woman from the gym photo (showing SK"s abs)----JMO

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 03 Aug 2012, 12:29

I agree, silly girl, the woman looks like the one we've dubbed "the sun challenged friend of Stacy." But, hey, that's JMHAO.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 03 Aug 2012, 12:35

Henway wrote:

a boat ride that, IMO, presumably occurred in mid-June .... unless George has been seen simultaneously in the same day in two different places ..... Suspect Suspect super cool Period
It's conventional wisdom among experts (including neighbors) that SK has disappeared missing from the villa Oleandra (or locked in her room) at least early July (the last actual sighting by witnesses, the first week of July, during whom the lunch service with their parents happened...). It was seen Grant, Giò, parents of george but not her. Period.
Sponsoring a presence that does not exist (when you could find other reasons to justify the SK's absence from Como), it seems a little idiot action from a PR .....But it wasn't the one, so.... oopsie
Anyway, we're expecting photos with Torrie after she noticed us of her presence in Italy, which reasonably indicate the return of the crew at base camp (in fact, the paparazzi are moving to Lake Como, for this weekend ....)....okay that he is rich, but how much George spends to keep all these people??? .... I need a little something too, I have to change the car .... pityviolin pityviolin
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 03 Aug 2012, 13:38

Another pix of Stacey with friend Torrie Wilson and Emily (don't know who she is) on Lake Como taken 33 minutes ago. Emily could be the lady who is pictured with her in Switzerland.

Last edited by socimar on Fri 03 Aug 2012, 13:41; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 03 Aug 2012, 13:39

In this picture on Instagram Stacy is wearing the same outfit she was wearing on the last posted bike ride with George.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Sunset Boat ride with @torriewilson and Emily Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hide photoReply

7:05 AM - 3 Aug 12via Instagram · Details
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 03 Aug 2012, 13:42

EEOsandy wrote:In this picture on Instagram Stacy is wearing the same outfit she was wearing on the last posted bike ride with George.

Sunset Boat ride with @torriewilson and Emily Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hide photoReply

It is the same picture that I have uploaded above.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 03 Aug 2012, 13:46

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 03 Aug 2012, 14:05

I personally think Stacy's fedora should have its own twitter account. It is almost like that thing is stapled to her head.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 03 Aug 2012, 14:38

socimar wrote:Another pix of Stacey with friend Torrie Wilson and Emily (don't know who she is) on Lake Como taken 33 minutes ago. Emily could be the lady who is pictured with her in Switzerland.

..... Wink Wink Wink are they reading our blog?????... Wink Wink
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 03 Aug 2012, 14:48

barla wrote:
socimar wrote:Another pix of Stacey with friend Torrie Wilson and Emily (don't know who she is) on Lake Como taken 33 minutes ago. Emily could be the lady who is pictured with her in Switzerland.

..... Wink Wink Wink are they reading our blog?????... Wink Wink
this is sure! bounce

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 03 Aug 2012, 15:21

I found this TMZ report of the end of October ... they did not seem so close friends at that time .. .... Say wha? Say wha?

and this is the comment to the original video ....

"A TMZ camera guy broke the news to former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson that her former colleague Stacey Keibler is dating George Clooney -- and you can LITERALLY see the jealousy...."
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 03 Aug 2012, 15:28

What fun! Wish I was there.....I bet George stocks fabulous wines!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 03 Aug 2012, 15:52

m4rose wrote:I personally think Stacy's fedora should have its own twitter account. It is almost like that thing is stapled to her head.

Maybe it's like one of those rasta dreadlock caps. A fedora with blonde extensions for days when her stylist doesn't want to do her hair.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Aug 2012, 17:53

EEOsandy wrote:In this picture on Instagram Stacy is wearing the same outfit she was wearing on the last posted bike ride with George.
Well spotted. So, what do we think? Was it taken that same day or is she, like other people, wearing the same outfit more than once?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 03 Aug 2012, 18:09

Katiedot wrote:
Well spotted. So, what do we think? Was it taken that same day or is she, like other people, wearing the same outfit more than once?

I believe the pictures with her on the bike wearing the outfit were published the day Torrie arrived in Italy. Somehow I doubt Stacy would have worn the same outfit two days later. If I had to guess one way or the other, I would say the pictures were taken the same day.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 03 Aug 2012, 20:27

barla wrote:I found this TMZ report of the end of October ... they did not seem so close friends at that time .. .... Say wha? Say wha?

"A TMZ camera guy broke the news to former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson that her former colleague Stacey Keibler is dating George Clooney -- and you can LITERALLY see the jealousy...."

They actually used to be roommates so I would say they are close. Torrie was just messing with the TMZ guy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 03 Aug 2012, 20:42

The next mrs clooney wrote:
barla wrote:I found this TMZ report of the end of October ... they did not seem so close friends at that time .. .... Say wha? Say wha?

They actually used to be roommates so I would say they are close. Torrie was just messing with the TMZ guy.

Yes in some other interview or tweet I forget know Torrie said she was playing with TMZ. We have a post of it around here somewhere.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Aug 2012, 20:47

it's on her FB page too. She calls TMZ guys "dumb".
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 03 Aug 2012, 20:50

I am going with she wore the outfit again. Scooter pic's were from July29th, Torrie was pictured in NYC on July 30th. She arrived I believe on July 31st in Milan. Goes to show someone put her outfits togehter for her since she is even wearing the same jewelry with it.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 04 Aug 2012, 14:51

I consulted with a fellow COH Tweeter and we both decided that since GC hasn't been around and there isn't much to talk about I would share what I found. I don't sleep well so I was on Twitter last night doing my usual searches....I did a search for SK and found this tweet from someone who says she is her cousin....I am embedding as there is no photo and the person only tweeted twice. It is her second Tweet to SK that is in question. Just something to possibly discuss....what do the COH think she is "Happy" for SK about?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 04 Aug 2012, 16:31

Spending her time with a lovely lover, in a lovely place, doing lovely things, before taking up a new lovely job....maybe ?? Hello!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Sat 04 Aug 2012, 16:45

Maybe she's happy that cousin Stacy is dating the sexiest man alive! Very Happy Or maybe she's hoping for an invite to Como for a little family reunion. Oops! another snarky comment. My bad! Cool
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:57

Nah, she's obviously referring to their elopement. CS.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 04 Aug 2012, 18:04

Or the baby.

I bet that's why they made the deal with the paps to take a bunch of photos in the beginning and hold them for later release: she's showing too much now to hide it anymore. Whistle
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 Aug 2012, 18:09

Bite your tongue Missa!!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 05 Aug 2012, 08:56

Hide photoReply

Am I the only one who thinks it is odd that Stacy posted a twitter account for Torrie that was wrong? Torrie is @Torrie11, not @torriewilson. Torrie corrected it on her account with the following:

Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11
“@StacyKeibler: Sunset Boat ride with @Torrie11 and Emily Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3rd August 2012

How on earth does Stacy get her best friend's twitter account wrong? Is the fedora on too tight?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 05 Aug 2012, 09:02

I can't remember other people's twitter acounts and maybe Torrie has changed hers at some point? Or maybe Torrie11 is her acount too but a private one?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 05 Aug 2012, 09:49

The one and only tweet from @torriewilson

TorrieWilson‏@TorrieWilson
I Am Just Focusing On My Wrestling.Lol
16 Aug 07
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 05 Aug 2012, 14:14

The good thing is you don't have to remember anyone's twitter names as Twitter remembers them for you. If you start typing @TO it will then bring you up a list of everyone you know who's account begins with this. Maybe she was drunk tweeting at 2am and made a mistake.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 05 Aug 2012, 14:33

How'd you get it to do that? Hoot suite doesn't auto fill and I've just checked twitter and it won't autofill for me either. That would be handy.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 05 Aug 2012, 14:36

Oh no wait, I take that back. I've just seen that twitter does give you a list of people you follow when you begin typing. Never noticed that before.

Shame other apps that access twitter don't do that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 06 Aug 2012, 18:24

She is finally acknowledging the Olympics:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 06 Aug 2012, 18:44

A few days late with Michael Phelps.....she just always seems to be a day late and a dollar short IMO.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 06 Aug 2012, 19:32

Guess Octavia Spencer is no longer her BFF, she's moved on to Michael Phelps, who's been winning for the past week so it is rather late.

Is it just a coincidence that her ex Geoff tweets a pic being at the olympics and then the very next day Stacy has to tweet about the olympics??????
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 07 Aug 2012, 03:35

Maybe she wore it again so they could all match--which they seem to be doing for some reason.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 12 Aug 2012, 13:27

Can someone explain this to me please? What the hell?

GANGNAM STYLE BABY! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 hour ago

From Wiki:
Gangnam Style (Korean: 강남스타일) is a single by South Korean singer, PSY. It was released on July 15, 2012. In three weeks since its release on YouTube the music video has achieved over 22 million hits. It entered the GAON singles chart at number one on release. It also reached the top 40 in the iTunes charts of Sweden, Denmark, Japan (twice) and New Zealand.

The Korean slang "Gangnam Style" refers to a luxurious lifestyle, as associated to Gangnam district, an affluent and trendy area of Seoul. The music video depicts PSY dancing in various locations in Gangnam. The song's theme is about "the perfect girlfriend who knows when to be refined and when to get wild."

The music video shows PSY dancing comically using a horse-riding dance move and appearing in unexpected locations such as an outdoor yoga session and hot tub. The "skewering [of] the Gangnam image" by the "non-Gangnam PSY" is recognizable to Korean viewers, but those less familiar with the cultural context have found the video "fresh" amidst the teen pop idol groups increasingly popular with overseas viewers.

Comedians and television personalities Yoo Jae-Seok and Noh Hong-cheol, as well as 4Minute member Hyuna, and Big Bang members Daesung and Seungri make appearances in the music video as elderly men.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 12 Aug 2012, 13:56

Dance video! Good fun

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 12 Aug 2012, 16:19

Latest tweet from Stacy. Seems like she's in Spain with Torrie. Timelines are definitely all over the place with the pics and tweets.

[url=
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next