George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Lakin460 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 06:41

Who here is claiming to know what George is thinking? It's all conjecture from what I'm reading here....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Katiedot Sat 07 Jul 2012, 09:22

Lakin460 wrote:Who here is claiming to know what George is thinking? It's all conjecture from what I'm reading here....
Yes, it's all conjecture and all the conjecture is saying that George is embarrassed by her tweet, dislikes that she tweeted and maybe even will dump her for it. I'm trying to provide some balance by suggesting that perhaps that isn't the only possibility.

It's also possible that he's is angry for being made ill by the restaurant (if that's what they believe happened)and happy with what she tweeted.

So far the only public response to the media story has been to let everyone know that they're all 100% ok. No apology to the restaurant who've been inadvertently dragged into the story. Why the omission?

I'm not saying that that's his attitude because I don't know. All I can do is caution against automatically deciding that George is upset with Stacy's tweet which is what I'm reading here.

Take a look:

cindigirl wrote: I can't imagine why George would want anybody to know that people got "food poisoning" at one of his get togethers.
Clooneygirl wrote:this food poisoning tweet is just a small drop in the bucket. George must be numb to her stupid sh!t by now.
Lakin460 wrote: If I were George, I would be deeply embarrassed and ashamed, given the restaurant owner was his friend.
The next mrs clooney wrote: I'm sure that George feels bad that such a negative light is being shone on one of his favorite places and could potentially affect his friends business.

Just to make it clear, I'm not saying that any of the above opinions are wrong. All I'm asking is to be open to the possibility that George's reaction is not what you picture it to be. None of us - yes, including me - can know what he's thinking so let's try to keep an open mind.

He's known her for some years, he's dated her for a year now, this is not the first time we've said she's embarrassed him in public and yet they're still together. The only assumption I can make is that he's nowhere near as embarrassed or ashamed of her as is sometimes assumed.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 07 Jul 2012, 09:53

Katie everything we write is only our thought for sure that this story of the poisoning will affect the manner it was given to the world. True or false, restaurant guilty or innocent!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 07 Jul 2012, 15:11

Katiedot wrote:How do you know that?

I've dealt with regular guests who believed they got food poisoning from a hotel where I've worked and you can't believe the anger and recriminations. They actually want to tell the world what happened to them and get the place shut down. No matter that the restaurant tests the food and finds nothing and that no one else got sick, the guests are convinced it came from there and want revenge.

I can tell you from emails and phone calls that i've had to deal with over the years, people don't want to believe that the majority of food borne illnesses come from the home and it can take up to 48 hours for the illness to start. It's human nature to blame the last meal they had, especially if they ate out.

For all we know, George is mightily pissed off at the restaurant and is happy that everyone knows what happened.

Or perhaps he's burning up inside with embarrassment at the hoo ha.

My point is, we've got no way of knowing what he's thinking.

There's no way to know anything for sure I am just basing my opinion on the fact that George is friends with the owner of the restaurant and even though I'm sure he was not happy I don't believe that he would want anything to happen that could destroy his friends business. If it was from a general restaurant where he did not know the owner it could be different but this is a friend and I think that George would want to address it privately. George has also said in the past that he only comments on stories in the press if someone is being hurt by the story. he said this when the stories were printed about Eli sending nasty texts to Stacy. He stepped in and set the press straight because the story would hurt Eli, that is why I am thinking that he will want to step in and say something so that his friend does not get hurt. There are so many places that they could have picked up the food poisoning including at home so given there is no way to know for sure where it came from then I would releasing some kind of statement would be the right thing to do. Obviously I do think that the statement should come from Stacy's team since she started the whole thing with her tweet, however I just don't think she will do it. These may just be my opinions but they are not just random baseless thoughts.

Given you keep mentioning that none of us have any idea what George is thinking am I to assume that you think we should only be posting things that we know are facts??? I think if thats the case then there will be nothing to stay on COH anymore.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 07 Jul 2012, 15:56

Have any other patrons of the restaurant complained of food poisoning? If the restaurant is that crowded on the 4th surely someone besides there party would have been ill....
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Jul 2012, 16:02

right
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 07 Jul 2012, 16:26

Stacy's back to tweeting:

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 07 Jul 2012, 16:42

Has ceased to shit!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 07 Jul 2012, 16:44

shvibziks,
Thanks for your enlightenment on "Bridesmaids." Will give away my free copy. Not a subject matter I want to watch or hear about. I really feel sorry for G's other guests at the dinner; they're privacy was invaded too. One time I agree with Katiedot. How do we know that it wasn't a severe virus, as I first suggested? If you're in close quarters (the boat ride) it's common for everyone else to get the same symptoms.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 07 Jul 2012, 16:46

I wish she would stay with just posting pics and not saying anything.
I do not agree with her newest tweet " that every1 is equal", we are not all equal.

Definition of Equal:
e·qual/ˈēkwəl/
Adjective:
Being the same in quantity, size, degree, or value.
Noun:
A person or thing considered to be the same as another in status or quality.
Verb:
Be the same as in number or amount.
Synonyms:
adjective. even - level - like - same - similar - identical
noun. peer - match - compeer
verb. equalize - match
[img][/img]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 07 Jul 2012, 16:48

I thought G would have thrown her phone into Lake Como by now. LOL Angry
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 07 Jul 2012, 17:35

ok friends, please, stop with all these criticisms (though entirely justified) against Sk .. they completely reflect on George!!!. IMO he's not living a good moment (I don't know in his private life, but..) ... I tell you this anecdote: I was in London the other day at dinner with some friends who work in various sectors, in show business .... Well, they spoke of GC as a mediocre actor (usually a european critic of cinema has never liked him), an actor whose film parable is downhill, especially after the last nasty campaign of Payne's film, ridiculous in these attitudes by Hollywood star that no one gives credit ... (and among these, in fact, to his history with SK which, in their opinion,is going on because of the campaign to raise funds for Obama ....) ... well, it seems that all this ambiguous publicity , not benefit at all to GC, indeed, makes him even more vulnerable to criticism ....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 07 Jul 2012, 17:46

The next mrs clooney wrote: am I to assume that you think we should only be posting things that we know are facts??? I think if thats the case then there will be nothing to stay on COH anymore.
No, not at all.

All I ask is to stay open minded on these things because we don't know the facts.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 07 Jul 2012, 18:06

Barla,
I know that you can NOT be an actor and NOT be very sensitive to criticism. That's why I'm very confused by G's actions. Again I'm very guilty of relating this situation to my own personal experiences. When I was dating a very self-made Type A, I begged him to help me write a resume and for guidance in how to present myself to get more jobs. So why isn't G more involved? Can you imagine SK working on a set and tweeting that she got food poisoning? With every director I've worked with being, an extremely justifiable, control freak?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 07 Jul 2012, 18:47

davidarochelle wrote:Barla,
I know that you can NOT be an actor and NOT be very sensitive to criticism. That's why I'm very confused by G's actions. Again I'm very guilty of relating this situation to my own personal experiences. When I was dating a very self-made Type A, I begged him to help me write a resume and for guidance in how to present myself to get more jobs. So why isn't G more involved? Can you imagine SK working on a set and tweeting that she got food poisoning? With every director I've worked with being, an extremely justifiable, control freak?

Maybe Stacy hasn't asked for his help. More than likely, she thinks everything's coming up roses. She's still getting the same level of work she got BC (Before Clooney), so it's not like her career has taken a hit. Granted, she hasn't gotten better opportunities, but she's never said that's what she wanted. We assumed that's why she's in it. Going by her previous statements, she ultimately wants to be a stay at home mom. Obviously that's not going to happen with George, but she may be perfectly happy coasting along, socking away appearance fee after appearance fee, and enjoying life while keeping an eye out for her Future Baby Daddy. Had she gotten more jobs, she'd be working this summer instead of zipping along Lake Como in a motor boat. Judging from how unpleasant you make film sets out to sound like, I'd pick Como over work too.

Also, I don't get why a director would be mad about her tweeting that she was ill? How does that affect the film in any way, any more than if she had gotten a cold or been in a car accident and missed a day of work? If anything, it brings a little attention to a project, puts its name in the news. The only bad press is no press, right?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 07 Jul 2012, 19:25

davidarochelle wrote:Barla,

I think the simple answer is that he is her boyfriend not her manager. Stacy is a grown woman with money and if she was serious about changing her image she would hire an image consultant or branding expert to help her. She's being managed by a major agency right now who would be able to guide her if she wanted. Maybe she doesn't see anything wrong with her image or what she puts out to the world so doesn't think she needs any help. I really don't think that George gets involved with any of his GF's careers to the extent that we might think. Sure they get to use the association of his name to help them, but I don't think he solicits jobs for them or anything like that. I don't think we should hate on George for not being a control freak, I happen to think its a good quality that he is not controlling.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Jul 2012, 19:29

he is not controlling

hmmm?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 07 Jul 2012, 19:30

Missa,
I'm afraid that you misunderstood what I was trying to convey. Film sets for me are like a paid vacation with great food and lots of fun, especially when I'm making everyone laugh. Once was told that a Judd Apatow produced comedy wished they'd had enough money to pay me just to show up and entertain the whole cast and crew. However until you're a proven money-making star, you'd better have a very people-pleasing, even submissive, personality if you want to get work. The director has enough male and female divas to deal with, as well as major on-set spats to keep hidden from the paps. NO. Bad publicity is NOT good for projects. Would an already nervous A-lister, dealing with a drug problem, want to show up on a set where the day before someone tweeted they got food poisoning? Would a stage mom (or dad) allow their mini-sized money maker to show up? And who'd ever hire someone who can't keep their mouth shut but tweets about potentially embarrassing issues. Whole industry is understandably paranoid; way too much money on the line. SK is enjoying boat rides in Como because, and I'm honestly sorry to say it, she has not taken advantage of the Golden Gift of PR. And if I were dating someone, even casually, who had knowledge and skills I needed to achieve my goals, and he did not provide desired advice, BYE-BYE. Of course SK could really just be coasting along and having fun in Como until a better "baby daddy" comes along. Then maybe he would just laugh at her tweets.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 07 Jul 2012, 19:36

Onward to another tweet and it is not about food poisoning. Here is Stacy's tweet today. Does she feel she is not equal to someone, like George or that people think she is not an equal to her man? Is she having trouble believing in her own value in life or people think she does not have value and I am not talking about how much she cost for an appearance.

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Believe in your own value & that every1 is equal! RT @Oprah_Flipboard: Staying true to yourself has never been so easy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 07 Jul 2012, 19:45

The article on the "Oprah Flipboard" is very interesting....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 07 Jul 2012, 19:48

How can SK hope to be treated with true respect if she is not very careful with what she tweets? In her favor I think that she is somehow naive as to how Hollywood really works. She needs a fab image consultant QUICK.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 07 Jul 2012, 20:11

davidarochelle wrote:How can SK hope to be treated with true respect if she is not very careful with what she tweets? In her favor I think that she is somehow naive as to how Hollywood really works. She needs a fab image consultant QUICK.

I think this is true only if we assume, again, that she want to be an A-list movie star. Every vibe I get from her is that she wants to be FAMOUS, which does not necessarily go hand in hand with having a Hollywood career. She doesn't even seem to be able to settle on how she wants to be famous (wrestler? reality show contestant? actress? health expert?). All that's clear is that she wants to make money (buy these awesome bagel chips and cough drops!) and get her picture taken. All of which she is currently accomplishing, without the paid consultants and George playing Professor Higgins to her Eliza Doolittle.

I'm only a year older than Stacy. Reality television has been a thing for twenty years; MTV's The Real World started when Stacy and I were in junior high. We have grown up seeing people live their entire lives, for better and for worse, on camera. In fact, it seem that the worse people behave, the more attention they get. Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Kim Kardashian, all got mega famous (for a while, anyway) and made boatloads of money acting like idiots on television. Kim and Paris have sex tapes out, which actually made them more famous, rather than hurting their careers. A little food poisoning tweet is not going to be the end of Stacy's potential career, not even close. It's one of those "Stars, They're Just Like Us" things you see in Us Weekly or on Access Hollywood.

And seriously, if a director is working with an A-list star battling drug issues, food poisoning is the least of their concerns.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Sat 07 Jul 2012, 20:18

I'd hate to be the housekeeper at Villa Oleandra this past week, especially if they had to clean all the bathrooms. facepalm

Hope George pays them overtime.

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 07 Jul 2012, 20:22

Yuck!!! Vomit 1 lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 07 Jul 2012, 20:22

Missa,
It's the INDISCRETION about the tweet, knowing that it could result in a potential lawsuit or embarrassment, IMHO that would scare casting agents and directors. Sure there are confidentiality agreements to be signed. But why even consider someone who does not understand how the Hollywood game is played? As for the Hilton's and "pimp moma Kris" (as she is usually called), they started out with big-name recognition, wealth, and entertainment connections to SELL their product. Reality TV is sometimes about making fun of those who have "more money than sense." I've worked in reality; great paid comedy improv gigs. Does SK see herself as a comedienne?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 07 Jul 2012, 20:36

Stacy, at least in my opinion, didn't say anything to bring on a lawsuit. SHE didn't name a restaurant, people here did. It can take up to 48 hours for food poisoning to set in. At the rate they've been eating out lately, they could have been to several places. I still think it was a stupid tweet, completely disrespectful of other's right to privacy, but I don't see how it's a potential lawsuit. Although I do agree on the embarrassment factor.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 07 Jul 2012, 20:43

Joanna I loved that article. Great read. And I do want to say something. When I've used the term d-lister in an a-lister world, I simply mean she is trying to fit in to a lifestyle she's not used to and doesn't seem comfortable. It's not an easy fit. I'm not trying to attack her worth. She has as much value as a human being as anyone else. She is not more or less valuable as a person than George, or me, or anyone else. Nor is he. He does have assets that are way more valuable than mine however lol.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 07 Jul 2012, 20:51

davidarochelle wrote:Missa,
It's the INDISCRETION about the tweet, knowing that it could result in a potential lawsuit or embarrassment, IMHO that would scare casting agents and directors. Sure there are confidentiality agreements to be signed. But why even consider someone who does not understand how the Hollywood game is played? As for the Hilton's and "pimp moma Kris" (as she is usually called), they started out with big-name recognition, wealth, and entertainment connections to SELL their product. Reality TV is sometimes about making fun of those who have "more money than sense." I've worked in reality; great paid comedy improv gigs. Does SK see herself as a comedienne?

Okay, I'm not sure when I became Stacy's defender, but I just don't think this makes sense. She did not mention where she ate that gave her food poisoning. We're only guessing that it's the restaurant because we saw photos of them there. Not her fault, really. If she made that same tweet from a film set, we'd have absolutely no idea where she'd picked it up. Could be the set caterer; could be a restaurant she dined out at the night before; could be the bag lunch she brought from home, or the salad she grabbed at 7-11 on the way in that morning. I'm sorry, but if casting agents and directors refused to work with any actor who was INDISCREET? Every film would star the same five people.

My point about reality TV is not that Stacy would be a great candidate for a show. It is that someone who has grown up watching people air their dirty laundry on television for fame and fortune, especially someone with Stacy's maturity level, is not going to think that a little tweet about being ill has any repercussions at all.

Which reality show did you work on that equates to great comedy improv? Pretty much every reality show I've seen recently appears extraordinarily scripted and molded by producers.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 07 Jul 2012, 21:07

Davida working on film sets and knowing directors personaly I will agree with your statements..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 07 Jul 2012, 21:13

I think you are right Missa....I think she probably thought it was funny....albeit it was said wrong and totally blew up on her and her phrasing could have been better....I don't think she meant anything by it. I am surprised she hasn't addressed the misunderstanding herself....it would be the easiest way to diffuse the situation....

I am just speculating....I have no idea what she is thinking....just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt....heck for that matter he could have thought it was funny....considering he thinks "farts" are funny....

Last edited by silly girl on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 21:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thoughts)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 07 Jul 2012, 21:13

Phys Major,
Thanks a billion for your support.
Missa,
One example is "American Casino." I was given a scenario which I rejected as "too boring." Later I was told my scene was considered the funniest in the whole series, and was now going used in the opening credits.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 07 Jul 2012, 21:45

silly girl wrote:I think you are right Missa....I think she probably thought it was funny....albeit it was said wrong and totally blew up on her and her phrasing could have been better....I don't think she meant anything by it. I am surprised she hasn't addressed the misunderstanding herself....it would be the easiest way to diffuse the situation....

Unless there's no situation to diffuse. Maybe they did get sick from the restaurant, and George's backhanded way of getting back at them was allowing the tweet to stand, or perhaps even suggesting it. Throughout this relationship, it's seemed to me like George has played both sides on social media; officially, he would NEVER tweet or be on facebook, but he certainly condones, if not encourages his girlfriend to do all of those things, especially when it helps with the message. We know that at least one of those twit pics, if not many of them, had to be taken by him or with his knowledge. Rumors about a break up? Look, Stacy posted a picture of the view from his house in Cabo! Rumors of a baby? Look at the six pack in that photo Stacy tweeted! No baby in there! Her tweeting has saved Stan a lot of time denying the every day, run of the mill rumors. If he did encourage her to tweet about the food poisoning, and there's any blowback from the restaurant owners, he can claim ignorance and blame her. Ass: Covered.

Davida, I remember watching that show! When you say they "gave you a scenario", that pretty much means it's scripted, at least loosely, right? Like, they give you a rough outline of what they want to happen, and you fill in the dialogue? So much for "reality". Wink
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 07 Jul 2012, 22:59

IMO, Stacy tweets are no longer random. The food poisoning tweet is all part of her cheap publicity. She said just enough to get everyones attention, but not enough to implicate anyone. By adding "finally" to the tweet, she is letting the general public know that she is with George and has been for some time.
I think the whole pregnancy thing was part of the plan too. She gets everyone's attention by having those pictures with the (little) bump taken and while she has everyone's attention, she tweets a picture of her abs to show everyone that she is in great shape. And now she gets to sell bagel chips and whatever else is in the works.
It is kinda perfect for her. The only work she has to do is the staged photo ops. She is getting worldwide attention while still abiding by George rules.
But stupid is as stupid does, so I am sure she will get to arrogant about all of it and screw it up.
Hope everyone is staying cool and enjoying their weekend!!!!

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:08

Katiedot wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:Who here is claiming to know what George is thinking? It's all conjecture from what I'm reading here....
Yes, it's all conjecture and all the conjecture is saying that George is embarrassed by her tweet, dislikes that she tweeted and maybe even will dump her for it. I'm trying to provide some balance by suggesting that perhaps that isn't the only possibility.

It's also possible that he's is angry for being made ill by the restaurant (if that's what they believe happened)and happy with what she tweeted.

So far the only public response to the media story has been to let everyone know that they're all 100% ok. No apology to the restaurant who've been inadvertently dragged into the story. Why the omission?

I'm not saying that that's his attitude because I don't know. All I can do is caution against automatically deciding that George is upset with Stacy's tweet which is what I'm reading here.

Take a look:

cindigirl wrote: I can't imagine why George would want anybody to know that people got "food poisoning" at one of his get togethers.
Clooneygirl wrote:this food poisoning tweet is just a small drop in the bucket. George must be numb to her stupid sh!t by now.
Lakin460 wrote: If I were George, I would be deeply embarrassed and ashamed, given the restaurant owner was his friend.
The next mrs clooney wrote: I'm sure that George feels bad that such a negative light is being shone on one of his favorite places and could potentially affect his friends business.

Just to make it clear, I'm not saying that any of the above opinions are wrong. All I'm asking is to be open to the possibility that George's reaction is not what you picture it to be. None of us - yes, including me - can know what he's thinking so let's try to keep an open mind.

He's known her for some years, he's dated her for a year now, this is not the first time we've said she's embarrassed him in public and yet they're still together. The only assumption I can make is that he's nowhere near as embarrassed or ashamed of her as is sometimes assumed.

I am confused as to why I am quoted in this one. I was trying to imply that the food poisoning tweet was the least of his worries after all the crap she has pulled.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:11

All this attention resulting from her stupid tweets, is an indirect way to keep up curiosity even on GC. But at what price, I wonder? And really GC needs this kind of attention ?...mah...where are you Stan...

and just to fun.... Very Happy Very Happy

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Were Poisoned (With Food)
Louis Peitzman View Profile from Gawker

Look, is it news that George Clooney and Stacy Keibler got food poisoning in Italy? Is it absolutely essential that you know a high-profile Hollywood couple ate an improperly prepared meal and had it coming out of both ends?

Of course not. Unfortunately, we are flawed individuals, and we like to know that pretty people have problems, too — particularly when those problems involve something as embarrassing as intestinal distress.

Food poisoning is one of the great equalizers: no one, regardless of Academy Award nominations, waist size, or "Best Dressed" lists, can be hot or glamorous while expelling tainted food from his or her system. That's just the way it is. It's something we might not think about often — do A-list celebrities even go to the bathroom? — but it's sort of exciting when we do.

Keibler was the one who broke the news via Twitter: "Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning ‪#ohwell‬ at least I'm still in Italy."

Yes, "food poisoning," the best euphemism for a condition that generally involves diarrhea and throwing up. I'm not saying we have to think about the details — I'm just saying it humanizes larger-than-life stars.

Everybody poops. Even George Clooney.

[Image via AP]

barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by shvibziks Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:18

davidarochelle wrote:shvibziks,
Thanks for your enlightenment on "Bridesmaids." Will give away my free copy. Not a subject matter I want to watch or hear about. I really feel sorry for G's other guests at the dinner; they're privacy was invaded too. One time I agree with Katiedot. How do we know that it wasn't a severe virus, as I first suggested? If you're in close quarters (the boat ride) it's common for everyone else to get the same symptoms.

Actually Bridesmaids is one of the most hilarious comedies I've ever watched featuring two of my favourite SNL darlings Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph, besides it's not all about the food poisoning. Tbh I think it's ten-fifteen minutes out of a two-hour long film and even those scenes are rather funny. Going rather off-topic here, but didn't wanted you to miss out on an amazingly funny film just because my reference made it come of wrong Very Happy
shvibziks
shvibziks
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:28

Everybody poops. Even George Clooney.

Hello!! We already knew that!!!! He pooped in a litter box to pull a prank on Richard.

Fun article though!! Thanks Barla!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:33

oh my!
(nice pic mel)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:37

Shvibziks,
Agreed. Everyone has their own taste in humor. I will skip "Bridesmaids" for the same reason I think SK's tweet is TMI. I could dream up a million more interesting publicity stunts that would never potentially harm a restaurant or offend anyone else.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jul 2012, 00:26

it's me wrote:oh my!
(nice pic mel)
Thanks It's Me! Doesn't it show his hands and fingers so wonderfully???
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jul 2012, 10:26

esatto

as sometimes I would like to show
me too
upon somebody's face
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jul 2012, 16:20

Duffy wrote:I'd hate to be the housekeeper at Villa Oleandra this past week, especially if they had to clean all the bathrooms. facepalm

Hope George pays them overtime.

LMAO!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 08 Jul 2012, 17:52

I hated Bridesmaids. Anyone loving Inspector Montalbano

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jul 2012, 23:29

io!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 10 Jul 2012, 19:31

I wonder if George threw her phone into Lake Como yet? Angry
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 10 Jul 2012, 20:10

Clooneygirl wrote:IMO, Stacy tweets are no longer random. The food poisoning tweet is all part of her cheap publicity. She said just enough to get everyones attention, but not enough to implicate anyone. By adding "finally" to the tweet, she is letting the general public know that she is with George and has been for some time.
I think the whole pregnancy thing was part of the plan too. She gets everyone's attention by having those pictures with the (little) bump taken and while she has everyone's attention, she tweets a picture of her abs to show everyone that she is in great shape. And now she gets to sell bagel chips and whatever else is in the works.
It is kinda perfect for her. The only work she has to do is the staged photo ops. She is getting worldwide attention while still abiding by George rules.
But stupid is as stupid does, so I am sure she will get to arrogant about all of it and screw it up.

I was just thinking about the "little bump" business. Maybe she tucked something into her clothes, so that it would look like a little bump, just to get attention. Ha, Ha, Stacy really knows how to make waves, so to speak. She made a different set of waves last week, LOL!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 10 Jul 2012, 20:20

MM wrote:
Clooneygirl wrote:IMO, Stacy tweets are no longer random. The food poisoning tweet is all part of her cheap publicity. She said just enough to get everyones attention, but not enough to implicate anyone. By adding "finally" to the tweet, she is letting the general public know that she is with George and has been for some time.

I was just thinking about the "little bump" business. Maybe she tucked something into her clothes, so that it would look like a little bump, just to get attention. Ha, Ha, Stacy really knows how to make waves, so to speak. She made a different set of waves last week, LOL!

Actually if you go back threw Stacy's bikini pics be for George she has a belly/pouch. In that tweet pic yes she showed her abs which were higher then her belly, she had on black pants over the part that was bumped out and it was a straight on picture not from the side. Who knows what angles to use when taking a picture? Maybe a film director/actor. Not saying the girl is prego's or fat, but she does have inperfections just like the rest of us, why else would she wear spanks under work out clothing?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 10 Jul 2012, 20:30

Here is a picture of what I am talking about. This was back be for the boob job.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click on Stacy Keibler Bikini Pictures above picture for all of them.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 10 Jul 2012, 20:34

Clooneygirl wrote:The food poisoning tweet is all part of her cheap publicity. She said just enough to get everyones attention, but not enough to implicate anyone. By adding "finally" to the tweet, she is letting the general public know that she is with George and has been for some time.

IMO by her latest tweet, she's revealing that her IQ level is below room temperature and if G accepts it his level is lowered too in my book.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 11 Jul 2012, 13:11

Ok, time of privacy and meditation (and hopefully also of vomiting and diarrhea ...) is already over!!

Stacy Keibler on Twitter 30 min ago
I am so ‪#Grateful‬ for my life and where I am on my journey Smile

New pics are coming soon....
The woman who has succeeded in the arduous undertaking to make it look pretty and intelligent EC, has returned to strike and be grateful for not having been sent home yet ....
We bet: I say in the Riviera with the other pair of stuffed ones, Cindy and her husband (it is unclear lover of who...) Rande ...

Very Happy Very Happy

barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next