George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 14 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 14 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

+51
amaretti
bellybaby
LyndaGirl
blubelle
Lighterside
tzizz
MM
Bidbod
LornaDoone
Cinderella
Duffy
fava
NotAvailable
macs
lucy
doris day
noodle
adgran
Snoopy
Henway
melbert
Maggy
davidarochelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
janieb
premiere
phys major
annemarie
socimar
Joanna
theminis
watching
Katiedot
bamboochacha
m4rose
party animal - not!
Missa
lovelylois
lelacorb
shvibziks
Clooneygirl
EEOsandy
it's me
barla
Dior
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
Aly
silly girl
55 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:24

Here you go Cindigirl, from the UK's National Health Service:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stretch marks are very common. Anyone can get them, but they occur more often in women than men. The abdomen (tummy), buttocks and thighs are most commonly affected by stretch marks.

Stretch marks can appear on the skin whenever the skin is stretched as a result of sudden growth. For example, they can appear:

•during pregnancy
•as a result of weight gain
•as a results of growth spurts during puberty, when the body matures sexually and the reproductive organs become functional

About 9 out of 10 women are affected by stretch marks during pregnancy. Around 7 out of 10 females and 4 out of 10 males develop stretch marks during puberty.

In some cases, stretch marks can also be a symptom of an underlying health condition, such as Cushing's syndrome.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's latest Tweet part 2

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:30

Thanks Katie - my marks came after weight loss - so either I have a health issue or (shudder), it's cellulite. LOL No
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:33

I have had stretch marks for years, got some during puberty and then added to my collection after weight fluctuations. I think it would be hard to find a woman that doesnt have them (or man for that matter).
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:34

Let's bring it back to the topic...Katiedot you tweeted a question on twitter asking what she does for a living...I don't think she realizes she answered your question.... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:35

Haha! You're so right, Silly Girl.

And thanks for bringing us back on topic!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:46

Katiedot wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Katie I'm sorry but for me it isn't normal to have stretch marks at 30 years without having had children
Stretch marks are due to hormonal effects on the skin and many women get them around puberty. Many more will get them during pregnancy, again because of hormones.

So yes, of course it's 'normal' to have stretch marks at Stacy's age even without having had children.

I'm sorry but hormones have little to do with stretch marks but in 99% of cases are due to changes in weight causing the rupture of the elastic fibers of the skin, stretch marks do not begin at puberty but are also in children if they are obese . I work in the gym with boys and girls aged 14 to 19 years and I can assure you that very few girls have stretch marks while the higher the percentage of girls with cellulite, it will be about the kitchen mediterrranea?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:53

silly girl wrote:Let's bring it back to the topic...Katiedot you tweeted a question on twitter asking what she does for a living...I don't think she realizes she answered your question.... Wink

Stretch mark mystery solved - those damn bagel chips!!!!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 23 Aug 2012, 18:59

He heheeee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 23 Aug 2012, 19:03

No offence, but enough with the stretch marks. What does this have to do with Stacy's tweet. Everybody has flaws, whether physical or personality. Stretch marks are not going to stop Lifetime from hiring or firing Stacy. Only low ratings on the new show will make them cut her loose. Here is a list of celebs who have flaws and they are still rich and famous.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 23 Aug 2012, 20:10

Does no one remember the same stretch marks disagreement about Sarah Larson? And she was very thin. Hmmm, maybe George is a stretch mark fan if he keeps picking women that have them.

Or better still, he doesn't care. I for one would be happy to know that his physical standard is not absolute perfection.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 24 Aug 2012, 01:50

theminis wrote:I dont necessarily think there is a plot, he wants to spend some time wih friends, so she has perhaps gone to Mykonos to have fun also. You dont have to spend every waking moment with someone, alone time is good too. And if the tweets above are for real, then the person thanked both George and Stacey which I think says it all.

some alone time with your significant other is also a good thing which doesnt seem to have happened all summer. As for him thanking George and Stacy all it shows is he has good manners. He thanks George because it's his house in Como, he thanked Stacy because she is probably the one that invited him.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 24 Aug 2012, 08:42

The next mrs clooney wrote:some alone time with your significant other is also a good thing which doesnt seem to have happened all summer.
ALL summer? They've been in Italy since June which is approximately 80 days and looking at the news items posted here, I can only account for a maximum of three days per week (and that's not entire days, just evenings or a lunch time), sometimes not even that many. I don't think anyone can state with certainty where they were, who they were with and what they were doing every single day of that time. We know they had a weekend in Venice and it doesn't look like anyone else was there.

fava wrote:Do I get prize? That was my guess to her bucket list tweet.
Yep, you win the exclusive use of a funny smiley for the next 24 hours: Blow horn Enjoy!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 24 Aug 2012, 10:15

Katiedot wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:some alone time with your significant other is also a good thing which doesnt seem to have happened all summer.
ALL summer? They've been in Italy since June which is approximately 80 days and looking at the news items posted here, I can only account for a maximum of three days per week (and that's not entire days, just evenings or a lunch time), sometimes not even that many. I don't think anyone can state with certainty where they were, who they were with and what they were doing every single day of that time. We know they had a weekend in Venice and it doesn't look like anyone else was there.

Yep, you win the exclusive use of a funny smiley for the next 24 hours: Blow horn Enjoy!

...you're wise...as always... Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 24 Aug 2012, 10:20

Yep, you win the exclusive use of a funny smiley for the next 24 hours: Enjoy!

nice idea! Very Happy Razz
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 24 Aug 2012, 17:39

Katiedot wrote:

You really do like to put the hammer on people's opinions dont you. I didnt say for definite I said it "seems" that way. The visitors would probably be there for about a week at a time not just for one or two days on picture days so there really doesnt seem to be a lot of time for them to be alone. Gio was in Venice, so they really weren't alone there either.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 24 Aug 2012, 19:01

Stacy and George torque, I have never and only when they can be alone two days in Venice he sends one with a tour guide and he darts by boat with his favorite sailor (he is always with him even to the Venice Film Festival). Definitely a great couple who is not able to spend two days alone together! Fucking l that love!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Aug 2012, 01:17

Maybe she's still in Greece, or is just posting pics:

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Magical [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3:22 PM - 25 Aug 12via Instagram
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 26 Aug 2012, 04:26

What happened to all the pics? Requested to remove?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 27 Aug 2012, 20:22

She certainly does like to fill in the blanks, new theory: maybe she is writing a book---an inspirational one..... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 27 Aug 2012, 21:42

silly girl wrote:She certainly does like to fill in the blanks, new theory: maybe she is writing a book---an inspirational one..... Wink

On Twitter - See your not the only ones making fun of the blanks

Baltimore Insider ‏@BaltInsider
Oh dear. More blanks. @StacyKeibler Fill-in-the-blank time! The one #thingIshouldnottakeforgranted is _______. I'll RT my fave responses!

Reply Retweet Favorite

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 27 Aug 2012, 21:46

and that's coming from her hometown peeps. Ouch!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 27 Aug 2012, 22:17

Sk's probably just a bit bored, and waiting for GC to come home from Geneva..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 27 Aug 2012, 22:19

Right .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 28 Aug 2012, 01:22

Her stupid fill in the blank tweets are making me nauseous, they're just as bad as the guess where I am tweets. Girlfriend if you're bored, get a job!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 28 Aug 2012, 01:44

But I thought her big draw was that she could entertain herself and didn't need George by her side all the time? I'm fairly certain I could find ways to keep myself busy on an elegant European estate with access to a gym, a pool, cars, bikes, motorcycles, scooters, and boats without resorting to electronic MadLibs with weird strangers who really just want more pictures of feet.

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 28 Aug 2012, 04:20

If you just ignore it, it will go away!

If you just ignore it, it will go away!

lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 28 Aug 2012, 17:48

Is it possible she has a public tweet for the masses and a private
one for friends ?

And the public one is to get people going ???
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 28 Aug 2012, 18:49

It is possible but since this is a verified account I would think she only has the one....it is funny that she never tweeted the feet photo on the boat....

Oh someone who works in casting at ABC just tweeted this:

his recent tweets have also been about Mykonos....

(on an aside---I noticed it is no longer possible to see how a person tweeted a tweet---anyone else notice that?)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue 28 Aug 2012, 19:08

In this tweet you can see the arm of Stacy (I think).
Same robe of Cabo

Marcello Bellisario‏@marbell26
A little afternoon Rose in Mykonos. #summer2012
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 28 Aug 2012, 19:15

....girls.....silly, lux...you're really incredible!!!!!...so George has just left Geneva for....... Confuzzled Confuzzled
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 28 Aug 2012, 19:18

Wow! Good eye, lux!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue 28 Aug 2012, 19:25

barla wrote:....girls.....silly, lux...you're really incredible!!!!!...so George has just left Geneva for....... Confuzzled Confuzzled

George in Greece? No, I do not think.

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 28 Aug 2012, 19:26

Wow that is a good eye....so the photo with RG is not now but back in Cabo?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 28 Aug 2012, 19:30

barla wrote:....girls.....silly, lux...you're really incredible!!!!!...so George has just left Geneva for....... Confuzzled Confuzzled

I'm guessing he's gone back to Como to pick up Eins and will be heading back home shortly. Just a guess.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue 28 Aug 2012, 19:32

silly girl wrote:Wow that is a good eye....so the photo with RG is not now but back in Cabo?
I don't know. Photo of Cabo I posted is old.

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 28 Aug 2012, 19:41

The tweet sent by @marbell26 was also sent to a Kelly Luegenbiehl, who is VP of comedy casting at ABC, and is an old friend of SK's

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 29 Aug 2012, 03:29

Why does she think everyone is so interested in her favorite response?? Me thinks GF is getting a liiiiiitttlllee too self important.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 Aug 2012, 06:24

The fact that people have replied to her tweets suggests that her fans actually are interested in her response. The key word in that sentence being fans. If you're not a fan why on earth would you care what she tweets or find what she says interesting? Surely that's self evident?

About her asking these questions, it's something you're supposed to do on social media (facebook, twitter etc): engage your followers by creating a two-way conversation of sorts.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 29 Aug 2012, 13:23

Not being a "fan", I don't find what she says interesting, and rarely do I find anything that she tweets anything worth caring about.

And I do understand the concept of creating a conversation with your followers - the celebrities that I do care to look at don't post fill in the blank questions and then reward their followers by posting their favorite responses, as if that would be some kind of reward. And so far, GF seems to like to throw out a lot of questions, and rarely seems to follow up or respond to any of her "fans" that are actually trying to have a conversation with her (at least on FB)

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 30 Aug 2012, 02:13

Her latest tweet about an hour ago....not sure of the translation...tried to translate in google and it didn't come out right...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 30 Aug 2012, 02:55

so maybe she didn't really "learn" them correctly?? hahahaha

this is "thanks" = ευχαριστω

Last edited by melbert on Thu 30 Aug 2012, 02:59; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 30 Aug 2012, 02:57

Or she just can't spell.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 30 Aug 2012, 03:20

I believe efharisto is thank you and yamas is cheers - Greek. If she's still in Greece, she's either up really early or up really late - 3:00 a.m.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 30 Aug 2012, 08:31

damn
me too
still half Sleep
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 31 Aug 2012, 15:35

Well according to her friend I am assuming she is still in Mykonos---wasn't sure if I should post here or in the Mykonos thread---Katie you can move:

He had a tweet about a private beach in Mykonos yesterday (wonder if GC went):

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 04 Sep 2012, 09:59

Not sure where she but she literally just posted this:

No comment on my part....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 04 Sep 2012, 10:36

I'm so humbled to b me.

How is someone humbled by themselves?? Clearly Stacy does not know what the word humble means and how to use it in context.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:00

Oh I'm humble about myself allllll the time. In fact, as I walk around you can often hear me mutter 'humble humble humble humble'. /sarcasm
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:13

Spain??

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:33

Stacy thank George for Greece! She made the trip to pay the sly!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next