George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

+42
madsky
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
amaretti
réalisateur
Mazy
Gerison
kim18
ma.mont
Cynisca
playfuldeb
Best in Category
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
MM
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Dior
premiere
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Missa
EEOsandy
blubelle
LornaDoone
silly girl
pandabear
bellybaby
Henway
janieb
theminis
Cinderella
watching
barla
Joanna
George Fan
socimar
melbert
annemarie
lucy
Maggy
lelacorb
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by watching Mon 28 Jan 2013, 05:43

I just think back to the time of the G & B show and think that everytime she was seen - on a red carpet or in a pre-arranged pap shot - she seemed to be overly aware and had a certain expectations as to the level of attention she deserved as the gf of and tried to behave as she was expected to be instead of just being herself. With hindsight, it seems like she was very concerned with the possibility that she was doing something wrong or making a mistake - maybe that is why she came across as so very calculating and entitled. Over-compensating?? Did she famewhore then and does she famewhore now - yes. But at least now, she seems to be in charge of her own existance and can come and go as she pleases. She just comes across as much "freer" now. Or maybe she knows she isn't going to tbe a superstar as she so sought in the past and has made her peace with that and is just enjoying her life.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by socimar Mon 28 Jan 2013, 12:25

Watching, you wrote:
She seems to be working and making her own money, focused on developing more skills inn acting and her English through classes, has her own circle of friends and is doing her own thing. I say good for her.

Elisabetta was famous in Italy when she met GC. She had worked on TV shows, movies, calendars, photoshoots for magazines, etc.. For 2 years with GC in LA she did not take advantage of her position (GF of) and did not take acting/English classes. She did it only when she was dumped and had to prove to the immigration office that she was in the US for something. Her own circle of friends seem to dump her after a while because as she said many times she is a “rompipalle” (a ball breaker, better translated as “pain in the ass”). He best friend, Valentina Micchetti (Vale) with whom she did everything, including living together and with whom she was supposed to be partners in opening a store in LA are not talking since Venice 2011. Now they avoid each other like the pest. The other best friend, Maura Camilla Cocco, Elisabetta’s makeup artist who followed her to LA from Italy on several occasions since 2009 (they were also together in Cannes), lived together an also helped her move to the new condo are no longer in speaking terms. Maura has moved to Berlin and when Elisabetta went there for the Giotto photoshoot last year didn’t even bother to call on her. Making money? Just whatever she can get thanks to her PR Lucio Presta she gets these little appearances that last a few hours to a day. The Lormar contract and photospread which is making such big headlines in Europe is because of sexy poses and heavy duty Photoshop. Lormar is a cheap, cheap brand, something you would buy at Kmart.

But at least now, she seems to be in charge of her own existance and can come and go as she pleases. She just comes across as much "freer" now. Or maybe she knows she isn't going to tbe a superstar as she so sought in the past and has made her peace with that and is just enjoying her life.

With no close friends left except for Linda Ferro who just had a baby so too busy to party, she has now switched to her Krav Mag buddies. She spent the last weekend with her Krav Mag instructor and gym buddies skiing in Mammoth Mountain. It would be great if what you said above was true…”that she has made peace with the fact that she won’t be a superstar and just enjoying life”. What she said in her last interview in Italy before she flew back to the US proves the opposite. She told a female interviewer that she feels 100% Italian, will vote in February as an IRE (Italians Resident Abroad), but wants to live in LA for a year or two because she wants to reach success which has eluded her so far, now that thanks to Mediaset who wrote a letter of recommendation to the US Immigration Office she has received the OK to proceed to get a green card. Don’t be fooled by her sweet tweets and the Muammahs (kisses right??), she is very stubborn and she has a plan.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 28 Jan 2013, 13:02

socimar wrote:Watching, you wrote:
She seems to be working and making her own money, focused on developing more skills inn acting and her English through classes, has her own circle of friends and is doing her own thing. I say good for her.

Elisabetta was famous in Italy when she met GC. She had worked on TV shows, movies, calendars, photoshoots for magazines, etc.. For 2 years with GC in LA she did not take advantage of her position (GF of) and did not take acting/English classes. She did it only when she was dumped and had to prove to the immigration office that she was in the US for something. Her own circle of friends seem to dump her after a while because as she said many times she is a “rompipalle” (a ball breaker, better translated as “pain in the ass”). He best friend, Valentina Micchetti (Vale) with whom she did everything, including living together and with whom she was supposed to be partners in opening a store in LA are not talking since Venice 2011. Now they avoid each other like the pest. The other best friend, Maura Camilla Cocco, Elisabetta’s makeup artist who followed her to LA from Italy on several occasions since 2009 (they were also together in Cannes), lived together an also helped her move to the new condo are no longer in speaking terms. Maura has moved to Berlin and when Elisabetta went there for the Giotto photoshoot last year didn’t even bother to call on her. Making money? Just whatever she can get thanks to her PR Lucio Presta she gets these little appearances that last a few hours to a day. The Lormar contract and photospread which is making such big headlines in Europe is because of sexy poses and heavy duty Photoshop. Lormar is a cheap, cheap brand, something you would buy at Kmart.

But at least now, she seems to be in charge of her own existance and can come and go as she pleases. She just comes across as much "freer" now. Or maybe she knows she isn't going to tbe a superstar as she so sought in the past and has made her peace with that and is just enjoying her life.

With no close friends left except for Linda Ferro who just had a baby so too busy to party, she has now switched to her Krav Mag buddies. She spent the last weekend with her Krav Mag instructor and gym buddies skiing in Mammoth Mountain. It would be great if what you said above was true…”that she has made peace with the fact that she won’t be a superstar and just enjoying life”. What she said in her last interview in Italy before she flew back to the US proves the opposite. She told a female interviewer that she feels 100% Italian, will vote in February as an IRE (Italians Resident Abroad), but wants to live in LA for a year or two because she wants to reach success which has eluded her so far, now that thanks to Mediaset who wrote a letter of recommendation to the US Immigration Office she has received the OK to proceed to get a green card. Don’t be fooled by her sweet tweets and the Muammahs (kisses right??), she is very stubborn and she has a plan.

Maura has moved to Berlin and when Elisabetta went there for the Giotto photoshoot last year didn't even bother to call on her. And how do you know?
Don’t be fooled by her sweet tweets and the Muammahs (kisses right??), she is very stubborn and she has a plan.
And if this was his intention what would be wrong with that? In about 20 days that passed in Italy Ely has worked every day of fashion, advertising and TV shows and that means she works and earns as it always has and it seems that it will also run on the seventh film in Italy. Want to try to work in the U.S.? we'll see if he can, anyway I do not understand your bitterness!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 28 Jan 2013, 14:49

socimar wrote:she is very stubborn and she has a plan.
That's actually something to be admired.

As Watching wrote, she seems happier now than she did when she was with George. If that's so, then good for her and if it's not then so what? That's her prerogative.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:23

Lelacorb,
you must hate me like no other, why attack me (as usual)??. I was just replying to “Watching” who had the feeling that “she knows she isn't going to be a superstar as she so sought in the past and has made her peace with that and is just enjoying her life” and I pointed out that Elisabetta is not the type who gives up easily, she has not given up becoming a superstar and she is seeking success as she said in the video THAT YOU POSTED in Italian on Page 12. Most of the people in this blog did not understand the video, I did. As for Maura Cami Cocco they are over like with Vale whom I still follow because I like her a lot.

Katiedot,
the fact that she is stubborn and has a plan is not a fault, actually it could be a virtue to be admired but once again it was in reference to what “Watching” was saying..”that she had given up”. That is not the way Elisabetta operates.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:44

socimar wrote:Lelacorb,
you must hate me like no other, why attack me (as usual)??. I was just replying to “Watching” who had the feeling that “she knows she isn't going to be a superstar as she so sought in the past and has made her peace with that and is just enjoying her life” and I pointed out that Elisabetta is not the type who gives up easily, she has not given up becoming a superstar and she is seeking success as she said in the video THAT YOU POSTED in Italian on Page 12. Most of the people in this blog did not understand the video, I did. As for Maura Cami Cocco they are over like with Vale whom I still follow because I like her a lot.

Katiedot,
the fact that she is stubborn and has a plan is not a fault, actually it could be a virtue to be admired but once again it was in reference to what “Watching” was saying..”that she had given up”. That is not the way Elisabetta operates.

I hate, I'm sorry but I can not hate you, it's a feeling that I feel in my life because no one has done wrong to deserve my hatred, then I do not even know who you are! Perhaps compassion but it is a different feeling hatred!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 29 Jan 2013, 02:38

Socimar, take it easy. You aren't being attacked by anyone. People are disagreeing with you, that's all.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 14 Empty Your movie, .......

Post by kim18 Thu 31 Jan 2013, 08:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 31 Jan 2013, 08:30

Hi kim18

I moved your post to this thread. All the stuff about Elisabetta Canalis can be posted in this one thread.

thanks

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 31 Jan 2013, 10:12

kim18 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The press are so classy. Pitting women against each other based purely on looks with a man being tied into it as if he was a prize.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 31 Jan 2013, 12:03

Its totally ridiculous, as if they are competing for the same man. (maybe the press would like people to think that?)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 31 Jan 2013, 12:21

Slow news day on Fox Nation?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 31 Jan 2013, 13:38

watching wrote:
kim18 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The press are so classy. Pitting women against each other based purely on looks with a man being tied into it as if he was a prize.

Yes and they used the most photoshopped pic of the whole Lormar catalog. This is the one that the Lormar graphic designer went over with a "smoother" and a "tanner " and removed (by mistake) the tattooed wreath that wraps around the whole right upper arm. This one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 01 Feb 2013, 19:13

Si pensava che solo in Italia ci interessassimo a lei, invece non è così: Elisabetta Canalis è testimonial di un’importante casa di intimo come Lormar, celebre anche negli Stati Uniti, e il suo sederino invaderà i bordi delle autostrade americane. L’ex compagna di George Clooney è al centro della nuova campagna pubblicitaria di Lormar, in Italia e negli Stati Uniti. Sia per la collezione ‘Basic’, sia per quella ‘Fashion’ che ci regala, per l’appunto, un’Eli mezzo nuda.

It was erroneously thought that only in Italy people were interested in her but it is not so: Elisabetta Canalis is the testimonial for an important brand of intimate apparel, Lormar, which is also famous in the United States, and her cute ass has invaded the billboards along the American highways. The ex-girlfriend of George Clooney is at the center of the new advertising campaign Lormar both in Italy and in the United States for both collections, the 'Basic' and the 'Fashion' which give us, in effect, an almost naked Eli.

The brand Lormar in not sold in the US, I have not Elisabetta’s ass on any billboards along the US highways and in Italy Lormar is a supermarket brand. Who comes up with stories like these…...and they still keep referring to her as the ex-girlfriend of George Clooney!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Feb 2013, 03:03

That's possibly because she IS the ex-girlfriend.

It sounds as though Lormar is, or soon will be, available in the USA and just because your highway doesn't feature her, doesn't mean that there aren't advertising billboards elsewhere. Or did you really check every single billboard in the entire country?

======================

Socimar - I know you hate Elisabetta and only want to share negative stories about her, but this isn't the place for it. I'm asking you now, nicely, to stop.

Come and join us in the George Clooney part of the forum instead and leave this section.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 02 Feb 2013, 12:11

Katiedot wrote:That's possibly because she IS the ex-girlfriend.

It sounds as though Lormar is, or soon will be, available in the USA and just because your highway doesn't feature her, doesn't mean that there aren't advertising billboards elsewhere. Or did you really check every single billboard in the entire country?

======================

Socimar - I know you hate Elisabetta and only want to share negative stories about her, but this isn't the place for it. I'm asking you now, nicely, to stop.

Come and join us in the George Clooney part of the forum instead and leave this section.

Katiedot, I have written 2 messages in the George "other" forums the past 2-3 days and even uploaded a newspaper page.
If Elisabetta had any billboard in any US state or in any other country of the world it would have been all over the gossip news and if they missed it Elisabetta would have uploaded in Twitter herself to make sure everybody knew, of that I am sure.
Lormar does not exist in the US, the only Italian brand here is La Perla which is sold in high end department stores because it is very expensive...and beautiful.
My message was not a negative story about Eli, it was about the Italian media. They make up stories when they do not have any news to write about and they have to come up with something to go with some pictures they just uploaded. This particular article was full of them, I was shocked and I posted my opinion. That's all.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 02 Feb 2013, 13:50

This thread is a place of persistent aggression and misery.
I wish for a poll for GEORGE CLOONEY FANS of this GEORGE CLOONEY FORUM to close this thread and only re-open it two times a year if there are breaking news.
Canalis fans and foes can discuss her pictures and important actions on her fanpages.
George let her go so why can't you????
I do not want to see her name in the latest topics EVERY DAY, she is no more topic for George, is she?
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 03 Feb 2013, 02:18

Dior this thread was closed for a bit when it got very contentious and then Katiedot asked the forum if they wanted it reopened and they voted yes (personally I voted no).

The rationale is that George's other exes have threads so she should also have one too. It's just that this one seems to still evoke a lot of interest and emotion, both positive and negative.

So voting again might not make a difference.

I mostly stay away from this thread but now just pop in to see if it's getting too contentious.

Personally, I didn't have too much positive to say about her when she was dating George, I certainly have no interest in what she's doing today -- so don't comment on it.

Maybe the best way to deal with this thread is to stay out of it - if it's too negative for you. I'm not telling you to go -- I'm just saying that's what has worked for me so it's just a suggestion.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 03 Feb 2013, 05:39

EC was many things as the GF of, IMO she united fans from US and many other countries and she was never boring. Maybe that is why her thread continues to pop up.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 03 Feb 2013, 05:50

All the ex-girlfriends continue to be of some interest to some people. Even Lisa Snowden who hasn't dated him since 2005 still gets comments once a month or so.

I don't mind if people are still interested in what the exes are doing, what I do mind is people using the opportunity to get on their soapbox again. I think everything nasty that can be said about Elisabetta has been said already, ten thousnd times. There's nothing new to add. As she's not with George anymore, I'd like to think that we're past all that.

Socimar: you really want me to believe that you were making a statement about Italian journalism? If you really care so deeply about the inability of the Italian media to find the truth in a story even using both hands and a map, I think the Berlusconi thread would be a lot more appropriate don't you? The gossip media in America get most stories wrong every day, this isn't news to any of us.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 03 Feb 2013, 08:28

@LornaDoone

Oh, I didn't knew about the voting, sorry.
And I agree with Katiedot, there's nothing more to add about her, it's all been said already.
There are many posters who tend to ignore this thread, including me most of the times, but some people keep it going on and on and on every day.
Personally I do not really care, I just don't understand why?
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 03 Feb 2013, 13:47

I agree with you LornaDoone if people are offended by this thread then don't come here. I personally never was a fan of Elisabetta but some people really like commenting both negative/positive. So let them enjoy as long as they can act appropriately. The creaters of this forum have the right to pull if they want.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 07 Feb 2013, 13:09

Elisabetta Canalis
We all know Hollywood is a bit Twitter-happy, so we've rounded up the hottest, cutest, funniest and just plain wackiest celebrity Twitpics. Enjoy ... Elisabetta Canalis is jealous of a mannequin! The Italian beauty posted a picture of herself on Twitter admiring and comparing notes with a shop dummy's well-endowed chest on Feb. 4, 2013. Canalis, who unbuttoned the top of her white blouse to see how she stacked up against the mannequin, wrote, "Are u Serious!?!"

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 09 Feb 2013, 20:52

Came across this radio show. Funny interview with Elisabetta. Her english is so much better. She seems to be in a better place so I give her credit.

No mention of GC ---

Listen to those eggs-over-easy riders Garrison and Ralph with their guest this week: supermodel, actress and PETA activist Elisabetta Canalis. Elisabetta was featured in the 2003 Max calendar, has appeared in the Spanish verison of Vogue and the Arabian version of Harper's Bazaar, was a three-time Vanity cover girl and voted the magazine's 4th most beautiful woman in the world. She starred opposite Rob Schneider in "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" and hosted "Total Request Live" on MTV Italy. Elisabetta has a love of diners as well as motorcycles. Diner of the Week: Pal's Diner which made the 1,638 mile move from Mahwah, NJ to its current home in Grand Rapids, MI.

I tried to embed the audio but had trouble. her interview starts at about the 30 minute mark. A bit of a coincidence the diner they talk about at the beginning of the show was moved from a town not far from where I live. Small world....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 10 Feb 2013, 06:12

She mentioned also a 90% chance of working on an Italian comedy filmed here in the U.S. this year.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 10 Feb 2013, 13:57

From Zimbio.com

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 10 Feb 2013, 19:27

Is she carrying a mop? Not looking great in the grocery shopping pics. Better while running errands with Michele Brana' her hairdresser. He took care of her hair the day she did the photoshoot for the Calibro12 website. He is from Altamura but plans to work and stay in LA, if he can.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 11 Feb 2013, 09:06

Here's a model on teh modelmayhem sight I go to when I need a model to photograph named Bella Belina. Went back there today to send her a request for a shoot, and her profile is now gone. Whatcha think? Sure looks like EC to me . . .

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 20 Feb 2013, 08:26

Betty is at some Italian Film Festival in LA. Tweets:

pietro tavallini‏@pietrinooo
Fun night at Chinese Theatre honoring mr Quentin Tarantino &mr Harvey Weinstein with @JustElisabetta #LA #oscarweek pic.twitter.com/M2bEA9uz

ElisabettaCanalis‏@JustElisabetta
Giving a prize to my favorite director in the world Quentin Tarantino #LosAngelesItalia film festival [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ElisabettaCanalis‏@JustElisabetta
On my way to the #chinesetheatre for #ItaliaHollywood festival thanks robertocavalli for my beautiful… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Feb 2013, 15:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Elisabetta Canalis rewards Tarantino: "It 's my favorite"
The former tissue share photos with the director at the Los Angeles Italy

Rome, February 20 (TMNews) - Elisabetta Canalis smiling next to Quentin Tarantino. The former tissue Strip the News published his picture next to the director of "Django Unchained" at the Los Angeles Film Italy Fashion and Art Fest, the festival that promotes Italian cinema in the U.S. and will be held in Los Angeles until 23 February.

"I won my favorite director Quentin Tarantino" tweeted the showgirl on his Twitter profile where he published the shot. He added: "Thank you for inviting me to Pascal Vicedomini event so beautiful!" Referring to the creator and producer of the festival. The former George Clooney, for many years in the United States for work, it is always at the forefront in the most important events in addition to celebrities and never misses an opportunity to share the mundane moments with her fans.

The Los Angeles Film Italy, which is part of the Year of Italian Culture in the U.S., with the sponsorship of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Culture, and is organized in collaboration with ICE and Cinecittà Studios, opened with the award Jack Valenti Legend Award to Al Pacino. Tarantino, after the success of his latest film "Django" was the guest of honor on the occasion of the homage to the spaghetti western with Giuliano Gemma and Franco Nero

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:03

8th Annual Los Angeles Italia Film

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 20 Feb 2013, 17:07

I finally found the pictures above that Lelacorb posted but in an Italian website called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I could not find anything about her in Zimbio.com (86 pictures but none of Elisabetta) and neither in the Italia Los Angeles Film Festival official website.

Here are some more. Her face looks good but I think she should have covered her legs with a long evening gown, she does not have good legs, especially the left one.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 20 Feb 2013, 17:12

Wenn Photos has some:

as does wire image:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 20 Feb 2013, 17:21

I know taupe/beige/nude shoes are popular but I hate them with most things, especially black!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 20 Feb 2013, 18:15

Me too .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 20 Feb 2013, 19:27

I'm not much into all the fashions so to me beige goes with tans browns colors in that vain. I like harmonious colour schemes, maybe a little yellow or rust with browns; or a spot of red with blacks.Very oldfashion. Is Betti & the other lady friends or fow?
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt Cdr Georgie Stout Wed 20 Feb 2013, 19:55

The other lady is 25 year old Romanian entertainer Madalina Ghenea who reportedly dated Leonardo di Caprio & Gerald Butler.
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 21 Feb 2013, 07:24

I like that dress on her. As for the shoes, if I know I am shooting a short model, or a model with shorter legs, I tell them to wear beige heels because it lengthens their legs.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Feb 2013, 07:30

Hmmm that's interesting Playful. As someone "blessed" with short legs, I guess I'll have to change my mind about beige heels. Guess it makes sense--if your shoes are the same color as your legs, they just continue in line.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 21 Feb 2013, 07:36

Exactly OofOof. Look at any Victoria Secret model on the runway and you'll see beige heels (most of the time)

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 21 Feb 2013, 13:01

playfuldeb wrote:Exactly OofOof. Look at any Victoria Secret model on the runway and you'll see beige heels (most of the time)

Damn, the things you learn on this site. Beige heels lengthen the legs. Wow seriously, I never knew that. But of course I have no talent when it comes to visual things that I would have never even thought of that.

I didn't like the black dress with beige heels though. Just felt is was a bit jarring. As if she dressed in the dark and didn't realize she had put on her beige shoes instead of black ones.

Oh well, at least they were the sames one and not two different color or styles of shoes worn at once. (Cause I've done that !!! ) Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Feb 2013, 16:56

Lorna, I think we may be related. Can't tell you how many times I've gotten dressed in a hurry, put on my shoes last and then later, noticed that, good God, they're different and even different colors!

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Feb 2013, 19:09

[url=]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 21 Feb 2013, 19:15

I didn't know about the beige shoe thing either. Being height challenged myself I will need to remember that. Of course it would help if I wore heels at all....seem to always be in flats.

I have done the blue shoe with the black shoe before too. Many years ago when I was working-- Had to work a whole day like that. Only noticed when I got out of my at work and couldn't go home to change.

EC sounds much better. It is a free festival....that's nice.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 21 Feb 2013, 20:09

OofOof wrote:Lorna, I think we may be related. Can't tell you how many times I've gotten dressed in a hurry, put on my shoes last and then later, noticed that, good God, they're different and even different colors!

Here is how I solved that poroblem: I use clear plastic shoe boxes for storage, and a shoe rack on the floor with the shoes matched exactly together. You might alternate shoes of different colors so that you will not accidentally pick up two shoes of the different colors, but the same shoe style.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 22 Feb 2013, 18:14

Elisabetta Canalis #LAItaliaFestival @Roberto_Cavalli The woman in red:-)) @JustElisabetta pic.twitter.com/MMLjorChoL

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 23 Feb 2013, 02:33

Another picture on the way to the event. Have to say this is a great picture of her.

[url] [/url]

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 23 Feb 2013, 04:54

I think the dress would have been prettier if it didnt cling to her bum but had a tiny bit of swirl to the hem. She's got a great body, but sometimes being too apparent is not good - jmo
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 23 Feb 2013, 12:39

playfuldeb wrote:I think the dress would have been prettier if it didnt cling to her bum but had a tiny bit of swirl to the hem. She's got a great body, but sometimes being too apparent is not good - jmo

She was wearing a 7" high shoes, very pretty by the way, otherwise with that dress her "bottom" would have touched the ground because of her short legs. She has an amazing upper body shape but from the waist down she is a disaster unless she wears super high heels.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 23 Feb 2013, 12:41

playfuldeb wrote:I like that dress on her. As for the shoes, if I know I am shooting a short model, or a model with shorter legs, I tell them to wear beige heels because it lengthens their legs.

Quire right, beige......and heels several inches high!!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next