George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 8 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

+42
madsky
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
amaretti
réalisateur
Mazy
Gerison
kim18
ma.mont
Cynisca
playfuldeb
Best in Category
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
MM
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Dior
premiere
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Missa
EEOsandy
blubelle
LornaDoone
silly girl
pandabear
bellybaby
Henway
janieb
theminis
Cinderella
watching
barla
Joanna
George Fan
socimar
melbert
annemarie
lucy
Maggy
lelacorb
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by socimar Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:57

lelacorb wrote:ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
gettin ready with @barbaramakeup and the Queen of the hair Jeri Baker in the studio shooting Lormar campain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RT @BarbaraMakeup @JustElisabetta GORGEOUS!!! pic.twitter.com/a8PJluLF[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As always Elisabetta posts pictures where she looks sexy, sultry to draw comments on Instagram from her followers but on the same day, before the shooting started and photoshop got into action to remove some skin ripples, she also posted this photo of the “group”, which include the photographer, makeup artists/hair stylists and the comments were pretty unanimous that she is “painfully skinny”. You can count the ribs on her chest.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by socimar Sun 18 Nov 2012, 13:08

Missa wrote:Well, considering she didn't post a photo of herself living it up in that part of the world with a lame throwaway line about the violence there, there isn't much to mention. As is stated in that thread, Stacy would have been better off just posting the vacation pic and leaving the rest alone. Even Eli has the sense not to post about things she either a) doesn't understand or b) doesn't really care about.

Also, Israel and Gaza are on the continent of Asia, so I'm not sure how Eli's status as a European comes with some special responsibility to mention the conflict.

Elisabetta has what should be her BFFs who are connected to Israel, Valentina Micchetti, her friend of always who is dating Guy Adler, an Israeli actor" and who, according to her most recent tweet has to go back there this month and of course Bar Refaeli which whom Elisabetta shot the Cavalli underwear on his yacht in Cannes and is like a sister to Valentina and they often are out together. Bar is an Israeli citizen and has been in the army like everyone else there...and who knows, may also be called back if a conflict escalates and troops are moved into Gaza, so a note of comfort would have been nice, just nice.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Nov 2012, 14:56

Bar was in Paris with Vale and Cavalli's chow was done before Tel aviv got attacked. Your trying to string things together to make her look bad. Now if she was from Isarael or had just been there then she should have posted. Face it ladies Stacy messed up again on this one. At least Eli did tweet about Hurricane Sandy yet Stacy couldnt be bothered even with many friends and family in that area.

Oh and the picture is actually of her muscle twisting not her ribs. Socimar I thought you'd been quite for a while, maybe turned over a new leaf and stopped being so mean for no reason, Guess not!!! It's Eli bashing season once again in Socimar land. Girl hasnt done anything and isnt connected to George in anyway yet you still cant get over her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Nov 2012, 15:02

Joanna wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Joanna are you trying to knock Eli to make Stacy seem better?? Doesnt work. Eli wasnt in Israel when the violence broke out so why would she tweet about it?? Also since when was Israel in Europe??

No.

Did I say Israel is in Europe ?

But you implied that because shes from Europe she should have tweeted. Did everyone else in Europe tweet about it? I know I didn't.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Nov 2012, 15:04

The next mrs clooney wrote:Bar was in Paris with Vale and Cavalli's chow was done before Tel aviv got attacked. Your trying to string things together to make her look bad. Now if she was from Isarael or had just been there then she should have posted. Face it ladies Stacy messed up again on this one. At least Eli did tweet about Hurricane Sandy yet Stacy couldnt be bothered even with many friends and family in that area.

Oh and the picture is actually of her muscle twisting not her ribs. Socimar I thought you'd been quite for a while, maybe turned over a new leaf and stopped being so mean for no reason, Guess not!!! It's Eli bashing season once again in Socimar land. Girl hasnt done anything and isnt connected to George in anyway yet you still cant get over her.

"Calm Down Dear " as our P M said once. Hello!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Nov 2012, 06:20

There's no reason for anyone to have to or not have to mention the Gaza/Israel conflict in their twitter account, no matter who they know or where they live.

Now, can we get on an enjoy the pics of Elisabetta having a good time on a photoshoot?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 19 Nov 2012, 14:22

The next mrs clooney wrote: Oh and the picture is actually of her muscle twisting not her ribs. Socimar I thought you'd been quite for a while, maybe turned over a new leaf and stopped being so mean for no reason, Guess not!!! It's Eli bashing season once again in Socimar land. Girl hasnt done anything and isnt connected to George in anyway yet you still cant get over her.

And neither can you, it seems... since you are always replying to my comments.

Lelacorb posted three of Elisabetta's pictures on this blog and I was only ponting out to the 300+ comments (mostly in Italian) in Istagram regarding the fourth picture that Elisabetta posted in Twitter (but Lelacorb avoided to post..with good reasons) that she is "scary thin" and that she should eat and forget the liquid diet that she says she is on because she hates vegetables so she drinks only liquid concotions made of veggies mixed with fruit especially when she is busy. It is not a good and healthy diet and not a good role model to young girls who aim to become models like her.

In the picture with just her face, I thinks her hair and eyes are beautiful but I don't know what happened to the lower part of her face. The cheeks are all sucked in and her month looks like the "mask" in the Batman movie. It is scary.

I have not turned on a new leaf, I just don't post anymore to avoid confrontation, but I read this and other blogs.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 19 Nov 2012, 14:56

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote: Oh and the picture is actually of her muscle twisting not her ribs. Socimar I thought you'd been quite for a while, maybe turned over a new leaf and stopped being so mean for no reason, Guess not!!! It's Eli bashing season once again in Socimar land. Girl hasnt done anything and isnt connected to George in anyway yet you still cant get over her.

And neither can you, it seems... since you are always replying to my comments.

Lelacorb posted three of Elisabetta's pictures on this blog and I was only ponting out to the 300+ comments (mostly in Italian) in Istagram regarding the fourth picture that Elisabetta posted in Twitter (but Lelacorb avoided to post..with good reasons) that she is "scary thin" and that she should eat and forget the liquid diet that she says she is on because she hates vegetables so she drinks only liquid concotions made of veggies mixed with fruit especially when she is busy. It is not a good and healthy diet and not a good role model to young girls who aim to become models like her.

In the picture with just her face, I thinks her hair and eyes are beautiful but I don't know what happened to the lower part of her face. The cheeks are all sucked in and her month looks like the "mask" in the Batman movie. It is scary.

I have not turned on a new leaf, I just don't post anymore to avoid confrontation, but I read this and other blogs.

The comments Joanna I leave to you because for me it is a very good woman! To you it seems anorexic? I do not!
The ones you see in this photo are the abdominal oblique that develop with the work in the gym and whenever you make a twisting of the body, for sure they are not visible in women because fat hidden under the fat. She is definitely not fat!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 19 Nov 2012, 15:48

lelacorb wrote.....
"The comments Joanna I leave to you because for me it is a very good woman! To you it seems anorexic? I do not!"

......I think you're confusing me with someone else as I don't recall that I've written anything like that.....OK ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 19 Nov 2012, 18:06

[quote="Joanna"]lelacorb wrote.....
"The comments Joanna I leave to you because for me it is a very good woman! To you it seems anorexic? I do not!"

......I think you're confusing me with someone else as I don't recall that I've written anything like that.....
I'm sorry you have reason I respondid to Socimar.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 19 Nov 2012, 19:57

[quote="lelacorb"]
Joanna wrote:lelacorb wrote.....

......I think you're confusing me with someone else as I don't recall that I've written anything like that.....

I am the one who said that she was "scary thin" (not anorexic) and I was translating an Italian commenter in Instagram. Here are a few more (I left the Italian comments too with their names) and although I was only translating, I do believe that she might have an eating problem. The liquid died that she was talking about during two recent interviews is not a healthy diet:

lollipopbaby
Magraaa Smile pero' bellissima
Skinnyyyy☺️ but beautiful

amarcord97
Hai perso di nuovo peso. Bella faccia ma troppo, troppo magra.
You have lost weight again. Beautiful face but far, far too thin.

erry_77
Scheletrica.. 

Skeletal..

giuliadisorte
Decisamente troppo magra...ma che esempio sei per le ragazze di oggi?? 

Definitely too thin ... what kind of example are you for today’s young girls??

marateag
Si sei troppo scheletrica Elisabetta,brutto esempio per le ragazze di oggi 

You're too skeletal Elizabeth, bad example for today’s girls

simo_zan
@dekabb1 bè a me sembra magrolina e troppo muscolosa, la preferivo un pó più in carne..... poi i gusti sn gusti, se a tutti piacessero le stesse cose, sai che palle. 

Well to me she seems too thin and muscular, I preferred her with a little more flesh ..... but then people have their own taste, if we all liked the same things, it would suck.

giorgiozed
Elo mi raccomando non dimagrire troppo
Elo I beg of you, do not lose too much weight

magichole
Le donne:eli sei magra
The women: Eli you are skinny

magichole
Ma vero........ti sn rimaste le tette tonde e il corpo di barbie super magra.....cazzo sei stupenda!!!!ma non mangi mai!!!!!!!
But true ........ the only things remaining are your round tits and the body of a superthin barbie ..... fuck you are wonderful!! But you never eat!!!

littlecrumb_
@magichole stella sono fatta cosi , mia madre e' fatta cosi, mia nonna era fatta cosi. Magra con la quinta di seno. Nessuno e' perfetto
@ magichole sweetie that’s the way I am, my mother is like that, my grandmother was like that. Lean with breasts cup size 5 (US probably an “F”). Nobody 's perfect!

_ma_nu
La prima cosa che mi e' venuta in mente e' stata paragonarti al fisico di un pincher... Sei bella ma troooooooppppooo magra! W la 42!!
The first thing that came to mind was to compare you to the physique of a pincher ... You're beautiful but toooooooppppooo thin! Long live the 42 (Italian size equal to a “6”)!

bblue75
Un po' più di ciccina in più non ti farebbe male e sono sicura che lavoreresti comunque o forse di più. Gli uomini amano le curve e le donne ringraziano!!!! Baci
A little more meat would not do you any harm and I'm sure you would work anyway, or maybe even more. Men love curves and the women say thank you!! kisses

cinzia_demagistris
Quella non è un quinta... Io ho una quinta e fidati che purtroppo non assomigliano alle tue!
Yours are not a cup 5 breasts ... I have a cup size 5 and trust me that unfortunately they do not look like yours!

sabri2008
La quinta? Direi non più della 3. Ovviamente sempre gnocca, inutile specificarlo
A cup size 5? I would say no more than a cup size 3 (equal to US size “C”). Obviously always beautiful, unnecessary to specify

maryfais
È sempre bella ma la preferivo (DAVVERO) un po' di tempo fa con le curve.
She is always beautiful but I preferred her (REALLY) a few years ago when she had curves.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 19 Nov 2012, 20:09

[quote="socimar"]
lelacorb wrote:
Joanna wrote:lelacorb wrote.....

I am the one who said that she was "scary thin" (not anorexic) and I was translating an Italian commenter in Instagram. Here are a few more (I left the Italian comments too with their names) and although I was only translating, I do believe that she might have an eating problem. The liquid died that she was talking about during two recent interviews is not a healthy diet:

lollipopbaby
Magraaa Smile pero' bellissima
Skinnyyyy☺️ but beautiful

amarcord97
Hai perso di nuovo peso. Bella faccia ma troppo, troppo magra.
You have lost weight again. Beautiful face but far, far too thin.

erry_77
Scheletrica.. 

Skeletal..

giuliadisorte
Decisamente troppo magra...ma che esempio sei per le ragazze di oggi?? 

Definitely too thin ... what kind of example are you for today’s young girls??

marateag
Si sei troppo scheletrica Elisabetta,brutto esempio per le ragazze di oggi 

You're too skeletal Elizabeth, bad example for today’s girls

simo_zan
@dekabb1 bè a me sembra magrolina e troppo muscolosa, la preferivo un pó più in carne..... poi i gusti sn gusti, se a tutti piacessero le stesse cose, sai che palle. 

Well to me she seems too thin and muscular, I preferred her with a little more flesh ..... but then people have their own taste, if we all liked the same things, it would suck.

giorgiozed
Elo mi raccomando non dimagrire troppo
Elo I beg of you, do not lose too much weight

magichole
Le donne:eli sei magra
The women: Eli you are skinny

magichole
Ma vero........ti sn rimaste le tette tonde e il corpo di barbie super magra.....cazzo sei stupenda!!!!ma non mangi mai!!!!!!!
But true ........ the only things remaining are your round tits and the body of a superthin barbie ..... fuck you are wonderful!! But you never eat!!!

littlecrumb_
@magichole stella sono fatta cosi , mia madre e' fatta cosi, mia nonna era fatta cosi. Magra con la quinta di seno. Nessuno e' perfetto
@ magichole sweetie that’s the way I am, my mother is like that, my grandmother was like that. Lean with breasts cup size 5 (US probably an “F”). Nobody 's perfect!

_ma_nu
La prima cosa che mi e' venuta in mente e' stata paragonarti al fisico di un pincher... Sei bella ma troooooooppppooo magra! W la 42!!
The first thing that came to mind was to compare you to the physique of a pincher ... You're beautiful but toooooooppppooo thin! Long live the 42 (Italian size equal to a “6”)!

bblue75
Un po' più di ciccina in più non ti farebbe male e sono sicura che lavoreresti comunque o forse di più. Gli uomini amano le curve e le donne ringraziano!!!! Baci
A little more meat would not do you any harm and I'm sure you would work anyway, or maybe even more. Men love curves and the women say thank you!! kisses

cinzia_demagistris
Quella non è un quinta... Io ho una quinta e fidati che purtroppo non assomigliano alle tue!
Yours are not a cup 5 breasts ... I have a cup size 5 and trust me that unfortunately they do not look like yours!

sabri2008
La quinta? Direi non più della 3. Ovviamente sempre gnocca, inutile specificarlo
A cup size 5? I would say no more than a cup size 3 (equal to US size “C”). Obviously always beautiful, unnecessary to specify

maryfais
È sempre bella ma la preferivo (DAVVERO) un po' di tempo fa con le curve.
She is always beautiful but I preferred her (REALLY) a few years ago when she had curves.

You can not speak with your mouth? You need the support of others? This woman seems to have no curves?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know woman without curves but are very different!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 19 Nov 2012, 20:25

lelacorb wrote:

You can not speak with your mouth? You need the support of others? This woman seems to have no curves?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Again, I did not say that she did not have any curves, the comment was from the last blogger in Instagram that I translated, but since you asked, no, these are not curves, a padded bra over a skinny body? Sorry I don't call them curves (you even can see a bit of the ribcage). All the models of Victoria Secret look like that and even better but most of them are flat-chested. The "wonderbra" has been the best selling bra of Victoria Secret since they invented it.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 19 Nov 2012, 20:31

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

Again, I did not say that she did not have any curves, the comment was from the last blogger in Instagram that I translated, but since you asked, no, these are not curves, a padded bra over a skinny body? Sorry I don't call them curves (you even can see a bit of the ribcage). All the models of Victoria Secret look like that and even better but most of them are flat-chested. The "wonderbra" has been the best selling bra of Victoria Secret since they invented it.

You know when it works wonderbra? It only works if you are wearing these tits!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 20 Nov 2012, 05:38

Ok, enough already.

Socimar - we value your opinions so please stick to sharing only your opinions. If anyone on Instagram or wherever you keep copying comments from wants their opinions on this forum, tell them to log in here and join the conversation for themselves.

In other words: please stop posting other people's comments from other sites here. It's not relevant.

If you personally think Elisabetta is 'scarily thin' then you're free to say so here and if others disagree with you, they are also welcome to say so too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 25 Nov 2012, 05:32

Since she has been George's EX for awhile now, she looks more beautiful lately. Doesn't say much about my opinions, except that I like George's GF's after more than during.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 25 Nov 2012, 05:38

Lucy, Elisabetta is MORE happy away from George and you are seeing that. When someone is happy they are more radiant. You are sensing well what you see. She characterized the lengthy latter period of being with George as like being in a gilded cage, meaning trapped, not being able to be her true self. She is free now. Who wouldn't want to be free?

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 25 Nov 2012, 05:46

GF, you are so right about her being herself and happy. She's better off without George, and he's the same as always.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 25 Nov 2012, 08:24

last twit:
ElisabettaCanalis @ JustElisabetta
Ahaahahhhah greg_horner [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] instagr.am/p/Sbqt_SE08Y /

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 25 Nov 2012, 08:35

lelacorb wrote:last twit:
ElisabettaCanalis @ JustElisabetta
Ahaahahhhah greg_horner [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] instagr.am/p/Sbqt_SE08Y /

Only if you left them Elisabetta >>> in this case them "George Clooney and Steve O " actually dumped you Betty !"That say" fits both guys more than Elisabetta canalis,Eli think better before tweeting .

IT' Time to give up thinking about you exS 's Elisabetta they already have !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:28

This is a retwitt, it's very funny, those who have never had a thought like that?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 25 Nov 2012, 13:39

If this is how she feels it is too bad because she seems so much happier without George. I agree with you Lucy his gf's do seem happier after it is over. Right now I think we are seeing the same thing with Stacy she is not happy and is getting dangerously thin.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 25 Nov 2012, 14:27

I think that is the point---it is actually a funny retweet----I think she is happier because she is being herself....good for her.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 28 Nov 2012, 13:58

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 28 Nov 2012, 18:50

Gotta say Facebook has really messed with women and the photo posing thing. Seems like all the celebs do what Eli is doing...lean away from their friend and pose from the side so their boobs and waist look bigger and more defined. I swear I've seen the same pose on my friends pages as well as the fish lips Playboy pose! Girls not even in their teens are doing it too!

But I digress...didn't know her when she was with G but she looks happy and natural now. And I think that re-tweet is a hoot!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 29 Nov 2012, 10:34

Betty out and about with unidentfied man in Venice so it must be a new love. Love the side on posing for the paps - chest and ass pushed out.

Curbside coquette: Elisabetta Canalis totters in kinky boots as she flirts with handsome mystery man on the street

Elisabetta Canalis' list of conquests are varied, from Hollywood smoothy George Clooney to wacky stuntman Steve O... and now she can add surfer dude to the collection. The Italian actress was seen openly flirting with a mystery man while they shopped for jewellery in Venice Beach, California, on Tuesday and the chemistry - at least on her part - was plain to see. As the pair chatted on the pavement the 34-year-old beauty playfully combed her new man's hair then coyly posed with her legs crossed as they chatted on the street.

The new guy looked bemused when Canalis combed his locks and was seen smirking with his hood up and a juice in his hand. She looked vampish in her jeans, spike-heeled boots and skimpy vest and she wore her glossy brunette hair down. Canalis also had a taupe leather jacket with her - as well as the green comb. Her partner was much more dressed down and looked surfer chic in cut off joggers, a hoodie and lace-less trainers.

Back in June Elisabetta was pictured with ex-boyfriend Jackass's Steve O, after the pair originally split in April. The romance was said to have ended because former drug addict Steve became tired with Elisabetta's 'hard partying lifestyle'. However former Dancing With The Stars contestant said in an interview about the break-up: 'It was one of the most important relationships of my life and it doesn't feel as if it is over yet.' But judging by this latest development, it must be.

Elisabetta also dated George Clooney from 2009 to 2011.

Daily Mail link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 29 Nov 2012, 13:19

watching wrote:Betty out and about with unidentfied man in Venice so it must be a new love. Love the side on posing for the paps - chest and ass pushed out.
I don’t think this guy is Elisabetta’s new love. I think Elisabetta was chatting with him at a music, most probably rap/hip hop event at Venice Beach because she is dressed like the picture that Lelacorb posted above where she is with Jac Vanek, the young girl. If you look carefully, the girl has blue hair and some red on the side (although it is starting to fade from a previous picture she posted in instagram), typical of the new “style” of young girls who follow rappers/hip hop music. She sells T-Shirts (like the one that she is wearing) and plastic bracelets at jackvaneck.com. She is also a blogger and a groupie and a photographer . Below is the comment by Elisabetta under the photo that Lelacorb posted:

littlecrumb_ 1 day ago
@jacvanek nice meeting u today lol

This is Jac Vanek

I think the young man in the photo that Watching posted was another rapper or groupie and he and Elisabetta were just chatting. I don’t think he is older than 15, doesn’t have facial hair yet and drinks Cocacola.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 29 Nov 2012, 15:14

The next mrs clooney wrote:
watching wrote:Another black bra under a sheer top! Oh Betty, will you ever learn?

If you wear a white bra under a sheer top then people may see your nipples which is why most people opt for the black bra. Its also a big trend in Europe.

A far better fashionable (and modest look) would be to have good bra-in camisole top with moderate straps (about the width of a regular bra-strap) that is the same shade as the blouse that covers it. If nipple showing is a problem, wear pasties under the bra.

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 29 Nov 2012, 20:08

MM wrote:
watching wrote:Another black bra under a sheer top! Oh Betty, will you ever learn?

If you wear a white bra under a sheer top then people may see your nipples which is why most people opt for the black bra. Its also a big trend in Europe.

A far better fashionable (and modest look) would be to have good bra-in camisole top with moderate straps (about the width of a regular bra-strap) that is the same shade as the blouse that covers it. If nipple showing is a problem, wear pasties under the bra.

You will never see Elisabetta wear anything but a black padded bra...EVER!!.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 29 Nov 2012, 20:47

in this photo on the back of the tank top you see a white bra![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 29 Nov 2012, 22:27

In the picture that you posted with Jac Vanek you can see a little black strap and in others with the guy the bra looks black.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 29 Nov 2012, 22:55

Ely looks intimidating.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 29 Nov 2012, 23:36

She doesn't look intimidating to me but those boots look really uncomfortable! I'll bet her feet hurt!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 30 Nov 2012, 00:36

Have you ever seen Ely up close?
She will give you the meanest stares.., and with that body...

But am with you, personally, no intimidation here Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 30 Nov 2012, 00:59

You've seen her up close? I'm always surprised how different people look in "real life." I have a friend who lived for a bit in Utah and met Robert Redford. She said he was short and quite tiny in stature. I met Heather Locklear years ago in a coffee line. OMG was she thin. She looked horrible in person and good on screen. I don't think she ever ate! So...does Eli look really, really thin?

With as thin as Stacy has gotten, I would imagine she looks really skinny in person, just based on the Heather Locklear "test." (-:

Thanks for the kind words on another thread Maggy. Appreciate them! If I could just break this headache...
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 30 Nov 2012, 12:33

Elisabetta Canalis shopping in LA @JustElisabetta

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 30 Nov 2012, 15:01

She is waaaaay too thin. Also, she should avoid wearing excessively high heels, because they will throw your pelvis out of whack of you wear them too much.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 30 Nov 2012, 16:45

MM wrote:

Modest, yes, fashionable, no not with younger girls and women these days. It has been a big trend for the past couple of years to wear different color bras under white tanks. Plus on a red carpet no one goes for a modest look either. Have you ever worn pasties?? They are horrible!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 30 Nov 2012, 21:43

Yikes! Pasties! I am unfortunately very well endowed...I have to say, I can't imagine actually paying to get bigger ones...I plan on having my sized down...anyway (-: I tried pasties once and it was not a pretty picture...and taking them off at the end of the night was a bit like pulling a bandage off a really horrible cut. You know you have to but the anticipation is the worst!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 02 Dec 2012, 12:44

The picture of Elisabetta shopping in LA that I have posted above was in Twitter but in the following website
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
there are 5 more (not sure if I could post for copyright reasons). Click the link (scroll way down in the web page) and check them out. On the third photos she looks really skinny.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 02 Dec 2012, 16:39

I think she has gone overboard with the krav mag which is why her arms looks so skinny at certain angles. Reminds me of Maddona after she went yoga crazy. I dont think the rest of her looks to skinny though, and obviously she is still eating which is a good thing unlike those people who do cleanses all the time. She does need to cut back on the arm work though.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 02 Dec 2012, 18:33

OofOof wrote:Yikes! Pasties! I am unfortunately very well endowed...I have to say, I can't imagine actually paying to get bigger ones...I plan on having my sized down...anyway (-: I tried pasties once and it was not a pretty picture...and taking them off at the end of the night was a bit like pulling a bandage off a really horrible cut. You know you have to but the anticipation is the worst!

Another alternative is to use a skin-friendly adhesive bandage with a thin layer of guaze inside to pad the underlying area. Soak the bandage with baby oil to loosen it, it should come off with no problem. If you want to avoid pain, use a benzocaine product before you use the baby oil to numb the area.

Here is a link to Amazon.com for benzocaine/lidocaine products.

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 02 Dec 2012, 19:04

Or.......You could simply wear a black bra. Seems quicker and easier to me and a lot sexier if you happen to want to get lucky that night Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 02 Dec 2012, 23:02

socimar wrote:The picture of Elisabetta shopping in LA that I have posted above was in Twitter but in the following website
there are 5 more (not sure if I could post for copyright reasons). Click the link (scroll way down in the web page) and check them out. On the third photos she looks really skinny.

Does the grocery store use those bellman carts, that are traditionally used to move people's luggage at the high end hotels, to take people's GROCERY purchases to their car in their adjacent car park?? Really? Not just use, I don't know, your shopping trolley?

LA is weird. I guess if you have money you can get any service.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 03 Dec 2012, 07:05

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
With my friend @domingozapata showing some tattoo art [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
#MrBrainwash u rock ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 03 Dec 2012, 08:51

Betty is in Miami. Pics of her posted on her twitter are with artists at a nightclub called Wall Miami which is a nightclub in the W hotel on South Beach. I guess this means it is only time until we get a beach bikini shot posted on her twitter account.

Mr. Brainwash & Domingo Zapata at Wall

Miami Beach, FL – December 1, 2012 – Last night, Miami got an Art Basel 2012 preview of coming attracts at WALL at the W South Beach. Artists Domingo Zapata (who was recently dubbed the “next Andy Warhol” by the New York Post) and Thierry Guetta (more commonly known by his creative alias Mr. Brainwash) were enjoying an evening of fun before the whirlwind of Basel week. Mr. Brainwash will be exhibiting at the Boulan South Beach and Art Basel Miami Beach’s Art Public event at Collins Park. Domingo Zapata will be unveiling a mural at The Grove at the W South Beach on December 5, 2012. The mural will be a part of the W South Beach Hotel’s permanent art collection

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 03 Dec 2012, 15:48

and this is a picture of Nicola Siervo (taken on same night), a restaurant/nightclub owner who invited Elisabetta to appear at the ArtBasel 2012. There have been a few tweet exchanges between the two of them a week ago:

Nicola Siervo ‏@nicolasiervo
@JustElisabetta are u ready for #Miami

28 Nov ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
@nicolasiervo siiiiii !

28 Nov Nicola Siervo ‏@nicolasiervo
@JustElisabetta ok then will try to rest this week
5:01 PM - 28 Nov 12

Siervo is in the middle, Zapata on the right and Brainwash on the left.

Pietrino, friend of Elisabetta, will arrive in Miami today.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 06 Dec 2012, 06:16

Betty's new website is still not up and running. It was suppose to be up thee weeks ago. Then after it hit that date, it set up a new countdown which was to end today. Just checked, it still isn't available.

I'm interested in seeing in what direction she takes it - if it primarily for her Italian fans or still angling for work in Hollywood.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 06 Dec 2012, 07:15

from Miami on twitter

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 06 Dec 2012, 09:01

She is apparently dating him:

Talented eye
Last Updated: 1:14 AM, December 6, 2012
Posted: 1:14 AM, December 6, 2012
Artist Domingo Zapata certainly has a talent for spotting starlets. The Spanish-born painter — who divides time between studios in New York at The Bowery Hotel and Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont — has started dating George Clooney’s well-toned ex Elisabetta Canalis, Page Six can exclusively reveal. Sources say former “Dancing With the Stars” hoofer Canalis has “been in Miami with Domingo for the last few days. They were spotted canoodling at [nightclub] Wall at the W South Beach” and “on a romantic date at Mr. Chow.” Canalis was expected to be at the artist’s side last night when he unveiled a mural at the W. Art world charmer Zapata has been linked to Scarlett Johansson and Lindsay Lohan, who’s a longtime friend. Born-to-be-in-a-bikini Canalis split with Clooney last year after nearly 18 months together.

Remember it is the NY Post which isn't always accurate.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next