George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 20 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 20 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

+42
madsky
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
amaretti
réalisateur
Mazy
Gerison
kim18
ma.mont
Cynisca
playfuldeb
Best in Category
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
MM
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Dior
premiere
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Missa
EEOsandy
blubelle
LornaDoone
silly girl
pandabear
bellybaby
Henway
janieb
theminis
Cinderella
watching
barla
Joanna
George Fan
socimar
melbert
annemarie
lucy
Maggy
lelacorb
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by LornaDoone Mon 15 Apr 2013, 21:25

"and you r a normal person!"

And there is the difference. Eli's life is not like that of a normal person.

Most women are never going to be involved with a man like George. Rich, handsome, known world-wide and followed by photographers every day of his life.

She chose her path and whatever good or bad comes from it -- that's what she has to live with.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by lelacorb Mon 15 Apr 2013, 21:47

LornaDoone wrote:"and you r a normal person!"

And there is the difference. Eli's life is not like that of a normal person.

Most women are never going to be involved with a man like George. Rich, handsome, known world-wide and followed by photographers every day of his life.

She chose her path and whatever good or bad comes from it -- that's what she has to live with.

Do you mean that George has sold his soul for success and fame! Have I understood correctly?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 15 Apr 2013, 21:48

sorry again ,a person stays a person no matter what your life style or position or who you are from celebrities to prince William it's a matter of heart and there is human nature , how on earth some one feel she is with a man like a father and controlling her and she stay with him more than year ????????????

OK let's agree with u she did that to be known in the states, why didn't she leave that baaaaad relationship like father controlling after few months ,if she didn't love and like him and still i think , if she get out after few months wouldn't her still be George ex and every media call her name because of him !
but she only said he was like her father and hint he was controlling that cause she was hurt that he left her !
she had many boyfriends after him but he only have Stacy since then !

i think he hurt her more and she really loved him ,but time recover hearts !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 15 Apr 2013, 21:53

I was responding to lolo's comment.

Who knows if George has sold his soul. I personally never got that impression, but who knows what George had to do in his early career to get work. I wasn't there and neither were the ever present cameras, internet access and things like twitter where all of your transgressions could be collected on camera and then posted instantaneously.

My point was merely that Eli's situation is not normal. Most women will never be in the situations she has been in. Living for two years with a man like George who is known thru much of the world. So her life experiences during that time and even now are not something that a person living a "normal life" would have to deal with.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 15 Apr 2013, 21:58

LornaDoone wrote:I was responding to lolo's comment.

My point was merely that Eli's situation is not normal. Most women will never be in the situations she has been in. Living for two years with a man like George who is known thru much of the world. So her life experiences during that time and even now are not something that a person living a "normal life" would have to deal with.

So that's excuse for Stacy of your lips , WOW !

And repeating a person have to be mentally and emotionally normal , THAT'S my "normal" i meant in my comment ! period .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 15 Apr 2013, 22:05

Don't know why you're getting so upset.

All I said was that her situation was not normal. I didn't make any comment as to whether she's mentally or emotionally stable.

I'm merely stating that what she lived is not what others will ever experience so her association with George is not what most women would have to normally deal with. YOU automatically assumed I was disparaging her when I was merely stated a fact.

Let me ask you lolo - have you ever lived with a world known, rich man who is followed by cameras almost constantly?

If you have then I would also say that your situation would not be what most women would ever in their lives experience.

And Eli made that choice when she started dating and living with George. Which is the same choice Stacy has made. The consequences of that choice whether they be good or bad are something that any gal who has dated George would have to live with.

I'm sure Lisa Snowden had positive and negative consequences of her time with George because of the fact of who she was dating. Also based on a choice she made and so she has had to live with whatever good or bad came from that.

I'm not picking on Eli so please put the claws back in and look at this just rationally.

No women who dates George is ever going to be in a NORMAL situation.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 15 Apr 2013, 22:18

Ok, i am not upset at you , but u don't get my point ,
As any normal person /stable one be in" not normal situation" and they/she"normal person" don't like that "NOT normal situation" LIKE ELISABETTA case" wouldn't they fix that for herself and leave the whole situation !?! yes they would cause they are free to choose as soon as possible not to wait almost two years !

enough said really about that , no hard feelings !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 15 Apr 2013, 22:23

The reason Eli and Stacy and all of them stay and put up with what looks to outsiders like a pretty loveless relationship is quite simple, to me at least.

Love has nothing to do with the reason they hooked up with George in the first place. I mean no disrespect to the women he's been with for the past several years but they are all pretty much the same. They all, with the exception of Celine, have had employment related to pleasing men. They are VERY eager to have an entertainment career. They seem to enjoy the constant Pap attention. They make money from their relationship with George. They make careers from their relationship with George.

So, why would Eli stay with him when she says he was controlling and like a father? It seems fairly obvious that she stuck with him as long as she did because she was getting something from the relationship and, again, in my humble opinion, it wasn't love.

And, as Lorna states, I actually don't have a horse in this race. I kind of like Eli. She seems like a bit of a rebel and I think she has a unique sense of style.

But, as much as I think George Clooney is a yummy looking guy and I love his politics and generosity and many of his movies, Lorna is right--there is no way in hell you could have what we all would call a normal relationship with a man this rich and well known, unless you went into it without wanting anything from him--i.e., you were just a regular person with your own life and job and you were not relying on him for your paycheck. Even then it would be very difficult to have what would pass as normal.

Since he doesn't choose those types of women to hook up with, he obviously doesn't want a real relationship. He seems to purposefully pick the same type of woman over and over. They're hungry for fame and money. And they haven't been able to do much more than naked (fill in the blank) or half naked (fill in the blank) type of jobs pre George. After George, some seem to make limited careers in the entertainment industry--like Stacy--appearances at openings and red carpets. Or, sadly, like Sarah, who is back being a cocktail waitress at one of those high end clubs the George's of the world frequent.

It's just not normal, at least in my world!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 15 Apr 2013, 22:27

I agree with you lolo if Eli had not wanted to be there she would have left.

I don't know if George is controlling or if she thought he was a father figure as the other poster stated and to which you replied.

As much as we can comment here, none of us is living her life. I certainly don't know how I would react to what happens when a woman dates George. But I'm pretty sure that I would not be able to handle the constant attention and commentary about every minute real situation or every imagined situation that his fans and the media like to put him and his gal of the year is in!

And no hard feeling here either. :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 15 Apr 2013, 22:36

@OofOof
i don't think so , yes u have point but there is no need to waste many years of your life in something u can get in the less of a time, using ur theory what 'd change if the stayed for couple of months not couple of years if the really didn't love him and wanted him to settle down with eli /stacy and they do !!!!!?

both 'd get same life track if they walked less times the red carpet with G ! IMO it was for love at least for eli , stacy still with him until they broke up i can tell then!
IMO it 's love .
@LornaDoone i agree with you on every word <3

Last edited by lolo on Mon 15 Apr 2013, 23:21; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 15 Apr 2013, 22:59

Oofoof I agree with you. I wonder how many of his women eventually regret dating him. His relationships all start out the same, he showers them with a lot of attention and gifts, they walk the redcarpet in beautiful designer gowns, they party with Alisters. I believe they begin to believe their own PR. Then all of a sudden he is done and it ends as quickly as it started. Stacy doesn't seem to have he same omph that she had last year.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 16 Apr 2013, 00:23

George hires these women for arm candy. They get the perks of fame and attention. There is no love there, plain and simple. It is an agreement not a relationship. Don't make this more complicated than it is.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 16 Apr 2013, 00:29

Too true George Fan. Pretty simple, at least from my perspective.

Lolo--the reason they stay longer is that the short term ones don't get the same benefits. Do you even remember the ones he was with for 4 or 5 months? It takes time to build up the name recognition they end up with. I'd never heard of Eli or Stacy or Sarah before I came to COH. Based on the way the gossip mags and even the regular news report on the George and Stacy show now, even when she's on her own, she's always identified first as girlfriend of. Even 1 year ago, she didn't have this much coverage.

And, as Lorna said, once you get into the whole circus, I suspect you start to believe that you have arrived. It's probably a hard gig to give up when you're job is being a celebrity or at least, you want to be a celebrity.

But, I also think it wears them all down. They all lose incredible amounts of weight the longer they're with him. They all start to look tense and they all lose that freedom they seemed to have approached the relationship with at the beginning.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 16 Apr 2013, 00:42

agree to disagree.
i don't believe the agreement thing one % !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 16 Apr 2013, 01:03

Contract women I tell you, with parting gifts and keep silent clauses at break up too. George loads up on lawyers with his net worth for protection. None of us know for sure, but watch if Stacy gets the boot this August when her two years are up. A sure tell sign.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Tue 16 Apr 2013, 06:45

lolo wrote:@OofOof
i don't think so , yes u have point but there is no need to waste many years of your life in something u can get in the less of a time, using ur theory what 'd change if the stayed for couple of months not couple of years if the really didn't love him and wanted him to settle down with eli /stacy and theydo !!!!!?

I think the beginning of George's relationships are phenomenal for the women and then, and only then, when George decides, they are not. It's his time frame, not theirs, and I think that's where most of you are missing an integral part of the equation.

A few of you have touched on the idea that these women are contracted relationships. Well, to what extent?
Are they simply 'hired', knowing full well that they will receive the PR platform they need to enhance their career in exchange for accompanying him to his desired functions?
Or are they lulled into a situation where certain contract obligations, eg: award shows, public appearances etc. are to be fulfilled and yet these women are led to believe they have a chance for a long term, lasting romantic relationship?
That's my question. He certainly never supports them in any of their endeavors.

I think George has mastered the art of having his cake and eating it too. And eating all the freaking cake he wants. Chocolate, vanilla, mocha. What he wants and when he wants it.
Maybe they are permitted to indulge also, with discretion. Sarah blew that one.

But let's face it, if his 'girlfriends' are in it for what it can do for them, then you HAVE to admit, so is he. Of HIS design.
If they are all good with the arrangement, fine.
Just remember that this is George's party, they are just his guests.

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Apr 2013, 07:04

An excellently written well thought out post Lamby!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Tue 16 Apr 2013, 07:45

At the launch of the "Try to Relate to Who's on Your Plate" ad campaign Ft. Lauderdale, FL - April 15, 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 16 Apr 2013, 12:47

I will have to agree with Kim18. Elisabetta was well known in Italy when she met GC. She had been a velina on an Italian TV show for 15 years, made several movies, commercial ads and presented several road shows stopping in different cities and interviewing people. She was always on the cover of gossip magazines either for her work or love life (mainly her liaisons with different soccer players). When she went to LA with GC it wasn’t a big shock to her, she felt perfectly at home, and hoped to start a career in Hollywood thanks to GC network of friends. That’s how “Leverage” came about. Unfortunately it did not go very well and she was fired after few episodes. The end of the relationship with GC was caused by GC but the “goodbye” was by Elisabetta. GC had distanced himself from her, for months the two were never seen together. That early summer, Elisabetta went alone to the wedding of Maddy when Maddy was also GC’d friend and was often a guest at Villa Oleandra in Como. She was also alone at the Cavalli show during the Cannes Film Festival. In few words, GC had had enough but had not built up the courage to say “basta” (enough!)…..she did!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 16 Apr 2013, 15:29

Angelina Jolie ‏@Angelina_Joliee 13h
Elisabetta Canalis Supports PETA in Ft. Lauderdale: Stepping out to advocate for animals in the Sunshine State... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 16 Apr 2013, 16:20

lelacorb wrote:Angelina Jolie ‏@Angelina_Joliee 13h
Elisabetta Canalis Supports PETA in Ft. Lauderdale: Stepping out to advocate for animals in the Sunshine State... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lelacorb,
sorry but the link to @Angelina_Joliee (with 2 ee) is a fake. There are other fakes out there, another one is @AngeIina_Jolie (with an underscore between the two names)

In 2010 someone else was using @AngelinaJolie, so Angie requested the account so no one else could have that username, then took it over. So far her account is locked and she has zero tweets and zero followers. (Bio: "This account has been locked).

Angelina does not tweet, with 6 children and her traveling I don’t think she will have the time to do so. Even Elisabetta has a hard time telling people that her real Twitter account is @JustElisabetta but there are others like @EliCanalis, @SoElisaCanalis and @realCanalis with real pictures and events descriptions but they are all fake and once in a while she gets in a mess because some fans thinks that it’s her.

PS. I also doubt that the Peta dinner (not a real party) in Miami went outside the Restaurant Sublime. It was only a meeting with the founder of Peta Ingrid Newkirk and Michelle Cho, a Peta organizer from LA and she asked 2-3 of her friends to accompany her. The reason was the unveiling of a poster of Daniella Monet dressed like a mermaid with the logo "Try to Relate who is in your plate - Fish Are Friends, Not Food. Go Vegan!" (cerca di capire chi hai nel piatto, i pesci sono amici non cibo. Diventa vegan)

The meeting was only to promote going vegan and that's why the dinner was in a vegan restaurant and Daniella herself did some cooking. Elisabetta is not vegan but she went because she is a very good friend of Michelle.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 16 Apr 2013, 20:29

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Angelina Jolie ‏@Angelina_Joliee 13h

Lelacorb,
sorry but the link to @Angelina_Joliee (with 2 ee) is a fake. There are other fakes out there, another one is @AngeIina_Jolie (with an underscore between the two names)

In 2010 someone else was using @AngelinaJolie, so Angie requested the account so no one else could have that username, then took it over. So far her account is locked and she has zero tweets and zero followers. (Bio: "This account has been locked).

Angelina does not tweet, with 6 children and her traveling I don’t think she will have the time to do so. Even Elisabetta has a hard time telling people that her real Twitter account is @JustElisabetta but there are others like @EliCanalis, @SoElisaCanalis and @realCanalis with real pictures and events descriptions but they are all fake and once in a while she gets in a mess because some fans thinks that it’s her.

PS. I also doubt that the Peta dinner (not a real party) in Miami went outside the Restaurant Sublime. It was only a meeting with the founder of Peta Ingrid Newkirk and Michelle Cho, a Peta organizer from LA and she asked 2-3 of her friends to accompany her. The reason was the unveiling of a poster of Daniella Monet dressed like a mermaid with the logo "Try to Relate who is in your plate - Fish Are Friends, Not Food. Go Vegan!" (cerca di capire chi hai nel piatto, i pesci sono amici non cibo. Diventa vegan)

The meeting was only to promote going vegan and that's why the dinner was in a vegan restaurant and Daniella herself did some cooking. Elisabetta is not vegan but she went because she is a very good friend of Michelle.

Socimar excuse me if I would but do you believe to be the only person to know certain things? Not so, I think that all people who have an account on twitter know that there are accounts of famous people held by other people just to see how many accounts there are George Clooney on twitter and know that he hate social networks! PLEASE try to be logical! I posted this to help you make your favorite thing: the perfect teacher!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 16 Apr 2013, 20:33

lelacorb wrote: Socimar excuse me if I would but do you believe to be the only person to know certain things? Not so, I think that all people who have an account on twitter know that there are accounts of famous people held by other people just to see how many accounts there are George Clooney on twitter and know that he hate social networks! PLEASE try to be logical! I posted this to help you make your favorite thing: the perfect teacher!

Grazie!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 17 Apr 2013, 16:14

Model Elisabetta Canalis appears on the 4th episode of Italian TV show “Paperissima” on April 15, 2013 in Milan, Italy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Wed 17 Apr 2013, 21:01

She's not vegan nor vegetarian, recently (on Easter) she shared one picture on twitter that showed she and her family were proudly eating meat....I remember when she put that picture insulting vegetarian (people who eat salad) trying to hit Steve-O,.....and also I perfectly remember when she was wearing fur while dating George Clooney (as you can see at the link below , the last picture in the most recent article by daily mail) .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Wed 17 Apr 2013, 21:04

and she loves eating sushi......so very hypocritical... she shouldn't use animals to get exposure....

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 17 Apr 2013, 21:27

Gerison, you are right, the theme at the event, go Vegan, included a "fish are our friends" theme, with the Mermaid poster as a backdrop. Not all PETA members are Vegan. It is confusing. The wearing of the fur from years back photo has come up quite a lot, but it was before the "I'd rather wear nothing than fur" campaign. She has stated as a little girl the "bludgeoning" of animals for their skins always bothered her.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 17 Apr 2013, 21:49

Gerison wrote:and she loves eating sushi......so very hypocritical... she shouldn't use animals to get exposure....

You are an extremist, I love animals but I eat meat and fish and I hate all the extremists who are Muslims, Catholics or vegan. The world is balance! T Man is born omnivorous perhaps at the behest of God!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 07:50

I'm not an extremist, I'm vegan... again offending people...Thank you for hating me, your problem, I don't hate you. It's about specism, if you really love animals you love ALL anymals and you don't hurt them, you can't choose to love some particular species of animals and eat others, if you are a real sensitive person and really feels empathy for them you are not able to do that, you won't ever hurt them in any way. BTW I don't criticize people who eat meat, we are in a free world, but I don't appreciate people who eat animals, wear fur, leather clothes and accessories (bags, belts ecc) and then tell people "Don't do it!" like she does... this is hypocrisy. I appreciate people like Anne Hathaway or Natalie Portman really and sincerely committed in this cause.

Last edited by Gerison on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 11:15; edited 1 time in total

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 18 Apr 2013, 11:08

She is off and about again. More work??

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
Los Angeles --->Denmark----->Germany------>Austria ------>LosAngeles Ready to go! ✈ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8 hours ago

Maybe George and Betty can have dinner whilst she is in Germany? Yeah, pigs will fly.

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 18 Apr 2013, 11:19

Elisabetta Canalis is a woman consistent and does not need to prove it to anyone, even if there are people in this forum so that they allow themselves to be wholly inappropriate to judge every action, relying only on frames, and drawing conclusion of all personal and sick of extremism. We must be wary of those who think that their way of life is the best and the others are to blame because they do not fit ...

Elisabetta Canalis è una donna coerente e non ha bisogno di dimostrarlo a nessuno, anche se in questo forum ci sono persone che in modo del tutto inappropriato si permettono di giudicare ogni sua azione, basandosi solo su fotogrammi, e traendo conclusione del tutto personali e malate di estremismo. Dobbiamo diffidare di chi pensa che il proprio modo di vivere è il migliore e gli altri sono da condannare perchè non si adeguano...

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:52

watching wrote:She is off and about again. More work??

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
Los Angeles --->Denmark----->Germany------>Austria ------>LosAngeles Ready to go! ✈ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8 hours ago

Maybe George and Betty can have dinner whilst she is in Germany? Yeah, pigs will fly.

Watching, don't forget that Betty is the testimonial for a Dutch brand of mattresses (remember she shot the ad in LA a year ago); also for the Ferrero Giotto chocolates in Germany, and was a guest at Austria's Next Top Model in Vienna. She may very well have to go there to renew the contracts but that would not include Denmark which could be something new. One think is for sure, she does not mention Italy although there were speculation yesterday that according to SorrisiTV she was supposed to appear on TV in Italy on April 26 and her fan club (@ElisabettaCFan) said they were waiting for a confirmation from Mediaset (Channel 5). According to her schedule she will not stop in Italy.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 13:04

The shots in the Italian tv show "Paperissima" were taken in January,when she spent an awful lot of time in Italy. The show was registered in January and will be broadcast tonight or tomorrow by an Italian television channel called "canale 5". . if you look at the picture showed in the Blog "Chic and Chock" (or similar) you may find them, she was wearing a Fireman dress.

Last edited by Gerison on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 13:28; edited 2 times in total

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 18 Apr 2013, 13:15

lelacorb wrote:Model Elisabetta Canalis appears on the 4th episode of Italian TV show “Paperissima” on April 15, 2013 in Milan, Italy.

That's the same dress she wore in LA on 19th September 2011 to the DWTS premiere after party at a Hollywood nightclub. Looks like Cavalli did gift her with many of the clothes she wore. Link

She has to bring her own wardrobe to these shows?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 18 Apr 2013, 15:03

Gerison wrote:I'm not an extremist, I'm vegan... again offending people...Thank you for hating me, your problem, I don't hate you. It's about specism, if you really love animals you love ALL anymals and you don't hurt them, you can't choose to love some particular species of animals and eat others, if you are a real sensitive person and really feels empathy for them you are not able to do that, you won't ever hurt them in any way. BTW I don't criticize people who eat meat, we are in a free world, but I don't appreciate people who eat animals, wear fur, leather clothes and accessories (bags, belts ecc) and then tell people "Don't do it!" like she does... this is hypocrisy. I appreciate people like Anne Hathaway or Natalie Portman really and sincerely committed in this cause.

I detest extremism which are then the cause of bombs, wars and terrorist attacks! I love animals and I do not wear fur, but I do not use plastic shoes or rubber boots, will you? Spray the insecticide or live among flies, spiders and mosquitoes? They, too, are animals!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:29

No, they are insects not animals... Very Happy Wink Anyway I understand that you are not committed in these things and probably you don't care and don't read or watch anything about this issue, but she does, or rather she said she does on PETA video, and she told people not to use these kind of things BUT she uses! I remember she twitted something about animals and used HE or SHE instead of it (maybe she told she felt like a cat I don't remember very well) and some of her followers corrected her telling that she should use IT instead of HER and she replied that she used HER because she thinks that ALL animals are like people..If you really care for animals you wouldn't eat them or use leather dresses, bags, drink milk etc..because you recognize how they suffered to have your small piece of leather etc..You REALLY felt guilty, believe me.

Last edited by Gerison on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:45; edited 3 times in total

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:39

She attended "Try to relate to who's in your plate" and she eats meat, for me this is hypocrisy. Veg Channel interviewed her some months ago and asked if she was thinking to become a vegetarian and she replied no. Neutral NO COMMENT.

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:46

Gerison've only reason you're perfect, so perfection is scary, the rest of humanity is limited to love and help animals and struggle to improve their lives. Of course they are wrong ..

Gerison hai ragione solo tu sei perfetto, tanta perfezione fa paura, il resto dell'umanità si limita ad amare ed aiutare gli animali e lotta per migliorare la loro vita. Di certo stanno sbagliando..

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerison Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:52

No, I'm not telling I'm perfect and this forum is not about me, I'm not relevant, it is about her. I know it's difficult for you to think she's not perfect but I think it's time to face the truth.
I'm not perfect but at least I respect animals as well as I respect people. I've never attacked you personally because you think different. I'm asking you to respect my opionion as well as I respect yours.

Gerison
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 18 Apr 2013, 21:55

Dear Gerison I read your post where it seemed to me that you rispettassi other people but never mind ... I can answer a simple question? You may only use shoes with rubber or plastic?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:07

Gerison
you do not write the truth about Elisabetta Canalis because you do not know, just express your opinion based on gossip, and this is not the reality, and not even the truth. It 's just your opinion, personal opinion, incidentally always against Elisabetta,and without respect for her person.

tu non scrivi la verità su Elisabetta Canalis perche non la conosci, esprimi solo la tua opinione basata sui gossip, e questa non è la realtà, e nemmeno la verità. E' solo la tua opinione, personalissima opinione, guarda caso sempre contro Elisabetta, ovviamente priva di rispetto per la sua persona.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20