George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

+42
madsky
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
amaretti
réalisateur
Mazy
Gerison
kim18
ma.mont
Cynisca
playfuldeb
Best in Category
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
MM
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Dior
premiere
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Missa
EEOsandy
blubelle
LornaDoone
silly girl
pandabear
bellybaby
Henway
janieb
theminis
Cinderella
watching
barla
Joanna
George Fan
socimar
melbert
annemarie
lucy
Maggy
lelacorb
Katiedot
46 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by LornaDoone Fri 27 Jul 2012, 06:10

Katiedot wrote:WTF indeed. The pics, discussion and link to the video are on the first page of this thread.

Well why would I look on the First page of this thread if it's been all over the news today. Of course I'd expect it to be on the later pages!

Whatever, at least I didn't just complain but went out and looked for it and RE- posted it for the late comers like me. So there!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 reboot

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jul 2012, 06:23

Umm, I was agreeing with you there. I don't know why they didn't post the video and pics in this thread instead of just linking to it.

But it's old news because the video was released last week so I guess that's why it was on an earlier page.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 27 Jul 2012, 06:29

Didn't take it that way - just thought you were pointing out my deservedly DUH moment! I think it's hysterical. I mean I understand the seriousness of the PSA but doesn't she get it? She's being compared to a dog!

Now all dog lovers don't hurt me but I just think the subliminal message is so interesting! JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 11:16

The message about HOT CARS needs to be Exploded to the Stupid dog owners who leave them in cars.
Who cares who made the video as long as the message
gets across ?
Just wish it was put out on our TV's here in UK too. headbang
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 27 Jul 2012, 14:50

A tweet by Elisabetta BF Steve-O on the airplane sitting next to her on the return trip from the much papped by Chi magazine vacation trip to Costa Rica. She can really pick 'em.

Steve-O ‏@SteveO
I was a really nice guy on the plane, I held in a gnarly fart. Now my stomach is killing me and I wish I would have ripped it in the air...

3:21 AM - 27 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Obviously the beans from the Vegan diet are doing their action. His followers chided him, didn't they let him go to the restroom? Some said they could go their day without knowing that.

You recall she told him on January 11th the first night they slept together that he had "farted twice on me" (which he thought it was funny as she said it with an Italian accent"). This was said on a radio show March 2nd interview prior to his standup show in Pleasanton, CA. She was flying up that day to San Francisco to meet him all excited with her dogs and clueless about what he was saying about her on the radio till later. This was prior to the breakup.

I hope she enjoys the side effects of this Vegan lifestyle. Oh yes and the constant embarrassment by him. He is a natural at it. The gas and the embarrassments will continue. It comes standard with the Steve-O package.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 27 Jul 2012, 14:50

Can't understand why people take their dogs out to run errands, hate to see them locked up in cars in the heat. Just this week we had yet another 3yr. old die from being left in a van(day-care)when are people gonna learn to check for kids before leaving the cars parked.
So not to go totally of topic, Eli makes a great dog, finally a good role.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 27 Jul 2012, 16:15

George Fan wrote:A tweet by Elisabetta BF Steve-O on the airplane sitting next to her on the return trip from the much papped by Chi magazine vacation trip to Costa Rica. She can really pick 'em.

Steve-O ‏@SteveO
I was a really nice guy on the plane, I held in a gnarly fart. Now my stomach is killing me and I wish I would have ripped it in the air...

3:21 AM - 27 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Obviously the beans from the Vegan diet are doing their action. His followers chided him, didn't they let him go to the restroom? Some said they could go their day without knowing that.

You recall she told him on January 11th the first night they slept together that he had "farted twice on me" (which he thought it was funny as she said it with an Italian accent"). This was said on a radio show March 2nd interview prior to his standup show in Pleasanton, CA. She was flying up that day to San Francisco to meet him all excited with her dogs and clueless about what he was saying about her on the radio till later. This was prior to the breakup.

I hope she enjoys the side effects of this Vegan lifestyle. Oh yes and the constant embarrassment by him. He is a natural at it. The gas and the embarrassments will continue. It comes standard with the Steve-O package.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GF It can be seen that farts are a constant feature of her love- life . I dunno ... Ely was already used before .... Bah ... I find that these stories (SK and S-O) are of increasingly disturbing similarities .. ...
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 27 Jul 2012, 16:25

Barla, great find with that Huffington Post article saying George has an iFart application on his phone and is fond of whoopee cushions. It proves with many men they surely can grow older, but don't grow up. I think fun is one thing, not being classy is the distinction.

What happens is with these people that have more money than God as they say, they just don't care about their behavior around others. To them nothing is funnier, to most mature people nothing is more stupid. Matter of opinion I guess.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:14

I may be an old lady but if George Clooney did a fart in my presence I'd give the arrabbierei and rude! Sexy is sexy and the fart is not sexy, I'm sorry!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:48

Gee, I wonder who got this for Elisabetta???

ElisabettaCanalis‏@JustElisabetta

Pensavo di avere visto di tutto online ma........ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 17:10

Doesn't look like her to me in the photo using the piss-pot...

A good idea....but what do you do with the contents
if you're in car ???
Any one got one ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 22:39

actually I used one on a camping trip. It made the "aim" much easier and nothing ran down my leg and I didn't have a tree branch tickling my tush!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Jul 2012, 02:23

lol! mel.....you were peeing sitting up in a tree ???
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jul 2012, 03:42

long story...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 29 Jul 2012, 04:41

The woman in that ad is not Elisabetta, although at first glance you might think so. She comes up with the weirdest things to tweet about some days. Anything for a conversation starter I suppose when not having anything of real substance to talk about.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 29 Jul 2012, 05:54

Joanna wrote:The message about HOT CARS needs to be Exploded to the Stupid dog owners who leave them in cars.
Who cares who made the video as long as the message
gets across ?
Just wish it was put out on our TV's here in UK too. headbang

I don't disagree with you about the message I'm just saying it's funny that she's imitating a dog!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 29 Jul 2012, 06:07

Elisabetta is to be highly commended for the prevention of leaving dogs in hot cars. Her format imitating the dog in the car was just one way to get the message out. Here is former baseball player George Brett doing a similar ad just talking about the topic. Kudos to Elisabetta with what she did.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Jul 2012, 12:27

Sorry Lorna... I don't get why it's funny that she's
"imitating a dog" confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 29 Jul 2012, 20:06

Joanna wrote:Sorry Lorna... I don't get why it's funny that she's
"imitating a dog" confused
I do not think that the intention of those who directed the video is to entertain but to give that feeling of suffocation that the video definitely gives you even if Ely also manages to be sexy!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 29 Jul 2012, 22:11

I'm not disregarding the message I'm just saying that Eli imitating a dog is ironic & to me funny. Oh nevermind, just think three stooges and leave it at that.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:00

[tweet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lang='it']

....nice hat, Eli!!!! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:49

Costa Rica "pap" shots were staged and pre-planned??? Guess Betty and Steve made some cash out of the vacation.

Oscar Labarca‏@OscarLabarcaf
Stev-o it was fun to have you as a Client, your surf pics end up really good Regards to you and Elisabetta Canalis pic.twitter.com/OWmiOQQD
8 hours ago

Oscar Labarca‏@OscarLabarcaf
Elisabetta Canalis Thank you Elisa for being a humble nice Woman, you and Gala look great on this Pictures we took Ciao pic.twitter.com/cNyhGJAb
8 hours a go

Oscar Labarca bio on his twitter account

@OscarLabarcaf
Photographer-Film production- Surf Photography
Costa Rica-Panama
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 13:55

Here is another link with more photos from Costa Rica from Oscar Labarca.

Did they hire him, or he pay them for the shots to sell on his own or to Chi? I suppose he supplied the dog.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 02 Aug 2012, 14:38

The two photos from Watching's links at Twitter from the hired photographer Oscar Labarca. Probably sold selected photos to Chi magazine and Alfonso Signorini to make this a business trip for PROFIT more than a vacation trip in all reality. Steve-O is even MORE of an attention seeker than Elisabetta.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 06 Aug 2012, 22:51

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
I ❤ Runyon canyon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Aug 2012, 01:12

Does anyone know if this is the trail that runs along George's property?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 07 Aug 2012, 01:59

I believe it's very close Lucy. You can take the canyon out of the girl, but you can't take the girl out of the canyon!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 10 Aug 2012, 03:55

Elisabetta dining outside with the Professional Idiot in LA. We will presume it is a Vegan meal, all he permits himself to eat. Picture taken by a guy who also spotted Steve in the West Hollywood Target store earlier which he frequents a lot. Steve-O's next set of standup/stunts is in Odessa, TX Aug. 17-18.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 11 Aug 2012, 02:59

lucy wrote:Does anyone know if this is the trail that runs along George's property?
My mistake Lucy. It's actually Fryman Canyon that runs by George's.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 11 Aug 2012, 15:42

George Fan wrote:Elisabetta dining outside with the Professional Idiot in LA. We will presume it is a Vegan meal, all he permits himself to eat. Picture taken by a guy who also spotted Steve in the West Hollywood Target store earlier which he frequents a lot. Steve-O's next set of standup/stunts is in Odessa, TX Aug. 17-18.

yap, I think she'll be there with him.....she is very much in love, right now ...
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 11 Aug 2012, 16:10

...girls just wanna have fun....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 11 Aug 2012, 16:18

She's partying with her girlfriends Thursday. He's surfing with his bud Friday. And she said "I need to live his life because he can't live mine."

Rubbish on her part. Very funny, so much in love!!

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 11 Aug 2012, 16:26

George Fan wrote:She's partying with her girlfriends Thursday. He's surfing with his bud Friday. And she said "I need to live his life because he can't live mine."

Rubbish on her part. Very funny, so much in love!!

yap, it's absolutely true what you say, GF! But right now Eli is very much in love with Steve, at least since it's obvious that George is not at all with Stacy (it is now the joke of the summer) .... What then it will last .. oh, well ... that's another matter .... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 11 Aug 2012, 16:33

Barla, I am starting to think ALL these relationships-- George/Stacy, Steve/Eli are purely for publicity. They come together for these handful of photos, then are off again leading their separate lives.

Very hard to sift out the truth, but things just have to play out, and then you have your answer. Look how long the George/Elisabetta story took to play out. Right up to the break there was even talk of marriage, and yet the outsiders said that M word was the death blow.

I agree, the George/Stacy one is turning into a joke this summer.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 12 Aug 2012, 20:48

Elisabetta's Idiot BF is running around stripping down in front of the Hollywood sign on a Sunday morning. LOVELY.

She can sure pick 'em.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 12 Aug 2012, 21:28

I gave a look at that slide (readily removed) .. bah ..should make us laugh???
On the other hand, advertising is the soul of trade, and soon Steve-o will leave on tour .... hopefully not make a return ....

By the way, here is the text of the new song posted on his profile by Eli (excellent taste in music ..) ...

You shout it loud
But I can’t hear a word you say
I’m talking loud not saying much
I’m criticized but all your bull is brick of shame
You shoot me down, but I get up

[Chorus]
I’m bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Brick of shame, take your rain
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won’t fall
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium…

[Sia]
Cut me down
But is you who had offered there to fall
Ghost town, haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I’m talking loud not saying much

[Chorus]
I’m bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Brick of shame, take your rain
Fire away, fire away
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium…

[Sia]
Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who rise
Stone-hard, thus bulletproof

[Chorus]
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium

barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 13 Aug 2012, 01:39

Thanks Melbert on the trail info, who'd of thought one area could have so many. Glad to see Bettabuns isn't using the one next to George's, just to many jokes could be made about that.
Happy someone's love is considered real, too bad she has to live his life, but it makes sense that he can't live hers due to all his past addictions.
GeorgeFan, hope this relationship is more than PR, cause the publicity they are getting, is it worth it?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 13 Aug 2012, 01:45

It seems any PUBLICITY Elisabetta is getting from this relationship is HIGHLY negative. No one can want HOLLYWOOD FAME that bad can they??? That would be total desperation.

The Hollywood sign is in Griffith Park not the normal dog park Runyon Canyon Park that Elisabetta talks about all the time with her photos.

Have to wonder though who took the photo? Who wants to see a naked Steve-O on a Sunday morning. Yeeeew.....

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 13 Aug 2012, 14:30

George Fan wrote:It seems any PUBLICITY Elisabetta is getting from this relationship is HIGHLY negative. No one can want HOLLYWOOD FAME that bad can they??? That would be total desperation.

The Hollywood sign is in Griffith Park not the normal dog park Runyon Canyon Park that Elisabetta talks about all the time with her photos.

Have to wonder though who took the photo? Who wants to see a naked Steve-O on a Sunday morning. Yeeeew.....

Do not think George Fan that what is derived from this relationship is a bad advertisement for Eli in Hollywood right now, when even if she could recite as Streep, she would not miss work ... Eli is simply continuing his life with projects that we do not know, that probably include Steve-O (her friends report that the two are in love), which may have nothing to do with the entertainment world, but, as we see, did not change her (and this time only her) social life. And I assure you that you feel less lonely now that a couple of years ago .....

[tweet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lang='it']
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 13 Aug 2012, 14:39

Barla, if you have read Steve's book you would see he is of depraved mind. Associating with someone with a depraved mind, which his continuing behavior suggests he still is and has not reformed, that cannot help one's image. It just makes you a laughingstock by association. It's not about class, it's about poor taste and lack of judgment on her part.

You will also note in that dinner picture link you attached she is there drinking with friends, without him, cause as a junkie and alcoholic, he cannot partake in such events with her to remain on the course of sobriety. What kind of life can two people have if they cannot share in each other's "normal" lives?

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 13 Aug 2012, 15:15

George Fan wrote:Barla, if you have read Steve's book you would see he is of depraved mind. Associating with someone with a depraved mind, which his continuing behavior suggests he still is and has not reformed, that cannot help one's image. It just makes you a laughingstock by association. It's not about class, it's about poor taste and lack of judgment on her part.

You will also note in that dinner picture link you attached she is there drinking with friends, without him, cause as a junkie and alcoholic, he cannot partake in such events with her to remain on the course of sobriety. What kind of life can two people have if they cannot share in each other's "normal" lives?

GeorgeFan, You look like a witty and intelligent person ... everything you said is absolutely no appeal .... apart from an article by costarica (more or less programmed such as those of George), Eli is careful not to advertise or be photographed around LA or in Italy (gossip's magazines waiting and paying for this...with george in the same country) with Steve-O ... low profile ... In your speech you made a lot of questions, and in most of them, you've already given an answer .... with all this, Eli, for various reasons not know, must remain attached to a public figure .. (green card??? .....) ... And besides all this, those who knew him in Italy describes it as peaceful, quiet, quite shy .... For heaven's sake, however, his books , I'll do not read them ... no time to waste ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 14 Aug 2012, 15:25

Article published on the most Italian sports newspaper..... of course, the attitude of Eli eventually get good results .... and when George will return to the U.S., we are likely to return to Italy to Eli. An ocean and the passing of time just to throw it all behind ... I hope ...

"Canalis spied on Twitter: Olympics
music and, above all, so many sexy photos
August 14, 2012
With more than 300,000 followers, Canalis has a very active on social networks. It chirps a bit 'of everything from favorite songs to the comments on doping Schwazer. But as they cuddle his fans? With so many photos from fear
Elisabetta Canalis on Twitter: ideas, comments and, above all, many photos sexyZOOM
Elisabetta Canalis, what a great (re) discovery! From our calendar-cult (it was the year 2003) of the road has come, and how! There is no doubt, Maxporta well. And this is an axiom. But without too much polish your CV bonito world's most famous, amazing, not a little, his Twitter profile (@ JustElisabetta), which has 331,000 followers. A full house! But Eli knows how to pamper, intrigue, intrigue, seduce her fans.

Meanwhile, here is the gallery. Rich, mischievous, but never boring. An example? Shooting, this game hands clasped, which certified his flashback with Steve-O, actor-crowds of Jackass. A photo-news that has stunned (and burned) all the weekly gossip and slap the starlets on the hunt for easy advertising. But Canalis we can do with the tweets. "Schwarzer made a mistake and will pay for his mistakes but pillories media style Pantani have not helped anybody," he writes, commenting on the story of the walker blue doped.

And then, the music straight: "I also recommend Mango pickle river (MIA), Dog days are over (Florence + The Machine) and an evergreen Acquarela do Brasil (Toquinho)." And finally appeals in defense of animals, her beloved dogs and cats: "Follow @ AnimalAdvocates and visit Their beautiful website, it's full of many dogs and cats looking for a house." In short, the former tissue is grown. It has become even more intense, sexy. And cogitante. In the face of George Clooney! Elisabetta Canalis, Mark: 9. From standing ovation!
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 15 Aug 2012, 08:23

Betty and Steve O at film premiere. And she tweets about it. They got papped at the event. Is this their first red carpet together? Note that I think Steve O and Betty have been sharing the botox and her make up kit. Both look a bit "taut" in the photos and he looks like he is wearing a full face of foundation. I mean, look at his forehead. I guess a couple that preens together stays together. Steve looks a bit distracted and uninterested whilst posing for the paps though.

With my little piece of cake waiting for the movie to start... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
38 mins ago

Great premiere tonight of the movie "Hit and Run" . I loved it !!
1 hour ago

Pics from red carpet including The not so flattering The happy couple
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 15 Aug 2012, 08:42

The "lovely" pictures posted from the Hit and Run movie premier.

She's still hanging with this guy for whatever crazy reason. Publicity? She must be desperate.

With my little piece of cake waiting for the movie to start...

Last edited by George Fan on Wed 15 Aug 2012, 08:46; edited 1 time in total

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 15 Aug 2012, 08:42

And Steve continues to be a class act. His last two tweets:

Steve-O‏@SteveO
Went on a hot date to the premiere of Hit & Run tonight. Fantastic film! @daxshepard1 @tomarnold [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 hour ago

Steve-O‏@SteveO
I just got a free pussy-eating lesson from Nick Swardson. #Grateful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
10 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 15 Aug 2012, 08:45

George Fan wrote:

Not to be crass because I am sure getting invited to a film premiere is great for her but look how far back they are sitting from the front. Wasn't like that in the George days. Back then it was front row, prime position. Now, way up the back.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 15 Aug 2012, 13:13

And there is video...... Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 15 Aug 2012, 15:22

Here is that brief video link on that movie premiere and another outside photo.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 15 Aug 2012, 16:25

Once again she is smiling, something she never did with george. Just saying.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 15 Aug 2012, 16:39

The formalization of a couple in Hollywood must pass by a red carpet. And so it was for Elizabeth Canalis, who little more than a year after the affair with George Clooney, to plow back the red carpet with a boyfriend. This time it's Steve-O, actor and comedian of the most transgressive of America for the eyes of Eli seems to have become perfect boyfriend. The two, who had briefly visited earlier this year, are back together for a few months. Elizabeth says, happy and in love and in fact the pictures speak for themselves: no air set, safety distances as they did with Clooney. On the red carpet for the film Hit and Run, you can breathe a greater relaxation and freedom. And Camalis is radiant in the dress of transparent gold. When the ring A?
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next