George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12

+27
Lighterside
fava
noodle
watching
playfuldeb
melbert
barla
bellybaby
Dior
fluffy
Katiedot
lelacorb
Aly
lovelylois
blubelle
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
silly girl
Lakin460
Atalante
cindigirl
bamboochacha
annemarie
pandabear
davidarochelle
Joanna
Henway
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 2 Empty Re: George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12

Post by bellybaby Wed 06 Jun 2012, 16:43

lelacorb wrote:There appear two pictures taken several years later, in Cabo old George (60 years seems to have) in Malibu to be cool that we all love!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It must have been sick again?

Wow, exactly my point....If he's so comfortable around SK, and she's so easy to be with, he likes her company (he must, or he wouldn't be with her), why does it seem she has this affect on him? This isn't the first time we've noticed this...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 2 Empty Re: George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12

Post by Aly Wed 06 Jun 2012, 16:49

yes ,it's a good point and it's unsolved question!!!
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 06 Jun 2012, 16:55

Sorry...have to bow out of this as I don't understand
any of what is being said, so I'll leave you
to your ruminations. Hello! Have fun.

It's Good to see some pictures and Good to see George
is alive and well...period.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 06 Jun 2012, 17:01

Joanna wrote:It's Good to see some pictures and Good to see George is alive and well...period.

Amen Joanna - and I still wonder why George looks so much more handsome next to the dog than he does with his girlfriend.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 06 Jun 2012, 17:07

No cindi...you can't draw me in to that discussion lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 06 Jun 2012, 17:12

Maybe the difference in the way G looks in different photos is due to photoshopping as Katie explained in another thread. In some of the photos we like he is doing an advert.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 06 Jun 2012, 17:17

maybe he is not feeling alright in cabo or maybe he loves his job more than any woman was/is in his life or may be ??"we don't know !
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 06 Jun 2012, 17:22

Good point bluebelle. So he puts his best face forward during his ads and appearances and then when he's with her he's being himself, relaxing, slouching.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Jun 2012, 17:22

Well, this looks like a work and pleasure trip, even tho the protaganists are rich and famous.

No such thing as bad publicity. And he's been out of the public gaze for a while

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 06 Jun 2012, 19:08

is it the shoes or G legs look thinner ? don't let anything take you down G be happy you have many good things most men wish for, enjoy it ! God bless you .
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 06 Jun 2012, 19:34

TNMC,
I've agree with you in that I've always wondered if G is really so concerned about his image why he chooses girls that have very racy pics all over the internet. I asked my roomie who also came from a more conservative and religious background (Episcopalian.) On the one hand he disses girls he meets on a blind date who are very provocative, especially after drinking. That doesn't prevent him from wanting to sleep with them, as he assumes he will have a "hotter time" because they get wild. It's as if like G he has very mixed reactions and so his behavior is confusing. I could easily see him spending more time and energy with his buds on vacation, until it came time for a "bed warmer." Yes he's being sexist, and he complains that he really wants a complete soul mate and a very intelligent, morally conservative, woman. But in the mean time. . .Or maybe it's really that G doesn't want the world to know that he is "tied down" if a better girl comes along.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 06 Jun 2012, 20:04

Aly wrote:not a guy as friend but some one is your love interest and a boyfriend ! you don't like to be attracted to your boyfriend to be happy that's not superficial that's called love!!!

who say you have to be attracted to your male friends to be in good company , ???

If I wasn't attracted to a love interest of boyfriend, they wouldn't be my love interest of boyfriend.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 06 Jun 2012, 23:53

davidarochelle wrote:TNMC,
I've agree with you in that I've always wondered if G is really so concerned about his image why he chooses girls that have very racy pics all over the internet. I asked my roomie who also came from a more conservative and religious background (Episcopalian.) On the one hand he disses girls he meets on a blind date who are very provocative, especially after drinking. That doesn't prevent him from wanting to sleep with them, as he assumes he will have a "hotter time" because they get wild. It's as if like G he has very mixed reactions and so his behavior is confusing. I could easily see him spending more time and energy with his buds on vacation, until it came time for a "bed warmer." Yes he's being sexist, and he complains that he really wants a complete soul mate and a very intelligent, morally conservative, woman. But in the mean time. . .Or maybe it's really that G doesn't want the world to know that he is "tied down" if a better girl comes along.

A complete soulmate???
Oh Lord, this woman must be one hell of a nymphomaniac. She would have him for breakfast and then...

And sorry, but an intelligent woman, morally conservative, what could she think of his behaviour and his relationships in public? An intelligent woman would probably think, ok, this is George Clooney and with his charme, fortune and everything, this is all he can get? Sad.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 07 Jun 2012, 00:12

Dior,
I was comparing my roomie's actions, which I can easily observe, with G's. Men may SAY that they want an intelligent and classy soul mate, but in the meantime they want to indulge their wild fantasies. And girls who want a handsome, charming, successful, kind man will have to realize that they tend to have "pasts" as they are highly desirable by other girls as well.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 07 Jun 2012, 00:34

davidarochelle wrote:Dior,
I was comparing my roomie's actions, which I can easily observe, with G's. Men may SAY that they want an intelligent and classy soul mate, but in the meantime they want to indulge their wild fantasies. And girls who want a handsome, charming, successful, kind man will have to realize that they tend to have "pasts" as they are highly desirable by other girls as well.

do you think after all these years and all those women George hasn't already indulged in all his wild fantasies already?? Kinky
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 07 Jun 2012, 01:13

Maybe it was a pity date (give the dog a bone, career, or whatever it could be that she wants in life) which is turning out to be the real thing. I say he should go for it and make it permanent. You know it's so if she's having her personal mail forwarded to his address. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 07 Jun 2012, 01:36

Bamboochacha,
Since when is SK's mail going to G's address? So that she can get in when in Cabo?

TNMC,
Some men never grow up. That's why they don't get married.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 07 Jun 2012, 02:11

No, duh. To 'their' home in Los Angeles. If she gave change of address/forwarding info to the us postal service - then I say it's legit, not a rumour. Why would anyone have their mail forwarded to their holiday location. Dumb. flower

Or, perhaps she got along so fakingly well with his dog that he asked her to be dog watcher while he's out of town - you know a dog sitter. Awful lot of emphasis put on his pet by her.

bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 07 Jun 2012, 02:24

Bamboochacha,
Maybe I wasn't clear. Since when did SK's mail go to Casa de Clooney? And if I were staying in Cabo longer than a quick weekend, I would definitely want my important mail sent there.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 07 Jun 2012, 02:29

Davida, Bamboo is joking. No one knows for sure if she's living there and/or has had her mail forwarded there. They're only going to be in Cabo for a couple more days, as according to her, they're leaving for Europe on Saturday.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 07 Jun 2012, 04:03

No, I'm not joking. If she was living with him as she says (it's "their house") then she would have her mail going there - IN LOS ANGELES). Why would she be having mail going to a rental on holiday? That would be stupid.

I assume all of her 'important' LOL LOL LOL stuff is done via her little computer.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 07 Jun 2012, 04:10

Melbert,
Thanks for the assist. Did SK tweet that she's going to Europe Sat?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 07 Jun 2012, 04:38

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Aly wrote:not a guy as friend but some one is your love interest and a boyfriend ! you don't like to be attracted to your boyfriend to be happy that's not superficial that's called love!!!

who say you have to be attracted to your male friends to be in good company , ???

If I wasn't attracted to a love interest of boyfriend, they wouldn't be my love interest of boyfriend.

yeah ,whatever!
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 07 Jun 2012, 05:07

I Love George Clooney and I want him as my red carpet boyfriend. LOL LOL LOL WAAAHHHHH. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 07 Jun 2012, 05:43

i don't think he would be your's bamboochacha flower
not like a date on the red carpet or anywhere else ! Spliff
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 07 Jun 2012, 05:59

I'm surprised George isnt in LA right now since Obama is here, again.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 07 Jun 2012, 06:03

Playfuldeb,
I read somewhere that Obama's reps are concerned about an anti-Hollywood backlash. G's involvement was to raise funds.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Jun 2012, 10:23

party animal - not! wrote:Absolutely right, Katie. He knows all about the tweeting and he really doesn't mind that that is what she does. Kind of tells you something, doesn't it?

Do you really think that George is that kind of controlling guy that he is checking everything tweets and says and has to give approval?? if so why do we like the guy so much?? Controlling someone so much is borderline abusive.
How do you get controlling from that? I said I think he's aware of what she's tweeting and he's fine with it. That's not in the least bit controlling.

Do you really think that she would tweet where her A-list boyfriend was holidaying if he didn't want it to be known? And not only once, but many times?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 07 Jun 2012, 11:38

Actually I would say George is very aware of what Stacy is doing in the public sphere by way of interviews and tweets. Stan isn't following her twitter because she tweets great personal insights and highlights issues that deserve focus. He is following her to ensure what she does tweet about G is in his best interest and not outside the scope of what she has been ok'ed to tweet about their personal life together. He hasn't built his profile and image for the past 20 years to just sit back and let some gf go rogue in the public domain. G's image (which get him the endorsement deals over other celebs) is what pays for his lifestyle now. The pay checks he gets for his acting roles aren't making the money to keep the houses in Como and Cabo stocked and the profits from the films he produced aren't funding the helicopters and private planes that are at his disposal in his down time.

Betty's first twitter got shut down not after the retweet debacle with Iggy Pop / Jen Aniston tweet but after she tweeted about going to Malibu on the bike one day then about BBQ Sunday the next. Clearly if you go off script, you get shut down. Plain and simple. If Stacy is tweeting about where he is (through her tweets about her location) then he is actively ok'ing - otherwise there would be complete radio silence. Call it controlling, self preservation or just image management, I have no doubt he is fully aware of what she is doing and supports her use of social media. Let's be honest, he is most likely the person that has taken a number of the twitter pics that she has uploaded to her account. Not many other people where in the backseat of the car on the way to the Globes or on the golf course in Mexico or in his kitchen whilst posing with Einstein. So it seems he is on board with the whole thing.

G is happy to call the paps when he is out to dinner for coverage during award season, had professional pics taken of the couple and sold to the tabloids to confirm the relationship, he has welcomed the press into his home to do write ups on how Stacy gets ready for events, etc. If he is doing that and is ok with that type of information being out in the public domain - why do we assume he is above tweeting for personal gain? That twitter is somehow beneath him? I just don’t understand why anyone think he is not fully aware of and is on board with her tweeting away and getting press write ups about those said tweets? It keeps both their names in the press. And if her name is in the press and she is getting work through the association as she has been, he most likely doesn’t have to call in favours for another Leverage style gig for this gf.

Are some of her tweets immature and narcissistic? Sure but ultimately, that impacts on her, not him. When it comes to the women in his life, George is teflon to the negative commentary. The women get put through the ringer and George doesn’t get a scratch on him. He always comes out looking good in the press. That because he is in control of what is released and what stays personal. And I have no doubt that Stacy will toe the line. She now has a meal ticket and guaranteed press attention - she is not going to over-reach and try to demand more than what G has set the limits at - both personally and professionally.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 07 Jun 2012, 13:57

I agree with Watching. I think the fact that she is so easy going is the biggest plus for her right now. She can handle herself reasonably well in public. He doesn't have to "take care of her" when they are out. She seems pretty drama free. And I think she's smart enough not to ask for more than he's willing to give.
I don't buy the "great love story" more like your favorite pair of shoes. You keep them around because they are so comfortable.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 07 Jun 2012, 14:01

Well said watching you hit the nail on the head. I also think G makes it his business as to what she tweets, and that he always comes out on top at the end of the relationship. However I do think the end of this relationship will be interesting. The difference between Stacy and his other girlfriends is that she knows how to play the Hollywood game and I don't think she will allow herself to be dragged through the dirt like the other girlfriends. I think Stacy is quite savvy in how she is handling this relationship. She has been in Hollywood for many years and knows all about George and how he handles his relationships, during and after. She is getting more publicity than she could ever dream of plus an all expense paid trip to Europe for the summer. I think this one will be around long after George goes on to his next girlfriends. G knows what she tweets and I now realize that he is encouraging some of them. I think G protects his girlfriends, to an extent, while he is dating them but allows the press to destroy them when it is over. I think this gf(Stacy) is a lot smarter than he thinks. If anything Stacy Keibler is not stupid and won't allow G to make a fool out of her after this is over like he's done with the others.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 07 Jun 2012, 14:16

Several thoughts.... I recall reading that George's mail does not even go to his house, but rather some office.

I sure g has contributed the maximum to Obama by now, so no point in going to any further fundraisers.

Also, my prediction: after the breakup Stacy will take the high road, because to do anything else will reflect badly on her.G

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 07 Jun 2012, 14:40

Katiedot wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Absolutely right, Katie. He knows all about the tweeting and he really doesn't mind that that is what she does. Kind of tells you something, doesn't it?

Do you really think that George is that kind of controlling guy that he is checking everything tweets and says and has to give approval?? if so why do we like the guy so much?? Controlling someone so much is borderline abusive.
How do you get controlling from that? I said I think he's aware of what she's tweeting and he's fine with it. That's not in the least bit controlling.

Do you really think that she would tweet where her A-list boyfriend was holidaying if he didn't want it to be known? And not only once, but many times?

Everyone is always claiming that she doesn't tweet anything without George's approval. That's controlling. She didn't actually tweet about George's whereabouts it was about hers and since they don't really spend too much time together it's anyone's guess if George shows up. If she has to check with him before she tweets anything then she is being controlled. I personally don't think that she runs her tweets by George at all and she tweets whatever she wants whenever she wants. I think it's her PR team that pulls tweets when she messes up and nothing to do with George. JMO.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 07 Jun 2012, 15:04

TNMC I think what the others are trying to say is that Stacy has "perimeters" which she has to stay within, while tweeting. There are boundaries about what she can say to the public, both in tweets and in her interviews about their relationship, where the go and what they do. This is probably something that was outlined at the very beginning of their relationship in order to "preserve" George's well crafted public image which she would have agreed to beforehand.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 07 Jun 2012, 15:06

Yes, she doesn't take pictures of him in Cabo to tweet, I should ask her though, no ? lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 07 Jun 2012, 15:17

[quote="watching"]Actually I would say George is very aware of what Stacy is doing in the public sphere by way of interviews and tweets. Stan isn't following her twitter because she tweets great personal insights and highlights issues that deserve focus. He is following her to ensure what she does tweet about G is in his best interest and not outside the scope of what she has been ok'ed to tweet about their personal life together. He hasn't built his profile and image for the past 20 years to just sit back and let some gf go rogue in the public domain. G's image (which get him the endorsement deals over other celebs) is what pays for his lifestyle now. The pay checks he gets for his acting roles aren't making the money to keep the houses in Como and Cabo stocked and the profits from the films he produced aren't funding the helicopters and private planes that are at his disposal in his down time.

How can you be so sure??? Maybe Stan's ready to go BLONDE!!!!! geek I think SK is smart enough to know what she should or shouldn't say, but I also wouldn't be surprised if, she was unsure of tweeting something, that she would run it by George first. For instance, she may ask him if it's alright if she tells everyone they'll be in Cabo. As Watching has said, he's still in the Hollywood biz, and he still needs to get his name out there as well....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Jun 2012, 16:08

The next mrs clooney wrote:Everyone is always claiming that she doesn't tweet anything without George's approval. That's controlling.
I'm not quite sure who this 'everybody' you mention is because I've yet to see 100% agreement on this board about anything. Some posters, myself included, have said that George is aware of her tweets and that he's ok with them. That's far from saying she has to submit them for his approval before she tweets.

It's called tacit approval and has nothing to do with being controlling.

How do we know this? Because if he was unhappy with anything she tweeted, he'd have asked her to stop a long time ago. She knows which side her bread's buttered and you can bet your bottom dollar she's not going to jeapardise her relationship by tweeting things that would upset him.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 07 Jun 2012, 16:25

I'm just disappointed by SK's choice of words in her tweets. G probably has an arrangement to promote Mexican tourism, in light of the drug cartels wrecking the Mexican economy. That is why he's doing a commercial there. SK's tweets encourage pap attention, without G having to look silly. Still I think that SK, and G by association, would come across much better if she expressed herself in a more mature fashion. Don't you think that the more educated reporters are making fun of her behind her back? But kudos to G for helping the really poor in Mexico. You would not believe how many young girls are gang raped, and even killed, crossing in underground tunnels to come to the US, even if they have to work in the slave trade.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 07 Jun 2012, 17:10

davidarochelle wrote:I'm just disappointed by SK's choice of words in her tweets. G probably has an arrangement to promote Mexican tourism, in light of the drug cartels wrecking the Mexican economy. That is why he's doing a commercial there. SK's tweets encourage pap attention, without G having to look silly. Still I think that SK, and G by association, would come across much better if she expressed herself in a more mature fashion. Don't you think that the more educated reporters are making fun of her behind her back? But kudos to G for helping the really poor in Mexico. You would not believe how many young girls are gang raped, and even killed, crossing in underground tunnels to come to the US, even if they have to work in the slave trade.

Just because G is doing a commercial in Mexico (if he is), that he's got some kind of arrangement to promote Mexican tourism? Anymore than he's got some kind of arrangement to promote Italian, or Japanese tourism, or any other place he happens to be working? He's IN the commercial - paid to show up where it's being filmed. Unless he'l producing the commercial, which I'm guessing he probably isn't.

I don't want to be snarky, but sometimes assumptions are made on this board that are a little far reaching....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 07 Jun 2012, 17:25

Bellybaby,
Every time G gets papped with SK going to Cabo to stay in his vacation house, it generates world-wide positive attention for Mexican tourism. Many Americans are paranoid because certain cities in Mexico have been called "Murder Capital of the World." Whether or not G gets paid directly for promoting Mexican vacations is not the issue. Just by travelling there he helps the Mexican economy.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 07 Jun 2012, 19:54

Katiedot wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Everyone is always claiming that she doesn't tweet anything without George's approval. That's controlling.
I'm not quite sure who this 'everybody' you mention is because I've yet to see 100% agreement on this board about anything. Some posters, myself included, have said that George is aware of her tweets and that he's ok with them. That's far from saying she has to submit them for his approval before she tweets.

It's called tacit approval and has nothing to do with being controlling.

How do we know this? Because if he was unhappy with anything she tweeted, he'd have asked her to stop a long time ago. She knows which side her bread's buttered and you can bet your bottom dollar she's not going to jeapardise her relationship by tweeting things that would upset him.

Ok so many, the majority even, of people think that he controls what she says and tweets. Even if it is tacit approval you have no proof of this so don't get all high and mighty about it. George made it clear at the start of the relationship that he would never tell anyone what they should do and that she could do whatever she wanted. Seems to me that since it came straight from the horses mouth he doesn't give a crap about her tweets and doesn't waste time reading them. She obviously loves to tweet and if he asked her to stop doing it her would be trying to control her actions. If tweeting would cause the end of their relationship then its obviously not that strong in the first place.

God, COH is getting really annoying with all the bitchiness. Wish someone would take control of this site just like George takes control of Stacy's tweets Smash computer
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 07 Jun 2012, 20:32

I don't know, I like hearing most everybody's opinion, including yours TNMC and Katie's also. I don't always understand or agree with some of them but that's ok too.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 07 Jun 2012, 20:36

Yes I agree with Noodle...I know we all have different opinions. I too think he is aware of what she tweets .... I think she also knows how he feels about too much information and she has modified her behavior. I think I said it before but when she first came on the scene she tweeted much more than she does now. She was much more open...I think she knows what she is doing and is playing by his rules. Don't be upset...I know I need a bit of snark once in awhile. Very Happy

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 07 Jun 2012, 20:47

Shouldn't we be pleased when SK tweets about locations ?
A picture of Our Man is often the result....
Who's complaining ? Not me.... Hoorah!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 07 Jun 2012, 20:49

silly girl wrote:Yes I agree with Noodle...I know we all have different opinions. I too think he is aware of what she tweets .... I think she also knows how he feels about too much information and she has modified her behavior. I think I said it before but when she first came on the scene she tweeted much more than she does now. She was much more open...I think she knows what she is doing and is playing by his rules. Don't be upset...I know I need a bit of snark once in awhile. Very Happy

I'm not upset Silly Girl, I just get frustrated when I give my opinion and then someone jumps on it saying I am wrong because it doesn't agree with theirs. None of us know the real deal and all of us are just making assumptions I just wish everyone would get that. I respect your opinion despite it being different to mine, but because you disagree in a respectful manner. My snark attack is over Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 07 Jun 2012, 21:05

Aly wrote:i don't think he would be your's bamboochacha flower
not like a date on the red carpet or anywhere else ! Spliff

Good thing I wasn't serious otherwise I would be offended. But, I am much prettier and a brilliant zing'r than anything he's ever dated - and I have my own money. LOL. flower

Last edited by bamboochacha on Thu 07 Jun 2012, 21:08; edited 1 time in total
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 07 Jun 2012, 21:07

Can WE meet up then bamboo ?? Give Flowers2
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 07 Jun 2012, 21:09

No, I love men.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 07 Jun 2012, 21:12

oopsie It happens..... lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 07 Jun 2012, 21:17

Bamboo- I admire your modesty!!!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next