George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

+30
Missa
doris day
hathaross
Casey
Lighterside
anon.4
Coco
ladydi
Katiedot
lucy
Bidbod
phys major
pattygirl
Dexterdidit
lolo"layla"
LornaDoone
it's me
Joanna
lelacorb
Pari
melbert
premiere
MM
watching
lovelylois
cindigirl
sisieq
zizi
sadDonkey
laetval
34 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? Empty Re: george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

Post by laetval Tue 22 Nov 2011, 19:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney And Stacy Keibler Spending Thanksgiving In Mexico

George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler will spend America's Thanksgiving holiday together soaking up the sun in Mexico with their friends and family.
The Hollywood star began dating former wrestler Keibler following his summer (Jun11) split from Italian beauty Elisabetta Canalis, and she has been accompanying Clooney to red carpet events ever since. She even met his parents at the Los Angeles premiere of The Descendants last week (15Nov11).
And the couple's romance is continuing to heat up, literally - Clooney is whisking his new lady and their relatives off to Cabo San Lucas this week (begs21Nov11) to celebrate Thursday's (24Nov11) holiday.
She tells People magazine, "We're going to Cabo with our friends and family!"
Clooney and Keibler are becoming regulars in the popular Mexican getaway - they vacationed there last month (Oct11) for the sportswoman's 32nd birthday.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? Empty Re: george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

Post by sadDonkey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 20:05

Yes George she is very private.
Her family and his family in Cabo?
Next we can expect is a family pic on her twitter/FB page

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 22 Nov 2011, 20:11

sadDonkey wrote:
Yes George she is very private.
Her family and his family in Cabo?
Next we can expect is a family pic on her twitter/FB page
SD:
I don't think she would be satisfied with this, IMO she will go all the way to the top: interviews, talk shows. Twisted Evil

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 20:46

NEVER!
Just a "happy" (awkward) family meeting.
Everybody there knows, he has no serious intensions, that they are just f#ing

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 22 Nov 2011, 20:48

Cracy got what she wanted as its all over the internet. Wrong thread, but interesting that she hasn't tweeted all day.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 22 Nov 2011, 21:00

sadDonkey wrote:

Everybody there knows, he has no serious intensions, that they are just f#ing

Why would they will need their family to be around?. Will other family members participate in his conquest of another woman??

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 21:14

George seems to have no problems looking in her father's eyes.
Maybe he has no sense of shame ?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 22 Nov 2011, 21:15

Well, Thanksgiving I think should be about family. At least in my family. We're all going to get together on this holiday and pretend we like each other. LOL My ex-husband is going to be there at the dinner. UGH

If he is going to be there in Mexico I hope he gets the rest he needs.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 22 Nov 2011, 22:02

Well, this is one time I need to see photos to believe that N/N will be there. I can't believe they would leave Ada and the grandkids behind.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 22 Nov 2011, 22:11

Maybe Ada and her kids spending Thanksgiving with other family members. OR just Stacy's family will be in Cabo. Anyway I think it will be awkward OR for me it would be awkward.

So Ted thinks George has some skeletons in his closet ?! Hmm, very interesting

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 22 Nov 2011, 22:44

Maybe its just me, but isn't it tacky of Cray's parents after about 4 months to have a free vacation on George? Yes, I'm guessing George is paying for everything.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 22 Nov 2011, 23:04

sisieq wrote:Maybe its just me, but isn't it tacky of Cray's parents after about 4 months to have a free vacation on George? Yes, I'm guessing George is paying for everything.

Well maybe they have been seeing each other for more than four months, just sayin. Maybe tacky, these are the parents of a girl who wrestled in lingerie in front of thousands of screaming young men and who has videos of doing strip tease dances on the internet. Either they just don't know better or maybe they have the same fame seeking mentality as she or they don't know how to say no to their daughter. What ever Stacy wants. I know I would feel uncomfortable and just tell her maybe next year if you are together.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? Empty george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

Post by watching Wed 23 Nov 2011, 07:33

Wait, she announced to PEOPLE mag in advance that they were going to Cabo for Thansgiving? With their families?
Was it to ensure the paps had time to book their flights and pack an overnight bag? WTP? It is not like there aren't always paps in Cabo especially around the holiday period. Is this to just guarantee pap coverage? Lordy.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 23 Nov 2011, 18:10

Arrrgh!! Cray-Cray is REAALLY getting on my nerves!! She is conniving and will do whatever it takes to get what she wants. Well, she WON'T get my respect, that's for sure.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 23 Nov 2011, 18:37

No matter what kind of relationship it is - real thing, friends w/benefits, PR - I just can't imagine Stacy's parents being happy about it. None of the above situations are going to put her in a good light and with a promising future. What we want most for our kids is to be happy and successful but for a very long time she's only going to be known as George Clooney's piece (or ex piece.) No matter what good things she's done in her life, those internet vids and pics are going to be publicized. If I were her mother, I'd be extremely upset to say the least. I'm sure he's charming as hell to all the gf's parents and maybe he wins them over. Don't they realize that past actions are an extremely good predictor of future actions? Maybe they're just biding their time until she either comes to her senses or gets dumped, but in the meantime it would be an extremely difficult time if I was her mother. Not to mention my husband would want to kill him! No way would I be going to Cabo. I'd have a hard time being in the same room with him, and believe me, I'm a huge fan. But i'm a mom first.
FYI, I love my kids' partners!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 24 Nov 2011, 04:43

Well Premiere, considering that all the parents are very close to George's age, they probably have more in common than his tart of the month does with him. "Now go on there young 'un, go swim with the fishies while your folks and I sit out here on the veranda and play canasta".
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 24 Nov 2011, 04:55

lol! Melbert Zen Master you never fail to make me smile. Great comment. 10 out of 10

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 24 Nov 2011, 06:03

Thank you, thank you very much! I'll be in town all week!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 24 Nov 2011, 08:08

sadDonkey wrote: George seems to have no problems looking in her father's eyes.
Maybe he has no sense of shame ?

SadDonkey - why would George have an issue looking her father in the eye? He isn't the one with the semi naked pictures all over the internet, he doesn't have demeaning wrestling videos on youtube, he isn't the one tweeting about the relationship, his career is not based solely on his appearance, he isn't the one declaring love publicly only to be mocked by the press, he isn't tipping of the press, etc.

Considering the "work history" of his daughter, Mr Keibler is probably thrilled that his daughter is dating someone respectable (to the general public at least), successful, charity minded, talented in his creative field, has no criminal record and is financially generous. Sure he is older but then, so what? In all his relationships, he is upfront and honest - no marriage, no kids, my job comes first.

He may have a preference for skanks and famewhores but isn't that an issue about the woman in question - about her morals and lack of standards? And as for possible shame issues, would that not be an issue for her family, seeing as it relates to how their daughter turned out and chooses to live her life, instead of it being a reflection on G? He may be enabling her behaviour at this time but she was that way prior to George and she will be that way after George. Why is he getting held responsible for the lack of moral compass of another person that he is not related to and had no influence over?

He is just banging her. He is not her spiritual guru or her personal mentor. She is not some innocent that he is corrupting or leading astray.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 24 Nov 2011, 12:32

watching wrote:SadDonkey - why would George have an issue looking her father in the eye? ...
He is just banging her.
That's the point.

Re to her pics over the internet
you mean this is not art ?! Wink

I understand what you are saying watching: yes, she ain't no angel Halo

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 24 Nov 2011, 14:33

STACY KEIBLER, 32 (former WWE wrestler)
I'm just looking forward to spending time with my friends and family. I'll be eating a lot of food on Thanksgiving -- I put gravy on everything on my plate! And I'll be watching my Baltimore Ravens hopefully kick some butt on Thursday.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 24 Nov 2011, 15:04

Happy Thanksgiving George and Stacy Give Flowers2
Blessings loads and heaps too... Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 24 Nov 2011, 18:52

Waching : Good comment, I agree that he has no issue to look her father in the eye. It is not the first time when he would have that opportunity. He did it with other fathers too. I am just curies how he can look into his own parents eyes ?. What you just wrote about Stacy is public knowledge. I am sure his parents know all this just like we do. And maybe more, his father is a journalist. How, for example, he talks to his sister’s children about his current or latest lady ?? They are old enough to use the internet and find all the juicy information, pics, videos. What does it say about him as a family man?? scratch

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 24 Nov 2011, 19:46

ZIZI for a father and mother what a child is always acceptable if he is not a criminal: Because George is a son who has given much satisfaction to his parents, I think they just want his happiness and accept his choices
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 24 Nov 2011, 20:44

zizi wrote:how he can look into his own parents eyes ?
Probably like you, I couldn't look into my parents eyes. Maybe George is already numb in that matter. His poor parents had to put up with a lot. Maybe they are already used to it and have no or very low expectations.
zizi wrote:How, for example, he talks to his sister’s children about his current or latest lady ??
Isn't he a great role model for his nephew and niece? LOL
zizi wrote:What does it say about him as a family man?? scratch
I am sure it is great to have him as a brother, son, uncle - he is a very loveable and funny person but deep down somewhere they probably feel a little shame caused by some of his behaviors.

Very good questions zizi. Only George knows the answers. We can just assume.

Last edited by sadDonkey on Thu 24 Nov 2011, 20:49; edited 2 times in total

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 24 Nov 2011, 20:46

You know, Lela I agree, I am sure that they are very proud of him, he did achieved a lot. But like you said, parents also want their child to be happy in his personal life. I don't think they are happy with his choices of women in his private life. I don't belief that deep down in their harts they are satisfy with it, and feel good about it. And don't think that taking "family photos" every year with a different gf. ( with very questionable reputation) makes them happy. IMHO

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 24 Nov 2011, 20:49

Zizi for happiness and peace of your children try to digest the toads
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 24 Nov 2011, 20:51

Thanks SD, you are right, only George knows the answer. Can you imagine his biography book. It would be the bestseller of the year. lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 24 Nov 2011, 20:53

zizi wrote:Waching : Good comment, I agree that he has no issue to look her father in the eye. It is not the first time when he would have that opportunity. He did it with other fathers too. I am just curies how he can look into his own parents eyes ?. What you just wrote about Stacy is public knowledge. I am sure his parents know all this just like we do. And maybe more, his father is a journalist.

How, for example, he talks to his sister’s children about his current or latest lady ?? They are old enough to use the internet and find all the juicy information, pics, videos. What does it say about him as a family man?? scratch

Personally, I don't think it's any of our business how he deals with his family members.
IMO it's a step too far for discussion here, on an open forum.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 24 Nov 2011, 20:56

lelacorb wrote:Zizi for happiness and peace of your children try to digest the toads
I

I would probably choke few times, but I would try for sure. Give Flowers

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 24 Nov 2011, 21:05

@lelacorb
oh how sweet. Are you a mommy?

@zizi
Maybe we will understand when we are parents?!

When a superstar dies, they show specials of him. I often think about what they would show and say about G. He was a great guy, great movie actor, great humanitarian but... then they show 10.000 women with questionable reputation

Isn't it sad?!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 24 Nov 2011, 21:06

Joanna wrote:

Personally, I don't think it's any of our business how he deals with his family members.

With all the respect, Joanna we discuss almost everything on this forum regarding G.C. His personality, his behavior, his actions, etc... As long as Katie is Ok with it we are allowed to do it.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 24 Nov 2011, 21:11

@Joanna
LOL Joanna, please check other threads. You will be suprised what else we have discussed... Very Happy

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 24 Nov 2011, 21:21

sadDonkey wrote:@lelacorb
oh how sweet. Are you a mommy?

@zizi
Maybe we will understand when we are parents?!

When a superstar dies, they show specials of him. I often think about what they would show and say about G. He was a great guy, great movie actor, great humanitarian but... then they show 10.000 women with questionable reputation

Isn't it sad?!

ohhhhhhhhh
here we are

the last bullet

would you like to know?
I guess that, at the end, I'm no more amusing myself

all that parading those awful skanks
(being him the worse of them all)
is incredibly sad

not funny at all
this such no way understandable behaviour

does he want to see us saying he has totally lost his brain (in a sad way, I mean)

?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 24 Nov 2011, 22:36

@ it's me, you have such a big heart. It is very sweet how much you care about G. Love2 Give Flowers

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 24 Nov 2011, 22:46

no
you are wrong, my friend
I guess I'm not caring at all
after all his messing around
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 25 Nov 2011, 01:52

Joanna wrote:
zizi wrote:Waching : Good comment, I agree that he has no issue to look her father in the eye. It is not the first time when he would have that opportunity. He did it with other fathers too. I am just curies how he can look into his own parents eyes ?. What you just wrote about Stacy is public knowledge. I am sure his parents know all this just like we do. And maybe more, his father is a journalist.

How, for example, he talks to his sister’s children about his current or latest lady ?? They are old enough to use the internet and find all the juicy information, pics, videos. What does it say about him as a family man?? scratch

Hi Joanna

I doubt he discusses anything about his lady friends with his niece and nephew.

I think those kids are more savvy than we give them credit. Look at what they see in music videos and what's available on You Tube and even just general searches on the internet. My generation was much more naive about what happens in the world. Today's kids get sex thrown at them in every way imaginable.

Considering how much George works and travels - I doubt he spends much time with them at all - so what little time he would spend with them probably doesn't include any discussion of his love life.

And frankly, if they did happen to ask him - I'd bet his nephew would be more impressed with the fact that she had been a wrestler! Me, I don't get the fascinating with all that fake wrestling anyway!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 25 Nov 2011, 02:37

@ LornaDoone, thank you for your post. Actually I am the one who was wondering about it, and I think your answer is very close to the truth.

Joanna said: "Personally, I don't think it's any of our business how he deals with his family members.
IMO it's a step too far for discussion here, on an open forum."

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 25 Nov 2011, 03:20

STACY KEIBLER, 32 (former WWE wrestler)
I'm just looking forward to spending time with my friends and family. I'll be eating a lot of food on Thanksgiving -- I put gravy on everything on my plate! And I'll be watching my Baltimore Ravens hopefully kick some butt on Thursday.

Speaking of "butt" Stacy, cover yours up, hon, I'm sick of looking at it.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 25 Nov 2011, 09:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love on the high seas! Sporty Stacy Keibler hits the waves during Mexican getaway with boyfriend George Clooney

By Andrea Magrath

Last updated at 8:43 AM on 25th November 2011

Comments (0)

Being an athlete, Stacy Keibler is not the type of woman to lounge about on the sand on her holiday.

The former wrestler was instead zipping around the ocean in Cabo San Lucas yesterday on a jet ski during a Thanksgiving break in Mexico with her superstar boyfriend George Clooney.

Stacy, 32, was pictured grinning as she raced around the blue water in a pink bikini, and RayBan sunglasses and a life jacket.
Thanksgiving on the seas: Stacy Keibler was pictured enjoying some water sports in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico yesterday where she is holidaying with boyfriend George Clooney

The pretty blonde sportswoman revealed to People magazine that she and Clooney, 50, were planning to holiday in the celebrity-filled spot with 'friends and family.'
But when you're an A-lister, your buddies come in the form of Molly Sims and her husband Scott Stuber and Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber.

This is Keibler and Clooney's second vacation in Cabo in as many months, after the couple jetted there for Stacy's birthday in October.

Although he is usually more discreet in his relationships, Clooney said in a recent interview that he didn't mind Stacy tweeting about their high-profile romance.

'She can do whatever she wants,' he said, when grilled on the subject. 'I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life.'

The pair went public with their romance at the Toronto Film Festival in September. Clooney joked recently about his statuesque love: 'She's very tall. She can kick my a**.'

cindy is there too

Like millions of Americans, Cindy Crawford has been spending Thanksgiving with her family.

But while most are content to spend the national holiday together at home, the supermodel has headed south for a sunshine break in Mexico.

Spotted in the resort of Los Cabos in the Baja California peninsula, the 45-year-old was impossible to miss with her stunning long legs

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:25

So pictures of Stacy but not George! George doesn't seem to really like the beach, but the girls all do. At least she isn't wearing a thong.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:52

Dexterdidit wrote:George doesn't seem to really like the beach, but the girls all do.
LOL Dex.
Yeah, I wonder why ?! Wink

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 25 Nov 2011, 13:05

sadDonkey wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:George doesn't seem to really like the beach, but the girls all do.
LOL Dex.
Yeah, I wonder why ?! Wink
Why so too she could have her ass! The thong is dangerous for her.

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 25 Nov 2011, 13:29

Wow what a surprise, photos of stacy in Cabo, I know they really value their privacy.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 25 Nov 2011, 15:36

A Bikini-Clad Stacy Keibler Enjoys Another Vacation With George Clooney

Back to Story / November 25, 2011 / Leave a Comment

Stacy Keibler rides some jet skis while on Thanksgiving vacation with her boyfriend George Clooney and their families in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on November 24th, 2011. Also joing the happy couple were actress Molly Sims and her husband Scott Stuber.

Related to: Bikini Clad Celebrities, Cindy Crawford, Film, George Clooney, Molly Sims, Rande Gerber, Scott Stuber, Sightings, Stacy Keibler

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 15:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 25 Nov 2011, 16:39

Like millions of Americans, Cindy Crawford has been spending Thanksgiving with her family.

But while most are content to spend the national holiday together at home, the supermodel has headed south for a sunshine break in Mexico.

Spotted in the resort of Los Cabos in the Baja California peninsula, the 45-year-old was impossible to miss with her stunning long legs
ROTFLOL!! Notice they were just talking about Cindy!

First notice Cindy does not look at the camera. And, now because of Big Mouth Cindy's kids are not free to hang by themselves. Yes, her kids have been papped, but with Cindy and/or Randi.

Notice Big Mouth looks at the camera. And, that one photo the papps are in the ocean. She is worse than EC with the famewh*ring. IMHO.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 25 Nov 2011, 16:44

Can anyone tell if Cindy joined them on the beach, too? Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 25 Nov 2011, 16:50

Very good point Sisieq, like always. Smile

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 25 Nov 2011, 19:56

Stacy Pics : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 25 Nov 2011, 20:21

Picture No 19 is our boy on the beach ! LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next