George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 3 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

+30
Missa
doris day
hathaross
Casey
Lighterside
anon.4
Coco
ladydi
Katiedot
lucy
Bidbod
phys major
pattygirl
Dexterdidit
lolo"layla"
LornaDoone
it's me
Joanna
lelacorb
Pari
melbert
premiere
MM
watching
lovelylois
cindigirl
sisieq
zizi
sadDonkey
laetval
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 3 Empty Re: george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

Post by zizi Mon 28 Nov 2011, 18:29

Katiedot wrote:
zizi wrote: Most of us have imperfections which we didn’t ask for. But knowing that we do, we at least try not to expose them to the public at large, if we can.
What you seem to be saying is that everyone (because everyone has imperfections) should run away in shame and hide their imperfection.

We're all of us as God made us; cellulite, scars, freckles, port wine stains, birth marks, vitiligo patches, eczema, warts and all (well ok, hopefully not the warts) and there's nothing much we can do about this. Even top models have imperfections that have to be photoshopped before their picture can be used.

No, it is not what I was trying to say. My point was that if somebody is concern about his body imperfections, because of being self conscious or for any other personal reasons they usually try to to hide these the best they can. IMO either Stacy or Eli do not have the problem with the imperfections which is their right. I just didn’t see anything wrong with posts where we talk about it and point these items out. And we were not making fun of them we just stated the obvious. But it is your forum, and you make the rules, if you decided that this kind of comments are of the limit I don’t think it will be a big issue not to make them. IMO.

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 3 Empty Re: george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

Post by lovelylois Mon 28 Nov 2011, 19:16

Here is a observations from George and Stacys cabo vacation from
Celebitchy

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler spent Thanksgiving in Cabo San Lucas with A-Rod

George Clooney took his girlfriend Stacy Keibler down to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for the long Thanksgiving holiday. These Mexico jaunts are becoming a regular thing for Clooney – he spent last Christmas in Cabo with Elisabetta Canalis and some friends. Well, some of Clooney’s friends joined him on this trip too – notably, Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber and Alex Rodriguez. You can even see A-Rod in some of these photos – he’s facing George and Stacy. I feel like Alex was probably eyeing Stacy as a potential addition to his Gladiator Bikini Parties, where the buffest, burliest girl wins the chance to ride Alex’s jock for a night. Ew… I grossed myself out on that one.

Should we talk about Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber? They always travel to spend time with George and his girlfriend of the moment. Do you think Cindy ever gets tired of trying to make conversation with them? Do you think the girlfriends ever get jealous of Cindy? Because, just my opinion, George has always been in love with Cindy and he chooses girls that resemble her to varying degrees. It feels like it would be awkward, and yet Cindy and Rande turn up at all of George’s holidays.

I have another question: why is Clooney not spending his vacation time in Italy? He owns that beautiful villa, you’d think he’d want to spend more time there. I have a theory – something about Clooney wanting to be kind to Elisabetta Canalis, and he’s not going to bring any new girlfriends to Italy for a while. Plus, I think Clooney is just trying to dodge an Italian subpoena to appear in one of Silvio Berlosconi’s trials. At this point, can’t we just admit that Elisabetta was one of Berlosconi’s girls? She is exactly his type, and I suspect Elisabetta was a favorite for those bunga-bunga parties.

PS… I still can’t get enough of Clooney pointing at Stacy’s biscuits and making faces.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 28 Nov 2011, 19:23

why is Clooney not spending his vacation time in Italy? He owns that beautiful villa, you’d think he’d want to spend more time there
She needs to check the weather forecast and she'd soon understand. Europe in the wintertime isn't the warmest and definitely not the place to go if you want to work on a tan or lie on a beach.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon 28 Nov 2011, 19:31

I know he's not, but in the Lainey pictures, it looks like he's pushing her away with his hand on her hip, rather than looking romantikal and all. ROTF.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 28 Nov 2011, 19:44

Casey wrote:I know he's not, but in the Lainey pictures, it looks like he's pushing her away with his hand on her hip, rather than looking romantikal and all. ROTF.
In the photos where she embraces him warmly seems like a tree trunk. When I hug a friend just throw my arms around him always hugs the hips and I'm only talking about a friend
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 28 Nov 2011, 19:55

By George, it's love! Stacy Keibler can't keep her hands off Clooney on romantic getaway in Cabo

By Amelia Proud

Last updated at 6:24 PM on 28th November 2011

Comments (2)

Much has been made of George Clooney's inability to settle down with one woman for any period of time; despite his repeated reassurances that he simply loves the bachelor lifestyle.

The 50-year-old has also asserted that he doesn't feel a pang for fatherhood, and that he gets his fill of youngsters when spending time with best friend Brad Pitt and his brood of six.

But many observers, and friends of The Descendants star, have noticed that there seems to be something different about his relationship with former wrestler Stacy Keibler, 32.
he pair are currently on their second Mexican holiday of the year, and these intimate shots of the couple in Cabo tell the story of a couple who are very much in love.

Despite holidaying with friends, and in these shots you can spot Cameron Diaz's ex Alex Rodriguez chewing the fat with the lovebirds, they only have eyes for one another.

The looks they share speak volumes, as does Keibler's careful and tender care towards the actor, who has just undergone surgery on his elbow.

The All-American blonde seems to a tonic for Kentucky-born Clooney after his flirtation with Italian life fizzled out along with his relationship with native Elisabetta Canalis, 33.

t's possible that the past twelve months, which Clooney has described as the 'worst' of his life after suffering a spinal injury on the set of Syriana which left him in so much pain he contemplated suicide, has made him finally reassess his priorities.
Support: Stacy was by George's side at the premiere of The Descendents in LA

Support: Stacy was by George's side at the premiere of The Descendents in LA

He certainly seems more relaxed about showing his affection for Keibler, who has the added bonus of being a long-term friend who has become a girlfriend.

This is Keibler and Clooney's second vacation in Cabo in as many months, after the couple jetted there for Stacy's birthday in October.

She has spoken publicly about the couple's relationship, something he has always admitted to hating in a woman in the past.

Indeed, it's suspected to be one of the reasons he finally ended his affair with Canalis.

The bubbly athlete caused headlines this week when she used the 'L' word when referring to her boyfriend very publicly, via her Twitter account.

Loved-up Keibler wrote: 'You know it's love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery two days ago and takes you to a Ravens game . Especially when he's a Bengals fan.'

And the painstakingly discreet Clooney said in a recent interview that he didn't mind Stacy tweeting about their high-profile romance.

'She can do whatever she wants,' he said, when grilled on the subject. 'I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life.'

The pair went public with their romance at the Toronto Film Festival in September. Clooney joked recently about his statuesque love: 'She's very tall. She can kick my a**.'

The 'L' word: Keibler recently tweeted that she was in love with the actor after he took her to a Ravens game despite being a Bengals fan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 28 Nov 2011, 19:56

I don't know, maybe she has George in a hammer hold like that because she doesn't want to let him get away. I know, if memory serves me right when he's truly embracing a woman he holds his hand to the back of her head. Which by the way I find VERY sexy!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 28 Nov 2011, 21:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Are All Smiles at Los Cabos Airport (PHOTOS)
34 minutes ago

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Leave Los Cabos
View the Gallery / 13 Photos »
Stacy & George in Love!
george-clooney-stacy-keibler
Keibler tweets "it's love" with her beau Read More »

George Clooney appears to be enjoying his new relationship with Stacy Keibler. A lot.

The newly minted couple were all smiles as they arrived at the airport in Los Cabos, Mexico, Monday afternoon, where they were joined by vacation pals Cindy Crawford, her husband Rande Geber, and their 10-year-old daughter, Kaia.

Prior to their airport arrival, George and his gal packed on the PDA as they mingled with friends in Mexico including New York Yankee bachelor Alex Rodriguez.

As expected, the PDA train continued for the happy couple; George himself was spotted putting his arm around Stacy as the sexy duo made their way inside the airport.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 28 Nov 2011, 21:47

Thanks for the photos lolo. I wonder what he's holding in his left hand. It looks like some sort of a leash. I wonder if he took Einstein to Mexico.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 28 Nov 2011, 21:49

Wow, thanks for all the photos lolo!!

Yeah, maybe Eisntein. He would not have wanted to leave him alone in LA.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 28 Nov 2011, 21:57

u r welcome girls.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 28 Nov 2011, 23:00

lovelois why clooney should come to italy in winter?its freezing here and its twelve hours flight from la!

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 28 Nov 2011, 23:29

Once again it's the girl throwing herself all over George and George not showing that much interest. I've seen warmer hugs in my family and we are awkward to say the least. They know they are being papped, Alex R looks right at the camera so the George and Stacy show is continuing. It just doesn't look "right". Why is George even trying to put his just newly operated arm around her? Couldn't she have taken Einstein they are afterall just so close? George just can't fake interest in her and she is overdoing it again.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 28 Nov 2011, 23:43

doris day wrote:lovelois why clooney should come to italy in winter?its freezing here and its twelve hours flight from la!

It is kaiser from the web site Celebitchy who thinks they should go to italy. They obviously don't realize that it is winter in Como. I don't blame George I would go to a warm climate also.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 29 Nov 2011, 00:00

george is checking stacy's back looool : Love7

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 29 Nov 2011, 00:13

So is A Rod....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 29 Nov 2011, 00:18

Maybe she got a bad sunburn from being on the water ski-doo so they are looking at it.

When they are walking sort of hand and hand with a group, it looks like they are going to the airplane. Do you think he is doing that because he knows they are being photographed. Because it looks painfull to lift his arm around her.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 29 Nov 2011, 00:45

I know it's been mentioned before, that one could simply switch out the name of the latest girl and we've been reading the exact same press release for the last ten years. This is the first time I've noticed the same thing about the photos. I mean, literally, you could photoshop Eli into these pictures in Stacy's place and if it weren't for the arm brace, you wouldn't be able to tell if they were from 2009 or 2011. I'm fairly certain A-Rod was in those old photos as well, along with Cameron Diaz since they were together then. Right down to the "she's all over him, he couldn't care less" "embraces". You'd think he'd be able to fake the love better than that, he's an actor for crying out loud!

Someone in the Celebitchy comments section mentioned that this sudden release of photos of the two of them together (after George had been MIA from the weekend jet ski photo ops) might be related to Eli getting some attention for her PETA campaign in Italy this weekend. George can't be that insecure, right?

Don't know if there are any other baseball fans on here, but as a Red Sox fan, George's friendship with A-Rod disappoints me more that his relationship with Stacy. Sad
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie Tue 29 Nov 2011, 00:58

Two observations: I don't think I see the same pictures as the kiss ass "journalists" do cause he never looks affectionate in photos with her and he really, really needs to go clothes shopping! It's good he is not obsessed with looking cool but come on at least get the same tshirt in different colors to add just a touch of excitement! Lol!

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 29 Nov 2011, 01:04

Actually I live in Chicago and I am Cubs fan. You will be happy to know A-Rod had a bad season. Gossip sites said the reason he broke up with Cameron was to concentrate on his career. I read that Cameron Diaz introduced the George and A-Rod. I think George for his image, likes to be seen with athletes and it doesn't matter who it is. It is a weird combination, A-rod, Stacy, Cindy and Rande, unknown Stacy friends for the weekend.

I can't believe he is that insecure about Eli. For some reason he allowed stacy to tell People Mag where they were going and maybe wants the publicity.

George is getting beaten up on many of the comments on the gossip sites. Everything from why doesn't he spend holidays with his family, George was probably dating Eli and stacy at the same time and the relationship is fake.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 29 Nov 2011, 01:32

lovelylois wrote:Actually I live in Chicago and I am Cubs fan. You will be happy to know A-Rod had a bad season. Gossip sites said the reason he broke up with Cameron was to concentrate on his career. I read that Cameron Diaz introduced the George and A-Rod. I think George for his image, likes to be seen with athletes and it doesn't matter who it is. It is a weird combination, A-rod, Stacy, Cindy and Rande, unknown Stacy friends for the weekend.

Yup, Alex was actually injured for most of the year, although he spent a great deal of time being photographed with Cameron in Florida while he was "recuperating".
Add Molly Sims and her husband and that is the strangest collection of people on holiday together I think I've ever seen. I don't really know how the resort they're at works, but is it possible that the more famous people in these pictures own villas there (we know George and the Gerbers do), and there's some sort of common area/bar where these photos are always taken? I just can't see George and A-Rod being friends to the point of vacationing together.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 29 Nov 2011, 01:54

Thanks Lolo for all the photos. You were busy today. Wink

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 29 Nov 2011, 03:16

Yes, many thanks Lolo for all these great pics!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 29 Nov 2011, 05:22

It looks like the Thanksgiving in Cabo was quite a show.
I just wish someone had given me a script. scratch

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 29 Nov 2011, 05:59

Thanks to all for the pics with George in them. Earlier on another thread I made a comment about the possibility of George not being there, well there goes that theory not only was he there it looks like he was having himself a good time. The first time he was there with EC, I remember one photo of the two with arms around each other, but IMO he seems happier in these pics, maybe life is just easier.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 29 Nov 2011, 09:39

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 29 Nov 2011, 09:52

They look hapy and relaxed. Good for them. No sightings of either of their families though.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 29 Nov 2011, 10:48

George has lots of his friends around he is usually happy when they are. Maybe A Rod could be Stacy's next boyfriend? He plays sport and like tall blondes....you never know. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 29 Nov 2011, 13:03

Look who's acting ! Very Happy He's always entertaining. The show must go one, the dead man said.
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 29 Nov 2011, 13:16

Oh WOW!!! Sweet loving pictures... Thanks much for posting... YAY!!! cheers
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 29 Nov 2011, 14:14

For who ever marked me "red" Very Happy ... I decided to forget the "tweets"... and everything else... and just look at the pictures (by themselves) Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 29 Nov 2011, 14:32

Pari don't worry about red marks. Just someone having a different opinion that's all.

Personally I think they look relaxed and happy too. George has decided he's going to live his life no matter what others think about it.

Best we can do is vent our frustrations here and get on with our own lives because in the scheme of things nothing changes with George so why sweat it?

I try to keep my comments about his relationships to the ironic. I no longer worry about how it might affect his humanitarian efforts because I've realized he hasn't been all that effective. Yes, he's shown a light on the issue but when you look at the world there are so many awful things happening to people throughout the world that one actor isn't going to make much of a difference. IMO.

As to the topic at hand - George seems happy when he's with his friends. The gal of the moment will change again when George gets tired of her and decides it's time to move on to the next name on his bucket list. Cindy and Rande (with an e) will still be in the picture. Even the A-Rods of the world will probably change.

You notice Eli's friends are no longer invited to the Cabo party so Stacey's friends will most likely go by the wayside when he moves on to the next one.

I'm still voting for a red-head! :-)

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 29 Nov 2011, 14:46

Thanks for your note Lorna!!! I logged out and realized you had written... so got right back to give you a hug with this: Give Flowers

I believe also, that George hasn't really embarked on his "journey" yet... OR may be he has simply changed his mind... and his choice Smile

I am grabbing your wisdom Very Happy as I Ta out again... Best always... I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 29 Nov 2011, 14:52

who is in white shorts
with no armour?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 29 Nov 2011, 14:54

LornaDoone wrote:
I no longer worry about how it might affect his humanitarian efforts because I've realized he hasn't been all that effective.

To be honest Lorna, I am starting to questioning his motivations. I am not sure anymore if his interest is real or just for PR. He was/is known as a womanizer, maybe he wanted to be more than that. I guess he is doing this for a positive image.
BUT I still admire his courage for arguing with FOX and being against the Iraq war, when it was unpopular to say.

Last edited by sadDonkey on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 15:37; edited 1 time in total

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 29 Nov 2011, 15:37

no rod looking at the bra line level clooney looking at her back .[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 29 Nov 2011, 15:46

Don't you think that George looks young in those
recent photos ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 29 Nov 2011, 15:51

He's got that kid expression all over his face, something that's always attracted me about him.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 29 Nov 2011, 15:54

yep ,he is .....sign of happiness!

u r welcome zizi Wink Smile ,and u r welcome katiedot Smile .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 29 Nov 2011, 17:25

it's me wrote:who is in white shorts
with no armour?
Very good point. For sure it is not George. Arm support is missing.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 29 Nov 2011, 17:25

He looks happy and relaxed. Good for him. Looks like Einstein made the trip too. Too bad we didn't get to see any pics of him.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 29 Nov 2011, 17:25

Yes,, he's looking younger. Perhaps it's because he's finally gotten the rest he needed after his surgery. Many have said that this surgery is very painful and pain is very wearing. As he tries to stay away from painkillers, he has to bite the bullet and bear the pain. Hence his tired, "old" look at Baltimore Ravens game. From there he went to Cabo, and was not seen for several days at all. Major rest and recuperation time. So now he's back to being the George we love to see, smiling, happy, enjoying his life. That's the important thing, doesn't matter who it's with.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 29 Nov 2011, 19:28

George always looks happy and relaxed with his friends around:)
To me the pictures are not clear enough to tell if he looks younger..
Dex I think your right, I was thinking the same thing.. George is showing A-rod to Stacy and vice versa, this way she has someone to go to when the inevitable happens..It is nice of him though,don't you think?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 29 Nov 2011, 20:16

LornaDoone wrote:I'm still voting for a red-head! :-)

Well, Stacy can have the best of both worlds: wear her own hair, or put on a cute red-hair wig. afro lol!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 29 Nov 2011, 20:56

Last edited by lolo on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 22:18; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 29 Nov 2011, 21:17

Pari wrote:For who ever marked me "red" Very Happy ... I decided to forget the "tweets"... and everything else... and just look at the pictures (by themselves) Smile
Don't worry about it. Most posters have only ever given a few red points but I've seen two posters who each have given out almost 50 negative points so it's really not that many people disagreeing.

Sorry to go off topic there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 29 Nov 2011, 23:12

Casey wrote:I know he's not, but in the Lainey pictures, it looks like he's pushing her away with his hand on her hip, rather than looking romantikal and all. ROTF.
Maybe not exactly pushing her away, but maybe holding her back so not to hang on him and make his neck worse. Question

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 29 Nov 2011, 23:24

better rest
the hand seems swollen

better rest
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 29 Nov 2011, 23:29

lovelylois wrote:I can't believe he is that insecure about Eli. For some reason he allowed stacy to tell People Mag where they were going and maybe wants the publicity.
I have to respectfully disagree. Since dating Cracy, George has mentioned at least 3 times within a month about not talking about his private life. I'd give good odds that Cracy talked to People Mag on her own.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 29 Nov 2011, 23:33

Missa wrote:
lovelylois wrote:Actually I live in Chicago and I am Cubs fan. You will be happy to know A-Rod had a bad season. Gossip sites said the reason he broke up with Cameron was to concentrate on his career. I read that Cameron Diaz introduced the George and A-Rod. I think George for his image, likes to be seen with athletes and it doesn't matter who it is. It is a weird combination, A-rod, Stacy, Cindy and Rande, unknown Stacy friends for the weekend.

Yup, Alex was actually injured for most of the year, although he spent a great deal of time being photographed with Cameron in Florida while he was "recuperating".
Add Molly Sims and her husband and that is the strangest collection of people on holiday together I think I've ever seen. I don't really know how the resort they're at works, but is it possible that the more famous people in these pictures own villas there (we know George and the Gerbers do), and there's some sort of common area/bar where these photos are always taken? I just can't see George and A-Rod being friends to the point of vacationing together.
Do you think that maybe A Rod just happened to be there the same time and they just hooked up at the common area? In the airport photos, is A Rod and Molly S all leaving with George's group? Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next