George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London

+7
Barbara Garabedian
silly girl
fluffy
Joanna
melbert
Katiedot
laetval
11 posters

Go down

George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London Empty George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London

Post by laetval Thu 22 Nov 2012, 09:08

Wax figures of US musician Rihanna (L), actors George Clooney (2nd L) and Morgan Freeman (R) join US President Barack Obama (2nd R) in a recreation of the Oval Office for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds in London on November 21, 2012.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London Empty Re: George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Nov 2012, 09:16

That's hilarious! I love the way they allowed George to sit down. Does his model not have any legs?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London Empty Re: George Clooney's wax figure joins Barack, Freeman and Rihana for Thanksgiving at Madame Tussauds London

Post by melbert Thu 22 Nov 2012, 09:38

He's much more authoritative that way!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Nov 2012, 09:55

Oh my word.....that's quite weird.....hope the American visitors
there today aren't offended by it. affraid
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:39

Why would anyone be offended? I still find this is a weird grouping - does anyone else wonder if these were the only American figures they have?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Nov 2012, 13:02

Katiedot wrote:Why would anyone be offended? I still find this is a weird grouping - does anyone else wonder if these were the only American figures they have?

There are many more Americans there from the worlds of leaders,
sport, film and pop.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Joanna on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 13:05; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My grammar !)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 22 Nov 2012, 13:38

That doesn't look like the right "George" to me!! The badly made one is sitting, but has open arms so you can snuggle up to him if you want! This to me looks like Bush. Whoever it is, is not our Georgie!! They just as well have put a turkey in the chair!!! cantlook
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Nov 2012, 14:15

Here's one of George

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 22 Nov 2012, 17:55

He looks a little "waxy" in that pic! hahahahaha!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Nov 2012, 18:18

Maybe it's the effect of his "deep fried in butter"
Thanksgiving Turkey ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 23 Nov 2012, 18:41

You know, the more I look at this, the funnier it gets. Not only a random assortment of people (or is there a connection between the four of them that I'm not seeing?) but the set up itself.

It's like, 'Hello America, this is what we think you do on Thanksgiving'. For example, apparently Americans eat whole, raw pumpkins. And they eat one at a time with everyone else standing behind, watching.

But at least I see each person at the table gets a glass of wine. For the Brits who put this together, it's fine to imagine them eating all this with bare hands out of the serving dishes (does anyone see plates or cutlery on the table?) but the idea of eating without alcohol is unthinkable!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 23 Nov 2012, 18:46

Very cute but I think the whole pumpkins are meant as decorations....and I am assuming that it buffet style. Oh and I doubt anyone is eating in the oval office. But still very cute....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 23 Nov 2012, 18:53

I had an immediate uneasy gut reaction, which is why I said
what I did, so I sent the picture on email and a few said it
looked weird or creepy...and one said he only recognised Obama !
Maybe it looks better in the "real" than in the photo ?

I did wonder if the hungry visitors would help
themselves to the feast Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sat 24 Nov 2012, 03:03

that is some picture, george should be with brad pitt and all his friends and him always the center of attention. He looks like he is ready to carve that turkey. I wish I could join him at this table. any room for one more. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 24 Nov 2012, 06:44

I don't think that figure looks like Mr. Clooney.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 24 Nov 2012, 07:54

How can they get Morgan Freeman so eerily life-like but not even come close with George, I just don't see much of a likeness, but do like the photo as a whole.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Nov 2012, 10:12

flag pics
attention
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by CodysMyDawg015 Wed 28 Nov 2012, 19:38

Rihanna seems like an odd fit in this picture.

I like how he is the one in the chair! Not Obama. I am also curious if his figure includes legs...

CodysMyDawg015
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down