George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra

+16
bamboochacha
Carla97
Butterfly
What Would He Say
amaretti
Katiedot
chiki
LornaDoone
it's me
ginga
Maggy
Mazy
Lakin460
party animal - not!
silly girl
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra Empty George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra

Post by silly girl Fri 25 Oct 2013, 15:18

This woman tweeted this --- looks like what he wore when he arrived in London:

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 06 Nov 2013, 02:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed thread title)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra Empty Re: George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra

Post by Nicky80 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 15:23

Oh nice find. Thanks SG. Lucky lady
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra Empty Re: George Clooney spotted at Abbey Rd recording studios, London, with London Symphony Orchestra

Post by party animal - not! Fri 25 Oct 2013, 16:53

Thanks again SG. So London Symphony Orchestra..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 19:44

can somebody please post the pics? theminis....you there?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 19:55

Hi Lakin, as far as I understand there is only one pic with the lady above. Not sure if you can see it so I post it again below. Or are you refering to a different picture????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 20:36

thank you, thank you, thank you, nicky!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 25 Oct 2013, 20:38

This lady is the first violinist (leader) of the LSO I think

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 25 Oct 2013, 22:48

Thanks SG for this find really nice. And thanks Nicky for posting larger.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 29 Oct 2013, 13:27

Another twitter photo with another musician...he even wrote a book:

Oh and instead of seeing him in Casamigos shirts we now just have he one sweater....he really needs a new wardrobe.... (just kidding) Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 29 Oct 2013, 13:48

Sill at Abbey Road then........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 29 Oct 2013, 13:55

Someone else tweeted a photo with Alexander Desplat saying he "had finished" recording...there was also another blurry twitter photo of the session but I couldn't tell if GC was in it or not. Seems they are winding down.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 29 Oct 2013, 14:26

Thanks SG, great find. Just copy the pic again below in case someone can't see it like the first pic.

I think this pic was done on the same day the first pic with the lady was done. He has the same wardrobe on. On the first pic the Tshirt looks maybe darker but I think it is the light. I'm sure it is the same shirt. Maybe the guy just posted it later. Just my guess.

But yes I agree. He needs to go shopping hehe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 29 Oct 2013, 16:15

Looks a little tired. Must be very involved in soundtrack.

I'm wondering if it's an original score composition or orchestral recording of classical music.
Either way, looking forward to it.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 29 Oct 2013, 18:33

Baby looks good lip smack 
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ginga Tue 29 Oct 2013, 20:12

I wouldn't worry about his clothes and he looks charming anyway.

ginga
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 29 Oct 2013, 22:45

Yes true ginga. There is always the possibility to take off his cloth hahahahahahahaha     Love4

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 22:58; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 29 Oct 2013, 22:50

@silly girl ~ Casamigos T-shirt under sweater probably.
Laughing 
Formal attire for red carpet.
Casual on a daily basis.

Forever in Blue Jeans....I love you 

Money talks
But it can't sing and dance
And it can't walk
And long as I can have you
Here with me, I'd much rather be
Forever in blue jeans, babe

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 29 Oct 2013, 23:05

nice
is it a song? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 29 Oct 2013, 23:33

it's me wrote:nice
is it a song? Very Happy
Yes it is.

You can see the video at the link below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 30 Oct 2013, 05:34

thanks!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 30 Oct 2013, 07:38

Thanks to Les Frenchies Smile

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 30 Oct 2013, 07:58

Another tweet (I post it for the info) .....sorry, without George, but pic is funny Very Happy

So, they've already finished....leaving Europe again?

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 30 Oct 2013, 15:37

Oh, great!
Soundtrack complete yesterday!

That means Clooney's left Europe by now.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 06 Nov 2013, 02:06

I got this email (and apologies for the delay in posting this - I've been travelling) about the picture, which I hope she won't mind my sharing with everyone here:

Maxine Kwok Adams wrote:A friend linked me to this on twitter. I was in the photo with GC at abbey rd. I can confirm we were recording the soundtrack to "monuments men" and GC was at every session and v involved in how it all sounded. I think he would have been in london for at least a week. He seemed lovely, funny and charming.

He did wear the same hoodie every day!

I am in the london symphony orchestra
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 06 Nov 2013, 02:11

Such a great letter...thanks for sharing. She seemed sweet in the photo....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Nov 2013, 02:14

I swear Our Hero buys half a dozen of everything!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 06 Nov 2013, 02:23

Oh of course he has many hoodies . Comfy .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 06 Nov 2013, 06:00

guess he has not so much shopping time
and I bet the hotel made a fast cleaning Thumbs up! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Nov 2013, 09:21

Thanks Katiedot for sharing. Nice of her to share that and contact you.

"Same hoodie everyday" LOL! He needs a shooping voucher Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 06 Nov 2013, 09:50

...GC was at every session and v involved in how it all sounded.
So, he even really participated in the film's music by overseeing the score.

As for hoodies, well, they're outerwear, so he may have a couple similar ones, like his jeans.

But I get the impression he tried to keep a low profile  in London to focus on the soundtrack. By wearing same style clothes everyday, paparazzi photographers would be dissuaded from pursuing him.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 06 Nov 2013, 10:38

damn
you are right!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 06 Nov 2013, 10:44

I went to see a movie last night ... it was soo good and the music really, really made it !!!

At the end I was interested to see who composed it...Alexandre Desplat !

George, makes such good choices, if he was dark chocolate I'd eat him Razz  me licking G.... Embarassed 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 06 Nov 2013, 10:45

LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Wed 06 Nov 2013, 11:53

I noticed that people who met in person GC are all saying the same things: he is lovely, charming, nice to people...

So - it must be true.cheers 

I mean, we only know his public profile. He might be different privately. But - he is not. Very Happy Very Happy 

I was missing fresh news about him...thank you all for sharing news.Hug1
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 06 Nov 2013, 12:04

Same hoodie everyday, Zut alors! Funny and it looks good
both do, the hoodie and G Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 06 Nov 2013, 13:01

Well a hoodie is like a sweater....I see nothing weird about wearing the same one everyday. When I worked in an office I kept a sweater at my desk....some days it seemed like I wore the same thing everyday. Oh and now I work part time at a clothing store where I need to wear their clothes....I can't afford them so I wear a t-shirt under the one jacket/hoodie I did buy. Although I wish I could afford to buy more because I am getting bored with it.

Back to the subject....I don't find it unusual that he is so involved. Too bad he can't get a music credit...then he could go for an Oscar nomination and add to his record.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 06 Nov 2013, 13:36

oh my! that too? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 06 Nov 2013, 15:18

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks Katiedot for sharing. Nice of her to share that and contact you.

"Same hoodie everyday"    LOL!   He needs a shooping voucher   Razz
Yes thanks Katiedot.

We know George wears the same styles continuously. If is hard to date some photos because of this. How many stripe shirts he must have to go with Gray Suit he wore to VFF several times. I'm sure it's right that he buys 1/2 dozen of the same thing when he likes something maybe even more. If nothing he is predictable with things that he likes.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 06 Nov 2013, 16:30

mm.... yes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 07 Nov 2013, 03:23

Why is it no one has assumed that the lady in the pic is his new romantic interest????flower flower flower 
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 07 Nov 2013, 03:28

Cause this is a thread about him working on the soundtrack for Monuments Men and not a thread about his female entanglements. So let's keep it on topic. :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 07 Nov 2013, 03:55

So....his dinner out after work in Vancouver pictured with fans warranted snarky remarks, but this does not. Hmmm. I think he and a violin player would make a lovely pair. flower 
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 07 Nov 2013, 04:21

bamboochacha wrote:So....his dinner out after work in Vancouver pictured with fans warranted snarky remarks, but this does not.  Hmmm.  I think he and a violin player would make a lovely pair.  flower 
Hi bamboochacha we're making an effort to keep these threads on topic. Please stick to the topic and if you've got comments in that vein and want to discuss please start a thread in the Party in the Kitchen.

Thanks.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 07 Nov 2013, 05:08

Lorna, that would 'vain'. flower 
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 09 Nov 2013, 04:48

I didnt think that Bamboochacha said anything wrong. She merely asked a question. Many threads deviate a little from time to time
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 11 Nov 2013, 15:49

Spelling:

"In that vein" = along those lines
"In vain" = without success.

For the record, I don't give a damn about anyone's spelling ability on this site and think that people who want to correct other posters' spelling mistakes can go elsewhere to be bitchy.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 11 Nov 2013, 16:19

We could all wear hoodies . Georgie's hoodie girls . bounce 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 11 Nov 2013, 19:37

deadthread 
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 11 Nov 2013, 19:49

melbert wrote:deadthread 
floggingadeadhorse
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 21 Mar 2015, 10:47

The first Video is old and I think it was posted somehwere here but i can't find it now that's why I repost it. And the second Video is new and came out in March this year. Thanks to frenchies

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next