George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12

+27
Lighterside
fava
noodle
watching
playfuldeb
melbert
barla
bellybaby
Dior
fluffy
Katiedot
lelacorb
Aly
lovelylois
blubelle
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
silly girl
Lakin460
Atalante
cindigirl
bamboochacha
annemarie
pandabear
davidarochelle
Joanna
Henway
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 3 Empty Re: George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12

Post by Joanna Thu 07 Jun 2012, 22:05

cindigirl wrote:Bamboo- I admire your modesty!!!

Hey cindi...I've been rejected by a Canadian ! headbang

So much for Commonwealth Solidarity and all that jazz...
and in Queenie's Jubilee Year too....shucks
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12 - Page 3 Empty Re: George & Stacy in Cabo AGAIN! 6-5-12

Post by davidarochelle Thu 07 Jun 2012, 22:16

TNMC,
I definitely agree with and support you. We all look at things differently, based both on our backgrounds and our knowledge of G. I really think that all of us should try harder to be considerate of divergent views. I know how hard it is for me to express myself clearly and briefly.

Bamboochacha,
According to Ted, G looks for girls that are emotionally, financially and sexually dependent. Lucky you to be so beautiful and independent. Even if you weren't, you probably would be a much better choice for G. At least you'd be appreciative. Would you also take good care of Eins Clooney?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 07 Jun 2012, 22:27

bamboochacha wrote:
Aly wrote:i don't think he would be your's bamboochacha flower
not like a date on the red carpet or anywhere else ! Spliff

Good thing I wasn't serious otherwise I would be offended. But, I am much prettier and a brilliant zing'r than anything he's ever dated - and I have my own money. LOL. flower

I am with you!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 07 Jun 2012, 23:10

davidarochelle wrote:TNMC,
I definitely agree with and support you. We all look at things differently, based both on our backgrounds and our knowledge of G. I really think that all of us should try harder to be considerate of divergent views. I know how hard it is for me to express myself clearly and briefly.

Bamboochacha,
According to Ted, G looks for girls that are emotionally, financially and sexually dependent. Lucky you to be so beautiful and independent. Even if you weren't, you probably would be a much better choice for G. At least you'd be appreciative. Would you also take good care of Eins Clooney?

True. Of course I'd take good care of his pet - you know - for a fee!! LOL flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 08 Jun 2012, 00:46

Bamboochacha I love you, you are hilarious Yahooooo
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 08 Jun 2012, 03:33

bamboochacha you are really nice, and you know what "zing'r " and Kentucky come together very well LOL
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 08 Jun 2012, 05:21

bamboochacha wrote:No, duh. To 'their' home in Los Angeles. If she gave change of address/forwarding info to the us postal service - then I say it's legit, not a rumour. Why would anyone have their mail forwarded to their holiday location. Dumb. flower

Or, perhaps she got along so fakingly well with his dog that he asked her to be dog watcher while he's out of town - you know a dog sitter. Awful lot of emphasis put on his pet by her.

Last I heard George doesn't receive any mail at his home address.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 08 Jun 2012, 05:29

Huh. Interesting. I bet the mailman for that street is po`d. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 08 Jun 2012, 05:37

What's 'po`d'?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 08 Jun 2012, 05:55

The next mrs clooney wrote: Ok so many, the majority even, of people think that he controls what she says and tweets. Even if it is tacit approval you have no proof of this so don't get all high and mighty about it. George made it clear at the start of the relationship that he would never tell anyone what they should do and that she could do whatever she wanted. Seems to me that since it came straight from the horses mouth he doesn't give a crap about her tweets and doesn't waste time reading them. She obviously loves to tweet and if he asked her to stop doing it her would be trying to control her actions. If tweeting would cause the end of their relationship then its obviously not that strong in the first place.

God, COH is getting really annoying with all the bitchiness. Wish someone would take control of this site just like George takes control of Stacy's tweets Smash computer
I'm not getting high and mighty about it. I disagree with what I think you're saying and I hope that's ok to do so.

To me it just seems odd to say that George is completely and totally oblivious of what Stacy is putting out there in the public realm about him and that's what you seem to be saying here. I agree with you that he doesn't much care about or control what she says and does, but I also think there are limits to that.

I believe he is generally aware of what she tweets. That's not to say that I think he reads every tweet (although maybe he does, who knows? He does seem to be the one taking photos of her for some of her tweets) nor do I think that she has to get his approval before making a tweet.

If he wanted a holiday in Cabo without the paparazzi and he's dating a woman with a tendency to mention her location in her tweets, I think he would have said to her not to. That she's mentioned their whereabouts on twitter several times in the past six months tells me that he's fine with her doing that.

I didn't mean that he would order her to stop tweeting altogether (yes, that would be controlling of him). I meant that he would ask her to stop making tweets that he felt invaded his privacy too much.

Calling in the paparazzi on an A-list star who doesn't want to be photographed on his property during a private holiday is a pretty major issue. And yet she seems to have done that repeatedly in their relationship which is why I think he's fine with it. George's publicist follows Stacy on twitter so it can't come as a surprise to George that one day after his girlfriend tweets that she's in Cabo, the paparazzi turn up. The only real conclusion I can come to is that she has his tacit (or possibly overt) approval to go ahead.

I hope that explains my thinking a bit better. I don't see George as a hugely controlling type (I know there are others here who would disagree with me, and they're free to do so) but I do think he's aware of what's going on and keeps at least half an eye on her behaviour.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 08 Jun 2012, 07:27

I would like to add something to your comment Katie, hope you do not mind.

Actually the 2 of them have not been photograped on his private property together. All their Cabo pictures have been on resort property(golfcart path, bar, and restuarant)or Cindy & Rande's House. Stacy has tweeted pictures from George's House and resort pool. I think George's House is harder to get clear pictures of people do to the land scaping. Stacy still has not been able(just like Eli) to get George to walk on the beach for photo shot's. It seems even though she walked on the beach with Cindy, she has been allowed less pictures taken at the Gerber house then Eli. Maybe to make it seem different , I do not know. Or Maybe Cindy is pulling away knowing what will come any ways?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Jun 2012, 10:10

GTC's gardens are always covered in trees and shrubs. So clearly he likes them, and they look lovely, and provide shade. Oh, and it's very useful screening from the paps!

He can disappear as the drop of a hat to, say, Sudan, or Paris or London, and I'm sure the established Press are aware. He's commented that he's not going to have a Twitter account (alcohol cited as the reason) but he's complicit in what she does.

He knows exactly what he's doing with the media - and so, as it happens, does she.

They're a team

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 08 Jun 2012, 12:54

Looks like the trip was just for his commercial shoot as they are back in LA and spotted out to dinner with Cindy and Rande AGAIN! This time at Spago. Photos at the link.

Output to four for George Clooney and Stacy Keibler

Although the two have not been photographed together for some time, is far from over between George Clooney and Stacy Keibler .

Photos taken last night outside the restaurant Spago in Beverly Hills are proof: the actor and the model came together on the car with him, completely ready for a dinner at four.

The couple spent the evening with George and Stacy is made ​​up of Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber (pictured below), in which Clooney has presented all her girlfriends over the past year

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 08 Jun 2012, 12:55

Well said Katie I agree he doesn't try to control what she says on twitter but he does keep an eye on her. I think he if he wanted his "private life private," he wouldn't let her tweet that they are in Cabo. I think G likes the free publicity. I am sure they have been there where he has told her not to tweet where they are so he does get some kind of a rest, but I do believe he knows what she is tweeting.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 08 Jun 2012, 13:15

Henway wrote:Stacy still has not been able(just like Eli) to get George to walk on the beach for photo shot's. It seems even though she walked on the beach with Cindy, she has been allowed less pictures taken at the Gerber house then Eli.?

Actually he did walk on the beach with Eli-- in Hawaii. That led to one of my favorite pieces of self-delusion on the web--that she had hired a George look alike to walk with her in the photos.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Jun 2012, 14:20

Positive promotion in Hawaii for 'The Descendants'?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 08 Jun 2012, 14:31

fava wrote:
Henway wrote:Stacy still has not been able(just like Eli) to get George to walk on the beach for photo shot's. It seems even though she walked on the beach with Cindy, she has been allowed less pictures taken at the Gerber house then Eli.?

Actually he did walk on the beach with Eli-- in Hawaii. That led to one of my favorite pieces of self-delusion on the web--that she had hired a George look alike to walk with her in the photos.

ahahahahaha I remember that fava! THAT was the funniest of all the rants...hahahahaha good ole' FAKE George! Brings back fond memories of great times with ALL the crumbs. Thanks for that!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 08 Jun 2012, 14:35

pandabear wrote:Well said Katie I agree he doesn't try to control what she says on twitter but he does keep an eye on her. I think he if he wanted his "private life private," he wouldn't let her tweet that they are in Cabo. I think G likes the free publicity. I am sure they have been there where he has told her not to tweet where they are so he does get some kind of a rest, but I do believe he knows what she is tweeting.
I do not believe that George controls the twitt of Stacy (if someone did this to denounce me!) I think he is a man who respects the privacy of its women, but I am convinced that Stacy does not respect the privacy of George ! She wants to always know when she is with him but it seems to me that this does not happen very often, perhaps they are not together! In conclusion every twitt about Cabo Stacy after a day here are the pictures (maybe Stacy gets the money even by paparazzi?)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 08 Jun 2012, 14:38

Sounds like Eli was flown in on one of the few days that it didn't rain in Hawaii for pap publicity on the film; meaning a walk with G on the beach.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Jun 2012, 14:42

Well, let's put it this way. It certainly didn't do the film any harm! Pix absolutely everywhere

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 08 Jun 2012, 14:42

Re the pics of SK hugging Rande; that is a very, very intimate hug.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Jun 2012, 14:43

Could be a massive 'thank you' for introducing them.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 08 Jun 2012, 14:55

Lighterside wrote:ahahahahaha I remember that fava! THAT was the funniest of all the rants...hahahahaha good ole' FAKE George! Brings back fond memories of great times with ALL the crumbs. Thanks for that!

Fake George - I remember that Lighter. It was during filming Descendents. That was when he was walking next to EC at a lower level of the sand, everyone said he was fake George because this man was shorter than her.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 08 Jun 2012, 14:56

Party Animal,
Are you saying that Rande introduced G&SK?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Jun 2012, 15:13

Could be. couldn't it? Or maybe both of them? Malibu home, Cabo home - we'll never know. And it's their business. All supposition on my part

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 08 Jun 2012, 15:15

Wasn't SK&Cindy papped together on a yacht? Rumors on internet that both were associated with Diana Jenkins.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 08 Jun 2012, 15:22

davidarochelle wrote:Bellybaby,
Every time G gets papped with SK going to Cabo to stay in his vacation house, it generates world-wide positive attention for Mexican tourism. Many Americans are paranoid because certain cities in Mexico have been called "Murder Capital of the World." Whether or not G gets paid directly for promoting Mexican vacations is not the issue. Just by travelling there he helps the Mexican economy.

Yes, I agree, it's positive pr for anyplace a known celebrity will go. However, I don't think we can assume that he has "an arrangement to promote Mexican tourism", as you'd said. That's two completely different things.

fava wrote:

I think Henway was saying that Eli WAS able to get George on the beach, unlike SK. And yeah, that was some fun speculation there, wasn't it!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 Jun 2012, 15:25

That speculation was crazy lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 08 Jun 2012, 15:26

lelacorb wrote:
I do not believe that George controls the twitt of Stacy (if someone did this to denounce me!) I think he is a man who respects the privacy of its women, but I am convinced that Stacy does not respect the privacy of George !

Not sure if the first line is what you intended Lela, but it's classic. LMAO at the pun.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 Jun 2012, 15:31

davidarochelle wrote:Wasn't SK&Cindy papped together on a yacht? Rumors on internet that both were associated with Diana Jenkins.

Cindy and Diana are friends Cindy's daughter modeled swim suits for her swim wear company and there was a big stink over the pictures. They were both also at Pamela Anderson's wedding to Kidd Rock on the Yacht.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 08 Jun 2012, 16:13

Fava,
Nothing like getting on COH with my early morning coffee, and getting a great laugh. Thanks. Does Lelacorb understand the American slang term, "twit?"
Ammemarie,
What I'm asking is was it Rande&Cindy and Kid Rock that really introduced SK to G, through their connections with Diana Jenkins?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 08 Jun 2012, 16:39

From what I remember of an interview with Stacy was that they have known each other for a few years since she was on DWTS. She reported that they met at a party of event and that he came over to her and told her she was great dancer and that she would win. Never mentioned who's party it was or if it was just another Hollywood event.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 08 Jun 2012, 16:56

Maggy wrote:What's 'po`d'?

pissed off
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 08 Jun 2012, 17:06

TNMC,
Thank you, I remember that that was "the official version." And if G had known SK he must have known that while she is a good dancer and wrestler, she is not very articulate and would need private acting lessons and coaching. Too bad we don't have "the old star system" where pretty young girls were given EXTENSIVE training and guidance in wardrobe, makeup, handling press and interviews, and of course emoting.

Regarding controlling behavior, I have been asked NUMBEROUS times on sets if I was like other actresses and would demand extra takes from the director or try to "run the set." They are concerned that anyone who has any brains at all will then be domineering. I always assure them that since I'm not at all visual, I would never, ever want their jobs. Since G has worked as a director, and knows what it takes to get all levels of jobs, I would not be surprised if he has tried to guide SK, so that she will be more successful. Personally I am shocked that G hasn't been more controlling; otherwise she will not get very far. The powers that be in the industry really want to work with pliable actors and hosts. Demanding stars are tolerated, as long as they make tons of money. Gossip is leaked to control those that "cross the line."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Jun 2012, 06:03

pandabear wrote:I am sure they have been there where he has told her not to tweet where they are so he does get some kind of a rest, but I do believe he knows what she is tweeting.
And there you touch on my favourite theory, that she tweets where they are only towards the end of their holiday.

So they get some time in peace and also the benefit of the publicity.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 09 Jun 2012, 13:06

Why not better pictures then? Question
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 09 Jun 2012, 14:07

Cinderella,
The body language in the pics do not agree with the text. From starting on COH, I said that the paps lie; sometimes they write what they think their audience wants to read or what the star's publicists want written. Inquiring minds, like mine, want to know why G seems so uncomfortable with his "lady love." If he knows that SK has tweeted, and the paps will be there in the usual spot, can't he pose holding her hand or with his arm around her? I know if I were in a bar with few strangers around, my head would be on my date's shoulder for even a casual pic/casual relationship.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 09 Jun 2012, 15:21

I agree Davida, when I read the articles about them taking a romantic stroll hand in hand then I see the pictures of George being dragged off by the hand I wonder if I am looking at the right pictures lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 09 Jun 2012, 16:27

LOL!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 10 Jun 2012, 06:17

davidarochelle wrote:Cinderella,
The body language in the pics do not agree with the text. From starting on COH, I said that the paps lie; sometimes they write what they think their audience wants to read or what the star's publicists want written. Inquiring minds, like mine, want to know why G seems so uncomfortable with his "lady love." If he knows that SK has tweeted, and the paps will be there in the usual spot, can't he pose holding her hand or with his arm around her? I know if I were in a bar with few strangers around, my head would be on my date's shoulder for even a casual pic/casual relationship.

The next mrs clooney wrote:I agree Davida, when I read the articles about them taking a romantic stroll hand in hand then I see the pictures of George being dragged off by the hand I wonder if I am looking at the right pictures lol!

Exactly. I just don't see "in love" Wonderful time together" or "loved up". But it seems that they are living together. Maybe this relationship just ain't everything George cracked it up to be but hes stubborn like someone else said, so he keeps trying and hanging in there. Tho it seems like she "does the relationship moving along" thing, dragging his poor "tucked in" tail along. poisson davril coffee is not enough
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Jun 2012, 07:25

Completely agree. The "news"papers that run the pictures weren't there. They just print whatever story they think goes nicely with the pictures they've bought from the photographers.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3