George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner

+34
doris day
OofOof
pattygirl
kat2030
MyGirlKylie
Joanna
it's me
Katiedot
macs
socimar
premiere
cindigirl
phys major
Michelle meyers
davidarochelle
bellybaby
madsky
party animal - not!
Pari
watching
Natascha
lelacorb
Astras
barla
playfuldeb
NotAvailable
LornaDoone
fava
melbert
silly girl
lovelylois
annemarie
Lakin460
The next mrs clooney
38 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner

Post by Pari Sun 29 Apr 2012, 13:23

annemarie wrote:I don't know anything about PR but, couldn't she have tweeted sorry can't make it tonight working sure it will be a great evening . That to me would have at least shut down the questions. She obviously wanted everyone to know she was going and had her dress. If she had, then everyone would have known she wasn't going to be there and the press wouldn't have been expecting her and Clooney and questioning where she was. I don't know like I said I know nothing about pr.

Just noticed you had added the part in blue to your note Smile I think Watching's note explains that part very well... Peace... I love you

Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 13:32

I think George decided to date Stacy if he decides to end it then he will. I don't think he pays any attention to his fans opinions on who he dates, if he did he would dump them after the third one with all the yelling and not nice things being said lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Apr 2012, 13:32

Did she get a call from Simon Cowell? Or has he sorted his hosts?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 29 Apr 2012, 13:33

annemarie wrote:I don't know anything about PR but, couldn't she have tweeted sorry can't make it tonight working sure it will be a great evening . That to me would have at least shut down the questions. She obviously wanted everyone to know she was going and had her dress. If she had, then everyone would have known she wasn't going to be there and the press wouldn't have been expecting her and Clooney and questioning where she was. I don't know like I said I know nothing about pr.

IMO annemarie said something quite logical: if Stacy had made ​​clear that for reasons of work or health, or whatever, she would not have been a guest of the event, it would be less suspicious. And this seems obvious, since, as we were reminded, just a week before informing us that he was scheduled to be at WHCD!
Meanwhile something happened, but please, let's leave the discussion of the TV show ..... Missing an event so important and exclusive mean that the red carpet season is over ??
Anyway next week I'd say there will be two events important enough that Stacy can not missing for work: george's birthday and the party for obama at george's house ....we'll see...
PS: but has anyone noticed how George looks happy in the photos when alone, but every time he get caught with Stacy .... Neutral or Oh puh-lease! or Mad
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Apr 2012, 13:41

Pix on Yahoo show GTC talking to SK's friends Chrissie Tiegen and John Legend..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 29 Apr 2012, 13:48

FYI there are 3 major airports around DC with multiple flights many different times LA to DC, so no one with any knowledge of the area would believe she missed a flight and couldn't get another one.

Now this is the danger with social media. When you tweet a lot about your life, including picking out the dress for the dinner, then don't go, sorry I agree she should tweet something. Wouldn't hurt her to say she was working sorry to miss it.

Unless... George didn't want her to say anything. Let's be honest George is in charge of his personal life and what his girlfriends say about him.

As far as the new pilot, there isn't a producer of a tv show alive who doesn't want her to be seen with George at this dinner if she was going to be on their tv show. Just creates more buzz for their pilot. Always more buzz as George's current gf, not the ex or about to be ex ask Eli, Lisa, Sarah etc....

So something is going on, not necessarily the end but we will find out when George wants us to.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:00

madsky wrote:FYI there are 3 major airports around DC with multiple flights many different times LA to DC, so no one with any knowledge of the area would believe she missed a flight and couldn't get another one.

Now this is the danger with social media. When you tweet a lot about your life, including picking out the dress for the dinner, then don't go, sorry I agree she should tweet something. Wouldn't hurt her to say she was working sorry to miss it.

Unless... George didn't want her to say anything. Let's be honest George is in charge of his personal life and what his girlfriends say about him.

As far as the new pilot, there isn't a producer of a tv show alive who doesn't want her to be seen with George at this dinner if she was going to be on their tv show. Just creates more buzz for their pilot. Always more buzz as George's current gf, not the ex or about to be ex ask Eli, Lisa, Sarah etc....

So something is going on, not necessarily the end but we will find out when George wants us to.

...just simply... 10 out of 10 10 out of 10 10 out of 10 10 out of 10
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:18

madsky wrote:FYI there are 3 major airports around DC with multiple flights many different times LA to DC, so no one with any knowledge of the area would believe she missed a flight and couldn't get another one.

Had to mark you a green Madsky... and yes Barla, I accept that Annemarie had her points/reasoning done well as well... so did everyone... YES YES everywhere Smile Have to wait and see... shall also pray in the meanwhile for everyone's best...

Peace all... Ta for now... I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:24

Just to play devil's advocate here, if SK was working on a pilot and the schedules didn't allow her the 10 hours flying time etc,etc., and the relationship is secure, and all is ticketyboo, then what a horrible choice to have to make....

Hence the cryptic twitter from her?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:30

Pari wrote:
annemarie wrote:I don't know anything about PR but, couldn't she have tweeted sorry can't make it tonight working sure it will be a great evening . That to me would have at least shut down the questions. She obviously wanted everyone to know she was going and had her dress.

I don't know what it is that you are trying to say dear Annemarie... and just WHY would you be battling this so hard?? Are you confused about something?? I thought George's statement was clear... that Stacy had work, so she couldn't be there... That made George a "Gentleman" I thought... Very Happy Besides, what would George say when a Correspondant asked him about Stacy amidst so many people or at dinner, "Wait let me check her tweet" Wink ?? and just WHY should George have to rely on Stacy's Tweets at all, especially when they feel like some game or may even make NO difference to his world!!!??

Huh... OK... since you "don't know anything about PR" and yet feel her tweet would've "shut down questions"??? Very Happy .... so WHY did Stacy not tweet, since you wanted her to?? Very Happy
You make zero sense. Rolling Eyes Annemarie made a perfectly simple and logical point. Why are you twisting her words? Stacy tweeted about having a fitting for her dress and then as recently as yesterday, going by her tweets, still planned to be there. And then she wasn't, as work apparently got in the way. And that's fine, but how strange that she wouldn't have known this well in advance of the day of the dinner? That and the silence from her is what has given rise to the speculation. A simple tweet as described by annemarie to say she wasn't going to make it because of a change to work would have fixed that.

As for clooney being a gentleman: a gentleman would consider the likely speculation about and feelings of his girlfriend in the above circumstances and, one would have thought, would have sought to minimise it. And a tweet from Stacy would have done just that. And since Clooney is 100% in control of everything relating to his own PR, the absence of a tweet from Stacy is imo down to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:36

lol No battle intended

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:36

Does anybody know this. Are TV Pilots or TV shows filmed on Saturday and Sundays? From what I read, TV actors usually film a Monday -Friday schedule. Some of the cast, from Glee and Modern Family were at the Friday night parties and certainly they made Saturday night.

Also, sorry, I was one of the people who said she might have missed her flight. There were two tweets ,that I saw, that said she missed her flight. The power of tweeting and believing.

As of yesterday the Guest List had her name. I am surprised she did not tweet about missing the dinner, it certainly would make the whole situation more legit. Less negative press for both of them. She tweets about everything else.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:38

Anxala, thank you!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:54

Anxala, Annemarie's note makes sense NOW... and that is why I ended my set of notes above with my accepting that to her... Earlier, it was disjointed... and was coming out in spurts and in confusion... She did finally explain it better though, and YES, all of my notes earlier would sound weird NOW... Gosh, to go back and delete... Sad

Yea right... had to come back to explain! Smile Thanks for pointing it out... I love you

Last edited by Pari on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:56

My thoughts on the MIA Cray Cray:

1) If this pilot is a sitcom, filmed in front of a live audience, there is going to be a time limit for how long they'll be working that day - it's like a live show - it's not going to last into the wee hours. Studios usually shoot during the week - I believe this is an "in studio" show, meaning they aren't on location. Studios sometimes shoot on Sat. or Sun., because of a location (if it's in a high traffic area, etc. and they want to avoid major crowds), and when you're on location, anything can happen and cause a delay. So, IMO, even if she worked late on Fri., if George wanted her there, she'd be there. There would be a private jet (haven't they used these before?), standing by waiting for her.

2)Totally agree w/ Madsky - what new show wouldn't want the adrenaline that the Clooney affiliation would bring with it - it's free advertising!!

3) Cray tweets about every f**king cleanse and nonsensical thing, yet she's not going to put out a tweet about "Can't believe I can't make it, etc." to AVOID the split rumours? You can't tweet about going to a major event, and then not show up and be silent about it, and expect people not to speculate.

4)Even if the Producers, etc. LOVED Cray, and wanted to make her a recurring character, they're not going to hash out the deal that nite or that day, and they're certainly not going to start shooting scenes that aren't planned for. They would shoot them another day. There's too much scheduling and money involved to just shoot on the fly like that.

5) Cray could have easily told the producers, etc. ahead of time of her conflicts - it's as simple as, when they book her for the job, her agent says "She's not available on such and such a day, because of a prior commitment". If they want her, and they must shoot on that day, then they change around their shoot schedule so that they shoot her scenes first to get her out of there. It happens often.

Ok, I got alot of this shooting info from my friend who's in the biz, so going on that.

I don't necessarily think that it means they split, but it's just a strange situation, and alot of this speculation could have been easily avoid with a tweet....

@Pari - love you girl, but honestly, don't really understand you sometimes.... Neutral

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:00

annemarie wrote:lol No battle intended

YUP!!! You are a sweetheart indeed Give Flowers
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:03

We wouldn't be going through this if she had just tweeted. LOL......

You are also Pari thank you.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:03

Love you too BellyBaby... Sorry about my explanations Sad Crying or Very sad Sad shall try better the next time Hug1

Thanks Annemarie Hug1

Now I better get off... to begin my week... I love you all

I hope everyone here has already begun decorating the place, got in the birthday cake ingredients ... and all else for the 6th... I mean starting 5th (Australia time Very Happy ) ... yuppppieeeeeee Lots of happy Love
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:12

Well, if they had a fight maybe he will buy her a new pair of sneakers, and a new jar of whatever cleanse she uses and they will make up.
Then we will get either pictures of them together or of Einstein.
LOL

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:15

Here is her latest tweet. It is a retweet. Don't really know why she chose this quote., but it means something to her.

9h Nina Garcia ‏ @ninagarcia
"Integrity reveals beauty." Thomas Leonard
Retweeted by Stacy Keibler

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:42

Lovelylois,
They just filmed a movie in Vegas on Easter Sunday. Working on the weekends means higher union pay rates, but if a project is behind schedule often necessary.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:53

Why don't I take a ride to Studio City, troll around the Whole Foods for a couple of hours (or maybe hang at the Rite Aid) take the chance Stacy will need to go shopping again and then ASK her why she didn't show up for the WHCD? I mean inquiring minds NEED to know so why not go stalk her like a pap to find out!

Why, cause as I said before - who gives a fuck why she wasn't there. Trust me, with all the pictures taken if she HAD been there she'd have been stuck to George's hip like glue.

George said she was working. Why doesn't anyone believe him? That's what I find odd.

And they say all the conspiracy theorists do sit in their homes surrounded in aluminum foiled furniture!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Apr 2012, 16:57

Apparently people do give a fuck why she wasn't there. If you don't care then stop reading the thread and get on with your day. For others who want to keep theorizing go ahead. A good conspiracy theory is always fun to read.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 29 Apr 2012, 17:02

How about aliens came down and took Stacy away Rolling Eyes alien

Sorry sci fi person here Hello!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 17:09

Michelle meyers wrote:How about aliens came down and took Stacy away Rolling Eyes alien

Sorry sci fi person here Hello!

lol if they did they will bring her back too much cleansing.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 17:11

Let's be nice girls....yes we should take him at his word....what does it matter why she wasn't there?...but we are a curious lot and it yes it is fun to theorize....I think the reason why it seems strange is because of the buildup before....there probably is no trouble in paradise and it is as simple as she is working...but again what fun is reality when fantasy is more enjoyable... (not so much a sci fi person but a magic/fantasy person) Have a great day ladies! sunny

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 29 Apr 2012, 17:20

silly girl wrote:Let's be nice girls....yes we should take him at his word....what does it matter why she wasn't there?...but we are a curious lot and it yes it is fun to theorize....I think the reason why it seems strange is because of the buildup before....there probably is no trouble in paradise and it is as simple as she is working...but again what fun is reality when fantasy is more enjoyable... (not so much a sci fi person but a magic/fantasy person) Have a great day ladies! sunny

i don't believe in aliens but i fantasize they do magic Razz
i am a magic/fantasy person as well
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 29 Apr 2012, 17:33

Lorna Doone why are you taking this so personally?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 17:35

If Stacy saw some of the pics of the ladies milling around her boyfriend like sharks in a water tank, I wonder if he's going to have to go through a grilling session when he gets back.

Or maybe she paid someone to put a planting device in his jacket pocket. It could nestle among all the ladies' phone numbers in there. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 29 Apr 2012, 17:37

You know the old saying,( Me thinks you Protest to much)....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 17:51

Cindigirl I think the bug was in his tie he wouldn't notice it.
LOL

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 29 Apr 2012, 17:57

I think the odds of him going home with someone at that party was pretty high. He looked like he was having a very good time.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 18:04

I some how don't think so , he hasn't announced a break up with Stacy. And that if it got out would cause him the worse press so I doubt it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 29 Apr 2012, 18:13

LETTER TO STACY:
I don't doubt for a second that you were working on your new sit com....part of the day...but at the last minute you decided it would be best not to attend a dinner which would be so crowded anyway that you wouldn't be missed; HOWEVER if you are dating a celebrity of the caliber of George Clooney and if the President of the United States and his wife are present (+ lots of other dignitaries, recipients of scholarships, political figures and half of Hollywood + a dog), you did not have any choice but to attend the dinner.
These are the decisions that one has to make when one dates such celebrities as George, it's not always about Cabo and Como, but also accompanying your partner to events such as the WHCD.
The whole world was watching and the whole world will talk about it and the fact that you preferred to stay cozy in LA doesn't say much about the love for your man, his fans, your PR skills. FYI, it is always better to be papped in an evening gown at the WHCD than in skimpy outfits for a Men's Fitness Magazine.
Yours was a poor decision and I don't think for a second that the people you were working for on Saturday would have minded if you had left a bit early, caught a flight to one of the three Washington Airports, all of which are very close to the city (you should know, you are from Baltimore)....and if they had a cow you could always have said that the President of the US expected you to be there (believe me I don't think they would have fired you).
You could have gone back to LA today, weather is great, sky is blue and temperature is in the 70's, and there are no flight cancelation.
Bad bad Bad decision.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Apr 2012, 18:17

I think GTC has always looked as if he's having a good time recently, and SK does seem to have her own conversations going on with loads of other people when they're together at whatever event they're at, sometimes to the point where he has to go and find her! Must be a bit of a relief for him.

Very different from SL and EC, whom I think he felt responsible for.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 18:23

Good point socimar, except remember it takes a full day for Stacy to "get ready" for an occasion. You know, dress, make-up, hair extensions. I don't think she had enough time if she was filming for her bit part in that show. I think she should have blown off the show and gone to be by his side in Washington, D.C.

Or, maybe he didn't want her there. Because it sure looks like he had a good time without her. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 29 Apr 2012, 18:25

I hope this "conspiracy&alien&cleanse" discussion goes on. Nothing like waking up Sun to lots of laughs. Better than cleaning house.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 29 Apr 2012, 18:30

I respectfully disagree socimar. There were 2000 people at the event and it certainly wasn't all about george. He didn't receive an award or anything -- it was a social occasion. As a woman, I respect her more for keeping her own commitments and pursuing her own career. One of the things I did not like about Sarah Larson was the way she dropped everything. I don't think it's a good thing in any relationship for it to become all about one of the people. Good for George if he's supporting her at the expense of his own convenience--that's what adults do in a good relationship. Can't say that is what they have, but none of us know.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 29 Apr 2012, 18:35

cindigirl wrote:Good point socimar, except remember it takes a full day for Stacy to "get ready" for an occasion. You know, dress, make-up, hair extensions. I don't think she had enough time if she was filming for her bit part in that show. I think she should have blown off the show and gone to be by his side in Washington, D.C.

Or, maybe he didn't want her there. Because it sure looks like he had a good time without her. IMO

She could have had a team of people waiting for her at the hotel (or even better traveled with her) to get her ready for the dinner. She would have been ready in 1 hr 30 min MAX with an hair stylist, makeup artist and whoever else she needed (I don't think money was an issue here). The red carpet started at 6:00 pm to 8:00 (???), she did not have to be the first one there.
You are right, she missed a fine dinner and some very good laughs, George was laughing so much I thought he would have an epileptic attack!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 29 Apr 2012, 18:40

fava wrote:I respectfully disagree socimar. There were 2000 people at the event and it certainly wasn't all about george. He didn't receive an award or anything -- it was a social occasion. As a woman, I respect her more for keeping her own commitments and pursuing her own career. One of the things I did not like about Sarah Larson was the way she dropped everything. I don't think it's a good thing in any relationship for it to become all about one of the people. Good for George if he's supporting her at the expense of his own convenience--that's what adults do in a good relationship. Can't say that is what they have, but none of us know.

Absolutely correct...and there are times when decisions need to be made and she needs to keep her own commitments but the WHCD was her commitment, it came way before the so called sit com pilot (or whatever it is) and when the President of the United States expects you to be there, you said you were going to be there, you were fitted for the dress and twitted about it......and then you back out, sorry, it is not good.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Apr 2012, 18:41

Stacey has been doing her hair and makeup for years surely, she could have yesterday. Or she could have had the people with her gotten ready on the plane if time were an issue and met George there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:01

socimar wrote:
fava wrote:I respectfully disagree socimar. There were 2000 people at the event and it certainly wasn't all about george. He didn't receive an award or anything -- it was a social occasion. As a woman, I respect her more for keeping her own commitments and pursuing her own career. One of the things I did not like about Sarah Larson was the way she dropped everything. I don't think it's a good thing in any relationship for it to become all about one of the people. Good for George if he's supporting her at the expense of his own convenience--that's what adults do in a good relationship. Can't say that is what they have, but none of us know.

Absolutely correct...and there are times when decisions need to be made and she needs to keep her own commitments but the WHCD was her commitment, it came way before the so called sit com pilot (or whatever it is) and when the President of the United States expects you to be there, you said you were going to be there, you were fitted for the dress and twitted about it......and then you back out, sorry, it is not good.

for me you are absolutely right socimar
However.... SK must have read our comments because in the end, she decided to explain that he worked very very hardly yesterday all day loooong...and Sunday too ..... and anyway, having fun....so we don't worry at all....

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler

Long first day shooting on my new project yesterday, but time flies when you are having fun! Can't wait to see what today brings! #excited
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:09

Saw that tweet...still think she should have tweeted something came up and was sorry she couldn't go the event.....(I know what do we care but it would have made more sense in a PR way....as questions were bound to be raised...)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:19

So it clearly shows where her priorities lay. And they're not with her man. Maybe he likes her that way, but still doesn't make sense to me how she could think her bit part in that little known sitcom is more important.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:29

cindigirl wrote:So it clearly shows where her priorities lay. And they're not with her man. Maybe he likes her that way, but still doesn't make sense to me how she could think her bit part in that little known sitcom is more important.

IMO, I repeat, it was not Stacy to decide not to go to a presidential party... unless she is completely crazy or profoundly Republican.. ..... let's say, george, for some reason, preferred that she worked over the weekend. The reason .? could be the beginning of the final break up or simply he did not want her around and have some fun alone ... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:29

Oooooooopssssie la!!!!! (Just had to come by and check the inet before going to bed... and to read this??? Gosh!!!)

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler
Long first day shooting on my new project yesterday, but time flies when you are having fun! Can't wait to see what today brings! #excited.

=========================

I think with this tweet, Stacy has herself thrown the split wide OPEN!!! Having fun and time flies when you are away from your man?? Especially, when he has his most important meeting, when he is with the President of your nation?? Goodness... and after quoting on "Integrity" ... Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Pari on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:43; edited 2 times in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:32

In all reality IF, George WANTED her there she would have been there!!!
George is still a very Powerful man in Hollywood...Just like all the other times she didn't show up for various reasons..Like a wedding shower,a photo shoot..a wedding, her OWN Premier..George pushes the control buttons!!!! I'm sure it was why he got a dagger look, in one of those pictures, when they were leaving the restaurant...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:35

cindigirl wrote:So it clearly shows where her priorities lay. And they're not with her man. Maybe he likes her that way, but still doesn't make sense to me how she could think her bit part in that little known sitcom is more important.

YUP... this is what I meant... much simpler Cindigirl... I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:37

I agree with barla and Pari. And why would he prefer her to work over the weekend? Wasn't she initially invited and didn't she already pick out her dress. Doesn't make sense to me.

Sounds like a good excuse for a break-up.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Apr 2012, 19:37

I agree with Socimar, she should have gone and she wouldn't have been fired of having a previous commitment. IMHO you don't miss the opportunity of dinner with the president and lots of very important people. Why no tweet yesterday saying she had to miss it because of work and how sad she was but how happy she is to have a new project. Seems the tweet only comes after everyone starts to question what is going on.
If she had a new project would she not have known it was a possibility the week before when she started tweeting about her dress?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next