George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner

+34
doris day
OofOof
pattygirl
kat2030
MyGirlKylie
Joanna
it's me
Katiedot
macs
socimar
premiere
cindigirl
phys major
Michelle meyers
davidarochelle
bellybaby
madsky
party animal - not!
Pari
watching
Natascha
lelacorb
Astras
barla
playfuldeb
NotAvailable
LornaDoone
fava
melbert
silly girl
lovelylois
annemarie
Lakin460
The next mrs clooney
38 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 Empty Re: Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner

Post by party animal - not! Wed 02 May 2012, 23:33

Maybe she doesn't want to be at the Obama bash!! And GTC would like her to be there

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 Empty Re: Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner

Post by phys major Thu 03 May 2012, 04:24

Maybe he promised everyone that SK and Torrie would have a wrestling match...?
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 03 May 2012, 08:26

She is now tweeting from a Coldplay concert about her fave Coldplay song that speaks of splittiing up. Actual split or agenda to keep press circulating to get her show picked up? Either way, she looks pretty happy out and about without George.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
There is nothing better in this moment then listening to 1 of my fave songs by @coldplay @HollywoodBowl #thescientist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 hours ago

Coldplay - The Scientist Lyrics

Come up to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles; coming up tails
Heads on a silence apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of science; science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

Tell me you love me
Come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start

Oh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
X4
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 11:10

I don't see how this would get her pilot picked up no one even knows what the pilot is. If they have split this is probably not one of those happy we will always be friends splits.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 03 May 2012, 11:16

"Either way, she looks pretty happy out and about without George."

watching, I don't understand this comment. Do you think it was George who took the picture of her at the concert?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 12:01

What she is saying is Stacy is happy without George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 03 May 2012, 12:18

Ooops! I saw 'without' and thought it said 'with'. Thanks for the correction.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 May 2012, 12:32

Drunk again Lakin ? Drink 2 Concentrating
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 03 May 2012, 12:39

Wow, yet another cryptic message to speculate about!! At least she keeps us entertained!!!
Maybeeee.......George didn't want her to go to the Correspondents Dinner , and that's what ticked her off.....after her telling everyone about it, then for whatever reason he didn't want her to go.
Maybe she's finally fed up with being his girl on call and that's why she "can't go for that"....those lyrics "easy, willing overtime..." sure seem to fit her Question

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 03 May 2012, 12:46

Joanna wrote:Drunk again Lakin ? Drink 2 Concentrating

Not at 6;00 a.m.! Even I have standards! (few, they are, but I got 'em)
I was in a hurry and just gleaned over the post. Like I've said before, I need new glasses.....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Stacy No Show for White House Correspondents Dinner - Page 6 Empty What is the point of this guy dating??

Post by kat2030 Thu 03 May 2012, 14:39

"My take on George Clooney's picks is that he purposefully seems to pick women who are very immature, even for their age. He seems to want women he can control and will be at his beck and call."

Exactly, if this guy wanted a "real" relationship, he'd be dating other A listers/ folks with equal intelligence/status/money. If you look at other celebs who possibly had some kind of involvement with him (Rene Z, posssible Julia Roberts), they have something in common. They don't "date" him. They have fun with him. They know better that he is not relationship material. He knows better that he cannot control/manipulate them.

Why does this guy even bother? If he wants a one-nighter, have a one-nighter! Can't have it both ways. .. Doesnt work in the real world You'd think a 50 year old man would know better.

kat2030
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 03 May 2012, 14:52

Remember when I quoted a post from Just Jared that SK was blabbing to her hairstylist; supposedly she had already broken up with G. Got plenty of flack at the time.

Kat2030,
When you live your life in the public eye that affects your personal and romantic actions. As a director G works with many starlets and A-listers. I have heard plenty of stories from on-set make-up artists about ladies who won't come out of their trailer to shoot, even after 4 hours spent in the makeup chair. I am sure that is NOT what he wants to come home to. However I would like to see him with a more mature and appreciative girl.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 14:55

It would work if he dated women who wanted the same thing he does a good time no strings attached. There are younger women out there that are mature but, I don't think he looks past body. It's called finding a woman who thinks like a man basically sex trips no commitment. He could also probably find this woman outside the Hollywood actress and model type. Someone who has a life and doesn't want his fame just a good time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 15:39

I really don't believe these women are contract dates. If they were why would they get so upset when he pulls the plug they would know it is going to end. I think he dates the women he comes in contact with, they know it won't last but hope it will turn into something more.

All he really has to do is find a sugar baby, for those who don't know what that is it is basically a mistress in every sense of the word. The guy is called a sugar daddy. The sugar baby knows the deal no commitment . She gets financial support , travel and all the perks of being with the guy and when it ends it ends.

Now, I don't know how women do it, not falling in love to me especially with George would be very hard. But there are those who see this as a business arrangement and do well with it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 03 May 2012, 15:43

kat2030 wrote: "Why does this guy even bother? If he wants a one-nighter, have a one-nighter! Can't have it both ways. .. Doesnt work in the real world You'd think a 50 year old man would know better.

I think he can have it any way he wants! He will find women to accomodate him. Not sure it's good for him and enables emotional growth, but seems to be what he wants.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 May 2012, 15:46

annemarie wrote:All he really has to do is find a sugar baby, for those who don't know what that is it is basically a mistress in every sense of the word. The guy is called a sugar daddy. The sugar baby knows the deal no commitment . She gets financial support , travel and all the perks of being with the guy and when it ends it ends.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the deal right now with them. I mean this descibes their current relationship exactly.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 15:48

That's what i'm saying why would they get all bent out of shape if there were contract. No strings it's over when he says. Sarah,Eli and now Stacy if they broke up are upset why if it was just a business arrangement.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 03 May 2012, 16:02

Well, all along SK has been flapping about how she's soooo easy-breezy, love it for as long as it lasts, blah, blah, blah. So according to her, she IS the perfect "temp".

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 03 May 2012, 16:27

Annemarie,
If you had a high-paying job with great benefits, even if when you started you knew it would only be for a few months, wouldn't you be sad when it ended? In part because you really enjoyed the perks and you knew it would be hard to find another job with the same advantages? I never believed that SK really cared about G as a human being, not just as an A-lister. Some sugardaddy arrangements end up being more of a caring friendship; that's what G really needs.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 03 May 2012, 16:45

davidarochelle wrote:Annemarie,
I never believed that SK really cared about G as a human being, not just as an A-lister. Some sugardaddy arrangements end up being more of a caring friendship; that's what G really needs.

My views exactly:)
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 03 May 2012, 16:53

Here's another theory on the cryptic tweets: Maybe it was a PR relationship and now that the contract has ended Stacy and George both want to make it seems that it is a real break up so that it ant damage their images. Therefore Stacy tweets about sad songs to send the message that it was a real relationship and she is sad that it's over. Just a thought, not saying its true but thought I would throw it out there.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 17:01

Surely, she could have picked a better song, the lyrics of hall and oats are less than complimentary to G it doesn't say much about her either.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 03 May 2012, 17:07

There are two teams in life the ANGELS and the DEMONS..You've gotta pick your team and be loyal....Maybe he wanted her to join the ANGELS????? or?????

Last edited by phys major on Thu 03 May 2012, 17:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am having a hard time believing George is agnostic!!!1)
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 03 May 2012, 17:15

Maybe she is trying to say the Cold play song is the one George is singing to her???????? Nah!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6