George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+39
Vi
cooksie
lovelylois
Astras
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
adgran
janieb
silly girl
Aly
Atalante
theminis
Lakin460
sisieq
blubelle
pattygirl
barla
cindigirl
carpediem
Merlin
watching
Joanna
annemarie
bellybaby
doris day
melbert
Cinderella
it's me
Dexterdidit
lucy
MM
Pari
lelacorb
madsky
Katiedot
socimar
The next mrs clooney
George Fan
fava
43 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by bellybaby Sat 17 Mar 2012, 15:10

Does anybody here think that's she's kinda given up on being a celebrity? She doesn't seem to have anything in the works, and judging by the way she goes out in public (see above photo), she doesn't seem to be "courting" Hollywood, does she? Isn't the Grove a hot spot of sorts, for celebrity shopping, or the paps hang there to catch celebs? If there's even a chance to be papped, wouldn't she get more press if she was wearing some cute little dress, all dolled up??

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan Sat 17 Mar 2012, 15:32

I know The Grove is a very popular L.A. shopping and celebrity hot spot. Mario Lopez and Maria Menounos interview many stars there with their entertainment show Extra. Elisabetta was interviewed herself there by Mario while on Dancing With The Stars. Maria herself is now on DWTS. It is located at 3rd and Fairfax in Los Angeles behind CBS Television City. It is on the same lot as the Farmers Market.

Typical quiet lips Elisabetta, no announcements of forthcoming projects yet.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 17 Mar 2012, 19:23

bellybaby wrote:Does anybody here think that's she's kinda given up on being a celebrity? She doesn't seem to have anything in the works, and judging by the way she goes out in public (see above photo), she doesn't seem to be "courting" Hollywood, does she? Isn't the Grove a hot spot of sorts, for celebrity shopping, or the paps hang there to catch celebs? If there's even a chance to be papped, wouldn't she get more press if she was wearing some cute little dress, all dolled up??
She's always been so, she does not care what people think of her!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 17 Mar 2012, 21:01

Elisabetta has not tweeted since Wednesday so I thought that maybe her phone was on the brink but I just received this tweet:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta Close
Votate the best dancer 12 @vieri_bobo !!fatelo per me votate
9:55 AM - 17 Mar 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

Vote for the best dancer Bobo Vieri!! Do it for me, vote

I did not know that DWTS-Italy was still going on, it has been months since it started, anyway it looks as if Bobo Vieri might be in the finals...and she is back at asking people to vote for him. What happened between her first tweets in January encouraging people to vote for Bobo and then nothing for almost 2 months and then again asking people to vote for him? Strange!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 17 Mar 2012, 21:15

DWTS Italy is down to the last set of couples dancing and the little exchange of well wishes and thanks with grande kisses between the two should fuel the Italian gossip rags with a return romance rumor. Never a dull moment for the Italians LOL. When she was first apart after the George breakup Alfonso Signorini of Chi magazine said they would get back together last summer. Hints of a break in the current situation? New chapters are written in this saga every day. Makes this particular thread always interesting!!!

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 17 Mar 2012, 21:40

George Fan wrote:DWTS Italy is down to the last set of couples dancing and the little exchange of well wishes and thanks with grande kisses between the two should fuel the Italian gossip rags with a return romance rumor. Never a dull moment for the Italians LOL. When she was first apart after the George breakup Alfonso Signorini of Chi magazine said they would get back together last summer. Hints of a break in the current situation? New chapters are written in this saga every day. Makes this particular thread always interesting!!!

I agree about never dull moment for the Italians. This is the thank you tweet that Bobo sent Elisabetta:

ChristianVieri ‏ @vieri_bobo Close
@JustElisabetta grazie Eli. Ti mando un bacio grande, tvb
12:26 PM - 17 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Elisabetta thank you. I am sending you a big kiss, tvb
Note: tvb stands for the Italian Ti Voglio Bene = I love you.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 17 Mar 2012, 21:43

George Fan wrote:DWTS Italy is down to the last set of couples dancing and the little exchange of well wishes and thanks with grande kisses between the two should fuel the Italian gossip rags with a return romance rumor. Never a dull moment for the Italians LOL. When she was first apart after the George breakup Alfonso Signorini of Chi magazine said they would get back together last summer. Hints of a break in the current situation? New chapters are written in this saga every day. Makes this particular thread always interesting!!!

I believe that the call rate to Bobo and because she remained friends with him as she remained friends with many of his ex (I do not know George), but she remained friends with Bobo, with Angelo Vita (she went on a boat with him after the separation from George) with Niccolò Minardi ( invited him to dinner in Como for his 32 birthday celebrated with> George) with Valentino Rossi. I think she has other purposes, I think she 're so, she is ableto remain friends even after the end of a relationship
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 22 Mar 2012, 09:01

Huffington post not a fan of Betty in write up of new DWTS series

Full article

"Now, let's talk about the dancing. There was one true star in the ballroom, and you may be surprised to know that ... well, you don't really know him at all. William Levy -- a.k.a. the Latin Brad Pitt -- not only spiced up the dance floor, but he also captured more than a few hearts with his suave attitude and sultry cha-cha-cha.

He's sexy, and he knows it. His partner Cheryl Burke knows it. Carrie Ann knows it. Bruno knows it. The audience knows it. ABC knows it. Brad Pitt knows it. And yes, Tom knows it too.

Bruno even called him the "hottest package of the season." And, unlike last season's Elisabetta Canalis, William actually has a personality, which makes him easy on the eyes and completely charming.

Could one man be so incredibly good looking that he single-handedly just sealed the deal on his victory? Possibly. After all, he does have a rabid telenovela following. "
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:27

I think I saw a picture of William Levy last night on E!. He was naked with a cowboy hat covering his package. He's not George, but he's pretty hot!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:29

Eli will probably take it that at least they remembered her! Of course the no personality part will just be jealousy. I must check out this William Levy!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:53

I must admit I feel a tad sorry for Elisabetta. How after being with GC for 2 years do you bounce back when it all ends - (whether it was fake or not doesnt really matter) she lived a certain lifestyle that most of us can only dream about! All the fabulous places she travelled too with him, the holidays, the homes, the cars, the connections, I mean thats pretty hard to top and in my view unless she meets someone with a heart of gold, GC is untoppable (is that even a word?)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:58

Elisabetta is supposed to worth a few million dollars herself so she can still do most of those things, but without the attention she got when she was with George of course. You are right I don't think she is going to be able to top George certainly not with who she is dating now.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Mar 2012, 12:10

theminis wrote:GC is untoppable (is that even a word?)
Hah! I read that three times as 'untappable' thinking to myself "well, I'd tap that"!

Um Embarassed
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 22 Mar 2012, 12:15

Very funny katiedot, I was going to edit that word but too tired to think of anything else. GC is definately not untappable!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 22 Mar 2012, 14:50

I've tapped it, in my dreams.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 22 Mar 2012, 16:56

Elisabetta has personality. It looked like not as much on Dancing With The Stars due to language barriers with English. The current bf in a Canadian interview this week said he likes his gigs for the free money and naked chicks so he is obviously into women just for the kicks. Listening to him, he is not committed to any woman.

But then again George after 6 to 9 months I don't think had Eli's heart and then the rest of the journey was all for show. It will be EASY to top George for her when the real golden heart White Knight shows up some day. The Professional Idiot is not it.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 22 Mar 2012, 18:57

She's on the Belgian tv with an Auping clip, ... , not bad at all. Very Happy
LINK
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 22 Mar 2012, 19:10

Atalante wrote:She's on the Belgian tv with an Auping clip, ... , not bad at all. Very Happy
LINK

This is a very old ad. It was made last year for a Dutch mattress company. She has not done any ad since then.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 22 Mar 2012, 23:27

A story of reverse jealousy out today instead of the usual Elisabetta was jealous of past women friends in George's life said George was jealous of MEN in Elisabetta's life.

In particular Yurj Buzzi who was on the set with her for a popular chocolates snacks commercial. The article said it was revealed to friends after a White House dinner. True or gossip? Who knows??? The point of the story was their jealousy of the other with others outside the relationship was mutual.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 23 Mar 2012, 04:32

Please always add the text, not just links to stories. You make life a lot easier for everyone reading here. Thanks!

George Clooney admits he was jealous of Elisabetta Canalis

Article written by: Maris Matteucci Friday, March 23, 2012

The rupture between George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis goes back almost a year ago but still there are those that pair (now broken) was very close.

It so happens that a declaration "snatched" the American actor on his ex-girlfriend can very quickly go around the web sparking chatter endlessly.

George Clooney, talking with friends after a dinner in honor of Cameron held the White House in which he participated, he admitted he was very jealous of Elisabetta Canalis that - because of his work - he was constantly surrounded and courted by men. "The Italians can be very seductive with women and therefore are potentially dangerous," he told the Hollywood actor as a partial justification of its marked jealousy of the showgirl.

In particular, George Clooney would have been annoyed by the presence of Yurj Buzzi, the beautiful Elizabeth had met on the set of a TV spot filmed with him for the most popular brand of chocolates and Italian snacks: a commercial that the former tissue Strip the news had completed in the midst of romance with George Clooney and that would lead to some misunderstanding between you and your fellow American.

So it was always spoken of the excessive jealousy of Elizabeth against the handsome George and yet today, almost a year later, we learn that jealousy was at least mutual. Too bad that by now everyone has got his way and there is no way to see them side by side ...

George Clooney ammette di essere stato gelosissimo di Elisabetta Canalis
Articolo scritto da: Maris Matteucci venerdì 23 marzo, 2012
La rottura tra George Clooney e Elisabetta Canalis risale ormai a quasi un anno fa ma ancora c’è chi a quella coppia (ormai scoppiata) è molto affezionato.

E così succede che una dichiarazione “carpita” all’attore americano sulla sua ex fidanzata possa in pochissimo tempo fare il giro del web scatenando chiacchiericci all’infinito.

George Clooney, parlando con alcuni amici dopo una cena in onore di Cameron tenutasi alla Casa Bianca alla quale aveva partecipato, avrebbe ammesso di essere stato molto geloso di Elisabetta Canalis che – a causa del suo lavoro – era perennemente circondata e corteggiata da uomini. “Gli italiani sanno essere molto seduttivi con le donne e dunque sono potenzialmente pericolosi“, avrebbe detto l’attore di Hollywood a parziale giustificazione della sua marcata gelosia nei confronti della showgirl.

In particolare George Clooney sarebbe stato infastidito dalla presenza di Yurj Buzzi, che la bella Elisabetta aveva conosciuto sul set di uno spot girato insieme a lui per la più famosa marca di cioccolatini e merendine italiana: uno spot che la ex velina di Striscia la notizia aveva portato a termine proprio nel bel mezzo della storia d’amore con George Clooney e che avrebbe portato a qualche incomprensione tra lei ed il compagno americano.

Insomma si era sempre parlato della eccessiva gelosia di Elisabetta nei confronti del bel George ed invece oggi, a quasi un anno di distanza, veniamo a sapere che la gelosia era almeno reciproca. Peccato che ormai ognuno abbia preso la sua strada e non ci sia più modo di vederli fianco a fianco…
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 23 Mar 2012, 05:12

I think it's the figment of someone's mind. Really the last 6 months these two were rarely together. I doubt George would be jealous of any of Eli's exes. Why is it coming out now anyway?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 23 Mar 2012, 06:16

Dexterdidit wrote:I think it's the figment of someone's mind. Really the last 6 months these two were rarely together. I doubt George would be jealous of any of Eli's exes. Why is it coming out now anyway?
but above all it seems a topic to be treated during a dinner at the White House!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 23 Mar 2012, 06:45

Who is yurj Buzzi?
“Focus on” su: Yurj Buzzi
Yurj Buzzi & Martini
Luck is an Attitude!
Un motto che è una filosofia di vita: “Luck is an Attitude”.
Positività, come quella che Yurj Buzzi esprime e trasmette in ogni parola della sua intervista.
Yurj, già, l’erede di George Clooney nello spot Martini. 33 anni, nato a Vigevano, cresciuto però a Grumo Appula (in Puglia), Yurj vanta esperienze in tv, al cinema, a teatro, come pure in spot pubblicitari. E compone poesie. Sì, proprio così: ha infatti un hobby “terapeutico”, la scrittura.
Reportnet.it ha intervistato Yurj per voi.
Impossibile non partire dallo spot Martini (anche se definirlo “spot” appare assai riduttivo), in onda in tutta Europa: in bianco e nero, da una parte vediamo Yurj affrontare con spigliatezza un buttafuori ed entrare nel locale, affascinare la ragazza al bancone e fare nuove amicizie (perché… “Luck is an Attitude”!); dall’altra, invece, vediamo un ragazzo impacciato che la fortuna non sa proprio cercarsela. Il tutto sulle note di “Oh Johnny Oh” delle Andrews Sisters.
Come è nata l’idea di partecipare al Kisser Casting Martini?
Avevo visto lo spot in tv; tornato a casa dal lavoro, mi sono collegato a internet e sono andato sulla pagina del Kisser Casting Martini. Mi son detto “Ok, ci provo”, anche se mi sembrava un sogno troppo grande.
Un sogno grande che, però, si è realizzato. Perché hanno scelto proprio te tra migliaia di aspiranti testimonial?
Credo che abbiano scelto me perché sono così, non indosso una maschera, rimango sempre me stesso con le mie paure, la mia voglia di raccontarmi, di mettermi in gioco, di affrontare la vita con un mood diverso. Inoltre, credo di rappresentare l’“attitude” di cui parla lo spot Martini, bisogna credere in ciò che si fa ed essere determinati.
Per candidarmi, ho caricato sul sito un video di 60 secondi, girato in bianco e nero, tipo spot, scherzando su me stesso: credo che sia finita l’era degli uomini e delle donne fatali. Ho giocato facendo diverse situazioni (il super elegante, lo sportivo che fa footing… il video finisce con me in pigiama; il tutto accompagnato da una voce). A ciò aggiungiamo che ho avuto anche un pizzico di fortuna. Chi mi ha scelto ha riscontrato la filosofia Martini in quello che sono io. In una parola, si è creata sinergia.
Ci racconti dove e quando sono avvenute le riprese?
A inizio novembre, a Milano. Abbiamo girato per quattro giorni. E’ bello lavorare con persone competenti e che fanno le cose alla luce del sole, come nel caso di Martini.
Hai presente “si…può…fare…” di “Frankenstein Junior”? Proprio questo è ciò che mi piace comunicare. Se baci la vita, la vita ti bacia.
Dopo lo spot Martini, come ti è cambiata la vita?
“Stranamente” ora tutti credono in me! Sono arrivate proposte molto interessanti, è arrivato il momento di raccogliere le cose seminate in dieci anni. Abito a Roma, non è facile stare lontano dalla famiglia, il mestiere dell’attore offre un futuro incerto… Valuterò le migliori scelte. Inoltre, tra i progetti futuri c’è la possibilità di investire una parte dei soldi che mi sono aggiudicato grazie al Kisser Casting Martini in una piccola società che pensa a produrre opere prime, progetti cinematografici e teatrali. Ci sono tanti attori e registi bravi, a cui però non viene data la possibilità di lavorare ed esprimersi. Martini ha dato un’ottima opportunità a me, io a mia volta vorrei darla ad altri.
Attore, ma anche scrittore…
Adoro scrivere. Spesso parlavo da solo, con i miei pensieri, e un giorno mi son detto: “scrivili!”. Dopo aver pubblicato “La mia vita su di un cactus”, contenente 32 poesie ed un monologo teatrale (proprio con questo monologo ho vinto un concorso a Nola), adesso ho in cantiere il secondo libro, intitolato “Il libro che scriverò”: non ci sono titoli, né un indice, è un flusso di pensieri. L’indice è nelle vostre mani, come la vita… Ecco che torna la filosofia Martini![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 23 Mar 2012, 16:57

George may said that or not but it has nothing to do with his EX Elisabetta ,we never saw any sign of his jealousy about her "not even like the cabo guy who flirt with Stacy " .
i see that she was trying to take piece of GC after his arrest made headlines in everything but it did fall flat no one picked it .

GTC can say that but it have nothing to do with his ex ,he had and have many Italian friends in Italy and she is not the only relative to Italy he knew so it can be just observation he made about his guys he know in Italy .he love italy and always speak about food and their habits it's normal and absolutely have nothing to do with EC.
if really Rolling Eyes he was jealous we should heard that before while they were still together dating.
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 23 Mar 2012, 17:59

socimar wrote:
Atalante wrote:She's on the Belgian tv with an Auping clip, ... , not bad at all. Very Happy
LINK

This is a very old ad. It was made last year for a Dutch mattress company. She has not done any ad since then.

Angry Old, old, old, ... , it's new for us Belgians, so ...
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:01

Aly wrote:George may said that or not but it has nothing to do with his EX Elisabetta ,we never saw any sign of his jealousy about her "not even like the cabo guy who flirt with Stacy " .

Huh? What Cabo guy flirted with Stacy? (I'd move this to the Stacy thread, but I don't know how.)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:07

Lakin460 wrote:
Aly wrote:George may said that or not but it has nothing to do with his EX Elisabetta ,we never saw any sign of his jealousy about her "not even like the cabo guy who flirt with Stacy " .

Huh? What Cabo guy flirted with Stacy? (I'd move this to the Stacy thread, but I don't know how.)

Laughing Laughing Laughing ahahaha....at least, there'll be someone who's flirted with her?????
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:13

Atalante wrote:
socimar wrote:
LINK

Angry Old, old, old, ... , it's new for us Belgians, so ...

If you had followed the blog you would have noticed that there were several posts made by bloggers, including me, about this ad last year ...which by the way was shot in LA. Also, Elisabetta was tweeting several times a day while shooting this ad which took two days and she posted several pixs.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:20

Elisabetta with the out of town comedy/stunt show travels with the bf like San Francisco and Miami appears to not have made the trip this week to Toronto. BTW his stunt for the downtowners Thursday night was pouring maple syrup all over his body and having pedestrians, mainly women lick it off his bare chest. Classy but part of his schtick.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:22

Well obviously I was NOT following this thread ey nor her tweets. The add just popped up recently on the Belgian tv, eh voilà ! super cool Cheerleader
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:51

George Fan wrote:Elisabetta with the out of town comedy/stunt show travels with the bf like San Francisco and Miami appears to not have made the trip this week to Toronto. BTW his stunt for the downtowners Thursday night was pouring maple syrup all over his body and having pedestrians, mainly women lick it off his bare chest. Classy but part of his schtick.

....and she didn't even make the Irvine, CA trip (only 1 hr. or so from LA) where "he" was performing last week and moped all weekend that the only "person" who talked to her in the past 2 days was her "navigation system". Quite sad.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 23 Mar 2012, 18:52

Atalante wrote:Well obviously I was NOT following this thread ey nor her tweets. The add just popped up recently on the Belgian tv, eh voilà ! super cool Cheerleader

Sorry about that Atalante, I did not know you were new in this blog. Welcome!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 23 Mar 2012, 19:01

socimar wrote:
George Fan wrote:Elisabetta with the out of town comedy/stunt show travels with the bf like San Francisco and Miami appears to not have made the trip this week to Toronto. BTW his stunt for the downtowners Thursday night was pouring maple syrup all over his body and having pedestrians, mainly women lick it off his bare chest. Classy but part of his schtick.

....and she didn't even make the Irvine, CA trip (only 1 hr. or so from LA) where "he" was performing last week and moped all weekend that the only "person" who talked to her in the past 2 days was her "navigation system". Quite sad.

just finished reading the public tweets of EC .... is it now broken with St-O? expect her return .... hasty in Italy ...
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 23 Mar 2012, 21:51

If you had ever been to Irving Cal. you would understand why Eli skipped that trip. Plus Imo going to see the same comedy act to many times might ruin the relationship, it's not like traveling with George to different movie sets.
The jealously rumor? Well they may of had that type of attraction, not all relationships are healthy ones, negative emotions can be flattering at first but in the end ruin a relationship. Hope Eli is happy, don't know much about Steve O, but he never impressed me much.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 24 Mar 2012, 00:21

lucy wrote:If you had ever been to Irving Cal. you would understand why Eli skipped that trip. Plus Imo going to see the same comedy act to many times might ruin the relationship, it's not like traveling with George to different movie sets.
The jealously rumor? Well they may of had that type of attraction, not all relationships are healthy ones, negative emotions can be flattering at first but in the end ruin a relationship. Hope Eli is happy, don't know much about Steve O, but he never impressed me much.

Never been to Irving, CA but I believe you and I agree that seeing the same comedy act too may times it can get boring; however how about calling her??? If she said that her "navigation system" was the only "person" who talked to her in two days, something is definitely wrong in that relationship. Also she has not been tweeting the way she used to (like every hour or so); now she just posts sad songs a couple of times a day and for the past 24 hrs she hasn't tweeted at all. She is definitely moping about something.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 24 Mar 2012, 00:28

Oh maybe they have broken up! I'm sure one of them will let everyone know. Funny though last week he was talking about moving in together.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 24 Mar 2012, 00:35

I was wondering if they had broken up due to her recent tweets and the posting of sad songs etc. If they have broken up I think it will be best for her in the long run to be done with him.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 24 Mar 2012, 01:05

Dexterdidit wrote:Oh maybe they have broken up! I'm sure one of them will let everyone know. Funny though last week he was talking about moving in together.

Yes you are right, he said it during an interview and she also mentioned it in one of her tweet that she was looking for a house to rent because together they had 4 dogs and the apartment was too small.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 24 Mar 2012, 01:06

The next mrs clooney wrote:I was wondering if they had broken up due to her recent tweets and the posting of sad songs etc. If they have broken up I think it will be best for her in the long run to be done with him.

I completely agree.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 24 Mar 2012, 03:35

Eli does seem to like her bad boys, would love for her to find someone to love her. Not that I'm a fan just that her past with men seems a little sad.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 24 Mar 2012, 14:36

Finally Elisabetta Canalis has tweeted and Alberto Acciarito an Italian assistant movie director has replied. Elisabetta says that she feels like Adele H. of the movie by that name. Don’t know if you have seen it. I saw it in France years ago and loved it; however it is a very sad and real story about Adèle Hugo, the second daughter of Victor Hugo. If you want to know the story here it is in a nutshell:

Victor Hugo is living in exile on the island of Guernsey where Adèle meets and is seized by an obsessive and unrequited love for a British officer, Lieutenant Pinson (Robinson). She follows him to Halifax, Nova Scotia, under the assumed name of Miss Lewly. While in Halifax, he rejects her, but she communicates to her parents, via letter, that she has married him. Her father urges her to return home, but she destroys Pinson's hope of happiness by claiming to his actual fiancee's father, a judge, that Pinson is married to her. She follows him to Barbados, West Indies, when he is posted and assumes the name of Mrs. Pinson, her clothes now torn. By the time he catches up with Adèle, she does not acknowledge or recognize him. Returned to Paris, the Third Republic now established, she is placed in an asylum by her father. She dies in the asylum in Paris in 1915, at age 85.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ ‪@JustElisabetta
@albertoacciarit certo, se ne ho parlato è perchè l'havrò visto tipo 2 o 3 volte. Stupendo...
9:20 AM - 24 Mar 12 via web · Details
Of course I do, since I mentioned it means that I have seen it actually 2 or 3 times. Amazing……

alberto acciarito ‏ ‪@albertoacciarit
@JustElisabetta tu non lo conosci il film con Isabelle adjani di Truffaut sulla figlia di Hugo
you don’t know the movie by Truffault with Isabelle Adjani about the daughter of Hugo

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ ‪@JustElisabetta
I feel to be like Adele H. in the homonymous movie !
8:11 AM - 24 Mar 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

I am not saying anything but to me she sounds really depressed although for the first time in a few days she also wished good morning to her followers and included a pix of her dogs in her bed.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 24 Mar 2012, 15:45

Love what Bar Refaeli sent to Elisabetta:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 24 Mar 2012, 21:55

One of the last tweet of EC reads: "After Krav Maga, did the laundry and put in a tumble, led the dogs 3 times, re-ordered house and suck those damn crumbs from behind the kitchen. I wear a nice bathing suit and go to a barbeque with friends. To amuse myself a little 'and have fun like I did in the last few months without any paranoia on my mind. Feel free to live your life as you want without depending on anyone's crazy! You only live once (maybe ...) I love mmmhua '"

so we assume she's back in his right mind?? .... Question Yeah Right
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 24 Mar 2012, 22:01

Barla, you beat me, I was going to post that tweet myself and I just saw that you did.

Yes, I think some of her friends have convinced her to get out of the house and join them for a barbacue. She did say
" I will enjoy myself and plan to have fun like I haven’t done in the last few months"...and also "Feel free to live your life as you want without depending on anyone's craziness!" which we know she is rferring to her her BF.

I believe she has recovered from her week long depression and is back in the market!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 24 Mar 2012, 22:13

Hi socimar , I think you're really right .... Now is the moment when she finds herself very alone, and friends are a lifeline ....

I wonder if the phrase "... in last few months ..." includes not only her story with steve-o, but also the end of that with GTC .... managed a little bit 'wrong, in my opinion (very unpleasant tweets after the night of the Oscars, when, in fact, she rejoiced that george did not win anything ....) ... she must now be much more cautious in everything, not only in choosing a mate ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 24 Mar 2012, 22:15

socimar wrote:Love what Bar Refaeli sent to Elisabetta:

cheers cheers Smile Laughing Laughing 10 out of 10 10 out of 10
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 24 Mar 2012, 22:16

Socimar, I agree looks like she is a single lady again. Hopefully she will stay that way for a while and work on herself. Its sad that she seems so dependent on being with a man for happiness. Lets hope her next choice of mate is better than the last.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 24 Mar 2012, 22:41

I think she may be on the road to recovery. She just sent a tweet from the barbacue she is attending in Venice beach and she is inviting everybody to join. All her friends are there, Vale Micchetti, Pietrino (don't know who the lady holding something on her hands is).

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 24 Mar 2012, 23:30

It does sound like she could be single again. Steve could have been too much crazy to handle he does tend to go through women. Glad she has perked up again maybe next time she will choose someone a little quieter!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 25 Mar 2012, 02:30

Well I don't know if Eli and Steve are together or not but from this video from local Toronto TV prior to his comedy/stunt show at the 5:00 minute mark he is VERY non-committal not talking about George OR Elisabetta Or that L word -- LOVE. You make your own conclusion. The video is mainly about his sobriety.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think the Clooney Forum is once again WAY AHEAD of JustJared and TMZ and the U.S. and Italian press AGAIN. ha ha Bloggers rule.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next