George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 20 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 20 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+39
Vi
cooksie
lovelylois
Astras
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
adgran
janieb
silly girl
Aly
Atalante
theminis
Lakin460
sisieq
blubelle
pattygirl
barla
cindigirl
carpediem
Merlin
watching
Joanna
annemarie
bellybaby
doris day
melbert
Cinderella
it's me
Dexterdidit
lucy
MM
Pari
lelacorb
madsky
Katiedot
socimar
The next mrs clooney
George Fan
fava
43 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by bellybaby Thu 31 May 2012, 12:57

I wonder if she subconsciously is choosing men that are non-commital? For someone who wants the stability of marriage, she chooses ball players (in any country they're notoriously players), Mechad (rumored to be gay) George, and SteveO?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by annemarie Thu 31 May 2012, 13:25

I somehow think the man and fame are what she chooses. She also probably thinks they will change and be what she wants them to be. That includes wanting to marry her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 31 May 2012, 13:35

If Elisabetta wants a stable man and one that wants commitment in a relationship to her she needs at her age to learn to screen these loser men out much more quickly. She is entirely too slow in this area but maybe she is getting better. With the last two and none of us knows for sure on this, perhaps Mehcad turned out bisexual and once that came to light he was out the door. Steve-O may be working on being reformed on the outside but he is sick-o on the inside. He flat out is shocked that from just TV and movie fame chicks throw themselves at him. And he is sick also in taking full advantage of that non-monogamous state. It's called being a player. His female fans will do anything for him, and his ego totally takes that in. He thrives on that worship. He also can't believe his luck in this area in his life. He has said so himself in interviews.

When Eli in her starry eyed romance view of the world showed her possessiveness side by saying I love you always in Italian to Steve, the writing was on the wall with him. Who is this chick he thought to himself? He then proceeded to bail under the cover story that she was affecting his sobriety. Not true. He is just NOT a one woman man, and has no desire to be one. And love and marriage? He laughs at those words.

Eli has to wise up a whole lot faster if she wants to get where she wants to go. Anyone that believes this stresses with his addiction story has been totally faked out. Pure hogwash!!

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 01 Jun 2012, 13:35

Thanks to George Fan who provided me with the pages of Elisabetta's interview for "A" magazine which were published in a site I had no access to (blacklisted by my server) I have now translated the pages of such interview in English and also uploaded the pages from photobucket for the Italian group who may not have the magazine:
This is a complete story of Elisabetta past and present life with Vieri, Clooney and Steve-O being discussed

PAGE 1
I want a man who tells me: Marry me

Christian and I see each other because we have remained very good friends while with George Clooney every rapport is closed.

AND WITH STEVE-O?

It is an open wound. We should give it another try. He was fragile and I entered into his life as a speeding tractor. In Los Angeles I have learned what it means to expose yourself without taboos.

PAGE 2

From Americans I have learned to open up and expose my most inner feelings. I have learned that to say “I love you” does not make you weaker but instead makes you stronger and more free.

Elisabetta picks up her phone, opens it, smiles, plays with it and says” The first time I said I love you was to Christian (Vieri). It was an important story. He seems very rough and mean but he is instead very sweet”.

Friday morning in an anonymous office in Milan and in spite of a long trip from Alghero (Sardinia) that forced her to get up at 4 am Elisabetta feels like chatting, about men, about life changes, about her double life, the almost secret one in Los Angeles and the other, public, followed by gossip and paps in Italy. The only taboo is Clooney. “It is a closed story, gone but whatever I say about him it is picked up, distorted, so I defend myself with complete silence”.

WITH CHRISTIAN YOU HAVE REMAINED CLOSE AND SOME MAGAZINES NOW SAY THAT YOU MAY BE READY TO START WITH HIM AGAIN. ARE YOU ABLE TO KEEP GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR EXEs?

I choose a sudden clean break, then I suffer and I mourn. With Christian we were together so many years now we are friends but nothing more.

ARE YOU STARTING TO THINK YOU SHOULD START HAVING CHILDREN?

No, some of my friends are already on their second child but I do not wish to have any,..not yet. I would rather get married. I would like a man to ask me to marry him without any ulterior motive than the fact that he wants to be with me.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CLOSE TO THAT?

It has happened that I have talked about it and I was very close.

WITH VIERI?

Elisabetta smiles and is quiet for a few seconds; the she says, “I can’t remember any more”.

STEVE-O THE STUNTMAN OF JACKASS, SAID HE DUMPED YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE A BAD INFLUENCE ON HIM

No, he didn’t say that, he would never say that. It came from an anonymous source, a system used by the media to write poisonous gossip.

SO HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

In the past he had some serious addiction problems. Since 2008 he is sober but not everything has been resolved.

WHY?

He goes to support groups (AA). In LA there are plenty. They help you to stay away from the bottle or from drugs but then you continue to attend them even when you have recovered. They know that a minute of weakness can make you relapse.

HOW DID IT GO?

Yes, I attended the meetings with him. It was important to understand his world. It is a free territory, rich, poor, young, old everybody is at the same level and with the same problems. Discretion is a must and it is easy to meet artists together with ladies wearing little flowery sundresses and young kids. Bank account, age, nothing matters they speak about their issues and difficulties. To listen to others exposing themselves without taboos makes you drop your own mask and see who you really are. It’s a world by itself.

PAGE 3

WHY ONE BECOMES ALCOHOLIC OR A DRUG ADDICT?

I don’t know. Perhaps some fill the emptiness of their lives with alcohol. I too have very difficult and obscure sides of my character. But I also have a family who is very affectionate who loves me. American have a very different approach, they go to the solid base, they speak of addictions as if they were allergies that you have to take care all your life.

WAS IT A LIBERATION TO RETURN SINGLE?

It was hard. Steve had so many problems but he has given me more than others who did not have any. At the beginning you know that it will be difficult but you think that love will resolve everything. But it is not enough. He was very fragile and I have entered his life with the swiftness of a speeding tractor. For Steve, normal things are unbearable temptations. If we were going out with friends even the fact that there was a bottle of wine on the table it was stress for him. So we decided to go out with his friends, all people who were recovering addicts. It is a protected environment.

WAS IT HARD FOR YOU TO SACRIFICE YOURSELF?

No but I understood right away that what seems normal to you it is high risk for them. The recovering addicts often date one another to avoid relapses.

WAS IT THAT THE END?

Part of it was. American men are more open and ready to express their emotions but they get frightened right away. Italians are used to drama. For us to fight, shout at each often is perfectly normal, for them is unbearable. I am a hot-blooded person, once I threw a cell phone in the face of a boyfriend who was sleeping. I become a fury but then it passes.

WITH STEVE IS IT OVER?

We could try again. It was one of the most important stories of my life and it is not closed yet. We went to live together almost right away and maybe it was an error. The end of a love story is the same for everybody. You suffer, life loses its colors. You find yourself shopping for two and choose items that he used to like even if at home there is nobody waiting for you. At least I have learned something.

WHAT?

If you stay with a person who has the same problems that Steve has you have to be ready to live his life because he cannot ever live yours.

STEVE-O SAID” I HAVE DECIDED TO DETOX BECAUSE I HAD ALLUCINATIONS, GHOSTS THAT WERE SITTING ON MY BED AND WERE TELLING TO STOP DOING DRUGS. WHEN YOUR ALLUCINATIONS START TO WORRY FOR YOU IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE REACHED THE BOTTOM.

Steve had serious problems but he was able to recover. He had a lot of resources and a great sense of humor.

ON ONE OF HIS ARMS THERE IS A TATTOO “MY PENIS IS SMALL”.

Can you imagine an Italian male saying that? He would rather cut it off than admit it…the arm I mean.

YOU BROUGHT HIM TO ITALY?

He came for Sanremo. He loved for the songs of Noemi and Emma. We were together it was beautiful and at the same it was a nightmare. Italy for him is full of temptations; it was almost impossible to find vegan food for him.

PAGE 4

SPEAKING OF SANREMO, IT WAS A GREAT THAT AT THE VERY LAST MOMENT YOU WERE ABLE TO SUBSTITUTE MRAZOVA WHO HAD A STIFF NECK.

Last moment? I was in the 2012 cast since the previous November but I was supposed to appear only once.

SO YOUR AND BELEN’S RETURN, THE LAST MINUTE CALL, THE ANXIETY OF MORANDI, THE SURPRISE….

In reality everything had been planned. Only that Belen and I instead of appearing on the second night as it was scheduled we went on stage from the beginning.

SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT IT WAS ALREADY ARRANGED?

What I mean to say is that it had been discussed months before.

AND YOUR PHOTOSHOOT IN CANNES WITH BARON COHEN?

We knew each other. He called me for the launch of the movie “The Dictator. On the yacht I pretended to be his girlfriend but at the end his bodyguards threw me in the water.

YOU A THE TESTIMONIAL FOR PETA. WOULD YOU HAVE LET POLICE ARREST YOU WITH THE OTHERS DURING THE GREEN HILL PUPPY LAB DEMONSTRATION?

Yes because being a celebrity is useful also to help causes in which you believe in. I would do the same for immigrants who are landing in Lampedusa (an island south of Sicily). They are terrible stories and in Italy we have a primitive attitude towards the foreign immigrants.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

We feel sorry for them but we criticize them when they have normal jobs, like being teachers, doctors, and lawyers. In California instead everybody has a change, the regulations are severe but they are the same for everybody.

FOR AN ITALIAN THEN IT WOULD BE HARD TO ADAPT?

Exactly so. You cannot cheat. If something is forbidden there is no way around it. For those who think that there is a shortcut, in Los Angeles they would end up looking like fools; get fined and be in trouble.

CORONA (Belen’s Ex boyfriend) SINCE HE HAD HIS DRIVER’S LICENCE REVOKED A THOUSAND TIMES, IN CALIFORNIA HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DRIVE ANY MORE?

She laughs, “I don’t think so for things like that you end up in handcuffs”.

HIS PARTNER OR BETTER EX, BELEN, IS ALWAYS AT THE CENTER OF THE GOSSIP.

In my world there are no Sleeping Beauties.

YOU KNEW WELL THE NIGHTS AT THE HOLLYWOOD CLUB, WERE YOU SURPRISED THAT THE SYSTEM COLLAPSED?

I didn’t go to the disco very often and I stayed away from Lele Mora. I never worked with him. My agent was Caschetto who was very strict. I have always been papped but never called the paps like the others who have used them to get noticed. Unfortunately there is always someone’s who at the end presents you with the bill.

WHAT DO YOU DO IN LOS ANGELES?

I am going to acting classes, I go to the theatre. I train at the gym in crossfit and Krav Marg, a martial art. A very normal like. The paps come to my house once a month when they have nothing better to do. Also I go to castings.

HOW IS IT GOING?

There are castings all the time, lots of people work with dignity in the entertainment. Many of them know that they will never be famous but they don’t worry because they can still manage to live doing small parts.

OUR NEWSPAPER WITH THE A4JOB CAMPAIGN HELPS YOUNG PEOPLE LOOKING FOR JOBS. WHAT KIND OF QUALITIES DO THE YOUNG AMERICANS HAVE?

They are very courageous. Even if the US is the top consumers’ country, the money they make they use it to go and live on their own or to enroll in a class they are interested in and also they are not afraid to move from one city to another.

WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO HAS SURPRISED YOU?

An Asian girl with a punch in my face. I was training with her at Krav Marg but I got distracted for an instant and bang she knock me down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by socimar on Fri 01 Jun 2012, 15:08; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : TYPOS and added info)
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 01 Jun 2012, 14:27

Thanks Socimar! Very interesting!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 01 Jun 2012, 14:49

thanks socimar for taking the time to translate. Very interesting interview. She actually comes across as having more of a handle on things than we seem to believe. Wonder why George was completely off limits??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 01 Jun 2012, 15:09

As far as George Clooney is concerned, one thing is for certain: you do not blow smoke up his kilt. He does not tolerate B.S. from anyone.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 01 Jun 2012, 15:15

The next mrs clooney wrote:thanks socimar for taking the time to translate. Very interesting interview. She actually comes across as having more of a handle on things than we seem to believe. Wonder why George was completely off limits??
Can you explain I did not understand your thinking
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 01 Jun 2012, 15:16

Oh come on. Why is George off limits for discussion? It's called a payoff. Gag order. Sealed tightly closed door with super glue and bolted shut. Don't believe she does not open her mouth due to press distortion. It's another contract!!! I don't know what about George you are not supposed to find out, but you do notice that EVERY SINGLE EX-GF says nothing. It is NOT out of the kindness of their heart or being nice to former flame George. It is something in writing and money.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 01 Jun 2012, 15:18

George Fan wrote:Oh come on. Why is George off limits for discussion? It's called a payoff. Gag order. Sealed tightly closed door with super glue and bolted shut. Don't believe she does not open her mouth due to press distortion. it's another contract!!! I don't know what about George you are not supposed to find out, but you do notice that EVERY SINGLE EX-GF says nothing. It is NOT out of the kindness of their heart or being nice to former flame George. It is something in writing and money.

But she did talk about him right after their break up. I would have thought that any payoff and gag order would have been negotiated prior to the official end. I personally think she is still really hurt by George. JMO.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 01 Jun 2012, 15:23

lelacorb wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:thanks socimar for taking the time to translate. Very interesting interview. She actually comes across as having more of a handle on things than we seem to believe. Wonder why George was completely off limits??
Can you explain I did not understand your thinking

she definitely has a clear understanding of addiction and how the temptations of being with her affected Steve O's sobriety choice. The US very much does see addiction as a disease where other countries seem to allow personal choice come into the equation.

Also her comments about work in the US and how many people don't expect the big roles etc, I think she understands that an oscar is not in her future and seems to indicate that she is happy to have roles that allow her to live. JMO.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 01 Jun 2012, 17:00

The next mrs clooney wrote:
George Fan wrote:Oh come on. Why is George off limits for discussion? It's called a payoff. Gag order. Sealed tightly closed door with super glue and bolted shut. Don't believe she does not open her mouth due to press distortion. it's another contract!!! I don't know what about George you are not supposed to find out, but you do notice that EVERY SINGLE EX-GF says nothing. It is NOT out of the kindness of their heart or being nice to former flame George. It is something in writing and money.

But she did talk about him right after their break up. I would have thought that any payoff and gag order would have been negotiated prior to the official end. I personally think she is still really hurt by George. JMO.
Ely spoke to George in a book he never violated his privacy but spoke if you read the article also explained why he no longer speaks to him and you are right everything that was said about him has always been exaggerated and distorted. Before it came out this article on the internet seemed that the saying of Ely was, "Clooney is prehistory" on the article reads, "a report is closed, far away" the prehistory of the invention is a gossip!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 01 Jun 2012, 17:14

George Clooney's hot Italian ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis attends the Secret Room Events 2012 MTV Movie Awards Style Lounge held at SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills (Elisabetta Canalis)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 01 Jun 2012, 20:59

Yes she is holding the handbag that she received as a gift from Prada a month or so ago and is good that she was able to match the sandals. Maura Camilla Cocco, her makeup artist/stylist and BFF was with her.

The Secret Room Event this year was in support of The Stymie Canine Cancer Foundation, a non-profit foundation which raises funds for families in need of financial support for the cost of cancer treatment for their pet.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 01 Jun 2012, 21:15

I think it's good she doesn't talk about her relationship with George it's over and done with. Not everything needs to be made public.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Jun 2012, 04:45

Thanks Socimar for the article!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 02 Jun 2012, 13:27

US Magazine (link below) has picked up the article from the Italian "A" magazine.

Elisabetta Canalis: My Relationship With Steve-O "Doesn't Feel Over Yet"

Elisabetta Canalis isn't ready to move on from her ex-boyfriend Steve-O.
In a revealing interview with Italian magazine A, the model, 33, opens up about how Steve-O's struggles to stay clean drove the two of them apart after just four months together.

Saying that she'd like to "try again" with the reality star, Canalis explains that though her ex has been clean since 2008, "not all is resolved" with his addictions.

"He is an open wound," the former Dancing With the Stars contestant shares. "He was in a fragile state, and I came into his life like a tractor."
Though she did her best to stand by the Jackass star, 37, by attending support group meetings with him, her lifestyle provided too many temptations for the recovering drug addict.

"If we went out with my friends, even the fact that a bottle of wine was on the table would be a stress," Canalis explains, adding that what was supposed to be a relaxing couples' getaway to her home country proved too much for her ex.

"[Our vacation] was beautiful but at the same time a nightmare," she says. "Italy was full of temptations for him."

The former TV host says cultural differences--and her temper in particular--also proved a problem for the pair. "American men are more open, they are readier to express their emotions, but they also get frightened easily," she explains. "Italians are used to drama. For us, arguing, shouting is perfectly normal--for them it is inconceivable . . .I once threw a telephone in the face of a boyfriend who was sleeping. I get really angry and then it eases off."

Adds Canalis, "You hope love will solve everything. Instead, it is not enough."

The Italian stunner has only kind words for her Steve-O--and admits she would love to give things another go. "Steve has a lot of strength and humor," she tells the magazine. "It was one of the most important relationships of my life and it doesn't feel as if it is over yet."

One aspect of her love life Canalis won't talk about? Her high profile romance with George Clooney, whom she dated for almost two years.

"That relationship is over, it's all in the past," she says. "Every time I say something about it, it gets blown all out of proportion."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 02 Jun 2012, 21:44

Elisabetta went to a "mustache baby shower" party with friends. I think she looks thin again, just when we all thought she had put on weight and looked so much better!. Maybe she got scared and thought that she looked too fat?

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta
"@dhyanibella: My lady loves @JustElisabetta @crimsonred82
4:10 PM - 2 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta
"@ChoMatic: Mustache baby shower with @JustElisabetta - and I look like my Dad here Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I always look like my dad...

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Jun 2012, 21:49

Oh, she's channeling George here with the bushy eyebrows!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jun 2012, 23:17

socimar wrote:Elisabetta went to a "mustache baby shower" party with friends. I think she looks thin again, just when we all thought she had put on weight and looked so much better!. Maybe she got scared and thought that she looked too fat?
Meh. She looks great here, very pretty dress.

Only an overweight person would consider that too thin imo. She is toned and slim. The two women she's with are on the large side though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sat 02 Jun 2012, 23:31

she looks really thin !it's obvious .

the dress is nice but it doesn't look good on Elisabetta she is too think to wear it .
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 03 Jun 2012, 01:09

I think it's the dress that makes her look thinner again. A wrap dress is always good to make the waist line smaller. If you look at the pics of the white dress she looks like she has gained some weight from before. I think she is starting to look more healthy these days, post DWTS she was scarily thin.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 03 Jun 2012, 01:38

Anxala wrote:
socimar wrote:Elisabetta went to a "mustache baby shower" party with friends. I think she looks thin again, just when we all thought she had put on weight and looked so much better!. Maybe she got scared and thought that she looked too fat?
Meh. She looks great here, very pretty dress.

Only an overweight person would consider that too thin imo. She is toned and slim. The two women she's with are on the large side though.

Anxala, one of the women looks fat because she is pregnant, that's what the party was all about, a "moustache baby shower". I think Elisabetta has gone back to being too thin and her hair so straight makes her face look even thinner. She has a stylist living with her, Maura Camilla Cocco, she should have done something to her hair, make it wavy, with lots of body so the face would look fuller. I understand if she went to the beach or grocery shopping but she went to a party and there are other photos in Twitter of the same party.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 03 Jun 2012, 01:42

I actually like her hair straight.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 04 Jun 2012, 13:18

I like the way she looks in the white dress and bluish shoes/bag - very ladylike.

It kinda saddens me that she would even think about giving FreakO another chance after he threw her squarely under the bus, by calling her an alcoholic, etc.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 04 Jun 2012, 13:45

bellybaby wrote:I like the way she looks in the white dress and bluish shoes/bag - very ladylike.

It kinda saddens me that she would even think about giving FreakO another chance after he threw her squarely under the bus, by calling her an alcoholic, etc.

1. Bellybaby, Yes, I agree. Now other website are picking up on the story and the commenters are pretty bad:

2. Elisabetta can be a ladylike when she wants too. The white knit dress is lovely, the bags was a gift from Prada, still lovely...but then, like yesterday she tweets some very juvenile pics from the fleamarket she went with her BFF Maura Camilla Cocco and the commenters (especially the Italians) were not very gentlemenlike!!

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
At ‪#vintagemarket‬ , you can find so many ancient stuff like these beautiful ashtrays , anybody needs one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1:35 PM - 3 Jun 12 via WhoSay · Embed this Tweet

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 04 Jun 2012, 13:52

Well, I guess you can dress up like a lady....doesn't make you one, does it??

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 04 Jun 2012, 14:12

Turning Betty into a "lady" would be like turning a sow's ear into a silk purse...hahahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 04 Jun 2012, 14:23

She has that part inside her that likes to shock people. It is all related to getting more attention. She does have a twisted sense of humor and a very juvenile side to her. Juvenile side? Are we talking about George? Ha Ha. Think of all the dumb pranks. I don't know any 51 year old man that thinks they are funny.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 04 Jun 2012, 15:15

YouTube of Eli at MTV show

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 04 Jun 2012, 15:28

Lighterside wrote:Turning Betty into a "lady" would be like turning a sow's ear into a silk purse...hahahahaha

How dull would our lives be if we had to be "ladies" all the time and act prim and proper. Life is too short to be so serious all the time. There's nothing wrong with having a sense of humor and sharing the stupid things in life that make you laugh, such a penis shaped ash trays, as long as you do it at the the right time and in the right place.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 04 Jun 2012, 15:41

Lighterside wrote:Turning Betty into a "lady" would be like turning a sow's ear into a silk purse...hahahahaha

How dull would our lives be if we had to be "ladies" all the time and act prim and proper. Life is too short to be so serious all the time. There's nothing wrong with having a sense of humor and sharing the stupid things in life that make you laugh, such a penis shaped ash trays, as long as you do it at the the right time and in the right place.

....and on a public tweet for all the world to see is the right place, righ???
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 04 Jun 2012, 15:47

George Fan wrote:YouTube of Eli at MTV show

So this MTV show I thought it was something you get invited to after you pay a certain amount of money for a charity which changes every year. This year it was for families who have dogs who need cancer treatment and these families don't have the money to pay for it. From the video it looks like you go there shopping as Elisabetta (always with Maura Camilla Cocco by her side) shopped for her dogs at the different stands where people where showing their gadgets and how they worked. The reporter asked her "did you do any shopping?" and she replied "only for my dogs". This was not a big event, didn't see any celebrities there, she she have to be all dolled up to buy dog's goodies? She looked good though.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 04 Jun 2012, 15:52

socimar wrote:

....and on a public tweet for all the world to see is the right place, righ???

Twitter is not taken seriously by most people that use it. You'd be amazed at some of the things people post. Her followers know her sense of humor so I am sure weren't shocked by it. Better on Twitter than at a business meeting.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 04 Jun 2012, 16:02

[quote="The next mrs clooney"
Twitter is not taken seriously by most people that use it. You'd be amazed at some of the things people post. Her followers know her sense of humor so I am sure weren't shocked by it. Better on Twitter than at a business meeting.[/quote]

Then why do they ask Elisabetta to instruct people to send SMS to a certain number to raise money for the earthquake victims; to sign petitions for people who were kidnapped, for some children who have a rare disease, for closing kennels that use dogs for testing....aren't these serious causes?. If Twitter is not taken seriously by most of the people, then why bother posting at all???
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 04 Jun 2012, 16:07

Socimar I am not getting into an argument with you again. She has a warped sense of humor as does George and yes Twitter can be used to reach millions about causes but it is also a media for having fun. You see something funny you post it, you have a cause you tweet to draw attention. Some people take life way too seriously, we all need a little fun at times.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 04 Jun 2012, 16:23

Twitter can be used for a number of things. It can be serious, it can be fun, it can be deep, it can be frivolous. Tweets posted reflect the mood and thoughts of the person tweeting at that moment in time and therefore can change as that person's mood changes.

There is no law that tweeters have to abide by when they tweet and the best tweeters mix it up: sometimes fun, sometimes serious.

I don't know why that would be so difficult to understand. My general feeling is that if you don't like twitter and you don't like elizabetta, then don't bother reading her tweets.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 04 Jun 2012, 16:27

Well said, somebody seems to live in an Amish village!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 04 Jun 2012, 16:36

socimar wrote:[quote="The next mrs clooney"
Twitter is not taken seriously by most people that use it. You'd be amazed at some of the things people post. Her followers know her sense of humor so I am sure weren't shocked by it. Better on Twitter than at a business meeting.

Then why do they ask Elisabetta to instruct people to send SMS to a certain number to raise money for the earthquake victims; to sign petitions for people who were kidnapped, for some children who have a rare disease, for closing kennels that use dogs for testing....aren't these serious causes?. If Twitter is not taken seriously by most of the people, then why bother posting at all???[/quote]

Usually people who follow people on twitter are friends or people you care for their lives, their thoughts or their stories. I twitt aren't the foundations of life, but thoughts that go through your head at a time, nothing fundamental to life but a moment of laughter exchanges of opinion or information. This is a social network twitter!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 04 Jun 2012, 16:39

socimar wrote:[quote="The next mrs clooney"

Then why do they ask Elisabetta to instruct people to send SMS to a certain number to raise money for the earthquake victims; to sign petitions for people who were kidnapped, for some children who have a rare disease, for closing kennels that use dogs for testing....aren't these serious causes?. If Twitter is not taken seriously by most of the people, then why bother posting at all???[/quote]

Usually people who follow people on twitter are friends or people you care for their lives, their thoughts or their stories. I twitt are the foundations of life, but thoughts that go through your head at a time, nothing fundamental to life but a moment of laughter exchanges of opinion or information. This is a social network twitter!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 04 Jun 2012, 17:57

lelacorb wrote:

Well said, somebody seems to live in an Amish village!

Lela, even Amish know how to joke, laugh...and above all they have many children! I have visited many Amish and Mennonite villages especially in Pennsylvania and they are great people!

-------

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20