George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+39
Vi
cooksie
lovelylois
Astras
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
adgran
janieb
silly girl
Aly
Atalante
theminis
Lakin460
sisieq
blubelle
pattygirl
barla
cindigirl
carpediem
Merlin
watching
Joanna
annemarie
bellybaby
doris day
melbert
Cinderella
it's me
Dexterdidit
lucy
MM
Pari
lelacorb
madsky
Katiedot
socimar
The next mrs clooney
George Fan
fava
43 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by fava Wed 22 Feb 2012, 23:31

party animal - not! wrote:Anon.4, my understanding is that George does Nespresso, Norwegian banks and Mercedes ads to fund the mammoth costs of the Satellite Sentinel Project. Saw the figure of millions somewhere....

He did the Nespresso commercials for years before the Satellite Sentinel idea even came up. My understanding is that he is doing these speaking gigs (Hong Kong, Sydney, Texas) to fund the satellite.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan Wed 22 Feb 2012, 23:42

It dawned on me today that Steve-O reminds me of a cartoon character always smiling with his mouth open like he is catching flies or something and his hand gestures. I have to admit it is great branding. He's got that pose down. Did you know one of the stunts was putting a hook in his cheek and using him as bait for sharks when swimming with them?. If he ran into a smart or hungry shark with that idea, that would have been his last stunt. Don't laugh, we're talking about someone who set his hair on fire and even Howard Stern thought he was too too crazy.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:10

Socimar, my apologies there should have been two paragraphs in my post. I was not suggesting you were stigmatizing people with mental illness, there are other posts that have done this. My response to you was about the treatment for bi-polar disorder. I type so quickly sometimes I forget all about punctuation and paragraphs Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:37

The next mrs clooney wrote:Socimar, my apologies there should have been two paragraphs in my post. I was not suggesting you were stigmatizing people with mental illness, there are other posts that have done this. My response to you was about the treatment for bi-polar disorder. I type so quickly sometimes I forget all about punctuation and paragraphs Very Happy

No problem, I make so many mistakes myself!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:42

I was in the LA-ITALIA Film Festival website to see if there was any indication that Elisabetta would indeed appear tomorrow when the movie she made years ago (pre-George) is being shown at 2:30 pm. Looks like she is still scheduled to be there, however after being on her own for 8 months, two boyfriends later (one being the current one) she is still referred to as George Clooney's ex in official (not gossip) websites:

Held at the Chinese Theatre, the event will focus on tributes, Italian comedies.

ROME – Organizers of the Los Angeles-Italia Film Fashion and Art Fest unveiled the full program for the event on Monday, including a special section dedicated to contemporary Italian comedies, a tribute to producer Marina Cicogna, and an appearance by former George Clooney flame Elisabetta Canalis.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:46

I wonder if you ever loose that label once you have dated George?? If you google George these days all you seem to get are stories about Stacy or Eli, not really much about George himself. Even Lisa Snowdon is still referred to as his former flame and that was over many years ago.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Feb 2012, 03:47

Don't think so, no. Once an ex, always an ex.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 23 Feb 2012, 05:14

We have hit a turning point with George now. I did just google him, and almost all the stories were about him, no Stacy, Eli or anybody. Now if you google Stacy, almost all mention George or what she is going to wear for the Oscars. Now google Eli and almost everything is her and Steve O. Maybe she is achieving what she wants with Steve O. Can't really blame her for not wanting to be publicized as George's ex all the time, while his new girl is getting the Oscar treatment.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Feb 2012, 14:38

lelacorb wrote:Socimar I also think that you are brainless after the photo you posted on the kennel Asti thinking it was the real photo of the kennel!

Sorry Lelacorb, I don't want to start anything and this is the last time I will mention this @%$#!! kennel but the kennel wrote me back and below is what they said (FYI I had sent them an email asking where they got the picture of the dogs sitting on the couch):

From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [mailto:canile.asti@virgilio.it]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 10:34 AM
To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Subject: R: La foto nel web e' del canile?

Certo che sono i cani del canile...tutti e 4 sono stati adottati da una bella famiglia astigiana.
Questa foto rappresenta la nostra vision, quella che noi volontari abbimao ed in cu icrediamo...cioè come vogliamo pensare ai nostri cani, in una casa, calda di calore e di affetto...
Ed a proposito dei cani in questione, sono anche molto bravi a dormire sul letto..:-)

Grazie per l'interesse.
Un abbraccio

Of course they are the dogs from our kennel…and all four of them have been adopted by a beautiful family from Asti. This photo represents our vision, the one that we, volunteers have and believe in..we want to depict our dogs in a home full of warmth and love. And about those dogs in question...they are also love to sleep on a bed. Thanks for your interest. Love
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 23 Feb 2012, 14:52

The Italian commenters on Elisabetta's dating life in their articles are the most humorous. We have to step it up on this forum. One said how can she so beautiful find herself dating only contract, gay, or lunatic/drug addict boyfriends? I do give the Italians credit. They are not shy about expressing their feelings, rightly or not.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Feb 2012, 16:22

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Socimar I also think that you are brainless after the photo you posted on the kennel Asti thinking it was the real photo of the kennel!

Sorry Lelacorb, I don't want to start anything and this is the last time I will mention this @%$#!! kennel but the kennel wrote me back and below is what they said (FYI I had sent them an email asking where they got the picture of the dogs sitting on the couch):

From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [mailto.asti@virgilio.it]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 10:34 AM

Certo che sono i cani del canile...tutti e 4 sono stati adottati da una bella famiglia astigiana.
Questa foto rappresenta la nostra vision, quella che noi volontari abbimao ed in cu icrediamo...cioè come vogliamo pensare ai nostri cani, in una casa, calda di calore e di affetto...
Ed a proposito dei cani in questione, sono anche molto bravi a dormire sul letto..:-)

Grazie per l'interesse.
Un abbraccio

Of course they are the dogs from our kennel…and all four of them have been adopted by a beautiful family from Asti. This photo represents our vision, the one that we, volunteers have and believe in..we want to depict our dogs in a home full of warmth and love. And about those dogs in question...they are also love to sleep on a bed. Thanks for your interest. Love

That is not the photo but the kennel of dogs that were adopted (There is a difference with what you've written) and probably the photo was taken in a private home. Even my dog lives on carpets and couches of the house he lives in my house and my dog​​. Socimar kennels have a small box of concrete and surrounded by wire mesh. If the kennels in Italy had white sofas and wooden floors all homeless people in the world would live in italian kennels: there is a big difference write that they are the dogs of the kennel and write that is a photo of the kennel.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 23 Feb 2012, 17:12

Here is revealed the mystery!

ElisabettaCanalis JustElisabetta @ Reply · Retweet Favorites Open
Good afternoon and good morning to me a void. Tonight and tomorrow I'll be the godmother of Los Angeles dove Italy Since the United Nations will pre ... say.ly/OEG1t6J
Hollywood Helper @HollywoodHelper · Apri
Elisabetta Canalis (@JustElisabetta) is attending a FREE screening of La Seconda volta non si scorda mai at 2:30pm! ow.ly/9eMaHhttp://madeinhollywood.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-23-2012-free-screening-of-la.html
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Feb 2012, 19:00

Socimar and lelacorb: I think everyone else lost interest in that fucking kennel about three pages back. If you have any more to say to each other about it please could you do it in PMs to each other?

Thanks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Feb 2012, 19:23

lelacorb wrote:Here is revealed the mystery!

ElisabettaCanalis JustElisabetta @ Reply · Retweet Favorites Open
Good afternoon and good morning to me a void. Tonight and tomorrow I'll be the godmother of Los Angeles dove Italy Since the United Nations will pre ... say.ly/OEG1t6J
Hollywood Helper @HollywoodHelper · Apri
Elisabetta Canalis (@JustElisabetta) is attending a FREE screening of La Seconda volta non si scorda mai at 2:30pm! ow.ly/9eMaHhttp://madeinhollywood.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-23-2012-free-screening-of-la.html

Lela,
there was no mistery about that. I said many times that she was scheduled to appear today at 2:30 pm because they are showing her movie under the ITALIAN COMEDIES series. The mistery was that she was supposed to be a "madrina" together wit Gianluca Meck starting from the Red Carpet Gala on February 19 at 6:30 pm and every day to present awards, etc. Gianluca was there but she was not and the website of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was updated only yesterday showing Gianluca as being the only master of ceremony. The name of Elisabetta and her picture were removed. This is the only mistery.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Feb 2012, 19:24

Katiedot wrote:Socimar and lelacorb: I think everyone else lost interest in that fucking kennel about three pages back. If you have any more to say to each other about it please could you do it in PMs to each other?

Thanks.

will do Katie, it's just that ^&%&! kennel replied to my email only today. Sorry!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 24 Feb 2012, 01:01

George Fan wrote:Today's nice attractive woman and her criteria for a man: mental institution background, takes drugs, performs disgusting stunts, demeaning words like Yeah Bitch thinking that's funny. But he makes her laugh. Who says good guys don't finish last? No wonder so many good guys remain single or don't re-marry. Women. Who can figure them out? Maybe they just like bad boys. A cubic equation with boobs to solve. LOL.

Very interesting post George Fan! Smile Insightful key to your other posts too... I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 24 Feb 2012, 01:04

George Fan wrote:It serves Mehcad right and getting a Balenciaga bag thrown at him. He was too "sticky." One must take time in life to enjoy a good soap opera. George Clooney needs to sign her back up for Oscar night quickly. I don't think Stacy does high drama near as well[/color].
Or was it this one??? scratch

Basketball
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 24 Feb 2012, 15:13

George would be better off without Bettabuns. I get some bad vibes about her....
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 25 Feb 2012, 05:02

Well maybe George would be better off without Bettabuns but gosh Bettabuns could be so better off without Steve. I don't mean to sound cruel, but the fans of Steve seem like mental midgets. I couldn't stand to be around that for more than five minutes and that Yeah Dude schtick would be as old as Rip Van Winkle in a flash. I would slap that grin the second time I saw it.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 25 Feb 2012, 14:05

I got to thinking of the old jealousy flareups with Elisabetta with the attention and pecks on the cheeks of George by his female friends. I wonder if she has grown past that now? The new guy autographs women's boobs following his shows.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 25 Feb 2012, 16:08

This is Elisabetta at the 7th Annual LA-ITALIA Film festival taken on Thursday, February 24. On some pics you can see she is standing in front of the poster of a film she made several years ago and that was shown under Italian Comedies. I don't know who made the dress but the shoes are by Jimmy Choo because she took a picture of them and posted it on Twitter. The picture on the poster shows a much younger Elisabetta, her face is much fuller, not as gaunt as now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by socimar on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 16:12; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 25 Feb 2012, 16:09

George Fan, Steve O's fans are probably a lot like WWE fans! So Eli's fans are more like George's? Does ELI have fans?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 25 Feb 2012, 16:14

Lucy,
Im sure she does have fans, she definitely has followers that for sure, she as completely over taken Cray cray with Twitter followers. My guess is she has more italian fans who know her work better than we do in the States.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 25 Feb 2012, 16:18

The next mrs clooney wrote:Lucy,
Im sure she does have fans, she definitely has followers that for sure, she as completely over taken Cray cray with Twitter followers. My guess is she has more italian fans who know her work better than we do in the States.

Yes, because 99% of her tweets are in Italian now and even when she writes in English her followers reply in Italian and some complain that they do not understand what she is saying so they are Italian. Her work is mainly in Italy too, she just came back after presenting the Sanremo festival for 2 nights. Sanremo is a festival seen all over Europe. The LA-ITALIA festival is not a biggie, some attendants did not even wear evening clothes and some had leather jackets and jeans. It did not get any press coverage neither here nor in Italy. The pictures above are from only one site, the wireimage.com who takes pictures of every single event in LA and then you pic the pictures of the events you are interested in.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 25 Feb 2012, 16:38

That is an interesting point made about the two different fans, Italians and the 15 year old Beavis and Butthead crowd. Talk about an oil and water mix. The Italian fans comment on gowns and high heel shoes. The 15 year old Beavis and Butthead crowd get excited and giddy about touching a BB pellet stuck in Steve's chest and wanting him to light his hair on fire. What a wild pairing these two.

She attends red carpet events similar to what George's fans are used to. He is doing stand up comic routines tossing out liberal use of F-bombs. Sounds like true love to me.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 25 Feb 2012, 16:42

a wild pairing always makes for more press coverage.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 25 Feb 2012, 22:13

George Fan wrote:That is an interesting point made about the two different fans, Italians and the 15 year old Beavis and Butthead crowd. Talk about an oil and water mix. The Italian fans comment on gowns and high heel shoes. The 15 year old Beavis and Butthead crowd get excited and giddy about touching a BB pellet stuck in Steve's chest and wanting him to light his hair on fire. What a wild pairing these two.

She attends red carpet events similar to what George's fans are used to. He is doing stand up comic routines tossing out liberal use of F-bombs. Sounds like true love to me.

Steve-O is currently on tour called "Entirely Too Much Information Tour" in Iowa City, IA . Tickets are $27 AND there is an age limit: 18 and up for which I am glad because the website posted a video of this tour and what he says is beyond decency.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 26 Feb 2012, 00:45

That is an interesting dress Eli is wearing! I would say she had a small group following her in the US but her major fans are still Italian. I wonder if she will show up at any of Steve's gigs?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 26 Feb 2012, 02:05

Dexterdidit wrote:That is an interesting dress Eli is wearing! I would say she had a small group following her in the US but her major fans are still Italian. I wonder if she will show up at any of Steve's gigs?

I don't think she would fit with his crowd....agewise. His fans are much younger with a very weird sense of humor.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 26 Feb 2012, 04:58

MM wrote:George would be better off without Bettabuns. I get some bad vibes about her....

Na MM... I sometimes think Elisabetta has been used / is being used, by Team Stacy to frighten our George / Team George tongue hahahhahah

I love you Just jokering...

Late me!!! Should've replied to your note in the previous page... which followed my note to George Fan, where I had highlighted this in blue... NOPE, not saying George Fan is Team Stacy though... Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 26 Feb 2012, 15:45

Well now we know who the REAL Canalis is inside. Two years ago with some sense of decorum sitting next to George Clooney up for an award at the Oscars. Was that her? Or was she just playing a role? This year praising a Machine Gun Kelly profanity laced rapper song with a video hitting the father at the dinner table over the head with a bottle. You can be pretty on the outside yet vile on the inside. Her true colors show. I don't think she is trying to shock her fans. Her real fans are like Steve-O's. Young, immature, and disgusting. Turns out, just like her. She apparently does not care about a reputation with class at all. Simply amazing at her age going through this rebellious phase... She will alienate many of her normal fans that still thought she had an ounce of decency left in her bony self.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 Feb 2012, 16:27

Wow, what's up with this? Did you really not know what she's like? She hasn't changed at all and hasn't hidden anything about herself either now or while she was dating George.

She's a rap music fan. She was such a big fan of eminem (hardly a man with the most PC of lyrics) that she got a tattoo with his name on her arm. That's not news to anybody.

She's done nude calendars and in Italy some of her TV work seems to have consisted of dancing in skimpy clothes.

Whether you think that makes her a bad person depends on your own particular stance.

The good news is that she's not dating George so if you find her 'disgusting' then it doesn't matter anymore. Unless you particularly enjoy being disgusted or shocked, my advice is to simply ignore this thread. She isn't relevant in his life.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Feb 2012, 16:40

hope so! Smash computer
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Feb 2012, 16:50

couldn't have said it better Katiedot. Why do people think they know celebrities, We only know what it in the press and the press can hardly be relied upon. Unless you have spent time with a person you don't really know them.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 26 Feb 2012, 16:55

Katiedot, I did know about the Eminem tattoo and she covered it up with another tattoo so "listening to her explain it" she mentioned this on the Billy Bush interview after DWTS that it was one of those youthful indiscretions. I guess once a rapper fan always a rapper fan.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 26 Feb 2012, 21:59

George Fan wrote:Katiedot, I did know about the Eminem tattoo and she covered it up with another tattoo so "listening to her explain it" she mentioned this on the Billy Bush interview after DWTS that it was one of those youthful indiscretions. I guess once a rapper fan always a rapper fan.

George Fan, you are absolutely right as she demonstrates in her latest tweet of a few minutes ago:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta Close
I love this song,he is my Steve O .......#soproud youtu.be/A_J7kEhY9sM
via @youtube
10:26 AM - 26 Feb 12 via Tweet Button · Details

Click on the youtube link.
For the lyrics:
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:45

The lyrics on that rap song, Wow. Music is extremely personal for each of us as an expression. My point is what you like or don't like does reveal a lot about who you are. As Mama said, don't judge a book by the cover. To each their own. Live and let live. We are all different. Some are vastly different. I hear Beethoven rolling over in his grave.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 27 Feb 2012, 14:18

I posted these tweets from Elisabetta also on Stacey's thread because she is talking about her too but since they are from Elisabetta I don't know if they belong here. In any case she thinks that the fact that George lost is due to KARMA:

Cristina Pasi ‏ @CristinaPasi
@JustElisabetta ely ti tengo aggiornata sugli oscar..c'era una specie di statuetta degli oscar vivente ricoperta da carta dei ferrero rocher

Ely I will keep you updated on oscar night… there is a kind of oscar statue around but it’s alive and covered with golden foil like a ferrero rocher chocolate.

@JustElisabetta puó ritirare la statuetta finta e mollare lí la statuetta in carne e ossa almeno la reciclano x il prox anno e risparmiano?
7:37 PM - 26 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

@JustElisabetta ma come si fa a conciarsi cosi??giusto x passare inosservate proprio..ma se george dovesse vincere (cosa che nn avverrà) non
7:35 PM - 26 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

How can someone dress up like that? To be totally unnoticed do you think..……. but if George should win (but it won’t happen) he could accept the statue and leave there the one that is alive so that it can be recycled for next year to save money.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta
Il #Karma vince sempre ! Notte amici
11:51 PM - 26 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

Karma always wins! Night my friends!

Alessio M. ‏ @shrader_00
E' riferito a Giorgio? RT @JustElisabetta Il #Karma vince sempre ! Notte amici

Referring to George? Karma always wins! Night my friends!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 27 Feb 2012, 14:54

I love the ferraro richer comment, that's hilarious.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:19

Hah! With that ferrero rocher comment (didn't elisabetta advertise for them a year or so ago?) and the karma comment, I thyink she's permanently off George's Christmas card list!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:39

Katiedot wrote:Hah! With that ferrero rocher comment (didn't elisabetta advertise for them a year or so ago?) and the karma comment, I thyink she's permanently off George's Christmas card list!

She did an ad for Ferrero a year or so ago but it was for another kind of chocolate candy (not wrapped in gold foil), they are called "Giotto" and they meant to be eaten after an espresso coffee.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 27 Feb 2012, 17:04

That Giotto chocolate candy commercial she shot for Germany last summer did have sort of a shiny foil wrapping to it as well. In case you had never seen it, here is the link:

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 27 Feb 2012, 17:33

Katiedot wrote:Hah! With that ferrero rocher comment (didn't elisabetta advertise for them a year or so ago?) and the karma comment, I thyink she's permanently off George's Christmas card list!

Sour grapes, huh, Betta? 1 out of 10
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 27 Feb 2012, 20:22

Who needs George Clooney? Elisabetta Canalis starts Oscars celebrations early at Italia Film, Fashion and Art pre-bash
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 11:52 AM on 27th February 2012
Comments (9)

She may not be dating actor George Clooney any more, but Elisabetta Canalis still manages to blag invites to Hollywood movie events.
The actress dressed up to the nines this weekend as she attended the 7th Annual Italia Film, Fashion and Art Festival pre-Oscars celebration.
Rubbing shoulders with the likes of Joan Collins, the Italian star looked ravishing in a floorlength black frock.

Starting the celebrations early: George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis attended the Italia Film, Fashion and Art Festival pre-Oscars celebration party
The asymmetrical dress was a stunning look for the former Dancing With the Stars contestant, showing off her tanned shoulders.

More...
Très bon! John Bishop and Davina McCall get last minute go ahead for Sport Relief row from French authorities
'Style, romance, jealousy and discontent is back': Wait is almost over for Mad Men fans as Betty Draper returns in new teaser trailer
And she vamped up the outfit even more as her perfect legs were flashed for all to see thanks to the strategically placed sexy split up to her thigh.
Posing as she entered the Mann's 6 Theatre in Hollywood, Elisabetta played with her brunette hair as she pouted for the cameras.

Fashion know-how: The Italian star dressed to the nines for the pre-Oscars bash but turned up minus new boyfriend Steve-O
As she turned for a series of poses her black peep toe heels emerged, showing off her black painted nails.
She has previously been spotted at the actual Oscars ceremony itself as she appeared on the arm of George Clooney at the event in 2010.
Elisabetta has since split from the Ocean's Eleven actor, after they parted ways last June, and moved on with Jackass prankster Steve-O.

Rubbing shoulders: She was joined by Hollywood royalty Joan Collins, who cosied up to Amanda Eliasch at the gala event
George, meanwhile, has started dating blonde former wrestler Stacy Keibler, who is expected to join him on the red carpet at the Academy Awards tonight, where he is up for Best Actor.
Other stars who started the glitzy weekend early were Joan Collins, who also turned up to the Italia Film event.
The veteran actress also looked immaculate in a cream knee-length frock, which she dressed up with a snakeskin jacket.

Out in force: It was a glitzy affair for both Joan and Lady Victoria Hervey, who also worked the red carpet at the party
And she accessorised to perfection with a matching snakeskin clutch bag and pointy heels.
Joan wore gold hooped earrings with dark red lipstick for the opening night gala and she later posed with both Amanda Eliasch and Franco Nero.
Lady Victoria Hervey was also in attendance and opted for a silvery grey dress with black strappy shoes and a long gold necklace.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 27 Feb 2012, 20:40

Okay, I’m going to add my two cents in whether anyone wants to hear it or not…
When I was younger and split up with a “boyfriend” the last thing I wanted to do was to make him feel like he’d hurt me. Therefore, I treated him as if he never existed in my realm. It was very easy if we did not frequent the same places. But, if we happened to cross paths in public, I said a polite hi and walked on. Never once in my life did I pine over a man. In the end, we became friends after a period of time. That’s what you call not burning bridges. I did it without even realizing that’s what I was doing. Therefore this little game between these two women is really bad! My question is: What in the world do you think you’re going to get out of this so called “war”? Peace of mind? No. Revenge? No… the only thing you can hope to achieve at this time is your sanity. Please keep in mind you are in control of your own emotions. If you do not get a handle on them now, what will become of your emotions in the future? I’m very concerned about women in these types of situations. Come on, Man up! JMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 27 Feb 2012, 21:17

lelacorb wrote:Who needs George Clooney? Elisabetta Canalis starts Oscars celebrations early at Italia Film, Fashion and Art pre-bash
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 11:52 AM on 27th February 2012
Comments (9)

She may not be dating actor George Clooney any more, but Elisabetta Canalis still manages to blag invites to Hollywood movie events.
The actress dressed up to the nines this weekend as she attended the 7th Annual Italia Film, Fashion and Art Festival pre-Oscars celebration.
Rubbing shoulders with the likes of Joan Collins, the Italian star looked ravishing in a floorlength black frock.

Starting the celebrations early: George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis attended the Italia Film, Fashion and Art Festival pre-Oscars celebration party
The asymmetrical dress was a stunning look for the former Dancing With the Stars contestant, showing off her tanned shoulders.

More...
Très bon! John Bishop and Davina McCall get last minute go ahead for Sport Relief row from French authorities
'Style, romance, jealousy and discontent is back': Wait is almost over for Mad Men fans as Betty Draper returns in new teaser trailer
And she vamped up the outfit even more as her perfect legs were flashed for all to see thanks to the strategically placed sexy split up to her thigh.
Posing as she entered the Mann's 6 Theatre in Hollywood, Elisabetta played with her brunette hair as she pouted for the cameras.

Fashion know-how: The Italian star dressed to the nines for the pre-Oscars bash but turned up minus new boyfriend Steve-O
As she turned for a series of poses her black peep toe heels emerged, showing off her black painted nails.
She has previously been spotted at the actual Oscars ceremony itself as she appeared on the arm of George Clooney at the event in 2010.
Elisabetta has since split from the Ocean's Eleven actor, after they parted ways last June, and moved on with Jackass prankster Steve-O.

Rubbing shoulders: She was joined by Hollywood royalty Joan Collins, who cosied up to Amanda Eliasch at the gala event
George, meanwhile, has started dating blonde former wrestler Stacy Keibler, who is expected to join him on the red carpet at the Academy Awards tonight, where he is up for Best Actor.
Other stars who started the glitzy weekend early were Joan Collins, who also turned up to the Italia Film event.
The veteran actress also looked immaculate in a cream knee-length frock, which she dressed up with a snakeskin jacket.

Out in force: It was a glitzy affair for both Joan and Lady Victoria Hervey, who also worked the red carpet at the party
And she accessorised to perfection with a matching snakeskin clutch bag and pointy heels.
Joan wore gold hooped earrings with dark red lipstick for the opening night gala and she later posed with both Amanda Eliasch and Franco Nero.
Lady Victoria Hervey was also in attendance and opted for a silvery grey dress with black strappy shoes and a long gold necklace.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This article is all wrong. The red Carpet Gala with Lady Victoria Harvey and Joan Collins with Master of Ceremony Giancarlo Meck was on February 19 at 6:30 at the Chinese Theatre while Canalis was still in Italy with Steve-O. Canalis never saw Joan Collins, Franco Nero nor Lady Victoria Harvey who were there the first night for the opening of the Red Carpet Gala.

Canalis was invited to appear on February 24 when they showed her movie "La Seconda Volta non si Scorda mai" and there were no big celebrities there that night and I have posted some pics of her previously in this blog.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next day she was invited to present an award to Peppino di Capri at the Grammy Musem. Both times she wore a black dress but there are no pictures of her at this event except on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website. The pics are scrolling so wait until you see the one with Marina Cicogna with Elisabetta on the background (awful pic) and another one with Peppeino di Capri and she is still in the background.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 27 Feb 2012, 21:26

These news gossip sites are idiotic. They make something sinister or mysterious when it is not. They say Steve-O is not with her at this Los Angeles event. Well he was out on the road working standup in Illinois and Iowa. They are too lazy to research anything and fabricate stuff for excitement purposes. No idiots on this forum. Maybe those "reporters" should use Clooney Open House as a reference site.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 27 Feb 2012, 23:03

George Fan wrote:These news gossip sites are idiotic. They make something sinister or mysterious when it is not. They say Steve-O is not with her at this Los Angeles event. Well he was out on the road working standup in Illinois and Iowa. They are too lazy to research anything and fabricate stuff for excitement purposes. No idiots on this forum. Maybe those "reporters" should use Clooney Open House as a reference site.

Yeah! Well said,at least we do our homework before posting something on this blog!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 28 Feb 2012, 00:12

They like the drama. it will start either there is trouble in paradise rumours or they had a fight or some nonsense. It's more fun for them then the truth that Steve is busy with his own career. Why is she holding the dress like that? Eli it has a huge split in it already it looks even tackier when she does that. As for Eli and the comments on Karma, I think the split was pretty bad and it could be Eli is wanting some attention. She knows her twitter is followed and things do get reported. Let's face it she isn't exactly mature look at who she is dating? Classy would be keeping her mouth shut and classy is not Eli! She really should have just said nothing....but I do think the gold dress comment was very funny. George didn't win when she was with him either so what did that say?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 28 Feb 2012, 00:25

Elisabetta has always been excellent with one liner sound bites for the press along the journey. George was like a father to me, women taking down their Clooney screen savers cause they are jealous of me, he makes me feel like 18 or having had plastic surgery. She has a terrific imagination. Some people say things get lost in the translation, but she is very good in this area...

There is also a PRETTY WOMAN thought with the last three George girlfriends, waitress, rapper hip hopper nude calendar girl, WWE wrestler, and that is all these women were elevated to George's "classy" status. After the breakup they return to tackiness and lower class of what they think they really are. A Pygmalion effect being higher level in social status and education than they were before. Theory makes sense if you watch what happens post split.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next