George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+39
Vi
cooksie
lovelylois
Astras
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
adgran
janieb
silly girl
Aly
Atalante
theminis
Lakin460
sisieq
blubelle
pattygirl
barla
cindigirl
carpediem
Merlin
watching
Joanna
annemarie
bellybaby
doris day
melbert
Cinderella
it's me
Dexterdidit
lucy
MM
Pari
lelacorb
madsky
Katiedot
socimar
The next mrs clooney
George Fan
fava
43 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:41

Question Merlin
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Merlin Fri 02 Mar 2012, 11:41

Monika was at the store opening...

Dori’s World: Fever LA Luncheon
by Dori Cooperman

This week I attended the Fever LA Luncheon. Hosted by owner Valentina Micchetti in her West Hollywood showroom, guests included Alessandra Ambrosio, Bar Refaeli, Eva Chow, Stephen Dorf, Afef Jnifen, Irina Shayk, Monika Jakisic, Maggio and Ignazio Cipriani.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Dates Croatian Supermodel
August 27th, 2007
George Clooney is romancing Croatian supermodel Monika Jakisic. The couple was spotted kidding and cuddling on a recent St. Tropez, France cruise and the 27-year-old brunette isn't denying reports she's the 46-year-old movie hunk's new girlfriend.

When confronted outside her home in London after pictures of her yacht tryst with Clooney surfaced, Jakisic told reporters, "I cannot comment on this. It is very personal to me."
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Fri 02 Mar 2012, 13:04

Katiedot wrote:Anyone want to figure out what she means by this tweet?

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta
♥ You've been my inspiration. Through the lies you are the truth. My world is a better place Because of you. ( C.D.)

It's a song "Because of You" by Celine Dion
carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Fri 02 Mar 2012, 13:40

watching wrote:Well the store offically launched.

Dori’s World: Fever LA Luncheon
by Dori Cooperman

This week I attended the Fever LA Luncheon. Hosted by owner Valentina Micchetti in her West Hollywood showroom, guests included Alessandra Ambrosio, Bar Refaeli, Eva Chow, Stephen Dorf, Afef Jnifen, Irina Shayk, Monika Jakisic, Maggio and Ignazio Cipriani.

Betty did an interview in the showroom. From her twitter:
Thanks to AnneMarie Warnkross, who is the host for @ProSieben TV, for the fun interview ! Can't wait to see it ..

Didn't Betts say in an interview that she had some big acting gig (tv show where she was the only person so far hired) that was suppose to start filming in Feb. Did that fall through as there has been no word and she did extend her stay in Italy longer than anticipated? Maybe she had no reason to rush back?

The FeverLA store opened to coincide with all celebrities being in town due to the LA-Italia Film Festival and the Oscars. Only “friends” of Valentina Micchetti showed up. Also, according to some previous articles the store director is Valentina Micchetti and co-owners were supposed to be Elisabetta Canalis and Francesco Costa; however the article in the blog of the Italian magazine (Vale sent the link via twitter) does not mention Elisabetta at all. The article says that:

She (Vale) specializes in fashion PR and is connected to the most important fashion houses having worked in the luxury sector for more than 15 years;

Lei specializzata in fashion pr e connessa con le case di moda piu’ importanti avendo lavorato nel settore del lusso per piu di 15 anni;

he (Francesco) a successful entrepreneur and President of Spring Studios in New York. He has all the necessary requirements to start the great project of uniting the high fashion with design.

lui, imprenditore di successo nonchè presidente di Spring Studios a New York. Un binomio con tutte le carte in regola per far partire alla grande il progetto di unire l'alta moda con il design.

Betty did an interview in the showroom. From her twitter:
Thanks to AnneMarie Warnkross, who is the host for @ProSieben TV, for the fun interview ! Can't wait to see it ..

Anne Marie Warnkross is a German TV presenter and ProSieben TV is a commercial television station in Germany distributed to a large extent via cable and satellite. I don’t think the interview will ever be shown in a non-German speaking program or magazine.
carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 02 Mar 2012, 16:23

On northern CA radio station KBLX 102.9 FM this morning Steve-O was doing an in studio promotion of his five show stand up at Tommy T's in Pleasanton and said Elisabetta will be at one of the Friday night shows. He said regarding Canalis, "life is good." Lots of nudity and fire extinguishers too he said. Maybe they'll be pictures.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 02 Mar 2012, 18:01

Welcome Carpediem!!

George Fan - I just got a visual of your last lines - eeewwwww!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 02 Mar 2012, 18:12

On a second Friday morning interview in California at radio station 107.7 FM The Bone Steve-O talked some more about the Elisabetta relationship. The interviewer first said he was way out of his league "playing above the hoop" dating her. He asked, "How does George taste?" Steve-O responded, "Fantastic."

He commented about his male organ, below average, highly crooked, and subject to premature ejaculation. He said Canalis and him spent their first night together January 7th where he commented she said in Italian he farted twice during the night.

They met through a mutual friend over lunch which he described the female friend as a carpet licker.

Eli is flying up to see his Friday night show and has never seen him perform live before. This will be the first for her.

He also mentioned in 2005 he did cocaine with Mike Tyson, the boxer, and was in a psychiatric ward with him.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Mar 2012, 18:16

Steve-O sounds like a charming guy. NOT
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 02 Mar 2012, 18:28

You're not going to be first in line to date him after Eli's through with him CindiGirl??? Let me tell you this, IF I even thought you might, I would come and get you and we would have a very long talk!!! poisson davril Gunslinger Do battle Nunchucks Brain explode Vomit 1 Stretchered out Kinky sadomach1 facepalm
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 02 Mar 2012, 18:58

hi friends, here I am back from London .... I have read many of your post ... very funny!
When I was in London, in a radio gossip program, there was this journalist who told how the canalis, after trying unsuccessfully to get closer to GC, now go around talking bad about him at all .....
In fact, reading his recent tweets, it seems that she always puts some nasty reference to the former bf .... is not it?
Latest Poll: steve-o will this summer or missing
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Fri 02 Mar 2012, 19:10

Betty has downloaded 2 pics of her dogs in Twitter. They are all flying somewhere and after reading this post I presume they are flying to Pleasanton to attend Steve-O's show tonight. But why the dogs?? I see that Steve-O has three shows in that town ending on Sunday, so do you think she'll be there with him the whole time? That would explain the dogs going with her.

Boy she is working fast, by the time I had finished writing the sentence above she twitted from San Francisco (Hello San Francisco!) followed by a picture of Steve-O himself holding Piero, one of her dogs. She is there with him already.

Last edited by carpediem on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 19:17; edited 1 time in total
carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Fri 02 Mar 2012, 19:12

barla wrote:hi friends, here I am back from London .... I have read many of your post ... very funny!
When I was in London, in a radio gossip program, there was this journalist who told how the canalis, after trying unsuccessfully to get closer to GC, now go around talking bad about him at all .....
In fact, reading his recent tweets, it seems that she always puts some nasty reference to the former bf .... is not it?

I believe in the part of the world she comes from is called " vendetta".
carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 02 Mar 2012, 19:17

Betty flew up from LA Friday morning. Steve-O did two radio shows Friday morning after his Thursday night performance at Tommy T's in Pleasanton. Steve-O has two shows Friday, two shows Saturday, one show Sunday. Steve-O met Elisabetta and her dogs at San Francisco airport. Probably spending the weekend.

Eli is attending a Friday show according to Steve-O.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Fri 02 Mar 2012, 19:18

George Fan wrote:Betty flew up from LA Friday morning. Steve-O did two radio shows Friday morning after his Thursday night performance at Tommy T's in Pleasanton. Steve-O has two shows Friday, two shows Saturday, one show Sunday. Steve-O met Elisabetta and her dogs at San Francisco airport. Probably spending the weekend.

Eli is attending a Friday show according to Steve-O.

Great job George Fan.
carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 02 Mar 2012, 19:59

carpediem wrote:
barla wrote:hi friends, here I am back from London .... I have read many of your post ... very funny!

I believe in the part of the world she comes from is called " vendetta".

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...hahaha .... you're right carpediem ... is the same country where I come from....this year I'll spend the summer near Como, I will keep you informed .....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 02 Mar 2012, 20:04

"He commented about his male organ, below average, highly crooked, and subject to premature ejaculation. He said Canalis and him spent their first night together January 7th where he commented she said in Italian he farted twice during the night."

so ... damn ... this is called real class !!!!!.... 1 out of 10

....however they seem really in love ..... this should matter more than anything ....bye bye george....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 02 Mar 2012, 20:43

What I got out of the radio interview which was on web cam was a) what a jerk the dude is and b) what a womanizer he is with derogatory comments about her female friend. She is so blind so far to all this, but that is why they say love is blind. NO, absolutely ZERO respect for HER privacy as well. Shoots his mouth off without a care in the world.

I wonder if she will learn anything that surprises her with the crudeness of the show like setting his hair or balls on fire or the profanity or the nudity or she likes all that stuff. Obviously she does, she is with the guy.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 02 Mar 2012, 21:38

Do we really have to know about all this c**p ??
confused and Sleep
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Fri 02 Mar 2012, 23:35

Another article on the FeverLA shop. Same few pics as the previous article in corriere.it but this is in vogue italia.it The article says:

In Los Angeles there’s a small, secret place where the avant-garde of global design is at home: it’s Fever L.A., a private showroom (invite only) where Valentina Micchetti and Francesco Costa have decided to bring together the best of global fashion (emerging and already established), exclusively for the crème of Los Angeles society.

And it was in this space devoted to excellence that Valentina Micchetti hosted a lunch for US celebrities. Guests included Afef Jnifen, Eva Chow, Stephen Dorff, Hal Rubenstein Bar Rafaeli, Alessandra Ambrosio and Irina Shayk, as well as numerous other celebrities.

vogue.it

Published:
02/03/2012

Once again, what happened to Betty and her involvement in the store, the job she was going to do after she returned to the US?
carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 03 Mar 2012, 00:00

Steve is as much a famewhore as Eli is and she probably thinks it's funny! Could be she sees him as having a public persona the crude gross guy and the private guy, loving and affectionate to her. At least he talks about her so for her it's a step up from George!

As for the store I think it's trying to be very select but Hollywood goes on trends and what is in not so sure this will be the number one store to go to right away if ever.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 03 Mar 2012, 03:11

Just a sidenote - Stephen Dorff is not a celebrity anymore - he is Z list who I assume only turned up in the hope of meeting, getting papped with then trying to charm a model into his bed. He is a younger cross between Gerald Bulter and Jeremy Piven. Grossness scale - off the chart. His most recent job with any sort of profile was a Britney Spears video back in 2004 and the movie Blade was in 1998.

Surprising that Dorff was there considering he threatened to kill Steve O back in the day. Direct from Steve O :
11/17/2006 - Steve-O here. Stephen Dorff didn't like it when I stole his supermodel girlfriend, May Andersen. One night, May and I went to a bar owned by one of old idiot-head-Dorf's friends, so, the next day he decided to leave death threats on the answering machine of a very close girlfriend of ours. I've decided to share this with the World, and want to use it as an opportunity to let as many people as possible know that I've launched a brand new very fun, mayhem-filled website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 03 Mar 2012, 15:54

The audio for the second radio interview Steve-O did is now on podcast on the web. It is the March 2nd show. I had talked about it earlier but if you want to listen to it (two parts) for yourself, below is the link.

The final comment I will make on this, if George kept his personal life private with the ladies, Steve-O is the kiss and tell type. Yikes for her sake. Plus, it proves my point what a jerk he is, but then again, that is just my opinion. To each their own in life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Sat 03 Mar 2012, 16:00

George Fan, I listen to both tapes this morning which I found by chance as I was trying to see how Steve-o concert with Betty being present went last night. I agree with you that he is a jerk, he had something stupid/filthy to comment on everybody, George, Elisabetta, Michelle Cho (the Peta friend of Elisabetta who introduced them to each other). If I were any of them I would definitely kick his ass.
carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 03 Mar 2012, 16:14

Carpediem, the Italian Canalis fans see this too about the mouth of Steve-O. One called the new boyfriend if I got the translation close, a retarded psychopath. Ouch. I know she closely reads what her Italian fans tell her. I sense Steve-O is about to get a sample of that temper I spoke of earlier of hers if he hasn't already. Hurricane Eli.

To insult their in common PETA friend, wow, a low blow. You can't separate low class in a stand up routine from the individual. He has low class all around. Just follow the actions and the mouth.

I still think the Steve-Eli eventual blow up will make the Mehcad altercation seem tame by comparison.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Mar 2012, 16:26

Just listened to part of first tape - boy does he sound gross. Have kept my mouth shut about this relationship, but all I want to say is "How could she lower herself to be with such a foulmouthed person"? I'm not her fan, but really how could she? He sounds like an insecure teenager who spouts the foulest drivel in order to appear "cool".
Wouldn't want to be his friend, if that is how he talks about them. Didn't get past the "carpet licker" part. Didn't want to hear how he would talk about EC.

A side note- the sound of his voice after listening to George's voice for 2 yrs., Yuck!
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Sat 03 Mar 2012, 17:50

pattygirl wrote:Just listened to part of first tape - boy does he sound gross. Have kept my mouth shut about this relationship, but all I want to say is "How could she lower herself to be with such a foulmouthed person"? I'm not her fan, but really how could she? He sounds like an insecure teenager who spouts the foulest drivel in order to appear "cool".
Wouldn't want to be his friend, if that is how he talks about them. Didn't get past the "carpet licker" part. Didn't want to hear how he would talk about EC.

A side note- the sound of his voice after listening to George's voice for 2 yrs., Yuck!

I agree with you about the sound of his voice. Never heard it before and is definitely sort of creepy/childish/giggly/stupid, almost feminine at times, you can add more if you like!
carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Sat 03 Mar 2012, 18:01

I guess I deserved that but boy if you are involved with a comedian you need to take some criticism. I twitted Elisabetta the link to the interview with Steve-O and my only comment was that I did not think it was very classy (that's all I said trust me!). I did not think it was rude, I just wanted to alert her that Steve is not the type to keep his mouth shut and to be aware of what she says. Well, she just blocked me, oh well!!! Now I'll never know what she is up to so I'll need to rely on you, just keep me posted.
carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 Mar 2012, 18:19

Well, that is 15 minutes out of my life that I will never see again.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 03 Mar 2012, 18:36

carpediem wrote:I guess I deserved that but boy if you are involved with a comedian you need to take some criticism. I twitted Elisabetta the link to the interview with Steve-O and my only comment was that I did not think it was very classy (that's all I said trust me!). I did not think it was rude, I just wanted to alert her that Steve is not the type to keep his mouth shut and to be aware of what she says. Well, she just blocked me, oh well!!! Now I'll never know what she is up to so I'll need to rely on you, just keep me posted.

Ho do you know that she blocked you??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 03 Mar 2012, 18:43

I really think that Eli has very low self esteem and that she will cling onto anyone that offers he the slightest sign of affection. She falls in love more often that I put the trash out. I'm sure the break up with George made it even worse. I'm sure she thought that she finally had everything that she wanted and the rug was pulled out from under her. Has to have a negative impact on you and your self esteem. I wish she would go into therapy or something and get some help. Steve O is not going to help her career at all.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 03 Mar 2012, 18:47

Carpediem, love is blind AND DELUSIONAL. Wow, temper YOUR way. What occurs here is defending even lunacy even more staunchly. Gosh, she's not married to the guy to be at this point already. Just overly sensitive about her choices. But they are HER choices.

Reminds me of Jack Nicholson's line in that movie, "You can't handle the truth!" She has a stick your head in the sand outlook on life right now. No one is going to tell Miss Independent Woman Eli anything. She won't listen to it. Afterall, we are jealous of her, remember?

I wonder if she even picks up the phone when her Mom calls these days? You will find her picture in the dictionary next to the word, STUBBORN.

Carpediem, it was rude and insulting, don't pull your punches.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Sat 03 Mar 2012, 18:50

Easily. In Twitter, when you follow someone you automatically receive all the tweets that this person writes but when you are blocked you won't and also the old tweets that you had already received will disappear. You can still see new tweets by doing a name search but you cannot follow this person, meaning that you won't receive the tweets automatically and you cannot reply to them because a message will pop up saying "You cannot do that because you have been blocked".
carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Sat 03 Mar 2012, 18:53

George Fan wrote:
Carpediem, it was rude and insulting, don't pull your punches.

What I meant to say was that I did not think MY message was rude. I just told her it was not classy!. Now what HE said was rude, I agree with you.
carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 03 Mar 2012, 19:04

That sucks that she would just block you. It annoys me when people put themselves out in the public spotlight but can't deal with any negativity or criticism. It's part of the package when you're a celebrity. Anyway Carpediem we will keep you informed should anything exciting happen with the steve and Eli show:-0
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 03 Mar 2012, 19:08

It's hard to believe that the same person would like/love/date George and then like/love/date Sleez-O. The two couldn't be more different. I don't get it.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 03 Mar 2012, 19:18

Of course in the love life department the entire pattern is

like/love/date/break up/start over

in search for the one that you eventually want to be with. I think The next mrs clooney poster has nailed the problem, self-esteem issues.

One commenter on another blog said with looking at all these guys there is not a "type". Another said yes there was, someone you attach yourself to which will draw more attention to her. They all have that in common.

It is fascinating to comment on but real life for her. Living a life in a fishbowl, the world of celebrity.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 03 Mar 2012, 21:57

But she wants a guy who will kiss and tell - as that continues to keep the press involved and the paps interested which means she might remain relevant to a percentage of the press. That's the point of having a relationship with somone else in the public eye.

After George's silence in that relationship, she porbably sees it as validation when Steve talks about her as a sign that he wants to be with her. No matter what is said, at least he is talking about her and including her in his life.

And you know the press will be saying to him - "how did a guy like you get a woman like that?" You know it is pumping up her ego to be considered the attractive/hot/special one in the relationship.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 03 Mar 2012, 22:06

Pattygirl hit on something about Steve-O talking derogatory slurs about Eli's PETA friend Michelle Cho @ChoMatic. There is a saying that you show your true character in how you treat others who can do nothing for you. Ass kicking of Steve by Eli on that score is the minimum that should happen.

Beyond poor taste, radio waves broadcast out to thousands of people, things stay on the Internet from podcasts, the Twitterverse comments. It's flat out embarrassing to be around someone with a loose trap.

But then again as many are saying here, she just doesn't care as long as she gets more attention.

The him dating way out of his league you are right watching, that was already observed in his radio station interview and earlier on the TV show TMZ.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 03 Mar 2012, 22:55

Just came back from a book store (national chain) and guess what book was featured up front? It was Steve O, written by him about him. It was on a table with a sign that said it was a "best seller". Didn't know he had written a book. I guess in some circles he is popular just like in some circles Eli is popular. Neither of them do it for me.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 03 Mar 2012, 23:17

Steve-O Professional Idiot: A Memoir, was released in 2011 and details his stunts and the battle with drugs and the path with recovery. If you like that kind of self-indulgent douche material. His rise to greatness in his 30's if you know what I mean. The Jackass movie fans love it of course. It capitalizes on his bad behavior.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediem Sun 04 Mar 2012, 02:15

George Fan wrote:Steve-O Professional Idiot: A Memoir, was released in 2011 and details his stunts and the battle with drugs and the path with recovery. If you like that kind of self-indulgent douche material. His rise to greatness in his 30's if you know what I mean. The Jackass movie fans love it of course. It capitalizes on his bad behavior.

George Fan, remember what Steve-O said about Michelle Cho @Chomatic, the Peta friend of Betty and Steve who introduced them? Well she must have heard about Steve's interview because she twitted this message:

Michelle Cho ‏ @ChoMatic
@SteveO now this is what we were talkin about. Smile haha pic.twitter.com/giCwr74w
8:39 PM - 3 Mar 12 via Photos on iOS ·

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and Betty's comment. She is pretending it's a joke (she has done this before like when she had that horrible fight with Mechad and both pretended it did not happened):

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta Close
@ChoMatic @steveo ahahahahaha
9:05 PM - 3 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPad · Details

carpediem
carpediem
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 04 Mar 2012, 02:20

Thanks for posting Carpediem. I was trying to post it but having problems with photo bucket. If his friends make light of his comments and his behavior then he will never stop.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 04 Mar 2012, 02:29

Carpediem, I guess Betta and Michelle don't miss much in the Twitterverse LOL, Twitter addicts that they are. The audio is out there as evidence. They can laugh it off but Mr. Steve was dissing her bad with the radio guys. Google Carpet Licker or Carpet Muncher for the slang definition and derivation.

Two women that just KNOW Steve is an ASS and accept him as is. If that's who you want as your friend.

As far as pretending as a joke like the Mehcad thing with the fight in the lobby, who can get into Elisabetta's mind? I think Steve is getting as good at the one liners now as Eli. Ping Pong one liners between the two of them. I wonder if these tweets or listening to the audio will make it into the Italian press? They seem to follow every tweet she makes. I can't wait till how they explain this one with translation.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 04 Mar 2012, 15:45

ok ... let me tell you .... and now we see the real betty (a passionate woman but terribly immature, childish), or even George is an old class steve-o .... or betty simply wanted to find someone to remember how it feels to be loved, and everyone is fine now ... oh, well ... one thing is certain: she was simply not able to bear the weight of the media during the relationship with george .... now behaves as if it were her freedom the most important thing no matter what others think about this relationship...though, remember, up to christmas she's continued to mourn george and now in her tweets sometimes there are still hidden references to him ....ps: so far no reference by the Italian press ..... that does not follow normally the canalis very much, not less than that steve-o ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 04 Mar 2012, 16:02

Wow, Sleez-O wrote a book. Didn't think he could write. Don't think his fans can read, anyway.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 04 Mar 2012, 18:05

Steve-O's voice and whiny laughter and every other word coming out of his mouth being foul gives me a headache with his self-absorbed self. She must have a high pain threshold for such low life behavior, freedom or not, at this stage in the relationship. Or just be so desperate for any kind of personal attention after the aloof George. Classic settling, as she said there is no ideal man. Steve-O has been divorced before, so I don't think he is the marrying kind. Traditional user guy. If Betts is looking for the altar, beyond what someone said that he does nothing for her career unless she's in a Jackass 4, she is again burning more daylight with someone not marriage material.

I wonder what she thinks of all his teenage girl groupies? Some of them are really fanatical.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Mar 2012, 18:35

They're all jealous of her, like we were GeorgeFan!! CS
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 04 Mar 2012, 20:12

The three of them sounded like 13 year olds behind the bike sheds.
Her radiologist father liked George as a boy friend,
if I remember right ?
Wonder if he's met this one yet ???

Definitely a kiss & tell coming soon, me thinks.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 05 Mar 2012, 00:22

Papa Cesare has not had the privilege of meeting the psycho one with the foul mouth and the obscene tattoos on every square inch of skin available. Rome is as close on the leash that Elisabetta kept him. He probably doesn't even know where Sardinia is and that it's an island.

Hard to figure out George with the family trip visiting, once to Sassari, once to Cabo. You know he had no intention of getting married all along despite anything the press wrote about him. PR probably for The American movie mostly, then reciprocal Christmas trip in Mexico. When you have money to burn you fly to Sardinia on private jets, whisk family members around the world. All for show.

Steve-O at the parent's house in Sardinia? Place your bets, could happen, or when hell freezes over?

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 05 Mar 2012, 00:37

I don't think that George meeting her parents was PR I think it was just a normal part of being in a relationship with someone, after a while you meet their parents. He was with Eli for almost 2 years, of course he was going to meet the parents at some point. If she was american the parental meeting wouldn't have been such a big deal because it is easier to meet them than having to go to an island to meet them. Just because George doesn't want to get married doesn't mean that he has an expiration date in mind when he enters a relationship, thats the media that does that. He may actually go into a relationship thinking about just enjoying everyday and not thinking about if and when it will end. If someone doesn't want to get married it doesn't mean they don't want to commit. We all also assume that he ends every relationship when the truth is he has been dumped. We all find it hard to believe but I'm sure it is true.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next