George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+39
Vi
cooksie
lovelylois
Astras
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
adgran
janieb
silly girl
Aly
Atalante
theminis
Lakin460
sisieq
blubelle
pattygirl
barla
cindigirl
carpediem
Merlin
watching
Joanna
annemarie
bellybaby
doris day
melbert
Cinderella
it's me
Dexterdidit
lucy
MM
Pari
lelacorb
madsky
Katiedot
socimar
The next mrs clooney
George Fan
fava
43 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Mar 2012, 00:57

NMC, he has stated that he's been dumped. Why would that be so hard to believe? His constant need to create and work, and his "devotion" to the "Boys" and other close friends would not be every woman's "cup of tea". Some women expect to be the "most important" part of their man's existence and want exclusive rights to his love and attention.
As far as the subject of "meeting the parents". I believe most friends try to meet the parents, not just those in a serious relationship. Meeting the parents is just a social thing to do. I believe, in my lifetime, I've met the parents of almost all my friends whose parents were still alive.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 05 Mar 2012, 01:17

PattyGirl mt post was in response to someone else who said he met her parents for publicity.
I don't find it hard to believe that he has been dumped but I think many people out there including the media can't understand why someone would dump him.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 05 Mar 2012, 01:24

Steve-O did another radio interview on Sunday Mar 4, 3-4 pm Pacific time on conservative AM Newstalk KGO AM810 San Francisco.

The MP3 file:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pretty tame interview compared to the vulgar one on Friday with the Rock station. Steve-O proud of being arrested in England, Sweden, Canada and U.S. states of LA, CA, FL, and PA. Says ask for a police officer's badge number to get the handcuffs. Possession of marijuana was his first arrest.

Talks about intervention for drugs and alcohol, 1997 Clown College classes and that his cousin was in Mortician school at the same time.

His number of tattoos he figures is in the high 20's. He doesn't back everything PETA does like protests and euthanasia.

Personal stuff: he claims to be 6 ft tall, says his sister calls him squirt, says he has never been married, although some of the IMDB data base that he doesn't read has wrong information about him.

He said his book is on the New York Times best seller list and rated 5 of 5 stars on Amazon. Mentioned having to watch out for libel issues with naming names in it.

On Jackass 3 movie, the only one he did in sobriety, he inquired about insurance if getting hurt with stunts. They said California Worker's Comp would cover him.

He says he has a "girlfriend" of two months, these interviewers knew NOTHING about Elisabetta, and just like George Clooney he didn't mention her name or say anything about her at all. Didn't say he loved her, didn't say she was Italian, didn't say she was in town, didn't say she was Clooney's ex-, NOTHING.

Ends one hour interview being a professor of Economics, saying high priced gasoline in the U.S. is because the government prints too much money, and the interviewers just laugh at him with his qualifications.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 05 Mar 2012, 06:04

George Fan wrote: Steve-O proud of being arrested in England, Sweden, Canada and U.S. states of LA, CA, FL, and PA. Says ask for a police officer's badge number to get the handcuffs. Possession of marijuana was his first arrest.

How on earth does he gets visas to enter other countries (holidays or work) with that many arrests and charges against him?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:37

Depends on the charges and if he did time. He might find it hard to get into some places but if he hasn't gone to prison he would probably be ok. Usually if you admit to it and it was sometime ago they let you in. We let Martha Stewart in recently and have let in a few others.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 05 Mar 2012, 13:51

Steve-O is strange about making light of being arrested, like it is COOL or something. That teenager immature mentality you know. He said once out of the blue he was arrested for an old outstanding warrant on him. It was OUTSTANDING cause it was from so many years back he didn't even remember it. With drugs and alcohol addiction you either go insane, go to prison, or die. His bud in the movie Ryan Dunn has done the dead part with wrecking his car intoxicated, Steve-O no question has done the arrest part and the insane part seems a possibility so any sobriety is good. He said he is coming up on four years here in March.

From the extremes of his radio interviews where one he was in a mania state spinning around scissors on a table to the other where he was actually calm and rational talking about the one summer of classes at the Florida clown college, he seems definitely bipolar. Never know what mood you will get from him in a day I imagine. If he's on medication maybe the pills are only effective some of the time.

He has British, Canadian, and U.S. citizenship so for those countries he doesn't worry about Visas.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 05 Mar 2012, 19:29

I have noticed Elisabetta is more foul mouthed since hanging around Steve-O. I mentioned that I sensed earlier he is not the marrying type well he is not into religion or God or his own children either. From an interview in November 2011 in the UK (two answers on those topics below about him). The career of a stuntman has a disadvantage of being short lived due to it being hard on the body. How many times can you light your hair on fire? What if you go bald?

Elisabetta's sensitivity to criticism is accentuated now to the point of being irritable. If you disagree with her you are stupid. Hence now she will cut you off or in terms of media like Twitter, block you. If she feels like she is being disrespected, even if it is just a difference in opinion, YOU will be disrespected.

How was the filming of ‘Wildboyz’? In particular your interation with shamanism?

I remember not really looking at that as much of a spiritual at that time, I wasn’t a very spiritual individual at the time.

Would you say you are more so now?

I have got a whole other idea, I kind of have to be a more spiritual person right now otherwise I would be doomed to a life in jail and institutions.

What are your opinions on having kids?

I really feel that this world is in a rough shape. I think that rather than create a new person to inhabit this world, I think that helping an existing person is a more noble and a better idea. For me to have kids, that is just creating more of a nightmare in this world than it needs. I like the idea of adopting a kid, or kids, I should say.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 05 Mar 2012, 21:49

Thank goodness he isn't planning to procreate. Not sure the world could take another Steve O.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 05 Mar 2012, 23:16

LOL I so agree NMC. Eli goes through stages where she wants kids then she doesn't. She may feel she can change his mind or she already knows it isn't going to last that long to worry about it. At least he is smart enough not to have a heap of kids running around all over the place.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 06 Mar 2012, 00:00

Elisabetta wants children. Elisabetta wants to be married. That is why her picks with men and "burning daylight" confound the outside observer. Her story with her babies (dogs) satisfy her maternal needs was just a holding pattern statement where she knew the George trail was not going anywhere and she didn't know what to say. Nobody believed her that knew her well.

Steve-O's fatalistic view that the world is going to hell and a handbasket is a statement as old as time for not having kids. It is a bleak outlook on the future rather than a hopeful one, the sign of someone not rooted at all in God. Rooted in themselves instead.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 06 Mar 2012, 00:12

Steve is probably petrified he would have a kid like himself! That would scare anyone. He seems a bit of a player and likes to have pretty girlfriends so I'm expecting this not to last.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 06 Mar 2012, 00:22

Of course Dexterdidit if you adopt kids you still are raising kids whether they were natural childborn or not. I just at his age right now don't see him being the responsible parent type. He's still going through his teen years in his mind at age 37 having that "good time." Similar to George he doesn't want to give up that traveling roadshow player all about him environment, at least not yet. Signing autographs, being the center of attention. Also, with marriage for any man, can he be a ONE WOMAN MAN? I think Steve-O would look at that as a huge tie-down. With this relationship, like the riding motorcycles with George-Eli and the times with the boat out on the lake, we are still in the early days.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 07 Mar 2012, 00:16

Once again she comes across as if she has changed to fit the man in her life. Hope she can one day soon be herself, have her own wants,needs,goals,and stick to them.The tude and potty mouth coming from her, for some reason doesn't surprise me. Think she may of cleaned up her act while dating George.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 07 Mar 2012, 01:13

There is a saying that people don't really change but just become MORE of who they really are over time. Is Elisabetta a My Fair Lady, or a hip hop potty mouth woman who pouts all the time and insists it is always her way and everyone is just jealous of her, a spoiled child type?

Time will tell but I agree if SHE doesn't know what she wants out of life, or who she is, and what is truly important to her, no one else can do that work for her.

She also seems to be on a current path of distancing herself from her female friends and family. Just a guess of mine.

ANY of these celebrities I have observed seem to just get into trouble with too much time and too much money on their hands. I do wish her the best, and that life turns out well for her over the next few years.

What happened to her projects here in the States? Maybe there will be news of something soon.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 07 Mar 2012, 07:32

ElisabettaCanalis @ JustElisabetta
Nice to know that you have a flight traveling companion with whom you can talk .... say.ly/BBg1xmM
Tweet from 3 hours ago of her and Steve on a plane.

Looks like she is accompanying him to his shows in Miami (9-11 March). Bet she busts out a bikini for some strategically placed and tipped off paps.

The US acting gigs that she claimed she had lined up to start in Feb must have fallen through, never finalised or she was replaced. She has gone back to being the gf who just follows her bf around when he is working like she has nothing going on in her own life.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:15

She did say she had a film but no one else had been cast at some point that could not have been a good thing. Looks like she will have plenty of time to get to know Steve. I guess Peiro and Mia will be doing lot's of travelling. Doesn't she need some work for her Visa?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:04

When does Canalis ever have time to wash her socks with the road warrior travel? The Italian judge on Dancing With The Stars Bruno Tonioli said with her dance apart from her partner she was a little girl lost. This chasing the bf all over kingdom come reminds me of that. No identity of her own. Familiarity will breed contempt though and too much exposure to freak Steve will bring out the temper in Elisabetta. She likes to travel though with no home base roots. Mia and Piero will pick up many frequent flyer miles and annoy all sorts of passengers along the way. Look for more potty mouth and tude coming out of her, and I have know idea how a foreigner gets to keep staying in the U.S. without work.

I also think you called it right the bikinis are packed and the paps are called. This is Miami you know.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:43

....interview with steve-o on Vanity Fair Italy .... only two weeks after the other pointless interview with SK ..... but Clooney and Canalis have the same PR?
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 07 Mar 2012, 14:00

deleted by Katiedot

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:27

deleted by katiedot

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 08 Mar 2012, 05:48

George Fan wrote:......

How was the filming of ‘Wildboyz’? In particular your interation with shamanism?

I remember not really looking at that as much of a spiritual at that time, I wasn’t a very spiritual individual at the time.

Would you say you are more so now?

I have got a whole other idea, I kind of have to be a more spiritual person right now otherwise I would be doomed to a life in jail and institutions.

What are your opinions on having kids?

I really feel that this world is in a rough shape. I think that rather than create a new person to inhabit this world, I think that helping an existing person is a more noble and a better idea. For me to have kids, that is just creating more of a nightmare in this world than it needs. I like the idea of adopting a kid, or kids, I should say.

YAY Steve!!! cheers I like his testimonies (there was one more "straight from the heart" one that somebody posted before... cannot remember Smile... God bless him... He lives "in hope" for sure...

Thank you George Fan for posting this... I love you
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 08 Mar 2012, 17:46

Whatever happened to her acting classes?

Maybe they were set up for the upcoming project that got canceled or delayed? She has that "girlfriend of" role down pat and never stops practicing it.

You'd think she'd like a break especially with the two years with Clooney.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Mar 2012, 23:28

Eli loves attention and wants to be famous there is no rest for the wicked as they say. I guess all her classes are on hold while she follows Steve around. Looks like the acting gigs didn't come through! Or she is too busy being the girlfriend off again. I think Eli is one of those girls who needs a bloke around. And going by her latest it doesn't matter what kind!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 08 Mar 2012, 23:34

deleted by Katiedot

Last edited by George Fan on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 04:20; edited 2 times in total

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 09 Mar 2012, 00:11

LOL! You ladies are so obsessed with Seve-O! Have fun!!! flower

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 09 Mar 2012, 14:44

deleted by Katiedot

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 09 Mar 2012, 17:41

You guys are prophetic with EC. Bikinis have been broken out at the beach Friday afternoon. Is she still relevant for paps now sans George?

I know she has them worldwide on speed dial. Cabo to Rome to Berlin. West Hollywood restaurants to Cannes. Florida beach. Eli on display.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 09 Mar 2012, 21:55

We so called it. It's like the old days - her sticking her ass out when somone has a camera in hand whilst barely wearing a thong.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Mare finalmente ! Week end at the beach.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5 hours agao

If she is posting this herselff, I assume the paps didn;t turn up and she is desperate for some US based media attention. Things have gone quiet for her recently. Barely any pap shots in LA. Minimum coverage of the Steve O relationship. Few and far stories being written about her on her own - the last few months the few stories have revolved around Steve and she has been barely included. Sad thing is they are both famewhores so if this is the best they can do from their PR willing relationship, things may turn ugly in the not so distance future. Dating her isn't helping promote his tour. Betty isn;t getting continual media coverage by dating him. If there are limited benefits to their own selves, what's the point?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:21

He is just disgusting she has to have issues and be desperate to date this guy. I mean no one could fix her up with Charlie Sheen at least he's famous messed up but still famous.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 09 Mar 2012, 23:42

Wow it's been awhile since we have seen that butt! Last time she posted them some places showed them so she is hoping it will happen again. I guess the paps aren't interested as time goes on they do lose interest without George. Although Stacy already seems to be losing pap interest and she is still the official girlfriend off....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:17

watching wrote:We so called it. It's like the old days - her sticking her ass out when somone has a camera in hand whilst barely wearing a thong.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Mare finalmente ! Week end at the beach.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5 hours agao

If she is posting this herselff, I assume the paps didn;t turn up and she is desperate for some US based media attention. Things have gone quiet for her recently. Barely any pap shots in LA. Minimum coverage of the Steve O relationship. Few and far stories being written about her on her own - the last few months the few stories have revolved around Steve and she has been barely included. Sad thing is they are both famewhores so if this is the best they can do from their PR willing relationship, things may turn ugly in the not so distance future. Dating her isn't helping promote his tour. Betty isn;t getting continual media coverage by dating him. If there are limited benefits to their own selves, what's the point?

You are wrong in Italy have just sent a new video to the TV as a result of her photos appeared on twitter! If not you watch the video from 27 minutes
link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 10 Mar 2012, 15:00

Lelacorb, that was an interesting news clip on Elisabetta from Italy. All old pictures except panning up and down on the current Eli provided butt shot in the waves. She is relevant in Italy for sure and the staffers on the TMZ show said that was where she should go back for work. They said they know her there.

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 00:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted the steve O commentary)

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 10 Mar 2012, 15:43

George Fan wrote:Lelacorb, that was an interesting news clip on Elisabetta from Italy. All old pictures except panning up and down on the current Eli provided butt shot in the waves. She is relevant in Italy for sure and the staffers on the TMZ show said that was where she should go back for work. They said they know her there.

Keeping up with the interview podcasts of Steve-O posted, he did a mini segment in the 9 am Eastern hour Friday 3/9 with Paul and Young Ron 105.9 FM Miami.

Starts at around the 22:50 mark if you want to hear more of his gravely voice and lunatic laughter.

Nothing earth shatteringly new to reveal about the bf. He said his Wildboyz movie was a noble effort to rid the world of homophobes and he is a friend of the gay community and has been praised by a gay magazine. He doesn't know if another Jackass movie in the series will be made.

Confusing talking about his sobriety date as he said his last drink was 3 years and 4 months ago yet 3/10/12 is his four year sobriety date.

Again, no mention of Elisabetta at all. It seems when talking up his stand up comedy/stunt show, name dropping with her does nothing for him. The interviewers didn't ask or weren't aware about her either.

Just wanted to say that his photos on twitter to serve your advertising and you know very well. Steve-O do not believe that the interests of Italian gossip if it's crazy to give to Ely! Steve-O was unknown in Italy before he went with her
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 10 Mar 2012, 20:13

annemarie, a hook up of Elisabetta with Charlie Sheen? Too funny. THAT would have the gossip rags talking.

Vanity Fair Italy ran with the latest bikini photo and called it Goddess on the beach. I'm sure Charlie is still recruiting for more goddesses since the last two live in gals left him. Upgrade from girlfriend of to goddess... lol

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 10 Mar 2012, 20:19

I'm sure she'd love to be a goddess I just don't think she would share.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 10 Mar 2012, 21:38

lelacorb wrote:
You are wrong in Italy have just sent a new video to the TV as a result of her photos appeared on twitter! If not you watch the video from 27 minutes

Lelacorb - if you had actual read my comment, I stated "she is desperate for some US based media attention". Feel free to go back to the comment and check. Let me try to explain it a different way so you get it. US based mean attention in the States, not Italy. I did not state she wasn't going to get attention in Italy at all so how you drew that conclusion is your issue.

So next time you want to tell me I am wrong, try re-reading the comment before you feel it necessary to jump to defend your girl's honour. I wasn't slamming her, just commenting that things have quieten down for her in the States and the bikini shot is an attempt to try and recreate some of the interest she had last year. Maybe that works in Italy but in the States with dime for a dozen famewhores all desperate to make a name from themselves, Betty needs a gig or a relationship with a pr friendly celeb who is on the B list to keep to attention directed her way when she currently has not US work that she can hang her hat on.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 10 Mar 2012, 22:30

watching wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

Lelacorb - if you had actual read my comment, I stated "she is desperate for some US based media attention". Feel free to go back to the comment and check. Let me try to explain it a different way so you get it. US based mean attention in the States, not Italy. I did not state she wasn't going to get attention in Italy at all so how you drew that conclusion is your issue.

So next time you want to tell me I am wrong, try re-reading the comment before you feel it necessary to jump to defend your girl's honour. I wasn't slamming her, just commenting that things have quieten down for her in the States and the bikini shot is an attempt to try and recreate some of the interest she had last year. Maybe that works in Italy but in the States with dime for a dozen famewhores all desperate to make a name from themselves, Betty needs a gig or a relationship with a pr friendly celeb who is on the B list to keep to attention directed her way when she currently has not US work that she can hang her hat on.

This is a picture posted on twitter and his followers are mostly itaiani and she knows it! Who do you think she wanted to inform?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 10 Mar 2012, 23:40

The comments back relating to that photo seem to be Italians only.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 11 Mar 2012, 04:58

The latest swimsuit photo you all may be right was aimed at keeping Elisabetta in the limelight visually with Italian fans as the American media didn't pick up on it. But I can tell you best I can translate Italian commenters of her with the relationship with the new bf she is LOSING Italian fans. Basically they think she is nuts with this one.

Loosely translated, one Italian commenter said ...

"If you are a fan of a drug addict, crazy, swallowing goldfish and then vomit and pees in front of everyone and taking pictures with his hands inside his pants and that he was also arrested for drugs, then good, I think that Italy should be ashamed of people like you!! If this is an idol for you, you are without culture."

Steve is a lighting rod for you either like his antics (you are probably a 15 year old girl) or all this behavior is detestable. One of two camps. With Elisabetta obviously she is surprising her fans that she is a 15 year old girl. Or maybe I am missing what is really going on and she knows exactly what she is doing with her master manipulator skills and she is "playing" him and he is too dumb to know that part of her yet. Some American blog commenters have commented on that part of her and that he is clueless about her controlling him. So far.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 11 Mar 2012, 13:25

deleted by katiedot

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Mar 2012, 17:54

watching wrote:We so called it. It's like the old days - her sticking her ass out when somone has a camera in hand whilst barely wearing a thong.

5 hours agao

The paps weren't there. She took or had Steve take the bikini pic in Miami like she did last year with the ones on the California beach. When paps are not around she takes pics of herself and download them in Twitter, following the advice of some friends who have told her it's the only way to keep her name in the blogs, magazines, etc. You can tell that these pics were taken by herself because she uses [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that only celebrities can use; their pics become their own properties and cannot be sold, uploaded, etc like paps do all the time. Every pic will have their name, year and trademark, check it out:

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 11 Mar 2012, 18:23

deleted by katiedot

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Mar 2012, 20:41

Ok, is anyone else thinking we're taking this Steve O thing to the level of overdose and beyond?

Who cares what he does? It's not at all relevant to George Clooney and he's the reason we're all here.

We only keep the Canalis thread open because a few people still want to see what she's up to but I don't think this means we need an indepth minute-by-minute review of everything her new boyfriend does.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 11 Mar 2012, 20:55

I agree Katiedot, sick of hearing about Steve O and his antics.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Mar 2012, 22:01

ENGLISH:
A funny 'tweet' by Elisabetta posing bored because her "guy" sleeps.

Elisabetta Canalis when talking about the editors and bloggers who write articles which always start from her "Twitter" postings has already told them: "How many exaggerations (embroidery) on your articles!" But it must be said that, unlike her former colleagues, the former Sardinian velina is feeding the “gossipers” with a lot of ideas to work on especially since she started her "second life" in America, consisting of some probable professional prospects but mainly about flirting and making American VIP friends. In short, it is obvious that Elizabeth is a pretty tempting prey for the gossip, especially if we compare her with other famous people from the Italian showbiz.

Canalis is playing a game by feeding gossip using "Twitter" in an almost scientific way just like some movie stars and musicians do in the US (or through their well trained press offices), that thanks to curious and spicy tweets, distributed at the right moment and time, they manage to have a much higher media profile than others.

So, even Elisabetta did not take long to understand how to play the game and win over the pages of websites and blogs using a self-timer and an apt joke posted on "Twitter" (... of course the irony displayed this year in Sanremo has not abandoned her).

The former velina has photographed herself next to her new beau, American actor and stuntman Steve-O. He is next to her but is shot from behind and seems to sleep soundly, Elizabeth's face is a bit 'bored and resigned’. The comment says it all: "Nice to know that you have a traveling companion with whom you can talk ...".

Jokingly we can say that, even sitting next to a very sexy girl, the typical tendencies of many husbands and boyfriends, such as sleeping instead of talking, never die ... even if it’s Canalis!

ITALIAN:
Un divertente 'tweet' di Elisabetta, annoiata perché il suo "lui" dorme.
Elisabetta Canalis a proposito di redattori e blogger che scrivono articoli partendo dai suoi post su "Twitter" ha già detto la sua, scrivendo sul social network: "Quanti ricami i giornalisti... Eh!". Ma c'è da dire che, a differenza di altre sue ex colleghe, l'ex velina sarda di spunti "gossippari" ne fornisce parecchi.
Soprattutto da quando conduce la sua "seconda vita" americana, fatta di prospettive professionali ma anche di flirt e amici vip "made in USA". Insomma, è ovvio che Elisabetta sia una preda piuttosto succulenta per la cronaca rosa, soprattutto se la confrontiamo ad altri volti noti dello showbiz italiano.

E la Canalis, forse, su questo fatto un po' ci gioca, utilizzando "Twitter" proprio come fanno, in maniera quasi scientifica, alcuni divi del cinema e della musica statunitensi (o i loro preparatissimi uffici stampa) che grazie a "tweet" curiosi e piccanti, diffusi nei tempi e nei modi giusti, riescono ad avere una visibilità mediatica di gran lunga superiore agli altri.

Così, ecco che anche Elisabetta ci mette poco a conquistare le pagine di siti web e blog con un autoscatto e una battuta azzeccata postati su "Twitter" (...evidentemente l'ironia mostrata quest'anno a Sanremo non l'ha abbandonata).

L'ex velina si fotografa sull'aereo accanto alla sua nuova fiamma, l'attore e stunt americano Steve-O. Lui le sta accanto ma è girato di spalle e sembra dormire profondamente, Elisabetta ha il viso un po' annoiato e rassegnato. Il commento spiega tutto: "Bello sapere che in volo hai un compagno di viaggio con cui puoi parlare...".
Scherzando un po', possiamo dire che, evidentemente, anche con una ragazza molto sexy accanto, i tipici vizi di parecchi mariti e fidanzati, come ad esempio quello di addormentarsi invece di chiacchierare, non muoiono mai... e non c'è Canalis che tenga!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 11 Mar 2012, 22:35

OMG ar ether traveling in Coach??? bets she's missing the private planes and first class travel.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 12 Mar 2012, 00:51

5 hours agao

Catching up after a week in New York and I have about read most of the postings. About the picture that she took of herself in Miami wearing the usual thong bikini, an Italian bloggers said that she is getting a bit too old for that. She replied ironically but I am 100% positive that she has blocked him like she did with me for saying something much less. Elisabetta does not take criticism at all. On the outside she can make fun of herself...but on the inside she could shred you into pieces:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ ‪@JustElisabetta
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Mare finalmente ! Week end at the beach......say.ly/RvA1ycY
11:07 AM - 9 Mar 12 via WhoSay · Details
Yesssss!! The sea finally! Weekend at the beach….

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Viola Scura ‏ ‪@ViolaSkura
@JustElisabetta wow che bella!!! era tanto che non ti si vedeva in mutande.
11:16 AM - 9 Mar 12 via web · Details
Wow beautiful!! It has been a long time since we saw you in your underwear.

@ViolaSkura ahahhahha! Son piu' riconoscibile ..
11:18 AM - 9 Mar 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details
ahahahahaha! I am more recognizable…..

salvo intagliatore ‏ ‪@salvointagliato
@JustElisabetta sei bella...ma ti dai troppe arie e hai 30 anni...senza offesa
1:04 PM - 9 Mar 12 via web · Details
you are beautiful ... but you give yourself airs and you are 30 years old..... no offense

@salvointagliato 33
1:12 PM - 9 Mar 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

she is indeed 33 turning 34 early September
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 12 Mar 2012, 01:17

At 33 she has an amazing body and good for her for showing it off if she wants to, and 33 is not old by any means. Socimar if you don't like her then maybe you shouldn't follow you. Maybe you could post in the George clooney section once in a while, isn't that why you are a member here like the rest of us? Your obsession with Eli is out of control.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 12 Mar 2012, 01:54

Well I think with Elisabetta OR Steve-O any of us commenters on this thread you are right can get overboard with the "details" found per source we read and Eli is once removed as GF of George of course and on to her own "next" BF.

I for one appreciate the research done just "reading" this thread and do not consider it over the top. Translating that darn Italian helps out tremendously for those of us who only understand English. One silly Steve-O follower said she couldn't understand the girlfriend's "Spanish". Ha Ha.

Probably good point though, comments in moderation as we venture away from the core George news, but THIS thread is about Elisabetta remember. If anyone can't stand reading it, just don't click on it. There's Sarah Larson and other ex- gf threads too. But I would venture to say maybe they haven't been as "colorful" of late as EC has been.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 12 Mar 2012, 04:37

That George Fan is exactly it. Normally George's ex go off into the sunset and we rarely hear about them. Eli on the other hand has no intentions on fading away. She wants to be famous in the US so she will continue to pop up in gossip columns anyway she can. I don't mind what people post here, we could not worry about Steve O unless he says something about George maybe. We know they are together so no real need to follow him. It is just at the moment besides the odd twitter picture Eli isn't really doing much. Would love to know what happened about the couple of projects she had lined up. My guess is they fell through. But I would think she would need a job in the US sooner rather then later because of her Visa. Unless Steve decides to help her along and marry her!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next