George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+39
Vi
cooksie
lovelylois
Astras
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
adgran
janieb
silly girl
Aly
Atalante
theminis
Lakin460
sisieq
blubelle
pattygirl
barla
cindigirl
carpediem
Merlin
watching
Joanna
annemarie
bellybaby
doris day
melbert
Cinderella
it's me
Dexterdidit
lucy
MM
Pari
lelacorb
madsky
Katiedot
socimar
The next mrs clooney
George Fan
fava
43 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lucy Thu 12 Apr 2012, 14:35

Moving to LA was said to be one of her life goals,the reality may not live up to the fantasy. The TMZ reporter set up that encounter with those young people on the bus, they didn't even know who she was. If her plan is to eventually work in the US, then she should try to make more american friends, along with acting,english classes it could only help. As some of you have already pointed out the competition in Hollywood is for the young with talent and connections. Still can't understand why she bit the hand that fed her "Italy".
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 12 Apr 2012, 15:44

whether she makes it or not in Hollywood I have to give her credit for at least trying to follow her dreams. I too am an import to the US from Europe and initially the US did seem like it was glamorous and exciting. Many of my friends back home still think I have this exciting life because of where I live however it really is just a regular everyday kind of life. We don't know what she spends her time doing so maybe she does have things she is working on. One thing she has proven she is good at is getting her face in the press with her bikini shots. In Hollywood I guess you have to make yourself relevant in any way you can. I'm sure the work that she keeps doing in italy is a why to bankroll her desire for a life in Hollywood. as for having american friends I am sure she has a few but it's always more comforting to have close friends from your country who understand your culture. Also being an import I met with a lot of bitchiness from American women and it was very hard to befriend them.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 12 Apr 2012, 17:46

Elisabetta has known Vale Micchetti for several years now and the two of them live together in LA. Why hasn't Elisabetta learned a bit more about work ethnics from her and how to make friends. In the current issue of Panorama magazine of today there is a large spread of Vale with the title" Who is the celebrity star near Valentina"? meaning that Valentina if the actual star and whoever is next to her is not as important as herself. Vale uploaded the pix on Twitter and I wish it was a bit larger so I could read the article:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the meantime...back in LA, Elisabetta is taking pictures of the cleaning detergents because she does not want to study:

Aprile 12, 2012 Cercando ogni scusa possibile ed immaginabile per non sedermi alla scrivania e studiare una PALLOSISSIMA ma utile lezione per domattina. Sono arrivata persino a smacchiare la moquette da aloni inesistenti ed a twittarvi le foto dei detersivi. Mi sembra di essere tornata a studiare greco,e la voglia e' la stessa...se avete bisogno di una commissione mi offro io :-)

April 12, 2012 Trying very hard to find every excuse possible to avoid sitting at a desk and study a stupid but useful lesson for tomorrow. I even removed nonexistent stains from the carpet and twitted photos of the detergents I used. I seem to have gone back to when I was studying greek in school...and the desire is just the same ... if you need me to run errands for you, I am yours!

I must admit she can be funny!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 13 Apr 2012, 02:05

She can come to my house and clean. It desperately needs cleaning!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:26

mine too
...sort of
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:38

me first...me first....I'm the oldest....
me first !

Sofa bounce Just look at all my dust....me first I tell you !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 13 Apr 2012, 15:03

Is that new ink on her arm or has she always had those tats? I don't remember her forearm having tatoos on it.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 13 Apr 2012, 15:17

Those are old tatoos. Hey, if she wants to earn some money, I can give her a job cleaning my mom's house.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:30

MM is right, those tattoos are old. Elisabetta has several tattoos but some are not always visible. I believe I counted 5.
1- a wreath of flowers (?)around her upper right arm (to cover the name of Eminem which she had tattooed at a young age)
2 - the phrase "Pain is love"
3 - a gecko on her left foot
4 - a rose on her left wrist (inside)
5 - the phrase "I'll never walk alone" on the inside left forearm (the last tattoos she ever did)

What you see in the photo are #4 and #5.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 14 Apr 2012, 07:40

13 aprile 2012Le cose non vanno mai come credi
un'altra notte ti svegli e ti chiedi
se hai sbagliato per quella promessa
se hai mentito per una carezza
per questo viaggio ci vuole coraggio
per questo amore pieghiamo il destino
ti resto accanto su questo cammino
però ti prego tu dammi la mano ....
(Marzo - Giorgia)
traslate form Google

April 13, 2012 Things never go as you think
another night you wake up and ask
if you were wrong for that promise
If you lied to a caress
it takes courage for this journey
for this love we fold the fate
will rest next to him on this journey
But I pray you give me your hand ....
(March - Giorgia)
. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To who she has dedicated?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 14 Apr 2012, 13:14

Personally I think she has Steve-O in mind. The relationship between the two of them has never come to a close. Something happened over a weekend a few weeks ago when he was in Irvine with his show and she in LA, they stopped seeing each other, she started moping on one side and Steve-O not wanting to talk about it on the other. If she was over him they would say something like "we decided we are not compatible...we are remaining good friends, we are both moving on, etc.." nothing, absolutely nothing, just sad songs and sad lyrics on Twitter.

If you think is about George, I don't agree, she blew it by saying that he was more of "a father figure" to her and I think in a way she was right. I think she was bored with George, his golden cage in Como, his supersmart friends, all his great humanitarian projects and he was so much older than her. She wanted to have fun, she loves clubbing, drinking and rap music and she defended Steve-O from anybody who laughed at their relationship because she was in love with him. Good or bad, Steve was more Elisabetta's type, same age, tattoos, same music, same Peta commitments and come common friends like Michelle Cho. I think she still misses him.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 14 Apr 2012, 16:00

If that is so, then I really feel sorry for her. It is very hard to "lose" the person (any person) that you love. It takes a long time to get over it. I'm sure we've all been there and had to do that. If Eli loved Steve-O, then it will probably take her some time to get back to herself. Usually such mourning and sadness is done in private, but she constantly advertises her feelings on Twitter, which is a stupid thing to do unless she's trying to get Steve-O back. Time will tell. Hope she gets better soon, for her own good. Maybe when she's back home in Italy and busy working, she'll improve.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 14 Apr 2012, 16:07

Steve-O is history. I don't think she pines for him at all. George I agree is history too. I don't know what caused the sudden break with Steve cause in San Francisco SOMEONE was writing with a crayon at the Bubba Gump's seafood place "ti amo" on the placemat. I just think she woke up to the fact he didn't love her. Simple as that. Steve likes in his words, "free money and naked chicks." The lifestyle of an ex TV and Jackass movie stuntman constantly on the road in these little clubs doing five shows on the weekend. She does not want Steve-O back. When Elisabetta closes doors, she SLAMS them shut.

I think she mopes with songs and poetry about "love in general."

Steve never mentions her at all in his comedy/stunt road show promotions on radio and TV interviews. The simplest reason he last gave in Toronto for the split - incompatibility.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 14 Apr 2012, 16:12

That surprised me, not that I don't agree that Steve-o seems more her type, but that their break-up depressed her so much. When she was with George remember all the comments she made about never being loved before like the way she was with him. Steve-o was such a short relationship, maybe she is just lonely, when her small group of friends are out of town who does she have to keep company with. Agree with posters that it's more comfortable,fun to have close Italian friends, but if she would try to develop some new local friends she would not have to be alone.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sat 14 Apr 2012, 18:05

lucy wrote:That surprised me, not that I don't agree that Steve-o seems more her type, but that their break-up depressed her so much. When she was with George remember all the comments she made about never being loved before like the way she was with him. Steve-o was such a short relationship, maybe she is just lonely, when her small group of friends are out of town who does she have to keep company with. Agree with posters that it's more comfortable,fun to have close Italian friends, but if she would try to develop some new local friends she would not have to be alone.

I wish I could agree that Canalis's comments about George were all true (never being loved before like the way she was with George). I absolutely believe that his GF's are schooled in what they can and can't say about George before they have interviews - whether for print or on camera. And that, if they want to stay around, they check probably with his PR team, before even accepting an interview. After those first few tweets about being in love - Keibler's never used that word. After the pic of George at Ravens game - no more of her with George except when at one of his events or definite pap photo.

She "hints" but doesn't use his name. To me, that indicates someone who's been "schooled" in what to say and not to say. And yes, I DO think George is used to getting his own way in these relationships.

Yes, young women can fall in love with older stars. I think that most famous men are dumb enough to think that hot women 20 to 40 years younger want them because they've kept themselves in great shape. Reality? 90% of the time, it's because the guy is rich and famous and the woman wants his lifestyle and the fame that goes with it. I so hope George has it figured out that women like Canalis and Keibler wouldn't look at him twice if he didn't have the money to support those trips to Cabo and summers in Italy, not to mention the red carpets and Hollywood star power.

Yes, in a cynical mood at the moment.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 14 Apr 2012, 18:13

George Fan wrote:Steve-O is history. I don't think she pines for him at all. George I agree is history too. I don't know what caused the sudden break with Steve cause in San Francisco SOMEONE was writing with a crayon at the Bubba Gump's seafood place "ti amo" on the placemat. I just think she woke up to the fact he didn't love her. Simple as that. Steve likes in his words, "free money and naked chicks." The lifestyle of an ex TV and Jackass movie stuntman constantly on the road in these little clubs doing five shows on the weekend. She does not want Steve-O back. When Elisabetta closes doors, she SLAMS them shut.

I think she mopes with songs and poetry about "love in general."

Steve never mentions her at all in his comedy/stunt road show promotions on radio and TV interviews. The simplest reason he last gave in Toronto for the split - incompatibility.

The words TI AMO on the Bubba Gump Seafood placemat were writen by her, next to a drawing of the sun, so it seems strange to me that one weekend in San Francisco you write I Love You with a crayon to someone and the next weekend it is all over???. Steve couldn't have done something so extremely different and strange to cause the split, especially after she attended two of his performances in SF. I think there is still something mysterious about those two (that he was crazy....she knew).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 14 Apr 2012, 18:28

Socimar, it survived actually another week through the Miami trip with what still seemed normal with the bikini photo of hers and his surfboard photo 3/11. The following week maybe at the eating at the diner place, SOMETHING happened, the light of day so to speak. She has been unattached from him since. What happened? You are right... neither will say. I agree, the ti amo writing was hers, lending to what others say here, she was in love, he was not!!! He choked on the words about was he in love in the Toronto interview.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 14 Apr 2012, 18:44

George Fan wrote:Socimar, it survived actually another week through the Miami trip with what still seemed normal with the bikini photo of hers and his surfboard photo 3/11. The following week maybe at the eating at the diner place, SOMETHING happened, the light of day so to speak. She has been unattached from him since. What happened? You are right... neither will say. I agree, the ti amo writing was hers, lending to what others say here, she was in love, he was not!!! He choked on the words about was he in love in the Toronto interview.

You are right, there was the Miami trip in between SF and Irvine and she followed him there and took a pix of him sleeping on the plane...making the sarcastic remarks : "March 6, 2012 Nice to know that when flying you have a partner with whom you can talk" . They were traveling coach (I remember her mentioning it to a fan). Also on the placemat you will notice that on top of the words TI AMO and the little sun there is a red writing which in Italian spells "SEMPRE" meaning "FOREVER" (a bit cut off in the pix she posted but circled in green). So what she really wrote was "I love you forever". One week only later they were history, that's what I don't understand....and they were not even in the same town to have a loud and juicy fight like Mehcad, he was in Irvine!!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 14 Apr 2012, 18:47

Maybe telling him she loved him was enough to send him running? Wouldn't be the first time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 14 Apr 2012, 18:53

That is funny....but could be true!!!
Anyway, it seems that Will Smith has found something for Elisabetta to do, retweeting quotes from the Vowbook. She is having a ball.

Will ‏ ‪@WilI_Smith
If you are single, going through a breakup, or deeply in love.. I suggest you follow @thevowbook her tweets are Inspiring & honest!
11:14 AM - 14 Apr 12 via Echofon · Details

The Vow ‏ ‪@TheVowbook
If u cannot accept me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best.
Retweeted by ElisabettaCanalis
5:26 PM - 26 Mar 12 via Echofon · Details

The Vow ‏ ‪@TheVowbook
Someday you'll miss me like i missed you. Someday you'll need me like i needed you. Someday you'll love me and i won't love you.
5:00 PM - 11 Apr 12 via LaterBro.com · Details

The Vow ‏ ‪@TheVowbook
Perfect Couples = you and someone who appreciates you, someone who loves you, someone who gives their all to you and makes time for you.
1:00 AM - 12 Apr 12 via LaterBro.com · Details

The Vow ‏ ‪@TheVowbook
You might be feeling worthless to one person, but don't forget, you are priceless to another.
5:58 PM - 13 Apr 12 via Echofon · Details
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 14 Apr 2012, 19:13

You guys are funny if not possibly 100% accurate.

With Steve mention love and run for the hills.

With George mention marriage and I'm outta here.

Kryptonite words for some men. It happens.

Anyway, Eli is now our philosopher on all matters of the heart. I think she has learned her love does not always stick. True for any of us. It takes TWO to tango!!!

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:21

Radar states she ws dumped

It's Over! Steve-O Dumps Elisabetta Canalis Over Her Partying
Posted on Apr 18, 2012 @ 12:30PM
Splash NewsBy Radar Staff

Italian beauty Elisabetta Canalis really is unlucky in love.

Following hot on the heels of her high profile break-up from ladies man George Clooney, the Dancing with the Stars alum is once again nursing a broken heart — this time following a split from Jackass star Steve-O, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

RadarOnline.com was first to report back in January that the unlikely couple was hooking up, and now we can report all the details on their split.

"Steve-O dumped Elisbetta over her partying," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "He is extremely serious about his sobriety and did not want to be dating anyone who could jeopardize that.

"He still really cares about her but can't risk relapsing back into his old ways, so he had to cut her loose. He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings.

"Steve-O said he thinks she's committed to getting control of her life again and that he will help her do that, he wants her to control the partying for her own sake. But, in the meantime he needs to distance himself from her."

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:29

watching wrote:Radar states she ws dumped

It's Over! Steve-O Dumps Elisabetta Canalis Over Her Partying
Posted on Apr 18, 2012 @ 12:30PM
Splash NewsBy Radar Staff

Following hot on the heels of her high profile break-up from ladies man George Clooney, the Dancing with the Stars alum is once again nursing a broken heart — this time following a split from Jackass star Steve-O, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

RadarOnline.com was first to report back in January that the unlikely couple was hooking up, and now we can report all the details on their split.

"Steve-O dumped Elisbetta over her partying," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "He is extremely serious about his sobriety and did not want to be dating anyone who could jeopardize that.

"He still really cares about her but can't risk relapsing back into his old ways, so he had to cut her loose. He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings.

"Steve-O said he thinks she's committed to getting control of her life again and that he will help her do that, he wants her to control the partying for her own sake. But, in the meantime he needs to distance himself from her."

Source

If the above is true, then I was right when I said that my gut told me that it was Steve who dumped her. She has never moped for anybody before because she did the dumping, all the soccer players (too many to list but especially Bobo Vieri), George, Mehcad. She yelled, screamed, keyed someone's brand new Porsche and drove away in a cloud of smoke or tossed Balenciaga bags in the face of whomever. With Steve, she just shut all communications with the outside world, moping, and just uploadind sad songs in Twitter and compared herself to Adele H (the daughter of Victor Hugo) who died of a broken heart. Very interesting!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:30

Boy does that Radar On Line article sound like a load of crap. He could not stand her partying??! Give me a break. I do agree sobriety is very important to focus on, and she probably wanted to be her normal self and it did not involve his sobriety. Incompatibility. Her getting control of HER life? Has he looked in the mirror with HIS bizarre self? What crock!!

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:38

And of course in response to press that she deems not in her best interest, she has posted another twitter bikini shot to take precedence over the party girl / she was dumped again stories.

Bad acting on Leverage - bikini
Bad performance at san remo - bikini
Split with George - bikini
Split with Mehcad - bikini
Split with Steve - bikini
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:49

When you are trying to change a bad habit or addiction you have to stay away from temptations. I would think that playing clubs for a living would bring many temptations, but it's how he makes a living. So it would be even more important that in his personal life he has no temptations around. Sounds like Eli can have a bit of a temper tantrum when breaking up with her men, maybe it's time for her to grow and change.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:36

watching wrote:And of course in response to press that she deems not in her best interest, she has posted another twitter bikini shot to take precedence over the party girl / she was dumped again stories.

Bad acting on Leverage - bikini
Bad performance at san remo - bikini
Split with George - bikini
Split with Mehcad - bikini
Split with Steve - bikini

you mean two, she has just posted another one....just in case nobody saw the first one:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Apr 2012, 01:08

I think Steve O is full of BS. Yes if you are a recovering addict then it is hard to be around someone that drinks, but I don't believe for a second his story about "saving" her.
As for the bikini pics, who hasn't wanted to show an Ex what they are missing (can't say I've ever done it on twitter though).
She looks to have put some weight back on, definitely looking healthier than she has in a while, you only see the ribs cos she's sucking it in.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 19 Apr 2012, 01:39

The next mrs clooney wrote:I think Steve O is full of BS. Yes if you are a recovering addict then it is hard to be around someone that drinks, but I don't believe for a second his story about "saving" her.
As for the bikini pics, who hasn't wanted to show an Ex what they are missing (can't say I've ever done it on twitter though).
She looks to have put some weight back on, definitely looking healthier than she has in a while, you only see the ribs cos she's sucking it in.

I don't think she has put on weight but in these two pixs it looks like. On a third one taken at the same time she still looks skinny.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Apr 2012, 02:12

Ater DWTS her abs were inverted whereas in these pictures they look flat. Definitely back in better shape. She has always been skinny but these pics are much more healthy than in other pics.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 19 Apr 2012, 04:52

Is the inference here by Steve that she is an addict/in recovery??

He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings.

If that is the case, him discussing it through sources in the split annoucement is classless and makes him even more disgusting. To my knowledge, she has never admitted to an addiction (other than the ciggies) - be it coke, booze, pills, partying, dieting or famewhoring. Dragging that into the public domain is a asshole move by him to try and make her look bad.

I may not be a Betty fan but if she does have an addiction to something and may or may not be trying to get clean/sober/real, nobody deserves to have it outed by someone else. If she wants to speak about it, then that is her right. But for an ex to use it as a PR exercise to imply that he was the long suffering bf who for his own sobreity walked away from her seems to be a concerted effort to make him the good guy. I mean, they were only dating a couple of months. This is a serious loser move.

Guess he might have had issues with all those people questioning how he got a girlfriend who is/was a model - guess he had to prove to the world that he was the one who ended the relationship and how it was her behaviour that turned him off. That the jackass dumped the model and not the other way around. Bet his ego was involved in his "sources" talking to the press.

Last edited by watching on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 08:51; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 19 Apr 2012, 05:05

Watching - Im with you on that one - totally classless behaviour and a man of character would keep a dignified silence on the whole issue!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 19 Apr 2012, 11:33

Story gets traction on Perez

Steve-O And Elisabetta Canalis Call It Quits!

It was fun while it lasted. Or at least we hope it was, but Steve-O and Elisabetta Canalis are donzo!

And believe it or not, the split has nothing to do with the Jackass star being a jackass! He actually dumped her because she partied a little bit too much for his liking.

This is what went down according to an inside source:

"Steve-O dumped Elisbetta over her partying. He is extremely serious about his sobriety and did not want to be dating anyone who could jeopardize that. He still really cares about her but can't risk relapsing back into his old ways, so he had to cut her loose. He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings."

Woah! We never knew she was such a wild gurl, but we're happy to hear that Steve-O made a mature and responsible decision. It's kinda weird that he's the mature one, right? Ha!

Although he broke it off, there is a CHANCE they could get back together. Or at least, that's how the source makes it sound as they continued:

So if she gets sober, would Steve-O let Elisabetta back into his life? That's what it sounds like to us!

We're sorry to hear things didn't work out for these two, but if Steve-O's sobriety is on the line, this split is probably for the best.

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 19 Apr 2012, 14:21

theminis wrote:Watching - Im with you on that one - totally classless behaviour and a man of character would keep a dignified silence on the whole issue!!

I hope I am wrong but I suspect that there might be more to it than just a totally classless "jackass" behavior. Mind you, I never liked Eli much but I never liked him period. I always thought that she was on another level, way above him and that she should have never hooked up with him. Having said that and read the two articles that some of you posted regarding what Steve said, I wonder what he really meant when he said he had no choice but to put a distance between them.

1. Was he accusing Eli of drinking, smoking, eating meat, what exactly did he mean by “partying” that prompted him to ask some women he knew to help her to recover from her addiction? We all saw Eli drinking water at restaurants, starting a semi-vegetarian diet and as for smoking she could always smoke outside like so many people do.

2. As far as we know Eli did not go out clubbing since she met him. An Italian fan asked her, via Twitter, for the name of a good restaurant in LA and she replied that lately she preferred to eat at home but that she would provide her with some names.

3. However, from the time that the two started dating, she stopped seeing her usual group of friends, among whom her best friend Pietrino who was also the one to console her after she broke up with Steve and who is always there (see pix above at Santa Monica beach, he is the only guy there).

His name is Pietro Tavallini (Pietrino for friends), a young PR, also known as a "pusher of celebrities," who became "famous" after the scandal in Milan at “The Hollywood” and “The Club” disco clubs. Before and after his arrest he was called the "deep throat of the investigation”. It was him who allowed the prosecutor magistrate Frank di Maio to investigate the sale of drugs and he named all of the female celebrities who took cocaine and marijuana. He was the man who at that time turned the evenings in the disco clubs into big parties because he always carried his team of beauties and was given free cocaine as a reward. How he got to LA beats me, some say he is the "boyfriend" of an actor but nobody know who.

4. The other lady in the pix above is Linda Ferro, since 2010 the distributor of Enagic Kaugen Water for the US, a vegetarian, a friend of Michelle Cho and the one who introduced Eli to Peta, so I don’t think Steve would have any problems with her. She also has a boyfriend and from the look of the pix above she looks pregnant (to me).

I am not sure but I think certain past allegations (some still pending), her strong friendship with Pietrino might have scared Steve to relapse into his old drug habit from which it took him years to recover and having gone through two suicide attempts, two stints in rehab and 2 years of living in a half-way house, he was not about to fall into that trap again. Mind you, I did not say that Eli is using drugs but she was surrounded by shady people.

Anybody agrees with me or do you think that Eli’s “Partying” meant something else?

Below are some links on the interrogation of Pietro Tavallini by the Milanese prosecutor, Frank di Maio. There are hundreds in the Internet but they all in Italian and they are not recent news (2009 and 2010).
He was arrested and later released because ...he spoke!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 19 Apr 2012, 15:49

Whenever I heard the term "partying" used it referred to alcohol and drug use. I'm not saying this is true for Eli.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 19 Apr 2012, 16:01

I hate "one sided" reporting in these gossip rags and this time even Perez Hilton is guilty of it. Steve-O I agree with him has a right to stay focused on his sobriety. Elisabetta has a right to drink, if THAT is what we are talking about here with partying, if she does not have a problem with it. Therefore there is an incompatibility with their two lifestyles.

For Steve to LABEL her an addict, and party girl, I agree is totally classless, not his proper place, and trashes whatever reasonably ok reputation she has in the States. It is like character assassination. You've heard of a woman scorned? This is a Jackass scorned.

Those that are Canalis fans will not believe him. Those that are Steve-O fans think the worst of her. I really think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. If RadarOnLine or Perez Hilton were "good" writers they wouldn't just use his "sources" but at least attempt to get her side of the story which they did not.

We get a more "fair and balanced" idea of what is going on with these celebrities on this Forum than you read about in the press. Don't believe all that you read from them. Sometimes it is only half truths.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 19 Apr 2012, 16:23

GF, when has Perez Hilton ever done more than read a comment, copy it and then embellish it with his own imagination. He never has an original thought in his head. He just loves salaciousness for it's own sake. RadarOnline is just as bad, even worse because they conciously make up most of their junk. Take some pics and fly with them. Celebrities are just fodder for their gristmills.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 19 Apr 2012, 16:25

blubelle wrote:Whenever I heard the term "partying" used it referred to alcohol and drug use. I'm not saying this is true for Eli.

That's what I was afraid of since she had stopped going out with friends and switched to long hikes in the hills behind Pasadena just with him, turned quasi-vegetarian and was drinking water at restaurants with but most of the time they stayed at home......so what was he referring to????
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Apr 2012, 16:30

maybe Steve O had a slip in his sobriety and its easy for him to blame Eli than admit to take responsibility for his own behavior. Just a thought!!! many addicts have a hard time taking responsibility for their own actions.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 19 Apr 2012, 17:24

Here is my opinion on the situation: Steve can do better than her, and Eli can do better than him. Enough said.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 17:26

I just read this on Celebitchy. If it's already been posted, sorry...

Stacy Keibler, this is your future: Elisabetta Canalis was just dumped… by Steve-O

You know when it’s time to rethink your life choices? When someone from Jackass dumps you for being too hardcore. This is what has just happened to everybody’s favorite Italian party girl/escort Elisabetta Canalis. After she was dumped by George Clooney, she started dating Mehcad Brooks. Then Eli and Mehcad broke up last December after an alleged fight about a purse (for real). And then Eli moved on Steve-O, best known as “that crazy dude from Jackass… no, the other crazy dude.” Steve-O just dumped her. OUCH.
“Steve-O dumped Elisbetta over her partying,” a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. “He is extremely serious about his sobriety and did not want to be dating anyone who could jeopardize that.
“He still really cares about her but can’t risk relapsing back into his old ways, so he had to cut her loose. He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings.
“Steve-O said he thinks she’s committed to getting control of her life again and that he will help her do that, he wants her to control the partying for her own sake. But, in the meantime he needs to distance himself from her.”
[From Radar]
Poor Elisabetta. After Clooney dumped her, she stuck around Hollywood, trying to make a career “happen” in America. She got Dancing With the Stars and she was the first one eliminated. She tried bearding for lesser celebrities (allegedly). She tried to get work… but it’s just not happening without Clooney’s influence. When Steve-O – of all people – is like, “Girl, we need to stop. You’re too hardcore,” that’s when you know it’s time to just pack it up. Elisabetta had a decent career in Italy – she should just go back home and settle in.
Stacy Keibler, this is your future. The George Clooney Ex-Girlfriend Retirement Plan is pretty awful.

Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 19 Apr 2012, 18:37

Don't know if the latest news has reached Italy or not but Elisabetta is not bothered at all. She just tweeted her fans about the fantastic day she had in Santa Monica yesterday:

April 19, 2012Holaaa buongiorno a tutti ! Dopo la mia auto-gufata di ieri al mare qua sono arrivati dei bei nuvoloni ☁☂! Spero abbiate trascorso una bella giornata .Un bacio

April 19, 2012. Hello, good morning to all!. After my self-planned escape to the beach yesterday, today there are some pretty huge clouds coming our way. Hope you had a beautiful day. A kiss.

...and in less than 2 weeks she will be in Italy, so all gossip will have died down.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 19 Apr 2012, 18:43

Actually the news is all over Italy now, don't have the time to do a proper research at the moment but the title of one gossip site is:

Elisabetta Canalis, troppo party-girl per Steve-O
Elisabetta Cabalis, too much of a party girl for Steve-O

and some bloggers call her:
angelo - 19 aprile 2012 ore 17:19:
[b]Co-canalis[/b] hai fatto l'enn.......

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 19 Apr 2012, 19:40

Well if you want my opinion about this last day's OFFICIAL story about the break up I think the REAL Jackasses are RadarOnLine, Perez Hilton, Daily Mail, Celebitchy. BOY ARE THOSE GUYS DUMB!!

Even Clooneys Open House Forum got the story straight. A bunch of amateurs.

This story GUYS is a month old. "Informed Sources" from the Steve-O camp plug into Radar Online and all of a sudden this is news. Bunch of DUMB American, British, and Canadian press is all I can say. The Italians were on top of this long ago, made up reason or not for the break. The break happened A MONTH AGO.

The real story today is how classless Steve-O is with his mouth. But they probably missed that part too. Hurt ego. Scorned relationship. Eli dumped HIM.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 19 Apr 2012, 20:33

Eli tweets that Steve is TRASHING her about an addiction issue with alcohol. Believe Elisabetta here NOT Steve. To do a character assassination on someone is really a low blow. Then again we are talking Steve here.

While Alcoholics Anonymous is meant to be just that, Anonymous, recently tabloids and news outlets have reported that I have been attending meetings to "regain control" over my life. AA is a valuable resource for so many people who are suffering from addiction. My attendance at those meetings was to be supportive of someone I cared deeply about.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:15

George Fan wrote:Eli tweets that Steve is TRASHING her about an addiction issue with alcohol. Believe Elisabetta here NOT Steve. To do a character assassination on someone is really a low blow. Then again we are talking Steve here.

While Alcoholics Anonymous is meant to be just that, Anonymous, recently tabloids and news outlets have reported that I have been attending meetings to "regain control" over my life. AA is a valuable resource for so many people who are suffering from addiction. My attendance at those meetings was to be supportive of someone I cared deeply about.

......and, JIMO, he wasn't Steve-O...... super cool
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:51

ElisabettaCanalis‏@JustElisabetta

While Alcoholics Anonymous is meant to be just that, Anonymous, recently tabloids and news outlets have reported t… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12:57 PM - 19 Apr 12via WhoSay · Details

open the link to read her whole message
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:56

Whole twitter message - she was attending to support him

19 April 2012:Â
While Alcoholics Anonymous is meant to be just that, Anonymous, recently tabloids and news outlets have reported that I have been attending meetings to "regain control" over my life. AA is a valuable resource for so many people who are suffering from addiction. My attendance at those meetings was to be supportive of someone I cared deeply about.

And yet she is still following him on Twitter. Betts, after this display, cut all ties with this jackass.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 19 Apr 2012, 22:19

watching wrote:Whole twitter message - she was attending to support him

19 April 2012:Â
While Alcoholics Anonymous is meant to be just that, Anonymous, recently tabloids and news outlets have reported that I have been attending meetings to "regain control" over my life. AA is a valuable resource for so many people who are suffering from addiction. My attendance at those meetings was to be supportive of someone I cared deeply about.

And yet she is still following him on Twitter. Betts, after this display, cut all ties with this jackass.

Steve-O has been completely sober for two years, he is still a jackass but a sober jackass. There is no need for Eli to attend any AA meeting to "support him" especially after he dumped her. There is no other person in her LA group of friends who is close enough to her or that she would "care deeply about" to attend all the AA meetings. Steve said that her addictions were unmanageable so he put her in contact with a couple of women who would help her recover and that he knew that she had been attending the meetings. Steve never mentioned AA, she did in her tweet tonight. It could have been any meetings, a women's support group, a shopaholic anonymous or whatever. The addiction is hers....the fact that Steve mentioned it in RadarOnline was not classy and Elisabetta's PR is instructing her what to write to save her reputation. Italian bloggers are shocked but not surprised.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 19 Apr 2012, 22:28

Steve mentioned Bill W (AA) on Facebook and attends AA meetings sometimes out on the road. It is totally a possibility that she attended an LA area meeting with him as part of his sobriety. People are sober ten years and more and still go to AA. Whether the deeply cared one is another male or female friend of Eli's or Steve, they all are supposed to be anonymous with identifying them. If she attended one with Steve it was prior to the dumping.

Someone is lying here, either Steve with the women friends to assist her and all that, or Elisabetta really does have an out of control problem. I guess we really don't know at this point.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next