George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+39
Vi
cooksie
lovelylois
Astras
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
adgran
janieb
silly girl
Aly
Atalante
theminis
Lakin460
sisieq
blubelle
pattygirl
barla
cindigirl
carpediem
Merlin
watching
Joanna
annemarie
bellybaby
doris day
melbert
Cinderella
it's me
Dexterdidit
lucy
MM
Pari
lelacorb
madsky
Katiedot
socimar
The next mrs clooney
George Fan
fava
43 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Wed 25 Apr 2012, 14:12

watching wrote:Well we may not know what the job in Italy is but she may turn up in Cannes again this year. The bloke that she tweeted about painting her is unveiling the paintings in an exbihition called TEN at the festival.

Betty's tweet
5 January 2012:At Artist Domingo Zapata's studio in the Chateau Marmont in LA..., I was never asked to be painted before... However I know that with him I am in good hands. You will see the result soon in his new art book and show called TEN!

From the artist's webiste
In this vein, Zapata is working on his next show entitled, Ten, debuting at the Cannes Film Festival for which he will draw from muses such as Pamela Anderson, Sophia Vergara, and Eva Herzigova. He will announce the details of his first museum show in the coming months.
Source

That's why Vale Micchetti, who has just come back to LA from Italy asked Sofia Vergara if she was going with her to Cannes and Sofia declined because she is working in NY (in her sitcom) until the end of the summer. This Domingo Zapata, a good friend of Vale and especially of Pietrino is not the kind of painter I would want my portrait to be done. He scribbles, doodles over photographs and polaroids, very contemporary stuff. Some people like him and some don't.

From Pietrino's photos, Domingo in his studio.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marylyn Monroe

Mona Lisa

Lindsay Logan - Domingo Zapata sold a work composed of Polaroid pictures of Lindsay Lohan for more than $100,000. Zapata, shot the images in his studio located at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles and sole the piece through the Hus Gallery to an established British collector.

Last edited by socimar on Wed 25 Apr 2012, 14:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added photos)
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb Wed 25 Apr 2012, 21:12

socimar wrote:
watching wrote:The guy who runs Crazy Days and Nights website posted this on his twitter. Big claim if false.

Enty Lawyer‏@entylawyer
Elisabetta Canalis is 21 days sober. She's going to 12 step mtgs. What former "it girl" & now C list actress is in rehab for her issues
11:34 PM - 20 Apr 12via web

The Next Mrs Clooney, don't get mad/upset or attack me. I am just expressing my opinion (no bolding or red font used either).

As I suspected, for once the Jackass (or his source), might have said the truth when he said he left her due to her partying too much because she started going to AA meetings AFTER he broke up with her, that's why he said "I put her in touch with two women to help her and as far as I know she is attending meetings". She did not go to support someone "she deeply cared about" as she said in her tweet (since the two of them had already broken up) but for herself, to gain balance of her life.

I feel for her, she entered the world of entertainment when she was too young and vulnerable, easy to get drawn into the circle of partying/clubbing and/or drugs. The big scandal in the two Milanese nightclubs (The Hollywood and The Club) was also called "Vallettopoli" which means city/site of the Vallette, showgirls where they would show up and would get free drugs/drinks for just being there and entertain soccer players (especially on Sunday nights after the games), city officials, entrepreneurs, etc.

Unfortunately one of the people mostly involved with this scandal, Pietro Tavallini (Pietrino for friends but "deep throat" for all Italian magazines since he confessed to prosecutor Di Maio and provided him with a list of celebrities who did drugs..including Belen Rodriguez ) was the one who provided the showgirls and starlets and he has been living in LA and is Elisabetta's and Vale Micchetti's BFF, which I believe might have upset Steve-O. Infact for the two months that Eli and Steve were together, Pietrino was out of sight but returned after Steve-O and Eli split and he is the one who finally got out her out of the house and took her to a friend's barbacue and the other day to the beach in Santa Monica.

Not so good news is that the two of them are returning to Italy this Sunday, so they'll be together in Milano for a while. Fortunately Eli will also visit friends and relatives in Sardinia which should keep her out of the way but will return to Milan because on May 12 and 16 she has a big working event planned but for now it's a secret.

I believe that her drinking and some of the people she hanged out with was the cause the Jackass had to distance himself from her because he did not want to relapse in that kind of life. He did it once before, after being released from the hospital and "cured" he relapsed by hanging around some old "friends" and this time he admitted himself to rehab again and went to live in a half-way house for 2 years with people who were recovering like he did. He refused to go back home and live his life as he did before, he did not trust himself, he was too close to death (twice). He still remains a jackass though.

Two pics of Elisabetta when she was attending The Hollywood Club. She was also the Testimonial for the club.
Eli was testimonial for the brand "Hollywood" no for disco!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( Eli's video)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 26 Apr 2012, 12:22

I did think that she could be involved with the May Day festival/concert in Rome on 1st May when she tweeted that she would try to meet as many of her followers as she could. But there is already a named host - maybe she will be a surprise guest.

May Day Concert 2012 in Rome

One of the most awaited concerts in Italy is coming: the May Day Concert in Rome, as usual, will see hundreds of young people coming from all over Italy to watch the musical festival organized by the Italian trade unions CGIL, CSL and UIL on the occasion of the International Workers’ Day.

The concert will take place in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano from 3.05 p.m. to midnight: emerging bands and singers will be the first to go on stage and from 4 p.m. onwards it will be other guests’ turn.

The 2012 edition will be introduced by the actor Francesco Pannofino and Virginia Raffaele (funny impersonator of Belen Rodriguez and the singer Ornella Vanoni).

This year, the common thread of the concert is “The Music of Desire. Hope, Passion and the Future”.

Some of the many artists going on the stage have already been announced: Afterhours, ‘A67, A toys orchestra and Almamegretta, Dente, Alessandro Mannarino, Nobraino, Marina Rei, Sud Sound System and Il Teatro degli orrori. Most certainly Mauro Pagani will be a guest with his orchestra “Roma Sinfonietta” which will play along 12 tracks that made rock history, from Pink Floyd to Led Zeppelin, passing through Elvis Presley, the Who, Rolling Stones and Radiohead. In addition to these, the American rock band, Young the Giant, will take part in the concert.

A very longed-for guest is the singer Caparezza, who, after having taken part in such a event so many times, for the first time will perform with a mini-show, typical of his concerts.

During the concert, artists will pay tribute to the famous Italian singer Lucio Dalla, who’s gone recently.

May Day is the day in which Rome turns into the city of young people and music. Don’t miss the chance to enjoy this great concert and visit the eternal city.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 26 Apr 2012, 14:21

watching wrote:I did think that she could be involved with the May Day festival/concert in Rome on 1st May when she tweeted that she would try to meet as many of her followers as she could. But there is already a named host - maybe she will be a surprise guest. .

I have read many articles on the web regarding the 2012 May Day concert in Rome but the name of Elisabetta Canalis does not come up at all. She has been tweeting her friends in Milan that she is coming and should be arriving in Milan on Sunday, so she could have plenty of time to catch another plane early next day and fly to Rome...but that would leave her with very little time to rehearse especially if she has to say anything the next day at the concert. Also, she has tweeted her makeup artist and BFF Maura Camilla Cocco and her hair stylist, Patrizia Delcuratolo, now also her BFF (both of them were in Sanremo) to be at her service for May 12 and 16, so I presume she is not doing anything special until then, probably just visiting family and friends. The Cannes Film Festival starts on the 16th so she could be attending the opening night for that. Don't know what she will be doing on May 12 that she needs to look great, maybe Domingo Zapata will have the opening of his art show TEN of that date (but did he ever paint her?? She never mentioned any painting sessions)...or maybe something else that we still don't know anything about.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Thu 26 Apr 2012, 21:20

"They say there is a time to sow
and one that you want to wait
a time that is dreamed at night
and another at day, tense
as a linen waving.

There is a time denied, and a secret
a long distance which is the other stuff
a moment that it was better to start
and the time that the two of us had better speak.

There is a perfect time for silence
watch the passage of the sun in summer
and be able to tell our children when
is the silent hours of the fairies.

There is a day that we lost
how to lose a ring in a meadow
and there was everything a future program
we have not come true.

It is time for escape, no fear
that sooner or later we resumed
because there is time, time, time, time
for this endless sea of ​​people.

God, it's just so much that it's raining
a year and never come back
I'm here for half an hour matted
in a waiting room
a tram that is not
do not be jealous of me
of my life
do not be jealous of me
never be jealous of me.

There is a long waiting as I said
something good that will
a moment photographed, painted, marked
and the next, lost away
without even wanting to know how would
his photograph.

There is a beautiful time in a sweat
a season rebellious
the instant in which body the only arrow
that reaches the sky
and pierces the stars
is a day that all people
it holds out his hand
is the same instant for all
you will be blessed, I believe
from far away
is the time it is finally
or when we understand
a time when you see me
next to you again
Hand in hand
funny that we
if there will even
warned.

They say there is a time to sow
and a longer wait for
I say that there was a time dreamed
that had to be dreaming."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

one of the last post of Eli shows the video of this wonderful song by one of the greatest Italian artists (and one of my favorites .....) Ivano Fossati

.....pure poetry ....hope you all enjoy....

Hug1 Hug1 pityviolin pityviolin
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 26 Apr 2012, 21:39

barla wrote:"They say there is a time to sow
and one that you want to wait
a time that is dreamed at night
and another at day, tense
as a linen waving.

There is a time denied, and a secret
a long distance which is the other stuff
a moment that it was better to start
and the time that the two of us had better speak.

There is a perfect time for silence
watch the passage of the sun in summer
and be able to tell our children when
is the silent hours of the fairies.

There is a day that we lost
how to lose a ring in a meadow
and there was everything a future program
we have not come true.

It is time for escape, no fear
that sooner or later we resumed
because there is time, time, time, time
for this endless sea of ​​people.

God, it's just so much that it's raining
a year and never come back
I'm here for half an hour matted
in a waiting room
a tram that is not
do not be jealous of me
of my life
do not be jealous of me
never be jealous of me.

There is a long waiting as I said
something good that will
a moment photographed, painted, marked
and the next, lost away
without even wanting to know how would
his photograph.

There is a beautiful time in a sweat
a season rebellious
the instant in which body the only arrow
that reaches the sky
and pierces the stars
is a day that all people
it holds out his hand
is the same instant for all
you will be blessed, I believe
from far away
is the time it is finally
or when we understand
a time when you see me
next to you again
Hand in hand
funny that we
if there will even
warned.

They say there is a time to sow
and a longer wait for
I say that there was a time dreamed
that had to be dreaming."

one of the last post of Eli shows the video of this wonderful song by one of the greatest Italian artists (and one of my favorites .....) Ivano Fossati

.....pure poetry ....hope you all enjoy....

Hug1 Hug1 pityviolin pityviolin
One of the most beautiful love songs! This woman does not joke with love! Who will be dedicated?

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 26 Apr 2012, 21:51

lelacorb wrote:
One of the most beautiful love songs! This woman does not joke with love! Who will be dedicated?

Well there was Steve-O but the dedication was soley on her side. We are all entitled to a slip with a few months of time wasted in our love life. I saw two clips of him with Howard Stern on his show. One he set his hair on fire. In a second show he showed his masochistic side where Robin and Howard had to stop him from cutting himself on the head with broken glass as an in studio stunt. He seemed disappointed.

Beautiful song lyrics I agree. Maybe Elisabetta should have a love applicant form at the onset to avoid wasting time with the misfits. A primary question, "Do you EVER see marriage to a woman in your future?" The last five or six guys EASILY said NO. Totally not qualified.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 26 Apr 2012, 21:57

George Fan wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

Well there was Steve-O but the dedication was soley on her side. We are all entitled to a slip with a few months of time wasted in our love life. I saw two clips of him with Howard Stern on his show. One he set his hair on fire. In a second show he showed his masochistic side where Robin and Howard had to stop him from cutting himself on the head with broken glass as an in studio stunt. He seemed disappointed.

Beautiful song lyrics I agree. Maybe Elisabetta should have a love applicant form at the onset to avoid wasting time with the misfits. A primary question, "Do you EVER see marriage to a woman in your future?" The last five or six guys EASILY said NO. Totally not qualified.

I do not think that is dedicated to Steve-O!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Thu 26 Apr 2012, 22:02

lelacorb wrote:
George Fan wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

I do not think that is dedicated to Steve-O!

...at the end, none of previous EC boyfriends (at least those we know), can identify with these words .... maybe it is not dedicated to someone who was but the hope of someone who will be in the future...
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Apr 2012, 22:38

Looks like Eli is doing some modeling for Reebok. Guess they didn't like the "fake" shoot that Stacy set up in New York.

With @joannashlip and @jjhanousek gettin'ready for my @Reebok photo shoot in Downtown LA ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flag this media YFrog
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 27 Apr 2012, 00:17

The next mrs clooney wrote:Looks like Eli is doing some modeling for Reebok. Guess they didn't like the "fake" shoot that Stacy set up in New York.

She has two pictures taken a couples of hours apart. In the first one she is getting ready for a Reebok photoshoot:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta Close
With @joannashlip and @jjhanousek gettin'ready for my @Reebok photo shoot in Downtown LA ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3:23 PM - 26 Apr 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

...and the second is for a photo shoot for Crossfit which is a magazine for fitness training. The Reebok pic was taken only a couple of hours before, so I think the photo shoot was of Elisabetta wearing a Reebok outfit/shoes which will be published in Crossfit magazine. Does that make sense to you?.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta
Rockin' my work out for the photo shoot #crossfit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5:27 PM - 26 Apr 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Apr 2012, 04:15

Socimar - completely makes sense. It seems that she is doing a photo shoot for Crossfit and the shoot is "sponsored" by Reebok by way of her wearing their products.

Um don't want to sound like a snob but is it an online publication only? Someone not happy someone else got the cover of Men's Fitness and numerous other magazine shoots in the next few months???

From the site:
Welcome to the CrossFit Journal!

The CrossFit Journal is a fitness, health and lifestyle publication dedicated to the improvement of athletic performance and quality of life. The searchable Journal archives run from April 2002 to the present and contain over 2,200 high-quality PDF articles, videos and audio files covering diverse topics including exercise technique, nutrition, injuries and rehab, equipment, coaching, and much more.

The CrossFit Journal provides a forum for elite coaches and athletes and fitness professionals from around the world, as well as beginners, new athletes and people simply looking to improve their health and fitness. All are welcome to discuss the articles in our comments section, where members of our community offer advice and collectively advance the science of fitness and performance.

New material is published on a daily basis, with the CrossFit Media Team traveling the world to provide exclusive coverage of special events and stories. Top trainers and coaches present their ideas, and everyone is welcome to submit articles and videos of interest to the community.

The CrossFit Journal is the modern manual of fitness and health.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Apr 2012, 04:48

At least it is a job in the States where she wants to live and work - so in that respect, good for Betty.

Guess those Reebok tweets thanking them for the freebies then getting papped in the gear turned themselves into a "job" opportunity.

ElisabettaCanalis @ JustElisabetta
Thanks @ Reebok for the beautiful outfits and shoes received! Do not wait to wear them to the next training session of Krav Maga!
10:57 AM - April 4, 12

Thanks @Reebok for the beautiful gifts ! Can't wait to take my next Krav Maga classes with the new outfits !!
10:52 AM - April 4, 12
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 27 Apr 2012, 06:06

The next mrs clooney wrote:Looks like Eli is doing some modeling for Reebok. Guess they didn't like the "fake" shoot that Stacy set up in New York.

Flag this media YFrog

but all i can see that Elisabetta copying Stacy and jealous of her and i am sure Stacy getting loads of gifts but comparing with the very high profile fashion designers whom giving her the best not like" Prada ugly gifts" even in red carpets they give her what most actresses and supermodels would want , i think they give Elisabetta what they can't give to the more important celebs .Stacy looked stunning and fabulous IN away Elisabetta can only dream of Elisabetta never did single photo shoot without tons of make up unlike Stacy look girly and angelic with smooth make up any way Stacy know them for a while and as person making money from tweets i think Stacy been there and done that before so Elisabetta actually is the ill situation in that comparison it's not some exclusive contract it's so easy to make interview wearing some brand and we go to the same point with stacy in the wedding dresses doing interview some one is obviously jealous [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 27 Apr 2012, 07:46

Aly wrote:

Flag this media YFrog

but all i can see that Elisabetta copying Stacy and jealous of her and i am sure Stacy getting loads of gifts but comparing with the very high profile fashion designers whom giving her the best not like" Prada ugly gifts" even in red carpets they give her what most actresses and supermodels would want , i think they give Elisabetta what they can't give to the more important celebs .Stacy looked stunning and fabulous IN away Elisabetta can only dream of Elisabetta never did single photo shoot without tons of make up unlike Stacy look girly and angelic with smooth make up any way Stacy know them for a while and as person making money from tweets i think Stacy been there and done that before so Elisabetta actually is the ill situation in that comparison it's not some exclusive contract it's so easy to make interview wearing some brand and we go to the same point with stacy in the wedding dresses doing interview some one is obviously jealous [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aly, calm down .... it's just a job ... none of the two is a supermodel ... one need to apply tons of makeup,(like most of the actresses ....), the other needs hair extensions to hide a front of the head on which a helicopter could land..... Was not GC then who said she is a giant, hopefully not run into a blimp??...remember, at the Oscar....c'est la vie.....craycray.... Razz Razz Razz

barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 27 Apr 2012, 11:49

barla wrote:

Aly, calm down .... it's just a job ... none of the two is a supermodel ... one need to apply tons of makeup,(like most of the actresses ....), the other needs hair extensions to hide a front of the head on which a helicopter could land..... Was not GC then who said she is a giant, hopefully not run into a blimp??...remember, at the Oscar....c'est la vie.....craycray.... Razz Razz Razz

i see what you're saying but George is being George called Sarah and Elisabetta homely and called Elisabetta on UTA red carpet random woman he have habits so ? all Hollywood do the extensions thing even Elisabetta since the beginning with GC and i know the two girls not supermodel never said they are although Stace have whatever it takes,her smile it's fake at times but at least look cheerful and doesn't force you to share the hard times in her life with a pout it's good thing for woman who have social life or we'll see all women going down the streets looking miserable . and i still stand by my words Elisabetta obviously looking very jealous of Stacy and it's all measured with actions not words .
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 27 Apr 2012, 12:21

Aly wrote:
barla wrote:

i see what you're saying but George is being George called Sarah and Elisabetta homely and called Elisabetta on UTA red carpet random woman he have habits so ? all Hollywood do the extensions thing even Elisabetta since the beginning with GC and i know the two girls not supermodel never said they are although Stace have whatever it takes,her smile it's fake at times but at least look cheerful and doesn't force you to share the hard times in her life with a pout it's good thing for woman who have social life or we'll see all women going down the streets looking miserable . and i still stand by my words Elisabetta obviously looking very jealous of Stacy and it's all measured with actions not words .

...let me see...examples, real examples...I'm curious, really....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 27 Apr 2012, 12:22

Watching, I agree with you that Elisabetta is doing a photo shoot for Crossfit and the shoot is "sponsored" by Reebok, that's why she is wearing Reebok, head to toe, (the clothes that she received free) in the picture below:

Once the photoshoot is done she will go back to her favorite brand, which is Nike. Elisabetta has never worn anything but Nike, including the brand new red training shoes that you see in the picture below, which by the way I also own.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 Apr 2012, 13:07

Second picture - how tiny are those workout shorts?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 27 Apr 2012, 18:26

watching wrote:Second picture - how tiny are those workout shorts?

Good thing she wrapped around her sweat shirt!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 28 Apr 2012, 00:47

Stacey is always criticized in this blog for using the word AMAZING when speaking and of course Kim Kardashian doesn't know any other word, now Elisabetta is learning to speak the same way...is this a Hollywood thing???

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta Close
Isn't it A M A Z I N G what I bought this morning here in LA? It' s an ammunition jacket from the 2nd world war . It s… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3:23 PM - 27 Apr 12 via WhoSay · Details

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Apr 2012, 02:18

A M A Z I N G, simply amazing...
*sorry, hadn't had my snark fix yet today*
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 29 Apr 2012, 13:00

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta

Italia !!!
...she's just landed.....welcome back!!!!! Smile Smile
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:23

barla wrote:ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta

Italia !!!
...she's just landed.....welcome back!!!!! Smile Smile

I wonder why there are no photos of her arriving with the two dogs, etc.. She told everybody that she was arriving and she twitted even a picture of the food she was eating at LAX airport waiting for her flight. What happened to the Italian paparazzi, aren't they interested in her anymore? Here it is early in the morning but in Milano is already mid-afternoon!!

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@FRASCOGNAMIGLIO nooooo!! Questo e' il mio misero take away dal ristorante dell'aereoporto!
noooo! This is my meager take away from the airport restaurant!
4:23 PM - 28 Apr 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 29 Apr 2012, 14:59

Novella 2000 @ Novella_2000 Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
@ JustElisabetta ti stavamo Aspettando!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:00

She is talking about George? Again?

Google translate the cover commentary - "And George I Our Fable Continue"

‘Elizabetta Canalis’ Beauty Becomes Her, Chi Magazine Italy June 2012!
Apr 28th, 2012

Elizabetta Canalis featured for the cover of Chi Magazine Italy for June 2012. Canalis is an Italian actress who was a showgirl on the Italian show Strisica la Notizia. She also had some minor roles such as in Love Bugs and Deuce Bigalow. She played a recurring character in season three of the TNT series Leverage.

Source

And befofe flying back to Italy, her and Vale where taped in the carpark of Fred Segal.
Video

Last edited by watching on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:04; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:04

Watching, it's a fable all right.... ha ha

The moral of the story is don't hook up with someone for years who doesn't want to marry when you do.

It's all about selling more Chi magazines is the lesson for us.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:09

watching wrote:She is talking about George? Again?

Apr 28th, 2012

Elizabetta Canalis featured for the cover of Chi Magazine Italy for June 2012. Canalis is an Italian actress who was a showgirl on the Italian show Strisica la Notizia. She also had some minor roles such as in Love Bugs and Deuce Bigalow. She played a recurring character in season three of the TNT series Leverage.

This is an old magazzine june 2011 no june 2012

Source

And befofe flying back to Italy, her and Vale where taped in the carpark of Fred Segal.
Video
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 29 Apr 2012, 15:16

watching wrote:She is talking about George? Again?

Apr 28th, 2012

Source

Video

1. She did say that she was going back to Italy for work and visit family and friends, that's why she was staying longer than usual. The director of the magazine CHI is her friend, Alfonso Signorini who has always helped Elisabetta and most of the magazine interviews/photo scoops in Italy were done for CHI.
2. The CHI magazine front cover is old, it's from summer 2011 and it is taken in Cannes. She has not done a photo shoot for CHI 2012. Infact, as I said several times before, she has summoned her makeup artist and hair stylists (the same ones as in Sanremo) to be at her disposal on May 12 and May 16, I think this is when the photo shoot will take place in time for the June 2012 issue of CHI.
2. Elisabetta and/or Vale are ALWAYS in some photo ops at Fred Segal because the paps are practically living there waiting for anybody who is somebody to show up. Elisabetta has more photos taken at Fred Segal than in any magazines.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 02 May 2012, 12:33

Well she is working in Italy. She is getting preened for what appears to be a print job - magazine shoot or print ad. Make up person and the photograpgher seems to only do print work. The makeup person seems to be somoene Betty works with quite a bit - Betty is all over her website - print campaigns for the jewellery line and Hollywoood Milano, San Remo 2011 and also her Venice Film Festival debut with G.

Could be another Pantene ad - she recently tweeted info about their response to testing on animals only three hours ago. Unless the press there is giving her grief over it, I can't see a reason to rehash the situation unless she was about to work for them again and wants to avoid the negative feedback that was created last time.

Shooting with @ infopatty and Mauro Situra Carole Bellaiche ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) # gettingready [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
46 mins ago

May 2, 2012 :For those who ask me rightly explanations about Pantene and my choice to be ambassador, republished a document concerning the response of the same Pantene that I posted months ago but did not see anyone, I hope it's helpful ..
• Elisabetta Canalis Testimonial for PETA is also, as it combines with the fact that you are a multinational always under attack?
We chose Elizabeth as the face of Pantene because the woman who keeps her hair and want the best hair care products. We know that is a testimonial of Peta and we influence the choices of our testimonials.

• Are your products tested on animals?
We just quantolei animals! P & G, the company that manufactures and sells Pantene, has abandoned the practice of research with animal testing for all our finished products, except as provided by law. We prefer first alternative, and we resort to animal testing only when we have no other viable options.
not we test on them even individual ingredients, except for very rare cases in which the securities laws require it.
P & G is the world leader in promoting alternatives to animal testing and to date has invested over 190 million euros in the development of over 50 alternative methods established. Currently we are working with governments and universities of many countries of the world to promote the use of these alternative methods.
Also ..... Unipro, the association of Italian cosmetics industries: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] home/it/comunicazioni/position_paper/2011/pp_4-04-2011.html testing of cosmetics on animals are not allowed in Europe, there are strict regulations to be observed and P & G Pantene, and were pioneers in applying the ban throughout the world's ten years before the law.

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 02 May 2012, 13:39

Watching,
She is being prepped by Patrizia Del Curatolo and Mauro Situra. Patrizia and Maura Camilla Cocco are her makeup artists when she is in Italy and were with her in Sanremo. Mauro Situra is a hairdresser, hired for the occasion, Patrizia is a good friend of Elisabetta but her BFF is Maura Camilla Cocco who partied with Elisabetta and other friends upon her return to Italy. Elisabetta had also tweeted from the States to Patrizia and Maura to be at her disposal for May 12 and 16 so something else is coming up.

Carole Bellaiche is a French photographer (born in Paris in 1964) who specializes in portraits. I don’t know if Carole is being commissioned by a magazine or if Elisabetta wants her portrait done by her.

As for the Pantene tweet, something happened in Italy the day that Elisabetta arrived. Some young people (mainly students) raided a research lab and “saved” 25 puppies (the students were arrested then released and the puppies are back in the lab). Elisabetta tweeted the world about the “heros” of GREEN HILL (the name of the lab) and also to her friend Michelle Cho of PETA who is the one who introduced her to Steve-O:

ElisabettaCanalis @JustElisabetta
@ChoMatic @peta I'm so proud! Italians do not fuck around either! ! Video Mediaset [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1:03 PM - 29 Apr 12 via web · Embed this Tweet

Some bloggers resented Eliabetta’s tweets of encouragement for the Green Hill “heros” because she still is the Pantene testimonial and using and encouraging people to use Pantene, a company owned by P&G that still does testing on animals and is on the Peta boycott list of 2012.

Elisabetta then retweeted an old message that she sent several months ago which is the one that you just sent using Google translate. Google is not always clear but where it says:

Google translate:
“..republished a document concerning the response of the same Pantene that I posted months ago but did not see anyone, I hope it's helpful .. “

it should say instead:
“…republished a document concerning the response given by Pantene that I posted months ago but that some of you may not have seen, I hope it's helpful .. “

(translation from Elisabetta’s tweet: ripubblico un documento riguardante la risposta della stessa Pantene che avevo postato mesi fa ma che qualcuno non ha visto, spero sia utile..)

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 02 May 2012, 22:23

Did anyone notice that just a few days before George's birthday, Elisabetta re-tweets this from 'shit my dad says':

"Bullshit. Don't pretend you don't care about your birthday. It's like watching a hooker pretend she's out for a walk when cops drive by."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 03 May 2012, 00:52

Ironically it was first posted 2 days after HER birthday on Sept 14th last year. Mmmm, subliminal message to George? I'm sure he follows her twits!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 04 May 2012, 13:19

Well she is back in Milan after the short trip home so I assume she has more work lined up other than the photo shoot from the other day otherwise why go home for a day? Earlier photo shoot was for A Magazine.

Aura Photo Agency‏@Auraphotoagency
Shooting Elisabetta Canalis in Milan with photographer Carole Bellaiche for A magazine
2nd May 2012

She is out having sushi in Milan as someone has tweeted about it an hour ago.
Michelle De Santis‏@Mish_L_DS
Elisabetta Canalis sitting opposite me at sushi. #beingacreep

Odd that there have been no pap shots of her floating around. Maybe without a boyfriend in tow, the paps aren't as interested?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 04 May 2012, 16:58

Maybe with the pap shots around Italy and Sardinia Elisabetta has got that George technique down well, to stay hidden when she wants and to call the paps on speed dial for the photo ops.

I swear the walking around Rome in February with Steve was a staged photo op. She knows where to find them in her native homeland. The paps are interested on their own if they know they can make money off selling the shots.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 04 May 2012, 18:47

Elisabetta arrived in Milan, stayed a couple of days for a photo op for Carole Bellaiche for A magazine ( a fashion magazine that comes out twice a year), flew to Sardinia and stayed with her family 1 day, tweeted plans to join Pietrino and Michela Bertello to the beach in Panarea (southern Italy), is having sushi now in Milan probably with Valentina Contato, Laura Gauthier, Pietrino and/or Michela Bertello (the group she has been in contact with). The photos??? Only 3 and all taken by her with her blackberry, two of them while she was prepping for the photo shoot for A magazine and one of the dogs at the airport in Milano waiting for the flight to Sardinia.

No news, nor photos of her in any gossip magazines except when she first landed there was this one paragraph in gossip.blog.it and vanityfair.it regarding the raid by some young folks to the Green Hill research lab to save some puppies. She tweeted her support, so these 2 tweets were reported but no pics of her whatsoever.

I have a feeling that Elisabetta is burning the candle at both ends. She stays too long in the US and Italy forgets her but the only offers for work she gets are mainly in Italy so the americans are really not so interested in her (she also keeps tweeting in Italian). Also the latest romance with Steve-O did not help her image at all.

Let's see what the next few days will bring. She tweeted a Cirque du Soleil Italian clown who had invited her to watch his show TOTEM in San Diego that she would be back in 15sh (I guess she meant 15 days??), so she still has 10 days to go and Vale will arrive soon in Cannes and I presume Elisabetta will join her there.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 05 May 2012, 01:21

ehi socimar,canalis must really be your passion!!!you know elisabetta every single move,analyzed the condition of her documents,followed and voted dws because of her,you know her friends names and who they are,how long and where she sees them,you follow her tweets ,you look for pics and articles.... you deserve a prize for being the most informed attentive accurate biographer of elisabetta canalis!

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 05 May 2012, 02:12

doris day wrote:ehi socimar,canalis must really be your passion!!!you know elisabetta every single move,analyzed the condition of her documents,followed and voted dws because of her,you know her friends names and who they are,how long and where she sees them,you follow her tweets ,you look for pics and articles.... you deserve a prize for being the most informed attentive accurate biographer of elisabetta canalis!

Hello Doris Day, if you don't follow Elisabetta, why are you in this thread?? This IS the Elisabetta's thread, what do you want me to do, talk about the weather?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 05 May 2012, 02:32

who said i do not follow canalis?i was just saying that you are her best follower

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 05 May 2012, 02:55

doris day wrote:who said i do not follow canalis?i was just saying that you are her best follower

Sorry, I misunderstood you, my bad. Ciao e buonanotte!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 05 May 2012, 11:22

Betty's off again - this time to the Dominican Republic for another photo shoot - the cover of an Italian fitness/sport magazine.

@justelisabetta
May 5, 2012 :Departing from the Dominican Republic to take the cover of @ SW_Sportweek edition Dreams with @ Benedusi Leaving to the Dominican Republic to shoot the cover of @ SW_Sportweek by @ Benedusi .. can not wait to start!
30 mins ago

The photographer is tweeting pics of her at the airport and on the plane.

Settimio Benedusi @ benedusi
La Prima! @ justelisabetta [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 hour ago

Settimio Benedusi @ benedusi
Leaving! @ justelisabetta [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
25 mins ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 05 May 2012, 12:07

Watching,
yes, SW_sportweek is the weekly insert (see latest issue below) of the newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport (Sports Gazette). I knew she had a photo op with Settimio Benedusi, a photographer, because in one of her tweets to him before leaving for Sardinia she said "minus 4" meaning they were going to shoot in 4 days. However I find it strange that she flies to Europe for 1 week, then comes back "almost" to the United States to return to Europe in a day or two. I thought it would make more sense to end up in the Dominican Republic after finishing with Europe and then fly back to LA from there. Well, I guess jetlag doesn't bother her too much, it would take me a week to recover.

These are the two pics that Settimio took of Elisabetta at the airport for those who don't navigate Twitter.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 05 May 2012, 13:01

Soc - I guess she has to go where the work is. DR have some very nice beaches, very good for a possible bikini shoot. I just assumed that when she went home for work, it would have been hosting or being involved in a production - not just photo shoots. She could do the photo shoots in LA.

Not to mention I assumed that she would be turning up in Cannes for the Film Festival when her portrait would be part of the new exhibit by the painter. Cannes is a very good excuse for a party and a few of her buddies are attending so why wouldn;t she want to attend? But that is not for almost a fortnight. She might hang around Italy until then (after photo shoot) catching up with family and friends.

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 05 May 2012, 14:53

watching wrote:Soc - I guess she has to go where the work is. DR have some very nice beaches, very good for a possible bikini shoot. I just assumed that when she went home for work, it would have been hosting or being involved in a production - not just photo shoots. She could do the photo shoots in LA.

Not to mention I assumed that she would be turning up in Cannes for the Film Festival when her portrait would be part of the new exhibit by the painter. Cannes is a very good excuse for a party and a few of her buddies are attending so why wouldn;t she want to attend? But that is not for almost a fortnight. She might hang around Italy until then (after photo shoot) catching up with family and friends.

Weather is a possibility. It turned cold in Milan and it was raining even in Sardinia where she flew for one day to visit her family. It is not summer in Italy yet, only spring so you know how the weather can change suddenly...and the photoshoot for the SW magazine would definitely be in a bikini (it is a weekly insert to a daily sport magazine so they aim at attracting men) so I guess the Dominican Republic was always on the agenda. Italians love Punta, Elisabetta with her friends, including Vale have spent many vacations there and I think once she mentioned that she even lost her lugguage in one trip there. What I find crazy is the zig zag from here to Europe to "almost here" to Europe and eventually back here.

Cannes is definitely a yes and a must because of Domingo Zapata, his show "Ten" should open next week. Vale is going to Cannes too (she is in NY this week). What remains is a so called "big event" that Elisabetta mentioned before she left that should happen in Europe and that she hoped she would be able to meet a lot of her fans. It is got to be something large, public, not a photoshoot. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 05 May 2012, 15:31

Watching,
as I suspected and mentioned in my comment of yesterday (7:47 pm) Elisabetta was with Pietrino last night. This was in reply to your post where you inserted a tweet from a Michelle De Santis who was sitting at a sushi restaurant in front of her:

pietro tavallini ‏ @pietrinooo
miserable weather in milan.....moving to seaside tnite Wink fun night with @JustElisabetta last night. have a safe flight and come back soon!!
5:18 AM - 5 May 12 via web · Embed this Tweet
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 06 May 2012, 19:42

...coming back home from kilkenny study and returning to my favorite blog ....COH.....but.....

....did I miss something???? Question Question super cool
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 06 May 2012, 19:55

Filming....http://yfrog.com/odaq5klj
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 06 May 2012, 21:05

ok .... maybe ... today I'm a little obsessive ...it is the george's birthday.... but ....at first sight.... am I wrong or the man who's hiding his face in the photo looks like george? ? .....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 06 May 2012, 21:08

Barla.... ha ha ha ha.... conspiracy theory. Where is George on his birthday? He is on some boat out in the ocean off the Dominican Republic with ELISABETTA. Scandalous.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 06 May 2012, 21:15

George Fan wrote:Barla.... ha ha ha ha.... conspiracy theory. Where is George on his birthday? He is on some boat out in the ocean off the Dominican Republic with ELISABETTA. Scandalous.

....I know I know .... I searched on the web some information that would confirm the presence of georgie in LA ....nahhhhh....yet .....that man looks like him .... I love conspiracy theories, I admit it .... . Suspect Suspect Suspect Laughing out loud
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next