George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+39
Vi
cooksie
lovelylois
Astras
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
adgran
janieb
silly girl
Aly
Atalante
theminis
Lakin460
sisieq
blubelle
pattygirl
barla
cindigirl
carpediem
Merlin
watching
Joanna
annemarie
bellybaby
doris day
melbert
Cinderella
it's me
Dexterdidit
lucy
MM
Pari
lelacorb
madsky
Katiedot
socimar
The next mrs clooney
George Fan
fava
43 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by adgran Thu 29 Mar 2012, 16:17

I too don't think Canalis is moping over George unless it's the "what if" about his lifestyle as an a-lister. Surely she's figured out that she's not going to be invited to a-list Hollywood events/parties without George. I'll bet all of us have had a "what if I were still with him/her" moment in our life.

More likely she is or was moping over another break-up. While I never was not am I now a Canalis fan, I can at times feel sorry for her. Other times I'm angered. I don't get the need to always be so "deeply in love" with a man. Is her self-worth so low that she thinks she's not complete unless a man is in love with her? Is she so damaged that she can't tell the difference between love and a man just wanting to be a friend or a friend with benefits?

Of course I don't know her so whatever I think is all perception from what's out there in the media. She does seem to have good female friends who have been her friends for a long time. It's how she presents herself in her interactions with men.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by annemarie Thu 29 Mar 2012, 18:25

She is Italian could it be how she was raised. Her parent's are married and seemed to have been for a long time. Maybe, they expect her to marry not just be someone's girlfriend. She seems to be one of those women who can't exist without a man or to be in love. She seems to want excitement but it seems to me the exciting guys are not going to settle down.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 29 Mar 2012, 18:49

George Fan wrote:I think Socimar you got the George part right with Elisabetta.

I think you got the Steve part wrong. Love of her life??? Ha ha. That makes me laugh.... maybe initially she thought it was going somewhere with the laughter, the affection, but they live in two different worlds. No two months is the love of your life.

It was an infatuation. She did like that rap song about him but probably not the lyrics.

She is moping about love in general not Steve at all.

I think you may be right. I think she is love with love not really with the person she should be in person with.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Thu 29 Mar 2012, 18:53

today a friend of mine told me about this fansite...www.zimbio.com / elisabetta+ canalis, where there is a poll that asks "Who's George Clooney's ex-girlfriend hottest?" .. and surprisingly EC clearly beats ... guess who? ..... Stacy Keibler!!! ...really??..... but I missed something or the PR of george and SK went on holiday, drunk? ... or this site is managed by the parents of EC ...... What a Face Question Suspect
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 29 Mar 2012, 20:04

I think she's looking for love and no matter whether famous or not famous, but the important thing is that it is at the forefront of life when she realizes that she is not so spring Then there suffer: She loves the 'love! I think he really loved George (he knows) but soon realized it was not to be the most important thing in life lu leii she dumped him! She has always done that, maybe it's a deluded and 'love that look she is perhaps a utopia!
It 'sure she is a woman who loves without limits and Steve-O is an example!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 29 Mar 2012, 20:21

lelacorb wrote:I think she's looking for love and no matter whether famous or not famous, but the important thing is that it is at the forefront of life when she realizes that she is not so spring Then there suffer: She loves the 'love! I think he really loved George (he knows) but soon realized it was not to be the most important thing in life lu leii she dumped him! She has always done that, maybe it's a deluded and 'love that look she is perhaps a utopia!
It 'sure she is a woman who loves without limits and Steve-O is an example!

Lela, I agree with you, she loves without limits and she throws herself as they say in Italy "a capofitto" (head first) in these relationships without thinking of the consequences because she is in love with love....and when she realizes that she is not the most important thing in their lives or at least not as important as they are in hers, she dumps them and then she suffers. I still think that the best match for her so far was Bob Vieri, after all she was with him 5 years, not a couple of months like the last two.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 29 Mar 2012, 20:23

Well, I will never be able to figure Eli out. It seems she just gets involved with men either to benefit herself and career, or just for the sake of having a man in her life.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 29 Mar 2012, 20:27

MM wrote:Well, I will never be able to figure Eli out. It seems she just gets involved with men either to benefit herself and career, or just for the sake of having a man in her life.

If she thought his career would be in that part of the world that has always valued her! Do you think that having a history with Steve-O could have helped? I think not!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Mar 2012, 20:32

Does anybody here do things in their life for only one reason?

I think Elisabetta, as all humans are, is quite a complicated person and there would be a number of reasons - some of them conflicting - why she would do something.

I don't think we'd ever be able to say she does x because of y. That's not how most people function.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 29 Mar 2012, 20:38

Katiedot wrote:Does anybody here do things in their life for only one reason?

I think Elisabetta, as all humans are, is quite a complicated person and there would be a number of reasons - some of them conflicting - why she would do something.

I don't think we'd ever be able to say she does x because of y. That's not how most people function.

I think Ely always follow her heart and sometimes shetakes big stones in the face but this often happens to people who live just following her heart, there are few lucky people!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Mar 2012, 22:48

Wasn't there a feeling somewhere along the way and reiterated by a friend of GTC, that she thought she would be able to get back with him and by staying in LA she's always available. I think the phrase used was 'she's a very determined young woman'

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 30 Mar 2012, 01:31

party animal - not! wrote:Wasn't there a feeling somewhere along the way and reiterated by a friend of GTC, that she thought she would be able to get back with him and by staying in LA she's always available. I think the phrase used was 'she's a very determined young woman'

She is staying...she is staying as per her last tweet:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta Close
Good good news from US Government. God bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:56 PM - 29 Mar 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

I don't know what it is but I knew she was working towards a green card so she could work here and she is suddenly so happy that she wants to attack the chocolate bunny that she bought for Easter and is sitting in her fridge:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta Close
Dio come aprirei quel maledettissimo frigo e mangerei il resto del coniglio di cioccolato che sto puntando da 1 settimana.Colpa di #5Galmese
7:58 PM - 29 Mar 12 via web · Details
God how I would love to open that damn fridge and eat the rest of the little chocolate rabbit that I have been aiming at for 1 week. The fault is of 5Galmese (a chocolate brand?)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Mar 2012, 02:09

Maybe she read all the stuff about Krista and Lisa and thought that George would keep her as an off again/on again girlfriend?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 30 Mar 2012, 02:41

melbert wrote:Maybe she read all the stuff about Krista and Lisa and thought that George would keep her as an off again/on again girlfriend?

maybe he has, but is choosing not to use her as PR anymore. I've always thought that there would be something again between them, not necessarily a relationship but maybe some rolls in the hay.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Mar 2012, 03:07

ewwwww - just got a visual!! Thanks TNMC!!!!! lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 30 Mar 2012, 03:30

lelacorb wrote: she dumped him!

if u mean G , we all know he did that and left her !

Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 30 Mar 2012, 03:33

I agree w Lelacorb, she dumped him LONG before the "official" G dumping at Lake Como. People who believe otherwise are duped. Just like G and EC want you to believe. I think Eli's pattern with all the guys is her doing the dumping.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 30 Mar 2012, 03:38

well i think you are simply delusional EC wouldn't leave G in BILLION YEARS! ever >>>>>>>>>if he didn't dump her
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 30 Mar 2012, 06:07

I also think he dumped her , he was her in in Hollywood. Without him no one is interested in her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 30 Mar 2012, 11:18

Did anyone really think she wouldn't get her green card?? She has the money, time and resources available to her to pursue it through whatever means required.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 30 Mar 2012, 16:01

During a Billings, Montana, 8 am Mountain radio interview 101.9 Friday morning some more insight into Steve-O and Elisabetta. Steve doesn't know geography and never heard of the country of Laos, voices while he was on drugs TOLD HIM to be a vegan to offset the bad lifestyle, and he is proud of buying the cheapest vehicle Nissan makes, the Versa.

As far as Elisabetta, a question was asked, "Is it true you are dating George Clooney's ex-?" Answer: "I'm not going there." The host said obviously a No Go Question.

OK everyone, it's OVER !!!! What a bunch of wishy washy celebrities who can't state facts when we already know what is going on.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 30 Mar 2012, 16:58

watching wrote:Did anyone really think she wouldn't get her green card?? She has the money, time and resources available to her to pursue it through whatever means required.

Not so fast Watching, it is not very easy otherwise Elisabetta would not have screamed with joy "God Bless America!!!!!!!". We know, that she came to the US with a O-1B visa (she said it herself - with Category 4) and the sponsor was DWTS. All O visas are TEMPORARY (3 years max), but they can change their status and obtain a green card (permanent residence in the US)? They can if they meet certain requirements:

From the USCIS (Immigration Service)

O-1B: individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry

Evidentiary Criteria for O-1B
Evidence that the beneficiary has received, or been nominated for, significant national or international awards or prizes in the particular field, such as an Academy Award, Emmy, Grammy or Director's Guild Award, or evidence of at least (3) three of the following:
• Performed and will perform services as a lead or starring participant in productions ...................(category 1)
• Achieved national or international recognition for achievements, as shown by critical reviews.........(category 2)
• Performed and will perform in a lead, starring, or critical role for .....(category 3)
A record of major commercial or critically acclaimed successes, as shown by such indicators as title, rating or standing in the field, box office receipts, motion picture or television ratings and other occupational achievements reported in trade journals, major newspapers or other publications. this is the 4th category, the one of Elisabetta.
• Received significant recognition for achievements from organizations, critics, government agencies....(category 5)
• A high salary or other substantial remuneration for services in relation to others...(category 6)

Some Top US Immigration LA lawyers wrote some tips for movie/TV actors on how to obtain a (green card):

1. Join professional industry organizations (Peta??).
2. Try to get yourself in the press! Even “bad” press is good for immigration purposes (now...we start to understand a lot of things Elisabetta, thank you George, thank you Mehcad and thank you Steve!!!).
3. Start asking around to gauge who would be willing to sign a recommendation letter on your behalf. Easy enough.
4. Gather any and all evidence related to your professional endeavors including but not limited to: still shots, photographs, press articles about you or your work, membership identification cards, and promotional materials including post cards, posters, and leaflets. You should send your immigration attorney everything and then let the attorney decide whether or not to include the submitted evidence in your visa petition. It is better to submit an unnecessary document to your attorney than to have your visa petition submitted to immigration without something that may prove to be very beneficial to your case. Again easy enough!

….and lots of money to the lawyers and there are plenty of them in LA for obvious reasons.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Fri 30 Mar 2012, 17:29

Thanks, socimar. Had no idea - PR to get a green card. Do you know if the recommendation letter has to be signed by a US citizen or can it be someone with a green card?

Wonder what this means for "regular people" who are coming here from Haiti or other countries. Ones who have no need for good nor bad press.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 30 Mar 2012, 18:21

Adgran, yes and also of Central America where they die in containers for lack of water/heat or drown while crossing the Rio Grande. What I said above has been picked up by the Italian press today. I just discovered it via Twitter from a fan of Elisabetta who sent it to her. The article is in Italian but I will try to translate it fast:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis: how to become famous by using boyfriends

Article by Melania Dalla Costa:
Looking curiously on Twitter I dwelled on the page that appears to be about Elisabetta going through a crisis with the new flame of the moment: the thirty-seven and cute Steve-O, star of U.S. television series Jackass.

Do you remember our Eli early in her career, in 1999, kicking her legs on the table in the “Striscia la Notizia” together with the blonde Maddalena Corvaglia? You have come a long way miss.....

The former velina from Sassari has not missed a shot! The first one she scored was the silly flirtation with soccer player Christian Vieri who turned into a real love story that brought much fame to the beautiful showgirl. Elisabetta has ridden the wave to becoming the most desirable Italian woman by posing for a calendar and in a short time moved to the big and small screens. The success of the soccer player became Eli’s success since she monopolized the Italian press. The love story between the two ended, but she dreamed of America, in every sense. From 22 July 2009, the glamorous actress became the girlfriend of the most wanted man in the world, George Clooney, that allowed her in a very short time to cross over the Italian borders and to be known around the world thanks to the gossip and enviable love story. Elisabetta began working for American productions, but on June 22, 2011 the story with George ended bringing her again in the front of all the covers of gossip magazines.

The beautiful woman is not down/upset, and quickly recruits a new boyfriend, the handsome Mehcad Brooks, who seems to have brought peace, but everything ends up in no time. The gossip confirms the current crisis with Steve-O and Elisabetta is single again. The loves of the former velina are calculated to art because she chooses and attaches herself to people who can only make her grow. Nothing is by chance! It 'amazing how much the private life of an entertainer can facilitate and influence the professional (life). I might have doubts on the talents of Canalis, but certainly she is not stupid.

Friday, March 30, 2012

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Mar 2012, 18:56

Just a thought. Why would Canalis have dumped GTC? Can't really think of anything to be honest. Was there a promise of something better?!! Or, maybe he had another woman?

Mm.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:14

party animal - not! wrote:Just a thought. Why would Canalis have dumped GTC? Can't really think of anything to be honest. Was there a promise of something better?!! Or, maybe he had another woman?

Mm.............

Something sounds verrrry weird Weird here? Could it be something so controversial that no one is willing to speak of it? Say wha?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:30

Oh, I just LOVE conspiracy theories!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 30 Mar 2012, 22:08

I've always had the feeling that she left him. Don't ask me why it's just a gut feeling and my gut is usually right.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Mar 2012, 22:20

Mm. Well, maybe she thought it was a good idea if he was already with SK.

Rumour has it she stormed out............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 30 Mar 2012, 22:33

I remember the photo of her leaving a hotel in Milan(I think) looking very upset. Not long after they announced the split. Not long after that Stacy became the new GF. I have always thought Stacy and G got together in Cabo when E was there with her family. I remember pictures of Stacy with Cindy and hubby. I think G was over E soon after that vaca and he ended it. I think E would have kept the relationship going as it helped her career but Stacy wanted the GF title . IMO E hoped her last two boyfriends would help her in the same way. Didn't happen.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sat 31 Mar 2012, 01:34

Bear with me, cause this eventually DOES get around to Canalis again. Astras, you mentioned on the Keibler thread that you had a friend or friends who were part of George's PR team. The PR line is that George and Stacy have known each other for years because they run in the same circle. It has even been hinted that George was encouraged to date Stacy by a friend of his. Astras, has your friend on G's PR team ever hinted about how long G + S have known each other, if there really is a friend that encouraged him to date Stacy.

If so, I can believe that Stacy was on the scene before G ended it officially with Canalis. Kind of his pattern anyhow from what I've read.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 31 Mar 2012, 01:41

When was Stacy in Cabo when George and Eli were there? And she hung out with Cindi Crawford back then? huh?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:01

I don't remember anything about Spacey being in cabo when he was there with Elisabetta and her family, but if they were I really disagree with those that think he would hook up with spacey. He is a 50 year old man not in his 30's and I think he would be respectful to the fact that her parents were around, even if things were on the rocks between them (which the pictures don't seem to indicate). Spacey did not come into the picture until after the venice film festival as a "date" or "hook up". George has more class than people are giving him credit for. Just because he doesn't settle down and his relationships only last a few years doesn't mean that he is a cheating narcissist.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:39

The next mrs clooney wrote:I don't remember anything about Spacey being in cabo when he was there with Elisabetta and her family, but if they were I really disagree with those that think he would hook up with spacey. He is a 50 year old man not in his 30's and I think he would be respectful to the fact that her parents were around, even if things were on the rocks between them (which the pictures don't seem to indicate). Spacey did not come into the picture until after the venice film festival as a "date" or "hook up". George has more class than people are giving him credit for. Just because he doesn't settle down and his relationships only last a few years doesn't mean that he is a cheating narcissist.

I agree with you. CG would have never hooked up with Stacey while Elisabetta's parents, her brother Luigi, Luigi's girlfriend Gabriella and a couple of other Italian friends were staying at his house in Cabo during the Christmas holidays. That's would have been tacky, gross and....definitely impossible to carry on!!!(Luigi would have probably punched him in the nose).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:41

yeah G being with Stacy before breaking up with EC is the only reason or maybe had even one night stand with girls we never knew about !!!
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 31 Mar 2012, 03:27

Free Prada. What a life.

ElisabettaCanalis @ JustElisabetta
Thanks @ miuprada for the amazing gifts! As always wonderful and much appreciated ☺ ☺ choices [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
10:33 AM - March 31, 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 31 Mar 2012, 08:27

I don't think George cheated on Eli or was seeing Stacey when he was with Eli. I think they broke up because Eli wanted more and he wasn't giving it. She started out saying she didn't need marriage and the longer they were together the more she talked about being married. She also started wearing a gold band on her ring finger that caused speculation.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:37

I also do not believe that George has betrayed Ely, she would not have been so nice to him in interviews after their breakup (George is a gentleman, has given me so much!), Has been betrayed in the past when the said and also said that the boyfriend at the time the car was ruined because the love ends but respect never has to stop! I think it's over between them when she realized that the woman in George's life is not in first place in his life, I think he was tired of summers spent with the guests in Laglio (Villa Oleandra is beautiful but it can turn into a prison! Ely words do) I also believe that she was tired of always going to Cabo (she on holiday has always been around the world). So she demands that he seems to have always answered no (already planned trip to Brazil by her.) I do not think centrassero children or marriage in their breakup, but the type of relationship. At first she has also done the doormat (his words) but then he surely demanded more. We must not forget that she went to live with him after only 4 days you knew, and then followed him to Los Angeles and returned to Italy only to work a few days. So she went to live with someone who did not know, at all beautiful) I've never felt so loved) but then (when a love story becomes boring I make the bags) .... (and I agreed to live my life like that or do the suitcases). I have no doubt that she has loved George but she always puts love first, and not him!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 31 Mar 2012, 13:23

lelacorb wrote:I also do not believe that George has betrayed Ely, she would not have been so nice to him in interviews after their breakup (George is a gentleman, has given me so much!), Has been betrayed in the past when the said and also said that the boyfriend at the time the car was ruined because the love ends but respect never has to stop! I think it's over between them when she realized that the woman in George's life is not in first place in his life, I think he was tired of summers spent with the guests in Laglio (Villa Oleandra is beautiful but it can turn into a prison! Ely words do) I also believe that she was tired of always going to Cabo (she on holiday has always been around the world). So she demands that he seems to have always answered no (already planned trip to Brazil by her.) I do not think centrassero children or marriage in their breakup, but the type of relationship. At first she has also done the doormat (his words) but then he surely demanded more. We must not forget that she went to live with him after only 4 days you knew, and then followed him to Los Angeles and returned to Italy only to work a few days. So she went to live with someone who did not know, at all beautiful) I've never felt so loved) but then (when a love story becomes boring I make the bags) .... (and I agreed to live my life like that or do the suitcases). I have no doubt that she has loved George but she always puts love first, and not him!

Lela, you get the point perfectly .... also it's not a mystery that the closest friends to GC (who sponsored and sponsor still SK ... Cindy and co ..) were not sympathetic to the canalis ... So EC has understood to be "used" beyond the real GC's feelings for her ... and she did not resist and let him away (or if she left before she's been left ...who knows...) but then she regrets it .... because for all these months has continued to try to call him back and regrets the missed opportunities .....
I think she thought of being able to get him back again immediately, by the end of September, precisely because she knew that the relationship with SK was all staged, but it is not easy to convince a man of 50 years, who is not accustomed to being left back in 5 minutes, returning on his feet ..
Now I think that GC just want to relax without too many problems, love or whims, so I think that will continue for a while to stay with SK ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 31 Mar 2012, 13:34

friends, alert!!!! ... the gossip machine is gearing up for the summer ..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Celebrity Network.com ....... what do you think?
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 31 Mar 2012, 13:54

Mm..........probably claptrap. Page filling and supposition again

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:00

barla wrote:friends, alert!!!! ... the gossip machine is gearing up for the summer ..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Celebrity Network.com ....... what do you think?
I can not access the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Celebrity Network.com. why not put the article?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:10

Clooney and Canalis: George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis still talking

Clooney and Canalis: they were the celebrity couple to be in 2010 and 2011, but their relationship fizzled. George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis broke up once the exotic looking brunette Italian swimsuit model talked to the press about her expectation to get married and start a family. Clooney’s girlfriend now is a professional wrestler named Stacy Keibler, a leggy blonde who hails from the non-glamorous city of Baltimore. Since she was not the first person he called after his DC arrest and she failed to escort him to a very important While House dinner with Barack and Michelle Obama, fans are wondering if they are on the outs. Will he take up with Eli again?
George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis were quite the hot item for while right up until the point that she told the media she expected to get married and have children someday. At that point, Clooney and Canalis hit a brick wall in their relationship and with a few short weeks she was out of his life (presumably once and for all). Quickly, the Hollywood actor took up with a new Clooney girlfriend wrestler named Stacy Keibler. But are Eli and George still talking?
If you follow tabloid news, it was reported then vehemently denied after Canalis and Clooney broke up that she send a series of scathing text messages to him during the final weeks of their relationship. Clooney has never been one that enjoys talking to the press about his personal life, but he did speak out in 2011 and defend her while she was appearing as a competitor on Dancing With The Stars. Once she was voted off the show (presumably because she was unpopular as one of George Clooney’s girlfriends who was decidedly off his A-List), she started dating around in Los Angeles.
At the time the celebrity couple broke up, she seemed to be lost and angry about Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler showing up at all the red carpet events, awards shows, and parties so soon after their breakup, and soothed the pain by dating True Blood actor Mehcad Brooks. [Yes, the underwear model.]
When that relationship went south, Elisabetta Canalis regrouped and starting dating Steve-O from the Jackass movie series and television show. Because they are both vegetarians and animal rights activists who like practical jokes, it makes sense that they have bonded to a certain degree. However, it seems unlikely that she would get involved with someone like him if she and George Clooney were still talking on the sly about getting back together or still feelings for one another. For that reason, even if the do talk for brief periods of time on occasion, it is likely to be as friends and nothing more say inside sources — even if she and Steve-O split as some Italian tabloids are reporting (even though she’s not confirming and the star celebs were spotted together in Italy as recently as yesterday).
See? We told you it was complicated… or as one Italian newspaper said recently, “La vita di Elisabetta Canalis è complicata, quella sentimentale un disastro.” On an even stranger note, Elisabetta Canalis and Stacy Keibler appear to have the same chin in this photo first published by The Insider. We hope this does not indicate a fetish that could in any way start a celebrity scandal, but would think the celebrity look-alike comparison would be a great springboard to let the jokes begin.
What do you think? Were Clooney and Canalis a real love match who might someday get back together or was their relationship just a business deal for show? Are Elisabetta and Clooney really no more if Steve-O has won her heart for good with his sense of humor, for animal rights ethics, and the financial success of his Jackass show?

--------------------------

It is a bit confusing which is why I didn't think to post it when I first saw it....of course if this gets picked up by other media, we will be seeing more of him with SK Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:15

Ya beat me to it SillyGirl!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:21

Sorry Melbert, I wasn't sure I could, I have been having trouble cutting and pasting since Katie tweaked the "right click" capabilities. As it is I couldn't copy the link for some reason.... sunny

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:25

Ya done good SillyGirl!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:46

That Green Celebrity Network post has some errors in it. Canalis is not vegetarian and it also sounds like the Steve-Eli romance is thriving. What? Posted 3/31, when was this written? As late as 3/30 Steve in his Montana radio interview said he didn't want to talk about her.

As far as Clooney still talking to her I think they are back to some kind of ex- with friend status, but that is sheer speculation to say one or either would want to get back together again. Pure grist for the gossip rumor mill.

As to the question the article poses about the true nature of the George-Eli relationship, I think it was more business deal for show than love match, but early on, the first 6 to 9 months of it I would not have said that. If Steve-O won her heart it was momentary until her eyes opened about his true self and feelings. Remember as we say here she throws herself fully at a man initially, as the pattern was even the same with George and Mehcad. Deja vu all over again.

As to the true nature of the George-Stacy relationship, I think that one right now is even more confusing than what the George-Eli one was.

Here's the link on Green Celebrity for web reading:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 31 Mar 2012, 15:10

Yes George Fan, I was shocked too when I read that Steve and Eli were both vegetarian and that's why they got along well together. That was in fact was one of the many reasons why they split as Steve said in a radio interview from Toronto, Canada. "I am a vegan, don't drink and don't smoke, Elisabetta likes meat (specially grilled meat and barbacues), drinks and smokes, it would have never worked!!". The only thing they had in common was Peta where they both posed naked and the love of animals... and that's IT!!
Clooneys and Canalis still talking??, No way,especially after she called him a "father's figure" in the press. The only thing that the article got right is the sentence" “La vita di Elisabetta Canalis è complicata, quella sentimentale un disastro.” (The life of Elisabetta Canalis is complicated, the sentimental one is a disaster).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 31 Mar 2012, 15:22

I guess this can be taken with a grain of salt, but:

George Clooney | March 31, 2012

Canalis and Clooney: Will George Clooney and Elisabetta get back together?

Kae Davis
George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis were one of the hottest celebrity couples for quite some time in Hollywood, but since their breakup the star celebs appear to have moved on to other romantic partners. Clooney and Canalis are both very much involved with other people. He is dating a female professional wrestler named Stacy Keibler and she is dating a Jackass now -- literally. She's been romantically linked to Steve-O.

When Elisabetta Canalis told the media she expected to get married and have children someday, she found herself out on the street fairly quickly last year. At that point, Clooney and Canalis hit a brick wall in their relationship and with a few short weeks she was out of his life (presumably once and for all) thought most entertainment news magazines, but now not everyone is so sure. New rumors are surfacing in Italian tabloids that claim things might not be so perfect now in either star celebrities' world.

After the breakup with George Clooney, she hooked up with Mehcad Brooks (the HBO series actor from True Blood that played "Eggs") and Steve-O from the television and movie series Jackass (who she was spotted in Europe on vacation with on March 30th, 2012). She and the reality television star are both vegetarians into animal rights.

But rumors are starting to surface that humanitarian Clooney and Canalis are both having relationship troubles with their respective partners. He has been accused of faking his relationship with Keibler (who is allegedly an old family friend who merely agrees to make public appearances with him but spends virtually no time alone with him at all) and she's been spotted making that same mean break up face she used to make during her last months with actor George Clooney.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Canalis and Clooney: Will George Clooney and Elisabetta get back together? - National George Clooney | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 31 Mar 2012, 15:26

watching wrote:Free Prada. What a life.

ElisabettaCanalis @ JustElisabetta
Thanks @ miuprada for the amazing gifts! As always wonderful and much appreciated ☺ ☺ choices [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
10:33 AM - March 31, 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry

Did you see the bags/shoes?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If they were gifts like Eli says you can only thank the person and keep the loot; however if you know Eli at all you will understand that these are not "her style". I don't know what Miuccia Prada had in mind when she sent these gifts to Eli but Eli likes to dress down, like jeans, cutout shorts, men's T-Shirts, sweat and athletic pants. With these clothes she seems to like to carry large Prada bags (like the denim blue she loves, the red and yellow ones and several black ones) but they are soft leather, like hobos. The blue bag in the pix is too structured and hard, to be worn with an elegant spring dress to some early afternoon event. The other is obscenely bright. Not Eli's type of bags, Target and Kohl's are getting some just like that for the beach and I believe they are made in Mexico. Shoes are better looking but the sandals not Eli's style, she would rather wear flip-flops than coral-decorated sandals. Anyway, either Miuccia Prada (and in view of the recession), is desperate to market her "spring collection" and hopes that Eli would do just that....or she didn't know what to do with these items and gave them away to friends. I think giving them to RHOC or to the RHOBH would have been a better choice.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next