George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 6 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 6 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

+62
Snoopy
Polly Want A Cracker
janieb
premiere
NotAvailable
phys major
Wolfgang Gunnerson
LornaDoone
theminis
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
caudata
Aly
Atalante
George CantStandYa
Elo
playfuldeb
Dior
blubelle
m4rose
kid.a.kadoodles
Lakin460
MM
fava
macs
pattygirl
davidarochelle
barla
Lighterside
party animal - not!
bunny
sisieq
fluffy
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Missa
bamboochacha
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
pandabear
LyndaGirl
lucy
laetval
zizi
Henway
cindigirl
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Duffy
bellybaby
lovelylois
melbert
it's me
silly girl
annemarie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
Katiedot
Pari
66 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 6 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:18

I forgot about Greece. That is a lot of plans I bet she doesn't get to them at least not with George! They have both gone very quiet, won't be surprised if they show up in Cabo soon.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 6 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by bellybaby Wed 07 Mar 2012, 14:24

@ Missa...Amen! I think Crays being very smart (whoa, did I just type that? What a Face ) There's been soooo much talk, especially recently with the Oscar appearance about her time being up, or going to be up soon, what else is she gonna say? This way, it looks like she's just easy, breezy, happy, smiley, etc.

And I think her true fans, might give her some slack about the Prop 8 play - not cuz they'd think she's lesbian (which, imo, they would LOVE) but more like, that she supports guy-on-guy - which in their small little wrestling minds, is just unacceptable....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Mar 2012, 01:13

From the Italian article:

Stacy came to our meeting place for photos and interview Ermitage hotel in Beverly Hills with her ​​best friend she had in her arms a child of which the former wrestler is so proud godmother.
ROTFLOL!! EC did the baby photos at that mall with her friends baby. Now Cray brings the baby to a photo shoot. She's pathetic! Rolling Eyes

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:40

Ha ha Very Happy
it was quiet these days so obviously they need to make up a story
(at least I think so 'cos I don't take this seriously)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney ready to be a dad?

George Clooney has reportedly changed his mind about becoming a father.

The 50-year-old actor has been vocal in the past about never wanting to get married again and fatherhood not being on his list of priorities.

But he is said to be totally in love with his 32-year-old girlfriend Stacy Keibler and is warming to the idea of starting a family together.

"Stacy is completely head over heels in love with him, and she knew going into the relationship that he wasn't likely to marry her," a source told In Touch.

"But she is really ready to have a child and feels that George would make the perfect father."

A friend told the publication that the loved up twosome had "the talk" recently where they discussed where their relationship was going. The Oscar winner was apparently the one to address the idea of having a baby.

"George brought it up first, but Stacy thinks it's a good idea," the insider added.

"George is constantly telling her how perfect she is for him in every way."

The Hollywood heartthrob's 11-year-old The Descendants co-star recently joked that "he wouldn't be the best as a father" after he let her eat seven bowls of ice cream on set

Last edited by macs on Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'cos i'm supposed to use actual english words)
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:13

Oh Dear!! Poor Stace! is this really the beginning of the end?? If this has come from her camp, then the ole clutching at straws has begun! In Ok over here, Gee says no way to either and hell would freeze over first (or those terms!), so maybe her demise is now complete? Yikes.... but Hoooraaaaayyyyyyy!! tongue
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:42

George would never bring up let's have a baby I doubt he could talk about without choking or checking his condoms. Someone has a good imagination but clearly hasn't been watching the relationship. I doubt this would be coming for her side they couldn't be this stupid! Let's see if it get's picked up.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Mar 2012, 11:11

National Enquirier made up a similiar story about Betty and G in Jan 2010. Nothing came of that, nothing will come of this. This is just anorher made up story to fill column space - especially as he has been so public recently.

Sure, there’s a Haiti telethon to host first but then “Gorgeous” George Clooney’s ready to become a daddy!

During the holidays, gorgeous model Elisabetta Canalis told George that she wants to get pregnant. Friends of 48-year-old Clooney were shocked when he responded: “Sounds like a plan to me! When do we get started?”

“George has done a complete 180 on starting a family,” a close friend told The ENQUIRER. “He’s still not a huge fan of the institution of marriage, but Elisabetta has made him rethink having children and settling down. They’re both incredibly happy and I certainly could see them having a baby in the next year.”

The idea grew out of an offhand remark between the couple during the holidays.

“Elisabetta is crazy about George and wanted to make that clear to him,” said the source. “So when he asked what she wanted for Christmas, she said, ‘Your baby!’ She was dead serious. And while George was a little startled, it made him think about how ready he is to be a dad and what a perfect mother Elisabetta would be. And that’s when he told her to be careful what she wished for.”

George met 31-year-old Elisabetta in Italy last summer, and it wasn’t long before he had moved her into his 25-room Italian villa on Lake Como.

“At his Christmas bash, they were acting more in love than ever and let out huge smiles when anyone mentioned them having a future together,” the source said.

“George was quick to retell the story of Elisabetta’s Christmas wish for a baby – adding that if she is a really good girl, next Christmas Santa might bring her what she asks for.”
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:31

The Hollywood heartthrob's 11-year-old The Descendants co-star recently joked that "he wouldn't be the best as a father" after he let her eat seven bowls of ice cream on set

oh-o
not good G
noooot good
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:35

floggingadeadhorse again re babies, babies, babies stories.... Lies Mopping up the mess
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:44

I'm starting to think that George's camp puts out these stories to start the beginning of the end. EVERYBODY knows that as soon as his GFs start talking about weddings and babies that they're out the door. It's like flashing the "last call" light at the bar

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 08 Mar 2012, 13:36

[quote="macs"]Ha ha Very Happy
it was quiet these days so obviously they need to make up a story
(at least I think so 'cos I don't take this seriously)

Thanks for the laugh this morning

Lets analyze this info:

"The loved up twosome" this means for Stacy. has no more red carpet events with George for awhile. Maybe a photo op at dinner, Cabo or Como. She is on her own for appearances.

"the talk" George was going over the dating rules again, if she is going to last with him through the summer.

The seven bowls of ice cream incident. George told that story during Inside Actors Studio. I forgot the younger girls name is Descendants, but it was for the scene when they are eating ice cream and there were 9 retakes.

Right, George brought up having a child first with Stacy. That is so pressing on his mind right now. If anything he wants to make sure she is on the pill.

Why does Stacy need to be told she is perfect, I am sure she thinks that about herself already.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 08 Mar 2012, 15:31

The Belfast Telegraph really loves Cloobler today:

Belfasttelegraph.co.uk > Woman > Fashion & Beauty
March 8, 2012
Stacy Keibler: My body takes work

Stacy Keibler works "really" hard in order to achieve her stunning figure.

The former wrestler is famed for her statuesque physique and took the opportunity to show it off on the red carpet during awards season recently.

Despite admitting to being blessed with good genes, Stacy says a balanced diet and regular exercise are vital to achieve her enviably toned curves.

"You really have to work hard. I train for at least two hours a day to get my body. I'm lucky that I'm tall and athletic, because it hides a few extra pounds," she revealed in an interview with British magazine Closer.

"I eat a strict diet, but I don't leave out carbohydrates. High-protein fad diets are the worst thing you can do because everything needs to be in balance."

The 32-year-old star has named her favourite body part. Stacy admits to taking every opportunity to highlight her best bits.

"My back is my best feature because it's so toned. I often wear dresses to show it off," she said.

The blonde beauty wowed alongside beau George Clooney at the 84th Academy Awards at the end of last month.

Stacy's Hollywood boyfriend gave her curve-hugging metallic dress his seal of approval last week saying: "By the way, she's not wearing a dress - she's just been sprayed gold," he laughed.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 08 Mar 2012, 15:42

The last sentence of the last post from the Belfast Telegraph reminded me of a FB post on Stacy's FB a day or two after the Oscars. It was rather long and was posted by a female who by the looks of her FB photo was a middle-aged motherly type (certainly not one of Stacy's usual fans). She said she had been watching Stacy and George on the red carpets and she was concerned about the way George treated Stacy. She said the only comments he made about her seemed to be put-downs - such as talking about her height, being hit by the blimp, and being spray painted with gold. She said George seemed very disinterested in Stacy except to use her as a recipient of his jokes, and that a woman deserved better than this. The post seemed very heartfelt and concerned. I wish I had copied it because the next time I checked, it was deleted. After reading it, I realized that except for a couple of times when he stated she looked "pretty" or "nice" his only comments about her were poking fun at her. I wonder how she feels about that especially in light of the fact she said he wasn't allowed to prank her.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 08 Mar 2012, 16:25

EEOsandy wrote:The last sentence of the last post from the Belfast Telegraph reminded me of a FB post on Stacy's FB a day or two after the Oscars. It was rather long and was posted by a female who by the looks of her FB photo was a middle-aged motherly type (certainly not one of Stacy's usual fans).

Here is that woman from facebook- It was not deleted, but I just deleted her name, The woman does have a point.

Stacy, Your gown tonight was by far the best! Now, it is time to ditch George. I have watched every awards show leading up to the Academy Awards tonight and every time he is interviewed on the red carpet, he tends to invalidate your presence. He never compliments how you look in front of the camera for fear this will diminish the attention given him. He is arrogant and makes jokes at your expense. You don't need this guy in your life. As a spectator, I watch his behavior with you, and I am sickened by it. Perhaps he makes up for this poor treatment of you behind closed doors in the privacy of yours or his home. He should treat you with respect in front of the camera and concur with those who telll you how beautiful you are. Enough said! One of your many fans,
February 26 at 9:00pm · 1

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 08 Mar 2012, 17:00

LovelyLois - I'm glad you found it. I even looked again this morning and was unable to find it. I'm very surprised that Stacy didn't delete it because it makes both her and George look bad. I agree, the poster does have a point and I almost feel sorry for Stacy after reading it. I know she's getting a lot in the way of PR, fairytale lifestyle, etc. from George, but if she has any feelings or self-respect at all, his treatment in public has to hurt. I guess this is one of the reasons she's a good fit for him. EC would probably have cried if he had said these type things about her, and any self-confident, independent woman wouldn't stand for it a second.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 08 Mar 2012, 17:09

As far as I recall, he talks about all his girlfriends this way. My only explanantion is that he thinks being self-effacing about himself extends to the current GF. I disagree with the woman that he does this to draw the attention back to himself-- I think he does it to deflect attention, keeps his true thoughts to himself and ( in the moment)thinks it's humorous. He doesn't seem one to gush about himself, and by extension, his relationship. I also think that he believes that his GF's beauty and "hotness" is self- evident (although I've had my doubts about some!)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 08 Mar 2012, 17:34

All too often, a person gets judged by their personal life as well as their professional life. A man gets judged, and sometimes labeled by, the lady in his life.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 08 Mar 2012, 19:16

From Celebitchy today on Stacy wanting George's baby and how she is jealous of Angie.

Stacy Keibler is jealous of Angelina Jolie & she wants George Clooney’s baby

We haven’t heard much about Stacy Keibler since the Oscars. I was thinking about that yesterday, idly wondering how her post-Oscars contract renegotiation was going. If this week’s tabloid stories are any indication, I’d say that Stacy is still hellbent on being George Clooney’s “Oscar-Date Barbie” for at least another year. While I thought George seemed rather over it at the Oscars, I’ve often been wrong about body-language-reading with George and his ladies. Maybe Stacy will stick around, maybe she won’t. But she probably won’t get many more chances to hang out with Angelina Jolie – more than a month ago, Us Weekly reported that Angelina kind-of hates Stacy. And now Star Mag claims that Stacy kind-of hates Jolie too. If “hate” means “is insanely jealous of”.

Brad isn’t the only one who didn’t like Angelina Jolie’s leg-posing: Just ask George Clooney’s flavor of the month, Stacy Keibler.

“She told George that Angelina was hamming it up too much,” says an insider, who reveals that Stacy is “quite jealous” of Angie.

“She had hoped to be the belle of the ball, but she proved to be pretty uninteresting on the red carpet the minute she left George’s side. Besides, all eyes were on Angelina.”

[From Star Magazine, print edition]

Oscar-Date Barbie FAIL. All are secondary to The Leg! The Leg must dominate the weak. The Leg must dominate the world!!!!!!! To be fair to Stacy, I really don’t think this is how she really feels. George, Brad Pitt and their ladies went out to dinner after the Oscars, and my guess is that Stacy and Angelina were, at worst, civil to each other. Stacy knows her place on the celebrity food chain – I doubt she thinks she’s in “competition” with Angelina Jolie for attention, you know?

But getting back to Stacy’s contract renegotiations, In Touch Weekly has a funny/sad story that I guess we’re supposed to believe? Allegedly, Clooney sat Stacy down and asked her to consider having his baby. OUT OF WEDLOCK!! *clutches pearls*

George Clooney has always insisted that he doesn’t want kids – but it looks like he may have finally changed his tune! An insider says Clooney has talked to Stacy Keibler about trying to have a baby as soon as possible. George apparently has had babies on the brain for some time now – and he thinks his 32-year-old girlfriend would make an ideal baby mama.

“Stacy is completely head over heels in love with him, and she knew going into the relationship that he wasn’t likely to marry her,” says a friend. “But she is really ready to have a child and feels that George would make the perfect father.”

According to another friend, George and Stacy had “the talk,” where they discussed where they thought the relationship was going and about the idea of having a child out of wedlock.

“George brought it up first, but Stacy thinks it’s a good idea,” the pal says. “George is constantly telling her how perfect she is for him in every way.”

[From In Touch Weekly, print edition]

Yeah, this didn’t happen. I agree with all of you theorize that Clooney had a vasectomy – I think that’s how he’s avoided certain “accidents” with his often low-class girls. And while vasectomies are reversible, I just don’t think any of this happened in any way. Clooney and Stacy probably did sit down for The Talk. But “The Talk” was about her contract and whether he could still afford her increased rates.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 08 Mar 2012, 19:39

Stacy "allegedly" went for an audition last week and today she tweeted she was off to work with Adult Swim NSFW. It's obvious she's trying to get as much work as possible, but the jobs she's getting (i.e., Adult Swim NSFW) are no big deal. IMO if George even hinted at the idea of wanting her to have his baby, she would cease and desist any work and concentrate on getting knocked up (as would just about any other woman he propositioned in this manner). Let's face it, with or without marriage, any woman who had George's baby would be set for life - no job required. When they first got together it was stated in more than one media that her dream was to be a stay-at-home mom. If George wanted a baby and/or wasn't "fixed," Stacy would be knocked up already.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Mar 2012, 19:50

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
Morning Everyone! I'm ready to dive into work today on @adultswim with @paulscheer on NTSF:SD:SUV. Looking forward to a fun day!

It's a quarter hour show? Wow, those new agents she got are really taking her career to new heights.

From Wiki
NTSF:SD:SUV::, short for National Terrorism Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle:: is a quarter-hour format television comedy that parodies the police procedural and action film genres.

Production
Created by comedian Paul Scheer, NTSF:SD:SUV:: was first featured in a set of mock promotional television advertisements aired during season one broadcasts of Childrens Hospital on Adult Swim.[2] The mock promos starred Scheer as agent Trent Hauser, along with June Diane Raphael, Brandon Johnson, and Rob Riggle. From the mock promos, the program was ordered to series with a 12-episode season, bypassing the television pilot stage of development.[3] Joining the cast for the series are Kate Mulgrew, Rebecca Romijn, and Martin Starr.[1] NTSF:SD:SUV:: airs after Childrens Hospital on late night Thursday, premiering on the night of July 21, 2011[4] — 12:15 am EST, Friday, July 22 on Adult Swim.[5][6][7] On October 6, 2011, Adult Swim announced that it picked up a second season of the series, with principal photography to begin in early 2012.[8]
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 08 Mar 2012, 21:21

Really, weeks of enduring Oscar Barbie and she is in Adult Swim, they share space with cartoon network. This is the same stuff that she was in before George promenaded her around on the red carpet and before she switched agents. So what you are saying, is that dating George did not really help her career. There is a lesson for all these girls who date him. LOL Very Happy

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:11

Yeah do your career yourself HAHAHA

Actually, seriously, in michigan jobs are hard to find. the !@#$ governor took away all film jobs so now i am looking into other opportunities.

Last edited by Michelle meyers on Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:28; edited 1 time in total
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:19

lovelylois wrote:Really, weeks of enduring Oscar Barbie and she is in Adult Swim, they share space with cartoon network. This is the same stuff that she was in before George promenaded her around on the red carpet and before she switched agents. So what you are saying, is that dating George did not really help her career. There is a lesson for all these girls who date him. LOL Very Happy

I didn't know what the Adult Swim NSFW thing was. However, her twitter followers seemed to know exactly what she was talking about. I think this speaks for the calibre of job it is.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:24

lovelylois wrote:
Yeah, this didn’t happen. I agree with all of you theorize that Clooney had a vasectomy – I think that’s how he’s avoided certain “accidents” with his often low-class girls. And while vasectomies are reversible, I just don’t think any of this happened in any way. Clooney and Stacy probably did sit down for The Talk. But “The Talk” was about her contract and whether he could still afford her increased rates.

Are vasectomies that usual in the USA ?
I was really just wandering, because of course I've heard it before, and he joked about it, but to me it just seems so extreme (though I understand how useful it cold be}, so harsh... I have friends who are scared to death about getting ramdoms girls they date pregnants, yet they're even more scared of the vasectomy as they do have this kind of notion it touches their "manhood" somehow (not saying it's rational}. Would George even joke about it if he'd done it ? (I actually think he could}

Now how bad a writer are generally those so called friends. They always makes them sound like a bad soap opera. I mean can you seriously imagine that dialogue :
george : let's have a baby
stacy : good idea !
of all things, "good idea" ? LOL. I mean George Clooney ask you to go to a movie, you say good idea (maybe they actually misheard the whole thing}. Babies might call for a more dramatic answer, something to give the scene more momentum, plus deep/thoughful music Titanic

about his oscar jokes about Stacy, well I know I couldn't stand that (had enough of my brother teasing me for so long}... but it's also kind of this typical George kid we see/hear about sometime. I suppose you have to suffer that too when you're with him, but yeah, it's not really glamourous...
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:41

I think all this tabloid hype is a slick orchestration to maintain George's public image and Stan is its author. He's a skilled media manipulator and he handles his client (i.e. George) like any good campaign manager would a politician. It's all about appearances. He's creating an 'out' for the current arm candy. It was likely Stan who got her for George in the first place. I'm not criticizing, only calling it what it is - a calculated strategy.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 08 Mar 2012, 22:42

This is the funniest comment I saw on today about George and Stacy on Celebitchy

March 8, 2012 at 5:20 pm
The first step to having a future with George Clooney is never admitting to thinking about the future. You are the weakest link… Goodbye!

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Thu 08 Mar 2012, 23:08

George Clooney has always insisted that he doesn’t want kids – but it looks like he may have finally changed his tune! An insider says Clooney has talked to Stacy Keibler about trying to have a baby as soon as possible. George apparently has had babies on the brain for some time now – and he thinks his 32-year-old girlfriend would make an ideal baby mama.

“Stacy is completely head over heels in love with him, and she knew going into the relationship that he wasn’t likely to marry her,” says a friend. “But she is really ready to have a child and feels that George would make the perfect father.”

According to another friend, George and Stacy had “the talk,” where they discussed where they thought the relationship was going and about the idea of having a child out of wedlock.

“George brought it up first, but Stacy thinks it’s a good idea,” the pal says. “George is constantly telling her how perfect she is for him in every way.”

[From In Touch Weekly, print edition]

You can always smell the baloney a mile away when the so called source is "an insider" or a "pal." Aside from that, everyone knows you don't get babies from talking. Razz

Are vasectomies that usual in the USA ?
I was really just wandering, because of course I've heard it before, and he joked about it, but to me it just seems so extreme (though I understand how useful it cold be}, so harsh...

It's actually the most common form of male contraception in the USA. It's estimated that nearly 500,000 men per year have the procedure done. It's a very simple procedure, done in a doctor's office. It doesn't affect a man's sexuality or performance at all. *public service announcement over* lol!
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 08 Mar 2012, 23:12

Anyone see Scary Movie where the bird says that lol!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 08 Mar 2012, 23:37

Funny story (at least to me)....I was eating lunch with a co-worker who had just bought an OK Magazine...as she was flipping through it she got to the Oscar page....all of a sudden she say "I Love Her"....I asked "who?"---she replied " Stacy Keibler---I think she is beautiful. I've loved her since I used to watch wrestling as a kid"....I almost gagged on my salad...then without any emotion I just said "oh really, I don't think she is that great...and I don't like her dress".....she then went on to tell another co-worker about how SK is dating GC etc....I was so trying to stay nonchalant...it was like my secret world had collided with the real world....( ps at least my co-worker agreed she didn't like the dress. ) Laughing

Then as I was leaving an older gentleman in my office was telling me a story about his collection and he says he loves to collect letters from real people who had been in WW2 etc...so much more exciting to him "than say a signed autograph of a movie star--- Like GC"...I almost died....

Two collisions in one day.....must be the solar flares! Laughing Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Mar 2012, 23:48

So now we are getting baby stories sounds like Stacy's time is almost up! As if George would ever bring it up in conversation I have always thought George had himself fixed so he could have fun without the worry. Many other's have tried the baby thing but it has never worked which really seems to verify that he has had the vasectomy. No one is that lucky! As for her jobs if it is from the audition last week what role is she playing? I have never even heard of this show, it sounds like something she could of got without George. It really doesn't look like George has done all that much for her career if she is still getting these silly little shows. It is work but it isn't anything major. I agree if George had said let's have a baby she wouldn't be looking for work she would have a very well paying job for the rest of her life. I think the clock is ticking for Stacy.......I do love how Celebitchy puts it they are not sugarcoating what Stacy is doing and I don't see this going on for another year.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Thu 08 Mar 2012, 23:49

lol! Isn't it a bit horrifying when worlds collide?!

For the rest of the day, whenever anything seems awry, I'm going to blame it on the solar flares! Hee.

I can honestly say I've never seen a female wrestling match. But based on SK, I'm assuming they are far more attractive than their male counterparts? Certainly less hairy and sweaty. Just sayin' Razz
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Mar 2012, 23:55

Actually some of the guys are really hot and it isn't hard to watch them. I've watched a few of the shows mostly the guys. The girls are really there for the sex appeal and skimpy outfits. My nephew is a huge fan and whenever I stayed at his house we would watch together. The girls don't get as much attention as the guys and seem more like props then anything else. As Stacy has shown you don't need to be a good actor to be a wrestler!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 09 Mar 2012, 00:40

Astras wrote: lol! Isn't it a bit horrifying when worlds collide?!

For the rest of the day, whenever anything seems awry, I'm going to blame it on the solar flares! Hee.
I can believe that - look what happens when there is a full moon. Very Happy

SillyGirl, thanks for sharing! Interesting read, espeically 2. tongue I was going to ask if co-worker was male, but then you finally said "she". affraid

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 09 Mar 2012, 07:34

I often find George 'appears' in my 'real' life LOL....a few years ago I went to Rome with my sister...she isn't interested in George and before we went she said I don't want to hear a single word about George Clooney. As if I talked about him all the time!!!!

Anyway when we checked into the hotel she went to have a shower so I turned on the TV whilst I was waiting and the advert came on with George in the fiat (the one where he gets in the car and the woman locks him in)...I didn't say anything to my sister.

Then when we visited the Castel Sant Angelo we had our lunch in the bar...and I noticed pictures of George on the wall...he had done an interview there and we were sitting in the same seat.....I didn't say anything to my sister.

Then when we went on a tour of the Forum...the guide said You are now walking on the actual stones Julius Caesar, Brad Pitt and George Clooney have walked on (he and Brad had a private tour when they were making Oceans 13).....my sister looked at me as if it was my fault! I told her about the other things too then and said see its not my fault he's everywhere! Very Happy
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 09 Mar 2012, 08:55

Thanks Ladies for making me feel like I am not the only one.....so funny....

To get back to post subject----SK helped open an Audi dealership in Beverly Hills on Thurs nite, she even cut the ribbon:

So is this something she gets a fee for?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 09 Mar 2012, 09:15

Merlin wrote:I often find George 'appears' in my 'real' life LOL....a few years ago I went to Rome with my sister...she isn't interested in George and before we went she said I don't want to hear a single word about George Clooney. As if I talked about him all the time!!!!

Anyway when we checked into the hotel she went to have a shower so I turned on the TV whilst I was waiting and the advert came on with George in the fiat (the one where he gets in the car and the woman locks him in)...I didn't say anything to my sister.

Then when we visited the Castel Sant Angelo we had our lunch in the bar...and I noticed pictures of George on the wall...he had done an interview there and we were sitting in the same seat.....I didn't say anything to my sister.

Then when we went on a tour of the Forum...the guide said You are now walking on the actual stones Julius Caesar, Brad Pitt and George Clooney have walked on (he and Brad had a private tour when they were making Oceans 13).....my sister looked at me as if it was my fault! I told her about the other things too then and said see its not my fault he's everywhere! Very Happy

Merlin in Italy George is everywhere: in TV, in the restarants ( picture when he was eating).....and when you are lucky he is in front of you........and then have trouble because, as has happened to me in an underground car park in Milan, the eyes are wide open the mouth wide open in a dazed expression and he said "Buonasera" I did not even reply!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 09 Mar 2012, 09:29

Daily Mail write up. Sorry but the dress is god-awful. How is that considered flattering when each side is different?? Opening stores whilst still the offical gf? i thought that came after the split and you were desperately trying to hold press attention and be relevant??Interesting she didn't tweet about her attendance there. Guess whe you hook up with G, you get work within the car industry. G and B had car endorsements. Stacy is opening a car dealership. Oh well, she got at least $25,000 if not more for her first working gig since the Oscars.

Cut it out! Stacy Keibler shows off a snippet of her toned abs as she handles giant scissors at Audi event
By Jade Watkins PUBLISHED: 06:50 GMT, 9 March 2012 | UPDATED: 07:04 GMT, 9 March 2012

She used to be a former pro-wrestler, so it is no surprise that Stacy Keibler has abs of steel. And the 31-year-old showed just a hint of her toned and tanned torso as she helped Audi celebrate the grand opening of their Beverly Hills Dealership. The blonde girlfriend of George Clooney looked stunning in a teal shift dress which had criss-cross detailing across the bust and sleeve.

Stacy Keibler showed just a hint of her toned and tanned torso in a teal shift dress as she helped Audi celebrate the grand opening of their Beverly Hills Dealership last night. She paired the sophisticated look with some black Christian Louboutin patent stilettos and carried a black clutch bag. With her blonde tresses in a natural wave and minimal make-up on her bronzed complexion, Stacy was simply glowing. The guest-of-honour, she helped the European car company cut the ribbon at the event with the aid of some giant scissors.

Recently, Stacy, who is a former WWE wrestler, talked about how she keeps her perfect figure in shape. 'You really have to work hard. I train for at least two hours a day to get my body. I'm lucky that I'm tall and athletic, because it hides a few extra pounds,' she said in an interview with Closer magazine. 'I eat a strict diet, but I don't leave out carbohydrates. High-protein fad diets are the worst thing you can do because everything needs to be in balance.'

Despite wearing a dress which covered most her back tonight, Stacy said that the feature is her favourite body part. 'My back is my best feature because it's so toned. I often wear dresses to show it off,' she said. Stacy, who has been dating Clooney since last summer, recently wowed the crowd at this year's Oscars.

The blonde beauty was every inch the trophy girlfriend as she accompanied Clooney, 50, to the Academy Awards where he was nominated for Best Actor and Best Adapted Screenplay . Despite losing out on the accolade, Stacy made sure he went home with an Oscar of his own as her dress appeared to have been inspired by the statuette.

Attending her first Academy Awards on Clooney's arm, she looked stunning in a gold Grecian-style Marchesa creation and ahead of the ceremony, an excited Keibler tweeted: 'We are off!!!! I feel like I'm going to the prom. #oscars SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!'
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 09 Mar 2012, 10:17

Looks like those scissors got to that dress! Sorry I don't like the dress if it was one way or another it would look better, it just seemed confused. I thought the same thing they girls don't normally get to use oversized scissors till the split! Stacy is already back to doing d list jobs but being paid big for it at least for the moment. As for George your sister should get together with my sister Merlin! Mine stopped faking interest in what I say about George ages ago now her eyes just glaze over. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 09 Mar 2012, 12:56

So, is Audi trying to appeal to a lower class market????

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 09 Mar 2012, 13:42

I like the way that the captions said Stace was an actress in one and celebrity in another! To me she is neither!! and never will be!!! I agree, is Audi lowering it's standards, and does Stace get a car out of this? It does seem very low-key work considering how "expensive" she is. The dress is also terrible, like a huge blue bandage! Shame it didn't cover her head!!!! (sorry everyone!). She doesn't look happy at all, so maybe this clock is now really ticking n fast!!! Botheration!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 09 Mar 2012, 14:29

Stacy may look unhappy, in those last few pictures, because it probably is embarrassing for her, after all those red carpet events, an appearance on Adult Swim, a grand opening of Audi and something in Men's Health. If she was really in demand or the " IT girl", she would have been at Fashion Week in Paris last week, instead of cutting red tape in a car dealership. Wow her career is really going places. Maybe her fans are right, she should go back into wrestling. Probably make some good quick money.
One of the many comments on other sites, people are saying they have not seen George and Stacy together lately, I bet we now see photo op for Stacy with George going out dinner, walking through LAX or a ride on the golf cart in Cabo. You know to keep up appearances.

Last edited by lovelylois on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 14:30; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 09 Mar 2012, 14:30

Remember how back in the fall/early winter George's security went with her everywhere (airport, her interview at the Grove, etc.). I haven't seen them with her the last couple of months even though she's been out and about on her own quite a bit. They were also seen dropping her off and picking her up from LAX last year, but she wasn't even photographed (i.e., she obviously didn't alert Jared) at LAX going to and from fashion week.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 09 Mar 2012, 20:06

If pictures appear it will be when George gets back from Sudan which is where he is. He is due in Washington on March 14th , maybe she will be with him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by kid.a.kadoodles Fri 09 Mar 2012, 21:20

George is in Sudan? And due in Washington on March 14th? I must have missed the area where this is posted. I didn't see it in the "news" area. Annemarie can you supply this info.

kid.a.kadoodles
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 09 Mar 2012, 21:27

here

(forgot Prop 8 ?)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 09 Mar 2012, 23:48

Washington is work so I doubt she will show up there. But it shows he hasn't been around and she has been so quiet. She probably hoped would think they were together somewhere. She didn't go to Paris fashion week which is strange considering all the praise she got for the Oscars. I guess no one invited her! Stacy is very low rent who opens car dealerships? She got paid for it but doesn't seem too happy. Mind you once the split is official I doubt she will even get that.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 09 Mar 2012, 23:55

From:http://gofugyourself.com/stacy-keibfug-03-2012?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+celebuzz%2FKggb+%28GoFugYourself+RSS%29

Oh, Stacy. You are so lovely. And you’re STILL DATING Intern George. Surely it hasn’t come to this yet.
Stacy Keibfug
Mar 9, 2012 By Heather AT 1:00 pm

Also, just a tip: When cutting the ribbon at the opening of a new Audi dealership (Clooney couldn’t get you Ferrari?) with a giant pair of scissors, make sure you don’t graze your ribs first. Better yet, make sure you stay home with a stomachache and leave this sort of thing to Elisabetta Canalis.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:35

From Celebuzz - they loved Stacy's Car Dealership Dress.

Love The Look: Stacy Keibler Rocks Cut-Out Dress! (PHOTOS)
Award season may be over but Clooney’s gal Stacy Keilber is still wowing on the red carpet!The blonde bombshell stepped out at the Beverly Hills grand opening of the Audi dealership in a teal shift dress with a cut-out showing off her impeccable abs.

She topped off the look with a bit of patent with classic Christian Louboutin heels and a black clutch.

We absolutely loved Stacy’s very glam but very sexy style. What did you think? Play fashion critic in the comments!

STACY'S SEXY STYLE

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 10 Mar 2012, 11:41

So the day she was opening a car dealership and earning a paycheck through no talent but being famous and wearing tight clothing, her bf was in South Sudan to review the unstable border situation which his charity is monitoring and was there personally to support peace efforts in the region and to keep the issues of the region in the focus of the international media / community.

They do lead very different lives, don't they?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:04

Well at least she is clearly saving her cash. The dress she is wearing at the car dealership is not just a street brand, it is also currently on sale.

ASOS Midi Textured Dress with Cut Out
£50.00
NOW £27.00

Midi dress, crafted in a stretch textured fabric. Featuring a cut-away neckline, single structured shoulder, wrap design to the top with pleating, cut-away waist panel, pencil style skirt and a concealed closure to reverse. Designed in a bodycon fit.

Source

Conversion rate - $42.31 US, $40.00 Aus.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next