George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 16 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 16 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 16 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

+42
pandabear
elymania
Summer
Casey
Lella_la_bella
Charley
NotAvailable
fava
iamnoone
noodle
ladydi
Stonehenge who?
watching
MM
it's me
maria4
marina
Admin
LornaDoone
Merlin
Clooney
Snoopy
lelacorb
sandwiches
melbert
premiere
doris day
blubelle
Henway
Atalante
socimar
m4rose
cindigirl
Bidbod
laetval
bellybaby
fluffy
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
Natascha
lucy
sisieq
46 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Post by sisieq Sun 26 Jun 2011, 03:19

Katiedot wrote:Whatever she was doing, she was doing it with George's permission. He's the one calling the shots in this relationship.
IMHO, I don't think the interviews about marriage and babies was George's idea. Maybe the one where she said that she wouldn't stay with a man who wouldn't marry or have her children. I'm thinking that was her job to lay the ground work for a split. The other articles about marriage made it sound like it was going to be with George some time in the future.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Post by doris day Sun 26 Jun 2011, 03:28

the thing about the marriage was always badly translated;she did not say that she would marry or she would like to marry clooney;she just said i believe in marriage and children and may be it will be in my future but as for now im very happy like this
clooney was never mentioned

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Jun 2011, 03:44

sisieq wrote:
melbert wrote:Well, hello everybody! Como was just beautiful and George is fine. You have all done a wonderful job at analyzing the break-up and he appreciates all your concern. Now, that I'm back, I'll pitch in AFTER I've finished reading everything else (took me 2 1/2 hours to read this!!!!) He just kept me too busy to read and comment while I was over there!!
Welcome back!!! Sorry you didn't get to show off your buns with a boat ride, but I guess you were TOOOOOOOOO busy. Wink

ROTFLMAO!!! Now, what did you do with poor PigLove. I predicted that the 2 of you had it out at the airport.

I haven't unpacked all my bags yet, so she might still be in one of them!!! (missing you PigLove - seriously!!)
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 26 Jun 2011, 03:49

melbert wrote:
sisieq wrote:
melbert wrote:Well, hello everybody! Como was just beautiful and George is fine. You have all done a wonderful job at analyzing the break-up and he appreciates all your concern. Now, that I'm back, I'll pitch in AFTER I've finished reading everything else (took me 2 1/2 hours to read this!!!!) He just kept me too busy to read and comment while I was over there!!
Welcome back!!! Sorry you didn't get to show off your buns with a boat ride, but I guess you were TOOOOOOOOO busy. Wink

ROTFLMAO!!! Now, what did you do with poor PigLove. I predicted that the 2 of you had it out at the airport.

I haven't unpacked all my bags yet, so she might still be in one of them!!!

(missing you PigLove - seriously!!)

Yeah Right

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 26 Jun 2011, 04:42

Just Jared ran the photos of Betty out in Rome. There is an additional couple of shots there. One of her at dinner that is new and one on the street with a huge smile on her face. She is still getting attention and deemed relevant but for how long? Fast forward three months, she will be barely remembered by the US bloggers unless she is on a beach in a thong bikini after calling the paps to come take her picture.

I get that her PR people must be telling her to go out and look happy so you aren't seen as the heartbroken dumpee but as an allegedly strong independant woman who left him because he wouldn't man up and marry her (which I sooo think she will try and spin in the first post interview split) but she isn't going to get much mileage (or sympathy) out of partying in Italy and acting like she has immediately moved on. Not if she wants to continue to trade on the George association. If she acts like she has moved on and it means nothing, I would think that the press coverage after the first fortnight of the split will be limited outside of Italy. In Italy, she will remain in the public eye indefinitely unless she seriously screws up.

JJ write up and photo gallery

Betty's big smile for the paps
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 04:52

Yeah, she might be smiling because of her arrogance and delusional behavior...

But she is (finally) putting some pounds back. Is she using food as consolation? hope so, she looks better with a few more kilos.
I know the first photo is blurry, but it seems she is putting extra makeup to cover up her puffy eyes too...Dare I say crocodile tears

ps: it's been 3 days since the official split.So, I guess I can make a joke... Sleeping beauty is waking up from her dream (or nightmare, whatever way you prefer to look into it) and is realizing there is no prince charming and no fairy tale...
Good night

Last edited by LouisLane on Sun 26 Jun 2011, 04:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 26 Jun 2011, 05:11

Nightmares? You wanna talk nightmares? George takes her back - now THAT would be a f#!%ing nightmare!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sun 26 Jun 2011, 07:02

George has not found the right soulmate. He might someday when he really wants to settle down and he will know the right one. She was not the one. I hope george is doing well and his ex also. He will find another, and she will also. If a man does not want to marry you after 2 years, then you are wasting your youth and precious time. Life is too short and it goes as fast as it comes. If you need someone to talk to George, please e-mail me.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 26 Jun 2011, 16:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed personal information)

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sun 26 Jun 2011, 07:12

I would not be surprized if there was a secret wedding. I think George would not hide this but let the world know he has the right woman. but it could be a cover-up. In Hollywood world everthing is a cover up. I hope George is happy and if he is alone, he will not be for too long. He seems to date a lot of women and he keeps them around for awhile and they there gone. I think if he found the right one, he would never let her go. I hope for the best for you, george and may you find that happiness and love someday. barbara garabedian

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 26 Jun 2011, 07:31

If she has gained weight already what has she been eating the last few days? Surely even her PR would know she needs to look at least a little sad, did they not learn anything from Jennifer Aniston! Going around with a huge grin and going out like she is makes it seem it wasn't all that special or a surprise. I think the interview will be he didn't want to marry me so I walked...which actually makes her look pretty stupid cause it seems everyone on the planet pretty much worked out George wasn't going to do that anyway. Maybe Eli believed all the gossip she planted about being the one to get him down the aisle but I doubt George ever said let's pick china together! I notice we seem to be getting tales from both sides his seems to be they have been in big trouble and constantly fighting and George spending a lot of time apart from her and her side is saying everything was wonderful except for this one night when she was upset cause he didn't go to Cannes(lets not worry about the fact he was working in London at the time) and he didn't go on yet another of her breaks! Also not buying that there was even a second dinner and that George waited till then to bring up the Chi interview! Judge Judy says if it doesn't make sense then it is probably a lie! Then again we all know Eli isn't exactly good at the truth. Let's see how fast she does move on when things start to die down we will probably get Eli's new love....with pictures of course. Maybe the next one will go on the beach with her?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 26 Jun 2011, 08:22

How many lies will give yourself about Ely, I read all the interviews that
released and was never contradicted. He always said I'm happy, George
makes me feel good and I cuddle, I admire his work in Sudan. With regard to
Marriage has always said to believe in marriage but she never said
married George
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 26 Jun 2011, 09:11

There's been mention of a secret wedding....I wonder if it was a hint about Daniel Craig and Rachel Wiez who've just got married.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:09

doris day wrote:wikipedia is a free enciclopedy and anybody can write and modify;did you read the rules?

Hi Doris, I looked into it after your post. They will not update a suggestion unless it is confirmed, especially about a personal relationship. Look at the update history and you’ll see a lot of stuff that was not accepted because of unsubstantiated information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:22

You can find happiness and love without marriage. What do people not get about that?
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:34

Ditto Clooney !

Can I co-sign your last comment?

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:43

it's me wrote:fire??

Shocked
are u crazy????? Suspect
"Fire" is an Italian way of saying making his life impossible lo live there by being stalked by angry fans.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:43

Maybe the next one will go on the beach with her?.

She can date a soccer player who plays beach soccer. Althought they are not as rich and famous as the others, she will be able to stay on the beach all day throughtout the year, flauting her assets!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 26 Jun 2011, 13:05

That would be so cool she can get out all her thongs! I'm guessing your post is at me Lelacorb If I remember correctly at one stage Eli said she didn't want to get married and she was happy with the dogs. The most recent I believe I will marry one day and will feel maternal was a change from what she said before. Fact is she knew that people would twist what she said to George and I will marry one day. She was dating George it was nearly 2 years and Eli talks of marriage. No she never said I will marry George but why say it in the first place? Girl likes to play games and she will continue to play them. I never said this stuff she said it! The girl changed her story in nearly every interview she couldn't even keep how she kept in shape straight. Everybody here has been amazed at her flip flopping we have been talking about it for ages. Also lets not forget the ring game she played trying to encourage engagement rumours and then there was all the leaks to Chi. Somehow they even knew she bought a white dress just didn't mention it was for an awards show! I notice on IMDB they have already updated her as an ex as well boy they work fast! If Eli hadn't made these statements and contradicted herself in just about every interview then we would have had less to talk about. Don't blame me I didn't tell her to change her story all the time. If you have read ALL the interviews she has done the last two years then there shouldn't be a problem. She did what every Clooney girl before her does they all talk at one stage about not wanting marriage and kids but then always near the end they are open to marriage and babies. The next girl will do the same....No need to lie about Eli she does that on her own she doesn't need my help!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 26 Jun 2011, 13:23

Well said, Dexterdidit. Betty reversed her opinion in every interview she did: she was not a model, she was model; she didn't exercise much it was all down to genes, you have to exercise you can't just depend on genes; she was not maternal, she would like to have children. Every time she opened her mouth, she told a different story. And it was getting worse in the last few months.

Like most others, I think she was given the opportunity to make the split public herself but just wouldn't, thus forcing George to release the press statement, which is not his usual style. And because of all her games I don't think she or her PR gal pal Val got any input into the wording of that statement. The games she continues to play are also the reason why there are follow ups saying he was trying to dump her for months, they were constantly bickering etc etc. George usually lets himself be seen as the dumpee, and the one whose fault the breakup was. But not this time. That is also against his usual style which says more about her and her shenanigans than about him.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 26 Jun 2011, 13:27

Does anybody else, beside me, think that the relationship was already over during their New Year's vacation in Cabos? Eli was seen alone with girlfriends and dogs on the beach wearing several bikinis and flowing pareos. When her brother Luigi surprises her with his girlfriend, Gabriella, George was seen on the doorway of the villa showing Gabriella where Eli was. Eli and Gabriella were very happy to see each other and they had a tumble and a roll on the sand.
George was wearing shorts and T-Shirt and never went on the beach.
Also, I thought that the villa in Cabos was his gift to Eli; however, during a subsequent vacation with her girlfriends (while George was shooting the Ides of March) she stayed in a 5-star hotel instead (why???). Most recently, during her short escape to Mexico with ..again her girfriends, before the cooking show, the newspapers reported that Eli was "vacationing in the Yucatan, not in Cabos where George owns a villa?". Now whose villa is it? Was it a gift from George to Eli or does he still owns it? Just curious me.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 26 Jun 2011, 13:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney-Canalis: he will not stand it anymore
Elizabeth has taken refuge in Sardinia for parents to stay away from the media.
George Clooney was to decide to leave Elisabetta Canalis. Alfonso Signorini said, the director of "Who" and "TV smiles and songs." "They told me it was him. She suffers, she left her lakeside villa. He turned off the phone. He announced the break with a statement. For Elizabeth's destiny to be abandoned with Vieri had left it.
I bet Elizabeth, if not back with George, will recover with Bobo. He is still very much in love. "
But the cause of the quarrel seems to be the final marriage. She wanted the wedding day finally arrived. The beautiful George did not have any intention.
Hence the constant bickering and then the fight that led to the escape of Elizabeth in Sardinia.

The previous update
A farewell after a fight and many tears. The news is official, confirmed in a joint statement that the two have issued from London, where he is filming a new movie.
The romance between George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis is over. Perhaps - as they say the two - by mutual agreement. Maybe - as long whisper evil - because he did not want to know more of the former tissue. What is certain is that the story of Eli's over. And she came back from Sardinia to be comforted parents and - most importantly - to stay away from the media.

The gossip sites had announced ...
The news comes at the break does not really unexpected. Preaunnunciare A gossip was a few weeks ago, the U.S. site E! Online, Clooney told a story of a now tired and worn.
Only laziness about him, that would not decide to cut the wires, kept alive a relationship now exhausted.
This at least as reported anonymous friends of the couple.
The text of the statement of farewell reads: "We are no longer together. It is very difficult and very personal, so we hope that our privacy is respected."
The dispute at Villa Oleandra
According to reports the two have decided to quit after a furious altercation at Villa Oleandra.
Elizabeth was returned home after a long absence and he, instead of welcoming you, the closing would have received in an annex: very unambiguous message. Meanwhile, as the press release made the rounds of the newsroom, the beautiful showgirl has been spotted around the shops in Milan with his brother Luigi, as if nothing fosse.Poco after + has been spotted at the airport of Linate, while embarked on a flight to Sardinia.

The "conspiracy": "The story was a hoax"
Meanwhile, rumors of an alleged homosexuality Clooney return to be insistent.
And back to the rumor that the history between the two was the result of an agreement between George and Elizabeth clever to hide his homosexuality, and to buy her fame.
It is no coincidence, according to the supporters of this thesis, that the break occurred when George must not have any movie, and she does not plan any advertising campaign.
One wonders now if Canalis receive in the future work proposals credible, given that her star is definitely on the descent.

Eli does well to blow the show by Belen

After the flop of Sanremo, in fact, the term "no" once again the trunking passes from sentimental to that work. After the little-appreciated participation in the first episode of the show for Channel 5, "The night of the chefs," alongside of Alfonso Signorini, the showgirl is now replaced by Belen Rodriguez, who will take his place in the episode airs tomorrow night.

A chef has also hurt the live (video)

Canalis was considered cold, snobbish, woody and slightly adapted to the program. During the broadcast was also humiliated by one of the chefs (see video), that does not seem at all joking, offending the showgirl. Belen tomorrow will transmit the sister Cecilia, who will serve meals to the jury of journalists who will evaluate the work of the chefs.

The previous update: George is sick

"George Clooney is ready to leave Elisabetta Canalis'? This is the title under which "E! Online ", a famous U.S. gossip site, is launching the news that in the blink of an eye goes around the world.
Title dubious, of course. But the statements are not close friends with him (always anonymous) quoting the site.
''It 'pretty clear that both fed up and want to break. But, in my opinion, does not know how to do''says a source. And again: "His friends did not explain why he and Elizabeth are still together.''
The news seems to be confirmed, after 48 hours, the "non-denial". Neither Clooney nor Canalis have, in fact, commented on the news of disagreements.

In December, George by her parents in Sardinia
It seems like a lifetime ago since George, in December last year, was flown to Sardinia by her parents. The occasion did talk about impending marriage, but they were always generic "friends" talk.
Who to trust now? When in doubt, it must be said that even then the gossips gossiping. "George in Sardinia was bored to death" said sources close to the actor excluding the wedding. Name and surname of top secret, of course.

The Courier: friends say he is sick

According to Il Corriere della Sera "bet on the coming end of the love between Clooney and Canalis are the friends of the actor:" George has had enough of his relationship with Elizabeth and wants to turn the page, "says one of the closest friends of Clooney "But he does not know how to do."
Clooney would be tired of the attitudes of Canalis, described as "increasingly nervous and unsure of himself" when he is among the friends of George.
"Elizabeth does not seem very quiet when it is among the acquaintances of George - an anonymous source tells the website E! Online - Yet there is no reason to be jealous or insecure or to be. All friends of George are middle-aged men and come happily married. "
Clooney, according to the same sources, would also have been seen drunk at a party for his fiftieth birthday.
This is also a symptom of unhappiness?
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 26 Jun 2011, 13:32

Charley wrote:Well said, Dexterdidit. Betty reversed her opinion in every interview she did: she was not a model, she was model; she didn't exercise much it was all down to genes, you have to exercise you can't just depend on genes; she was not maternal, she would like to have children. Every time she opened her mouth, she told a different story. And it was getting worse in the last few months.

Like most others, I think she was given the opportunity to make the split public herself but just wouldn't, thus forcing George to release the press statement, which is not his usual style. And because of all her games I don't think she or her PR gal pal Val got any input into the wording of that statement. The games she continues to play are also the reason why there are follow ups saying he was trying to dump her for months, they were constantly bickering etc etc. George usually lets himself be seen as the dumpee, and the one whose fault the breakup was. But not this time. That is also against his usual style which says more about her and her shenanigans than about him.

Eli said that her mother told her that when her maternal instinct kicks in she would know because it would be like a lightening bolt. Maybe that's what happened, the weather in Northern Italy and especially in Como has been awful during May and first weeks in June, lots of thunders, lightening bolts....one of them MIGHT have struck Eli. No other explanation!

Last edited by socimar on Sun 26 Jun 2011, 13:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 26 Jun 2011, 13:32

socimar wrote:Does anybody else, beside me, think that the relationship was already over during their New Year's vacation in Cabos? Eli was seen alone with girlfriends and dogs on the beach wearing several bikinis and flowing pareos. When her brother Luigi surprises her with his girlfriend, Gabriella, George was seen on the doorway of the villa showing Gabriella where Eli was. Eli and Gabriella were very happy to see each other and they had a tumble and a roll on the sand.
George was wearing shorts and T-Shirt and never went on the beach.
Also, I thought that the villa in Cabos was his gift to Eli; however, during a subsequent vacation with her girlfriends (while George was shooting the Ides of March) she stayed in a 5-star hotel instead (why???). Most recently, during her short escape to Mexico with ..again her girfriends, before the cooking show, the newspapers reported that Eli was "vacationing in the Yucatan, not in Cabos where George owns a villa?". Now whose villa is it? Was it a gift from George to Eli or does he still owns it? Just curious me.

George never gave a villa as gift to eli. It's all gossip this story, nothing else.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 26 Jun 2011, 13:34

Thank you for the explanation. I thought that George had gone soft in the head for a while. If I am not mistaken, the gossip came from Alfonso.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 26 Jun 2011, 13:47

@Dexter, "equal right boob man". Never heard that before but I LOVE it!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 26 Jun 2011, 13:50

I think the bikini show on where they claim having exclusive pics of george alone after split are old! See this VIDEO of george on the boat with the boys, if the bikini show shows that well they have nothing to show after all.

Plus could italian translate this video please : (if it's interesting of course) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 26 Jun 2011, 14:04

socimar wrote:Thank you for the explanation. I thought that George had gone soft in the head for a while. If I am not mistaken, the gossip came from Alfonso.

Yes, the gossip came from Alfonso. To paraphrase an old saying, "Alfonso never let the facts get in the way of a good fairy story".

And yes i agree with you that it was well and truly over during the New Year trip to Cabos, at least as far as George was concerned. I think it was around that time that he gave her the opportunity to start laying the groundwork for the split, but she loved the limelight that being "the girlfriend of" brought her too much to let go. She is either too stupid to realize that if she'd just do the work it takes to be at least an acceptable actress she would get the fame she so craves, or she's very smart indeed and realizes that being "the girlfriend of" anybody rich and famous is the only way she will get that fame because no amount of work will make her even an acceptable actress or presenter. Even though I don't give her much credit for smarts, I think the latter is the most viable argument. But whichever, Betty whether she started out like it or not, cannot live without the limelight and she will do anything to get it. So she will move on to the next rich famous guy. Trouble is, after George Clooney, none of them will be as famous. Some may be as rich or richer, but there's not so much limelight with the just rich as there is with the rich and famous.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sun 26 Jun 2011, 14:40

LouisLane wrote:Ditto Clooney !

Can I co-sign your last comment?

Sign away!
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Jun 2011, 14:41

You knocked that one out of the ballpark Charley!! So right on!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 26 Jun 2011, 15:30

laetval wrote:I think the bikini show on where they claim having exclusive pics of george alone after split are old! See this VIDEO of george on the boat with the boys, if the bikini show shows that well they have nothing to show after all.

Plus could italian translate this video please : (if it's interesting of course) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not very interesting BUT here we go. It's the opinion of two "veline" (Canalis is a former velina). They were on vacation in Formentera and their names are Federica and Costanza. The interviewer asked them what they thought about Elisabetta/George split and they both said (with lots of blabbling and giggles) that they support her, that she is beautiful and that she would find another handsome and richer man.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 26 Jun 2011, 16:35

Sorry Katie once again we've turn the topic to big/little boobs!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 26 Jun 2011, 16:38

Lucy, let's face it "boobs rule." LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Jun 2011, 17:08

Do I hear "shallow" here? I want a handsome and rich man too! Oh sorry, I don't have the proper butt cheeks for a thong...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 18:00

Hi Melbert, So glad you're back! Loved your comment! Laughing out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Jun 2011, 18:03

Thanks Cinderella! Great to be back!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 18:53

On Wednesday, eternal bachelor George Clooney and his girlfriend of two years, Elisabetta Canalis, went their separate ways, even though rumors of the two getting ready for a secret wedding began when reporters started camping outside Clooney's Italian villa. The reporters believed the couple would say "I do," but the high-profile duo have indeed called it quits.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quarrel 1 End of Story.

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 26 Jun 2011, 20:15

socimar wrote:Thank you for the explanation. I thought that George had gone soft in the head for a while. If I am not mistaken, the gossip came from Alfonso.
Also, gossip rumors for at least 2 years is that George and Cindy/Rande bought houses next door to each other. Who knows.

Going around with a huge grin and going out like she is makes it seem it wasn't all that special or a surprise.
It makes the hiding your face and big sunglasses WHILE with George look foolish. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 26 Jun 2011, 20:34

Bikini: the contract "imaginary" by Clooney and Canalis
published: Sunday, June 26, 2011 by Lord Lucas

Bikini continues to target Elisabetta Canalis. After the service the first episode, which already questioned the veracity of the couple come to an end, the official nature of his break with Clooney could not be "sfrugugliata" News from the Director of Mediaset, Mario Giordano.

So the second episode, as well as portraying the first images of Ely singles at the airport and George solo Laglio, puts on its cover the elusive contract, for now "imaginary," that hovers in the chronicles of the two:

"End of a love or end of a contract? Everyone talks about it, nobody knows if it really exists. Behind the story could be a piece of paper, a real contract two years ago in a notary's office in California and now expired. "

At this point Bikini reconstruct in a purely "alleged" should be specified in view of the vagueness of the service, the direction that would rule the apparitions of the Canalis Clooney and the last two years:

"As of July 15, 2009 and for two years, ie by July 2011, unless otherwise agreed to, Mrs. Canalis will endeavor to appear in public as the girlfriend of Mr. Clooney. You will receive a fixed share - say 500 thousand euros - with a commitment to meet certain obligations. "

And at this point you know how real fantasy terms, supported by the events that have seen the couple always "studied" as well as just an accomplice:

"I always sleep, including the Italian home in Laglio, in separate rooms. If the contract actually spoke separate rooms would be confirmed rumors the couple. The two have never slept in the same bed. And ten days ago the entourage of Clooney has given orders not to book a room for Elizabeth at the Venice Film Festival. Then again, according to the hypothetical contract, Mrs. Elizabeth Canalis attend to every kind of event (even abroad) where Mr. Clooney George is involved and where there is also a red carpet. The gentlemen will be held hand in hand and exchange a few kisses on the cheek. It is not envisaged to exchange kisses on the lips, subject to some exceptions for cover papers
".

Then there is the chapter "discretion and presenteeism":

"Ms. Canalis can not give interviews that relate to its status as sentimental. And 'obliged, moreover, always to follow Mr. Clooney in the various appearances in Italy (including film sets, parties and social events of various kinds). Everything would return. Ely was promptly presented to George on the set of Sulmona. A Laglio even say: on the bikes were always together, but have never seen exchanges of effusions. Still, Ms. Canalis Elizabeth will be called on demand for foreign events. Can enjoy various kinds of appearances and participating in events arising from his status as a girlfriend of Mr. Clooney. "

Finally, the moral shearing of the reporter:

"And to think that years ago, for a cover, Canalis took between 5 thousand and 10 thousand euros. Today, the confidence level on the break for an interview, could have up to 100 thousand euros. Even the Wall Street Journal broke the news. The story is a business, not so much for him as for her. "

At this point we recall the unfinished business between the Canalis and Jordan. The latter, in his editorial in the weekly At the Latella, just last year he wrote:

"For a year dominated the covers around the world. Without having done anything in the meantime. But nothing. Nothing at all. Aside from being the girlfriend of George Clooney. Canalis has managed to invent the craft of the companion planet, the profession of his girlfriend on the red carpet world. So much so that one year does not work: his only appearance in a TV miniseries was not very successful. For the rest nothing, no parades, no runs, no acting, no, no dancing, no singing. Do nothing, absolutely nothing. At best, make a reality. But maybe. Yet, even if it does nothing, everyone, including us, will continue to speak. And it will continue to talk, willing and unwilling, for the entire summer under the umbrella. Anyone who wants can get angry. But everyone else had better try to understand. "

Canalis E, and after the flop Welcome Brothers - Jordan alluded to - would have then made the Festival of Sanremo, on time, answered in kind:

"I would like to welcome Mario Jordan, this week my neighbor's page on A. I want to tell him not to take too much: when to perform the services Candlewick was about girls in bikinis, what they ate of the tissue or the chestnut festival, was much more relaxed. "

The same bikini, the last year, tried to ruin the image of Canalis with an old photo shoot in Ely Ugly version. The war of the mud continues, with the usual repertoire of images of half naked Elizabeth and former tissue. The "there would be" if it was not just to follow soon after, is the apology of the "naked" but good Giorgia Palmas and the untouchable back in the good graces Ricci.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Jun 2011, 20:46

Thanks Laetval! Interesting...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 26 Jun 2011, 21:01

Merlin wrote:There's been mention of a secret wedding....I wonder if it was a hint about Daniel Craig and Rachel Wiez who've just got married.

Daniel Craig got married???

I thought he was with someone for years! I'm so confused!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 22:04

@laetval
Bikini: the contract "imaginary" by Clooney and Canalis
I’m not certain but the word “imaginary” inserted here means this is a fictitious article? Can someone figure it out for us? I don’t understand their sense of humor so thought I’d ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 26 Jun 2011, 22:08

Sadely, articles like this make EC a fool.

@LD - Daniel's wedding news -

@Cinderella - I, too, read the "contract" as pretend. As in, this MIGHT be the contract between them. Same old stuff - when there is no gossip, they make it up. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 26 Jun 2011, 22:54

Interesting....but I'd like to think there was something between them. IMO, I think George has a contract for all of his relationships, but I think it's more of a "gag order" type. Where his gal won't disclose certain personal things regarding their time together, probably in return for a certain amount of compensation (to replace what she may have earned through interviews). Honestly, what woman would have to be paid to accompany him anywhere, especially on red carpets and any of his homes?? Maybe George does have some sort of problem - meaning he's too soft, or avoids confrontation - when it comes to breaking up with his gals....especially types like ELi, who thrive on the attention, and apparently are willing to bend the truth quite a bit to serve their own purpose.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 26 Jun 2011, 23:04

Clooney wrote:It's BS. Move along...
Yeah Right

That would be so sad. Seriously. He's never come to her defense for anything, and when, after years of saying that he was absolutely never getting married again, he wouldn't even honor her by marrying her in public??? Who/ what in their right mind would ever want that?? Even Eli???

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 26 Jun 2011, 23:20

sisieq thanks for the Daniel Craig link.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 26 Jun 2011, 23:43

I'm not so sure Eli would object. Think of all the P.R. she would get. She would have accomplished the unthinkable - getting him down the aisle. For the rest of her life she would be Mrs. Clooney whether they stayed married or not.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Jun 2011, 23:45

the unthinkable ....

they say never say never
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jun 2011, 00:52

I'm not so sure Eli would object. Think of all the P.R. she would get. She would have accomplished the unthinkable - getting him down the aisle. For the rest of her life she would be Mrs. Clooney whether they stayed married or not. .
I agree with you, she would never object that!

@Clooney: Just co-signed, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 27 Jun 2011, 01:42

Eli wouldn't care less if it was public or private although it would never be private with her! She wanted the gold ring and the title even though George has never made his feelings on marriage a secret. It would never have lasted anyway! The next guy she goes out with already has the heads up that she wants to get married and have kids...let's see how long it takes her.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 27 Jun 2011, 01:54

One thing is for sure the next guy for Eli will be rich it could be the famous part that is tricky. Unless she hooks up with another famewhore? Then they both exploit their relationship like Jordan of the UK seems to do. The "bikini" thing sounds made up and sour grapes because Eli at this stage won't talk. Eli is waiting for the best offer and I'm betting it will be something more international! She won't be able to say much anyway but that she is sad and shocked blah blah blah she looks forward to new love and is open for a reconciliation....LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next