George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 18 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 18 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 18 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 18 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 18 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 18 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler - part two

+55
Snoopy
noodle
dakota007
sadDonkey
baloothebear
anon.4
zizi
Duffy
Dior
iamnoone
lula-mae
phys major
davidarochelle
Casey
LornaDoone
macs
madsky
Wolfgang Gunnerson
sandwiches
Lighterside
Merlin
janieb
doris day
Cinderella
bamboochacha
MyGirlKylie
sarah ali
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Henway
pandabear
marina
lamby
it's me
MM
Atalante
fadelite
Charley
Pari
annemarie
bellybaby
lelacorb
lucy
Dexterdidit
Katarina
watching
laetval
sisieq
bunny
melbert
m4rose
pattygirl
Katiedot
lovelylois
cindigirl
59 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 18 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler - part two

Post by lelacorb Tue 08 Nov 2011, 21:31

Cinderella wrote:Yes she does... my mother was married for many years! And not only that... that piece of advise was one of the best pieces of advise I ever received from her...
I guess you're a proponent of "free love"? Sleeping around? To each their own and I have a lot of friends like that but they are just like George... they go from one person to the next pretty frequently...
You're wrong I am an advocate of love unique, what gives life meaning. I've never been with a man just because I was not bad but only when I was in heaven! I have been married for many years!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 21:46

ok could u please vote for G here??
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
u can vote many times..let's give G a gift.
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 08 Nov 2011, 21:52

I voted for George for Favorite Movie Icon. It's the least I can do for all the entertainment he's given us lately with his ladyfriends. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 08 Nov 2011, 21:54

absolutely!

the best free gift ever!

people that own nothing
can be the happiest
in love I love you

(nice avatar Dior!)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 22:00

lol..
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 08 Nov 2011, 22:01

lelacorb wrote:
Cinderella wrote:Well... my mother always told me...

"If a man can get the milk for free, why buy the cow?"
Sorry but your mother doesn't speak love!

Another version is: "Why buy the cow when all you want is the milk?"
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 08 Nov 2011, 22:02

there is anything you will get for free except LOVE !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 08 Nov 2011, 22:18

Okay, I hear what you're saying... but how's that working out for you? That's the real question, right...
Now, if you're married and have been for many years, that question is not for you.
I used to think just like that. I had my time of so called dating, and yes I gave it my all... did any of those relationships work out, NO! That's all I'm saying... so I changed my strategy... mainly because when I look in the mirror, I like what I see looking back at me. It's my philosophy.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 08 Nov 2011, 22:25

Go ahead and look me in the eye and tell me Stacy Kiebler is not one of the most attractive women on the planet and I will call you a liar.

George Clooney certainly knows how to pick 'em, and I think Stacy Keibler is an upgrade from his last arm candy.

Stacy was everything in WWE. She was a wrestler, a manager, a valet and one heck of a spokesmodel for the business. She and Torrie were the mean girls of the WWE locker room.

Stacy Keibler has seen some success following WWE with acting, her most recent appearances being on the television series Chuck.

The cover from Stuff shows why WWE loved Stacy Keibler so muc
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 18 Empty Mexico Again???!!!!

Post by bamboochacha Tue 08 Nov 2011, 22:49

Man - does Senor El Cheapo have a discount account or what? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 08 Nov 2011, 23:03

Thank you, it's me, I am in kissing mode now after I told my best friend that I was the monkey on his back, lol.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 09 Nov 2011, 15:53

MM wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
Cinderella wrote:Well... my mother always told me...

"If a man can get the milk for free, why buy the cow?"
Sorry but your mother doesn't speak love!

Another version is: "Why buy the cow when all you want is the milk?"

My fav is 'why buy the pig when all you want is a sausage?'

What a Face
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 09 Nov 2011, 15:58

Cinderella wrote:Okay, I hear what you're saying... but how's that working out for you? That's the real question, right...
Now, if you're married and have been for many years, that question is not for you.
I used to think just like that. I had my time of so called dating, and yes I gave it my all... did any of those relationships work out, NO! That's all I'm saying... so I changed my strategy... mainly because when I look in the mirror, I like what I see looking back at me. It's my philosophy.

Very good philosophy. I lucked out when I met my husband. I feel bad that he has to put up with me on a daily basis. Wink

sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 09 Nov 2011, 16:18

Thanks, Sandwiches!
I'm very glad to hear someone say they lucked out when they found the one for them! And... I know what you mean about the "has to put up with me on a daily basis." Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 09 Nov 2011, 17:09

Well, Cindy, here's the word from another one who lucked out.
I don't know if I found him or he found me, but for 43 years, I felt loved and treasured. He took on a "family" along with me, and didn't bat an eye. Yes, he put up with me on a daily basis, as I did him and neither of us complained about it. We did all the things married people do, laughed, cried and loved. 43 years really wasn't enough, just felt like we were getting started and getting the hang of things.
Miss him daily, but live with the memories. I guess I'm just lucky that all my memories are happy memories. Very Happy
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 09 Nov 2011, 17:12

That's wonderful! I pray that one day I have that!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 09 Nov 2011, 17:13

That's beautiful pattygirl, you are one lucky lady.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 09 Nov 2011, 17:46

Aaaaw Cinderella!!! What a lovely post on "Betrothed love" Give Flowers ... something I call "spousal love"... when I sermonize that is ;-) ha ha ha ha hahhaaa... I think I have used it too many times already... but I love the definition anyways Smile

However, there is a third force involved, in betrothed / spousal love, besides the two parties involved... WHO I cannot name here?? Very Happy But it is really HIM that breathes into... livens up this love... hmmmm... sweeet Smile

Ha... but then... IT IS possible that George has experienced "betrothed love" with his companion / mates / etc... IT IS ALSO possible that the other party has done the same... however, love by itself does not last "in the same way" when it's fragment "TRUST" breaks apart... when the texture / very nature of love can go through change... so it is possible that George loves / has loved in the "betrothed way"... but was unable to "trust" very well, in that same form... and so things fell apart or was incomplete or not very well woven to last... Well... ONLY George will know the answer to that I guess Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 09 Nov 2011, 18:10

lucy wrote:That's beautiful pattygirl, you are one lucky lady.

Agreed! Sounds like a really great man. Smile

sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 09 Nov 2011, 18:20

Great Patty. Beautiful memories like yours, can take you through the worst things in your life. Give Flowers2

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 09 Nov 2011, 18:29

Lelacorb: "You fight for love will not abandon the fight. The 'Love is adrenaline, shortness of breath, heartbeat ...... love is what makes you say I can!."

YUP!!! Your "fight for love" should NOT be abandoned WHEN BOTH PARTIES who are in love with one another... and especially in the "betrothed / spousal" kind of love... are IN this "fight" TOGETHER, then that is a "worthy battle"... WAGE THAT WAR and WIN my dear!!! That holds especially good for spouses Very Happy

BUT, when JUST ONE of the two is "fighting" for love, while the other has already walked away or IS NO LONGER IN that love... then that "fight" is termed obsession / or some other scientific term... All the adrenaline being pumped in, is for a WRONG CAUSE then, mainly because that love was already CLOSED, unfulfilled, terminated in a deeper sense...
Well, timely realization that "that love was gifted to the WRONG mate" might help rescue / resurrect a life that could otherwise destroy itself in a self-crucifying "DREAM of a win or of a return"... It might be wiser then, to LOSE this battle... than hurt (many) people trying to win it, come what may... That will be the wrong "go-getting" thing... I really wish nobody has to go through this state... really...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 09 Nov 2011, 18:47

WOWWIEEEE... I can clap my hands and sing... this is such a wonderful time here today people!!! Smile I am so glad I decided to key in cheers

Sandwiches and Pattygirl!!! Give Flowers So very beautiful and encouraging really... Hug1 I love them testimonies... REAL warm, heartfelt experiences... My silly heart is going wobbling wobbles Smile

Although I do understand the other side Pattygirl... the missing part... I wish I could be right there, to give you one big warm sister-hug... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 09 Nov 2011, 18:52

Gosh!!! I mixed up again!!! All my lectures amidst something so delicate and sweet...

Bah Pari!!! Beaten
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 09 Nov 2011, 19:15

FROM CELEBITCHY TODAY

COMMENTS ABOUT GEORGE IN ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE - ALSO COMMENTS ABOUT STACY SO I PUT IT IN STACY PART 2.

Nov 9
'11George Clooney doesn’t tell Stacy Keibler “what she should be doing with her life”

George Clooney covers the new issue of Rolling Stone, likely to promote his latest film, The Descendants. I’m personally not all over seeing that, just because I think Alexander Payne is an overrated director whose films often make a better trailer than a good movie. I hated About Schmidt, did I ever mention that? I loathed that film. Anyway, Clooney is in his Oscar Campaign Mode, kissing his own ass in between feigning humility and talking about his humanitarian interests. Don’t get me wrong - I like Clooney’s passion for Hollywood, and his passion for his humanitarian work. But he’s sometimes off-putting instead of cool these days. Plus, I really think his back is killing him, because he’s always hunched over like a gnome these days, and that’s affected how I think of him now: like an old dude who has abused his body and who should stop messing around with these trashy young girls. Here are some highlights from the cover story:

Losing his virginity: Clooney reveals that that while he lost his virginity at the age of 16 (”young, very young, too young”), he had his first orgasm when he was much younger. “I believe it was while climbing a rope when I was six or seven years old,” he says. “I mean, nothing came out, but all the other elements were there. I remember getting to the top of the rope, hanging off the rope, and going, “Oh, my God, this feels great!”

Immature humor: Despite his debonair appearance, Clooney’s sense of humor can get a bit sophomoric. For example, the word “Johnson” always makes him laugh. “Always. ‘He showed her his Johnson and she left.’ You can actually say that in mixed company or on late-night TV.” He’s also pretty fond of farts, especially when hanging out with his pals. “We think it’s one of the funniest things in the history of mankind. Even the idea of a fart makes me laugh. Saying the word ‘fart’ makes me laugh. I have iFart on my phone. I have remote whoopee cushions. Farts. To me, there’s nothing funnier.”

On Stacy Keibler: He’s perfectly fine with his current lady, former pro wrestler Stacy Keibler, tweeting about “smiling all day long.” “She can do whatever she wants,” he says. “I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life.”

He worships his dad: He may be one of the biggest celebrities in the world now, but Clooney grew up in the shadow of his father, a local TV newsman in Ohio and Kentucky. “You have to remember that in the microcosm of Cincinnati, Ohio through northern Kentucky, my father was a big, big star. So that made my sister and me really visible. Everybody knew us, talked about us. If I scored 15 points in a basketball game, the paper would say ‘Nick Clooney’s son scored 15 points.’”

His early diagnosis with Bell’s Palsy: The fame was especially difficult for Clooney as he was struggling with the onset of Bell’s palsy, a form of facial paralysis. “It was very awkward, being watched like that, everybody looking at us, and then all of a sudden your face goes flat? My dad would always say, ‘It’s going to go away, you’ll be fine, you can handle it.” But it was a tricky thing. So, you develop a better personality and learn how to make jokes about it.”

His humanitarian work: “My name is George and the world is in trouble. I can name you 40 hot spots in the world right now, and not just physically violent hot spots, but financially violent hot spots as well.”

He’s not Frank Sinatra: “I think one of the major misconceptions about me is that I live my life the way people think I lead my life, with hot and cold drinks running everywhere and a party all the time. They think of my life in terms of certain excesses that don’t really exist. Things are actually fairly simple,” Clooney says.

He’s not metrosexual: “I’m the least metrosexual cat you’ve ever met. I’ve never had my fingernails or toenails done, and I’ve cut my own hair longer than other people have cut my hair,” Clooney says. “On an awards-show day, I can play basketball, go in, take a shower and put on a tux – it takes me three minutes to put on a tux – and be out the door in 15 minutes.”

The Ides of March was cheap: Clooney directed and starred in ensemble political drama The Ides of March earlier this year. “It’s not designed for everybody to see, but I don’t give a shit,” he says. “I don’t need to be more famous and we shot it for $12 million, so anything we do is nice.”

The Descendants is a brilliant film, he says: Clooney’s most recent movie is a darkly amusing family drama called The Descendants, of which he says, “If it’s not nominated for Best Picture, I’ll be shocked. It’s that good.”

[From Rolling Stone]

Did I mention that I saw The Ides of March? I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s not actively bad, it’s just a waste of money and it has, like, a kindergarten-level understanding of politics. OK, that’s not fair. Middle-school level. If you want to see a good movie about modern presidential campaigning, watch the last two seasons of The West Wing and don’t mess around with this Ides of March nonsense.

As for his comments on Keibler - BITCH PUH-LEASE. He’s not stopping her tweeting? After he shut down Elisabetta Canalis’s Twitter after she re-tweeted something about Jennifer Aniston looking like Iggy Pop? Just wait for it.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 09 Nov 2011, 19:27

[quote="lovelylois]As for his comments on Keibler - BITCH PUH-LEASE. He’s not stopping her tweeting? After he shut down Elisabetta Canalis’s Twitter after she re-tweeted something about Jennifer Aniston looking like Iggy Pop? Just wait for it.[/quote]

I posted a comment on Stacy's Tweets a few minutes. Maybe he is trying to stop her from tweeting so much. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 09 Nov 2011, 19:32

Could be... but I bet Stacy will buck! Because that's how she makes her bucks.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 09 Nov 2011, 19:40

Maybe now she'll tweet only about cleansing, avoiding a cold, staying healthy, how wonderful life is, etc., etc. and so forth.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 09 Nov 2011, 19:58

Pari wrote:Lelacorb: "You fight for love will not abandon the fight. The 'Love is adrenaline, shortness of breath, heartbeat ...... love is what makes you say I can!."

YUP!!! Your "fight for love" should NOT be abandoned WHEN BOTH PARTIES who are in love with one another... and especially in the "betrothed / spousal" kind of love... are IN this "fight" TOGETHER, then that is a "worthy battle"... WAGE THAT WAR and WIN my dear!!! That holds especially good for spouses Very Happy

BUT, when JUST ONE of the two is "fighting" for love, while the other has already walked away or IS NO LONGER IN that love... then that "fight" is termed obsession / or some other scientific term... All the adrenaline being pumped in, is for a WRONG CAUSE then, mainly because that love was already CLOSED, unfulfilled, terminated in a deeper sense...
Well, timely realization that "that love was gifted to the WRONG mate" might help rescue / resurrect a life that could otherwise destroy itself in a self-crucifying "DREAM of a win or of a return"... It might be wiser then, to LOSE this battle... than hurt (many) people trying to win it, come what may... That will be the wrong "go-getting" thing... I really wish nobody has to go through this state... really...

LOVE ALL HAVE PASSED THROUGH A WRONG BUT I BELIEVE THAT FIGHT FOR 'LOVE AND THE MEANING OF LIFE!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 09 Nov 2011, 20:08

Can you explain to me why "Johnson" I must laugh. I don't understand, thank you!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 09 Nov 2011, 20:49

lelacorb wrote:Can you explain to me why "Johnson" I must laugh. I don't understand, thank you!

Back in the day, guys referred to their penises as Johnson. I have no idea where that term came from Originally unless some guy with a big one had the last name Johnson or something. Lol
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 09 Nov 2011, 21:15

hope George would take a decision
soon

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 09 Nov 2011, 21:19

FROM D-LISTED TODAY ABOUT GEORGE'S ROLLING STONE INTERVIEW

WARNING R - RATED Evil or Very Mad

Wednesday, November 9th 2011
George Clooney And Farts Should Get Married

We might have finally found the one thing that can break George Clooney's anti-marriage vow and not surprisingly it's farts! They say a way to George Clooney's heart is through farts and they're right. George Clooney loves farts. George Clooney could kiss a fart. George Clooney could suck a fart out of a fart's fart hole. George Clooney could sit next to a fart in a restaurant booth. George Clooney could marry a fart if a fart knew how to fart out the word "yes." George Clooney could give a fart a key to his Lake Coma villa. Every time a butt farts, a George Clooney laughs. That's how much George Clooney loves farts.

In an interview with Rolling Stone, George shared his love of the other queef and also talked about how he lost his virginity at 16 and once had underage sex with a rope (cut to Jerry Sandusky praying to come back as a rope in his next life). The fart usually comes at the end of the meal so I'll save that quote for last.

On people not seeing The Ides of March: "It's not designed for everybody to see, but I don't give a shit. I don't need to be more famous and we shot it for $12 million, so anything we do is nice."

On having dry sex with a rope: "I believe it was while climbing a rope when I was six or seven years old. I mean, nothing came out, but all the other elements were there. I remember getting to the top of the rope, hanging off the rope, and going, 'Oh, my God, this feels great!'"

On Stacy Keibler's Tweeting: "She can do whatever she wants. I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life."

On his favorite thing on earth, the anus exhale: "We think it's one of the funniest things in the history of mankind. Even the idea of a fart makes me laugh. Saying the word 'fart' makes me laugh. I have iFart on my phone. I have remote whoopee cushions. Farts. To me, there's nothing funnier."

Well, it's nice to know that you can always count on George Clooney for a laugh when he fucks a fart out of you. That really is the worst. Nothing kills the mood like a laugh brought on by a sex fart. We all love to let out a HAHA over a good fart, but please have some decorum and keep your laugh to yourself when your piece lets one go as your genitals do the Dougie on theirs. We're all adults here and adults stay in character after any kind of mid-fuck fart. Don't break the fart wall by laughing, because it's pretty much impossible to recover from that. Grow up, George!

Posted by: Michael K
160 comments • Farts & Queefs • George Clooney

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 09 Nov 2011, 21:25

there is a meaning
in it

but
which one?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 09 Nov 2011, 21:37

I don't have words!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 09 Nov 2011, 21:40

laughed, cried and loved

you are amazing, Pattygirl Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 09 Nov 2011, 21:43

MyGirlKylie wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Can you explain to me why "Johnson" I must laugh. I don't understand, thank you!

Back in the day, guys referred to their penises as Johnson. I have no idea where that term came from Originally unless some guy with a big one had the last name Johnson or something. Lol
Thanks now I understand, in italian it called Walter
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 09 Nov 2011, 23:02

il valter

yes
(Littizzetto!)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 09 Nov 2011, 23:56

Walter? Really? LOL I'm not so into fart humour and this makes George look even more immature. As for Stacy she is making money off tweeting and once it's over with her and George she will need it even more. So her shutting it down isn't really going to happen. Her male horny fans expect more then ads and silly quotes so if she stops posting pics of her in a bikini and fanning the flames her fans will leave and she won't get them back. This isn't a good interview I think George is trying to sound cool but it isn't working. Did we need to know about the rope? Stacy get's the usual "she" not my girlfriend so once again George isn't willing to officially call her anything which he always does. He said the exact same thing about Lisa not long before one of their breakups. I guess he doesn't want to mentor Stacy like he did Eli.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 10 Nov 2011, 00:20

Sandwiches thanks for the pig/sausage comment it's the first time I heard cow/milk one for us girls, can't wait to share it with my daughters. Although their generation doesn't embrace the whole cow/milk theory.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 10 Nov 2011, 00:21

IMO if he dated a more "mature" woman I don't think he'd have to worry as much about tweets. Maybe a woman who has a more serious agenda, like a career.

Oh, wait if she were older she may have a wrinkle which would disqualify her immediately. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 10 Nov 2011, 00:42

cindigirl wrote:IMO if he dated a more "mature" woman I don't think he'd have to worry as much about tweets. Maybe a woman who has a more serious agenda, like a career.

Oh, wait if she were older she may have a wrinkle which would disqualify her immediately. LOL

iF he did date a "mature" woman with a wrinkle , she may not tweet and perfer a personal life, but she may not be able to take the everyday immature things mr. clooney would do, like fart jokes. It is like living with a 10 year old boy.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 10 Nov 2011, 18:12

Lelacorb: "LOVE ALL HAVE PASSED THROUGH A WRONG BUT I BELIEVE THAT FIGHT FOR 'LOVE AND THE MEANING OF LIFE!."Sorry I have had to be dragging this out Lelacorb... but I did NOT want to leave this thought stream incomplete Smile

Well... sometimes, a "WRONG" as you say, can be the best "RIGHT" blessing for a relationship...
(1) IF it is a "WRONG" relationship even for one person in it, then this "WRONG" is like a mirror that is talking some truth! It is time then to analyze, accept, reconcile, forgive/heal and move on...
(2) IF it is the "RIGHT" relationship, then it will be so FOR BOTH involved, then the unhappy "WRONG" / "WRONG phase... will be the turning point of sorts... and forgiveness leading to healing and grace, can strengthen and make this relationship even more stronger... And yes, THAT INDEED will be the "REAL meaning of life"... Smile
Best as always...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 10 Nov 2011, 21:24

Nice writing Pari!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 11 Nov 2011, 20:28

Thank you Cinderella Smile All by His grace...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 12 Nov 2011, 00:45

Cool!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 12 Nov 2011, 13:32

Pari, ciao
is this puppy your puppy?
ha un gran bel musino Very Happy

so?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 12 Nov 2011, 22:24

To posters here: I got carried away this week and bought 3 gossip mags to read about the Kim K mess otherwise, I rarely buy them.

Well, Cracy, you have ALOT to learn. You think you are soooo d*mn smart with your Oprah tweet. ROTFLOL, you can't even talk for yourself! Well, Cracy, dear, Clooney fans can be even more clever -

Lookie what I found inside the mags.

Please explain how the magazine would know exactly what scarf you were wearing!

Star Mag - November 21, 2011issue -

Page 24 - Hot Sheet (e-mail us your hot ideas at star hot sheet)

Hot Scarf: When she's not wrapping herself in george Clooney's arms, Stacy Keibler stays stylish and warm in her Theodora & Callum scarf. The stunning blonde wears the Black Multi Tiger Key Wearable Art Scarf from the accessories brand, which is inspired by jetset locales like Morocco, Turkey and bali - all places she's likely to visit while dating the A-list silver fox. $155

And, how did they know the exact flavor -

InTouch Mag - November 21, 2011 issue -

Page 66 - Seen & Heard column -

Stacy Keibler picked up tropical fruit flavored COLD-EEZ.

Saving the best one for last. Got your "friends" talking for you I see -

Life & Style Mag - November 21, 2011 issue -

Page 39 (with photo - she's in a pinkish bikini and George is wearing a red tee-shirt and dark blue trunks)

Quote with photo: "They've fallen for each other," Stacy's friend tells Life & Style.

For the second time in three weeks, George Clooney, 50, whisked girlfriend Stacy Keibler away to his private villa at the El Dorado Golf & Beach Club in Los Cabos, Mexico, on Nov. 3. "He enjoys showing her off all over the world," whispers a friend of the 32-year-old blonde. After arriving in Mexico for four days of fun in the sun, Stacy proved to be the ideal girlfriend by bonding with George's pooch and working on perfecting her golf swing. The affectionate pair were spotted cruising around the resort in a golf cart during their beach getaway. "She's totally smitten with George, and he loves spending every minute with her," shares the pal. "He likes that she's self-sufficient and a traveler like him."

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 12 Nov 2011, 23:16

Over on CU someone asked me about the photo of them at Cabo. Look what I discovered after getting a closer look at it -

The photo: they have one superimposed over another. The "top" one is them "walking", but looks like its a spliced photo having them standing side-by-side. The one in the background is her laying on a beach chair in the lower left. However, now getting a really good look at it, the bikini photo may have been the first Cabo trip. If anyone is at the checkout line, look at page 38/39. If you look real close between their hands (G and Cray) you can barely see another girl in a black bikini with her arm on her hip and the bikni bottom seems to be black and white. George's pic is recent as he's wearing the red "Ocean Outrigger Club" tee-shirt.

I'm glad the person asked about the photo otherwise would not have noticed! Unless, of course, they weren't alone for the second trip. LOL!

The dog I'm guessing, is Einstein. But we didn't see the dog in Cabo.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 13 Nov 2011, 00:37

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The photo is NOT superimposed, George was just spliced in using one of his Decendent publicity photos when he was walking on the beach with his "daughters".

Her photo is one from her in Miami. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not able to post photo here, but scroll all the way down at above link.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 13 Nov 2011, 01:33

Maybe the mag couldn't afford the real pictures so they made up their own?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next