George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 20 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 20 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 20 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 20 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler - part two

+55
Snoopy
noodle
dakota007
sadDonkey
baloothebear
anon.4
zizi
Duffy
Dior
iamnoone
lula-mae
phys major
davidarochelle
Casey
LornaDoone
macs
madsky
Wolfgang Gunnerson
sandwiches
Lighterside
Merlin
janieb
doris day
Cinderella
bamboochacha
MyGirlKylie
sarah ali
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Henway
pandabear
marina
lamby
it's me
MM
Atalante
fadelite
Charley
Pari
annemarie
bellybaby
lelacorb
lucy
Dexterdidit
Katarina
watching
laetval
sisieq
bunny
melbert
m4rose
pattygirl
Katiedot
lovelylois
cindigirl
59 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 20 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler - part two

Post by zizi Sat 19 Nov 2011, 05:50

Yes, you have to be very young and immature to get exiting by her in this video. I would think that G. has already passed this stage of youth. ??? Embarassed

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 19 Nov 2011, 09:26

I wouldn't be so sure.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by baloothebear Sat 19 Nov 2011, 12:13

If you take a look at some of his pranks or the jokes he likes I would say he has definitely not.

baloothebear
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 19 Nov 2011, 19:42

Yes, ... and his nephew Nick Billy Bob is on the same path ! Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 Nov 2011, 20:07

crop is?

again
why don't run away
at that point?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie Sat 19 Nov 2011, 20:20

That's not even sexy.

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 Nov 2011, 20:43

I guess she was close to tears
so, wthell, WHY?

'easy' money?
parents expectations???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 19 Nov 2011, 23:34

I saw this interesting commentary at vogue website- Stacy vs. Eli in fashion don't know if it was ever posted. Remember I am just the messenger I didn't say it.. Quarrel 1

It could be a desire for revenge from one girlfriend toward’s her ex’s flame, perhaps it’s female competition, but the fact remains that there’s a battle of cleavage going on between Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney’s latest partner, Stacy Keibler.

Not only a battle of the most generous cleavage, but a copying down to the last pose that sees Stacy imitating Canalis during every red carpet outing. And if Eli shows off a plunging neckline, Stacy fights back with the same weapons; if our showgirl enhances her “behind” with poses and mini dress with bare back, Keiber offers immediately a sexier look.

The similarities between the two don’t stop in front of paparazzi: besides having a boyfriend in common, Stacy, just like Eli, has worked for MTV and both have taken part in the show Dancing with the Stars. The one difference that shouldn’t be underestimated is that Keibler has a past as a wrestler, so it’s best not to make her mad.

But Stacy should give it a rest, she can’t compare with the charm of the Italian Elisabetta, on every level. Has nobody taught her that a copy is never as good as the original?

Alessandro Badiali

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 20 Nov 2011, 00:05

Stacy Keibler

Here’s uber hottie Stacy Keibler looking like a supernova of hotness and running around LAX yesterday in a pair of skin-tight jeans that are doing one hell of a job of showing off her killer legs and ridiculously hot booty. Sweet Jesus… when this babe isn’t showing off her braless cleavage (like she has been doing lately. A lot), she’s showing off her killer bottom half. Pure awesomeness. And even more reason why George Clooney is one of the luckiest #$%#@%! on the entire planet. Hell, he already was before Stacy Keibler (i.e. Elisabetta Canalis), but he’s even more so now if you ask me. C’mon, just take another look at that bootylicious top photo. Exactly. Now enjoy the photos, and try not to hate the Clooney too much!
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 20 Nov 2011, 00:44

OK, everybody, here comes another theme song that George should be singing to Stacy and Elisabetta.

I'M NOT YOUR STEPPIN' STONE (by the Monkees, 1966)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lyrics:

I i i i i'm not your stepping stone

You're trying to make your mark in society
Your using all the tricks that you used on me.
You're reading all them high fashion magazines
The clothes you're wearin' girl are causing public scenes.

I said

Not your stepping stone,
Not your stepping stone.

When i first met you girl you didn't have no shoes
Now you're walking 'round like you're front page news.
You've been awful careful 'bout the friends you choose
But you won't find my name in your book of who's who.

I said
I i i i i'm not your stepping stone (no girl, not me)
Not your stepping stone,
Not your stepping stone.
(fade out)
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 20 Nov 2011, 00:54

It could be a desire for revenge from one girlfriend toward’s her ex’s flame, perhaps it’s female competition, but the fact remains that there’s a battle of cleavage going on between Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney’s latest partner, Stacy Keibler.

Not only a battle of the most generous cleavage, but a copying down to the last pose that sees Stacy imitating Canalis during every red carpet outing. And if Eli shows off a plunging neckline, Stacy fights back with the same weapons; if our showgirl enhances her “behind” with poses and mini dress with bare back, Keiber offers immediately a sexier look.
We've already said that here! LOL!

RE: watching's 2 articles on the previous page: Bravo! Team Cracy. NOT!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:14

davidarochelle - can you post a link or at least the web address of an article that you post? That "article" refers to pics, which some of us would like to have a look at if only to verify just when they were taken.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:33

I watched that video that LovelyLois posted on the bottom of page 19, and was totally disgusted by it, but was even more disgusted at some of the accompanying videos. I'm not an Eli fan by any stretch, but these videos of Stacy that alot of people, both live when they were filmed and now on video have seen, just scream all sorts of bad things in my head. Eli's butt shots on the beach were so tame compared to this trash. IMFHO!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:34

Popoholic

n Case You Needed More Proof That George Clooney Is A Lucky #$%#@%…
November 17th, 2011

Charley, I don't know how to post links. No one believed me when I said I had just gotten a laptop, and that was why I kept making technical mistakes. That's why I have tried so very hard to stop posting my opinions on COH. (I was even accused of being the "nuts poster" and lying about living in Las Vegas for over 16 years.)
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:37

You had more guts than me, melbert, to watch the video.

PICS : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler was picked up from George Clooney’s house in a limo and taken to LAX Airport where she flew out of town solo on November 16, 2011 but not before making a pit stop at a local CVS for a bottle of water.
Whether it’s a red carpet or casual, this girl always looks stunning

If they can show photos of her buying the water and at the airport, than why couldn't they show some type of proof of her being driven down his street. I say this is just Team Cracy at its best. NOT!

Also, who buys water on the way to the airport when you have to dump it prior to the security check! Silly me, photo opp!!!!!!!!!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:43

davidarochelle wrote:
Charley, I don't know how to post links. No one believed me when I said I had just gotten a laptop, and that was why I kept making technical mistakes. That's why I have tried so very hard to stop posting my opinions on COH. (I was even accused of being the "nuts poster" and lying about living in Las Vegas for over 16 years.)

Davida, as you are reading the article, up in the address bar (at the top of your screen) is the "address" of the story you're on. You need to take your cursor to that link, right click your mouse and hit "copy". Then when you're posting your comments, right click your mouse again and hit "paste". It should work for you. I don't know all the correct lingo, but that's what I do and it works.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:55

Thanks Melbert. You and your jokes and humor is one of the reasons I try to post these funny G stories from the internet. But it seems like a lot of work for me to contribute to a site where I was so brutally dissed and insulted (and all of the nasty "poor me" comments I got) when I was bed-ridden. I still think I should stop posting, even though you guys keep messing a bunch more pap stories.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Davida I think that this is your link. I hope I am correct.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 20 Nov 2011, 02:14

@davidarochelle - those pics were posted the day they appeared, Nov 16, when she went to NY for this gaming show hostess job she's got. That's why I wanted to see them to work out if they were relevant. And because they are now at least three days old - they're not.

And as we say in Oz, "don't come the raw prawn with me" meaning, stop laying it on thick that you were maligned and so hard done by. It was well and truly explained to you just why no one was believing you, but you're still singing the same song. Just get over it and post normally without all the "woe is me"!!!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Nov 2011, 02:19

Davida, I don't want to go O/T here, and I hope I don't sound preachy. I am never going to tell anyone to leave the COH or beg them to stay (okay, I may have already done that a time or two). Each person needs to decide for themself. There have been a few arguements on some of the threads and it truly distresses me. I have stayed out of them for the most part, as I do honestly try to respect everyone's opinions. So many have said "agree to disagree" on many topics and I respect that. The out and out bullshit needs to stop. I love it too much here to see the bickering. I'll get off my soapbox now. I don't mean to offend anyone, and I apologize if I have. I love you

I hit "send" right when you did Charley, so I wanted you to know that I typed this before I saw your message.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 20 Nov 2011, 02:29

No need to apologize to me Mel (if that's what you're doing). And actually I don't think you need to apologizie to ANYONE - if that's how we felt about what we were commenting on - so be it. IMHO.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 20 Nov 2011, 04:41

I think Eli has friends at Vogue so no big surprise they would be on her side. Stacy needs to remember that Eli does have contacts in some high places. Stacy doesn't. We have all been talking about the boob off so I think it's funny that others have noticed or someone has been reading here and thought it would be a good story. More a team Eli thing then a Cracy thing.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 20 Nov 2011, 04:49

But Stacy should give it a rest, she can’t compare with the charm of the Italian Elisabetta, on every level. Has nobody taught her that a copy is never as good as the original?
since when elisabetta had charm or ever will ...every thing she had in the states thanks to GC and in Italy if she really had made such a good career you woulds see her now working something instead of attend B,C celebs events that she have nothing to do with it like the brain cancer book or the pizza opening place lol .another thing girls if u think elisabetta took the high way you are just seeing that because she have no choice if she respond she will be the looser all the way what she 'd gain except ppl will clearly see how jealous elisabetta is that another woman took her place with george and really she didn't take the high way she called george cold , controlling and there's no prince charming and called a man that she had sexual connection with for two years HER FATHER she is pathetic

@dex i am glad u called it yourself i was thinking about that anyone would read the vouge thing will think the same that that's not the truth but lies because of social connections which i think stacy might have more and more now since she is clooney's girl . i can swear iam not team stacy i don't like girls who bare their body to take the easy way ! but i think elisabetta is too bad .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 20 Nov 2011, 09:58

sisieq wrote:You had more guts than me, melbert, to watch the video.

PICS : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler was picked up from George Clooney’s house in a limo and taken to LAX Airport where she flew out of town solo on November 16, 2011 but not before making a pit stop at a local CVS for a bottle of water.
Whether it’s a red carpet or casual, this girl always looks stunning

If they can show photos of her buying the water and at the airport, than why couldn't they show some type of proof of her being driven down his street. I say this is just Team Cracy at its best. NOT!

Also, who buys water on the way to the airport when you have to dump it prior to the security check! Silly me, photo opp!!!!!!!!!!!
When you realize that there are paparazzi in the area!

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:10

Ms. Clooney ..................?????????????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:24

Oh, a hard working woman! pig
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:28

oh please we all agree that clooney won't marry her and we know that like her like elisabetta both took the downway and was naked to be famous so we don't have to look at these pics in this Clooney Fansite !! Mad It happens

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 20 Nov 2011, 11:22

I see a thong off coming on. She sure likes showing her butt but unlike Eli she seems to do it when she is paid! Classy chick isn't she? Nick and Nina should be grateful that her boobs were all she felt like showing. Not exactly shy is she?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 20 Nov 2011, 11:22

it's sad
for her

for him too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 20 Nov 2011, 11:49

lolo wrote:oh please we all agree that clooney won't marry her and we know that like her like elisabetta both took the downway and was naked to be famous so we don't have to look at these pics in this Clooney Fansite !! Mad It happens
Ms. Clooney was just a joke! It was not you that you said that Stacy did not show your ass and do not put the thong?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 20 Nov 2011, 14:22

davidarochelle wrote: But it seems like a lot of work for me to contribute to a site where I was so brutally dissed and insulted (and all of the nasty "poor me" comments I got) when I was bed-ridden. I still think I should stop posting, even though you guys keep messing a bunch more pap stories.

Moving your mouse over the address and hitting the right button to copy and paste is too much work for you? How do you get up in the morning and go about your day. I've kept quiet the last go around with you Davida because I didn't want to pile on but let's face it...you've done nothing to get along here. You've been deliberately argumentative like this statement above that we're "messing a bunch more pap stories" up and ONLY you know the real deal. Pulease....do us all a favor then and do stop posting or at the very least stop whining because I for one, am already tired of the bs.

Stay or go, you're welcome either way but for goodness sake, do us all a favor and stop whining about it.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 20 Nov 2011, 15:06

Lighter - expect a pm, with even more whining about being mean!! I kid you not.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 20 Nov 2011, 15:15

Charley wrote:Lighter - expect a pm, with even more whining about being mean!! I kid you not.

Charley, I'm very sorry to get "mean" if in fact what I said can be construed as such, but enough is enough already with the crepe hanging! I've never known any one of our posters here to get nasty with anyone without provocation. If anything, people are very open, warm and welcoming to new posters. Most of us have been posting together for years (as you know already only saying this for Davida) and we don't need someone who thinks they have the "inside scoop" to pontificate on the "real deal" everytime someone gives an opinion. Right or wrong everyone is entitled to their own opinion about what they see and read and there's no need for this constant bickering about who knows the real truth to any of it.

It's just getting on my last nerve...that's all. There's no need for all the drama.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 20 Nov 2011, 16:10

The thing is Lighter, I don't think that you or I now, or anyone who called DR out on her "I know something you don't know" posts that she kept making last time around was mean. A few hours ago I asked for a link, and got a litany of her usual complaints about everyone being "mean". We've all had to learn how to post on forums and blogs and we've all done it with a sense of fun. None of us have taken it as a personal slight whenever someone asks a question or when someone points out something we've done wrong. We've all been able to take those things in the manner in which they were meant and we have been able to see the humour in each other's posts. But say one slightly negative thing to DR and you get a half page of whines. And IMHO that is not what this or any other forum is about.

Having said all that though, I cannot contemplate going through all the "I know something you don't know about George but I can't tell you because it's so complicated" RUBBISH without calling her out on it again in no uncertain terms, whether it upsets her or not!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 20 Nov 2011, 16:56

If Stacy is such a hot commodity and every man on the earth wants her..Why is she dating George? She wants to be a stay at home mom. Why not date a football player? The REAL possability for birth defects start at 35...In the real world and in LA!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 20 Nov 2011, 17:13

Every man wants her but doesn't want to be with her except for sex. Seeing some of the tweets she gets from her 'fans' I doubt if they want her for anything else.

Let's face it, she's dating George to try to enhance her career. I wonder how much longer he's going to put up with her and I wonder if he apologized to his parents for the gown she wore at the premiere.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 20 Nov 2011, 17:19

phys major wrote:If Stacy is such a hot commodity and every man on the earth wants her..Why is she dating George? She wants to be a stay at home mom. Why not date a football player? The REAL possability for birth defects start at 35...In the real world and in LA!

I agree with you. I am surprised ,since she is so into sports, she is not dating some guy from the sports world or some young hunk B-list actor. IMO her career or what ever that is in Hollywood has taken a nose dive and this is an attempt to save it. She is getting to be an old sex kitten in Hollywood terms and there is always a young thing coming up to replace her. I am also early childhood special education teacher and men in the 50s have a much higher rate of children born with autism.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 20 Nov 2011, 17:28

@lovely, men in their 50's have a much higher rate of children born with autism? That's interesting. I knew older women were at risk but I thought men could safely "produce" at any age.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 20 Nov 2011, 17:44

cindigirl wrote:@lovely, men in their 50's have a much higher rate of children born with autism? That's interesting. I knew older women were at risk but I thought men could safely "produce" at any age.

Yes, many of the studies in the past have focused on older women having children with autism and now there are many studies focusing on older men having children with autism. The studies have discovered that older men tend to have children with a higher rate of autism, but no one has figured out the exact reason why. Also, they tend to be correlation studies.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 20 Nov 2011, 17:48

cindigirl wrote:I wonder how much longer he's going to put up with her and I wonder if he apologized to his parents for the gown she wore at the premiere.

LOL. If he has a spark of decency, he did. I hope.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 20 Nov 2011, 17:55

Well I hope at least he gave his Dad a "heads up" on that meet the parents occasion. It seems he did because of the pics of Nick looking only into G's eyes. Or only maybe because Nina was there. LOL Stacy probably doesn't realize it but she's making Eli look modest.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 20 Nov 2011, 18:13

cindigirl wrote: Stacy probably doesn't realize it but she's making Eli look modest.
Who would have thought it, Cindigirl, who would have thought it?!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 20 Nov 2011, 19:09

Having said all that though, I cannot contemplate going through all the "I know something you don't know about George but I can't tell you because it's so complicated" RUBBISH without calling her out on it again in no uncertain terms, whether it upsets her or not!!

@ Charley AMEN!...I think all of us are over the "insider" bs after all these years, we've seen and heard it ALL! LMAO!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 20 Nov 2011, 20:08

men in the 50s have a much higher rate of children born with autism

scaring
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 20 Nov 2011, 20:11

Cindi, that new picture for your avatar is just beautiful....too bad we can't set up George with someone like that! LOL

I know, I know...she wears too many clothes and you probably can't find her "vajayjay" on the internet anywhere. HA!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 20 Nov 2011, 20:18

too pretty girl cindi , nice avatar .her face Angelic .

just i said that imagine if stacy put thong on now that she is the formal gf of clooney how much attention she will grab much moreee than elisabetta "but she didn't "what i said that she choose not to do that unlike elisabetta who didn't miss chance to show all her goods when she was with GC because it will make ppl see her naked butt more and that will bring hugh attention stacy now letting just for clooney unlike canalis "that's point for stacy but i think both are the same girl just stacy is smart Bullet stop " and but difference is elisabetta is dating gay men now .

Last edited by lolo on Sun 20 Nov 2011, 20:35; edited 2 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 20 Nov 2011, 20:23

Well Lighter, she is a Victoria Secret model and consequently doesn't wear too many clothes, especially on the VS show this month (they made her wear a thonge on the show and she was uncomfortable) but she is the nicest and most down to earth person and carries herself with a lot of 'class'. I befriended her on facebook and she thanked me. IMO she my be out of the class of G's girlfriends. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 20 Nov 2011, 20:33

her now working something instead of attend B,C celebs events
That's exactly what Cracy does.

that she have nothing to do with it like the brain cancer book
Correct, she had nothing to do directly with the book same as all the other dates, however her BF was in the book and she was his date for that evening.

or the pizza opening place
That was a paid gig, just like Cracy does.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 20 Nov 2011, 20:36

I was thinking of that horrendous boob-bearing gown she wore. IMO there's a lot going on under that top. Tape pushing up, over and sideways. That's a lot to ask of tape. Razz
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 20 Nov 2011, 20:43

u still think i am trying to sell stacy to you but i am not , the first and the last one sisieq really ok with me but i think after clooney and her mtv shows she should now get upgrade instead of downgrade in her events ? not !

the 2nd one i think if she really does have any blood and if it's not the attention **ore like ppl call her she would drop that event to avoid be with stacy at same event it havn't been years since she was clooney gf i can't see Maria Shriver, doing that but sure maria is classy lady unlike elisabetta that i doubt she knows what classy meaning ??? she didn't had to be there not she hardly search for an excuse to be there , there's much difference Alright !

let see if stacy after clooney will still attend the b,c events ec , sk aren't sl who havn't been in media ever before ok both have too much more experience

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next