George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 10 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler - part two

+55
Snoopy
noodle
dakota007
sadDonkey
baloothebear
anon.4
zizi
Duffy
Dior
iamnoone
lula-mae
phys major
davidarochelle
Casey
LornaDoone
macs
madsky
Wolfgang Gunnerson
sandwiches
Lighterside
Merlin
janieb
doris day
Cinderella
bamboochacha
MyGirlKylie
sarah ali
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Henway
pandabear
marina
lamby
it's me
MM
Atalante
fadelite
Charley
Pari
annemarie
bellybaby
lelacorb
lucy
Dexterdidit
Katarina
watching
laetval
sisieq
bunny
melbert
m4rose
pattygirl
Katiedot
lovelylois
cindigirl
59 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 10 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler - part two

Post by annemarie Thu 20 Oct 2011, 19:33

She is 32 years old and enjoying her time with George I'm sure he made her birthday very special.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 20 Oct 2011, 21:14

phys major wrote:When you think any attention you get from george is Heaven you are in for a huge down fall ..He treats all his new women the same way..I'm sure there is a Bible in your hotel room Stacy, and I am positive George Clooney is not mentioned there as part of what it is like in Heaven... Where are her Parents? she needs some guidance...

Maybe her parents are living the high life vicariously through her and urging her to milk this for all it's worth! Because for all the "right" words coming from her camp about being in Heaven, I don't think she's as in love with him as she'd have us believe. I can't see any real feeling for him in her (not that I can see any for her from him either). She's in love with the A-lister life on the red carpet for sure, and with herself yes, but that's about it. If there's real feeling for someone else, the smile changes. Her's never does. It's always the same "ooh this is great that I'M here". It's all about her.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 20 Oct 2011, 21:31

[Maybe her parents are living the high life vicariously through her and urging her to milk this for all it's worth! Because for all the "right" words coming from her camp about being in Heaven, I don't think she's as in love with him as she'd have us believe. I can't see any real feeling for him in her (not that I can see any for her from him either). She's in love with the A-lister life on the red carpet for sure, and with herself yes, but that's about it. If there's real feeling for someone else, the smile changes. Her's never does. It's always the same "ooh this is great that I'M here". It's all about her.[/quote]

Charley I agree with you 100%. Also, she has posed half naked on the internet I doubt her parents have very little input or they think this is a way for her to be successful and encourage the whole thing Very Happy

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 20 Oct 2011, 21:34

It is so sad George hates the fakery of Hollywood yet brings another botoxed wanna be..I really can't believe any thing he says anymore..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 20 Oct 2011, 21:42

True lovelylois her parents were stage parents, so yea anything goes as long as she becomes famous... I have had to deal with stage moms they are ruthless..who else would want there child to have a ass spanking for a momento?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 21 Oct 2011, 01:14

I so agree with you Charley. Her smile doesn't change and it is looking more and more fake. She dresses like it's her premiere and like she isn't even aware how George is dressed. No one else has been wearing gowns not even the actual female stars of these movies so why does Stacy think it's fine for her too? I think she is thinking it's her premiere and how wonderful all this attention is. I don't see two people in the throes of a hot new romance. George's body language belies that. I'm sure for her parents George would be the golden ticket, Stacy hasn't exactly set the acting world on fire so George is a means to an end. Just like all the other girls he has dated Stacy shows no real concern of George. He has looked unhappy and stressed when she is with him so clearly he isn't all that comfortable around her.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 21 Oct 2011, 01:46

I agree with you Dex and Charley she is definitely into getting into the A-lister life style. No offense to George aside from that lifestyle he could give her, he does not even seem to be her type. If you look at some of the past pictures of guys she has dated they look like these sort of buff, which way to muscle beach sort of guys.
I am wondering if she has thought of the consequences to the relationship even when they break up she will always be known as one of George Clooney's ex girlfriends, even poor talia balsam who is married to John Slattery and has a child still gets referred to a George Clooney's ex even though they have been divorced for more than 25 years.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 21 Oct 2011, 02:03

You guys are right about her really getting into the A-list lifestyle. After seeing the pictures in the Daily Mail where she is being photographed by herself her head may be to big to fit in a plane for the trip home. IMO she is beginning to think she is the star. Didn't EC make that same mistake?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 02:09

EC did it, but she was around for 2 years...not for how long cray cray is around? 206 days? lol. I think Eli started showing her claws when the reach one year mark, non?! cray cray is more ambicious and not in a good way...

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 21 Oct 2011, 03:17

For all of those who say she is the one.. What about Stacys Birthday dinner with the folks..No show for George..Or they certainly would have been there at the premiere...There are so many reasons why she is the ONE seems so Absurd..Tell me that in 5 years not 5 months Rolling Eyes
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Oct 2011, 05:53

5 years
or
5 months

only wasted time

IMO
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 21 Oct 2011, 06:49

An english paper wrote a story on how Stacy wasn't at the first London premiere and how they all though she would be with George, I guess she read it and felt the need to pose by herself for them. Cause in England they would have no idea who she is except she is dating George. Stacy is even walking ahead of him and dressing like it is her premiere. So yes I think it's gone a little to her already rather large head! 5 months sounds more realistic then 5 years. Eli went to everything in the beginning Stacy seems to get left behind for some reason for certain things. She didn't get an invite to either of those big industry do's George went too either. It seems different too me this time, things have gone really fast and he did that posing shoot instead of just taking her out to dinner to show they are together. I won't surprised if this ends just as quickly.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Oct 2011, 07:38

phys major wrote:For all of those who say she is the one..
I think your reading comprehension skills are little rusty because no one here is saying she's the one. I don't think there's anyone here who even thinks they feel anything more than fondness for each other, let alone love.

The only exception is LouisLane but I think she's being sarcastic when she's posting.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Fri 21 Oct 2011, 09:14

There's nothing to do about it, I really can't stand that one. I've never felt any sympathy for any of his girlfriend but I've never had hard feelings towards them neither.
Cray cray really upset me! Whether it's going to last or not it's already more than I can take.
I am maybe over reacting but everything about her make me cringe, that smile she has constantly glued to her face, her tweets, her style (a bit better in London though), that ingenu image she's trying to sell us, her I-don't want-any-attention-but-please-look-at-me look, her "sources" that keep trying to make her sound smarter than what she probably is and so on. (I can't list everything I would be here for days)
To be honest I came to the point where I'd rather believe is gay than thinking he can be or have been (even for a second) attracted to her, in love, smitten or whatever human feeling he can possibly feel for her!
I really don't like watching him making such a fool of himself.
I am running out of admiration and respect!

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 21 Oct 2011, 15:40

I don't think Stacy is any better or worse than any of the others. I was hoping that maybe some of George's girls had more substance since they all were being swiped with the same broad brush, very shallow and superficial. Since Stacy, I see they all really are what you see is what you get.

This says more about George than the women. For his image he may want to stop parading the women on the red carpet. He has done it a bit too much, and this one seemed really fast from the last. Since he is older he is starting to seem like a sleezy old man.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 21 Oct 2011, 15:48

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
I would only want to be 20 again if I were Shaileen Woodley. What an amazing girl! Could have talked to her all night. #you'llsee
Il y a 4 heures
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 21 Oct 2011, 16:38

Stacy could have talked to Shaileen all night because they are probably the same age mentally. IMO Okay, that was snarky I get it but seriously, these tweets of hers are really getting old because they just seem so juvenile to me for someone who is 31 or 32 years old. Okay, snapping out of it now.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 21 Oct 2011, 17:30

I think she is dying to tweet about George and everything that is about George on her twitter page, but probably is not allowed. So this is her way of letting everybody know who she socialized with. Shaileen might not even want that type of publicity through Stacy. I think Stacy will eventually slip and mention George or a trip they took , when she gets over confident about their relationship.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 21 Oct 2011, 17:38

Thanks for clearing that up for me Katiedot.. Smile Firtst blog so yes a little rusty...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Oct 2011, 18:00

lovelylois wrote:I think she is dying to tweet about George and everything that is about George on her twitter page, but probably is not allowed.
I think that's exactly it. She can't tweet about George ("too personal") but she can tweet around the subject. It's not exactly a secret that she was on the red carpet with him last night so there's nothing really contentious in that tweet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 21 Oct 2011, 18:04

IMO her tweets are getting very close to home. I think it's only about time until she mentions him along with his co-stars.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Oct 2011, 18:10

I'm pretty sure she's not allowed to.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 21 Oct 2011, 18:12

LOL being a girlfriend of George has more rules than a marriage.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Oct 2011, 18:34

LOL!

From yahoo news

Why George Clooney Won't Marry Stacy Kiebler

.By James Schlarmann | Yahoo! Contributor Network –

Mon, Oct 17, 2011 1:23 PM PDT.. .
At George Clooney's side for the New York premiere of his new film "The Descendants" was his newest flame, former wrestler Stacy Kiebler. The two have been rumored to have started dating earlier this year, but this was the first public confirmation of their romance. The 50-year-old actor had just broken off a long-term romance with Elisabetta Canalis when he reportedly started dating Kiebler, who is the most recent in a long succession of gorgeous women to date the star of "The Ides of March."

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but chances are that the former WWE superstar will not be the one to finally land Clooney in a bond of holy matrimony. There are several reasons why this relationship may not be "the one" for George, but these are a few of the biggest ones.

She's A Rebound - Sure, given that most of his girlfriends seem to come one after another, maybe all of them can be considered rebounds of one another. The truth is, though, that just not much time had elapsed between when Italian model Canalis said "Good Night and Good Luck" to Clooney. We all know that relationships that start right in the wake of a previous romance fizzling rarely last very long.

Why Should He Change Now? - Those in the Hollywood elite of leading men seem to play by a different set of rules. The "Ocean's Eleven" star has spent most of his adult life dating a string of starlets and models. At 50, it's hard to imagine him pumping the brakes on that lifestyle in favor of "settling down."

George Has Been There and Done That - Though many stars willingly enter a string of marriages, Clooney seems to have been profoundly changed by the marriage he shared with Balsam, and he seems intent on not repeating his mistakes. He's said publicly that after his one and only marriage to "Mad Men" actress Talia Balsam ended in divorce in 1993 after just four years that he'll never get married again. If he's managed to maintain his perpetual bachelor status for nearly twenty years, there may not be a woman alive that could settle George down.

He Puts His Career First - If there's one thing that's readily apparent, the Academy Award winning actor, director and producer is most driven and passionate about his body of work. He's an outspoken advocate on social issues, and he's begun using his power and influence to make films that tell stories he believes in. It's inconceivable to see any woman being able to wrest the focus away from his art and onto her long enough to tie the knot.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 21 Oct 2011, 19:00

Thanks Katiedot - Great article! Could be slightly altered for why a lot of men don't want to get married again. If he ever publicly dates a different type of women, i.e. not so into the fame, I might entertain the thought that he would marry again. Still think it is a very strong long shot though.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 21 Oct 2011, 19:03

Great article Katiedot - something we have all discussed here

I ran this on stacy's tweet thread, since people mentioned it here also I think she took down about shalieen. She probably is not allowed to mention george's co-stars because I guess that is tacky.

If someone else wants to check.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 21 Oct 2011, 21:38

Since his marriage is portrayed as being so life changing I wonder how Talia feels about all this. She married again.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 22 Oct 2011, 00:45

cindigirl wrote:LOL being a girlfriend of George has more rules than a marriage.

Someone on his staff should make little laminated index cards for the dingbats he dates to keep in their purse. They all seem to forget the rules from time to time. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 01:07

Katiedot wrote:LOL!

From yahoo news

Why George Clooney Won't Marry Stacy Kiebler

.By James Schlarmann | Yahoo! Contributor Network –

Mon, Oct 17, 2011 1:23 PM PDT.. .
At George Clooney's side for the New York premiere of his new film "The Descendants" was his newest flame, former wrestler Stacy Kiebler. The two have been rumored to have started dating earlier this year, but this was the first public confirmation of their romance. The 50-year-old actor had just broken off a long-term romance with Elisabetta Canalis when he reportedly started dating Kiebler, who is the most recent in a long succession of gorgeous women to date the star of "The Ides of March."

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but chances are that the former WWE superstar will not be the one to finally land Clooney in a bond of holy matrimony. There are several reasons why this relationship may not be "the one" for George, but these are a few of the biggest ones.

She's A Rebound - Sure, given that most of his girlfriends seem to come one after another, maybe all of them can be considered rebounds of one another. The truth is, though, that just not much time had elapsed between when Italian model Canalis said "Good Night and Good Luck" to Clooney. We all know that relationships that start right in the wake of a previous romance fizzling rarely last very long.

Why Should He Change Now? - Those in the Hollywood elite of leading men seem to play by a different set of rules. The "Ocean's Eleven" star has spent most of his adult life dating a string of starlets and models. At 50, it's hard to imagine him pumping the brakes on that lifestyle in favor of "settling down."

George Has Been There and Done That - Though many stars willingly enter a string of marriages, Clooney seems to have been profoundly changed by the marriage he shared with Balsam, and he seems intent on not repeating his mistakes. He's said publicly that after his one and only marriage to "Mad Men" actress Talia Balsam ended in divorce in 1993 after just four years that he'll never get married again. If he's managed to maintain his perpetual bachelor status for nearly twenty years, there may not be a woman alive that could settle George down.

He Puts His Career First - If there's one thing that's readily apparent, the Academy Award winning actor, director and producer is most driven and passionate about his body of work. He's an outspoken advocate on social issues, and he's begun using his power and influence to make films that tell stories he believes in. It's inconceivable to see any woman being able to wrest the focus away from his art and onto her long enough to tie the knot.

affraid confused scratch Say wha? Weird Evil or Very Mad I bet she is...I usually don't lose bets, you know?! (with the exception how long George would stay with Eli and I am glad I lost it, lol).

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 01:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 22 Oct 2011, 01:37

Looking at all the pictures Stacy seemed to need an awful lot of help getting around in that dress. In some pics George and another guy seem to be helping her. Stacy needs to choose better, I did love it when George stood on her train. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 22 Oct 2011, 02:23

hey were the pictures of Stacy & George on Lainey's site posted anywhere here? lainey posted them today and I must say, Stacy looks FANTASTIC. Best dress yet, love the color the hair is even better.

they seem to be enjoying each others company and playing the crowd a bit.

that said, i agree she's the rebound. Thanks or the article Katiedot i agree 100%.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 02:50

I am editing this post because I never had an intention in calling anyone a hooker and put katie in any legal issues.

I am stating what other people stated that they said the way she dressed she looked like one. Let me know if this it is good enough Katie or if need more alterations. I apologize for this misunderstanding.

LL.

iamnoone wrote:hey were the pictures of Stacy & George on Lainey's site posted anywhere here? lainey posted them today and I must say, Stacy looks FANTASTIC. Best dress yet, love the color the hair is even better.

they seem to be enjoying each others company and playing the crowd a bit.

that said, i agree she's the rebound. Thanks or the article Katiedot i agree 100%.
Evil or Very Mad

Am I blind? She is not the rebound! he would not go all this trouble (give her a new look -that has not worked quite well yet-lol) if she was just a rebound. I think we should all start admitting the possibility he will settle down with the this one. Did the sources say she is a guy's girl? As Americans say she is a keeper. I don't see it how, but she is making George makes it happen, even after - let's recall:
1- dress up which reminds a street ho*ker look;
2- bird's nest accompanying dress up with a similar to ho*ker look
3- awkward hug and posing for paps while getting ready to go to Cabo
4- see through ( Sophisticated DWTS gown and less ho*ker look ) gown at NYFF
5- titty tape episode of the year in Paris (of all places on Earth, what a fashion statement!)
6- see through underwear and shoe malfunction in London
7- constantly writing dumb tweets
8- tiring and boring exercising-cleansing-diet tips
9- crazy (borderline delusional) poses on the red carpet at TIFF, Ides premiere and in London as if she were someone of an International A-list magnitude.
10- ____________________________ (waiting to fill up the next episode)

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:52; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling + changed info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 22 Oct 2011, 05:59

Okay look… I’m just as unhappy as all of you that George is with her but I’ve kept my mouth shut for a good reason. Who am I to tear her apart? God forbid if any one of us ever get on national TV and mess up… if any of you who completely tore this girl apart does… then remember this moment… you deserve what you get. Like I said, I’m NOT happy about them being together either but I will not lower myself to talk about her in such a manner. IMHO – Now back to your games… sorry to interrupt…
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Oct 2011, 06:41

Louislane: unless you have legally accepted proof that Stacy is or ever was a hooker, please edit your comment above. I have no interest in dealing with any legal ramifications of your small-minded post.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 22 Oct 2011, 07:32

The winds of change..
She seems to be in for the long term haul now.
With her nude dress mess she has improved from a wrestler to a princess, as people compare her to Grace Kelly now, well, this is something!
Mr. Clooney seems to be an easy catch, you just need a professional smile, then show some decollete on the red carpet and he's yours.
Oh, and don't forget to spread some halfnaked pictures all over the net!
elephant

Last edited by Dior on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 07:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none, just did it for fun)
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 22 Oct 2011, 08:08

I think they were comparing the braids to Grace Kelly cause Stacy doesn't hold a candle to Grace especially young Grace. It is true Stacy is George's rebound and he is her first since her long relationship broken up. George just doesn't seem her usual choice in guys, if you look at her past boyfriends they are young and have that buff really fit look about them. The titty tape was a huge mistake on her part unless it wasn't in which case she got lot's of attention! It really wouldn't matter who did that titty tape malfunction it would have been talked about. I do think Stacy enjoyed being on the red carpet and loved all the attention you have to take the good with the bad and I doubt Stacy sees too much bad. She is getting better I am not sure if she is going to get the time to work out all the chinks though or maybe that is why she has gone to overboard with the evening gowns.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Oct 2011, 09:09

Dexterdidit wrote:Looking at all the pictures Stacy seemed to need an awful lot of help getting around in that dress. In some pics George and another guy seem to be helping her.
I think the security at the restaurant were a bit grabby. From the looks of it, George also needed a lot of help getting down the stairs:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This picture makes me wonder how drunk was he? I can understand she might need a helping hand getting down stone stairs in high heels and a long dress but George?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 22 Oct 2011, 09:26

If George had not supported it fell down the stairs and would have swept away Stacy (it appears that the left foot rests on the edge of the step). drunk definitely
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Sat 22 Oct 2011, 11:45

I'm seeing something different. I don't think he was drunk (at least not completely plastered). I think the 'tipsy' picture might have been taken directly after he stepped on her dress, he realised it, then waited to move around the dress and off the step so as not to do it again. I would also think with all the flashbulbs going off, and of course, with Amazon Barbie in front of you, it might be rather difficult to see where to place your feet going down the steps. Let's face it, she casts a tall shadow! Laughing

I'm also of the opinion that while she may 'technically' be the rebound (given the amount of time between the Eli-drop and her appearance publicly), I'm thinking she's been around in the background (and on his radar) for quite some time, probably since Cabo last year when pictures were taken of her and Cindy (was it last Christmas?).

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:13

Yeah, I'm not convinced on the 'rebound' theory either. To begin with the whole rebound thing only works if someone was in a serious, meaningful relationship and while I'm sure he liked Elisabetta just fine, I don't think he was all that cut up about the breakup.

And yes, I also suspect the whole "we got together a few weeks after George split with Elisabetta" story wholly unconvincing. He split with Betty in late June and in early July Stacy's already supposedly visiting him in Como? Wow, that girl moves fast.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:45

Cinderella wrote:Okay look… I’m just as unhappy as all of you that George is with her but I’ve kept my mouth shut for a good reason. Who am I to tear her apart? God forbid if any one of us ever get on national TV and mess up… if any of you who completely tore this girl apart does… then remember this moment… you deserve what you get. Like I said, I’m NOT happy about them being together either but I will not lower myself to talk about her in such a manner. IMHO – Now back to your games… sorry to interrupt…

Agree and voted for your post. No too long ago, you teared Eli apart. I think was dex who said she is a better version (smiling, being pleasent, etc), but she seems to be famehungry. I don't think anyone is tearing her apart other than stating the obvious, i did not see anybody saying she has a _____face or things like we said it about Eli (i did not say many of these things, but i include myself). Why is it ok to tear Eli then? Just because she is not American?
Sure I crossed the line for forgetting to add words seems/similar or resembling a look, which made it sound I was calling her something not appropriate (I apologized already).
But you are correct, we should let her be and make mistakes because we are all human beings who make mistakes . But remember, you did tear Eli apart.

I will try to keep it down and respect her, especially out of respect to George who is in love with her. As duffy and katie said before, I do believe she's been with George longer than we think. More power to her! She is here to stay.

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:49

Katie, I don't think this guy is a security. I think he is part of George's team because he was at NYFF coordinating the red carpet. Granted, he is very competent at what he does.

Katiedot wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:Looking at all the pictures Stacy seemed to need an awful lot of help getting around in that dress. In some pics George and another guy seem to be helping her.
I think the security at the restaurant were a bit grabby. From the looks of it, George also needed a lot of help getting down the stairs:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This picture makes me wonder how drunk was he? I can understand she might need a helping hand getting down stone stairs in high heels and a long dress but George?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 22 Oct 2011, 14:07

Hey I could be wrong about the rebound, I like stacy and don't really care who George chooses for a girlfriend to be honest. y'all make some great points including she's' been around possibly in the background for some time.

I am just having fun! I'm sorry if I upset anyone.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 22 Oct 2011, 14:12

ohh just one more point here. I wonder if george is a bit like my ex husband. When he sees one relationshhip tanking he's already scoping out the next..... he easily could have been technically faithful (ok *LOL* I'm NOT naive just trying to assume the best *halo* Haha) while the relationship with Eli was winding down, ran across stacy (whom they both say they'd run across each other years ago) and George arranged or stacy to be in cabo, and around him in other group situations.

Lordy thats convoluted.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 22 Oct 2011, 15:17

lelacorb wrote:If George had not supported it fell down the stairs and would have swept away Stacy (it appears that the left foot rests on the edge of the step). drunk definitely

I also agree he was not drunk. Look at his right foot at an angle. It seems pretty clear he had just stepped off Stacy's gown train and was getting his footing back. The poor man always has to sidestep his dates' long gowns.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 22 Oct 2011, 15:37

LouisLane wrote:
Cinderella wrote:Okay look… I’m just as unhappy as all of you that George is with her but I’ve kept my mouth shut for a good reason. Who am I to tear her apart? God forbid if any one of us ever get on national TV and mess up… if any of you who completely tore this girl apart does… then remember this moment… you deserve what you get. Like I said, I’m NOT happy about them being together either but I will not lower myself to talk about her in such a manner. IMHO – Now back to your games… sorry to interrupt…

Agree and voted for your post. No too long ago, you teared Eli apart. I think was dex who said she is a better version (smiling, being pleasant, etc), but she seems to be famehungry. I don't think anyone is tearing her apart other than stating the obvious, i did not see anybody saying she has a _____face or things like we said it about Eli (i did not say many of these things, but i include myself). Why is it ok to tear Eli then? Just because she is not American?
Sure I crossed the line for forgetting to add words seems/similar or resembling a look, which made it sound I was calling her something not appropriate (I apologized already).
But you are correct, we should let her be and make mistakes because we are all human beings who make mistakes . But remember, you did tear Eli apart.

I will try to keep it down and respect her, especially out of respect to George who is in love with her. As duffy and katie said before, I do believe she's been with George longer than we think. More power to her! She is here to stay.

LL, please go back and read any of my posts about Eli. I did not tear her apart. I stated questions about why she and George split and I still think she did something to cause it. I did not talk about her "fame____" I did not talk about her "associations with unquestionable people" all I commented on was the questions I had about her and George. I did not tear her apart! I do not like Eli and I said that. But it has nothing to do with her nationality. I help many people from many nations. It had to do with the "cocky way she presented herself to the public". One thing that comes to mind is the pursing of her lips like she hated Georges fans and didn't give a crap about George. To attack me because I said some people were lacking class only shows class doesn't exist all the time. I'm sorry you couldn't handle it in a decent manner. If I remember correctly you started freaking out when he started showing up with Stacy and I tried to calm you down and was very concerned about you. Now you have changed and that worries me, too. But if you expect me to not give my opinion when I think people are being unfair, think again... not the makeup I'm made of.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 22 Oct 2011, 18:39

lovelylois wrote:Great article Katiedot - something we have all discussed here

I ran this on stacy's tweet thread, since people mentioned it here also I think she took down about shalieen. She probably is not allowed to mention george's co-stars because I guess that is tacky.

If someone else wants to check.

LovelyLois, that tweet is still up. It would have been real nice if she would have spelled Shailene's name right though!!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 22 Oct 2011, 19:41

I don't think Georg is drunk I agree he was trying to avoid her dress . I don't find Stacy offensive she seems from the pictures to be pleasant enough. If they are happy and it works between them I wish them luck and happiness.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 21:13

iamnoone wrote:Hey I could be wrong about the rebound, I like stacy and don't really care who George chooses for a girlfriend to be honest. y'all make some great points including she's' been around possibly in the background for some time.

I am just having fun! I'm sorry if I upset anyone.
You never upset anyone!

@cinderella: sorry if i included you in the group that teared her apart. No, I did not freaked out about the story. I just saw the shenanigans miles away and thanks for your concern, but it's for no reason. You overthought my spoof and others thought it was funny. Sorry, if my views (things I foreseen) were considered offensive and wihouth decent manners for you. I changed my mind based on George's efforts to show her as his love interest and as a respectable and presentable woman and I do think cray cray tied him down. But, what do I know? you all seem to know more about his behavior and how he treats his girlfriends than anyone else. So, maybe I should keep my opinion to myself. To make it clear: I was not attacking you, I apologized if you read that way.

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 21:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 22 Oct 2011, 23:13

please what does it mean rebound?

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next