George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 6 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler - part two

+55
Snoopy
noodle
dakota007
sadDonkey
baloothebear
anon.4
zizi
Duffy
Dior
iamnoone
lula-mae
phys major
davidarochelle
Casey
LornaDoone
macs
madsky
Wolfgang Gunnerson
sandwiches
Lighterside
Merlin
janieb
doris day
Cinderella
bamboochacha
MyGirlKylie
sarah ali
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Henway
pandabear
marina
lamby
it's me
MM
Atalante
fadelite
Charley
Pari
annemarie
bellybaby
lelacorb
lucy
Dexterdidit
Katarina
watching
laetval
sisieq
bunny
melbert
m4rose
pattygirl
Katiedot
lovelylois
cindigirl
59 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 6 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler - part two

Post by watching Tue 04 Oct 2011, 06:51

From E Online. Any excuse to use George's name?

Is George Clooney Playing Games With Stacy Keibler?
Today 5:30 PM PDT by Marc Malkin and Brett Malec

George Clooney isn't exactly the first person who comes to mind when we think of hard-core video game fans.

But then again, he's now dating Stacy Keibler...

The former wrestling star is a die-hard gamer!

"I've been playing video games since I was a child," she told E! News at the launch party for the new game Rage in L.A.'s Chinatown. "I've had every system that I think has ever come out...I went through a phase when it was Sega Genesis with Sonic the Hedgehog. I was so competitive with myself with trying to beat the game."

It sounds like Clooney may be in for some gaming himself if he decides to spend the holidays with Keibler's fam. "I've done the Wii and the Kinect," she said. "I actually got my parents a Kinect for Christmas and that was a good activity for all of us to do."

Link to article

Note from Watching - Is George playing games with Stacy? Sure - but a different joystick is being used!
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 04 Oct 2011, 07:04

LOL I think George will be avoiding any holidays with the Keibler clan. Unless he buys them all bikes to go ride on!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Oct 2011, 07:19

Henway found this:

From access hollywood

Stacy Keibler On Elisabetta Canalis: We Don’t Have Each Other’s Phone Numbers!

First Published: October 3, 2011 4:

Exes George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis shot down a report last week that claimed post-relationship animosity and a text message war between the former pair – and now the actor’s new girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, is speaking out on her boyfriend’s former girlfriend.

Access Hollywood caught up with Stacy on the red carpet at the “Rage” video game launch party in Los Angeles over the weekend, where she revealed that she also hasn’t received any texts from George’s Italian ex.

“Neither one of us have each other’s phone numbers, so that was a complete lie,” Stacy told Access.

George issued a statement to Access last week saying, “[The report] was completely fabricated in order to sell magazines. I never comment on my personal life unless it affects others…and this lie affects others.”

On Thursday, Elisabetta appeared on Access Hollywood Live and thanked her George for coming to her defense.

“I think he was very nice, the fact that he stood up for me,” she told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover. “You cannot control what the press writes. It’s just untrue.”

When asked about the report, she repeatedly said she “didn’t” send George any angry text messages about Stacy.

“We are OK, we are OK, really,” the recently booted “Dancing with the Stars” contestant said of George at the time. “That’s why he was so nice. I have to thank him… in life, things end, you move on.”

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 04 Oct 2011, 07:23

Did anyone think Eli had Stacy's number? The text thing was between Eli and George about Stacy. She really shouldn't be commenting on it or Eli at all.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Oct 2011, 08:06

Yeah, I'm also wondering when the story changed from Betty texting George to Betty texting Stacy. Weird.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2011, 09:38

Towards the the end of the Access Hollywood interview, the presenter said she is coming tonight. Is she referring to Elisabetta?

I wonder if George will say anything about Stacey at the Letterman show?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 04 Oct 2011, 11:15

He doesn't usually but I would expect some wresting jokes. I don't think Dave will be able to help himself. I wonder if Stacy is going to NY with him or is too busy with her cleansing diet and workouts!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2011, 13:01

You missed the "most important" part of thsi interview. When the reporter said Eli was going to be there at the event. Cray Cray said awesome and you could see how uncomfortable she is. You can tell she is not a good actress. I don't think she is going to NYC with George. Unless her cleansing doesn't give her diar*hea, hahaha. AM I allowed to say diar*hea here? Said it twice will see if it pass...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 04 Oct 2011, 20:28

Katiedot wrote:Yeah, I'm also wondering when the story changed from Betty texting George to Betty texting Stacy. Weird.
That was my first reaction, too. However, looking at one of the original gossip articles, it says "the couple" receiving angry texts. The others just mentions George.

BTW, does anyone think Letterman can resist comments about the height difference at TIFF? LOL!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 04 Oct 2011, 20:32

LouisLane wrote:You missed the "most important" part of thsi interview. When the reporter said Eli was going to be there at the event. Cray Cray said awesome and you could see how uncomfortable she is. You can tell she is not a good actress. I don't think she is going to NYC with George. Unless her cleansing doesn't give her diar*hea, hahaha. AM I allowed to say diar*hea here? Said it twice will see if it pass...lol
A couple of people over on CU said that either EC's name was on the list and just didn't show; or, the reporter just said her name to get a reaction out of Cray. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 04 Oct 2011, 20:36

According to Gossip Cop they said US Weekly said:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The magazine says the just-dismissed “Dancing with the Stars” contestant has been sending the new couple “nasty” text messages,

@watching: in the video, Cray says she's been playing videos at a young age, then says it feels like a lifetime. Who knows! LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 05 Oct 2011, 00:00

Online Tarot card reading for Stacy - WTP?

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 05 Oct 2011, 00:06

Stacy Keibler Reveals Her Beauty Secrets

Blond bombshell Stacy Keibler dishes about her beauty tips, tricks, and favorite products.
By Emma Bing

On Stacy Keibler’s résumé, you’ll find the following positions: model, actress, columnist, professional wrestler, NFL cheerleader, Dancing with the Stars contestant (she finished third on season two), and guest star on MTV’s Punk’d and How I Met Your Mother. Not to mention her impressive 41½-inch legs and the ability to bench press 450 pounds (wow!).

This remarkable Renaissance woman looks great no matter what she’s tackling. So we asked Keibler to share her insider beauty tips with Daily Glow.

Daily Glow: What is your red carpet must-have beauty product?

Stacy Keibler: My red carpet must is fake eyelashes! My favorites right now are from MAC.

DG: What is the craziest thing or things you’ve ever done in the name of beauty?

SK: The craziest thing I’ve done is probably using tanning beds when I was in high school to get ready for the prom. Wow, if I could go back in time now, I would know it's not worth it.

DG: So what’s your secret for tan skin now that you know better?

SK: I love L’Oreal Sublime Bronze self-tanner.

DG: What does your nightly beauty routine consist of?

SK: I wash my face every night, and I use a scrub, toner, face cream, eye cream, and Nivea Kiss of Moisture on my lips. I switch between using Éminence organic products and CellCeuticals products.

DG: Do you have an all-time favorite perfume?

SK: My favorite evening perfume is Dior Hypnotic Poison. It smells so sexy, and I always get compliments on it.

DG: Are you a drugstore beauty shopper?

SK: I love shopping at the drugstore for beauty products. I feel like every time I go to the drugstore for one thing I end up leaving with 10 items!

DG: How do you care for your gorgeous locks?

SK: I use Marco Pelusi shampoo and conditioning products for my hair. They have made my hair so much healthier and I love how my hair smells after I use the products!

DG: What is always in your makeup bag?

SK: Giorgio Armani foundation, an eyelash curler, Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara, MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation, C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Pink Mint from Bath & Body Works (my girlfriends and I are all obsessed with this lip tint! It has peppermint oil in it, so it tastes good, too).

DG: What are your best tips for staying in such great shape?

SK: I work out every day that my schedule allows. I change it up so I don't get bored by doing weight training, cardio, Pilates, yoga, hiking, running, classes. Anything to get my heart rate up and tone up!

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 05 Oct 2011, 00:09

Secrets to Stacy Keibler?s Hot Body

Not only is Stacy Keibler?s high-profile relationship with George Clooney making headlines, but so is her hot body. "She is a diehard fitness person," her longtime trainer, Juliet Kaska, tells In Touch.

Even while Stacy traverses the globe with her man, she still squeezes in a workout. "I have bands that I pack in my suitcase," the star, 31, told In Touch at the Appleton Estate Reserve Remixology finals. "I always make a commitment to try to get in my exercise while I?m gone." Kaska explains Stacy's traveling workout consists of three 20-minute segments where she uses GoFit resistance bands with handles and ankle attachments to do lunges, squats and upper-body moves.

However, since returning from her escapades with George, Stacy has been meeting with Kaska in LA at least five days a week for interval circuit training that lasts an hour and a half! "I decided to add in heavier traditional weight training to make her legs more defined and longer than ever," Kaska tells In Touch. Along with doing leg presses - sometimes with 230-pound weights ? Stacy also works with a 7-pound Contour Kettlebell and holds the plank position to work her core.

Clearly, Stacy is one tough cookie ? George had better stay on her nice side!

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 05 Oct 2011, 00:22

Being that she isn't working that would mean she works out everyday. Sounds like a gym junkie she better watch it you can start looking less then girlie with too much working out. I never even noticed she was wearing any lashes that seems like a big night time routine for someone so young. I didn't bother with all that stuff till my forties. Wow she used a tanning bed once how out there! She really is like a walking billboard isn't she? Guess she isn't so natural. It all seems so try hard to me.

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 00:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2011, 03:38

Blond bombshell
Say wha?

model, actress, columnist, professional wrestler, NFL cheerleader, Dancing with the Stars contestant
Say wha?

This remarkable Renaissance woman
Say wha?

traverses the globe with her man
Say wha?

Vomit 1 Shit hits the fan Blah blah blah Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2011, 03:58

Can I list every single thing I did in my life and add up sh*t just for the heck of it? Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

LL= brunette bombshell, capoeira player, 4th grade President, 5th grade track and runner winner second place, 4th and 5th grade dodgeball winner, jump rope winner, ballet and jazz dancer, bookworm, former rhythmic gymnast, volunteer worker, former au pair, life inspirational coach, PMS expert, life lover, actress in her spare time, vampire expert, poet, animal lover, bubble gum producer, singer, beloved granddaughter/daughter/sister/aunt/friend/ex-girlfriend, trilingual, teacher, scientist, Master and PhD student... lol!

I am so accomplished! cheers Love3 lol!

ps: I totally deserve clooneyliciousness for this list.

pps: what are you waiting for? lol

Last edited by LouisLane on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 04:03; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 05 Oct 2011, 04:07

I gave you a vote simply for the bubble gum producer LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 05 Oct 2011, 04:14

LL I like the shit you made up I just can't figure out which parts are shit and which are true. All seem plausible to me! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2011, 11:37

Dex" I tried to be closer to reality. Maybe bubble gum creator? lol, thanks for your vote! Smile

Lorna, the only shit is not true it the inspirational coach (which some of my friends say I am, lol) and pms expert( I could totally pull that off! lol)/ Some of this stuff are from the past obviously, many years of school memories, hahaha/ But if cray cray is able to say she sort of grew up in the business and it's multi talented, I can bring the blast from the past, non? Ah almost forgot, not a bombshell, just regular petite brunette, I think. lol!

ps: I forgot to add gosdong /fassiedong/clivedong/colindong (and other dongs) admirer and modern era woman (whatever it means) to the list. lol!

Last edited by LouisLane on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 11:45; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 05 Oct 2011, 12:44

George Clooney, away canalis "tracks" to make room for Keibler

Work in progress at Villa Oleandra, Clooney in that house of Laglio, so to speak. Fresh Film Festival (Venice first, then Toronto) George has given the go-ahead for a restructuring of part of the interior of his home overlooking Lake Como. In particular, they whisper local artisans involved in various capacities in the work, it seems that Clooney has called for a redesign of the sleeping area. A detail which seems to confirm a gossippetto that circulated a few days ago, namely that the new girlfriend of the star Stacey Keibler was ordered to remove the traces from the bedroom of the former girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis. Typically claim that the beautiful woman without too much grumbling George would agree. You know, in the early days of a new love is hard to say no ...
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 05 Oct 2011, 12:55

LouisLane wrote:
Blond bombshell
Say wha?

model, actress, columnist, professional wrestler, NFL cheerleader, Dancing with the Stars contestant
Say wha?

Say wha?

Say wha?

Hahaha! Thanks LL! I couldn't have said it any better myself.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Oct 2011, 13:23

a redesign of the sleeping area..?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 05 Oct 2011, 13:37

Why would you need local artisans to remove traces of EC from the bedroom? What could there be in there? Did she carve her name in the woodwork? Can't imagine any changes that would require work by an artisan. Perhaps, they are doing some updating over in the sleeping areas in the annex, Villa M (can't remember how to spell), where guests stay, and also where George edits his films, I believe when he's working over there, he sometimes sleeps there too.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 05 Oct 2011, 13:48

I do not think he restructures Villa Oleandra for any woman because he already had to restructure it several times, on average every two years. I think that the area in need of maintenance. Each restructuring has some area of the house because the old villas in need of continuous care, last year rebuilt the exterior. It 'another lie to sell magazines.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 05 Oct 2011, 13:49

He had his bedroom in his LA home redesigned a few years ago, between g/f's I'm pretty sure. And considering there are eight or nine bedrooms in Oleandra, apart from the ones in Margherita, it may not even be his bedroom. It doesn't matter whether he talks about his private life or not, whether he acknowledges a girlfriend or not, the tabloids will link anything to the supposed latest one, especially the Italian tabloids.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 05 Oct 2011, 14:11

Too true. Can't imagine he would do more than change the sheets to remove the traces. It's his home, he doesn't usually (since Celine) let his gfs dictate interior design of his homes. He's rather proud of his surroundings the way they are.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 05 Oct 2011, 14:31

And although plenty will disagree with me, I think that Celine was the last one who actually lived with him. I think all the others since (including Betty) visited - stayed overnight and/or for short periods, but never LIVED with him. So why would he change things because of them?
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 05 Oct 2011, 14:50

Ely has lived with both sicuramante Laglio (bought a bed with a famous Italian craftsman) and Los Angeles, many friends of Ely were guests and spoke of the Los Angeles home full of photographs of two of them.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 05 Oct 2011, 16:02

And... that's why he's renovating his bedroom! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 05 Oct 2011, 16:18

Of course Betty's friends would say there were photos of the two of them - if they wanted to stay friends with Betty they would. And yes of course, the infamous bed with the eye looking down at them from the bedhead. Oh PULEEEZE!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 05 Oct 2011, 16:36

@ Charley...OMG I forgot about that gawdawful bed! LMAO That was the funniest misinformation ad for a product that I've ever seen. And I completely agree with you that the women since Celine have been "sleep overs" for however long they were going to be in town at either location. Nothing more but they would all like us to believe that it was/is more than just a bed buddy situation. I think it'll be a cold day in hell before George lets anyone get too comfy after what Celine pulled with the palimony suit. He knows how long they can stay over without risking the "live in" status, he's nobody's fool.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 00:05

change the sheets?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 06 Oct 2011, 00:26

I don't think Eli "lived" with George I think she stayed with him and it has been said that he lived in the other Villa near the end of the relationship. George is very careful about his stuff and he doesn't want to lose anything so he is very careful. Of course Eli's friends talked it up I didn't believe them then and I don't now. Eli has her own apartment in Milan and George was traveliing everywhere he was hardly in his house in LA. I'm guessing any pictures she got to keep and it's funny cause there was never a story about her packing up all her stuff from LA just Lake Como!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 06 Oct 2011, 09:43

Stacy papped going to CVS Pharmacy in Beverly Hills – Oct 4 . So definitely not behind the scenes in NY.

Link to photos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 11:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 06 Oct 2011, 09:50

Hey - she does own some flats!!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 06 Oct 2011, 11:08

It would be odd if she was in NY and not at the Premiere especially with his folks in town. It is a little surprising she isn't there, George has taken her to Toronto and LA. Makes you wonder what he is doing?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 06 Oct 2011, 17:09

Dex I think all that it proves is that their relationship is casual, as they have been saying and that each has a life of their own and she's certainly capable of living life without being at his side every moment of the day/night.

Actually I think that's a positive about her so far. She doesn't appear clingy or demanding, which may afford her some longevity. He wanted to have the spotlight in New York on the film and took his parents instead as his date. I think that shows a healthy, more mature relationship developing and it's good to see.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 06 Oct 2011, 17:43

Dexterdidit wrote:It would be odd if she was in NY and not at the Premiere especially with his folks in town. It is a little surprising she isn't there, George has taken her to Toronto and LA. Makes you wonder what he is doing?

Keeping her away from his parents maybe?

BTW - Love your avatar!
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 06 Oct 2011, 21:59

I think they are casual and both have lives away from each other. Since she isn't clingy she actually might be around awhile.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 06 Oct 2011, 22:33

It might be a casual relationship and Stacy might not be clingy now and it might last awhile ,but eventually relationships have to move forward and she might not like being in the back round anymore and will want more thats when things will get sticky.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 06 Oct 2011, 22:46

I don't think she will be in the background for much longer. I think they are just starting their relationship. If it gets serious she will be brought forward he also may be waiting for all the press for his movies to be over so she doesn't take attention from that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 06 Oct 2011, 23:18

Does George need Stacy anymore if she was just the girlfriend whilst Betty was on DWTS to stop talk of them getting back?? Betty is off DWTS and the press interest has died off and will continue to until she just gets the occasional write up because she went somewhere where she knew the paps where going to be.

So whilst Betty is doing press and DWTS, Stacy gets to go to premieres and festivals and be the public gf. Once Betty is off the show, Stacy doesn't get to go to premieres?I like the idea that they are keeping things low key and out of the public eye - I would applaud George if that was what he was doing. But considering the timing of all of this Betty / Stacy / George hoopla, I doubt it.

The distraction and the very public "we are not getting back together so don't even try to spin those stories to the press" game no longer needs to be played. That is, if Stacy was more about keeping Betty are arm's length in LA rather than being George's new fling. Anf George getting a bit more attention and press for Ides - which is his baby and considering he said that he would not do press conferences or many interviews for his films and now because he has a financial stake in this film, he is everywhere, I can see it just being a PR / attention thing.

And Stacy doesn't seem to have a current gig that would keep her in LA - other than going to CVS to get papped. She could go to Toronto then to NY for the bartending event - it doesn't seem like she is a regular on any tv show currently.

My guess is within a month there will be the sources who leak that it is over and they are just friends now.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 07 Oct 2011, 01:00

I have said all along it's a fling and casual but it makes little sense her being paraded in Toronto then LA but not going to NY. I agree with Watching now Eli is off DWTS Stacy isn't needed. I think it is either over or will be soon. George's side said since the beginning it was a fling yet Stacy's side said it was serious. If she was really happy about it being private she wouldn't have gone out of her way which she has at both events to get papped on the red carpet. She actually got inside without being seen then came out to be papped. So I don't buy the whole she is happy for it too be private and let's not forget the "friends" who tipped it off and the photo shoot. I don't think it is going to go any further. Don't forget Stacy said how much she loved George's parents and she is supposed to have already met them so not going to NY is even stranger. She isn't working so she could off gone. There haven't even been any sightings of these two out to dinner etc just her walking on her own on the red carpet and George being out of the country for a good part of this relationship. They seem more like friends then anything else and I think we will get the rumours that things are over soon. Now Eli has a new boyfriend and seems to have moved on it could be very soon.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 03:37

bellybaby wrote:
LouisLane wrote:
Blond bombshell
Say wha?

Say wha?

Say wha?

Say wha?

Hahaha! Thanks LL! I couldn't have said it any better myself.
You're welcome! Give Flowers2

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 07 Oct 2011, 14:00

There is a great story about Stacy this morining on celebitchy if someone wants to download it.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 07 Oct 2011, 14:05

Here it is LL.

As I keep telling you, Stacy Keibler is CRAZY. I don’t remember any of Clooney’s previous girls aggressively pushing these kinds of “we’re so in love, we’re getting married and having a baby” stories so quickly into the relationship. Sure, Elisabetta did it sometimes, and yes, Sarah Larson definitely thought it was going to happen - but that was right before Clooney axed them. So how is Stacy getting away with it? Is it because Clooney has forgotten what it’s like to be with an American girl? It is because he’s just enjoying the first flush of a new girlfriend and he’s not paying attention to how crazy she is? Is it because Stacy has an absurd amount of self-confidence and she just gets away with crap because of it? I don’t know. But I know that this story made me roll my eyes harder than Kristen Stewart:

Stacy Keibler has taken the reins in their relationship and George Clooney is putty in her hands, say sources.

“Stacy has taken complete control - she’s the boss,” revealed a close source. “And George - much to his surprise - likes the role reversal. He had always laid the groundwork by immediately informing girlfriends of his ‘won’t’ list: He won’t get married, he won’t use his clout to help their career, and he won’t have kids.”

“But Stacy is a force to be reckoned with. She started off by playing hard to get and blew off George’s first requests for a date before relenting. Within weeks of hooking up, George presented her with a key to his Studio City home - something he never offered any other girl.”

“But Stacy often passes up spend-the-night invites because she says she prefers sleeping on her own and having her own space. Her arm’s length attitude has completely blown George away and turned him into a lovelorn puppy dog trailing after her!”

Stacy is also pressuring Clooney to violate his own commandment and have a baby with her.

“Stacy has made it clear she won’t be happy just being his arm candy,” disclosed the source. “When they went to Toronto, Stacy didn’t cling to George. She held her own with famous folks like Bono, talking about weighty topics including world famine. Meantime, George waited on Stacy hand and foot, refilling her drinks and bringing her food while she socialized with his friends. He’s already fallen in love with how self-assured and smart Stacy is, a woman strong enough to stand up to him.”

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

I know I said I’d give Stacy a chance, just for the sheer joy of seeing how Clooney handled this one, but I’m just going to say it right now: I can’t wait for him to dump her. She’s absurd. These stories that she’s planting (and trust me, she’s planting a lot of these stories) are ridiculous. A former wrestler whose claim to fame is Dancing With the Stars is now some policy-wonk who can hold her own amongst Clooney’s assorted friends? Rii-ight. And she’s “in charge”…? And she “plays hard to get”? Bitch, please.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 07 Oct 2011, 14:11

I wonder sometimes were George draws the line with some of these girls and feels that the gossip is just plain embarrassing. Also, interesting this gossip came out after she was not seen at the NY Premiere and IOM opens today.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 07 Oct 2011, 14:30

I call "b*llsh*t" on this made up NE story....there's no way in hell any of it is true about either of them. George wouldn't act like that on the BEST day of Stacy's life and I don't think Stacy is this arrogant or crazy either. Someone is planting stories alright and Dexter might be right that it's already over but what they're saying about the "why it's over" is totally made up claptrap.

Dexter you called it...I think you might be right because it seems that here comes the end already!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 07 Oct 2011, 17:39

Yeah ok so it's the National Enquirer so I take that with a pinch of salt, but that's just the weirdest thing written about them yet.

I meant to reply earlier today about Dex and Watching's comments about her not showing at the NY premiere because I have a theory - and it's just a theory - and it goes like this:

Stacy - like all of his girlfriends in the past 10 years - is in it to win it. And in this case 'it' is the magical prize of gold ring, the Mrs Clooney title, huge house, the respect that comes with the position and the kids to make sure she gets palmony payments and never has to work for the rest of her life (except at jobs she wants to do).

Where she's different is that she's playing the game the way none of his girlfriends have played by pulling the whole "perfect girlfriend" routine.

I've often wondered whether George gives his girlfriends the option of being public or keeping private.

She's going to prove to him that she's not a golddigger by never allowing him to pay for expensive items and she won't use his credit card, except to buy gifts for him. She'll prove she's not after the fame by not doing red carpets or public photoshoots with him. She'll show she's not after him for anything other than himself by doing everything she can by herself and acting entirely independent. And she'll show how loyal she is to him in as many ways as she possibly can.

In a way that's a very smart game she's plaing. She's studied where the last girlfriends went wrong and isn't going to play the game their way. This is a marathon, not a sprint and she's going for victory.

What she hasn't reckoned on is that George has been around this block many times and has seen every play and every ploy put into action, from the playing hard to get to the "I love you for you" declaration and is a consummate game player himself.

She also hasn't quite figured out how to control the press. The message she wants George to get is that perfect girlfriend is like rilly rilly cool with not coming to New York with him and is like totally independent.

Problem is, journalists may take in the words you're giving them but they don't necessarily feed out the exact same message you meant them to.

As I said, it's just my theory.

--------------------------------

ETA: Hah! And as if she read my mind she's just tweeted this:

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
Believe in yourself. Know that you CAN accomplish your goals.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next