George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 17 EmptyToday at 19:09 by party animal - not!

» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 17 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 17 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 17 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 17 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 17 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 17 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 20 Sep 2011, 06:16

Ron and Rob are the DWTS forums votes to leave first so far. Now no one fall of your chair but I registered at abc.com and decided to see if they would let me vote, so I did. Yes I voted for Elisabetta. Mostly cause I don't like how the judges treated her. Although like watching I think it is possible the judges aren't falling for her new sweet little me act she has been doing lately. Maybe Bruno knows her from Italy that bed comment he made was in bad taste but was a lot more personal then what he said to the others. Or as watching said they may know or have seen something we haven't. Ron or Rob have a good chance of being voted off or maybe Eli. She really needs to improve her main problem I see is that she isn't a good actress and dancing requires some acting even getting out of the bed was so cheesy! I find the whole she was so nervous thing a bit odd since she has danced in front of crowds before heck it was her job for years and while the others were nervous too hers really showed! I didn't like the sudden change in DWTS they haven't even said George's name but in the first show they show a picture of her with George. Eli must have known though I doubt they would off done it without asking her. Hopefully she will get through this Ron sounds really bad and Rob K hasn't been going to the training etc. At least Eli has been working hard.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 17 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by watching Tue 20 Sep 2011, 07:15

I think it will be Ron or Betty to go home. Rob has a built in Karasdian fanbase so he will have support even if the dancing (and attitude) doesn't support it. At least betty has been turning up.

I remember reading somewhere a few years back when these types of shows became super popular thatallegedly some of the celebs involved had guarantees built into their contract. The decision is mutually benefical - that they would be protected for a number of weeks no matter what the voting was and the show would continue to trade on the name association so that the show got press. I would think Rob would have a set timeframe built into his contract - those Karasdians wouldn"t have it any other way. Keep one in the show and all the others will turn up to support which in turn, gets press and ratings.

Did Betty have anyone in her corner for support? Is her mum still in town? Val has gone back to Milan (as per her twitter comments)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina Tue 20 Sep 2011, 07:59

I've seen two "bed choreographies", one on DWTS, and the wrestling one couple of days ago. I just feel sorry for both of them, Eli & Stacy.
Katarina
Katarina
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 20 Sep 2011, 09:00

OMG! She is stiff as a ramrod when she dances! lol!
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 20 Sep 2011, 11:38

I think in Italy she had nothing to prove the Italians were used to her dancing it was her job. Here she has to prove her self and show she can dance. This is a competition and she knows she has to do really well that is a lot of pressure especially doing dances she does not know.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 20 Sep 2011, 11:45

Doing something and being judged doing it are two different things.
Added to that she doesn't seem to have a lot of dance talent then I'm not surprised she's nervous.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Tue 20 Sep 2011, 12:10

Sensuality isn't something you can learn working hard on dance lessons. it's something you have or don't. Elisabetta simply does't have...that's it! even if i appreciate her good strenght of will..
In her first job on tv (velina) was the same...nothing is changed!

(sorry for my english :-))

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 20 Sep 2011, 12:53

agree elymania

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 20 Sep 2011, 13:05

Eli did a bedroom choreography, and one of the judges made a smart comment about it. LOL!! Love7
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 20 Sep 2011, 13:12

I watched last night and she was not as bad as I thought she would be based on San Remo. But she is super skinny and has even lost her chest from what I could tell.

Judges were somewhat harsh--but to improve you need to take their comments and work on their suggestions. I questioned whether her English is good enough understand their comments--something in her expression made me wonder if she was taking it in.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 20 Sep 2011, 13:17

Your English is better than mine, so don't worry about it elymania! L en , the only judge who has experience dancing ballroom, hates dance routines that begin like betta's. They really played up the sexy in bed with EC., Vals brother even did a bed routine in the past with Mel B from the spice girls (CRS) if I'am remembering correctly.
Dex, you old sweetie, if betta can stay long enough to over come her fears maybe she can improve. Sometimes the ones who start well lose momentum over the weeks. But people with some rhythm and grace or entertaining attitudes= JR,DA,CP,CK, are the ones who seem to move forward. With betta ,I think things will catch up with her now, she hasn't ever IMO built her career on talent, and as lucky as she has been getting jobs on TV and film, she doesn't seem to have developed any true talent.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 20 Sep 2011, 13:37

Gimmicks either totally work, or totally bomb. Apparently, the bed was a bomb. And when you go out on a limb to add a gimmick, and it doesn't work, then you're fair game for negative feedback. Besides, the snarkier the judging, the better the ratings - ask Simon Cowell.
You could see how nervous she was, don't blame her. She's got alot riding on this, but a smile would have gone a long way. Could've had a more flattering costume, too. Looked like she went to pull up her top a couple of times. Poor Val, he had so much more energy/personality than her, it would suck for him to have to leave early.
@watching....could be they don't feel like she should be there, but what about Kardashian? What has he ever done? Ever?? At least Kim put out for her fame....and he hasn't even been ex-bf of anybody....
"You have to channel the model in you ... and you have to do it with the music." This was the best.....um, ask Eli.....she's not a model..... Shocked

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 20 Sep 2011, 13:45

I thought the same thing...Eli isn't a model! She does the same face when she does anyway. Rob K brings the other Kardashians but going by the DWTS board the sisters are not wanted. The called out and acted really classless(gee what a shock a Kardashian showing no class) and they would happy for Rob to go so then they wouldn't have to put up with his sisters. Sounds like Kardashian overload with the wedding etc. And he isn't working for it so I think he deserves to go. Although I should tell you that usually who I vote for generally get's voted off! LOL Although I would like HeVal to stay and Eli to have another chance although I just don't think she can dance!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:06

Thanks Watching for the video. Eli didn't do too bad (although I think she played the sex thing up too much). Anyway not as bad as the judges made her out to be. The bed thing was beyond tacky.

I loved the Chynna and Tony dance best. They were smooth and the music they danced to was beautiful.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:07

Ok, so I watched DWTS for 2 hours last night and I voted for Carson and Anna (they were good and he made me laugh) but I tried to have an open mind about all the contestants and these are MHO:
1. The judges were a bit harsh with Eli who did not take the critic very well and looked stunned. Len did not like the “sexy” reference to the bed on stage and he said that he has always been against things like that. If the choreography was done by Val and being himself new at DWTS, his brother Maksim should have told him.
2. I agree with Len, Carrie Ann and Bruno that when Eli was dancing with Val she was Ok but when left on her own she was totally lost and her eyes were wondering as what to do next.
3. I did not like the way they presented her as “Elisabetta Canalis former GF of George Clooney” to the millions of people around the world and showing Eli and George in happier times drinking champagne. It implied that she hasn’t done anything else in her life worth mentioning except bed Clooney. Even if true, a simple “Italian model and TV presenter” would have been enough.
4. I think Eli relied too much on her sexy looks and the fact that some bloggers have commented in the past on her “killer body”. However, in spite of her very skimpy costume and the fact that she probably was the sexiest contestant she did not forsee the fact that the other “dancers” (not contestants – like Cheryl, Kim, Anna and Karina) were all more beautiful, sexy and ther bodies more fit than Eli…who by the way seemed to have lost her boobs, she looked flat on TV last night. I think the Russian dancer with red hair (Anna?) is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
5. One comment I heard last night was regarding Val. People like him and they were more excited “to see him dance, as Maks’ little brother, than to meet the actual “star”. They were beautiful to look at but the dancing……not really”.
6. If Eli and Val are not dismissed tonight she may have a chance with the samba, the rumba, all the latin dances where she has to shake her booty, the Viennese waltz not so much. The judges were all looking at the softness, fluidity of the partners dancing together and I don’t think Eli is soft enough.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:13

Eli did look stiff last night, but, if she and val get to make the cut, we will get to see her talented "culo" (that is "Butt" to English speakers) do its thing in the skimpiest dress that Eli will be glad to wear.

Last edited by MM on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moving post to another page)
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:16

watching wrote:I think it will be Ron or Betty to go home. Rob has a built in Karasdian fanbase so he will have support even if the dancing (and attitude) doesn't support it. At least betty has been turning up.

I remember reading somewhere a few years back when these types of shows became super popular thatallegedly some of the celebs involved had guarantees built into their contract. The decision is mutually benefical - that they would be protected for a number of weeks no matter what the voting was and the show would continue to trade on the name association so that the show got press. I would think Rob would have a set timeframe built into his contract - those Karasdians wouldn"t have it any other way. Keep one in the show and all the others will turn up to support which in turn, gets press and ratings.

Did Betty have anyone in her corner for support? Is her mum still in town? Val has gone back to Milan (as per her twitter comments)

She did have support. I seem to recollect that after her dance routine a bunch of people (mostly ladies) got up to applaude and I remember one of them being the English lady she always tweets to. Val had to leave for Milan but I am sure she will vote for her via phone/email.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:17

Ok, so I watched DWTS for 2 hours last night and I voted for Carson and Anna (they were good and he made me laugh) but I tried to have an open mind about all the contestants and these are MHO:
1. The judges were a bit harsh with Eli who did not take the critic very well and looked stunned. Len did not like the “sexy” reference to the bed on stage and he said that he has always been against things like that. If the choreography was done by Val and being himself new at DWTS, his brother Maksim should have told him.
2. I agree with Len, Carrie Ann and Bruno that when Eli was dancing with Val she was Ok but when left on her own she was totally lost and her eyes were wondering as what to do next.
3. I did not like the way they presented her as “Elisabetta Canalis former GF of George Clooney” to the millions of people around the world and showing Eli and George in happier times drinking champagne. It implied that she hasn’t done anything else in her life worth mentioning except bed Clooney. Even if true, a simple “Italian model and TV presenter” would have been enough.
4. I think Eli relied too much on her sexy looks and the fact that some bloggers have commented in the past on her “killer body”. However, in spite of her very skimpy costume and the fact that she probably was the sexiest contestant she did not forsee the fact that the other “dancers” (not contestants – like Cheryl, Kim, Anna and Karina) were all more beautiful, sexy and ther bodies more fit than Eli…who by the way seemed to have lost her boobs, she looked flat on TV last night. I think the Russian dancer with red hair (Anna?) is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
5. One comment I heard last night was regarding Val. People like him and they were more excited “to see him dance, as Maks’ little brother, than to meet the actual “star”. They were beautiful to look at but the dancing……not really”.
6. If Eli and Val are not dismissed tonight she may have a chance with the samba, the rumba, all the latin dances where she has to shake her booty, the Viennese waltz not so much. The judges were all looking at the softness, fluidity of the partners dancing together and I don’t think Eli is soft enough.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:37

The snark should be forthcoming. Especially as the bookmakers had Betty as odds on favourite. Lainey has mentioned it in her intro so you know there will be a write up. I can't imagine Celebitchy / Dlisted type site not mentioning it.

Lainey so far - In other news, Dancing With The Sh-ts & George Clooney’s Discards premiered last night. So, you know, there’s that.

Celebitchy write up link
I guess George Clooney’s ex, Elisabetta Canalis, really tanked big time. You can watch her below. She looks like a drunk stripper with those moves and will be voted off in no time.

From TIME
Most cringeworthy performance: Elisabetta Canalis. The only reason America has heard of the Italian presenter and model is because she used to date some guy named George Clooney. She is banking on sex appeal to move forward in the competition, so her routine with Val Chmerkovskiy (Maks' little brother) began in a bed on stage. She wore a tiny outfit, shook what her mama gave her and mostly bombed. Then she blamed the language barrier, because, you know, we dance with our words.

Mailonline write up
Sex DOESN'T sell... for a change: Elisabetta Canalis begins Dancing With The Stars routine lying seductively in bed - but ends up scoring the lowest points

Huff Post:
Elisabetta Canalis: There really aren't any words to describe Elisabetta Canalis' cha-cha other than really awful. All we can say is, looks like George Clooney didn't fall for Canalis for her dancing. The Italian model's performance with partner Val Chmerkovskiy seemed to rely on cheesy props and baring skin.
Score: 15

Last edited by watching on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:23; edited 2 times in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:46

Thanks for the video / links Watching, everyone... Smile
It feels like Elisabetta did indeed have a lot of people who actually supported her through this, and helped her to reach where she did last night... And yes, many viewers also seemed not too happy with her talent, maybe it was because they were disappointed, they possibly expected a lot more from her...
I think, in their own ways, the Judges were helping Team Valisabetta... (from their comments that I read)... (Yes, that is what I meant earlier bellybaby, the Simon Cowell way perhaps Very Happy)
However, I did not watch how the whole competition played out on the programme... so maybe I am all wrong finally Smile

Last edited by Pari on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:16; edited 2 times in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:48

She must have felt ok about it because she went clubbing after the show. It's the afterparty (an afterparty after one show??) but don;t they have another show to do in 24 hours? You would think you would go home, get some sleep then rehearse in the morning to try and better your performance.
Photos at link

Elisabetta Canalis' Nervous Night on "Dancing with the Stars"
Posted Tuesday September 20, 2011 10:28 AM GMT

She’s no stranger to being in the limelight, but Elisabetta Canalis let her nerves get the best of her during the season premiere of “Dancing with the Stars” last night (September 19).

The Italian stunner looked fabulous as she gave a high kick while executing her dance routine, but she told friends that she was a bit worried that she won’t make it very far in the competition.

Nevertheless, Elisabetta shook off her anxiety and headed out to a star-studded after party following the conclusion of the show.

Ms. Canalis mingled with her costars at Hyde nightclub in West Hollywood, sporting a lovely leggy dress.

Betty going to a club

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:52

Watching, the comments were mostly anti Elisabetta, saying she put too much sex into the dance. So far there was one pro Eli from a European poster. For me it seemed she was dancing as if she were on an Italian show as a velina. It didn't go well here in US.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:52

Guess I'll have to watch again tonight. Well, on the upside, enjoy Harry Connick, Jr.'s singing very much.

There are many ways Eli can improve her dancing. Most of all she has to keep her mind on what she's doing when she's not physically connected to Val so she doesn't get "lost". Her biggest problem IMHO is that she isn't graceful, poised, quick or light on her feet. She dances like she walks, almost flatfooted. Maybe she should have taken som modeling lessons and learned to walk the runway. That might have helped. Never enjoyed watching her walk even on red carpet. She should seem to be floating, especially in those long flowing gowns. Needs to have more grace under fire, too.

Hope she does get a second chance, though, to see if she can impove. PS, I didn't vote for her or anybody else. Smile

Just read watching's post from different sites: I somehow feel they all came loaded for bear, and were determined to pan her performance. The bed was a bad idea, however, I'm not sure that should be blamed on Eli, or the music either. Val is the choreagrapher, and I imagine has control of the music, but staging I would imagine is controlled by the production staff and they should be called to task for that. Bruno's remark concerning the bed was in extremely bad taste and he should really apologize for it.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:16

agree pattygirl :-)

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:24

watching wrote:For those outside the States, it's on Youtube already. I just they need to get it up there so those outside of the US can vote for Betty. Seriously, dancing to Katy Perry? Found the link, recongised the story then quickly pressed pause. Considering the comments, I'm not sure I want to watch it.

If you want to, here is the LINK

She's got a background in dancing? Where? On tables? She was brutal. I don't think the judges were too harsh, they were being honest.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:34

While that's true, sandy, that they were honest, they could have been a bit gentler, they were with the others. Since it was the first night, they were a bit harsher than usually are on first night. The audience would make their own conclusions either way. In fact, this amount of harshness could turn the audience the other way.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:36

Eli did look stiff last night, but, if she and val get to make the cut, we will get to see her talented "culo" (that is "Butt" to English speakers) do its thing in the skimpiest dress that Eli will be glad to wear.

I am elaborating on my own earlier quote. I wouldn't be surprised it Eli/Val got voted off soon. Eli is too quick to rely on her @$$-ets rather than entertainment talent.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:40

pattygirl wrote:While that's true, sandy, that they were honest, they could have been a bit gentler, they were with the others. Since it was the first night, they were a bit harsher than usually are on first night. The audience would make their own conclusions either way. In fact, this amount of harshness could turn the audience the other way.

If they were nicer to everyone else then yes they should have been nicer to her. I only watched the link, I didn't watch the whole show. Maybe they're put off by why she's on the show, being an ex g.f., and gave her a harder time. She looked like she was having a hard time keeping up with what they were saying to her, or maybe she was just pissed off about it. I'll say this, her dancing outfit looked good on her.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:41

We know that she really hasn't much entertainment talent, as she's proven in dancing (San Remo lapdance) and acting (Entourage, Virgin Territory, Deuce Bigelow, European Gigilo). She also really doesn't seem to enjoy what she's doing. Her smile is very forced. She needs to loosen up and have some fun on the show. Might improve her chances.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:48

Sandy, they were much nicer to the others, that I saw.(Didn't watch the beginning, forgot it was on) While they were very critical of others, their comments were more soft handed. Nothing I saw was said in the biting, malicious way that Eli got. Thought her outfit was okay, really kind of bleh. Maybe she looked like she lost her boobs because of that top and what she was wearing under it to hold her boobs. Couldn't have been vey uplifting so gravity took hold and it was sagsville.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 20 Sep 2011, 16:57

Regarding watching's question earlier, I don't think they dance again tonight. This is the elimination show. They only dance once a week.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 20 Sep 2011, 17:15

If the DWTS judges gave her a harder time because she's the ex gf of Clooney then maybe she should go back to Italy, her mother land. She's not have an easy time of it here.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 20 Sep 2011, 17:22

By the way, how many weeks does it last? I know that they dance one week and the next is elimination week...but how many dances are there?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 20 Sep 2011, 17:32

These links helped me last night Socimar, haven't looked up on how to make them clickable yet, so I'll go bare Smile [sites were updated efficiently, I must add:)]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 20 Sep 2011, 18:31

Now the comparisons can begin between Eli and Stacey.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 20 Sep 2011, 18:49

socimar wrote:By the way, how many weeks does it last? I know that they dance one week and the next is elimination week...but how many dances are there?

Not sure how many weeks it lasts, but it's on 2 nights a week, mon & tues. Mon. is dance night, Tues. is elimination night. Not sure if they ever eliminate more than one in a week, so it could last 12 weeks, I guess.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 20 Sep 2011, 19:31

Yes, I checked the links that Pari listed and they have:

Viennese Waltz
Cha Cha Cha
Salsa
Quickstep
Jive
Argentine Tango
Rumba
Samba
Waltz
Paso Doble
Tango
Foxtrot
Freestyle

13 dances and it ends of November 22. Two of them were performed last night by half of the people and next I believe is the quickstep and the Jive again for half of the people next week, not sure how thisworks!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 20 Sep 2011, 20:41

Ely kisses a mysterious man after DWTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 20 Sep 2011, 21:54

Lela,
he must be someone connected to the club Hyde where some of the contestants went after the performance at DWTS because I have found a couple of pictures of the same man with Kristin Cavallari. I don't know how to download the pics so here is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 20 Sep 2011, 21:57

Lucky man to kiss all the pretty women. Scary-looking though. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 20 Sep 2011, 22:00

Sleazy looking to me. Wouldn't want to kiss him. Looks like he needs a shower.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Sep 2011, 23:35

pattygirl wrote:Start of dance in bed was stupid, and ill thought out.
IMHO, in theory it was creative, but on stage it didn't work out because EC messed up her cue. The first line of the song (and possibly title) was "a stranger in my bed". EC was suppose to jump up in surprise for finding HeVal in her bed. It just didn't work out.

IMHO, she was totally lost when she had to do steps on her own. That's how the judges described it.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Sep 2011, 23:45

annemarie wrote:Now the comparisons can begin between Eli and Stacey.
LOL, over on CU we are comparing EC with Cray and Lisa. We have a DWTS thread.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Sep 2011, 23:50

pattygirl wrote:
socimar wrote:By the way, how many weeks does it last? I know that they dance one week and the next is elimination week...but how many dances are there?

Not sure how many weeks it lasts, but it's on 2 nights a week, mon & tues. Mon. is dance night, Tues. is elimination night. Not sure if they ever eliminate more than one in a week, so it could last 12 weeks, I guess.
Don't forget that tonight is another 2 hours. Hour one is "getting to know the contestant" and the second hour is the guest appearances and who leaves first.

@watching - after each performer the cameras went to their "private" cheering section. I tried to look for her mom, but it was so fast. There were some males there cheering her one and some GFs.

BTW, I think Ricki Lake did the best waltz!!!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Sep 2011, 01:37

Thanks for explaining the bed bit Sisie I didn't get that at all. I thought it was a girlfriend trying to wake up a boyfriend Eli looked way to happy for it to be a stranger! Maybe if she get's another chance she will do better or she will suck again. I just dont think she can dance she doesn't have the grace or the rhythem needed or the personality! That is way some of them scored higher they showed they were having fun. It seemed like a real chore to Eli and I would be surprised if she gets through going on the forum etc.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 21 Sep 2011, 02:26

She's safe for now. Yeah.......... No
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 21 Sep 2011, 02:28

I'm glad she gets another chance next week. I don't think she was the worst dancer and I really want to see if she improves. Like I've said, I'm not a fan of hers but I think there were a couple of others who should go first.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Sep 2011, 02:28

Haha looks like my voting paid off! LOL So we get to see Bette next week let's hope she doesn't stuff up. Although I'm thinking she just doesn't have the moves in her to dance. Was she in the bottom two?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 21 Sep 2011, 02:32

Well she was in the first group they did so not sure what that means. She didn't understand at first when they said she was safe. Kinda had a duh look on her face. But she was kind of pouting before that. I couldn't tell if she was thinking she was going home or if she was just nervous. I will be surprised if she let's to much longer but stranger things have happened.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 21 Sep 2011, 02:33

YAY!!! All the best Team Valisabetta (& the others) for your next round Smile cheers
Hugs Nancy... Sowieee...
[BUT so STRANGE!!! I thought I saw Team Nancy+Tristan listed as eliminated on the site, now that has changed??]

Last edited by Pari on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 02:45; edited 2 times in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next