George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 17 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 17 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 17 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 17 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 17 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by melbert Sat 10 Sep 2011, 18:45

But, you have to remember that most of her previous red carpets had to do with wrestling, so, for than venue, she's dressed very appropriate. I guess George forgot to tell her it was a movie, HIS MOVIE, premiere.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 17 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Sep 2011, 19:21

From teh daily mail

So this is what George Clooney sees in her! Stacey Kiebler wows in figure-hugging dress

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 4:14 PM on 10th September 2011

More than a few eyebrows shot northwards when it was revealed that George Clooney had swapped his sophisticated Italian for a former wrestler from Maryland.

But if anyone doubted the legendary 50-year-old bachelor in his choice of woman, all qualms are surely laid to rest in the light of this picture.

The 31-year-old blonde looked stunning in a tight black velvet mini-dress fashioned from bang on trend black velvet at the Toronto Film Festival tonight, where she was supporting George.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She was, of course, a successful WWE wrestler, famed because her 5ft11 stature and 42 inch legs allowed her to step in and out of the ring with ease and panache.

It's a career that was bound to keep her in knock-out shape, as underneath the window dressing of entertainment - think wrestling in a wedding dress or mud - she needed to be physically fit. And it shows, because from tip to sinewy toe, Keibler looked stunning. The blonde added just a slick of scarlet lipstick to accentuate the film noir ensemble, and added strappy shoes to show off her slender anklees.

Earlier in the week she joined the actor for a cozy night out at the city's Ritz-Carlton Thursday night, according to People magazine. The pair, who were first revealed to be an item over the summer, spent some time in a low-lit, quiet corner of the hotel's Deq lounge. They were part of a small group that dined on cured meats, it was noted.

When Clooney and Keibler left the lounge, they exited arm-in-arm. Tonight they seemed to want to avoid being photographed together, but Keibler's presence at the event speaks volumes

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 10 Sep 2011, 19:26

Just a quick question. HAVE THEY EVER BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED TOGETHER? If so, I somehow missed it!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Sep 2011, 19:27

Hi Cindi - yes they have and the pictures were posted here on this forum in a thread called 'photos of George and stacy'!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 10 Sep 2011, 19:28

Thanks Katie, don't know how I missed it.

OK I just saw a picture from the back on another site. Thanks
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Sep 2011, 19:32

From celebitchy

George Clooney brought Stacy Keibler to Toronto, but it’s still sketchy

In my last post about this weird George Clooney-Stacy Keibler situation, I told Keibler to “red-carpet girlfriend debut or GTFO.” It just seemed like Keibler was a little crazy, and she was the one to push endless stories about how she and Clooney were totally in love, while Clooney was spending his time thousands of miles away from her. Well, Clooney invited Keibler to Toronto, BUT… there’s still no “red carpet girlfriend debut”. Clooney is in Toronto to push The Ides of March and The Descendants. Yesterday, it was all about The Ides of March, and for the premiere, Clooney walked the carpet solo. Not that Keibler wasn’t there - according to LaineyGossip’s Twitter feed, Keibler was the first person on the red carpet, wearing this tacky-looking stripper’s get-up. She looks kind of busted, in my opinion. I wonder why she’s covering up her neck? Hahaha, you know what they say (cough). But she does have a great body - her legs are amazing.

But! Stacy is still getting her “debut” as Clooney’s girlfriend in Toronto. There have been multiple sightings of the two of them together in Toronto, and there was even an exclusive photo of the two of them sipping champagne together, although it looks like that photo has been pulled. There’s too much evidence of the two of them being loved up, so now I can no longer think that Cray-Cray Keibler is just stalking him. But I do wonder why George is moving so slowly with this one? Why not walk the red carpet with her? Maybe he took one look at this dress and was like, “Girl, when we get back to LA, I’m buying you a stylist.”

I threw in a photo of Ryan Gosling at last night’s premiere too, just in case Clooney & Keibler weren’t doing it for you.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Sep 2011, 19:35

cindigirl wrote:Thanks Katie, don't know how I missed it.

OK I just saw a picture from the back on another site. Thanks
A picture from the back of what? The pictures of George and Stacy is a six-page thread with 255 comments on it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sat 10 Sep 2011, 19:51

What's up with the bruise on her leg??? Naughty George!!! affraid
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 10 Sep 2011, 19:55

I read somewhere that she just showed up on the red carpet and started posing. At first no one knew who she was and then figured it out and started taking her picture. if I can find it again I'll post it.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 10 Sep 2011, 20:09

Oh no, another fame monger. THAT takes a lot of moxy. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Sep 2011, 20:13

Seriously, you really think anyone can just turn up on a red carpet at a film premiere and get their pic taken???
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 10 Sep 2011, 20:15

Cinderella wrote:Still not one picture of her in Toronto... Not even alone... I don't understand that. It would be different if she was an unknown but she's not...
Sorry if someone has already responded, but you need to understand that's because that's the way George wants it.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 10 Sep 2011, 20:17

pattygirl wrote:Impressive. Maybe she can carry on meaningful conversations with George. Sounds like she could be one of his friends that just happens to be a girl. Sounds like friendship is possible.
I truly doubt the meaningful conversations. I've read she's not that type.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 10 Sep 2011, 20:41

I think she had permission obviously to be on the red carpet but from the reporters perspective it just appeared like she showed up. It wasn't until she started posing that people took notice of her and figured out who she is.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 10 Sep 2011, 20:41

I don't care that the black velvet was Vintage Armini, the style is do dated. Doesn't seem to fit her properly in the front, either. Thought the "spider look" heels were overkill.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 04:10

The focus is no longer on his movies. Hopefully, he will know that are other great movies out there other than his own movies, so he can focus on his work. Let cray cray to warm his bed. She has more freedom to say stupid things than Eli and she got more bad press in one than Eli did in 2 years lol!

George, make an appointment to have a foot surgery because this one backfired really bad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Sep 2011, 05:26

And this hilarious piece from D-listed

Saturday, September 10th 2011

And So It Begins....

At last night's TIFF premiere of The Ides of March, Stacy Keibler's temp job as George Clooney's piece of the moment officially started. I'm sure Stacy got a passing grade during her first day on the job review since she followed the two rules: try to look as hot as possible and swallow the word "marriage" if it ever tries to crawl up your throat and jump out of your mouth.

While wearing a 90s black velvet dress from the archive closet of Contempo Casuals, Stacy posed by herself on the stroll and kept her words to a minimum when hos asked about George. Like when People asked her what she liked about George, all she said was this:

"Everything!"

Good answer, bitch. The professional trainers in the Hos of George Clooney Division at the Manpower temp agency trained her well. But the Miss Cleo in all of us (and there is a Miss Cleo in all of us) knows how this is going to play out. Stacy is all smiley and quiet now, but it's only a matter of time before she starts to get bold and casually lets out the danger word that forces George's b-hole to push out the strap-on and snap for security to bring empty cardboard boxes for her shit. Then before she knows it, Stacy is standing in the hallway of The George Clooney Halfway House For Dumped Girlfriends waiting for Sarah Larson to hang up the payphone after she finds out if her manager at the Hawaiian Tropic Zone is going to give her another shift.

Milk that shit while you can, Stacy. It's obvious who George is really going to end up with. No, not Brad Pitt. I'm talking about this loyal homegirl right here:

Your mama is going to make George Clooney happier than anybody ever could!

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Sep 2011, 07:12

She's just tweeted this about an hour ago:

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
Do u guys like these christian loubs? I feel like they r not only a shoe but if needed, a weapon also... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Sep 2011, 07:27

And another tweet from Lainey:

LaineyGossipElaine L.
Everyone at #TIFF2011 is at the #greygoose party. And everyone includes Stacy Keibler and George Clooney who is going on 3 hrs here.
39 minutes ago

And from someone else who was there:

DinaPuglieseDina Pugliese
No words! At Grey Goose Soho house and literally feet away from Bono in a corner, Kiera on the couch and George Clooney with Stacy! What!?!
4 hours ago
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sun 11 Sep 2011, 07:39

Well as long as George is happy. Temporary it is, but all this is for welcome to my house my house a come on. Rosemary clooneys song. Anyway, like all the exes. the happy times are in the beginning and toward the end, the sad times will come. I hope for George, he has strength to survive all these crazy women, he needs someone more down to earth and not into all this phony stuff. He really is a down to earth man, and needs maybe a more wholesome type, but the kind he picks are more wild and very sex craved. I hope someday he will find the right one, but does he really want that special someone. I think not. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 11 Sep 2011, 08:15

This picture is pathetic, Stacy goes to the crowd to be photographed and the look of people are confused and they are asking: Who is this?

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Sep 2011, 10:42

I just went back to the first page of this thread and saw in the Life & Style article that broke the dating story that Stacy was supposed to be in Como before she went on to Rome with her friends.

The date they gave for her Como trip was 5 - 9 July. We know George was in Como over those dates because we have pics of him on the boat for the 4th July fireworks celebrations at Como.

I don't usually like to quote the IMDb crazies, but Prefertoremainanonumous mentioned that on Stacy's facebook page, she'd changed her status to 'in a relationship' on 24 March but recently took that down.

We also have pics of Stacy in Mexico with Cindy Crawford in December at the same time George was in Mexico with Cindy Crawford and Rande.

Hm. Am I running too far with the conjecture now?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Sep 2011, 12:25

sadden and sadden
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 11 Sep 2011, 13:42

No Katie your not, I find myself thinking of conspiracy,things not quit what they seem to be, not just taking anything at face value, and I hate feeling like everything is plotted, planned, the whole last year of the betta and George show, WTF! Why does it seem as if everything he does anymore comes across as fiction?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 11 Sep 2011, 13:46

Hiding something?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Sep 2011, 13:50

Yeah. I wasn't actually going the conspiracy theory route, just thought there was way too much "evidence" that he's been cheating on Betty for at least six months with Stacy.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 11 Sep 2011, 14:21

Awful dress, made her look tacky, including the bright red lipstick. Is this the "vintage Armani" she said she was wearing, looks more it came from The Salvation Army. She needs to polish her image, enough of miniskirts to show off her best asset, her legs. Doesn't have the class of Elisabetta, but she is more down to earth and likeable.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 11 Sep 2011, 15:25

[quote="Katiedot"]I just went back to the first page of this thread and saw in the Life & Style article that broke the dating story that Stacy was supposed to be in Como before she went on to Rome with her friends.

The date they gave for her Como trip was 5 - 9 July. We know George was in Como over those dates because we have pics of him on the boat for the 4th July fireworks celebrations at Como.

I don't usually like to quote the IMDb crazies, but Prefertoremainanonumous mentioned that on Stacy's facebook page, she'd changed her status to 'in a relationship' on 24 March but recently took that down.

We also have pics of Stacy in Mexico with Cindy Crawford in December at the same time George was in Mexico with Cindy Crawford and Rande.

That IMBD crazy has been posting that theory on many sites involving Cray or G - so if that person is right than we will see Stacy through the Oscars and it will then be a year and he will get bored with her. Ithink she got on his radar in Cabo and the time he started filming there were no photos of E and G together. He probably was setting himself up for Stacy. He probably looked tired or unhappy towards the end of their relationship because he was juggling two women. - lol- I think that famous fight in Como was about another woman. Just theory- If she is going to walk the red carpet with him she needs to lower her heel length. I think he let her walk the carpt alone because of what E said about him being controlling, maybe he is taking this relationship different and letting her be more independent. According to my nephew who is 16 and follows wrestling she has a big male following.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Sep 2011, 16:17

the Oscar?

oh my....

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 11 Sep 2011, 16:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Go Public in Toronto

Stacy Keibler isn't just George Clooney's arm candy.

The former wrestler, 31, attended two parties Saturday night in Toronto, Ontario with her new 50-year-old beau. First the duo hit up Fox Searchlight and Vanity Fair's Toronto Film Festival bash, then ventured to the Grey Goose Soho House party. At both fetes, Keibler was perfectly comfortable with the Hollywood crowd.

"One of the reoccurring themes of the night was that Stacy had her own conversations going on and that she wasn't following Clooney around like a puppy dog," a source tells Us Weekly.

"They were comfortable and affectionate and seemed socially poised as a couple," a witness tells Us. "The two clearly work not only as a pair, but also independently. [Stacy] really stood on her own. George was not overprotective and didn't have to look after her."

"She was confident in her own space," adds the witness. "She would come over to [George] and rub his back, then separate from him again... I've never seen him more comfortable."

Clooney split with his Italian actress/model girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis in late June -- amid talk that she was anxious to marry and have a child, while he resented her attention-hogging habits.

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 11 Sep 2011, 16:44

katiedot, read your post about george & stacey possibly being an item before the breakup between george & eli. Is it possible that George & Eli were no longer an item or in a relationship for some months it was only announced in june? I know quite a few people (including clooneys imdb looneys) thought that the relationship between George & Eli was done & over for some time.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Sep 2011, 16:50

Yes, it's certainly a possibility.

I don't think that's what happened, mostly because I can't see why he'd announce a split long after it happened and also because Betty was pictured with George at various points during Ides of March filming which seems odd if he'd moved on already. Also if he was already dating Stacy while officially supposedly still together with Betty he was running a big risk in getting caught out.

But as always, who knows what really happened?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 11 Sep 2011, 16:58

If it all started to Cabo in December there was Elizabeth, who chutzpah and style! Also there were her parents !!!!!! George, if so, I prefer to keep sognarloperchè in my dreams is a great man.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Sep 2011, 18:23

Ok, just doing a quick round up of what the gossips have to say about this outing.

First up, Celebitchy

George Clooney finally gets photographed with Stacy Keibler

George Clooney finally allowed himself to be photographed in the same vicinity as Stacy Keibler. After not inviting Stacy to his pre-premiere party for The Ides of March, and after making her walk the red carpet solo before he arrived, Clooney finally decided it was time to be in the same frame as his girlfriend. These are photos from an after party for The Descendants, the other film Clooney is promoting in Toronto. That’s Stacy in black behind Clooney. I guess because Clooney is The King (of Hollywood), he makes his girls walk two paces behind him?

I need to stop being so negative about George Clooney and Stacy “Cray-Cray” Keibler. There are lots of good things about Clooney’s latest “romance”. For one, he’s back to American girls. Patriotism! Secondly, Cray-Cray looks like she’s going to be more talkative and gossipy, and she has lots of busted friends who will sell her out to the tabloids, so we’ll continue to get lots of stories about how Stacy thinks she can change George and how they’ll get married any minute. It’s always nice to laugh! Thirdly, I’m enjoying how Clooney is trying to mix it up with this relationship. For his last two “relationships” - Sarah Larson and Elisabetta Canalis - Clooney followed the same basic plotline: get introduced, immediately move into a “relationship” in which the girl moves in with him; girl gets a Pretty Woman-style makeover, with clothes and makeup and hair stylists; girl makes a red carpet debut as his “girlfriend” - all of this within a matter of two months or so. I wonder why he seems to be holding back with Stacy? Is it because this one if going to get jettisoned in a hurry if she steps out of line?

Stacy got the memo too - discretion!
Stacy Keibler could sum up what she likes about George Clooney in one word.

“Everything!” she told PEOPLE on Friday night at the premiere of Clooney’s film The Ides of March at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Clooney, 50, and Keibler, 31, are taking their budding romance semi-public at the event – they didn’t walk the red carpet together but they did party with pals afterwards at Deq lounge at the Ritz-Carlton, the second night they were spotted together there.

After fighting through a throng of fans, they made their way to the VIP area after midnight and throughout the night they laughed and chatted both with each other and friends.

“They have good chemistry, and she can hold her own with the boys,” says an onlooker. “They both can equally be the life of the party.”

They left holding hands early Saturday morning.

[From People]

Just wait for it, though. Wait for Stacy to start giving interviews about how much Clooney loves her and how he loves her so much because she‘s so tough and beautiful and smart. You know what I think? I think that Clooney might actually be a pretty good boyfriend. I know that might be a controversial opinion, and yes, he does pick dumb girls for a reason (because dumb girls soothe his ego). But I think that once he’s selected his dumb girl, he really treats her well and he’s a really nice “boyfriend”. I’m just looking for a reason why these girls subjugate themselves so thoroughly for him. *shrugs*

In the meantime, US Magazinewant to tell us that she's a - stop me if you've heard this one before - strong, independent woman and definitely no puppy dog. Think someone's trying to make a point? miaow!

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Go Public in Toronto

Celebrity News September 11, 2011 AT 11:18AM By Rebecca Macatee

Stacy Keibler isn't just George Clooney's arm candy.

The former wrestler, 31, attended two parties Saturday night in Toronto, Ontario with her new 50-year-old beau. First the duo hit up Fox Searchlight and Vanity Fair's Toronto Film Festival bash, then ventured to the Grey Goose Soho House party. At both fetes, Keibler was perfectly comfortable with the Hollywood crowd.

"One of the reoccurring themes of the night was that Stacy had her own conversations going on and that she wasn't following Clooney around like a puppy dog," a source tells Us Weekly.

"They were comfortable and affectionate and seemed socially poised as a couple," a witness tells Us. "The two clearly work not only as a pair, but also independently. [Stacy] really stood on her own. George was not overprotective and didn't have to look after her."

"She was confident in her own space," adds the witness. "She would come over to [George] and rub his back, then separate from him again... I've never seen him more comfortable."

Clooney split with his Italian actress/model girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis in late June -- amid talk that she was anxious to marry and have a child, while he resented her attention-hogging habits.

Since their split, Canalis, 32, has found her way back into the spotlight as a contestant on season 13 of ABC's Dancing with the Stars

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 11 Sep 2011, 18:36

Hello everyone I am new here and a fan of George. From what I have read he is a really good boyfriend and a good guy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 11 Sep 2011, 18:40

"One of the reoccurring themes of the night was that Stacy had her own conversations going on and that she wasn't following Clooney around like a puppy dog," a source tells Us Weekly.I love this comment hahahhah ok we get it she speaks english and understands english very well.

So she always has to find her way back to her owner and wag her tail by rubbing his back then go run off and search for a stick in the crowd. The owner doesn't seem to care if she gets lost and doesn't return to home. That and or he's just not that into you!

Funny how befor it was George always checking on Betty as if it was so romantic and cute, now we are suppose to think she was tail gating him all the time.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 11 Sep 2011, 18:44

Henway wrote:"One of the reoccurring themes of the night was that Stacy had her own conversations going on and that she wasn't following Clooney around like a puppy dog," a source tells Us Weekly.I love this comment hahahhah ok we get it she speaks english and understands english very well.

So she always has to find her way back to her owner and wag her tail by rubbing his back then go run off and search for a stick in the crowd. The owner doesn't seem to care if she gets lost and doesn't return to home. That and or he's just not that into you!

Funny how befor it was George always checking on Betty as if it was so romantic and cute, now we are suppose to think she was tail gating him all the time.

thats because we want to be given the impression that he is not a cold and controlling man, the way El portrayed him. He gives his women space to be independent. Sta n must be working closely with Us mag.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 11 Sep 2011, 18:48

annemarie wrote:Hello everyone I am new here and a fan of George. From what I have read he is a really good boyfriend and a good guy.

Welcome!

Sure he is but for how long?

If having gifts, being taken on whirl wind trips, treated like a princes till your time is up, is all you want out of being with George( oh and the title of ex-girlfriend of) then go for it he must be great. If a long meaning full relationship with a wedding and children is what you want keep looking.

So that is why most will think this is just another arm candy girl for PR and who wants PR, since Ms. Stacy has claimed, wanting to be a stay at home mother.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Sep 2011, 18:51

Point made! If you want to date George Clooney you have to expect to be abandoned in the middle of a room full of strangers and make your own way without any help from your boyfriend, but remember to make him look good by running up to him periodically to show him how important he is to you.

Pah! This makes People magazine look like insightful journalism.

I think Betty isn't the only doormat George has dated recently.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Sep 2011, 19:05

I wonder if he reached in his pocket and pulled out a doggie treat for her? And I like the "strong, independent woman". He was "controlling" when he said she couldn't walk the carpet with him. If she was a SIW, she would have said "F that boyfriend, I'm walking arm in arm with you - how do you like them apples?"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sun 11 Sep 2011, 19:29

She was running back to him and rubbing his back, but he didn't care where she was? Stan is going to have to do a rewrite that to - George and Stacy were both chatting up other people all night but would occasionally stop to catch each other's eye and smile sweetly at each other. If your going to send mags copy then he should cover all the angles. SIW right!
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Sep 2011, 19:35

If Stan even had anything to do with that story then i feel so sorry for him. I'm sure he was thinking he'd done a great thing portraying Stacy as the ultimate modern woman and here we are pissing on him!

Seriously, Stacy's in it for the long run isn't she? She seems absolutely determined to prove herself to be the Best. Ever. Girlfriend. She's made sure we all know how well she fits into George's life and social circle, how undemanding she is (George doesn't even have to take her on the red carpet or talk to her at parties - if she were any less demanding she'd be furniture), how the boys love her because she's a man's woman.

She's actually going for the trophy, isn't she?

BTW: that's not sarcasm you're reading in this post, it's admiration.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 11 Sep 2011, 19:45

melbert wrote:If she was a SIW, she would have said "F that boyfriend, I'm walking arm in arm with you - how do you like them apples?"

Wel, I don't know Mel, maybe he gently said to her, "Sweetie, please just this once stay in the background. I promise you'll walk the next one."

And then she hauled off and knocked him to the ground.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 11 Sep 2011, 19:53

Interesting comment from justjared : link

Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 2:00 pm

I was there and I confirm that to party they arrived not together. When Clooney has been going away she rushed after him. Clooney gave autographs and got in to the car alone

Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 2:22 pm

exactly, I was there and saw the moment when she came to him, they talked about something but seemed indifferent. Later the whole company moved into the middle of room, and I have not seen them anymore. But as I witnessed there is definitely nothing between them.

Thomas Gebry @ 09/11/2011 at 2:46 pm

it was party after Ides of march premiere
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Sep 2011, 19:56

Looks like she's left Toronto:

Twitter:
StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
Ravens off to a great start! 2TDs for @RayRice27! I'm on a plane w/ wifi watching on iPad! LOVE technology. GO RAVENS!
21 minutes ago
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Sun 11 Sep 2011, 20:00

Question : is she the first who's got twitter/or twits around him ? 'Cos that's gonna be wach. Wander what his PR are going to do about that (if they do anything)
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Sep 2011, 20:02

I wonder if she'll stand up in the plane aisle and do a cheer!!! Oh, it must be a private plane with the wifi. Maybe a cartwheel or two?? George and Stan and Gio will get a kick out of that! Oh, I hope she's not wearing her weaponized shoes!! Ouch!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Sep 2011, 20:03

macs wrote:Question : is she the first who's got twitter/or twits around him ? 'Cos that's gonna be wach. Wander what his PR are going to do about that (if they do anything)
Eli was a twitterer, but got shut down after a few inappropriate tweets. Apparently George has lifted the ban and allows Stacy to tweet.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 11 Sep 2011, 20:20

Ely has never closed but only changed its name to twitter Elis_78 and protected, now he also has an unprotected @ Just Elizabeth
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 11 Sep 2011, 20:45

Stacy is probably a friend with benefits he wanted company and took her a long. I don't think they are in love just hanging out more likely. She probably would like more but for now don't thinks so.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next